The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

Because it annoys me when people are calling for a WRESTLER to lose his job due to a ****ty gimmick when he hasn't even had a single match yet.

His character "sucks" but he's had exactly 1.2 promos in his time. You hate the character but you're supposed to hate him. I've already explained how they give him a title match. You're acting like he's main eventing WrestleMania for chrissakes. It's the X-Division title and it's not 2005. Giving Robbie G a title shot isn't an affront wrestling.

No no. It's not hate. It's change the channel indifference. BIG DIFFERENCE.

I don't think he should be fired, but lets get one or two wins before a challenge.

Because it annoys me when people are calling for a WRESTLER to lose his job due to a ****ty gimmick when he hasn't even had a single match yet.

His character "sucks" but he's had exactly 1.2 promos in his time. You hate the character but you're supposed to hate him. I've already explained how they give him a title match. You're acting like he's main eventing WrestleMania for chrissakes. It's the X-Division title and it's not 2005. Giving Robbie G a title shot isn't an affront wrestling.

Umm, dont know if you knwo this or not, but on my TV screen HE IS THAT CHARACTER... His character, isn't working so far... There for he shouldn't be a major player... Let him start over, let the character get over. whatever... no title shot for you. sorry Robbie and Slag...

I love when people use personal/angry attacks. It means they have no argument.

You were the first to make personal attacks when you used a personal attack on Robbie G a character played by a person you don't know at all who is in a business that you think you know everything about but you really don't.

The IMPACT zone fans crapped on his debut. The IMPACT zone fans. The easiest fans to get to cheer, crapped on his debut.

So he should be fired and the character scrapped before he has one single match. Bad debut? Here's a pink slip! If TNA fired everyone who has a segment that bombed to the IMPACT zone fans they would have a dozen members of the roster.

I don't care if he's Ghandi he doesn't deserve it behind the curtain.

You seem to have either ignored my point or you're just a silly goose. You don't know a thing about behind the curtain so making any determination about what ANYONE deserves "behind the curtain" shows just how conceited you are.

Umm, dont know if you knwo this or not, but on my TV screen HE IS THAT CHARACTER... His character, isn't working so far... There for he shouldn't be a major player... Let him start over, let the character get over. whatever... no title shot for you. sorry Robbie and Slag...

An X-Division title shot (that none of us know for sure he'd get) = major player? Really? Is Shannon Moore a major player?

You were the first to make personal attacks when you used a personal attack on Robbie G a character played by a person you don't know at all who is in a business that you think you know everything about but you really don't.

So he should be fired and the character scrapped before he has one single match. Bad debut? Here's a pink slip! If TNA fired everyone who has a segment that bombed to the IMPACT zone fans they would have a dozen members of the roster.

You seem to have either ignored my point or you're just a silly goose. You don't know a thing about behind the curtain so making any determination about what ANYONE deserves "behind the curtain" shows just how conceited you are.

Wha? Methinks you are mistaking what I mean?

1. I didn't say he should be fired.

2. The IMPACT zone fans cheer Hardy promos. I am the biggest Jeff mark on this board, but come on...

3. By behind the curtain I just meant 'paying your dues'. You got Suicide. You got EY. You got people who should be next in line. Why does the new guy get the shot?

4. I don't know anything about the business. Fair, I've never worked in it.

5. I think Robbie should get a title shot in a month or two.

Now please be civil. I never insulted the dude backstage. Like I said, I don't care if he's Ghandi he does not deserve a title shot.

Wha? Methinks you are mistaking what I mean?

1. I didn't say he should be fired.

2. The IMPACT zone fans cheer Hardy promos. I am the biggest Jeff mark on this board, but come on...

3. By behind the curtain I just meant 'paying your dues'. You got Suicide. You got EY. You got people who should be next in line. Why does the new guy get the shot?

4. I don't know anything about the business. Fair, I've never worked in it.

5. I think Robbie should get a title shot in a month or two.

Now please be civil. I never insulted the dude backstage. Like I said, I don't care if he's Ghandi he does not deserve a title shot.

1. True. I shouldn't have put words in your mouth.

2. What does Jeff Hardy have to do with this?

3. See: 4

4. Neither have I, which is why I think your 3rd point is meaningless on it's face.

5. Who knows, maybe he will? Maybe he'll never get a title shot his entire time in TNA? We both assumed he would get a shot because he attacked Lethal but nothing has been confirmed at all. So we shouldn't work on that assumption until we KNOW he's getting a shot.

1. True. I shouldn't have put words in your mouth.

2. What does Jeff Hardy have to do with this?

3. See: 4

4. Neither have I, which is why I think your 3rd point is meaningless on it's face.

5. Who knows, maybe he will? Maybe he'll never get a title shot his entire time in TNA? We both assumed he would get a shot because he attacked Lethal but nothing has been confirmed at all. So we shouldn't work on that assumption until we KNOW he's getting a shot.

I thought he said he was getting one next week on Impact.

Hence my why~?

And as far as me being able to say who should and shouldn't get a shot...I am a fan. I know what I like. I know I'm only one of many, but I heard the Impact Zone crowd on his debut.

I hope he gets a second chance, because I'm no Nostradamus, but this first chance will fail.

Also the Hardy comment was to show how the Impact zone will cheer for anything, so the back that they where dead for his promo means bad news.