The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

I'm not watching but I can't imagine enjoying a pro wrestling show with only four minutes of wrestling and the show is nearly over.

That being said atleast you guys are enjoying it.

Pfft... 8 minutes thank you.... and there's still 10 minutes to go, so we might have time to squeeze in a couple matches....

and yes, it has been fun. :)

IMO Hardy has a lot of potential as a heel this time around he is reminding me of a Raven type

yeah, EXACTLY what I was thinking... I actually wonder if he wrote the promo for him.

RVD's been pulling the Sting lately... wrestling in a T Shirt.... Man Boobs? We're officially watching Reaction right now... dont tell us, or we might change the channel.

Thats awesome, I don't care if it was the best angles ever done in pro wrestling I would never watch a show with 7% wrestling. I don't watch wrestling for sub par acting I watch wrestling for wrestling.

After this show nobody can talk about the WWE needing to put more wrestling on their shows so thats nice.

Glad to hear it was a good show for those that enjoyed it. Maybe this will generate interest just not mine lol.

Well, that would be true if the show was only 80 minutes long, but since it's what... 120 minutes long, that's like 7% I believe (well, I hate to say it, but it's 6.66%.

there was like 12 minutes, two four minute matches, and 4 minutes into the main event...

But, we can use your's because it fits the wrestling Anti-Christ better. :eek:

I don't understand why they keep pulling this trick, if they have to resort to this kind of thing isn't that a sign that Reaction on TV just... isn't working? Is it worth pissing off the entire international market to pull this stunt and up ratings?

Why don't they just scrap Reaction and see if they can get another hour or half hour added if they want to do this every week? I mean Reaction is ok, I kinda like the whole documentary/natural feel to it, but I honestly think it would work better as a web series on TNA's YouTube.

I don't understand why they keep pulling this trick, if they have to resort to this kind of thing isn't that a sign that Reaction on TV just... isn't working? Is it worth pissing off the entire international market to pull this stunt and up ratings?

Why don't they just scrap Reaction and see if they can get another hour or half hour added if they want to do this every week? I mean Reaction is ok, I kinda like the whole documentary/natural feel to it, but I honestly think it would work better as a web series on TNA's YouTube.

Agreed. It's stupid... why alienate the rest of world?