Local Japanese Fed (user created)

If someone was to start a local Japanese fed in RL and in TEW, how would they start out.

Do real-life local-sized Japanese feds start out touring and if they do, how many different regions do they hit?

In TEW, should a brand new Local sized fed start out touring and if yes, how many regions should they go to and how many shows a week?

If someone was to start a local Japanese fed in RL and in TEW, how would they start out.

Do real-life local-sized Japanese feds start out touring and if they do, how many different regions do they hit?

In TEW, should a brand new Local sized fed start out touring and if yes, how many regions should they go to and how many shows a week?

I would say that a Local fed touring would be bankrupt inside a month unless they start out with several million dollars. I don't see any way for a touring Local promotion to be profitable. Hell, I have yet to even see a Regional touring promotion manage to stay profitable, though I know that is at least possible.

Really short tours it can be done but you'd need to start with like 100k and have a product that is viable for sponsor ship. Two months on two months off and the sponsorship money will cover a lot of the losses. Run 1 show a week for the tour plus a starting and ending big event. Also run them all in one area and as long as you're putting on decent shows with cheap workers you'll be regional in a year.

Once you get into the regional the higher sponsorship money should cover your 1 show a week two month tours and by the time you get to D+ or C- in your region you should be able to hold 2 shows a week on your tours.

Local sized promotions I would equate with the really small micro indies in Japan that generally don't tour but focus on one region. I am pretty sure a promotion like KAGEKI was around for almost a decade running small shows before they finally went on tour.

Why tour when nobody knows who you are and it would cost you a bunch of money? Wouldn't building a name for yourself in your home region make more sense?

Archived