Derek B's 1997 Mod... Picture Pack?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Chosen One" data-cite="The Chosen One" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25350" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there any collection of picture alts for Derek B's 1997 mod? or do I just have to find any of the "younger" alts myself?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> For the most part, "younger" alts don't exist. I suggest setting the picture pack to default if it isn't already.</p>

The mod is designed to be used with the default picture pack. Any extra pictures I have are included in the download and should just be added to the default folder of pictures.

For the TEW2010 version I've already started looking for some more pictures to flesh out the gameworld but I've got no idea how complete that will be yet by time I release it. At the very least I'm aiming to have given everyone a picture, that would be nice, specially since I'm only a few dozen away from completing that goal. :)

Archived