Do most wrestlers graduate from dojos?

Nevermind, new feature makes every worker having a dojo essential to me now. :)

You don't need to have everyone graduate from somewhere. Every gets trained somewhere and not all of those places are worth mentioning. The small, not very good dojos are basically 0 prestige and that's pretty much not worth mentioning, alongside all the people who are so bad they don't show up in the database to start with but who are probably hiding in the background somewhere. :)

AHHHHHH I don't know what to do. :)

I would recommend this: In my personal mod, I assigned dojos to only the highler level workers, and workers that I felt just "fit" into a dojo's mold. Otherwise, if you're trying to assign a dojo to every worker, you'll be driving yourself crazy with the amount of dojos and such you'd be making.

Keeping with dojos, at one time (70s and 80s) the graduation age of women wrestlers in Japan were the mid and late teens. Most of the notable, pioneering women's wrestlers graduated before 19. There was a special about joshi some years ago on National Geographic that showed that (like a number of notable Japanese dojos) trainees tended to live in the dojo. Like Celt said, ALL you do was the dojo.

It should also be noted--and yes, it will be obvious--that not everyone comes out of dojos. Very few are initially or wholly self trained (Quackenbush, Homicide initially), some just managed to get training under one wrestler within a group without a formal school (quite a number of old school era wrestlers, R.J Danzig's crew).

A question I have is would relationships develop between trainer and trainees and amongst the trainees themselves do to being around each other for the duration of their training.

Archived