Workes You Always Hire?

What a waste for poor hell monkey :( He's still young enough to be on the main roster and tear the house down ;)

I've had nothing but disappointment from Warren. That man's charisma & Star quality are so low he peaks very early for me and then he's kinda useless except as "another joe jobber". No reason to push him knowing it won't help him anytime soon...

I usually play in a UK based Fed, so I basically hire the same people every time with minor variations (like someone rejecting me for instance).

That said, I always shoot for Jed High and Toby Juan Kanobi. About half the time I repackage them as Chris Lister and Jason Cole (in the team New Force) but leaving them as they come is cool too. I never seem to be able to build their popularity up though.

I also like Daniel Black Francis and Phillip Cooper, so they usually end up feuding in my promotions (except for once when a throwaway match revealed they had great tag chemistry, so I turned Cooper face and made them my tag champs).

I'm a fan of some of the Quest guys and usually hire minimum Fearless Blue and Xavier Reckless. I've currently got both of them in development in my SWF game. I like Jacob Jett but don't necessarily always hire him; ditto with Kirk Jameson and Steven Parker.

And in every real life mod ever, I hire Shannon Moore.

DWN - usually the future of my company

Mainstream Hernandez - just really mic work and ring work

Steve Flash - cant work with anything and anyone

Ultimate Pheonix - good work with good pop puts on alot of B-/B matches for me when I'm regional which is good

Joss Thompson - another amazing prospect.

I actually haven't played that many games, and I haven't ever pushed him, but Warren Technique does seem like a guy who'd be great to have around the place - nothing outstanding, but seems like a perfectly competent person to have around for almost any fed.

He's going well for me in my diary game now under a mask teaming with Primus Allen in a big guy/little guy team. Helps that they have great chemistry too.

Despite his "bland" reputation I like Warren and I notice while I don't consciously seek him out every game, if he's kicking about unemployed or not being used much I'll nab him. I like the unemployed guys. Also Playboy Jake Sawyer. And Burning EXILE seems to be another one who always makes a brief appearance or two.

Archived