Hey I was looking into buying this game after getting tired of the first WAMMA. I started playing the demo and went to the matchmaking screen and noticed you have to press fan feedback every single time you want to match fighters up. Did they take the feature out from the first game where matchups would rank from massive to below average? If not how could I get to that screen? Thank you!

Hey I was looking into buying this game after getting tired of the first WAMMA. I started playing the demo and went to the matchmaking screen and noticed you have to press fan feedback every single time you want to match fighters up. Did they take the feature out from the first game where matchups would rank from massive to below average? If not how could I get to that screen? Thank you!

The booking section was revamped to make it easier on the processor all round. The change can be hard at first, but after a little getting used to it you'll see that you have almost all the info you need on the screen. As long as you know your promotion size, you can see the popularity and momentum of your fighters to book good matches. Easy peasy. :)

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm trying to get use to it, but it's really confusing still. Any good pointers?

You just need to know how big you are and from there it's pretty easy.

The best fights you can put on are guys on winning streaks, with lots of popularity and titles on the line. You have access to all that info on that screen so you can see who would be good. That's a main event calibre fight (probably) which you can check with the fan feedback.

Your shows are largely rated on the main event and semi-main. Repeat the above steps for the second fight and then you can almost do what you want for the rest of the undercard/prelims. It's really easy, especially since you'll learn your top stars in no time and not even have to look them up soon enough. :)

Archived