WWE:A Deezy Twist

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monday Night RAW

Jim Ross: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to the fast paced, hard hitting action of Monday Night RAW I’m good ole JR and alongside me is a man in his hometown Jerry “The King” Lawler.

Jerry Lawler: First off JR this place use to be my hometown now I reside in a city where there is true royalty and that place is Cleveland Ohio. Tonight we have the other quarterfinal in the World Tag Team Championship tournament as The Hart Dynasty will take on those two chumps, Mark Henry and M.V.P. Announced last week on RAW and finally Zack Ryder will get his revenge against that grease ball Eric Escobar as this will be also for a spot in the Royal Rumble.

Jim Ross: Did you put something in your coffee this morning.

(I Am Perfection hits as Dolph Ziggler makes his way down to the ring he then asks Justin Roberts for a mic)

Dolph Ziggler: You know ever since I was given this gimmick all I’ve been used for is to be a stepping stone for the stars and I’m out here to make a statement as I no longer want to be known as Dolph Ziggler. I would like to be known as “The Natural” Nic Nemeth. As I’m a former All American wrestler at Kent State University. Now get my opponent out here so I can earn my spot in the Royal Rumble

(Cody Rhodes comes out to decent heat as the crowd still holds a grudge against the former legacy member)

Royal Rumble Qualifier

“The Natural” Nic Nemeth vs. Cody Rhodes

Both men lock up and with tenacity “The Natural” takes down Rhodes and looks to lock on a submission as he gets it in the form of an armbar and he now has Rhodes squirming around as he is looking for the ropes. Rhodes finds the ropes and the ref is forced to break the hold. Rhodes is definitely feeling the effects of the armbar as he delivers a clothesline with the non injured arm which gets him a 2 count. Both men get back up as Cody Rhodes hit a nice dropkick but Nemeth caught his right leg and locked on an ankle lock which nearly has Rhodes tapping but he gets to the ropes however he gets up only to get hit by a move that JR and King called the Sterilizer which gets the 3.

Winner: “The Natural” Nic Nemeth

JR: King, that was an impressive win from Nic Nemeth as this kid has earned himself a spot in the Royal Rumble.

King: First of all JR his name is “The Natural” Nic Nemeth and when I talked to him early today he said that he hates it when people do not believe he is all natural. Also just talking to him made me recall talking to WWE Hall of Famer Mr. Perfect before he passed away.

We cut to the backstage where Shane McMahon is walking down the corridor as he spots somebody he gets to the end of the hallway.

Shane McMahon: Welcome gentlemen as you do not know how happy I am to have you on RAW as I’ve heard you’ve drawn comparison to the Rock N’ Roll Express to a former tag team here in the WWE, The Hardy Boys.

Matt Jackson: Well, Thank you Mr. McMahon we deeply appreciate the praise

Shane McMahon: Please call me Shane, Mr. McMahon is my father’s name.

Nick Jackson: All right then Shane you better buckle up your seatbelt cause Slick Nick and Mr. Instant Replay are going to put RAW on the fast track to the top.

Shane McMahon: Well good you guys are in action next!

Matt Jackson:Ok, sweet you won’t be disappointed as the Young Bucks will put butts in the seats.

Jim Ross: This new team the Young Bucks will be in action on RAW next!

(Commercial Break)

(We come back as we go to a promo and the first thing you could is we are in a room similar to the dungeon as the shot comes into focus the first person we recognize is WWE Hall of Famer…Bret Hart. He appears to be training two young men, one is wearing a baseball cap, wife beater and baggie pants. While the other is wearing a pair of wrestling tights with some glasses with them is a bodacious blond bombshell, whose wearing a black sports bra and black trunks. We then see each of the three showing their stuff and then we cut to the three young faces)

???:For those of you who thought their were only three members of the Hart family left in wrestling then you are sadly mistaken as you see I also come from the long list of Hart’s and I out of those two posers am a true Hart. Natalya’s father wasn’t a true Hart until he married my aunt. David’s dad wasn’t a true Hart until my aunt married that piece of trash. My mom is a true Hart as she saw the reason for me to expand into the wrestling business as she married a wrestler but you see I was around the dungeon everyday until my grandfather died and now I’m ready to make a name for myself as I remember talking to my uncle Owen.. God bless him by the way that I would carry on as “The Black Hart” and that is what I plan to do as Teddy Hart is here to stay.

Teddy Hart: My partners in this journey are just like that rat Tyson Kidd as they are my friends, this man to my right is where the aerial assault begins as his name is Jack Evans and the beautiful young women to my right is named Angelina Williams and Natalya she has told me if you want some come get some. Finally we have someone’s support you didn’t get before making your journey and that is my uncle and a legend Bret “The Hitman” Hart. We will see you soon posers and you better be ready.

(Then we get a logo similar to the Hart Dynasty’s except it’s reverse and it reads “The Black Harts are coming to RAW next week”)

(The Young Bucks come out to a decent response as much of the crowd don’t know who they are but their share high fives with the front row before getting into the ring)

(The World’s Greatest Tag Team come out to decent heat as they are grinning from ear to ear as they ready to go for tonight)

The Young Bucks vs. World’s Greatest Tag Team

Matt Jackson and Charlie Haas start as Haas grounds Jackson with a takedown and locking on a vicious armbar but Jackson reverses into an innovative headscissiors which takes Haas down which sends Haas to the outside. Matt appears ready to fly but he skins the cat and holds the rope down for Nick who hit an insane suicide dive onto Haas. Matt tags Nick in as he gets his first action in a WWE ring and he ascends to the top rope and delivers a nice plancha onto Haas. Nick rolls Haas back into the ring and Haas gets to his corner only for Shelton to jump down off the ropes leaving Haas stunned. He turns around only to get caught with double super kick. They then pickup Haas and deliver the More Bang For Your Buck for 3.

Winner: The Young Bucks

Jim Ross: Now what in the blue hell was that for Shelton Benjamin just left his partner high and dry as the Young Bucks wasted no time in making a name for themselves.

Jerry Lawler: Charlie was just holding Shelton back as you know JR, Shelton is a former United States and Intercontinental Champion. What has Haas done without Shelton, JR…. nothing that’s what.

We cut to the back where Mickie James is talking to the make up artist until Michelle McCool

Michelle McCool: Oh, look if it isn’t the little pig herself…

Mickie James: Oh, really because all I see in front of me is some plastic Barbie doll and you know something else Michelle just because you have that women’s championship now doesn't mean I won't take it from you at the Rumble.

(Commercial Break)

We come back with Chavo Guerrero in the ring with a mic in his hand

Chavo Guerrero: You know one thing I’m sick in tired of and that is get embarrassed by a little troll, as all you people send me tweets complaining about how I’m losing to Hornswoggle so I’m issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back not named Hornswoggle.

(Unfamiliar music hits as a Lance Cade walks out to a decent response from the crowd)

Lance Cade: I’ll accept your challenge if you do one thing for me and that is make this match a Royal Rumble Qualifying match.

Chavo Guerrero: Your on.

Royal Rumble Qualifier

Lance Cade vs. Chavo Guerrero

Chavo starts off a little hesitant to charge as Cade’s scowl even has me shivering in fear as the big man roars across the ring and delivers a vicious clothesline. JR and King put over Cade as reminding them of Bradshaw. Cade whips Chavo into the ropes and as he bounces off Cade throws Chavo high into the air only to deliver a nice Samoan drop for 2. He picks up Chavo and delivers a stellar Ace of Cade for the 3 count.

Winner: Lance Cade

JR: What an impressive win by Lance Cade as he just dissected a Guerrero in a couple minutes, King you have to agree that was impressive

King: No, J.R. I don’t agree with and I just took a whiff of Lance Cade and I personally think he needs to stay off the beer

We cut to the back where Leticia Cline is standing by with the Hart Dynasty

Leticia Cline: Hart Dynasty tonight you take on the team of Mark Henry and M.V.P. however there is a new team trying to take your place in the spotlight…what are your thoughts on this issue.

Natalya: There is no worry as I have geared Tyson and David towards tonight and what tonight means for the Hart Dynasty is an opportunity to become World Tag Team Champions and no team will take us away from our goal.

(Commercial Break)

(The Hart Dynasty come out to decent heat from the crowd as they walk to the ring ignoring the crowd)

(The World’s Strongest Tag Team come out to a crazy pop as M.V.P and Mark Henry do the ballin gesture before running to the ring)

World Tag Team Championship Semifinal

The Hart Dynasty vs. The World’s Strongest Tag Team

Tyson Kidd starts out with M.V.P. both men looking to gain the advantage for their team. Kidd gains that advantage with a stellar dropkick he controls M.V.P with a nice chinlock as M.V.P can’t get to his partner as Kidd delivers a dropkick to the back of M.V.P’s head as he tags in David Hart Smith. Smith whips M.V.P. into the ropes as he delivers a vicious running power slam that only gets a 2 count as Mark Henry breaks it up. Henry then delivers the World’s Strongest Slam to Smith as the ref is returning Henry to his corner Natalya gets involved by using her stiletto heel and clocking M.V.P in the face with it. Kidd delivers a dropkick to Henry that knocks him off the apron as David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd deliver the Hart Attack the lights suddenly go out when they come back on the whole Hart Dynasty is covered in pink paint as Henry makes the blind tag and delivers The World’s Strongest Slam on Smith as M.V.P hit the drive by kick on Kidd, Henry makes the cover for the 3 count.

Winner: The World’s Strongest Tag Team

M.V.P and Mark Henry hug and then get their hands raised as the crowd is shockingly silent)

JR: Wow Mark Henry and M.V.P. have just defeated the Hart Dynasty but where in the hell did that pink paint come from.

King: I think I know J.R. it’s that jealous cousin of theirs he probably had somebody backstage plant the paint.

We cut to the General Managers Office where Shane McMahon is dealing with a business matter when John Cena, Kofi Kingston and Sheamus walk in.

Shane McMahon: Ok… well I have to go… bye, gentleman I have a huge idea for all three of you as I plan to have three pick your poison matches and here is how it’s going to go John you will pick Sheamus’ opponent, Kofi you will pick John’s opponent and Sheamus you will pick Kofi’s opponent, and if any of you interfere in the others matches you will have withdrawn your chance to compete for the WWE Championship.

We then quickly cut to Todd Grisham who is standing by with Eric Escobar.

Todd Grisham: Eric Escobar tonight you take on Zack Ryder for a spot in the Royal Rumble. My question to you is how will you deal with Rosa Mendes at ringside.

Eric Escobar: That’s a good question… and here is the solution.

(Primo Colon walks up to Eric as they shake hands and embrace as Eric leaves with Primo as we cut to commercial)

(Zack Ryder and Rosa Mendes come out to decent heat as both make out at the top of the stage before making their way to the ring)

(Eric Escobar and Primo Colon make their way to the ring as Colon is giving advice in Puerto Rican as both make it to the ring)

Royal Rumble Qualifier

Zack Ryder/Rosa Mendes vs. Eric Escobar/Primo Colon

Ryder and Escobar circle the ring before locking up, Escobar gains the early advantage with his power muscling Ryder into corner as he delivers vicious bombs onto Ryder but Rosa Mendes gets involved by grabbing Escobar’s boot which distracts Escobar long enough for Ryder to hit the rough ryder for a 2 count. Primo goes after Rosa which sparks Ryder as he hits Primo with the Zack Attack on the floor but Escobar comes flying through the middle rope crashing into Ryder. As Escobar gets up however Rosa Mendes delivers a low blow as Ryder is distracting the referee. Ryder rolls Escobar in the ring as Ryder follows it up with the Zack Attack for a 3 count.

Winner: Zack Ryder

JR: God Damn it King, that weasel Ryder stole the victory from Eric Escobar all thanks to that Latina Loudmouth girlfriend of his, Rosa Mendes

King: Now JR, he went and won the match and I for one am happy that the Latino grease ball won’t be in the Royal Rumble.

(We fade to black with Rosa and Ryder celebrating on the ramp)

Quick Picks

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Dolph Ziggler vs. Cody Rhodes

World's Greatest Tag Team vs. ???

World Tag Team Tournament Quarterfinal

The Hart Dynasty vs. The World's Strongest Tag Team

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Zack Ryder/Rosa Mendes vs. Eric Escobar

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Cody looks to generic IMO for him to get over

??? is to tempting

Hart Dynasty FTW

Royal Rumble Qualifer

WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT. Next up: World Title push for Ryder lol

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Royal Rumble Qualifer

MartinC 3/4

Jaded 1/4

TheOmniWarrior 3/4

Huntman 2/4

MartinC and The OmniWarrior tied for the lead these predictions will go to the Royal Rumble and the winner will get a prize :)

WWE Smackdown Preview

After last weeks shocking development of Edge making his return to the WWE and costing the Big Show his shot at The World Heavyweight Championship, what will the Rated R Superstar have to say after being away from the WWE ring. Also Stephanie McMahon has a shocking announcement what will it be find out on Smackdown.

Quick Picks

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Jack Swagger vs. R-Truth

The Hardy Boys and The Hurricane vs. Straight Edge and Ezekiel Jackson

Bryan Danielson vs. Vladimir Kozlov

The Undertaker and Mr. Kennedy vs. Randy Orton and Ted Dibiase

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Jack Swagger vs. R-Truth

Because R-Truth is Whats Up

Random heel guess

Danielson recently debuted

Kennedy recently returned, so id say the momentum boost will probbably go here

Cool show, I liked the Teddy Hart promo.

Quick Picks

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Jack Swagger vs. R-Truth

Some huge plans for 2 young WWE Superstars

The word behind the scenes is that the creative team are looking for ideas and two guys that have caught their eyes and they are Santino Marella and Jack Swagger both have WWE creative team foaming at the mouth with ideas as they plan to air new segments with both, one will be Santino visits and Across America with Jack Swagger.

WWE Smackdown

Michael Cole: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to the hottest thing going on Friday nights as we are live from Freedom Hall. I’m Michael Cole and alongside me is Matt Striker and Matt tonight Smackdown is giving the WWE universe a jolt of energy.

Matt Striker: First of all Michael I’m these peoples teacher and I would like you to also refer to me as their teacher. Now tonight ladies and gentleman we have two huge announcements as one will be made by our beautiful general manager, Stephanie McMahon and the other will be made by the Rated R Superstar… Edge as he made his shocking return last week costing the Big Show his chance at the World Heavyweight Championship also we will have Jack Swagger and R-Truth battle it out for a spot in the Royal Rumble. The Hardys Boys and the masked crusader of Smackdown, The Hurricane will to get some revenge as they take on the team of Straight Edge and Ezekiel Jackson. In his biggest test yet, Bryan Danielson will take on “The Moscow Brawler” Vladimir Kozlov and in the main event The Undertaker will team with his opponent at the Royal Rumble, Mr. Kennedy as they take on the team of Randy Orton and his former protégé Ted Dibiase. I wouldn’t want to be the referee in the main event as it is bound to explode.

Edge comes out to a huge pop from the crowd as he stops as the pyro goes off behind him as he points to the sky.

Edge: People have been questioning me Edge, why did you attack the Big Show and I’ll tell you why because Big Show stole my chance at fame him and that rat, Chris Jericho and Chris I seen what you did to my brother Christian and he told me mark his name in the Royal Rumble pool. Also I’m going to make my intentions known that I’m in the 2010 Royal Rumble and Chris if your in the ring when I’m in the their you better be ready for an ass whoopin .

(Edge Leaves as he we cut commercial)

(Jack Swagger comes out to huge heat as people don’t really like the All American American)

(R-Truth comes out to a huge pop from the crowd as these people see What’s Up)

Royal Rumble Qualifier

Jack Swagger vs. R-Truth

Swagger and Truth lock up and Swagger throws Truth down hard showing the All American American is not going to be an easy win tonight. Swagger then runs through Truth with a devastating clothesline that only gets Swagger a 2 count. Truth gets back up and fights back some stiff rights and left to the face of Swagger and as Truth looks to go for the lie detector only to a power slam that sends Truth over the top rope. The ref begins his count as Swagger puts the boots to R-Truth on the floor he then rolls him into the ring as Truth walks right into a gut wrench power bomb for 3.

Winner: Jack Swagger

Michael Cole: The All American American stamps his spot into the Royal Rumble.

Matt Striker: It’s still unconfirmed if he attacked Rey Mysterio or someone else did.

(We cut to the back where Stephanie McMahon is standing by with her huge announcement)

Stephanie McMahon: Tonight, a championship returns from the gallows of despair as the last champion nearly killed the division. The title I’m talking about is the cruiserweight championship as Yoshi Tatsu and two new acquisitions battle to be the cruiserweight champion and that match is next!

(Commercial Break)

(Yoshi Tatsu comes out to stellar pop as this crowd loves the quick kick kid from the Orient)

(A Man with a Plan hits as The Brian Kendrick steps out onto the stage with a brand new bodyguard a bigger white male with a blond buzz cut, he also is wearing sunglasses, a white dress shirt open down the middle and white dress pants)

(Paul London flies out the entrance way and books it straight for The Brian Kendrick as the crowd obliges with a huge pop)

Cruiserweight Championship Triple Threat Match

Yoshi Tatsu vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. Paul London

All three men circle as Tatsu and London keep on eye on the mystery man outside as Tatsu makes the first move delivering some vicious kicks to the ribs of both London and Kendrick. Tatsu then goes to the top and hit a beautiful moonsault on London for 2 as Kendrick breaks it up. Kendrick goes to the top as both men rise and hit a huge cross body onto both London and Tatsu. He then covers London but he kicks out at 2. Kendrick goes up to the top again this time however Tatsu and London catch him on the top as both men lift Kendrick onto one shoulder and jump off the ropes as Kendrick hits his back. Striker points out that was an innovative power bomb. Tatsu and London lay an arm across Kendrick’s chest only for it to get a 2 count. London shakes out the cobwebs and goes to the top rope and hit his patented shooting star press onto Kendrick for a 2 count as Tatsu breaks it up. Tatsu delivers that vicious kick to the skull of London. Before Tatsu can make the cover Kendrick kicks Tatsu in the gut and delivers the Kendrick for 3.

Winner: The Brian Kendrick

Michael Cole: What a match all three put their bodies on the line in a vintage cruiserweight championship match.

Matt Striker: There was also some innovative moves in that match and now Kendrick has a mic.

Kendrick: You know when I signed my contract earlier today I wouldn’t of imagined wearing this cruiserweight championship around my waist. Now that I have this belt I’ve hired protection to make this belt stays around my waist. He is a buddy from home his name is Danny Rodman and if anyone wants this title they have to go through him.

We cut to the back where Josh Matthews is standing by with the team of Straight Edge and Ezekiel Jackson

Matthews: Gentlemen, tonight you guys take on the team of The Hardys and The Hurricane and my question how have you prepared for these three.

C.M. Punk: Well first I had to clear Ezekiel’s mind of anything not straight edge after that is was pretty as Zeek is a killing machine anything he sees, he destroys, just ask Luke about that.

(Luke steps from the background with a busted lip and a black eye)

Punk: Those three drug induced parasites won’t stand a chance against my straight edge army as this will be like pigs going to the slaughter.

(Commercial Break)

(Straight Edge and Ezekiel Jackson come out to immense heat but Punk, Gallows and Jackson don’t seem to care)

(The Hardys and The Hurricane came out to a crazy pop from the crowd as these eat it up as they share high fives with the crowd)

The Hardys and The Hurricane vs. Straight Edge and Ezekiel Jackson

Jeff Hardy and C.M. Punk start the match as these two had one of the hottest feuds last summer. Both men circle before locking up with Punk gaining the advantage the way of a headlock. Punk and Hardy back off into the ropes, Hardy breaks free as Punk goes off into the ropes. Hardy hits a shoulder tackle then he bounces off the ropes and hit a nice senton for a 2 count. Punk and Hardy get and Punk goes to work delivering punches and kick until Hardy backs into the corner as Punk goes to the opposite corner runs across and smashes his knee into Hardy’s cranium. Punk tags in Gallows as Hardy tries to recover from the vicious knee, Gallows picks up Hardy and deliver a painful fall away slam. Gallows doesn’t miss a beat and starts to put the boots to Hardy, however Hardy caught Gallows with a drop toe hold that has Gallows head crash into the middle turnbuckle. Hardy then tags in his brother Matt and he doesn’t waste time as he hits Gallows with a side effect for a 2 count. Both men get back to the their feet as Hardy delivers a clothesline to the bigger man but it doesn’t phase him he then hit a dropkick that sends Gallows to the outside. Hardy isn’t done however as he jumps over the ropes and hit Gallows with a cross body. Both men get back in the ring as both men tag out to their remaining fresh partner. Jackson gets in the ring and doesn’t move neither does the Hurricane, after a few seconds Jackson snorts and he flies across the ring and runs over the Hurricane. He then whips Hurricane into the ropes as Hurricane comes back at him all Jackson does is throw him up into the air and catches him with a vicious Samoan drop for a 2 count. Jackson is now enraged as he picks up the Hurricane and delivers that nasty urnage that Striker calls The Harlem Bomb for a 3 count .

Winner: Straight Edge and Ezekiel Jackson

(The three don’t seem done after the bell as Punk picks up Jeff and Gallows picks up Matt only for Shannon Moore to run out of the back and help his friends as Gallows, Punk and Jackson leave with smirks on their faces as )

Michael Cole: Man look at this in the ring Striker as Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Shannon Moore and Hurricane Helms all friends from North Carolina back together again.

Matt Striker: That may be true Cole but look who won the match as C.M. Punk and his straight edge army are standing tall at the top of the ramp.

(we cut to a shot of Bryan Danielson and Vladimir Kozlov as Cole and Striker hype that the match is next)

(Commercial Break)

(Bryan Danielson comes out to a decent pop as some people don’t know who this kid is)

(Vladimir Kozlov comes out to a little heat from the crowd as the Russian walks stoically to the ring)

Danielson charges right in a takes down the bigger Russian as he starts to put the boots to the Russians leg. After a severe pounding to it he locks on a grapevine which has the big Russian screaming he tries to find a way to the ropes and he gets their. Danielson lets the Russian gets only for him to hit an over the head belly to belly suplex, he then locks on a kimora which has the big Russian tapping quick.

Winner: Bryan Danielson

(We cut to the back first into Ted Dibiase’s locker room as Randy Orton walks in)

Orton: Even though I still despise you for what you did last week but I’ll put that behind me if you will

Dibiase: Sure thing, now let’s get to the ring.

(We then cut to Kennedy walking to the ring when the lights start to flicker)

Kennedy: That’s cute, are you going to meet me in the ring or am I going to have to find you

(The lights flicker obliging Kennedy that he will be there)

Kennedy: Ok, then see you in the ring.

(Commercial Break)

(Randy Orton comes out to the usual heat he gains as The Viper eats it up)

(Ted Dibiase comes out to the hugest pop from the crowd as he seems focused on this tag team match)

(Mr. Kennedy comes out to a great response from the crowd as the Green Bay native gets into the ring and gets on the mic promoting himself to the world)

(The Undertaker comes out to a deafing response as the crowd is going banannas for the deadman)

Randy Orton and Ted Dibiase vs. Mr. Kennedy and The Undertaker

Randy Orton starts out with Mr. Kennedy with neither man gaining a clear advantage until Orton delivers some bombs until he hit the nasty neck breaker that gets him a 2 count. The viper starts to work onto the shoulder of Mr. Kennedy however Kennedy gets out of the ring. He then gets back into the ring as him and Orton trade bombs until Kennedy goes for the Mic Check only for Orton to reverse it into a backslide for a 2 count. Orton then tags in Dibiase as Kennedy does the same with Taker, as Dibiase and Taker lock up with Taker gaining control knocking him back into the corner where Taker throws some stiff jabs to the ribs of Dibiase as he finishes him off with a nasty uppercut. Dibiase fights back with a stellar dropkick that knocks down the Deadman as Dibiase is crawling to his corner Orton drops off the ropes leaving Dibiase. He then uses the corner to get up only to walk into a choke slam for a 2 count, Taker isn’t done however as he picks him up and delivers a tombstone piledriver for a 3 count.

Winner: Mr. Kennedy and The Undertaker

(As the ref raises both men hands Kennedy goes in for a handshake as Taker shakes his Kennedy pulls him in and delivers a mic check as Kennedy runs out of the ring however as Taker sits up fire comes out at the top of the entrance ramp as we fade to black with Kennedy in awe)

Quick Picks

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Jack Swagger vs. R-Truth

1 of 4...Ouch but you can bounce back

Quick Picks

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Jack Swagger vs. R-Truth

3 of 4 Nice bounce back

Cool show, I liked the Teddy Hart promo.

Quick Picks

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Jack Swagger vs. R-Truth

2 of 4 good job... maybe you will improve even further on RAW

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Jack Swagger vs. R-Truth

Because R-Truth is Whats Up

Random heel guess

Danielson recently debuted

Kennedy recently returned, so id say the momentum boost will probbably go here

3 of 4 only one that messed you up was R-Truth

MartinC 4/8=50 percent

Jaded 3/8=38 percent

TheOmniWarrior 6/8=75 percent

Huntman 5/8=63 percent

The OmniWarrior in the lead after 2 shows followed by Huntman then Martin and Jaded.

Monday Night RAW Preview

The hottest show on Monday Night will take place inside the Ford Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. One thing that is confirmed will be Chris Jericho adressing the WWE universe and more importantly Edge. Also on slate Drew McIntyre will look to become part of the Royal Rumble as he takes on ECW original, Tommy Dreamer. Also on tap, John Morrison will look to get in the Rumble as well as he takes on the bizzare one Goldust. Also John Cena, Kofi Kingston and Sheamus will pick each others poison.

Quick Picks

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Drew McIntyre vs. Tommy Dreamer

Royal Rumble Qualifer

John Morrison vs. Goldust

John Cena vs. ???

Who will Kofi Kingston pick as John Cena's Opponent:

Kofi Kingston vs. ???

Who will Sheamus pick as Kofi's Opponent:

Sheamus vs. ???

Who will John Cena pick as Sheamus' Opponent:

There goes my lead lol.

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Tommy Dreamer is pretty much there to put younger guys over. IMO hes to WWE what Terry Funk was to ECW at this point.

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Age + Overness beats Overness?

John Cena vs. ???

Cena gets momentum here because Vince McMahon and Triple H said so? lol

Who will Kofi Kingston pick as John Cena's Opponent:Zack Ryder

Kofi Kingston vs. ???

Kofi doesnt really need the momentum. IMO He is there to job to Sheamus in the end. For now anyways.

Who will Sheamus pick as Kofi's Opponent: Vance Archer

Sheamus vs. ???

Sheamus builds momentum because hes a heel.

Who will John Cena pick as Sheamus' Opponent: Christian

Quick Picks

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Royal Rumble Qualifer

John Cena vs. ???

Who will Kofi Kingston pick as John Cena's Opponent: CM Punk

Kofi Kingston vs. ???

Who will Sheamus pick as Kofi's Opponent: Orton

Sheamus vs. ???

Who will John Cena pick as Sheamus' Opponent: HBK