WWE:A Deezy Twist

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monday Night RAW

Jim Ross: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman as we are live from the Ford Center and we’re in my home state of Oklahoma and as always my partner is Jerry “The King” Lawler and King we have some huge things planned for tonight.

Jerry Lawler: That is right JR as we will have three pick your poison matches involving John Cena, Sheamus and Kofi Kingston which I think is a waste of time since Sheamus will retain his championship. Also John Morrison and Drew McIntyre will be in action against Goldust and Tommy Dreamer respectively. It appears we will have a VIP Lounge somebody tells the parents to hide the kids because the criminals are in town.

(MVP and Mark Henry come out to a decent pop from the crowd as M.V.P. grabs a mic from Justin Roberts)

MVP: Welcome to the place where big things are popping and little things are stopping as it’s me, M…. V…P and the World’s Strongest Man .. Mark Henry and we are out here to talk to our opponents for the World Tag Team Championships at the Royal Rumble, The Dudebusters… Trent Berretta and Caylen Croft.

(The Dudebusters comes out to strong heat from the crowd)

MVP: Welcome Gentleman to the VIP Lounge would you like some water…

Croft: No Thanks, we’re fine

MVP: Well, guys we face off in two weeks and I can speak for Mark on this that we are at the top of are game and you guys will have a tough task ahead of you at the Royal Rumble.

Croft: Well, M.V.P., you and Mark might be at the top of your game as singles competitors but me and Trent having been training for this moment ever since we were little. Me and Trent would always back each other up if it were bullies or girls we have been inseparable and you two have been team for what a few months.

(Henry grabs the mic from M.V.P.)

Henry: That maybe true but neither of you have ever competed in the Olympics and neither of you were trained by a legend in this business and that man is Stu Hart. He taught to not worry about my weaknesses but to build my strengths to insurmountable odds so are you two ready to deal with the World’s Strongest Team.

(Berretta grabs a water and takes a sip only to throw the rest on MVP and Mark Henry as him and Croft quickly slide out of the ring as the two teams talk trash to each other as we cut to commercial)

(We come back as Kofi Kingston is making his way to the ring)

Sheamus comes out to huge heat from the crowd

Sheamus: Kofi tonight your opponent is a man who hasn’t got respect here on RAW recently and this man can read anyone including you Kofi and that man is Vance Archer…..

(Vance Archer comes out with a big smirk on his face as he makes his way to the ring ignoring the crowd on the way)

Kofi Kingston vs. Vance Archer

The bell rings as both men walk to the center as both start jaw jacking back and forth until Archer slaps Kingston, this lights a fire in Kingston as he starts throwing rights and lefts which backs up the huge Texan into the corner. Kingston appears in control until Archer reverse it delivering big blows to Kingston in the corner he then delivers a sidewalk slam for a 2 count. The fans start to clap as they try to get Kofi to his feet as the Ghanaian uses the ropes to get up. Archer charges Kingston as he grabs the top rope and Kingston goes over the rope and hit the floor. JR and King talk it up about if that happens in two weeks Archer would have been eliminated. Kingston climbs to the top rope and dives off hitting Archer with a cross body. Archer feels in his element as he whips Kingston into the steel steps he then pulls apart the stairs as he moves Kingston’s ankle on to one of the steel steps as he has the other step in his hands as he slams them viciously onto the ankle of Kingston which has the ref calling for the bell.

Winner by Disqualification: Kofi Kingston

Jim Ross: Now was that really necessary as Kofi is two weeks away from the biggest match in his career and Vance’s Archer probably just took it away from him.

Jerry Lawler: Kingston had it coming to him JR, he taunted Archer and Vance was just giving him his just desserts.

(The medical staff helps Kingston to the back as we cut to the back where a limousine is pulling up and driver steps out and opens the back door as out walks)

Teddy Hart: Thank you, my good man alright guys we got to go to Shane’s office if we want to get what we want.

Jack Evans: That’s cool T because we are about to get it popping.

We cut to Todd Grisham who is standing by with Tommy Dreamer

Todd Grisham: Tommy, in a matter of moments you take on to the Intercontinental Champion, Drew McIntyre in a Royal Rumble Qualifier tonight what are your thoughts heading into this match.

Tommy Dreamer: Tonight.. I head into this match with a win or go home mentality because if I lose tonight then I will officially retire from in ring competition and I’ll know if my time has come in a wrestling ring after this match.

(Commercial Break)

(Drew McIntyre comes out to decent heat from the crowd but the Chosen One doesn’t oblige it)

(Tommy Dreamer comes out to a huge pop as the fans are on the edge of their seats wondering will this be the innovator of violence’s last match)

Royal Rumble Qualifier

Drew McIntyre vs. Tommy Dreamer

Both men look at each other as the bell rings as Dreamer and McIntyre lock up as McIntyre gains control with vicious chops to the chest of Dreamer whose shirt is now ripped open by McIntyre. Dreamer fights back with rights and lefts of his own as he follows it up with a Tommyhawk for a 2 count. The crowd is really getting behind Dreamer as the really believe he can get into the Royal Rumble and upset the Intercontinental Champion. However McIntyre quickly takes control hitting Dreamer with a nasty ego trip for a 2 count only to follow it up with the Gallows Way for a 3 count.

Winner: Drew McIntyre

(Tommy Dreamer can’t believe it and the crowd can’t believe it as the crowd sit quiet shocked the Dreamer must retire as the locker room makes their way out onto the ramp as Dreamer grabs a mic)

Tommy Dreamer: You know I was hoping that this day would never come but it has so all I can say if you want to be in this sport, one thing you should know from Tommy Dreamer is to never give up and always follow your dreams because I never wanted to play in the World Series, Super Bowl or Stanley Cup. I just wanted to wrestle at Wrestlemania and I have, so I thank you fans, the guys up on the ramp and….

(Drew McIntyre catches Tommy with another Gallows Way as he books it out of the ring and into the crowd as the rest of the locker room check on Dreamer)

Jim Ross: Drew McIntyre better run because he just ticked off a locker room full of WWE Superstars.

Jerry Lawler: I’m just happy the last piece of Extremely Crappy Wrestling has died, good riddance Dreamer you won’t be missed by me.

(We cut to Shane McMahon’s office where he is sitting behind his desk when The Black Harts walk in)

Shane McMahon: Welcome gentleman and I just wanted to get this off my chest I had nothing to do with screwing your uncle, Bret Hart over.

Teddy Hart: It’s cool Shane we let things like that slide but we were here to find out when we wrestle.

Shane McMahon: Well how about this your first match will be in two weeks time when you take on another new team on RAW, Matt and Nick Jackson… The Young Bucks!!!

Jack Evans: Sweet and Shane we wont disappoint as Jack Flash ,The Black Hart and The Queen Bee go big or go home.

(Commercial Break)

(John Cena comes out to a huge pop from the crowd as Cena salutes them and flies to the ring)

(Kofi Kingston comes out to a huge pop from the crowd as he hobbles out with a mic)

Kingston: Cena, I know you’re a great competitor and I’ve known you’ve beaten most of the guys in the back but there is one guy you haven’t beat and his name is….. Zack Ryder.

(Zack Ryder and Rosa Mendes come out to decent heat as they kiss at the top of the ramp)

John Cena vs. Zack Ryder/Rosa Mendes

Both men stare each other down as this is the first match between these two, both lockup as Cena throws Ryder down showing The Long Island Loudmouth that this isn’t going to be easy. Cena whips Ryder into the ropes and delivers a nice power slam for a 2 count. Ryder fights back with some stiff rights and lefts as he follows it up with a rough ryder for a 2 count. Cena can feel the crowd getting behind him, he stands up and as Ryder delivers blows Cena shakes them off only to catch Ryder with an FU for the 3 and the win.

Winner: John Cena

Jim Ross: John Cena just made a statement to Kofi Kingston and Sheamus as he will be no pushover at the Royal Rumble

Jerry Lawler: That maybe true JR but we haven’t seen Sheamus yet and who knows the WWE Champion can make a statement of his own.

We cut to the back where all three members of the Black Hearts are laid out as the EMT’s rush to them as we then cut to Todd Grisham who I standing by with John Morrison

Grisham: John Morrison… In a matter of moments you will take on Goldust in Royal Rumble Qualifying match, what are your thoughts heading into this match.

John Morrison: First of all the Monday Night Delight would like to dedicate this match to a man who was like an older brother to the Guru of Greatness and that man’s name is Tommy Dreamer. Drew McIntyre after I win this match and book my ticket into the Royal Rumble, I’m coming after you.

(Commercial Break)

(John Morrison comes out to a decent pop from the crowd as the crowd love The Guru of Greatness)

(Goldust comes out to a little pop from the crowd as The Bizarre One knows he is the underdog)

Royal Rumble Qualifier

John Morrison vs. Goldust

Both men circle the ring as the lockup with Morrison gaining early control with a unique tornado ddt off of the second rope which puts Morrison in firm control. Morrison goes for a standing moonsault and hits it for a 2 count. Goldust fights backs hitting a painful neck breaker on Morrison for a 2 count. Goldust sets Morrison up for Shattered Dreams only for the crafty Morrison to get out of the ropes and hit Moonlight Drive for a 2 count. He then goes to the top rope and hits Starship Plain for the 3 count.

Winner: John Morrison

We cut to the back where we Sheamus walking to the ring but he seems paranoid as he keeps looking over his shoulders as we cut back to the ring

(Commercial Break)

(Sheamus comes out to huge heat from the crowd as the Celtic Warrior brushes it off waiting for his opponent)

(John Cena comes out to a huge pop from the crowd as he has a mic in hand)

John Cena: Sheamus you might believe that you’ve scouted every man that I’ve could of picked but you haven’t scouted,… The Glamazon Beth Phoenix.

(Beth Phoenix gets a huge pop from the crowd as they are shocked to The Glamazon face the WWE Champion)

Sheamus vs. Beth Phoenix

Sheamus seems to be chomping at the bit as he charges at the smaller Glamazon but she dodges him and drills him with a painful clothesline. She then picks up the Celtic Warrior and delivers a power slam for a 2 count. Sheamus is now red in the face as he gets back up and delivers that vicious bicycle kick right to the face of The Glamazon for a 2 count. Sheamus can’t believe it but he grabs Beth and sets her up for the Celtic Cross for a 3 count.

Winner: Sheamus

Jim Ross: What a win for the WWE Champion but you have to give the Glamazon credit as she didn’t back down from the Celtic Warrior.

Jerry Lawler: That maybe true but she is still a women and she doesn’t belong in their with a women.

(We fade to black with Sheamus holding his WWE Championship high over the prone body of the Glamazon)

There goes my lead lol.

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Tommy Dreamer is pretty much there to put younger guys over. IMO hes to WWE what Terry Funk was to ECW at this point.

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Age + Overness beats Overness?

John Cena vs. ???

Cena gets momentum here because Vince McMahon and Triple H said so? lol

Who will Kofi Kingston pick as John Cena's Opponent:Zack Ryder

Kofi Kingston vs. ???

Kofi doesnt really need the momentum. IMO He is there to job to Sheamus in the end. For now anyways.

Who will Sheamus pick as Kofi's Opponent: Vance Archer

Sheamus vs. ???

Sheamus builds momentum because hes a heel.

Who will John Cena pick as Sheamus' Opponent: Christian

4 of 5, Those bonus points nearly put you at a near perfect score

Quick Picks

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Royal Rumble Qualifer

John Cena vs. ???

Who will Kofi Kingston pick as John Cena's Opponent: CM Punk

Kofi Kingston vs. ???

Who will Sheamus pick as Kofi's Opponent: Orton

Sheamus vs. ???

Who will John Cena pick as Sheamus' Opponent: HBK

4 of 5 those bonus points could have helped you

Quick Picks

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Royal Rumble Qualifer

John Cena vs. ???

Who will Kofi Kingston pick as John Cena's Opponent: Mike Knox

Kofi Kingston vs. ???

Who will Sheamus pick as Kofi's Opponent: Shelton Benjamin

Sheamus vs. ???

Who will John Cena pick as Sheamus' Opponent: Vance Archer

4 of 5 needed the bonus points

Royal Rumble Qualifer

Royal Rumble Qualifer

John Cena vs. ???

Who will Kofi Kingston pick as John Cena's Opponent: Orton

Kofi Kingston vs. ???

Who will Sheamus pick as Kofi's Opponent: Teddy Hart

Sheamus vs. ???

Who will John Cena pick as Sheamus' Opponent: Jericho

4 of 5 you needed those bonus points

Edit: Another good show, btw. :)

MartinC 8/13=61 percent

Jaded 7/13=53 percent

TheOmniWarrior 12/13=92 percent

Huntman 9/13=69 percent

The OmniWarrior breaks out to a huge lead with Huntman,MartinC and Jaded behind him.

Friday Night Smackdown

Smackdown is going to New Orleans the home Mardi Gras as we are two weeks away from the Royal Rumble. All the stars on the blue brand are fighting for poistion as the competitors in the World Heavyweight Championship will be in action as Mr. Kennedy takes on "The Extreme Enigma" Jeff Hardy and The Undertaker will take on the leader of the Straight Edge Society, C.M. Punk. In the main event we will have a thrilling 6 man tag match as the team of The Miz,Jack Swagger and Randy Orton take on the team of Chris Masters,Rey Mysterio and Ted Dibiase. Expect much more on Friday Night Smackdown.

Quick Picks

Cryme Tyme vs. ???

Mr. Kennedy vs. Jeff Hardy

The Undertaker vs. C.M. Punk

The Miz,Jack Swagger and Randy Orton

vs.

Chris Masters,Rey Mysterio and Ted Dibiase

Cryme Tyme vs. ???

??? over a midcard tagteam seems to be a gamble but I really HATE JTG.

The big win that'll launch Kennedys ME push?

Im a HUGE punk mark (as his heel persona) but I honestly see 'Taker winning here.

The Miz,Jack Swagger and Randy Orton

vs.

Chris Masters,Rey Mysterio and Ted Dibiase

Its a main event tag team bout. I really have a feeling its going to end in a no contest but I dont think we can vote that so ill go with Teem Heels

Cryme Tyme vs. ???

I think that their opponents will be DX.

Kennedy will get the win here as he's in for a push.

The Undertaker needs to win here to look strong.

The Miz, Jack Swagger and Randy Orton vs. Chris Masters, Rey Mysterio and Ted Dibiase

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Friday Night Smackdown </span></strong></p><p>

<strong>From: New Orleans Arena, New Orleans Louisiana</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

<strong>Michael Cole: </strong>Welcome Ladies and Gentleman as we are two weeks away from the Royal Rumble and tonight Edge has invited Chris Jericho to Smackdown for a sit down interview with Josh Matthews being the moderator. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Matt Striker:</strong> Also in two interesting match ups Mr. Kennedy will take on Jeff Hardy as The Undertaker will take on “The Straight Edge Messiah” C.M. Punk . Finally we will also have The Miz, Jack Swagger and Randy Orton teaming together to take on Chris Masters, Rey Mysterio and Ted Dibiase. Lets us get to the action as Cryme Tyme is heading to the ring</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(Cryme Tyme comes out to a decent pop from the crowd as the crowd starts chanting Money, Money, Yeah, Yeah)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(Unfamiliar Music hits as Joe Hennig and Brett Dibiase walk out to a shocking reaction as the youngest son of the Million Dollar Man and the son of Mr. Perfect ready to make their names in the WWE)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Cryme Tyme vs. The Fortunate Sons</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

JTG starts out with Brett Dibiase as both men lock up and JTG gains control of the rookie hitting with a nasty neck breaker. However the younger Dibiase doesn’t back down fighting back with some rights and lefts which have JTG rocking and he finishes it off with a ddt for a 2 count. Both men crawl to their corners and make the tags to their partners, as Joe Hennig and Shad get into the ring. Shad comes charging across at Joe Hennig but he evades Shad, who smashes into the turnbuckle. Shad bounces off the turnbuckle and into Hennig who delivers three straight German suplexes for a 2 count. Hennig nips up grabs Shad and plants him with the Hennig-plex for a 3 count.</p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Winner: The Fortunate Sons</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Michael Cole:</strong> These two rookies just made a statement that they won’t be messed with.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Matt Striker:</strong> Well, Michael they may not want to count their eggs before the hatch.</p><p> </p><p>

We cut to the back where Jesse is laid out with a crimson mask as we cut to Savannah who is standing by with C.M. Punk who is with Luke Gallows and a new member of the Straight Edge Society.</p><p>

<strong>Savannah:</strong> Tonight, C.M. Punk you take on The Undertaker, a man that defeated you for the World Heavyweight Championship at the Hell in a Cell pay per view last year what are your thoughts heading into this match.</p><p>

<strong>C.M. Punk:</strong> Listen here you, Barbie doll look alike the Undertaker may have beaten before but that was before I had my Straight Edge Society as Luke and our newest member Serena Mancini have chosen to follow my path by shaving her head and I won’t let her down.</p><p> </p><p>

(Commercial Break)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(C.M. Punk comes out with his Straight Edge Society to huge heat from the crowd as The Straight Edge Messiah appears focused on taking on the Phenom)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(The Undertaker comes out to huge cheers from the crowd as The Deadman stoically walks to the ring)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>C.M. Punk vs. The Undertaker </strong></p></div><p></p><p>

Punk goes right for the Deadman’s knee hitting it with a chop block and after that he starts to put the boots to the knee in attempt to ground the Deadman. However the Deadman fights back hitting Punk with some rights and lefts the stagger Punk right into a big boot for a 2 count. Punk rallies back with some kicks to the thighs of the Deadman that back him into a corner where Punk delivers his patented running knee bulldog combination which earns Punk a 2 count. The Deadman and Punk get up and start trading blows as the Undertaker gains the advantages with some jabs and uppercuts that walk Punk right into a Last Ride that can only muster a 2 count as Punk throws his shoulder off the mat at the last second. Punk grabs Taker and ascends to the top rope and plants him with The Pepsi Plunge which still gets a 2 count. Punk can’t believe he gets in the ref’s face furious about the call only to turn around into A Last Ride for the 3 count.</p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Winner: The Undertaker</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(After the match Gallows and Mancini attack the Undertaker before he can get up and are soon joined by Punk but the Deadman fights back hitting Punk and Gallows with a double choke slam he then backs Mancini into a corner only to hit her with a Last Ride)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Michael Cole:</strong> The Undertaker looks very strong heading into the Royal Rumble as just destroyed the Straight Edge Society.</p><p> </p><p>

Matt Striker: Don’t be surprised if Mr. Kennedy is watching what the Undertaker just did.</p><p> </p><p>

(We cut to The Locker Room where Jeff Hardy is getting ready for his match when his brother Matt walks in)</p><p>

<strong>Matt:</strong> Hey, bro are you ready for your big match tonight</p><p>

<strong>Jeff:</strong> You, better believe it after what Punk and Taker just did makes me want to take it up one notch </p><p>

<strong>Matt:</strong> We’ll be cheering for you bro.</p><p>

(Commercial Break)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(Bryan Danielson comes out to a decent reaction as this crowd seems to love him)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(R-Truth comes out to a great response as these people believe that he is what’s up)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Bryan Danielson vs. R-Truth</strong></p></div><p></p><p>

Danielson and Truth circle around until Danielson strikes taking down Truth as he starts to ground and pound but somehow Truth rolls through getting Danielson off of him. Truth gains control with an axe kick, he then goes to the top and lands a cross body onto Danielson for a 2 count. Danielson comes back hitting Truth with a belly to belly suplex. He then grabs Truth’s ankle and locks on an ankle lock but somehow Truth gets to the ropes. Danielson charges at Truth but Truth drops down into the splits and clocks Danielson with a right hand and then a left, staggering Danielson. He then bounces off the ropes looking to hit the lie detector but Danielson ducks and he locks on Cattle Mutilation, Truth tries to get to the ropes but he just can’t and he taps.</p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Winner: Bryan Danielson</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Michael Cole:</strong> This Bryan Danielson seems to be on a roll as he has beat everyone in front of him</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Matt Striker</strong>: Who knows Michael he might be in line for a United States Title Shot soon.</p><p> </p><p>

We cut to the back where Joe Hennig and Brett Dibiase are celebrating their victory when Ted Dibiase walks in.</p><p>

<strong>Ted:</strong> Hey Brett, how has it been and how’s dad.</p><p>

<strong>Brett:</strong> Well dad is great and he is happy that you got back at that snake Randy Orton. I just hope he gets what is coming to him and bro I know you’ll give it to him.</p><p>

<strong>Ted:</strong> Congrats on the win, I have to go talk strategy with my partners.</p><p>

(Ted shakes hands with his brother as we go to the ring)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(Jeff Hardy comes out to an insane pop from the crowd as the Charismatic Enigma loves it as he feels the energy from the crowd)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(Mr. Kennedy comes out to extreme heat from the crowd as the brash and ****y Kennedy doesn’t slap any of the crowd’s hands he seems focused on destroying Jeff Hardy)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy </strong></p></div><p></p><p>

Kennedy extends his hand for Hardy to shake it only for him to slap Hardy across the face. This enrages Jeff and he takes Kennedy down and starts to unload on him with lefts and rights as Kennedy gets out dodge and rolls out of the ring. As soon as Kennedy turns around he is crashed into by an airborne Jeff Hardy, the crowd loves this by giving it a stand ovation as Hardy rolls Kennedy into the ring. He goes to the top rope setting up for the Swanton Bomb as he leaps only for him to crash and burn as Kennedy moves out the way. Kennedy then whips Jeff into the corner and delivers a painful clothesline for a 2 count. Kennedy then taunts the crowd as Jeff Hardy slowly gets back up. Hardy delivers a dropkick to the back of Kennedy which stuns Kennedy long enough for Hardy to deliver a kick to the stomach and hit the Twist of Fate for a 2 count as C.M. Punk and his Straight Edge Society walk down to ringside. Hardy goes to the top as Kennedy distracts the ref as Punk and Gallows knock Hardy off the top rope as Gallows delivers the 12 step onto Hardy on the outside as Punk rolls Hardy back into the ring. Matt Hardy, The Hurricane and Shannon Moore book it to ringside as the begin to brawl as another person runs down the ramp and takes out Mancini as Kennedy plants Jeff with a Mic Check for a 3 count.</p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Winner: Mr. Kennedy</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Brawl continues as Jeff and Kennedy join the brawl as the gong hit the sounds speakers and the lights go out as The Undertaker walks down to the ring and him and The North Carolina Coalition clear the ring of Kennedy and the Straight Edge Society as the unknown member is revealed to be LITA!!!! Punk’s eyes pop out of his head as he can’t believe Lita is back in the WWE.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Michael Cole:</strong> I think C.M. Punk has just seen a ghost as Lita has returned to the WWE.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Matt Striker: </strong>This definitely doesn’t sit well with the Straight Edge Messiah.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(A promo flashes on screen Edge-Jericho Confrontation next!!!! As we cut to commercial)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(Edge comes out to a huge pop from the crowd as the Rated R Superstar high fives the crowd on the way to the ring)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(Chris Jericho comes out to some extreme heat as Y2J walks calmly to the ring not obliging the crowd at all)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Matthews:</strong> Gentleman tonight we are here to get a few things off of your chest’s about the other person.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jericho:</strong> You know why I hate you Edge is you didn’t give me the common curiosity to tell me about your injury and to think about it your just like all these parasites how they use excuses through their lives daily.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Edge:</strong> Well speaking of hypocrite ladies and gentleman we have Chris Jericho because Chris you didn’t give me the common curiosity of a phone call or anything to tell me who you were going to pick as your partner and come next Sunday their will be nothing holding me back from kicking your ass!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>( As Edge turns to leave Jericho attacks him from behind knocking him down and then locking on the Walls of Jericho only for security to get him off of Edge as we cut to commercial with Jericho smirking at Edge who is pull himself up gritting his teeth)</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(The Miz comes out to his usual heat from the crowd as he eats it up before kissing his United States Championship)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(Jack Swagger comes out as the boos rain down on the All American American but he just smiles a **** eating grin as he does his signature pushups)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(Randy Orton comes out stocially as The Viper hears the boos but ignores them as he seems that he has tunnel vision just focused on the ring an what is about to go down)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(Chris Masters comes out with Eve at his side as The Masterpiece receives an astounding pop which brings the big man near tears but he refocuses by smashing his right hand which is balled into a fist into his left hand)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(Rey Mysterio comes out to a crazy response as the little man from the 619 seems psyched for this match as he gives one of the kids in the audience his top mask)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(Ted Dibiase comes out to an insane pop as Ted’s eyes lock with Randy’s as he books it to the ring)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Miz, Jack Swagger and Randy Orton vs. Chris Masters, Rey Mysterio and Ted Dibiase </strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

Jack Swagger and Rey Mysterio start the match off with the All American American controlling Rey early on with some wrestling takedowns. Mysterio gains control with a low dropkick to the All American American’s knee and after that Rey was in control hitting a huge hurracarana which gave him a 2 count. Both would tag in partner’s Swagger would tag in The Miz, while Rey tagged in Chris Masters as Eve cheers on her man. Miz comes charging at the Masterpiece who delivers a powerful Polish Hammer drilling Miz square in his chest. Masters controls him hitting the United States Champion with a power slam for a 2 count. The Miz comes back with a few rights and lefts before whipping Masters into a corner and delivering his patented running clothesline for a 2 count he picks up Masters and delivers the skull crushing finale which gets a 2 count as Ted Dibiase breaks it up. Masters comes back catching the Miz with the Masterlock which has the Miz near to passing out only for Randy Orton to deliver a chop block. Both men crawl to the corner and tag in their remaining fresh partners. Orton and Dibiase get in the ring as the crowd pops huge as the Viper gains the early advantage hitting Dibiase with his second rope ddt which gets him a two count. Dibiase fights back hitting with the patented Dibiase fist drop which got him a 2 count. Orton came back his sickening neck breaker as he setup for the punt however Ted’s younger brother Brett sprinted out to protect his brother as Masters gets in the ring only to get hit with the Skull Crushing Finale as Brett slides in the ring as Mysterio gets in the ring only to get hit with a gut wrench power bomb. Eve tries to help but she is only met with an RKO for her troubles as the Miz and Swagger grab Brett as Orton delivers a vicious punt for a 3 count.</p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Winner: Randy Orton, The Miz and Jack Swagger</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>(The Miz and Swagger pass Brett to Orton as he delivers a vicious RKO as the Miz,Swagger and Orton stand over the five bodies as we fade to black)</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25578" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Cryme Tyme vs. <strong>???</strong><p> <em>I think that their opponents will be DX.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Mr. Kennedy</strong> vs. Jeff Hardy</p><p> <em>Kennedy will get the win here as he's in for a push.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>The Undertaker</strong> vs. C.M. Punk</p><p> <em>The Undertaker needs to win here to look strong.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>The Miz, Jack Swagger and Randy Orton</strong> vs. Chris Masters, Rey Mysterio and Ted Dibiase</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 4 of 4 You weren't right on your guess but you did get all the matches right and I thank you for joining in the fun.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheOmniWarrior" data-cite="TheOmniWarrior" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25578" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Cryme Tyme vs. <strong>???</strong><p> ??? over a midcard tagteam seems to be a gamble but I really HATE JTG.</p><p> <strong>Mr. Kennedy </strong>vs. Jeff Hardy</p><p> The big win that'll launch Kennedys ME push?</p><p> <strong>The Undertaker </strong>vs. C.M. Punk</p><p> Im a HUGE punk mark (as his heel persona) but I honestly see 'Taker winning here.</p><p> <strong>The Miz,Jack Swagger and Randy Orton </strong></p><p> vs. </p><p> Chris Masters,Rey Mysterio and Ted Dibiase </p><p> Its a main event tag team bout. I really have a feeling its going to end in a no contest but I dont think we can vote that so ill go with Teem Heels</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 4 of 4 Are you inside my head jeez I'll have to check that but great job on picks</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Huntman" data-cite="Huntman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25578" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Quick Picks <p> Cryme Tyme vs. <strong>???</strong></p><p> <strong>Mr. Kennedy</strong> vs. Jeff Hardy</p><p> <strong>The Undertaker</strong> vs. C.M. Punk</p><p> <strong>The Miz,Jack Swagger and Randy Orton </strong></p><p> vs. </p><p> Chris Masters,Rey Mysterio and Ted Dibiase</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 4 of 4 way to go you all were perfect so that means I'll have to turn it up a notch</p><p> </p><p> MartinC 8/17=47 percent</p><p> Jaded 7/17=41 percent</p><p> TheOmniWarrior 16/17=94 percent</p><p> Huntman 13/17=76 percent</p><p> Destiny 4/17=23 percent</p><p> </p><p> TheOmniWarrior is leading with Huntman slowly gaining ground as MartinC,Jaded and our newest member Destiny at the bottom of the pack barely.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">Monday Night RAW Preview</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">The St. Pete Times Forum from Tampa Florida will be the last stop for RAW on its way to the Royal Rumble as General Manager Shane McMahon has announced on WWE.Com that their will be a 14 person over the top rope battle royal to determine the person to earn the number 30 position in the Royal Rumble. Also on tap the debut of the Black Harts as they take on The Young Bucks also in action will be The Women's Champion Michelle McCool as she teams with Alicia Fox to take on Mickie James and Kelly Kelly. Plus more action including a contract signing involving the particpants of the WWE Championship Match at the Royal Rumble</span></p><p> </p><p>

Quick Picks</p><p>

Michelle McCool and Alicia Fox vs. Mickie James and Kelly Kelly</p><p>

M.V.P. vs. Caylen Croft </p><p>

Mark Henry vs. Trent Beretta</p><p>

The Black Harts vs. The Young Bucks</p><p>

For Number 30 in the Royal Rumble</p><p>

Charlie Haas vs. "The Natural" Nic Nemeth vs. Zack Ryder vs. John Morrison vs. Chris Jericho vs. Paul Burchill vs. Primo vs. Lance Cade vs. Vance Archer vs. William Regal vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Beth Phoenix</p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

Michelle McCool and Alicia Fox vs. Mickie James and Kelly Kelly

M.V.P. vs. Caylen Croft

Mark Henry vs. Trent Beretta

The Black Harts vs. The Young Bucks

For Number 30 in the Royal Rumble

Charlie Haas vs. "The Natural" Nic Nemeth vs. Zack Ryder vs. John Morrison vs. Chris Jericho vs. Paul Burchill vs. Primo vs. Lance Cade vs. Vance Archer vs. William Regal vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Beth Phoenix

M.V.P. vs. Caylen Croft

Charlie Haas vs. "The Natural" Nic Nemeth vs. Zack Ryder vs. John Morrison vs. Chris Jericho vs. Paul Burchill vs. Primo vs. Lance Cade vs. Vance Archer vs. William Regal vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Beth Phoenix

Monday Night RAW

Jim Ross: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to the last RAW before the Royal Rumble and our General Manager has announced huge main event to determine the number 30 position in the Royal Rumble as 14

Raw superstars will battle it out in a huge battle royal. I’m “good ole JR” Jim Ross and alongside me as always is my partner Jerry “The King” Lawler. We also have a huge match in our women’s division as Alicia Fox and Michelle McCool team to take on Mickie James and Kelly Kelly. Also we will have the debut of the Black Harts as they take on The Young Bucks. We also have a contract signing for the WWE Championship Match.

Jerry Lawler: Are you done, when in the hell am I going to get a chance to talk JR jeez since I’m going to have to carry your ass on commentary oh great here comes M.V.P hide your expensive items

(M.V.P comes out to a great response as the crowd eats it up as he gives them the ballin gesture and the crowd loves it)

(Caylen Croft comes out with Trent Beretta as both receive huge heat from the crowd as the ref tells Beretta to go to the back as both snap at the ref, Berretta eventually leaves as Croft enters the ring)

M.V.P. vs. Caylen Croft

Croft and M.V.P lockup as M.V.P gains early control hitting Croft with a dragon screw as he applies pressure to the knee of Croft. Croft fights with some blows to the head of M.V.P as he comes back and plants M.V.P with a ddt for a 2 count. Croft goes to the top rope as M.V.P rises only to give Croft a painful power slam for a 2 count. M.V.P. then hit a drive by kick which still gives him a 2 count as he smacks the mat in anger as Croft comes back around and hits M.V.P. with the Croft Drop which gives Croft a 2 count. Croft doesn’t have time to react before he is hit with The Playmaker for a 3 count.

Winner: M.V.P

Jim Ross: One half of the World Strongest Tag Team notches a win will they win this Sunday at the Royal Rumble

Jerry Lawler: I wouldn’t want two criminals walking around with the World Tag Team Championship around their waist.

We cut to Kelly Kelly’s locker room she is still in her towel as there is a card on her wrestling attire as she grabs it and starts to read it.

Kelly: Kelly you are a very beautiful and smart woman and sent you this card because you deserve it and I’ve seen your work and you’re a great athlete…. Hugs and kisses, your secret admirer.

(Just then Mickie James walks in)

James: Kelly are you ready to go, we have to talk strategy before are match against Alicia and Michelle.

Kelly: Ok I’m coming I have to get dressed but I’ll be there soon.

(Kelly puts the card in her bag as we cut to commercial just as the towel drops)

(Alicia Fox comes out to decent heat from the crowd as the Foxy one walks to with hand up telling the fans to talk to the hand)

(Michelle McCool comes out to crazy heat as these fans definitely hate her but she just keeps her Michelle McCool hoodie up hiding her eyes )

(Mickie James comes out to a decent pop from the crowd as she high fives the fans before focusing on McCool)

(Kelly Kelly comes out to decent pop as she seems smitten after receiving the letter she high fives before joining Mickie in the ring)

Alicia Fox and Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James and Kelly Kelly

We start with Kelly and Alicia as Alicia slaps the taste out of Kelly’s mouth, this lights Kelly’s fire as she tackles Alicia and the girls are in catfight. Both girls break free as Kelly hit Alicia with a nasty head scissor takeover which gets Kelly an early 2 count. Alicia Fox comes with a painful move hitting Kelly with a sick tilt a whirl backbreaker which gets her a 2 count as both tag in their partners. Michelle McCool clocks Mickie James with a clothesline as she comes running towards her. McCool then locks on the MADT which has Mickie screaming in pain but somehow she gets to the ropes. Mickie comes back and hit McCool with a Lou Thez press and delivering a couple blows to the face of Michelle McCool. Alicia Fox comes in the ring and pushes Mickie in the back as Mickie turns around and gets in Alicia’s face only to turn around into a Faith Breaker for a 3 count.

Winner: Alicia Fox and Michelle McCool

Jim Ross: Now god damn it if Alicia Fox wouldn’t have stuck his nose in that match when she wasn’t the legal person, Mickie and Kelly might have won this thing.

Jerry Lawler: JR, quit your crying the lost and you just have to deal with it

(We cut to the back where Santino Marella is having a good laugh when he bumps into Mike Knox)

Santino: How is it going there big guy…

(Santino puts out his hand for Knox’s to shake it)

Mike Knox: Do you know there are 27 bones in your hand…

(Knox’s shakes Santino hand but he applies so much force it brings Santino to his knees)

Knox: It only takes 10 pounds of pressure of handshake to bring someone to his knees.

(Santino falls to his knees as the pressure of Knox’s handshake has forced him to his knees

(Commercial Break)

(Trent Beretta comes out with Caylen Croft as the crowd boo the **** out of them and the ref tells Croft to go to the back this time)

(Mark Henry comes out to a decent pop from the crowd as he really loves can the Kool-Aid Man get this win?)

Trent Beretta vs. Mark Henry

Beretta and Henry circle the ring before they lock up and Henry throws Beretta down. Beretta dusts himself off before charging Henry only to meet the same fate. Beretta came back throwing rights and lefts that stagger the big man but Henry comes back hitting him with a power slam for a 2 count. Berretta comes back hitting Mark Henry with a chop block that brings the big man down. Beretta then nails Henry square in the eyes with a nasty knee which gives Berretta a 2 count. Beretta starts to undue the top turnbuckle in the right corner only for the ref to see him and stop him as the ref is fixing the corner pad Berretta grabs a lead pipe out of his boot and clocks Henry in the head with it which gives him the 3 count.

Winner: Trent Beretta

Jim Ross: King, you seen that Beretta cheated to win by grabbing that lead pipe out of his boot.

Jerry Lawler: So, what do you want me to do about it JR call the police

(We see the three men that will battle it out for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble walking to the ring)

(Sheamus comes out to extensive heat from the crowd as the Celtic Warrior walks to the ring menacingly)

(Kofi Kingston comes out with a little gimp but still gets a great pop from the crowd as this Ghanaian highflier has a dream of being WWE Champion)

(John Cena comes out to a huge response from the crowd as he attempts to put another WWE Championship around his waist )

Todd Grisham: Gentleman you three will face off this Sunday as Sheamus defends the WWE Championship against Kofi Kingston and John Cena, John since you were the first to ask for this opportunity you will sign first.

(John grabs the contract and signs it)

Grisham: Kofi you’re next

(Kofi looks across the table at Sheamus before signing)

Grisham: Now Sheamus it’s your turn.

(Sheamus signs and then asks for a mic)

Sheamus: Now, Cena and Kofi you just signed your souls over to me because this Sunday you will walk in the Royal Rumble challengers and you will walk out losers. Cena that is something you should already be use to since I beat you at TLC.

John Cena: Even though it was in a table match I let that slide and I know you can’t do it again

Sheamus: Oh really?

(Sheamus drops the mic and Celtic Bombs Cena through the table only to get caught with Trouble in Paradise by Kofi as we cut to commercial)

(The Black Harts come out to decent pop from the crowd as Teddy Hart, Jack Evans and Angelina Williams feel what it is like to be in a WWE arena for the first time)

(The Young Bucks come out to a decent pop as well the Jackson Brothers look for their second win in the WWE)

The Black Harts/Angelina Williams vs. The Young Bucks

Teddy Hart starts out with Matt Jackson as both lockup as Hart gains control with a dropkick.,Hart then follows it up with a leg drop. He then picks up Matt Jackson and hits him with the Hart Rate for a 2 count. Matt Jackson nipped back up hitting Hart square in the jaw with super kick which gets him a 2 count. Both men crawl to their corner and tag in their partners. Evans cartwheels into the ring and delivers a nasty kick to the jaw of Nick Jackson, Jack goes to the top rope as he sets up for Stuntin 101 only for Jackson to move and Evans crashes in the middle of the ring. Jackson drags his arm across Evans body only for him to get a 2 count. Angelina Williams gets on the ring apron and as Nick Jackson gets up she flashes him as both Jackson brothers are stunned along with the referee as Jack Evans turns Nick around and hit him with a ddt as Evans then tags in Teddy Hart who would hit Nick Jackson with the Triple Bypass for the 3 count.

Winner: The Black Harts

Jim Ross: The Black Harts have won with a style that I have never seen as they just beat another one of the hottest young tag teams soundly.

Jerry Lawler: No one cares about that J.R. I believe I’ve found my next wife.

We cut to the back where Leticia Cline is standing by with Beth Phoenix

Cline: Beth, you are just moments away from stepping into a Battle Royal to determine the number 30th position, what are your thoughts heading into this huge match.

Phoenix: My thoughts are that I’m going to be the second women entering the Royal Rumble and unlike the first I’m not a drug addicted crazy person who is jacked up on steroids. I’m all women and I’ve worked my ass off to get here and I wont stop till I’m the first women to win a World Championship.

(Beth leaves as we cut to commercial)

(Charlie Haas comes out to a little pop from the crowd as the young man from Houston Texas could cap his dream by winning the Royal Rumble)

(“The Natural” Nic Nemeth comes out to decent heat as this naturally gifted kid could win the Royal Rumble)

(Zack Ryder and Rosa Mendes come out next to nasty heat from the crowd as The Long Island Loudmouth could win the 2010 Royal Rumble)

(John Morrison comes out to a huge pop from the crowd as this could be the Monday Night Delight’s golden opportunity)

(Chris Jericho comes out to the worst heat of the night as the crowd is really letting Y2J have it but could this be Y2J’s dream start to a great 2010)

(Paul Burchill comes out next with his sister Katie Lea he receives a small pop from the crowd but could this small town boy from the United Kingdom win the Royal Rumble)

(Primo Colon comes out to a small pop from the crowd could the youngest son of Carlos Colon win the Royal Rumble and book his trip to Wrestlemania)

(Lance Cade comes out to a decent pop from the crowd could this big Texan walk out of the Royal Rumble the winner)

(Vance Archer comes out to decent heat from the crowd as Archer could be the man to win the Royal Rumble)

(William Regal comes out to some heat and a lot of Bill chants as he could be on his way to win the Royal Rumble)

(Drew McIntyre comes out with the Intercontinental Championship on his shoulder as he receives nasty heat could this be the Chosen One’s time)

(Christian comes out to a huge pop as Captain Charisma’s ribs are very well after Chris Jericho took him out and Captain Charisma looks prime and ready to win the Royal Rumble)

(Shelton Benjamin comes out to decent heat as the Gold Standard finally wants to put Gold to his name as he has his eyes set on winning the Royal Rumble)

(Beth Phoenix comes out to a feminine pop as the ladies of Tampa love the Glamazon as she has aspiration on winning the Royal Rumble)

For the number 30 spot in the Royal Rumble

Charlie Haas vs. “The Natural” Nic Nemeth vs. Zack Ryder/Rosa Mendes vs. John Morrison vs. Chris Jericho vs. Paul Burchill/Katie Lea vs. Primo Colon vs. Lance Cade vs. Vance Archer vs. William Regal vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Beth Phoenix

The bell rings as everyone walks around nervous wondering who is going to make the first move as Haas tackles Benjamin as Morrison and McIntyre battle in a corner as Christian and Jericho go to work in another. Zack Ryder plants Primo with a nasty rough ryder before throwing him over the top rope eliminating him from the match, Primo has been eliminated. Shelton Benjamin starts to take control of Charlie Haas as he plants him with pay dirt as he throws him over the top rope, Charlie Haas has been eliminated. Lance Cade comes flying across the ring only to deliver a vicious clothesline to William Regal that knocks Regal over the top rope, William Regal has been eliminated. Christian plants Vance Archer with the Killswitch which knocks Archer out as Christian throws him over the top rope, Vance Archer has been eliminated. John Morrison kicks Paul Burchill in the gut and nails him with the Moonlight Drive as he throws Burchill over the top rope, Paul Burchill has been eliminated. As both Nic Nemeth and Lance Cade are battling near the ropes the Glamazon comes up from behind them and throw both men over the top rope, Nic Nemeth and Lance Cade have been eliminated. Shelton Benjamin tries to charge the Glamazon only to be sent flying over the top rope, Shelton Benjamin has been eliminated. Zack Ryder begins to taunt Shelton about being eliminated only to turn around into a double clothesline by John Morrison and Christian, Zack Ryder has been eliminated. Drew McIntyre and John Morrison resume battle in one corner as do Christian and Chris Jericho as all four men near the ropes the Glamazon charges and lifts all four men over the top rope earning the number 30 position in the Royal Rumble.

Winner: Beth Phoenix

Jim Ross: Oh my god, king Beth Phoenix has just earned herself the number 30 position in the Royal Rumble.

Jerry Lawler: She didn’t fight fair JR she eliminated four who were locked up with each other.

Jim Ross: That doesn’t matter King she has earned the number 30 position if you like it or not.

(We fade to black with Beth celebrating her victory)

M.V.P. vs. Caylen Croft

3 of 5

M.V.P. vs. Caylen Croft

3 of 5

MartinC 8/22=36 percent

Jaded 7/22=32 percent

TheOmniWarrior 19/22=86 percent

Huntman 16/22=72 percent

Destiny 4/22=18 percent

Friday Night Smackdown

Smackdown will commence from RBC Center in Raleigh,North Carolina as we are just 3 days from the Royal Rumble. We have a huge main event as The United States Champion The Miz takes on The World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker as both make last second changes before their championship matches at The Royal Rumble. Also on tap their challengers will also go to battle as Mr. Kennedy takes on Chris Masters. The hottest star in the WWE, Bryan Danielson teams with Paul London to take on The Brian Kendrick and his bodyguard Danny Rodman. Finally in a match that certaintly will bring the house down "The Rated R Superstar" Edge will take on "The Viper" Randy Orton

Quick Picks

Bryan Danielson and Paul London vs. The Brian Kendrick and Danny Rodman

Edge vs. Randy Orton

Mr. Kennedy vs. Chris Masters

The Miz vs. The Undertaker

Congratulations to the New Orleans Saints on the Super Bowl Win

Quick Picks

I dont know who Danny Rodman is.

Edge vs. Randy Orton

Guess Edge because im a shameless edge head lol. It could go either way. Orton has youth on edge so Im expecting to maybe be wrong here.

Mr...... KENNEDY............. KENNEDY.... is on a role..... ROLE

Miz loses BARELY

Friday Night Smackdown

Michael Cole: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman we are just three days away from the Royal Rumble and in the main event we will have a champion versus champion match as The Miz takes on The Undertaker as both men get ready for their title defenses at the Royal Rumble. Also on the card for tonight the hot up in comer, Bryan Danielson teams with Paul London to take on The Brian Kendrick and Danny Rodman. Also Chris Masters will take on Mr. Kennedy.

Matt Striker: Also Michael, we will have “The Rated R Superstar” Edge take on “The Viper” Randy Orton and here comes The Brian Kendrick and Danny Rodman.

(The Brian Kendrick and Danny Rodman come out to decent heat from the crowd as Kendrick walks to ring in front of his mountain sized bodyguard)

(Bryan Danielson comes out to a decent pop from the crowd as they love the American Dragon)

(Paul London gets a decent pop from the crowd as he seems focused on getting back at Kendrick)

The Brian Kendrick and Danny Rodman vs. Bryan Danielson and Paul London

Bryan Danielson starts out with Danny Rodman as Danielson tries to chop down this tree. Danielson tries to club down the big man with forearm shots which have the big man swaying as Danielson bounces off the rope delivering a shoulder block that knocked Rodman down. Danielson locks on armbar on Rodman who is in the middle of the ring only for The Brian Kendrick to break it up. Rodman would tag in Kendrick as Danielson tags in London as the crowd explodes huge as Kendrick books it from the ring as London is in hot pursuit as Rodman drops down and delivers a painful clothesline to London as Rodman picks him up and rolls in his carcass as Kendrick follows it up with the Kendrick as Danielson is met by a clothesline from Rodman as Kendrick makes the pin for the 3 count.

Winner: The Brian Kendrick and Danny Rodman

Michael Cole: The Brian Kendrick and his mountain of a bodyguard Danny Rodman defeat Paul London and Bryan Danielson as Kendrick cowers away from facing his former partner.

Matt Striker: I will say Bryan Danielson put on a great display as he is still undefeated by not getting pinned so he still has a great future ahead him here in the WWE.

We cut to the back where Josh Matthews is standing by with the Rated R Superstar, Edge.

Matthews: Edge in a matter of moments you will take on the unstable viper, Randy Orton after what Orton did last week, what will be your strategy heading into this match.

Edge: My strategy is to just stay healthy as me and Randy both know the Royal Rumble is huge business as it’s a start to the road of Wrestlemania but that doesn’t mean I’m going soft and neither is Randy, because I know Randy will come out and try to hurt me so I have to keep my head on a swivel on put on the best match possible for the WWE Universe.

(Edge leaves as we cut to commercial for the first time tonight)

(Edge comes out to a huge pop from the crowd as the Rated R Superstar gets amped up for his match)

(Randy Orton comes out to huge heat from the crowd as The Viper slithers to the ring)

Edge vs. Randy Orton

Edge and Orton circle the ring before locking up as Orton gains control with a low blow as Orton stomps on all of Edge’s extremities. Orton grabs a chair at ringside and slides it in the ring, he then grabs another chair and gets in the ring, he places one under Edge’s head as he has the other in his hand as he slams the chair down on Edge’s head as the ref calls for the bell

Winner by Disqualification: Edge

Michael Cole: One has to wonder if Edge will be ready for the Royal Rumble after Orton just gave him that vicious conchairto .

Matt Striker: I have to wonder if Chris Jericho paid the Viper off with a thick stack of money.

The EMT’s rush to the ring to check on Edge as we cut to the back where Jericho is seen backstage laughing with a roll full of money we then cut to the North Carolina Connection’s locker room.

Jeff Hardy: Man, does it feel great to have the band back together or what. I mean we got The Hardy Boys, The Hurricane, Shannon Moore and Lita.

Matt Hardy: It used to be until the incident…

(Jeff, Shannon and The Hurricane feel the tension so they leave the room quickly)

Lita: Matt, do we have to go through this I’ve said sorry a million times after last week and I also have a match tonight against Serena Mancini of the Straight Edge Society.

Matt: Well, Lita if you would have told me that Adam and you were having an affair. I might have let it slide but I can’t.

Lita: Matt, me and Adam have been done for years and you know that so lets put that outside ok.

(Lita hugs Matt as we cut to commercial break)

(Lita comes out to a huge pop as The Carolina Rocker eats up the response by the WWE Universe)

(Serena Mancini comes out to some huge heat as the Straight Edge Princess walks to the ring like a women possessed)

Lita vs. Serena Mancini

Mancini and Lita circle before locking up as Lita gains control with a headscisscors that spins Mancini through a loop. Lita followed it up with a dropkick but Serena fights back hitting Lita with a belly to belly suplex for a 2 count. The WWE Universe cheers Lita to her feet as she comes back and plants Serena with a Litacanrana for a 2 count. Serena gets back up and delivers a nasty tilt a whirl backbreaker as Lita is in obvious pain. Lita pulls herself back up using the ropes as Serena who is taunting the crowd turns around and walks into a boot to the gut and a twist of fate for a 3 count.

Winner: Lita

(As Lita is celebrating her victory a man in sunglasses and a leather jacket stand behind Lita before delivering a super kick as C.M. Punk walks out on the entrance ramp)

Punk: Oh, Lita I’m glad that you just met the newest member of the Straight Edge Society, Joey Mercury….

Michael Cole: Oh my god, Striker we haven’t seen Joey Mercury in years and now he is part of this Straight Edge Society.

Matt Striker: What is so wrong with that, Michael from what heard Mercury struggled with a drug and alcohol addiction and now the Straight Edge Messiah has taken him under his wing.

Michael Cole: Yeah, Striker by super kicking women that should put someone on the ride to straight edge lifestyle.

(We cut to a picture of the Carolina Connection locker room as each man is furious especially Matt and Jeff as we cut to commercial)

(Mr. Kennedy comes out to huge heat from the crowd as Green Bays favorite son struts to the ring focused on the action tonight)

(Chris Masters and Eve come out to a decent pop from the crowd as the Masterpiece poses for his hot girlfriend)

Mr. Kennedy vs. Chris Masters/Eve

Kennedy charges in and attacks the big man early however he doesn’t budge as Masters lock on a bear hug which squeezes the life out of Kennedy as the ref makes the count 1...2... And Kennedy lifts his arm up and starts to fight back hitting the Masterpiece square in the cranium as Masters releases the hold. Kennedy comes back hitting Masters with the Green Bay Plunge which gets him a 2 count. Kennedy goes to the top as he sets up for the Kenton Bomb only for Masters to move as he crashes into the mat. Kennedy gets back up and is greeted with a polish hammer for a 2 count. The WWE Universe is cheering rabidly when Kennedy pokes Masters in the eye and follows it up with the mic check for a 3 count.

Winner: Mr. Kennedy

Michael Cole: That was a great effort by Chris Masters only for Mr. Kennedy to steal it from him.

Matt Striker: It’s not cheating if you don’t get caught Michael you should know that since you steal my catchphrases all the time.

(We cut to a promo saying “The Mystic Warrior” is coming soon to the WWE as we cut to commercial)

(The Miz comes out to some nasty heat as the crowd truly doesn’t like the United States Champion)

(The Undertaker comes out to the biggest pop of the night as the Deadman walks to the ring giving Miz his signature zombie-like stare)

The Undertaker and The Miz start the match with a stare down as Miz feels like he has just seen a ghost as the Undertaker charges in and runs him over with a big boot. Taker then picks Miz back up and starts to smash The Miz’s ribs with some powerful jabs but The United States Champions comes back hitting Taker with a low blow he then clips Taker’s knee with a chop block as he gets a 2 count. Taker fights back to his feet as he plants the Miz with old school, he follows it up with a choke slam which gets Taker a 2 count. Miz comes back hitting Taker with his signature corner clothesline as he follows it up with the Skull Crushing Finale which get him a 2 and 9/10 count. The Miz can’t believe it as he gets in the refs face only to turn around into a Last Ride for a 3 count,

Winner: The Undertaker

(The Undertaker celebrates in the ring as Mr. Kennedy comes out to attack Taker as him and The Miz double team Taker before Chris Masters makes his way out the ring soon fills up as The Carolina Connection, The Straight Edge Society,Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Rey Mysterio, Ted Dibiase and Brett Dibiase enter as we are in a preview of the Royal Rumble as we fade out of the arena but the camera still rolls as we cut to this abandoned house in the middle of nowhere where we cut to the upstairs bedroom where it is black in the corner a rocking chair is rocking as an eerie voice hits )

???:Soon, my son we will make are return to the WWE where you were done wrong as C.M. Punk will pay for what he has done to you and The Undertaker will pay to as they were the ones who burned your face and both will pay as you will win the Royal Rumble and face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

(Silence is heard for a few second before we see the face of Paul Bearer against the window as we fade to black)

Quick Picks

I dont know who Danny Rodman is.

Edge vs. Randy Orton

Guess Edge because im a shameless edge head lol. It could go either way. Orton has youth on edge so Im expecting to maybe be wrong here.

Mr...... KENNEDY............. KENNEDY.... is on a role..... ROLE

Miz loses BARELY

3 of 4 good job first match was ur only slip up

Edge vs. Randy Orton

3 of 4 again the first one cost ya

MartinC 8/26=30 percent

Jaded 7/26=26 percent

TheOmniWarrior 22/26=84 percent

Huntman 19/26=73 percent

Destiny 4/26=15 percent

Rumble preview will be up soon.

2010 Royal Rumble Preview

Women's Championship Match

Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James

After the war of words between these two women over the past couple months with Michelle questioning Mickie's weight while Mickie has stayed strong about her figure. However in a preview of this match Michelle teamed with Alicia Fox as Mickie teamed with Kelly Kelly only for Alicia Fox to cost Mickie's team the victory. Who will win this match you will have to watch the Royal Rumble.

World Tag Team Championship Match

The Dudebusters vs. The World's Strongest Tag Team

Both of these teams have worked their way through the World Tag Team Championship Tournament but The Dudebusters made it personal as they went on MVP's show The VIP Lounge and spit in the face of the World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry will The Youngstown youngsters win or the two veterans reign supreme.

The United States Championship Match

The Miz vs. Chris Masters/Eve

These two men are not great bedfellows after The Miz would defeat Yoshi Tatsu he would attack the Japanese Superstar however The Masterpiece would make the save and ever since both men have been in a bitter war for The Miz's United States Championship will the Miz regain his gold or will the Masterpiece take it home.

World Heavyweight Championship Match

The Undertaker vs. Mr. Kennedy

When Mr. Kennedy won the beat the clock sprint he made no bones about it that he had plans of taking the Undertaker's gold the pot was only stirred more when Mr. Kennedy delivered a vicious Mic Check to Undertaker which only made the Deadman more furious will Kennedy get the job done or will The Undertaker rise up.

Triple Threat WWE Championship Match

John Cena vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sheamus

This matchup has been brewing ever since John Cena asked for a rematch and Kofi Kingston won a shot at the WWE Championship both men wanted the shot and general manager Shane McMahon didn't want to make enemies but he already has in WWE Champion Sheamus can the Celtic Warrior keep the gold around his waist or will John Cena or Kofi Kingston shock the world.

The Royal Rumble

The biggest match of the WWE year is upon and man this could be one of the greatest ever as we have 30 of the top superstars in the WWE. Chris Jericho, Edge, Christian,Randy Orton and many others will be brawling for the right to main event Wrestlemania. There is sure to be a few suprise in the road to Wrestlemania could it start at the Royal Rumble.

Quick Picks

Women’s Champion Match

The Dudebusters vs. The World’s Strongest Tag Team

United States Championship Match

Chris Masters/Eve vs. The Miz

John Cena vs. Sheamus vs. Kofi Kingston

Royal Rumble Match

Charlie Haas vs. ”The Natural” Nic Nemeth vs. Zack Ryder vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. Matt Hardy vs. Randy Orton vs. John Morrison vs. Triple H vs. Chris Jericho vs. Big Show vs. Paul Burchill vs. Evan Bourne vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Primo vs. .Lance Cade vs. .Ted Dibiase vs. .Edge vs. Tyler Reks vs. .Vance Archer vs. Jeff Hardy vs. C.M. Punk vs. Jack Swagger vs. William Regal vs.. Drew McIntyre vs. Christian vs.Shelton Benjamin vs.Beth Phoenix vs. ??? vs. ???

Women’s Champion Match

Royal Rumble Match

Charlie Haas vs. ”The Natural” Nic Nemeth vs. Zack Ryder vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. Matt Hardy vs. Randy Orton vs. John Morrison vs. Triple H vs. Chris Jericho vs. Big Show vs. Paul Burchill vs. Evan Bourne vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Primo vs. .Lance Cade vs. .Ted Dibiase vs. .Edge vs. Tyler Reks vs. .Vance Archer vs. Jeff Hardy vs. C.M. Punk vs. Jack Swagger vs. William Regal vs.. Drew McIntyre vs. Christian vs.Shelton Benjamin vs.Beth Phoenix vs. ??? vs. ???

Women’s Champion Match

Eve turn

I hate Cena and I dont think Kofi is credible enough just yet.

Royal Rumble Match

Im a huge cade mark and yes I realize I probbably lost most of the results

Archived