strange events/deaths/other events 2010

Ha! I've got that beat!

While I was playing AS IWF, they put a story in saying one of my JOBBERS (Viper, who also got busted for hard drugs in the first week of the game) was being groomed for a big push.

*facepalm*

I believe those news stories are the game telling you who has a high destiny stat (or at least who has potential to improve) rather than an actual report on booking. I may be wrong but I'm sure it has been pointed out before by someone more knowledgeable than myself.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe those news stories are the game telling you who has a high destiny stat (or at least who has potential to improve) rather than an actual report on booking. I may be wrong but I'm sure it has been pointed out before by someone more knowledgeable than myself.

You're correct though and on a sidenote, I am certainly not more knowledgeable than you lol.

In what apears to be MOSC's last event before they keel over Highland Warrior or Harley Neill decides to call the last show:

MOSC Desolation,

rather fitting I think

EDIT: Actually the same day there is an item saying MOSC close so that was so so fitting!

...You are seriously complaining about a low-level worker picking up the skills to become useful?

I don't think she's complaining about him becoming useful, cause that'd be great. It's probably more so because she thinks he's lame. A character change should help that, though!

At his last show with my company, having been the first ever champion and having held the belt for 6 months... Remmy Skye just lightened the mood for everyone by doing funny pictures of his colleagues. I then pictured him drawing his last scene in my company... lying in the debris of the announce table with The Big Problem standing over him...

I need someone in my company to "predict" the future like in Heroes... that guy was cool. :)

At his last show with my company, having been the first ever champion and having held the belt for 6 months... Remmy Skye just lightened the mood for everyone by doing funny pictures of his colleagues. I then pictured him drawing his last scene in my company... lying in the debris of the announce table with The Big Problem standing over him...

I need someone in my company to "predict" the future like in Heroes... that guy was cool. :)

Save the cheerleader...save the company. Book it maaaaaaaaan, it will be so wrestle-crappy, Vince Russo will be at your flat in no time!

Might be the normal scenario but it made me lol.

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/main/10/28816435454.jpg

God darn it, too expensive for me. :p

lol I havnt tried Hair or Mask matches yet so I wouldnt know if thats normal.

What was his mask's prestige?

lol I havnt tried Hair or Mask matches yet so I wouldnt know if thats normal.

What was his mask's prestige?

70 something. If I remember right it was 73%. I honestly would have given him any amount to drop the Hell Monkey mask. (And anyone who has looked in the alt thread in the last few days knows why.)

He was the first guy who I wanted to unmask and was willing. Now to press Mr Lucha to give up his mask.

Not really a strange event, but I was looking at the default arenas, and I found something that's fairly funny.

Nanaimo Pacific Coliseum in the default data .... 50,000 capacity.... the town of Nanaimo has a population of ~78,000 people.

So, if you run shows in Nanaimo, you're expecting 64% of the town to show up?

:D

"No, John, that's too expensive. YOU will have to pay us for making us take a huge chunk of your career away."

I was always under the impression that he removed the mask when he was wrestling and only wore it to the ring. man Im such an idoit

I was always under the impression that he removed the mask when he was wrestling and only wore it to the ring. man Im such an idoit

No, you're right. If you read his profile.

But I guess technically the mask is worth prestige, as he wears it to his matches for a better entrance, or something.

Not sure if this really counts as strange.... But on a watcher sim I've been doing, Tommy Cornell has won Wrestler of the Year every year from 2010 through 2015. That's six yeas in a row... and he hasn't held a title of any sort that entire time. Suffice to say that TCW is doing pretty well...

Not sure if this really counts as strange.... But on a watcher sim I've been doing, Tommy Cornell has won Wrestler of the Year every year from 2010 through 2015. That's six yeas in a row... and he hasn't held a title of any sort that entire time. Suffice to say that TCW is doing pretty well...

That is kinda weird, I rarely see anyone outside of NOTBPW win that award when I'm playing.

I've got my own strange event to deliver today... The Big Problem just had an 81 rated match that went a full 15 minutes. It's still 2010 and I'm still only a cult company so this was something of a shocker.

I

Archived