SWF - Staying On Top!

Guest KingOfKings

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KingOfKings

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee118/LiamoW/PPVs/WHFO.jpg

SWF When Hell Freezes Over Preview!

We’re finally here, Thursday January 14th and SWF presents to you When Hell Freezes Over live from the Lakeland Arena! A crowd of 30,000 is expected to be here to witness a truly historic event.

After months of being a thorn in Jack Bruces side and winning the World Championship from him a month ago, our SWF World Champion Eric Eisen defends his belt against Jack Bruce with just one catch. Rich Money will be the special guest referee! Will these three men be able to co-exist in the same ring? Or will all hell break lose? Either way, Jack wants his title back and Eric will do anything to defend it.

Christian Faith has been the subject of many attacks the past two weeks by one Marat Khoklov. Everyone thought Faith was going to announce his retirement from the wrestling world until Khoklov attacked him once more unprovoked and that’s when Faith took matters into his own hands. Last week after Khoklovs match on Supreme TV, Faith one upped the Russian Bear and gave him a vicious beating with a steel chair challenging him to a match at WHFO. These two will no doubt tear the roof down, but only one man will walk out the victor.

Brandon James will defend his North American championship against new found rival, Joe Sexy. Sex no doubt got the upper hand on James and his valet Emma Chase last week, but will he be able to take the prize of the NA Championship off from around the waist of Big Cat Brandon?

The mad man Vengeance is at it again, this time seeming to be more crazy than ever. His new target, Steve Frehley. He forced Frehley into this match at WHFO but as we all know Frehley is never one to back down from a challenge. This should be an absolute war in the squared circle.

Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole earned themselves a title shot by pinning the champions Giedroyc and Valiant two days ago on Supreme TV. Will there luck continue with them capturing the gold, or will the champions prevail and retain there titles?

All of these great matches plus much more live on PPV at SWF Presents: When Hell Freezes Over!

Quick Picks

Jack Bruce Vs. Eric Eisen - SWF World Heavyweight Championship - Rich Money special guest Ref.

Enforcer Roberts Vs. Captain Atomic

Christian Faith Vs. Marat Khoklov

Vengeance Vs. Steve Frehley

Angry Gilmore Vs. Gregory Black

Brandon James Vs. Joe Sexy - SWF North American Championship

The Amazing Bumfholes Vs. Giedroyc and Valiant - SWF Tag Team Title

Jack Bruce Vs. Eric Eisen - SWF World Heavyweight Championship - Rich Money special guest Ref.

Shenanigans ...

Quick Picks

Jack Bruce Vs. Eric Eisen - SWF World Heavyweight Title - Rich Money special guest Referee

*Creative control...*

*Good guys always win!!!*

*He's being pushed*

*Vengeance is awesome period.*

*GROUCH FTW!*

Brandon James Vs. Joe Sexy - SWF North American title

*I don't like cats.*

The Amazing Bumfholes Vs. Giedroyc and Valiant - SWF Tag Team Titles

*THEY'RE THE BUMFHOLES AND THEY'RE AWWWEEESOOOMMMEEE!!!*

Good:

Realistic approach to the Wrestling Business (The whole dinner thing and the after-show thing you did on the first show)

Good booking decisions (The way you are handling Christian Faith VS Kohzlov and the Three Way Feud)

Good interpretation of gimmicks (Rich Money, Joe Sexy and Jack Bruce are prime examples)

Bad:

Weird initial storyline (Looked like a manga, you just don't turn a booker to the number one federation that way)

Bad booking decisions (The whole Vengeance VS Steve feud was pulled out of nowhere, that was a awful way to handle the feud, no matter at what perspective you look into it, it might still have a fix in an angle at the PPV, or something)

My predictions:

The Amazing Bumfholes Vs. Giedroyc and Valiant - SWF Tag Team Titles

I like my champions as I like my Women, credible, important and with at least 3 months of duration (9 for Main Events)

Brandon James Vs. Joe Sexy - SWF North American title

See above.

Also, Brandon James is awesome, and definately deserves the title more than Joe Sexy, who had it before.

Both results are good, but making this a long term feud with Vengeance dominating and having Steve Frehley as the final winner would be my choice.

Both deserve a push, so I'm neutral on this one

Please tell me you're not actually thinking of retiring Christian Faith

Enforcer's time is up, its time to push the new guys, and Captain Atomic is one of the workers with a great potential.

Jack Bruce Vs. Eric Eisen - SWF World Heavyweight Title - Rich Money special guest Referee

See [Tag team match] and [brandon James VS Joe Sexy] for my answer.

Also, your aproach to Rich Money as a Tweener will definately keep this feud hot

Also, thank god you fired Big Scott, not only is he hated by the crowds (at least in New England), as he will never leave drugs, even after 4 warnings.

BTW, favorited, subscribed and 5 stared.

Good luck

Good:

Realistic approach to the Wrestling Business (The whole dinner thing and the after-show thing you did on the first show)

Good booking decisions (The way you are handling Christian Faith VS Kohzlov and the Three Way Feud)

Good interpretation of gimmicks (Rich Money, Joe Sexy and Jack Bruce are prime examples)

Bad:

Weird initial storyline (Looked like a manga, you just don't turn a booker to the number one federation that way)

Bad booking decisions (The whole Vengeance VS Steve feud was pulled out of nowhere, that was a awful way to handle the feud, no matter at what perspective you look into it, it might still have a fix in an angle at the PPV, or something)

You are aware that all the storylines you mentioned are initial storylines provided by Adam?

Guest KingOfKings

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper867/stills/xpq7wq85.jpg

Pre-Show Jitters

“Gather round guys, gather round!”

Here we all were, backstage at my first ever pay per view as a head booker for the number one promotion in the world, and, to be honest I think I was a bit more nervous than the guys actually were. I figured I would loosen them all up with a pep talk before the event but who was I kidding, I was only pepping myself up. These guys were professionals, they had been here before and I had veterans on this roster that would not disappoint.

“Here we are gentleman, I know we’ve only had two weeks to plan for this thing, but I think we’ve set the tone pretty well with the past two shows. I know you all expect greatness and so do these fans. So let’s do them and ourselves a favor by going out there and putting on a great show! Now let’s clap it up!”

Before we all left the locker room area, I called over the three guys working the main event tonight..

“Jack, Eric, Rich, I know you guys know the ending for the main event by heart but I just wanted to make sure you all were okay with this going down the way it is.”

Jack:”Don’t worry boss, we’re all pros here, we can get the job done and I’m sure we’re all fine with it, right guys?”

Eric:”Yeah, everything should go smooth tonight no problems.”

Rich:”Sweatin there boss? Loosen up, it’s only pay per view.”

Rich Money walked away confidently as ever, this guy was the most ****y person I had ever met in my life, and truthfully, he had the right to be.

Jack:”What he meant to say was, no need to be nervous, this is gonna be a great night for us and the fans.”

All the guys left the locker room but I stayed. Stayed and contemplated every possible scenario that could go down tonight. What if they screwed the finish? What if one of the guys went down with injury? I don’t think I was equipped to handle a change of plans right now. Now with how smooth everything is going right now, not to mention Richard still hounding me about that god damn women’s division. Speak of the devil….

Richard:”Jack! Mind if I sit and watch the show with you”

“Sure boss, never hurts to have some company.”

And with that When Hell Freezes Over was officially under way…..

Thanks for all the predictions and compliments guys. I really appreciate them. They really drive me to continue this at the best of my abilities. The show probably won't be up until around afternoon time so get those predictions in while you can!

Rich screws over Jack because he wants to be the one to beat Eric.

The Enforcer, Double A, oops, wrong diary.

Khoklov with a shocking dominant win.

Vengeance is a dish best served cold.

Do you wanna get into the ring with a guy named Angry?

Could go either way but I vote for the Big Cat.

Why? Because they're AMAZING!

Great show preview!

Jack Bruce Vs. Eric Eisen - SWF World Heavyweight Championship - Rich Money special guest Ref. - Some sort of screwjob Sportz Entertainment finish, involving Money screwing both guys over.

Enforcer Roberts Vs. Captain Atomic - Roberts is one of my favourite SWF guys, but his value is in putting over other people.

Christian Faith Vs. Marat Khoklov - Faith is a legend, Khoklov is a legend killer.

Vengeance Vs. Steve Frehley - Vengeance to take this one, Frehley with a rematch win, rubber match in March or April.

Angry Gilmore Vs. Gregory Black - ANNNNNGGGGGGRRRRRRRRYYYYYYY!

Brandon James Vs. Joe Sexy - SWF North American Championship - James appears to be less likely to bitch about EVERYTHING these days than he was in 08, so he gets to hold onto the belt for a while as a reward.

The Amazing Bumfholes Vs. Giedroyc and Valiant - SWF Tag Team Title - Tag titles should be held by a tag team.

I'm no good at predictions usually, so we'll see :p

Very nice card. i must say I am pleased to see Gregory Black getting a high profile match with Gilmore. Sadly I just don't see him winning. If Faith loses I riot.

You are aware that all the storylines you mentioned are initial storylines provided by Adam?

So what?

The feud started with Vengeance coming out of nowhere and attacking Steve for no reason.

The other feuds either had backstory (Three Way) or started well without backstory (Christian Faith VS Khozlov and Brandon James VS Joe Sexy)

Guest KingOfKings
So what?

The feud started with Vengeance coming out of nowhere and attacking Steve for no reason.

The other feuds either had backstory (Three Way) or started well without backstory (Christian Faith VS Khozlov and Brandon James VS Joe Sexy)

I can see your point with that. Let me explain my logic though. I figure, Vengeance is a lose cannon. The guys a nut. He got bored. Picked Frehley.

Or I needed to get them on the PPV so I threw something together at the last minute :p

Either way i enjoy your compliments and criticisms!... Hope you keep reading

Guest KingOfKings

SWF Presents....

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee118/LiamoW/PPVs/WHFO.jpg

Final Rating: C+

Attendance: 42,720 (Lakeland Arena)

Buy Rate: 3.65

The FBI warning is shown and a video is shown welcoming us to When Hell Freezes Over! The camera pans the arena and the crowd is going nuts and we’re brought down to our broadcast team for the evening.

Duane:”Hello everyone and welcome to SWF When Hell Freezes Over. I’m Duane Fry joined by the beautiful Ana Garcia and boy do we have a stacked card for you this evening!”

Ana: “That’s right Duane, every championship will be on the line tonight, including our main event between Jack Bruce and Eric Eisen for the Heavyweight Gold!”

Duane: “Our first match of the evening pits the fan favorties Zimmy and Randy Bumfhole against the pairing of Giedroyc and Valiant for the Tag Team Gold. “

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/vze3f54h/SWF_Tag.jpghttp://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/vze3f54h/SWF_Tag.jpg

The Amazing Bumfholes Vs. Giedroyc and Valiant

Just last week the Bumfholes picked up a victory against the tag champs which earned them this match here tonight. Zimmy came out on fire against Valiant, using his quickness to keep the brawler off guard. But one swift reversal into a powerslam put the tag champs in control. Valiant tagged in Giedroyc and he went to town on the younger superstar. Isolating him in the corner with a furious array of lefts and rights and kicks to the gut. He made one vital mistake when trying to pull Zimmy out of the corner by his hair, and one or two punches to the gut from the young Bumfhole allowed him to rush over to the corner and get to Randy for the hot tag. Randy came in on fire cleaning hourse, knocking both the tag champions out to the floor.

The Bumfholes celebrated in the ring and dared the champs to come back into the ring. After a few more minutes of the experience tag team of the Bumfholes controlling the action. Randy made a rookie mistake. He had Giedroyc down on the mat and went up top for a high risk move much to the delight of the fans. This would however prove costly in the end as Giedroyc moved out of the way sending Randy crashing to the mat. This alloed Giedroyc to hit the crash and burn on young Randy for the 1-2-3. Zimmy could do nothing but watch on as there tag team title hopes slipped away.

Winners: Giedroyc and Valiant – Rating – C+

Duane:”Too bad for the young Bumfholes there, it looked like they had the straps won”

Ana:”As iv’e always said, veteran experience always prevails in any match, Duane.”

A highlight video pacakge is show chronicling the feud between Eric Eisen, Rich Money and Jack Bruce. Showing how Eisen set up Bruce to be attacked numerous times, to Bruce’s violent match with Rich Money and Eric Eisen finally revealing himself. All leading up to this match tonight in the main event! Rating – B+

We’re now joined backstage with Marat Khoklov who coincidentally can’t speak a lick of English, he decides to deliver his message in Russian.

Khoklov: “Христианское вера, вы ничего к мне! Ваше легендарное состояние пугает меня никакие! В мати Россия, вы были бы слабым отверженцем! Сегодня вечером i покажет миру как слабо вы и эта жалостливая страна когда я наношу поражение вам одно 2 3 в кольце!” Rating – E+

Duane:”Strong words from Khoklov there.”

Ana:”Strong words?, what in the world did he even just say?”

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/vze3f54h/SWF_NA.jpg

Brandon James Vs. Joe Sexy

Up next is the SWF North American Title match between Brandon James and Joe Sexy. Before the match a highlight video is played showing just how these two superstars got to tonight. The match is pretty back and forth with neither gaining a clear advantage over the other. Everytime Sexy would look likehe was gaining some momentum, up to the apron came Emma Chase.

The climax of the match came when Joe Sexy hit his finisher on James and everyone thought we had a new NA champion! But for some reason the referee wasn’t counting the pin. Sexy turned around to see what the problem was and Emma Chase was on the apron arguing with the ref! Joe got up to intervene but doing so would cost him the match. As he was arguing with Emma and the ref, James was getting up and taking brass knuckles out of his tights and as soon as Sexy turned around he blasted him square in the jaw with them and went for the cover. Seeing this Emma finally got off the apron and allowed James to get the quick 1-2-3 over Joe Sexy. Winner: Brandon James – Rating – B-

After the match James and Emma Chase celebrated there way up to the ramp leaving Sexy in the ring holding his jaw wondering how he let his shot slip away from him.

Duane:”Brandon James and Emma Chase steal one here from Joe Sexy tonight”

Ana:”Sexy had that match one and he was robbed, Chase and James never cease to amaze me”

We’re backstage once more where the cameras are focused on Angry Gilmore getting himself a drink from the catering table when Gregory Black walks by and accidentally bumps him, causing him to spill the drink all over himself. The crowd of course loves it and they explode with laughter but Angry Gilmore doesn’t find it funny.

Angry: “You think you’re funny punk? Making me spill this drink all over me?

Black: “Lighten up man, it was an accident..”

Then a slight smirk from black sends Gilmore over the edge. He grabs Black by the collar tight, and gets right into his face, same angry expression on his face.

Angry: “You and me, right now, in the ring.”

He lets go of Black and walks away.

Black: “Boy, that guy has anger issues” Rating – B-

Just as promised Black and Gilmore meet in the ring next. Gilmore charges right at Black and tries to take him down and end it early but Black uses his athleticism to get out of the ring and make Gilmore chase him a bit until sliding back in the ring, baiting Gilmore. Angry rushes in and gets dropped with an excellently placed dropkick. He waits for Gilmore to get back up and hits a quick Fade To Black for the shocking pinfall win!

Winner: Gregory Black – Rating – C+

Gregory got out of the ring as quickly as he could and made way for the back, while Gilmore sat in the ring shocked at what just happened! He finally left the ring and went backstage, presumably Angry and looking for Black.

Duane:”Surprise win for Gregory Black there!”

Ana:”Gilmore seemed to let his anger get the best of him. Next time he shouldn’t let his emotions get in the way and he could have won that match.”

Next we see the monster Vengeance walking to the ring for his upcoming match with Steve Frehley. Everything seems to be going smoothly until Vengeance makes an unexpected stop, turns, and looks at the wall. He walks over to it and actually starts to speak to it.

“What did you say to me!??!!? I’m not good enough!?!?!”

He proceeds to go nuts and punch a hole directly through the wall, stands for a moment to collect himself and then proceed to the ring. Rating – B+

In a match that Vengeance personally asked for, he faces former World Champion Steve Frehley. Frehley held his own most of the match, using the technique of stick and move. Although his offense barely affected Vengeance he seemed to be in some sort of euphoric state everytime he took a punch. He seemed to enjoy the pain.

After blocking a right hand attemt from Frehley, Vengeance finally uses his strength to his advantage and starts to dominate Frehley until finally hitting him with a huge chokeslam that sent Frehley to the outside of the ring. Vengeance goes chasing after and attempts to hit another chokeslam on the outside, but Frehley pushes off and Vengeance goes head first into the ring post. Seeing that it barely affected the huge monster, Frehley grabs a chair and blasts it over the head of Vengeance causing the ref to ring the bell and award the victory to Vengeance by DQ.

But this was far from over as the chairshot did hardly any damage to Vengeance and Frehley delivered 3 more just for insurance until the big man was finally down. As Frehley walked to the back Vengeance sat directly up and stared a hole right through Frehley as he backed up the ramp and we all knew this was far from over.

Winner: Vengeance by DQ – Rating – C+

Duane: “Vengeance will not be happy once he gets to Frehley, Ana. That man clearly has some sort of personally vendetta against Steve. “

Ana: “I hope Steve knows what he has just unleashed upon himself. Vengeance is one dangerous individual. But let’s go backstage where BJ O’Neil has tonights contender for the World Championship, Jack Bruce!”

BJ: “Here I am with the number one contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship, Jack Bruce. Now Jack, would you care to share your thoughts on tonights match between yourself and Eric?”

Jack: “My thoughts? My thoughts? BJ my thoughts are simple. I’ve had to watch another man with my gold, gold that I carried for 11 months this past year, gold that I brought prestige too, I defended that belt with honor and then Eric Eisen wants to come in and steal it from me and act like he’s done nothing wrong? I don’t think so buddy because Elvis has not left the building. You can’t keep a rock star from doing what he does best, and that’s performing on the big stage, stealing the show and leaving with the standing ovation and that’s exactly what I plan on doing later tonight.”

Just then, tonights special guest ref. Rich Money walks on to the scene.

Rich: “So, it’s gonna be that easy for ya huh Bruce? You’re just gonna walk down to that ring and TAKE your belt back huh? You don’t expect Eisen to fight back or defend that belt just as much as you did? You’re just as naïve as I thought you were. Maybe that “rockstar” status is getting to your head. You knowAna what, here’s a dollar for your thoughts…”

He flicks a dollar bill and Jack Bruce and walks away, smug look all over his face leaving Bruce staring a hole right through the back of him.. Rating – B-

Duane:”Strong words from Jack Bruce. He seems very confident going into his match tonight.”

Ana:”Money is right though, he should’t take the champion lightly”

Duane:”You may be right Ana, but up next is a match of high importance. For weeks now this monstrous “Russian Bear” Marat Khoklov has been terrorizing SWF’s beloved hero Christian Faith. Senseless attacks left and right. But last week Faith got a measure of revenge by downing the huge man with multiple chair shots and then challenging him to this match. Let’s see if Faith will come out on top,”

This match started with an intense staredown until finally Faith made the first move and started unloading rights onto the big Russian which had absolutely no effect on him at all. He stood and laughed in Faiths face and Christian was undeniably shook up from this. He bounced himself off the ropes and went for a clothesline on Khoklov but he caught Faith and delivered a huge spine buster. He proceded to pick up Faith and throw him down with a two handed chokeslam.

He lets Faith get up and cracks him right in the head with a vicious big boot. At this point the crowd is absolutely stunned and doesn’t know what to think. Khoklov picks up Faith and delivers his pattented Sit Out Powerbomb and gets the academic pin over SWF’s fan favorite. After the match Khoklov decides to add insult to injury and deliver one more sit out powerbomb just for good measure. The fans boo heavily as Faith needs the help of road agents and referes just to gather himself to the back.

Winner: Marat Khoklov – Rating – C+

Duane: “I’m aboslutely speechless at what we just witnessed Ana. After last week I thought Faith had found that fire to down this big man but he looks to be unstoppable. We’ll keep everyone updated on Christian Faiths medical status as we get word in.”

Captain Atomic Vs. Enforcer Roberts

Up next we get a basic filler match between Captain Atomic and Enforcer Roberts. It did it’s job and cooled the crowd down just enough to get them ready for the big main event as Captain Atomic picked up the win against the vet Roberts.

Winner: Captain Atomic – Rating – B-

Duane:”It’s finally time Ana, finally the time where Jack Bruce gets his rematch to win back the World Heavyweight Championship, this should be a fire starter!”

Ana:” This match will be one to talk about tommorow, I’m expecting nothing but the best out of these two men. But don’t forget the third man in this equation, Rich Money.”

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/vze3f54h/SWF_World.jpg

Jack Bruce Vs. Eric Eisen - Rich Money Special Ref.

A short video package is shown and then all three men finish their entrances and stand toe to toe in the ring. Rich Money holds up the World Title and shows everyone whats on the line and then rings the bell. Eisen and Bruce waste no time going after delivering right hands to eachother one after another. These two men hate one another and it shows through the entire match.

The climax came when Jack Bruce had Eisen pinned in the corner on top of him delivering the 10 count punch. Bruce climed down and went for the New York Minute but Eisen reversed it and hit a huge back body drop leaving both men down and out, drained from the over 20 minutes of action they both endured. Rich Money starts the 10 count and he gets to 6 and both men start to get up. They slug it out some more and Bruce goes for a huge right hand but Eisen ducks it and Bruce nails Rich Money directly in the jaw! Money drops to the mat and Eisen hits him with the Supremacy!! He goes for the cover and clearly has the win but there is no ref to count!

He gets up and tries to wake up Money but fails. He goes over to Bruce who is still clearly dazed from the Supremacy, he picks him up gives him a huge side suplex for good measure. Bruce is down for the count and this time Eisen is succesful in waking up Rich Money who is still holding his jaw and fuming from the accidental punch he took from Bruce a few minutes ago. Eisen walks over to Bruce and goes for another Supremacy but it’s reversed into the New York Minute. The fans are going crazy and Bruce goes for the pin. But Rich Money doesn’t count!! Bruce is fuming and he walks over to Money and asks him what the deal is. Money simply looks at him and delivers a devastating Money In The Bank putting the challenger down! He rolls Eisen on top of him and counts the quick three.

The fans are booing their heads off and Eisen gets up and is handed the World Title by Rich Money. Eisen smiles and extends his hand to Money. Rich simply looks at him and gives him a Money In The Bank just for good measure! He takes out two dollars bills from his pockets and places them over the fallen bodies of Jack Bruce and Eric Eisen and leaves the ring with both challenger and champion downed on the mat.

Winner: Eric Eisen – Rating – B-

Duane:”Rich Money has just screwed Jack Bruce out of the World Title! There will no doubt be hell to pay next week on Supreme TV! I’m Duane Fry for Ana Garcia, thank you for watching everyone and we’ll see you again!”

Guest KingOfKings

Very sorry this all took so long guys. Tax problems, girlfriend problem, new job. Ya know, life got in the way lol.

So what did you guys think of the show? Highs? Lows? Anything?

Once again thanks everyone for reading.

P.S. Damn you Marat Khoklov and your non english speakingness

I thought the show was good. Some of it seemed out of sinc, but When Hell Freezes over is always hard to book for as you get two shows to do it! Main Event was booked well.

Is Duane Fry the new Michael Cole? Replace "Vintage" with "Strong Words"

Good show though, I'm enjoying reading this.

Yeah, I thought it was a good show too. Shame you got a bit of a low rating for some of the bigger matches, I thought they'd have done pretty well. Did Vengeance and Frehley have bad chemistry or something? I thought the main event was very well done and definatley gave a of a big finish to the show.

Yeah, I thought it was a good show too. Shame you got a bit of a low rating for some of the bigger matches, I thought they'd have done pretty well. Did Vengeance and Frehley have bad chemistry or something? I thought the main event was very well done and definatley gave a of a big finish to the show.

I'm guessing that it had to do this the selling. I always have the same problem with them. Vengeance might be a similar character to the Undertaker in real life but he sure doesn't sell moves like him! But don't take my word for it.

Guest KingOfKings

Backstage After The Show...

My first PPV on the job and I feel like I blew it, big time. While the fans loved the show and were hot the entire night, watching in the back I saw everything that went wrong, all the blown spots, all the missed lines, no selling, bad psychology etc etc. I was counting on these guys to deliver big time and some of them blew it. And while the main event was great, I was hoping it was spectacular. I didn’t let the guys know this and went about my business as usual.

“Guys, great show out there, myself and the fans couldn’t have asked for a better showing. Bruce, Money, Eisen. You guys did great in the main event and I expect more of the same out of all three of you. Khoklov and Faith, two things. Faith, you went out there and took your beating like a man and Khoklov, we need to get you a damn translator.”

That got a good laugh out of the boys except for Marat who had no idea what I was saying so he just went about his business.

“As for the rest of you I’ll see you at Supreme TV , now lets clap it up guys!”

Just as I was about to leave, Richard approached me.

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/vze3f54h/RichardEisen.jpghttp://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/vze3f54h/JackAvatar.jpg

“We could have done better and you know it Jack, why’d you lie to these guys?”

“With all due respect sir, we only had two shows to plan for this PPV, everything seemed to be a bit thrown together. I’m sure with lots of buildup to the next PPV we can make it much better this time around.”

“Well I hope you’re right, I expect nothing but excellence from you and my workers. Because after all, both can be replaced.”

I had no idea where this tension had come from but I just went about my way to plan the next Supreme TV. After about 12 hours of sleep of course.

Guest KingOfKings
Phew... I thought this was dead.

Yay i only got two wrong!

Can't die yet my friend we're just getting started!

Yes. The show was enjoyable but unfortunately I still have to riot due to Faith not winning :p "This is bull****, clap clap, clap clap clap" ;)

Ahhh then you may not be very happy with this weeks Supreme TV ;)

Thanks for the comments guys.

Guest KingOfKings

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/vze3f54h/SWF1.jpg

SWF Supreme TV Preview

SWF Supreme TV comes to you live from the sold out Wisconsin Gardens to bring you another action packed 90 minutes of television! Fresh off SWF’s annual Janurary PPV When Hell Freezes Over in which we saw all three champions succesfully defend their titles, some in more drama filled ways than were expected.

The man who everyone feels was screwed out of the belt, Jack Bruce will be in the building tonight to address the man who cost him the title, Rich Money. What will Money have to say to defend himself? And how does the Champion Eric Eisen feel about almost losing his belt the other night?

And always we will have an action packed night of SWF Wrestling from the worlds best in ring performers. So sit down, tune in and get ready for the most exciting hour and a half of your life

!

Quick Picks

Zimmy Bufhole Vs. Giedroyc

Squeaky McClean Vs. Marc DuBois

Valiant Vs. Randy Bumfhole

Vengeance Vs. Lobster Warrior

Rich Money Vs. Runaway Train

Archived