USPW: A Slow Ride To The Top

Good stuff Angel, lets see if I can keep the streak going

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The People's Team defend vs. Sneer Corporation (Jumbo Jackson and Anger)

Don't quite think it is time for the Sneer crew

Java vs. Tyson Baine

Poor Java, getting some tough draws, can't go against Baine :)

Alicia Strong vs. Cherry Bomb

Alicia all day

Peter Valentine and Andre Jones vs. The Force and Nicky Champion

The Force gets revenge from the beatdown

USPW Women's Title Match: Raven Robinson defends vs. Belle Bryden

Gut feeling on this one.

James Justice and Chris Caulfield vs. Bruce The Giant and T-Rex

This will be a melee for sure, I think The Giant goes over on Justice

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The People's Team defend vs. Sneer Corporation (Jumbo Jackson and Anger)

People's team are awesome right now.

Java vs. Tyson Baine

Both tribal warriors let me down so Baine will destroy Java.

Boss's daughter won't lose.

In spite of my hate for his avatar ;), I will go with lexa's pick.

Too soon for a title change.

Creative control rears its ugly head here.

Fan sign: Beware the angry Giant!!!

Jumbo gets no love. And wont do soon either.

Java vs. Tyson Baine

Yuk

creative...

cant bet agains Nicky C

settles into her reign

heels win through naughtiness

Java vs. Tyson Baine

Java vs. Tyson Baine

Java vs. Tyson Baine

Gotta vote for my man Peter Valentine of course. :D

T-Rex vs. Captain USA

He's one USPW's top guys got to with him here

Java vs. Jack Griffith

I like Griffith for some reason idk why?

Chris Caulfield vs. Tribal Warrior

Another one of USPW's top guys got to have him win here

Non Title: The Masked Avatar vs. Enygma

Keep the champ strong

James Justice vs. Bruce The Giant

Bruce is just big for Justice in this one MOTN though

T-Rex vs. Captain USA

He's one USPW's top guys got to with him here

Java vs. Jack Griffith

I like Griffith for some reason idk why?

Chris Caulfield vs. Tribal Warrior

Another one of USPW's top guys got to have him win here

Non Title: The Masked Avatar vs. Enygma

Keep the champ strong

James Justice vs. Bruce The Giant

Bruce is just big for Justice in this one MOTN though

One show behind there but thanks for the predictions!

sorry about that here is the right picks :o

I don't see no titles changeing tonight.

Java vs. Tyson Baine

Make Baine look strong here and job Java as I see him as a tag star only.

Boss's daughter always wins.

Never can pick agianst the FOOOOOOOORRRRRRCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE:)

Don't see the title changeing hands in this one

I think these guys are the more important in USPW at the moment but could go either way

USPWrestling.com...

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

Wednesday Week 4 January 2010

I stay with my politic: No title change on free television...or at least not that soon after getting the booking job

Java vs. Tyson Baine

Momentum, momentum, momentum

Cherry should became n°1 contender

I like Jones, but I will never consider Valentine a wrestler, so he should lose...but given the Momentum issue you are surely having with him...you cannot give him a defeat...so ...hell I am not able to say it...just watch the 2 bold names!

Reven Robinson!!!! clap clap ..clap clap clap..Reven Robinson!!!! Clap clap.. clap clap clap...

Bruce the Giant has creative control...so he will be cathegoric: "I will win that match"

Fun Sign: "Justice = T-Rex Extinction" , "Baine is not championship material" and of couse the Enygma one: "The mysterious One is the Number One!"

Fun Sign: "Justice = T-Rex Extinction" , "Baine is not championship material" and of couse the Enygma one: "The mysterious One is the Number One!"

I'm not sure if you are doing it on purpose, Stroke, but please keep writing Fun Sign instead of Fan Sign. It makes me chuckle every time I read it :D

Prediction time, though I fear this week is the end of the streak...

The People's Team defend vs. Sneer Corporation (Jumbo Jackson and Anger)

I can see the merits of a win for a debuting team but I think The People's Team will still win, but by DQ.

Java vs. Tyson Baine

Tyson Baine is going to need to go into PPV with high momentum. Plus he'll never get beaten by Java.

Storyline-wise, a Cherry Bomb victory is gold - have Alicia throw a wobbler at Avatar. However, I think if Belle ever takes the title, Alicia will be the challenger.

Have the challengers with the momentum. Again, probably by DQ, or maybe PV and AJ just can't work together.

Raven Robinson defends vs. Belle Bryden

Aargh! I don't know. This week is hard! I want Belle to win, but Raven will get her revenge for last week.

I really want to say draw again, but I'm not sure you'd end two episodes in a draw. Therefore, Bruce pins JJ for the win. Also keeps Caulfield strong for his #1 contendership match, assuming you are still building towards that.

Really looking forward to this show, although I expect I'll have got it all wrong. In terms of unpredictability this card tops the lot so far!

EDIT: Forgot my fan (fun) sign: The People's Team need some Anger Management!

Java vs. Tyson Baine

James Justice and Chris Caulfield vs. Bruce The Giant and T-Rex DRAW

Signs:

Two Dudes vs Two Giants!

Baine 4 Champ!

OoC: Great Show! I'm trying to start a Simply Awesome Wrestling Dynasty, but I don't really know how to get all the characters and stories set up. Can you give me advice, angeldelayette?

I'm not sure if you are doing it on purpose, Stroke, but please keep writing Fun Sign instead of Fan Sign. It makes me chuckle every time I read it :D

I'm doing it on 50% purpose...It could have something to do with the fact that I came from Italy and here a Fan Sign is like that "Let's Go Lakers"...so I thought that Signs as "Justice = T-Rex Extinction" should be called differently, but I probably create a new terminology that is completely wrong...:o

...but you now what... from now on I will call my signs Fun just to pretend I did it 100% on purpose:p

Hope my English isn't that bad...or at least that my errors could be Fan..err Fun!:)

I'm doing it on 50% purpose...It could have something to do with the fact that I came from Italy and here a Fan Sign is like that "Let's Go Lakers"...so I thought that Signs as "Justice = T-Rex Extinction" should be called differently, but I probably create a new terminology that is completely wrong...:o

...but you now what... from now on I will call my signs Fun just to pretend I did it 100% on purpose:p

Hope my English isn't that bad...or at least that my errors could be Fan..err Fun!:)

Your English is perfect, I certainly didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. I'm glad the fun signs are continuing though, it's like an added extra every time we get to predict :D

Oh, and by the way I think you meant to predict Raven to win her match but you haven't bolded anybody...could be crucial :p

OoC: Great Show! I'm trying to start a Simply Awesome Wrestling Dynasty, but I don't really know how to get all the characters and stories set up. Can you give me advice, angeldelayette?

Not sure I would call my Dynasty Simply Awesome but I will always do what I can to help. Are you looking for help with in-ring gimmicks and stories and that nature or the out of the ring stuff with the personalities and all?

The People's Team defend vs. Sneer Corporation (Jumbo Jackson and Anger)

I can see the merits of a win for a debuting team but I think The People's Team will still win, but by DQ.

Java vs. Tyson Baine

Tyson Baine is going to need to go into PPV with high momentum. Plus he'll never get beaten by Java.

Storyline-wise, a Cherry Bomb victory is gold - have Alicia throw a wobbler at Avatar. However, I think if Belle ever takes the title, Alicia will be the challenger.

Have the challengers with the momentum. Again, probably by DQ, or maybe PV and AJ just can't work together.

Aargh! I don't know. This week is hard! I want Belle to win, but Raven will get her revenge for last week.

I really want to say draw again, but I'm not sure you'd end two episodes in a draw. Therefore, Bruce pins JJ for the win. Also keeps Caulfield strong for his #1 contendership match, assuming you are still building towards that.

Really looking forward to this show, although I expect I'll have got it all wrong. In terms of unpredictability this card tops the lot so far!

EDIT: Forgot my fan (fun) sign: The People's Team need some Anger Management!

Gotta agree with these predictions, even though jhd isn't getting everything right ;)

oopss..i left off a match

sorry

Java vs. Tyson Baine

Not sure I would call my Dynasty Simply Awesome but I will always do what I can to help. Are you looking for help with in-ring gimmicks and stories and that nature or the out of the ring stuff with the personalities and all?

I mostly just want help on the in-ring stuff, because even though I have a backstory atm, I want to slowly phase that out. Also, I didn't exactly call it Simply Awesome myself, it's the promotion's name. The promotion is in the default database set to not yet opened, and one day I came by it and liked the product settings, so I picked it. Anyways, I've been having a really hard time trying to get this going, so if you could give me some advice, that would help alot. After all, you dynasties are the ones that made me want to do my own dynasties.

Gotta agree with these predictions, even though jhd isn't getting everything right ;)

Right, I've decided that if my predictions this time fail miserably (likely) then rather than it being because of my poor picking it is entirely due to FlameSnoopy jinxing me. So there. :p

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPWAmericanWrestling.jpg

[show Poster Provided by SeanMcFly]

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

Wednesday Week 4 January 2010

Attendance: 3,715

Overall Rating: C+

TV Rating: 1.25

This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.

[The big video screen lit up to show the backstage area and parking garage. A long black stretch limousine pulled up and came to a stop. The driver got out and headed to the back, opening the door to reveal...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/SamStrong.jpg

[uSPW OWNER SAM STRONG!]

[sam shakes hands with the driver and flashes a smile toward the camera and then continues walking backstage.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DannyJillefski_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/MickyStarr_alt1.jpg

[The camera begins panning around McGaw Arena where the crowd is on its feet! Several signs are seen in the opening: 'We came from Jackson, Mississippi to see Al the Hillbilly!' 'Beware the angry Giant!!!' and 'The mysterious One is the Number One!' The crowd cheers as Danny and Micky begin their voiceovers.]

Danny Jillefski

"Hello everyone! We are live in McGaw Arena up here in the Tri State area bringing to you USPW American Wrestling! I'm Danny Jillefski, alongside Micky Starr. Micky, we just saw our esteemed owner arrive here. I wonder what he is here for."

Micky Starr

"It must be something major, Danny! Maybe he's here to see our main event, featuring James Justice and Chris Caulfield against Bruce The Giant and T-Rex."

Danny Jillefski

"I don't think he's here to see James and Chris get injured in the ring, Micky..."

[As Micky and Danny argue, the music of Sam Strong begins to play and the crowd goes wild! The USPW Owner walks down to the ring shaking hands and high fiving members of the crowd before slipping inside. He is handed a microphone.]

Sam Strong

"Alright, thank you ladies and gentlemen. Thank you very much! I'm not gonna come out here and take up too much of your time. I wanted to thank each and every one of you for coming out here to see United States Pro Wrestling action! I also wanted to make sure that each and every one of you knew that this Saturday night USPW will be live and on pay-per-view for the first time ever! USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams will be coming right in your living room! We are going to have such matches as Peter Valentine defending the National Title against The Force! James Justice takes on T-Rex! In a number one contender match, Bruce The Giant will go one on one with Chris Caulfield and in our main event Enygma will be defending the USPW World Title against...Tyson Baine! Thank you and enjoy the rest of the evening!"

[sam's music cues up and he actually exits the ring without any attack.]

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/FreddieDatsun.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DesDavids.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JumboJackson.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DemonAnger.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ShaneSneer.jpg

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match

The People's Team defend vs. Sneer Corporation

[Our opening contest here on USPW American Wrestling was a hot one as The People's Team defended the USPW World Tag Team Titles against two members of the Sneer Corporation. The People's Team showed a much better teamwork early on than Jumbo and Anger. Des Davids became the face-in-peril during the middle portion of the match. Jumbo and Anger double-teamed him in their corner, even using the tag rope to choke him behind the referee's back. Des dropped Anger with a DDT to make the comeback and he got in the hot tag. Anger tagged out to Jumbo but Freddie came in on a roll. Datsun took out Jumbo and sent Jumbo and Anger's heads together in a double noggin knocker! Datsun bounced off the ropes but Jumbo ducked a clothesline. Jumbo caught Freddie with a clothesline of his own. Anger started looking around and yelling at something or someone. Anger dropped off the apron and Shane Sneer yelled at him, trying to get him to focus. Anger passed someone with a sign reading: 'The People's Team need some Anger Management!' Jumbo came over and yelled at Anger but this led to him getting rolled up: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winners: The People's Team (Via Pinfall @ 7:50; The People's Team retain the USPW World Tag Team Titles.)

Match Rating: D+

[The crowd cheered this rollup victory as Des Davids came in to celebrate with his partner. The celebration was short-lived as both men were attacked by Jumbo Jackson as Anger left through the crowd. Shane waved to the back as Freddie and Des started to use the numbers game on Jumbo...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DannyRushmore.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/MickMuscles.jpg

[...The Towers of Power came running down to the ring and slid in, turning the numbers game in favor of the Sneer Corporation! Datsun and Davids were left laid out as Shane Sneer entered the ring and raised the arms of The Towers of Power. Will the same thing happen on Saturday?]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Liberty.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

[The big video screen lights up showing the interview area backstage where James Justice and Chris Caulfield are standing by.]

James Justice

"DUDES! Tonight is going to be a very special night. Tonight, you get to see the Hardcore Dude right here and the Dude himself teaming together to take on that dastardly Giant Dude and Jurassic Dude. Tonight, we are going to see a preview of Stars, Stripes And Slams, dudes because we are going to walk away the winners, right Hardcore Dude?"

Chris Caulfield

"You want my thoughts on Bruce The Giant and T-Rex? If you haven't noticed, they are no match for my hardcore strength. Hardcore is not just swinging chairs and using weapons. It's about going out there and giving it your best. It's about going non-stop even though you're bleeding like a stuck pig and need 45 stitches. But I have an extra special surprise, though, and let me bring him in..."

[uSPW Owner Sam Strong walks into the picture!]

Sam Strong

"Chris came to me and he asked me to up the ante on his match with Bruce The Giant at Stars, Stripes And Slams. He wants to make sure that there is a winner so I have granted him the stipulation that he asked for. At Stars, Stripes And Slams, the number one contendership to the USPW World Title is going to be decided in a...Last Man Standing match."

[The crowd exploded in cheers at this!]

Chris Caulfield

"Bruce, at Stars, Stripes And Slams, only one of us is going to be walking out of that bout. I just hope they bring a big enough stretcher."

[And it's time to cut back to the ring!]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Java.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TysonBaine.jpg

Java vs. Tyson Baine

[Our second bout here on American Wrestling was an extremely short bout but what was there was definitely hard-hitting. The number one contender Tyson Baine had a message to send to Enygma and that was obvious in his absolute destruction of the Savage Fury member: Java. Java did have a short burst of offense in there but once Baine sat up from the attack it was just about over. One of the more interesting happenings during the match occured out in the crowd when a fight broke out between two fans. One of them was holding a sign reading: 'Baine is not championship material' and the other was holding up a sign reading: 'Baine 4 Champ!' Luckily, neither one had to be ejected. Baine hit Java with the Hades Bomb and got the three count.]

Winner: Tyson Baine (Via Pinfall @ 3:35)

Match Rating: D+

[The crowd was shocked when Sam Strong came walking out from the back and his music was playing instead of Tyson's. Sam held a piece of paper in his hand. He entered the ring and came face-to-face with Tyson Baine.]

Sam Strong

"Tyson, it has come to my attention that neither you nor Enygma has signed your contract for your match this Saturday night at Stars, Stripes And Slams. In front of all these witnesses, I want to get this thing done. So if we can let's get the USPW World Champion Enygma down here to this ring."

[The crowd cheered as the lights dimmed and a spotlight began moving through the crowd. Several more spotlights joined the one and then they all became one as they focused on one area: the USPW World Champion Enygma! Enygma moved through the crowd and down to ringside, jumping over the barricade and entering the ring. He had to look up at Tyson Baine but Sam Strong stepped between them.]

Sam Strong

"Look, all I need is a signature from both of you. Tyson, go ahead and sign first."

[sam handed the contract over and Tyson grabbed the pen from his hand, pushing him back. He stared down Enygma and flipped to the back of the contract and signed it before tossing both the contract and the pen into Enygma's mask. Enygma picked them both off the ground and flipped to the back, putting his signature and making it official -- BIG BOOT FROM BAINE! Enygma was looking down to finish off his signature and he took a big time boot from Tyson Baine to the head! Baine pushed Sam and clotheslined him over the top rope! That's a 63 year old man! How dare he! Baine turned back to Enygma and pulled him in -- HADES BOMB! The Hades Bomb connects on Enygma! Baine gets to his feet and runs his thumb across his throat, looking especially eerie as he exits the ring and walks toward the back with the USPW World Champion laid out.]

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/AliciaStrong.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/CherryBomb.jpg

[Another short match here on the card though definitely not as short as the last match. But despite the length the crowd was really into the women here. Cherry Bomb was psychotic throughout the match, using some hair pulling and actually taking a small chunk of hair out of the head of Alicia Strong! Cherry Bomb used Alicia's hair and rammed her into the steel post and then brought her into the ring and got her set up for the Cherry Bomb but Alicia got out of it! The crowd got behind the daughter of the Owner as she made her big comeback. Alicia dropped Cherry with a DDT and then she picked her up -- Angel Driver! The hold connected and Alicia made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Alicia Strong (Via Pinfall @ 4:17)

Match Rating: C-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JackGriffith.jpg

[The big video screen lit up showing the interview area. This time, Jack Griffith was standing there leaning against the set. He turned to look at the camera slowly.]

Jack Griffith

"First of all, I am going to get it right now. When SCCW closed, I fell on a downward spiral. I was drinking until I couldn't drink anymore and then I drank some more. My entire life went down the tubes in an instant. I couldn't get a job. I went unemployed for several years and finally ended up in an alley. Why did I go unemployed? So guys like Nicky Champion could take my place. I went unemployed while guys like Nicky and Enygma were soaking up all the credit for this industry. I was a former two time SCCW Champion! A former SCCW World Tag Team Champion! The name Southern Justice was feared throughout the entire world. But I'm not bitter because that fear is going to return. At Stars, Stripes And Slams, it's going to return in the form of the beating that I give to Nicky Champion. Live and on pay-per-view, everyone is going to know what Southern Justice is all about."

[Jack drops the microphone and walks off with an angry look on his face.]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/PeterValentine.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/AndreJones.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JimForce.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/NickyChampion.jpg

[The crowd really got hot against the two Champions. The first time that the National Champion has teamed with the World Television Champion and it's right here on American Wrestling! The Force went wild early on in the match, taking down Valentine and Jones with clotheslines and then hitting them with back body drops when they charged him! The Force got an overhead wristlock on Jones and tagged out to Nicky. Nicky took over the hold but was taken down by a hair grab by Andre's free hand. Andre dragged Nicky over into his corner and made the tag to Peter Valentine. Valentine came in and focused on the arm and shoulder of Nicky Champion. The next several minutes were spent with Valentine in control and using various armbars to focus on Nicky's shoulder...]

[...Later in the match, Valentine and Jones had been tagging in and out and abusing Nicky in their corner. Jones whipped Nicky into a corner and followed him in but Nicky moved out of the way! Jones hit the corner chest-first, bouncing out of it and Nicky hit a dropkick to send the USPW World Television Champion to the mat! Nicky began crawling toward his corner, getting the crowd pumped to see him make that tag. Andre Jones grabbed his leg before he could reach there and started dragging Nicky toward his own corner. Big kick by Nicky broke that up! Nicky pushes forth and tags in The Force as Jones tags in Valentine! The Force takes down both Valentine and Jones with clotheslines! He catches Valentine and lifts him up high in a military press fashion and sends Valentine flying into Jones! The Force bounces off the ropes -- big splash! He makes a cover on Valentine: 1 -- 2 -- FEET ON THE ROPES! The crowd begins to boo as Southern Justice Jack Griffith walks down to ringside. Griffith gets the attention of Nicky Champion and the two begin to argue at ringside! The Force hooks Valentine in the ring, setting him up for the Full Force. He raises him in vertical suplex position -- knee clip by Jones! Valentine falls down on top of The Force: 1 -- 2 -- Valentine holds the tights -- 3!]

Winners: Peter Valentine and Andre Jones (Via Pinfall @ 6:27)

Match Rating: D

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JackGriffith.jpg

[Nicky turns and sees that the three count has been made and this gives Griffith a chance to blindside Nicky with a punch! He runs him into the steel ringpost and then tosses him inside the ring, following him in. Valentine and Jones begin putting the boots to The Force while Jack grabs Nicky -- Jack-in-The-Box! The hold connects on Nicky Champion, causing the crowd to boo loudly! The crowd is slightly in shock, though as Katie Cameron comes out from the back beside another wrestler...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/KatieCameron.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/SteveFlash.jpg

[...It's Steve Flash! Is this the man who is going to challenge Andre Jones at Stars, Stripes And Slams??? Flash hits the ring and clotheslines Valentine! He catches Griffith in a powerslam! Andre puts a boot to his ribs! Andre picks him up and sends him off into the ropes -- DDT by Steve Flash! Katie Cameron enters the ring as the bad guys roll out! What a debut!]

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/RavenNightfall_alt2.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/BelleBryden.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_Womens.jpg

USPW Women's Title Match

[it's time for our second Women's match on the card tonight and it's a good one between Raven Robinson and Belle Bryden for the USPW Women's Title! The two women met in the center of the ring and jaw-jacked with each other, or would that be jaw-jilled? Anyway, it resulted in some punches being thrown and Raven Robinson taking the advantage! A few forearm shots and she sent Belle back into a corner. She climbed up -- monkey flip out of the corner! Raven raises her hands to cheers from the crowd. She charges Belle -- clothesline brings Bryden down to the mat! Belle slides out of the ring quickly to break up the momentum. Right behind Belle is a fan with a sign reading: 'Can we see Belle in a bikini again?' Raven doesn't have any of it though and she bounces off the ropes -- baseball slide kick to the face of Belle Bryden, sending her back against the guardrail. Raven gets to her feet outside the ring and sends Bryden back inside. She follows her in but gets immediately kicked in the face by Belle Bryden...]

[...The next several minutes is spent with Belle Bryden in complete control. She keeps Raven on the mat and begins dissecting her by working on one body part and then the next. Belle Bryden definitely shows why she is known as one of the better female wrestlers in this business. She takes down Raven with a hard body slam and makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- NO! Raven got her shoulder up right before the three count! Wow, that was close! Belle gets up and argues with referee Baby Jamie, shoving him. Jamie shoves her back -- into a rollup by Raven: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT! Somehow Belle Bryden made it out of that! Raven gets to her feet and hits Belle with the flying headscissors, sending Belle outside the ring again! Raven follows her outside the ring and the two begin throwing punches at one another! Belle grabs Raven by the hair and slings her into the guardrail! She kicks her in the ribs and then slides back into the ring. Raven lies there clutching her ribs and tries to make it back to the ring but she doesn't get there in time! Belle will win the match but not the title!]

Winner: Belle Bryden (Via Countout @ 7:45; Raven Robinson retains the USPW Women's Title.)

Match Rating: C

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Liberty.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/BrucetheGiant.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/T-Rex_alt1.jpg

[The big video screen shows a split-screen of the two main event teams walking backstage. The main event is happening next right here on USPW American Wrestling!]

Match #6

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Liberty.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/BrucetheGiant.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/T-Rex_alt1.jpg

[Our main event contest here was a good one, featuring great heat and good action inside the ring. As Justice made his entrance, he stopped and autographed a fan sign reading: 'Two Dudes vs Two Giants!' Caulfield and T-Rex started things off and it was a measure of power versus power in this opening part of the contest. Neither man would budge and it came down to a battle of shoulderblocks. Caulfield hit T-Rex with one that didn't budge him! T-Rex hit Caulfield with one that he didn't sell. They both bounced off the ropes and T-Rex ducked a clothesline and came back with one of his own! The Jurassic Power roared in the center of the ring as he had staggered Caulfield. T-Rex drops Caulfield with a body slam and then an elbow drop. He makes the cover: 1 -- shoulder up! Only a 1 count for T-Rex. T-Rex pulls Caulfield to his feet and drags him over into his corner. T-Rex tags out to Bruce, who steps into the ring by stepping over the top rope. Bruce chokes Caulfield in the corner and then tosses him like a rag doll! Now that takes strength by Bruce The Giant...]

[...Bruce had spent the last few minutes in control over Caulfield and tagged in and out with T-Rex, using a lot of power moves, as is their forte. They made several near falls the last few minutes but Caulfield wouldn't give up. The crowd began the chant of 'Caul-field, Caul-field' trying to get him back into this one! Chris had a couple of opportunities where he tried to make the tag but T-Rex or Bruce would pull him back or distract the official so that Eugene Williams wouldn't see the tag being made. T-Rex locked Caulfield in a bear hug and the crowd really tried to rally around the Hardcore American! Caulfield managed not to pass out from the pain and boxed the ears of T-Rex! He finally got the hold broken and took down T-Rex with a Northern Lights Suplex! He couldn't hold the bridge, though. He began crawling toward his corner and T-Rex toward his corner. The crowd got on their feet in anticipation. Bruce was tagged in...so was James...!]

[...The crowd exploded as James Justice came in and began throwing punches! He threw punches and clotheslines and dropkicks, rocking both Bruce and T-Rex! He rammed their heads together and then sent Bruce into a corner! He climbed up and began reigning punches down on Bruce The Giant! With every right hand, the crowd chanted 'DUDE!' Then he wound up his left -- LIBERTY BIG LEFT HAND! He jumped down off Bruce and the big man fell like a tree! Justice pointed toward Bruce and then bounced off the ropes -- TRIPPED BY T-REX! T-Rex tugged Justice out of the ring and they began exchanging punches in front of a fan with a sign reading: 'Justice = T-Rex Extinction'! Chris Caulfield entered the ring and sized up Bruce The Giant. Bruce got to a knee and Caulfield charged -- clothesline -- DUCKED! Bruce lowered his head at the last moment and the Caulfield clothesline hit Eugene Williams! The referee fell to the mat and Caulfield's eyes went wide! T-Rex hit James Justice with a low blow outside the ring! Then the Jurassic Power grabbed a chair and slid it in to Bruce The Giant: BANG! Chair shot by Bruce on Caulfield! The crowd booed as T-Rex stirred the referee and Bruce made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winners: Bruce The Giant and T-Rex (Via Pinfall @ 11:44)

Match Rating: C

[T-Rex tossed James Justice into the ring and picked him up, dropping him with the Extinction! The crowd booed as T-Rex and Bruce The Giant stood tall inside the ring! Then the lights dimmed slightly and spotlights began shining all over the arena before joining on one figure...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Enygma.jpg

[...The USPW World Champion came running down through the crowd and over the guardrail! He climbed on the top turnbuckle and hit T-Rex with a flying dropkick! He hit a shoulder to the knee of Bruce The Giant! Enygma cleaned house with T-Rex and Bruce until he turned and came face-to-face with...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TysonBaine.jpg

[...Tyson Baine! Baine kicked Enygma in the gut and set him up for a Hades Bomb -- DDT! Enygma turned it into a DDT! He grabs the ankle -- Enygma Variation! The crowd pops as Enygma has his finisher on Tyson Baine! Baine fights to the ropes and pushes himself out of the ring and the USPW World Champion Enygma stands tall as we end the show!]

USPWrestling.com...

We only had one person get 6/6 this week! Congratulations to Bolton!

1. jhd1=19 Wins

2. BHK1978=17 Wins

Lexa90=17 Wins

4. Kainlock=16 Wins

TheStroke7=16 Wins

critical-23=16 Wins

7. KingOfKings=14 Wins

FlameSnoopy=14 Wins

9. mad5226=13 Wins

Wrestling Century=13 Wins

Bolton=13 Wins

12. BYU 14=9 Wins

13. Jaded=8 Wins

Boltinho=8 Wins

15. supershot=5 Wins

trypio=5 Wins

17. Gigas=4 Wins

Eisen-verse=4 Wins

SWF Fan=4 Wins

TakerNGN74=4 Wins

ECW 2.0=4 Wins

bgbuff=4 Wins

23. Huntman=3 Wins

Thanks again to everyone who's predicted so far! The predictions and comments really do help make this diary fun and worthwhile!

And a special thank you to FIN and all of the alt makers for really helping the look of this and other diaries!

USPWrestling.com...

USPW STARS, STRIPES AND SLAMS!

Saturday Week 4 January 2010

Nicky Champion vs. Jack Griffith

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The People's Team defends vs. The Towers of Power

T-Rex vs. James Justice

USPW World Television Title Match: Andre Jones defends vs. Steve Flash

Top Contenders Match, Last Man Standing Match: Bruce The Giant vs. Chris Caulfield

USPW National Title Match: Peter Valentine defends vs. The Force

USPW World Title Match: Enygma defends vs. Tyson Baine

Archived