USPW: A Slow Ride To The Top

Nicky Champion vs. Jack Griffith

Sam Strong's protege will win... Jack Griffith is bleeh

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The People's Team defends vs. The Towers of Power

Oh man, I really hate picking Davids to win... But Datsun is one of my favourites, so...

T-Rex vs. James Justice

I think Rex wins now, and The DUDE will win the rematch.

USPW World Television Title Match: Andre Jones defends vs. Steve Flash

Andre Jones... meeh... Will probably win by cheating.

Top Contenders Match, Last Man Standing Match: Bruce The Giant vs. Chris Caulfield

I think you will have Enygma win, so a heel will win this one.

USPW National Title Match: Peter Valentine defends vs. The Force

This belt is meant to be around the Chosen One's waist.

USPW World Title Match: Enygma defends vs. Tyson Baine

I would want Enygma to lose, but...

Sign 1: I paid to see Anger, where is he?

Sign 2: USPW, Finally on Pay-Per-View.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The People's Team defends vs. The Towers of Power

T-Rex vs. James Justice

Top Contenders Match, Last Man Standing Match: Bruce The Giant vs. Chris Caulfield

Signs:

Jack Griffith isn't that scary, but his momma's ugly!

Bruce The Giant - Future 100 Time World Champ!

OoC: How do you write good match write-ups?

USPWrestling.com...

USPW STARS, STRIPES AND SLAMS!

Saturday Week 4 January 2010

Nicky is Nicky and should probably move soon in an higher part of the show: The Main Event!

Datsun & Davis are too good to lose to Muscles and Rushmore!

T-Rex vs. James Justice

A coin flip for me...I would go with T-Rex this battle, but JJ the war!

Andre is going to retein learning some performance in the process

The heart would say Caulfield...but the creative control will say Bruce...unfortunatly!

I second Lexa90 with that pick...he is 100% righton this one!

Enygma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Never and I mean Never bet against the Mysterious One!!!...plus Baine's written contract usully ends really soon, so it would not be a great idea to give him the gold!!!...but that's just my 2 cents!

Ah..and:

Fun Signs: "PPV = Please defeat Peter Valentine"; "I came here to see Enygma win!" and "Jack Griffith stole my Whisky!"...

done

T-Rex vs. James Justice

Sign:

Enygma is my father......

I'm going to read through this properly and predict tomorrow, in fact I am barely able to keep from reading it now. Mustn't, no time. Still, I couldn't resist dropping by just to blame FlameSnoopy for my pick failings :mad:

USPW!

Still think Champ's the superior wrestler compared to a now-sober Griffith.

The Peep's Team should enjoy a rather lengthy reign.

T-Rex vs. James Justice

Doubt we will see that rare T-Rex win over Justice.

I think this will be via DQ or count out though.

Creative control is a female dog but Caulfield will still look good.

The Force will gas out by the time he enters the ring so. . .

Don't know why SWF let this Enygma go or why TCW would ever let Baine get away but USPW will reap what they sow and deliver a classic match that Enygma will take.

Fan sign: Force, will you buy my merchandise?!?!?!

T-Rex vs. James Justice

T-Rex vs. James Justice

Let's go with these then..

I am 49.99% sure that Andre Jones will have succesful defense.. buuut.. let's go with these.

T-Rex vs. James Justice

Sign : " Giant Redwood For Sale "

USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams may or may not be up this weekend. Those would be the two choices, right? But let me explain, I have dealing with what my doctor called a viral infection that has given me a sore throat, cough, dizziness, headache, etc. for around about a week now. I have been taking my medicine and all and right now it's just not getting any better. I seem to have a really low immune system within this past year, which isn't helping me at all. I am hoping to at least get another backstage portion written up even if I don't get the card out this weekend. Thank you for your patience.

USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams may or may not be up this weekend. Those would be the two choices, right? But let me explain, I have dealing with what my doctor called a viral infection that has given me a sore throat, cough, dizziness, headache, etc. for around about a week now. I have been taking my medicine and all and right now it's just not getting any better. I seem to have a really low immune system within this past year, which isn't helping me at all. I am hoping to at least get another backstage portion written up even if I don't get the card out this weekend. Thank you for your patience.

Don't go around posting PPV card when you're ill! We're not going to miss it for a few more days, just get yourself well. Oh, and great last show - though I can't help feeling I'm jinxed. Hopefully it'll have passed onto Kainlock now, the SnoopyCurse.

Can't decide. Griffith will look a pillock if he loses but Nicky is the stronger prospect.

The People's Team defends vs. The Towers of Power

Again, a difficult one but I don't think The Towers deserve the title just yet. I'm hoping for a debuting heel team soon though otherwise I'm going to be wrong.

T-Rex vs. James Justice

The Dude is better than the Prehistoric Dude

Andre Jones defends vs. Steve Flash

Newcomer needs to win really, but Jones isn't going to lose the belt. Count-out after Jones walks off backstage? Either way, Flash to look strong but shenanigans to keep him from the belt.

Bruce The Giant vs. Chris Caulfield

Face champ, heel challenger. Though because this hangs on the result of the main event I could be completely wrong.

Peter Valentine defends vs. The Force

DQ finish or something. No-one wants Valentine to win so he won't, but he will keep the belt. That way, Champion can have it.

Enygma defends vs. Tyson Baine

I don't think we've seen enough of Enygma yet for you to be swapping champs. That is unless you're not planning on keeping him.

Fun Fan Sign: "Snoopy stole my mojo!" and "Baine can't crack the Enygma"

Don't go around posting PPV card when you're ill! We're not going to miss it for a few more days, just get yourself well. Oh, and great last show - though I can't help feeling I'm jinxed. Hopefully it'll have passed onto Kainlock now, the SnoopyCurse.

Can't decide. Griffith will look a pillock if he loses but Nicky is the stronger prospect.

Again, a difficult one but I don't think The Towers deserve the title just yet. I'm hoping for a debuting heel team soon though otherwise I'm going to be wrong.

T-Rex vs. James Justice

The Dude is better than the Prehistoric Dude

Newcomer needs to win really, but Jones isn't going to lose the belt. Count-out after Jones walks off backstage? Either way, Flash to look strong but shenanigans to keep him from the belt.

Face champ, heel challenger. Though because this hangs on the result of the main event I could be completely wrong.

DQ finish or something. No-one wants Valentine to win so he won't, but he will keep the belt. That way, Champion can have it.

I don't think we've seen enough of Enygma yet for you to be swapping champs. That is unless you're not planning on keeping him.

Fun Fan Sign: "Snoopy stole my mojo!" and "Baine can't crack the Enygma"

Hahaha :D Funny guy!

Now I have to agree with these predictions, as you are just so damn funny :p

Love Nicky. Just cant get behind Griffith

Towers just arent convincing enough

T-Rex vs. James Justice

I know you wont do it, but I dont care. TRex is a monster who should CRUSH Justice

Andre holds on and Flash makes him look GOOD

Bruce vs Enygma is a tricky one. Enygma vs Caulfield? Much better. CC wins

Valentine ahead his very own PPV next Sunday

Enygma. Beginning of the end for Baine

Sign "Dude = Dino Dinner"

This virus or whatever it is is just not going away and I don't know why. I went back to the student health center today and I'm on some new medicine that I hope will help me.

In the meantime, since I cannot write coherently right now, I wanted to throw out a question to my readers and see what you thought about the layout of the last card with the USPW banner breaks between sections.

This virus or whatever it is is just not going away and I don't know why. I went back to the student health center today and I'm on some new medicine that I hope will help me.

In the meantime, since I cannot write coherently right now, I wanted to throw out a question to my readers and see what you thought about the layout of the last card with the USPW banner breaks between sections.

I like it, it breaks the show up a bit better. Not that there was anything wrong without the banners mind. Get well soon!

That sucks about the virus. I personally liked the USPW banner breaks. The breaks actually make the show flow together better.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg

[...We had our very last show before the pay-per-view and hopefully it has everyone hyped for the pay-per-view event Stars, Stripes And Slams. I know that Sam is riding a lot of our success on pay-per-view and I cannot blame him. Of course by now I had gotten an apartment in Huntsville, Alabama since that is where I will be living mostly when I am not travelling. It is also where Sam and Alicia live. But right now I am sitting within a hotel room in New Orleans where the Saints are going to their first Super Bowl appearance and possibly a win over the Indianapolis Colts. The football fever has had a lot more people here within the city and hotels are pretty booked solid now. I was lucky to get the talent booked in one hotel together. I sat on my bed and looked down at the papers I had written up for the show when there was a knock on my door. I put things away slightly and moved to answer it...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/AliciaStrong.jpg

The Masked Avatar

"Alicia. Hey. You ready to see the big pay-per-view event?"

Alicia Strong

"Of course, Avatar. A lot of this company is riding on you and riding on the event itself. I thought you might be a little stressed out so I wanted to invite you to a party a few of us are having tonight. It'll be me and Darryl and Seduction and a few others of the not over 50 crowd. What do you say?"

The Masked Avatar

"Let me finish up here and I'll meet you downstairs in about ten minutes?"

Alicia Strong

"Sounds good. I'll see you there."

[...I watched Alicia walk away and then moved quickly inside my room to shower and get changed. Wait a second, did Alicia just ask me on a date?]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg

[...As I took a quick shower, I convinced myself that this wasn't a date. That part was just my imagination. It's more like a work party, right? I tossed on some more appropriate clothes and headed downstairs as quickly as I could. Gathered within the lobby, I saw...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/AliciaStrong.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DarrylDevine.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Seduction.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DesDavids.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/KatieCameron.jpg

[...Alicia, Darryl, Seduction, Des and Katie...]

[...I approached Alicia, tapping her on the shoulder...]

The Masked Avatar

"Hey. Is everybody ready to go?"

[...Alicia nodded and smiled...]

Alicia Strong

"Alright everyone, Avatar and I are gonna go in my car. We'll see you all at the club."

[...I was pleasantly surprised by this but had no complaints. We headed outside and climbed in her little two-seater and away we went toward the club...]

[...Nightclub...]

[...It didn't take very long for us to get there. We made a little small talk along the way, talked some about the pay-per-view and I made her a promise that next month would feature a women's bout on the show. We got out and headed inside the club where Darryl and Seduction already had a table for everyone. We joined them and I pulled the seat out for Alicia before sitting down myself...]

[...The night went on without anything major happening. A little flirting here and there and Darryl and Seduction spent the evening dancing and making out. No big surprise there, right? Katie did ask me to dance and I danced a couple of times with her. She's a sweetheart but she's dating some guy back up in Canada. I did get to dance a few dances with Alicia and that was more than wonderful, especially when a slow song came on and she didn't go running off the dance floor. It was definitely...nice. As the evening was winding up, the women went to the restroom, leaving myself, Darryl and Des seated at the table.]

Darryl Devine

"Hey Avatar, what's with you and Alicia?"

The Masked Avatar

"What do you mean, Darryl? Her and I have been good friends."

Darryl Devine

"Looked like more than that out on the dance floor. I think she's into you."

[...Luckily, he couldn't see me blush because of the mask and the women returned so that ended the conversation really quickly. The rest of the night was spent drinking some and dancing and it was a pleasant experience to get rid of the nerves of the pay-per-view...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_StarsStripes.jpg

USPW STARS, STRIPES AND SLAMS!

Saturday Week 4 January 2010

Attendance: 9,897

Overall Rating: C

PPV Buyrate: .86

I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

Pre Show: In an extremely poor match, The Ring Generals defeated The Hillbillys in 5:53 when Marv Statler defeated Al The Hillbilly by pinfall with a Backdrop Backbreaker...F+

Pre Show: Belle Bryden comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd...C+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_StarsStripes.jpg

[The show kicks off with an opening video hyping the matches at Stars, Stripes And Slams! What a card we have, with several title defenses, including a main event of Enygma defending the USPW World Title against Tyson Baine! The video ended with a fan sign: 'USPW, Finally on Pay-Per-View.']

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/NickyChampion.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JackGriffith.jpg

[The opening match here at Stars, Stripes And Slams was a good one and a bit of a grudge match here from Griffith's attack on Nicky. As Jack Griffith walked down to the ring, he came face-to-face with two different fan signs: 'Jack Griffith isn't that scary, but his momma's ugly!' and 'Jack Griffith stole my Whisky!' He stole both signs and ripped them apart before laughing and walking to the ring. The two men met in the center of the ring and Griffith asked for a test of strength! Nicky looked at him for a moment and then locked fingers with him just to get kicked in the gut by Griffith! Griffith took control and held it for the first few minutes of the match. The veteran showed just why he was considered a top talent during the SCCW days. Griffith threw Nicky out of the ring and tossed him against the guardrail. He followed that up with a big clothesline that turned Nicky Champion inside out. He tossed him back in the ring and joined him back inside, playing to the crowd...]

[...Griffith had continued this attack on Nicky Champion with Nicky getting a few near-falls in there somewhere but then Griffith getting right back on the attack. Griffith set up Nicky for the Jack-in-The-Box but Nicky punched out of it! He dropped Griffith with a DDT! The crowd really got behind Hawkeye as both men lie on the ground. Both men slowly came to their feet and Nicky ducked a clothesline attempt! Griffith bounced off the ropes and came charging -- HAWKEYE HAMMER! The crowd erupted in a roar! Champion made the cover and hooked the leg: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Nicky Champion (Via Pinfall @ 15:30)

Match Rating: D+

[Nicky got up and had his hand raised by referee Eugene Williams! What a big win! Nicky turned to exit the ring and was hit from behind by a double sledge by Jack Griffith! The crowd booed as Griffith turned Champion around -- Jack-in-The-Box! The crowd boos 'Southern Justice' as Griffith raises his own arms...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Liberty.jpg

[The video screen lights up to show the backstage interview area where none other than James Justice is standing by and looking toward the camera.]

James Justice

"DUDES! Welcome to Stars, Stripes And Slams and welcome to pay-per-view, Dudes! Tonight, Jurassic Dude, our fight comes to a head one-on-one. You've jumped me in the back and inside the ring. We've fought back and forth head-on and from behind. Tonight will be a head-on fight and a fight to the finish, Jurassic Dude. It will be a fight to your finish."

[Justice flexes and we head back to the ring.]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/FreddieDatsun.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DesDavids.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DannyRushmore.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/MickMuscles.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ShaneSneer.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_Tag.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_Tag.jpg

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match

[The second match of the night is the first title match of the evening. Outside the ring, Shane Sneer came across a fan sign: 'I paid to see Anger, where is he?' and he said something about him being in the nuthouse. The American Everyman fired away at both Rushmore and Muscles early in the bout but then he became the face-in-peril to the tag team expertise of the Towers. Danny Rushmore and Mick Muscles double-teamed Datsun, keeping him away from his corner. Des got the crowd into it some, trying to turn things around for his team, The People's Team. Things got turned around when Mick Muscles had Datsun in a reverse chinlock. Datsun powered to his feet and dropped Muscles with a belly-to-back suplex! Both men crawled toward their corners and made tags! Des Davids was fired up, throwing punches toward both Muscles and Rushmore! Davids grabbed Rushmore and dropped him with a brainbuster! He made the cover: No referee! Shane Sneer had jumped up on the apron! Des gets up and goes over to Sneer as Mick Muscles slides inside the ring with a chair! Freddie Datsun kicks Muscles in the gut -- CLOTHESLINE OVER THE TOP ROPE! Both Datsun and Muscles hit the ground. But Rushmore grabs the chair that fell on the mat. Des turns around -- WHAM! He got nailed in the head with the chair! Rushmore tosses the chair out and makes the cover as Shane Sneer drops off the apron: 1 -- 2 -- 3! We have new USPW World Tag Team Champions!]

Winners: The Towers of Power (Via Pinfall @ 10:08; The Towers of Power win the USPW World Tag Team Titles.)

Match Rating: D+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Liberty.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/T-Rex_alt1.jpg

[A video begins to play showing the history between James Justice and T-Rex as their big match is...NEXT!]

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/T-Rex_alt1.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Liberty.jpg

T-Rex vs. James Justice

[A definite hard-hitting match between these two that really got the fans riled up and hot. T-Rex did a lot of playing to the crowd and roaring to them when he had the advantage over Justice. He pointed toward a sign: 'Dude = Dino Dinner' and beat his chest. The crowd got good into the brawl, booing T-Rex at every turn and cheering James Justice. T-Rex focused in on the back of Justice and got several near-falls early. Justice made the comeback that got the crowd juiced. He took down T-Rex with a hard body slam and then bounced off the ropes -- SSSSSSTTTTTTAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSS -- DUDE KNEE DROP! He connected and then popped back up poised and ready to drop T-Rex again. He focuses too much on T-Rex though and doesn't see someone running in from the back. Tyson Baine enters the ring and clotheslines down Justice from behind! Referee Baby Jamie calls for the bell.]

Winner: James Justice (Via Disqualification @ 10:30)

Match Rating: C-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TysonBaine.jpg

[baine grabs Justice and hooks him, raising him up high for the Hades Bomb...]

[...The lights dim out slightly and Baine looks around, waiting for an attack. What he doesn't see is someone rapelling down from the rafters...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Enygma.jpg

[...Enygma comes down just far enough and grabs James Justice! He holds onto him as a surprised Tyson Baine lets go. Enygma and Justice move back up into the rafters, leaving an angry Tyson Baine and T-Rex!]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/AndreJones.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/SteveFlash.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/KatieCameron.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_TV.jpg

USPW World Television Title Match

[This match started out as a good technical classic. The two wrestlers traded moves back and forth in the first few minutes with neither man sustaining an advantage for any longer than a couple of holds. This only stops when Jones uses a thumb to the eye on Flash and a rake of the face. Jones sent Flash outside the ring and played to the crowd for a moment while Flash got to his feet. Jones played a little too long because Flash got up on the apron and jumped on the top rope -- DROPKICK BY JONES! The dropkick sent Flash outside the ring and against the guardrail once more! The crowd here is very appreciative of that athleticism! Katie Cameron checks on Steve Flash and Andre Jones bounces off the ropes -- SUICIDE DIVE THROUGH THE ROPES! Both Jones and Flash lie down on the blue mats outside the ring. While outside the ring, the cameras focused on a sign: 'Giant Redwood For Sale' Is that Redwood holding it?...]

[...Several minutes later and both Jones and Flash are inside the ring, exchanging blows as they did in the early-goings. Flash took down Jones with a legsweep and then a backflip splash to get a two count on the Television Champion. Flash pulled Jones to his feet and sent him into the ropes and a dropkick sent Jones through the ropes to the outside. Katie Cameron cheers on Flash from ringside and Flash exits the ring, grabbing Jones and sending him face-first -- Blocked! Jones grabs Flash by the head and rams him into the guardrail. He picks him up and sets him on the guardrail, going to the ring apron. He looks at Flash and leaps -- DDT ON THE FLOOR! Andre Jones grabbed Flash and DDTed him on the floor covered by only those thin blue mats! The crowd is absolutely horrified! Andre picks up Flash and tosses him in the ring, sliding in after him -- BLAST FROM THE PAST! Andre Jones makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Andre Jones (Via Pinfall @ 14:39; Andre Jones retains the USPW World Television Title.)

Match Rating: D-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DemonAnger.jpg

[The big video screen lights up to show...a Coca Cola Machine? As the camera pulls back further, Anger can be seen kneeling and worshipping at the bottom of this machine.]

Anger

"Ohhhh mighty wisdom of the Coca Cola. What is your commandment for me?"

[A coca cola comes sliding down and Anger grabs it, tucking it in close to him and then raising it to his ear, nodding as though the can is talking to him. Anger laughs maniacally and then goes running off as we head back to the ring.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/BrucetheGiant.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

[A video history of the feud between Bruce The Giant and Chris Caulfield is shown. Tonight that top contender feud comes to a head in a Last Man Standing match where the winner will be declared the number one contender to the USPW World Title!]

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/BrucetheGiant.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

Top Contenders Match

Last Man Standing Match

[The crowd are on their feet and ready for this major matchup of the evening. Just which man will be the last man standing? Neither man has a manager at ringside to give them the advantage. This match is not for the faint of heart, though. As the two men came down to the ring seperately, the cameras got focused in on the crowd and picked up on a sign: 'Bruce The Giant - Future 100 Time World Champ!' The two men met in the center of the ring and began exchanging some hard hitting blows with neither man giving in or backing down. The much larger Bruce The Giant shoved the Hardcore American back but Caulfield came right back at Bruce with a kick to the knee! Not surprising anyone, Caulfield's focus would be on the knee of Bruce throughout this match but especially in the early-going. Caulfield slid out of the ring and was the first to use the No DQ stipulation as he got a chair and slid back in the ring. He smacked the knee of Bruce The Giant with the chair! Bruce dropped to a knee and Caulfield raised the chair again -- PUNCH BY BRUCE! Bruce The Giant dented the chair with a punch that sent it flying back into Caulfield's face! The crowd booed this as Bruce moved to his feet and clotheslined the Hardcore American down...]

[...Several minutes and several chairs later, both men are bleeding from the forehead. They have exchanged chair shots back and forth and both men wound up on the mat but neither man would stay down for the 10 count necessary to end the match. They both got on their feet and battled outside the ring. Caulfield tossed Bruce into a wall and then dragged him back into the locker room area! Caulfield grabbed Bruce and tucked him in for a piledriver -- CLOTHESLINE! What in the world? Someone clotheslined Chris Caulfield to the ground! He threw a few punches and then backed off, helping Bruce The Giant to his feet. The man is identified by the announcers as none other than Bryan Holmes, fresh off a tour in Japan! Bruce grabbed Chris and raised him up, holding him for several seconds before dropping him with a Giant Choke Slam! The referee began the count: 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8 -- 9 -- 10!]

Winner: Bruce The Giant (Via 10 Count @ 20:17; Bruce The Giant is now Number One Contender to the USPW World Title.)

Match Rating: C-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/BryanHolmes.jpg

[bruce roared and then dropped down himself, trying to compose himself as Bryan Holmes leaped on Chris Caulfield! Holmes threw punches on the fallen body of the Hardcore American and had to be dragged off by officials! What is Bryan Holmes doing here and why did he cost Chris Caulfield his shot at being number one contender???]

Match #6

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/PeterValentine.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JimForce.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_National.jpg

USPW National Title Match

[After that last match, the crowd really wasn't into this National Title match so much. Many of them went to get their concession stand merchandise and one last bathroom run before the main event. A few fans remained and held up a couple of signs for the match: 'Force, will you buy my merchandise?!?!?!' and 'PPV = Please defeat Peter Valentine!' The match was actually a decent back and forth affair between these two wrestlers. Valentine ended up finishing The Force off with a Heart Breaker and a pinfall to retain the National Title.]

Winner: Peter Valentine (Via Pinfall @ 7:31; Peter Valentine retains the USPW National Title.)

Match Rating: E+

[Valentine had a few more things to clear up with The Force after the match though! Valentine tossed in some stomps and kicks to a fallen Force. But the crowd cheered as another man came running in from the back...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/CaptainUSA.jpg

[...Well, running might be giving him a little benefit of the doubt but Captain USA came in and cleaned house with the American Flag and he stood over his former partner as the fans cheered the reunion!]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Enygma.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TysonBaine.jpg

[The video history of Enygma and Tyson Baine is shown to get the fans ready for our main event contest of the evening. Only one man will walk out as USPW World Champion! Will it be Enygma or Tyson Baine? We're about to find out. And the video ended with a fan sign: 'I came here to see Enygma win!' Will it be prophetic?...]

Match #7

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Enygma.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TysonBaine.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_World.jpg

USPW World Title Match

[The crowd went absolutely wild at the fact that it is main event time and what a main event we have planned as Enygma goes one on one with Tyson Baine! The lights dimmed for the entrance of the Champion and he was found within the rafters standing beside a fan who had a sign up that said: 'Enygma is my father......' The match started with Enygma going right after Baine but Baine shrugged off everything that Enygma sent forth at him! Enygma finally went to the top turnbuckle and leaped with a cross body block but he was caught in mid air and flipped over the top of Tyson Baine's body! Tyson turned and picked up Enygma, placing him on his shoulder -- Running Powerslam! Tyson made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT! Tyson popped back up and pulled Enygma to his feet. He tucked him between his legs and raised him up but Enygma landed on his feet! Enygma turned -- Dropkick to the Knee of Tyson Baine! Enygma grabbed the ankle but Tyson grabbed the ropes to stop the hold being put on. As Baine peeked outside the ring, he saw a fan holding up a sign reading: 'Baine can't crack the Enygma!' and that did not make him happy!...]

[...Both men got to their feet and charged -- Big Boot by Baine! Enygma hits the mat but rolls out of the way of an elbowdrop. Enygma bounces off the ropes -- dropkick to the face! He makes the cover: 1 -- Major Kickout! Baine tossed Enygma nearly halfway across the ring! Baine sits up and moves to his feet, turning to look at Enygma -- Enygma ducks a running clothesline, sending Baine chest-first into the corner. Enygma turns him around and climbs up -- monkey flip! The crowd gets into it as Baine sits up again and turns toward Enygma as Enygma climbs the turnbuckles -- Missle Dropkick! Baine hits the mat hard...]

[...Several minutes later and the match has gone back and forth between the two until Baine caught Enygma in a frankensteiner attempt and power bombed him down! Baine sent Enygma hard into the corner but began limping slightly, showing how Enygma had been working over his leg throughout the earlier portion of the match. Baine got over to Enygma and took him down with a DDT! He makes the cover, hooking the leg: 1 -- 2 -- Shoulder Up! Enygma got his shoulder up and Baine looked frustrated. Baine got to his feet and slid his thumb across his throat! He picked up Enygma and grabbed him around the throat with both hands! He raised him up in the air. Could this be the Hades Bomb??? Enygma throws some kicks! He fights back! A double kick to the chest breaks the chokehold and Enygma drops to his feet. Baine throws a clothesline -- ducked! Enygma with a reverse waistlock -- Release German Suplex! Baine hits the mat hard and Enygma grabs the ankle -- Enygma Variation! Enygma locked on his version of the anklelock! He sits down on it and stretches it out! Tyson Baine fights and fights and fights! He can't get to the ropes! The referee -- calls for the bell! This match is over!]

Winner: Enygma (Via Submission @ 21:12; Enygma retains the USPW World Title.)

Match Rating: C

[Enygma holds onto the hold following the submission and the sound of the bell. He slowly begins to break the hold but doesn't see what has entered the ring behind him...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/BrucetheGiant.jpg

[...Enygma is on his feet and he turns around -- right into the chest of Bruce The Giant! Bruce grabs him around the throat and raises him in the air -- GIANT CHOKE SLAM! Enygma has successfully defended his belt but he has a new contender to be aware of! As the cameras focused in on Bruce standing within the ring over the World Champion a sign came into view: 'Snoopy stole my mojo!' Thanks for watching!]

USPWrestling.com...

Thanks for the wait on the pay-per-view everyone! No one got 7/7 this time. However, PoisonedSuperman got 6/7! Congratulations!

Leader

1. jhd1=23 Wins

2. BHK1978=22 Wins

Lexa90=22 Wins

4. TheStroke7=21 Wins

critical-23=21 Wins

6. Kainlock=20 Wins

7. FlameSnoopy=18 Wins

8. Wrestling Century=17 Wins

9. KingOfKings=14 Wins

10. mad5226=13 Wins

Bolton=13 Wins

12. Boltinho=12 Wins

13. BYU 14=9 Wins

14. Jaded=8 Wins

bgbuff=8 Wins

16. PoisonedSuperman=6 Wins

17. supershot=5 Wins

trypio=5 Wins

19. Gigas=4 Wins

Eisen-verse=4 Wins

SWF Fan=4 Wins

TakerNGN74=4 Wins

ECW 2.0=4 Wins

24. Huntman=3 Wins

Thanks again to everyone who's predicted so far! The predictions and comments really do help make this diary fun and worthwhile!

And a special thank you to FIN and all of the alt makers for really helping the look of this and other diaries!

For winning at the pay-per-view contest, PoisonedSuperman receives this T-Rex t-shirt as originally made by Phantom Stranger!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/trexshirtangel.jpg

Archived