Screen Mod...

Thanks to fin and all his hard work in making it easy for anyone to make a screen mod here's my first attempt at one.

EDIT: Temporarily removed while I iron out the kinks.

I decided to combine two of the things I like the classic thundercats and TEW. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them uploaded to photobucket.

here are some screens:

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq90/itzme_017/Titles%20and%20profiles/background.jpg

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq90/itzme_017/Titles%20and%20profiles/book_match.jpg

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq90/itzme_017/Titles%20and%20profiles/website.jpg

Thoughts, feedback? Its not the greatest but I thought i'd share it incase someone else wanted to use it. I might make some extra changes if people like it enough.

A tip: Use 'Blur' for the edges of the black boxes for example in the second image that you have here previewed :) One can clearly see the lighter edges just in the border of your background image of choosing and the original black boxes, just Blur the lines and it'll look much better, perhaps with 50% Blur or something.

A tip: Use 'Blur' for the edges of the black boxes for example in the second image that you have here previewed :) One can clearly see the lighter edges just in the border of your background image of choosing and the original black boxes, just Blur the lines and it'll look much better, perhaps with 50% Blur or something.

thanks for the input and when next i get a chance to work on it i'll try and fix that one thing i did just notice is some of the screens have a white border at the top while playing the game, but the border doesn't show up when i have the picture open to edit. Have you ran into this problem? what causes it?

Dude that's awesome. I'm a huge Thundercats fan. Great show.

thanks and i'll polish it up and try and get rid of the white borders and i'll provide the new link incase anyone wants to use it the white borders only show up on certain screens but with the text being white creates a slight problem.

I have not. Try zooming out so that you can see the whole top border of the actual image. Perhaps the background image you've inserted into the blank image is too small to cover all the white/transparent background :)

Ok so one of the problems i'm having is figuring out what screen i should be looking at to try and fix the white borders. The screens don't appear to be labeled as individual screens so i have no idea where i should be looking, for example the worker> personal data screen and the filter screen...

I love it

Wish it was done

glad to see others like this hopefully I should be able to finish it soon.

Archived