TEW 2010 ReapeRs Title Belt RendeRs

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two Simple Requests I'd think Reap...

Can I get the SWF US Tag Team changed to the TCW one but with a Red Strap

And can I get a TCW Intercontinental belt based off the late 80's early 90's IC Titlte with a Yellow strap?

Finally if I could get a KANZEN Heavyweight title (based of the IWGP titles with KANZEN replacing the IWGP)

Cheers Reap :)

Sort of skipped a couple, kind of. I'm currently working on them but was able to knock a couple of these out at the same time.

Hope these two work for you???

WLW No Limits Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202010/WLWNoLimits.jpg

WLW Universal Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202010/WLWUniversal.jpg

R

1.) World Level Wrestling No Limits Championship - modled after the X division with hints from the showstealer, tap out, and streetfighting belt if possible

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/19/TNA_X_Divison_Championship.JPG

The idea is that a worker merged the three belts and was crowned the inagural No Limits Champion.

2.) Can I get a new WLW Universal Title as well? Like the TNA World title?

http://cdn2.ioffer.com/img/item/124/001/311/7PHUYnnvHqE6cYN.jpg

3.) World Level Wrestling Triangle Championships - You have free reign on this one... It's a six man title.

Sort of skipped a couple, kind of. I'm currently working on them but was able to knock a couple of these out at the same time.

Hope these two work for you???

WLW No Limits Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202010/WLWNoLimits.jpg

WLW Universal Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202010/WLWUniversal.jpg

R

Brilliant belts Reap :) Looking forward to putting these into the game, as with all your other work :-)

I can't seem to find it on the first page.

Sorry, got ahead of myself. It's a King of New York title. My bad.

With the pic of the crown, is it safe to assume that you want that on the title?

The slammy pic? If your are looking for a trophy, unfortunately, I don't do them.

R

Simply Baller ReapeR, thank you!

- Sonfaro

No prob. I'll get your third one, probably after I finish the two requests ahead of you. We'll see.

These got knocked out fairly quickly, since I had somewhat of a template for them.

Glad they work for you.

R

Requests! I've been watching this thread like a hawk, can't believe I'm so late to the party.

I'd like to request High Impact Wrestling titles based on the newer logo Kam made (the one included with the default data).

HIW Championship (no "world" or "heavyweight," just HIW Champion)

HIW Impact title

HIW Tag Team titles

Many thanks.

Sorry, got ahead of myself. It's a King of New York title. My bad.

With the pic of the crown, is it safe to assume that you want that on the title?

The slammy pic? If your are looking for a trophy, unfortunately, I don't do them.

R

Yeah, that crown would serve as a tournament title. So yes.

Reap!

Gave a shoutout to you twice on my new SCCW dynasty, A Family Tradition. Mentioned those amazing updated belts you did for the SCCW Championship and the SCCW Tag Team titles.

That being said...I'd really love a redux of any kind on the old SCCW Southern Regional Championship.

I know you've got plenty on your plate already, and I'm not in a huge hurry or anything.

You do incredible work on every belt. Thanks for your renders.

Reap!

Gave a shoutout to you twice on my new SCCW dynasty, A Family Tradition. Mentioned those amazing updated belts you did for the SCCW Championship and the SCCW Tag Team titles.

That being said...I'd really love a redux of any kind on the old SCCW Southern Regional Championship.

I know you've got plenty on your plate already, and I'm not in a huge hurry or anything.

You do incredible work on every belt. Thanks for your renders.

Not sure you've seen this, but here was my take on the SCCW Southern Regional Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/SCCWSouthernRegionalChampionship.jpg

Are you asking for a redux of that?

R

No, that's perfect. I saw that SCCW had a Southern Regional title and wondered if you had a render for it. Looks like you do, and it's AWESOME.

I'll use this thing ASAP. I'm thinking that title belts will be the only pics in my dynasty, thanks to amazing work like this.

Problem solved. Thanks, man.

I've been waiting for this day for a long time. I can never get enough of your work ReapeR and love having your personalized titles.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/robeclave/MCW02.jpg

You've rendered titles for this promotion before and kept the belts with a silver metal plate. If that plate color could continue with these, that'd be great. Also if the MCW logo could be somehow used on each of the main plates that would be awesome. I've got two requests from that promotion and one for MAW.

Could I please get:

MAW CUSTOM C.H.A.O.S. Title

- Based on the 4C Hardcore title from the first post in the thread.

MCW Television Title:

- Based on the 4C Hardcore Title listed in the first post of this thread. The main plate design is sick.

MCW Rising Star Title

- Again based on the main plate design of the 4C Hardcore Title. I can't get over that design. If its possible to incorporate some sort of star, starting small in the bottom left, and increasing in size as it progresses up and to the right. Perhaps this can be a side plate design with the MCW logo over it as well?

Thanks in advance!

I dont need these Titles for awhile (haven't got to the point in my dynasty where i want/need extra straps) but thought i might as well ask now, since your building up quite the requests cue ...

DIW Triple Trouble Championship,

A trios title that in storyline currently uses a smashed up old belt (think WWE hardcore title) world be nice to get a belt like the DIW Titles you've already done with the blue fist, the same shape has the Tag belt perhaps with Triple Trouble on the plate.

DIW Outback Championship,

A belt fought under fighters bring their own Weapons rules. Would be great if its possible to do a big X on the belt with Cricket bats or some other weapon.

DIW Surf's up Championship,

A X-Division type championship if you will. A busy looking belt (think SAW) with a Surf Board on somewhere but other than that full creative license to go mental.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to seeing all the belts you come up with for some of these interesting requests people have asked for ...

I didn't know request were back open. Hope I'm not too late.

International Grappling Company. http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/IGC5.jpg (The company from the GDS Verse Mod)

IGC World Championship (Based on the ROH World Championship)

IGC World Television Championship. (Based on the NWA World Television Title but with a blue strap)

IGC World Tag Team Championship (Based on the NWA World Tag Team Championship)

If I can find some pics I'll come back and post them.

A few requests:

Could you take this one you've already made http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202010/GenericKingofNY.jpg and change "New York" to "The Mountain"? Possibly adding a WCW logo to the side plates - similar to the traditional titles you've made.

WCW Cruiserweight

WCW Television - could you just change "World Television" to "Traditional"?

In the MAW game that I reference constantly on here I've finally made it to International. We jumped directly over National from Cult. It was a major shocker to me because I wasn't even sure what the requirements were. Anyways... I've decided since we're International and almost Global, it was time to change our name: World Championship Wrestling. Not very original but since it's a CVerse game it doesn't bother me because WCW has never existed. :D

I've been using your old school WCW titles for this game (literally just switched the name and details) and was disappointed you hadn't made the TV or Cruiserweight title, so I figured I'd ask for 'em. Appreciate it lots and lots. Not only will it make my game much cooler, but seeing how you make the TV title will be awesome. That belt was always so cool to me when I was younger watching WCW. :cool:

Not sure you've seen this, but here was my take on the SCCW Southern Regional Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/SCCWSouthernRegionalChampionship.jpg

Are you asking for a redux of that?

R

Here's a "shiner" one that I had lost in the abyss that is my hard drive.

SCCW Southern Regional Heavyweight Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202010/SCCWSouthernRegional.jpg

A few requests:

Could you take this one you've already made http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202010/GenericKingofNY.jpg and change "New York" to "The Mountain"? Possibly adding a WCW logo to the side plates - similar to the traditional titles you've made.

WCW Cruiserweight

WCW Television - could you just change "World Television" to "Traditional"?

In the MAW game that I reference constantly on here I've finally made it to International. We jumped directly over National from Cult. It was a major shocker to me because I wasn't even sure what the requirements were. Anyways... I've decided since we're International and almost Global, it was time to change our name: World Championship Wrestling. Not very original but since it's a CVerse game it doesn't bother me because WCW has never existed. :D

I've been using your old school WCW titles for this game (literally just switched the name and details) and was disappointed you hadn't made the TV or Cruiserweight title, so I figured I'd ask for 'em. Appreciate it lots and lots. Not only will it make my game much cooler, but seeing how you make the TV title will be awesome. That belt was always so cool to me when I was younger watching WCW. :cool:

art imitating life?

I was around to see this happen many moons ago. :D

I've been wondering why those two belts were never made as well. but if they were made for someone who was involved in one certain thread then they were restricted to 3 titles. only thing i can think of unless we've missed them somewhere. ;)

art imitating life?

I was around to see this happen many moons ago. :D

I've been wondering why those two belts were never made as well. but if they were made for someone who was involved in one certain thread then they were restricted to 3 titles. only thing i can think of unless we've missed them somewhere. ;)

Bingo!

The WCW titles I did were requests and those were the ones requested. I was planning on getting to the other one, just haven't gotten to it yet.

R

Bingo!

The WCW titles I did were requests and those were the ones requested. I was planning on getting to the other one, just haven't gotten to it yet.

R

Well, like I've said before your belt renders are A* all around and can't wait to see some more. You're invaluable to this community, ReapeR. I truly hope you know this. :D

I actually have a CV request. Would it be at all possible to redo the APW titles?

APW Commonwealth: I was thinking something incorporating the APW logo and a crown, as it is the Commonwealth Title.

APW Australian: Perhaps the APW logo with a simple green background?

APW Tag Team: I'd say basing it off of the old WCW tag titles with APW where the world was would be great.