probly around a year or two it depends on what happens with wrestling Spirt 3 and if he will do a diffrent type of game WMMA 2 came out not to long ago

That's completely speculation on your part. But Adam's post in the WreSpi thread is probably applicable here too:

I haven't made a decision on its future yet.

When Adam makes a decision it's normally announced very quickly. TEW is just now coming out it's unrealistic and annoying for everyone to IMMEDIATELY jump to what's next. Give the man some time to sit back, relax, and process.

Anybody care to speculate if or indeed when WMMA 3 will be announced? Obviously i'm not expecting anytime soon, but would be good to have some news on it either way.

As much as i like the series i was surprised TEW2010 was made before WMMA3 but thats just my opinion!

So you were surprised WMMA3 wasn't released directly after WMMA2?

So you were surprised WMMA3 wasn't released directly after WMMA2?

Yeah i was & i don't see why your acting sarcastic about it considering there is many many games out there that release yearly - not saying WMMA or TEW should be - but TEW2008 is already quite abit ahead of WMMA2 in terms of depth in my opinion anyway so i was surprised Adam would choose to widen that gap by bringing out TEW2010 which while i haven't played it yet i'm sure it further adds to the depth of the game already.

As a big Mixed Martial Arts fan i think the WMMA series has huge potential

& i did say it was just my opinion.

Yeah i was & i don't see why your acting sarcastic about it considering there is many many games out there that release yearly - not saying WMMA or TEW should be - but TEW2008 is already quite abit ahead of WMMA2 in terms of depth in my opinion anyway so i was surprised Adam would choose to widen that gap by bringing out TEW2010 which while i haven't played it yet i'm sure it further adds to the depth of the game already.

For an independent company, who have a huge demand for a new TEW game and have just released a WMMA game why would it make sense for Adam to start work straight away on WMMA3?

Plus, to do that he would have needed for some features he could of added to WMMA2 to be omitted so that it could be justified to make WMMA3. Adam doesn't seem to be the type of guy to do that.

Maybe it could be justified if it was rewritten like TEW2008 was.

I don't expect WMMA3 so soon, but I would certainly buy it. WMMA2 is the best money I ever spent, I play it more than any other game.

I've been trying to get into TEW 2010, but I'm not really a pro wrestling fan. Maybe WreSpi3 would be easier for me to get into, if that's what he does next.

So you expected them to intentionally stop evolving their most popular game because their second (third?) isn't as good? Sorry, I don't see the logic there. It makes much much more sense to either keep altnernating them. Heck, or they could just abandon WMMA and WreSpri altogether and focus on the game that by far has the most fans. I'm not saying they should or would do that, but I'd expect them to do that before they start holding back on one game so the others can catch up.

Just my opinion.

I don't expect WMMA3 so soon, but I would certainly buy it. WMMA2 is the best money I ever spent, I play it more than any other game.

I've been trying to get into TEW 2010, but I'm not really a pro wrestling fan. Maybe WreSpi3 would be easier for me to get into, if that's what he does next.

Same for me here. The game remains so fresh because it changes every game and that's enough to keep me hooked. I'm also eagerly anticipating a new WMMA.

It's been a long while since I've watched any wrestling. I should watch a couple of DVD's to sparkle up my interest before I play TEW2010. Playing the game when you're not watching wrestling is almost pointless. I must be able to see it unfold in my mind.

Never played wrestling spirit so I'm definately eager to try that as well. :D

So you expected them to intentionally stop evolving their most popular game because their second (third?) isn't as good? Sorry, I don't see the logic there. It makes much much more sense to either keep altnernating them. Heck, or they could just abandon WMMA and WreSpri altogether and focus on the game that by far has the most fans. I'm not saying they should or would do that, but I'd expect them to do that before they start holding back on one game so the others can catch up.

Just my opinion.

That maybe the case right now but i guarantee the WMMA series will eventually destroy TEW in popularity & sales.. MMA is growing so fast that it'll be the number 1 sport in the world someday, I really believe that

Adam did a great job getting in there early

That maybe the case right now but i guarantee the WMMA series will eventually destroy TEW in popularity & sales.. MMA is growing so fast that it'll be the number 1 sport in the world someday, I really believe that

Adam did a great job getting in there early

um...yea about that :rolleyes:

:eek: I remember I was one complaining about the changes they made to the 1st game but after a while I realized how much better it was lol

WMMA 2 is a great game, expanding on the game I can only imagine the pure awesomeness!

Definitely a must buy.

:eek: I remember I was one complaining about the changes they made to the 1st game but after a while I realized how much better it was lol

Exactly the same, dude. Makes me feel like such an idiot when I think about how scathing I was of it and it's the only one of the few games I will regularly play for quite a long time. The only thing that kind of irritates me is the amount of submissions in the game and how extraordinarily focused a lot of the guys are on getting submissions or takedowns. But hey, not everyone can be Liddell or the Silva's.

I would welcome WMMA3 with open arms.

Archived