TCW - 'The grand daddy of them all'?

Looking though TCW's pay-per-views, I noticed that they have two events with the 'Highly Regarded' status: Malice in Wonderland (January), and Total Mayhem (May). I'm spending this last day before release preparing the TCW game that I'll be starting on Monday, and planning a few of the major storylines that will happen in my first year of booking. I was just wondering if either of the events are officially regarded as the big one - 'the Wrestlemania of TCW', if you will. And if not, which do the TCW fans on the forum personally view as the big one?

Thanks. :)

Looking though TCW's pay-per-views, I noticed that they have two events with the 'Highly Regarded' status: Malice in Wonderland (January), and Total Mayhem (May). I'm spending this last day before release preparing the TCW game that I'll be starting on Monday, and planning a few of the major storylines that will happen in my first year of booking. I was just wondering if either of the events are officially regarded as the big one - 'the Wrestlemania of TCW', if you will. And if not, which do the TCW fans on the forum personally view as the big one?

Thanks. :)

I've always booked Total Mayhem as their Wrestlemania.

Guest Vitamin E
Total Mayhem sounds like more of a 'biggest big event' than 'Malice in Wonderland' does. Though, this IS the Cornellverse, so you could get away with having an event named Malice in Wonderland being the 'big one'.

Archived