Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

Also, the gimmicks need to be sorted out so that the picture of the worker appears when you are looking at the roster screen etc. :)

p.s. I will get back full blown into rendering tomorrow. Soon enough every worker will have a render!

Yeah, that's something that eventually will have to be done manually as we're wrapping up. ^_^

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two guesses where I'm from..........:p

That's right.......Surrey, England!

There is a house in west Surrey ...

Wait a second you are not from a house in New Orleans?:eek: Damn me for being an Animals fan...:D

Drat, beat me to it! :p

I'm still pondering my Canadian promotion. Considered a few different directions, and the ideas of free agents have been coming fairly quickly, so it kind of got back burnered. Since it's a small fed, I have a list of possible workers for it, so it'll be easier to fill out, once I've sorted the kind of promotion would work best.

Thanks for the compliments (all of them, not just the two I quoted). I really loved working on this girl. Especially the outfit. I mean the face was just a face, really. Nothing too adventurous. The outfit however... That's what made me want to do her. When I first looked at the photo I was trying to figure out how to jigsaw it all together with pieces in my Runtime. Those gloves were a hassle and a half. Fun times.

Alas, I won't be throwing more renders into the mix. Good luck on the project, but I'm basically retired. I've given enough to these boards. Not to say the occasional wrestling or mma render won't make it back onto my 'To Do' list, but I've got other things going on.

Keep on truckin'.

I accomplished one goal of mine though. To find someone that inspired you to create a render. :D

Not sure if you remember me mentioning that back some time ago. ;)

some things i was wondering about the data at first glance.

NELL

----

in the company profile it states that "They offer an even more extreme, hardcore product focused on smaller fast paced wrestlers." yet in the promotion product levels hardcore current level is very low and maximum level is low.something needs changing.looking at their roster there are only 2 wrestlers whoes style is that of a brawler.and none whose style is psychopath.the main bulk of there wrestlers are set as luchadores but luchadores dont really work hardcore matches.

ANGLES

------

there are no angles in the data.will we be using the cv data angles.

MATCH TYPES

-----------

there are 15 in the data is this going to change.are we going to add the cv data match types.was there a reason for the amount of match types set?

STORYLINES

----------

the data has 1 storyline.will the cv data storylines be used.

World Wrestling Association

---------------------------

i realise that this was set to 2150 for simming purposes as explained by BHK and HELLSHOCK.will this fed be filled with workers and set to a new year or just left.

Liberty City Hardcore Wrestling

-------------------------------

this fed is set to open in february 2010 about a month after the game is set to start..BHK asked me to make a load of free agents to fill this hardcore fed i have done this and KOBE has added them to the data should they be set to work in this fed and the opening date for the company be changed.or if not how is it possible to get these workers to sign with this fed?

NELL TITLES

------------

there are 8 titles listed for NELL all are active 4 are named in spanish 4 in english are these duplicates of the names in spanish/english...and also the NELL trios title isnt assigned to a promotion should it be.

this fed is set to open in february 2010 about a month after the game is set to start..BHK asked me to make a load of free agents to fill this hardcore fed i have done this and KOBE has added them to the data should they be set to work in this fed and the opening date for the company be changed.or if not how is it possible to get these workers to sign with this fed?

If your characters' fit the product of the promotion, and the promotions overness is around what it would need to hire the people you created, then the promotion will more then likely hire them, if they are in the game world.

Also, to make sure that the owner is set up to take over the promotion when it becomes active, so that the worker's don't get snatched up by other promotions first.

some things i was wondering about the data at first glance.

NELL

----

in the company profile it states that "They offer an even more extreme, hardcore product focused on smaller fast paced wrestlers." yet in the promotion product levels hardcore current level is very low and maximum level is low.something needs changing.looking at their roster there are only 2 wrestlers whoes style is that of a brawler.and none whose style is psychopath.the main bulk of there wrestlers are set as luchadores but luchadores dont really work hardcore matches.

ANGLES

------

MATCH TYPES

-----------

there are 15 in the data is this going to change.are we going to add the cv data match types.was there a reason for the amount of match types set?

STORYLINES

----------

i realise that this was set to 2150 for simming purposes as explained by BHK and HELLSHOCK.will this fed be filled with workers and set to a new year or just left.

About 90% of your questions have been addressed at one point or another in the thread and the answer to most is yes.

As for your hardcore free agents, setting some of the younger guys to debut in February could make sure they don't sign early. It would suit me just as well to have LCHW ready from the start. But that is BHK's call not mine.

As for NELL either some wrestlers need tweaks or much easier: MJ can change the bio. ;)

About 90% of your questions have been addressed at one point or another in the thread and the answer to most is yes.

As for your hardcore free agents, setting some of the younger guys to debut in February could make sure they don't sign early. It would suit me just as well to have LCHW ready from the start. But that is BHK's call not mine.

As for NELL either some wrestlers need tweaks or much easier: MJ can change the bio. ;)

i guessed that most things have already been addressed but its easy to miss in this thread as there are well over 2000 posts.it would be a good idea to make the changes sooner rather than later dont you think.

i have made a few quick changes to the data.all the pics i have found for the follwoing i have assigned to the relevant parts in the data.

fed logos & banners assigned

dojo logos assigned

event logos assigned

narrative pics assigned

title pics assigned

tv show pics assigned

Community.zip

NELL

----

Yes, that should probably be addressed, either changing the profile (easiest) or if this is really suppose to be a hardcore company then the roster probably needs to be revamped as well as the product settings.

ANGLES

------

MATCH TYPES

-----------

STORYLINES

----------

I assumed we'd use the CV angles/match types/storylines as well as any those working on the mod would like to contribute.

Its actually going to be ready at the start of the game. I have some renders request in for some of its workers and im working on the complete roster.

i am confused by The Brain's profile

"Ronnie Ripley is better known to wrestling fans as The Brain. As The Brain, Aaron is one-half of the BWA tag team The Nerd Herd. Aaron’s gimmick is that of your stereotypical nerd but his gimmick has a bit of a twist to it in that, he likes to think of himself as an evil genius. He and his partner, The Trekker, usually have all these grand plans in order to win matches but they never seem to work out. Recently, The Nerd Herd has been engaged in a feud with The Wild Rednecks. The Nerd Herd recently bought in Big Bubba Hughes to work as their bodyguard. This was because The Rednecks are so much larger then the Nerd Herd (in both weight and height)."

ok so the brain is Ronnie Ripley but who is Aaron?

I noticed that, but in the notes I had he wasn't listed as wearing a mask irrc so I left it alone. It's the creators call, I guess. :)

I was told to give him a mask.........at least from what I recall.

Another thing I noticed. Dane O'Halloran doesn't have his render assigned to him.

NELL

----

NELL TITLES

------------

there are 8 titles listed for NELL all are active 4 are named in spanish 4 in english are these duplicates of the names in spanish/english...and also the NELL trios title isnt assigned to a promotion should it be.

Yeah, not that easy working that product and, as it was passed over to me, I changed it. Forgot to change the description tho, so I'll do that. I'll just point out though that you don't have to be a brawler or psychopath to work a hardcore match, just a decent rating in the hardcore skill. Which a fair amount of workers on the roster have ;) The description will be changed to reflect the fact that DeMario opened the promotion like that, but it wasnt financially viable so he toned things down.

The Spanish titles are a throwback to the last guy doing NELL, and need to go. I already let Kobe know via PM before you mentioned it. And yes, obviously the NELL Trios Title should belong to NELL

EDIT: I shall now check out the unexpected data update ;)

Yeah, not that easy working that product and, as it was passed over to me, I changed it. Forgot to change the description tho, so I'll do that. I'll just point out though that you don't have to be a brawler or psychopath to work a hardcore match, just a decent rating in the hardcore skill. Which a fair amount of workers on the roster have ;) The description will be changed to reflect the fact that DeMario opened the promotion like that, but it wasnt financially viable so he toned things down.

The Spanish titles are a throwback to the last guy doing NELL, and need to go. I already let Kobe know via PM before you mentioned it. And yes, obviously the NELL Trios Title should belong to NELL

EDIT: I shall now check out the unexpected data update ;)

basically the data update is just assigning pics that have been made appart from the contract pics that have to be done one by one.so all the feds will have a logo assigned to them etc.i am currently assigning contract pics to those that have a render for them

Which reminds me, that logo for NELL was fine ;) I think you even managed to get the same font as I used on the belts (which I'm gonna revamp a bit now I have better textures for them)

i am glad about that i just made them as place holders really but they came out not to bad.

Archived