Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

I'm just keeping a running changelog of stuff to do whenever I get the data back instead of asking whoever has the data to do it. :)

Changelog:

Dane Brown has a written and PPA contract (not possible)

Ryan Horn is yet to debut and shouldn't have a contract

Manikin needs to be changed to female and manual render assignment

Ms. Villanova needs to have picture manually assigned

Sexy Sadie needs manual picture assignment

NWO default announcer missing

Brandy Todd needs grey bg

Farrah Jones needs grey bg

Note to self raise Inna Angelopolous sex appeal & drop Rachel Boggs sex appeal

Rayne Thuma needs grey bg

Requiem needs grey bg

Katrina Jones needs grey bg

Add Dead Celeb's workers

Add the renders you did that are more posed to the randoms folder.

Add future worker Darien Leonhart

Get rid of blue bg's in the randoms folder

Make narratives you have listed

Look at sex appeal for FLI girls

Change Sally Dominick to female

Render que:

Heather Hardbody

Kellie Gilbert

Keira Swann (don't like the blue bg render I did of her at all)

EDC is only about a third full. If anyone wants to have a look at them and then add workers based on what they see that would be great. There is a need for some main eventers in there and they are a top 3 company so anyone that wants to have a worker in the power 100 that didn't do so earlier now is your chance. ^_^

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can somebody send me an updated picture folder so I can see who still needs renders? May knock a few out some time soon.

Does anybody want me to just do some random renders to be claimed?

Sending you the updated picture pack now.

As long as it's not a SAW/PUSA render (want to do those myself) or Heather Hardbody/Kellie Gilbert (rendering now) just do whatever workers you want. ^_^

I think at this point most people that had specific character ideas for workers have made request (of course I could be wrong), but in that case stuff can just be re-assigned.

We've done 823 workers and have 447 to go . :)

Had to manually assign Ms. Villanova because of the "." issue manually, and I changed Manikin to female since she's set as male (love the render I did for her and I normally instinctively dislike and want to improve my renders). ^_^

i only have 308 workers needing renders .:eek:

i only have 308 workers needing renders .:eek:

I'm using the version of the data hellshock sent out this morning (1270 workers) as well as that picture pack (+ 1-2 render changes.) How many workers are in the data you have? We might be using different versions. :)

I know that when you sent out you pack before you were using some renders from the first version of the data with some renders that have since been removed so that could also be it. I just PM'ed you the most recent picture pack. Let me know if that helps. ^_^

I'll have a look at the FLI ladies sex appeal when I get the data back. Added it to the changelog.

Thanks for pointing out the Sally Dominick thing btw.

Changelog:

Dane Brown has a written and PPA contract (not possible)

Ryan Horn is yet to debut and shouldn't have a contract

Manikin needs to be changed to female and manual render assignment

Ms. Villanova needs to have picture manually assigned

Sexy Sadie needs manual picture assignment

NWO default announcer missing

Brandy Todd needs grey bg

Farrah Jones needs grey bg

Note to self raise Inna Angelopolous sex appeal & drop Rachel Boggs sex appeal

Rayne Thuma needs grey bg

Requiem needs grey bg

Katrina Jones needs grey bg

Add Dead Celeb's workers

Add the renders you did that are more posed to the randoms folder.

Add future worker Darien Leonhart

Get rid of blue bg's in the randoms folder

Make narratives you have listed

Look at sex appeal for FLI girls

Change Sally Dominick to female

Render que:

Heather Hardbody

Kellie Gilbert

Keira Swann (don't like the blue bg render I did of her at all)

EDC is only about a third full. If anyone wants to have a look at them and then add workers based on what they see that would be great. There is a need for some main eventers in there and they are a top 3 company so anyone that wants to have a worker in the power 100 that didn't do so earlier now is your chance. ^_^

Can somebody send me an updated picture folder so I can see who still needs renders? May knock a few out some time soon.

You know I'm always down for random renders.

Also glad I looked through the data, as I had a future worker named Chimera, only to find out he already exists. lol

Dane Brown should have two ppa contracts.

Ryan Horn? Not sure who created him but I bumped his debut back for the time being so he could be NWO's announcer. (Only two months back)

Sally Dominick is an Italian Male and as is the case with some Italians name Sal they are referred to as Sally by friends and family. (I have an Italian Uncle named Sal, some call him Sally)

You know I'm always down for random renders.

Also glad I looked through the data, as I had a future worker named Chimera, only to find out he already exists. lol

That happened to me when you posted someone before and one I had created with the same name was put in the data the day before. I just changed mine to something else.

in the original pm I sent, the data and graphics are labeled wrong. Click on the data to get the graphics.

As far as some of the older pictures on the Blue background. Why not use them? I mean if they do not have a render for that character yet, we can still use them. That way it saves the people that are making the renders time. The background is the only thing that really needs to be changed.

As far as some of the older pictures on the Blue background. Why not use them? I mean if they do not have a render for that character yet, we can still use them. That way it saves the people that are making the renders time. The background is the only thing that really needs to be changed.

I've kept a lot of blue bg pics that either didn't have a replacement pic or still had a uniqueness (didn't look like someone else) and quite a few are still of a quality (The End of Reason, for example) that could still fit in. :D

And yep, I forgot to add him in but he shouldn't be too many pages back. :p

For the next week I'm mainly going to do some adjustments to my feds, make sure my Main Eventers are in the main event and not my openers due to errors in popularity, etc.

I'll probably create a new broadcast team for NWO in the process but to avoid any lags in data we should update each other every sunday with graphics, data, etc.

I've kept a lot of blue bg pics that either didn't have a replacement pic or still had a uniqueness (didn't look like someone else) and quite a few are still of a quality (The End of Reason, for example) that could still fit in. :D

And yep, I forgot to add him in but he shouldn't be too many pages back. :p

I could always see if michgcs might help us cut those. He did a great job with the ones you sent him.

And with that I have reached the 4000 post mark. I am not sure if I should be embarrassed about that or not.:D

A couple more for whoever before I take a look at the new data

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6237/pro014.jpghttp://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7104/pro015.jpg

On the beta debate

Personally I'd say once the data is essentially finallised (promotions & workers) it could be released as a beta. Or maybe a beta beta. Send it to the first 20 people who want it for gameplay testing & opinions given the knowledge that some tweeking, data adding and pictures are still to be added. It is after all the community mod, we should get the communities opinion IMO.

That way we:

a: Get some feedback from other players

b: Get 20 fresh pairs of eyes to look for errors

c: Get a bit of momentum going for the actual beta release

d: Buy us some time to get more renders and images done.

But hey, I'm mainly an image monkey, I'm down for anything that gets people hyped for this to come out. And if anyone wants to help out with title belts that'd be cool, cos I can only render or do belts really. It's not too tricky, I used the tutorial in the first post of ReaperS title belt thread to get started, then hunted out a load of metalic photoshop gradients ;)

I could always see if michgcs might help us cut those. He did a great job with the ones you sent him.

And with that I have reached the 4000 post mark. I am not sure if I should be embarrassed about that or not.:D

I had mentioned there was more but didn't want to overload him. :p

4k posts? :eek:

Slacker, you are working on your third year. :p j/k

A couple more for whoever before I take a look at the new data

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6237/pro014.jpghttp://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7104/pro015.jpg

On the beta debate

Personally I'd say once the data is essentially finallised (promotions & workers) it could be released as a beta. Or maybe a beta beta. Send it to the first 20 people who want it for gameplay testing & opinions given the knowledge that some tweeking, data adding and pictures are still to be added. It is after all the community mod, we should get the communities opinion IMO.

That way we:

a: Get some feedback from other players

b: Get 20 fresh pairs of eyes to look for errors

c: Get a bit of momentum going for the actual beta release

d: Buy us some time to get more renders and images done.

But hey, I'm mainly an image monkey, I'm down for anything that gets people hyped for this to come out. And if anyone wants to help out with title belts that'd be cool, cos I can only render or do belts really. It's not too tricky, I used the tutorial in the first post of ReaperS title belt thread to get started, then hunted out a load of metalic photoshop gradients ;)

I was calling it a pre-beta and was planning a release to a smaller select number under that idea.

I think 5 handpicked people coupled with the first 5-10 to request it.

:D

Ah, pre-beta, that works soooo much better.

Yup, I'm with you on that ;)

Originally, I had hoped a pre-beta would be out by the end of August with a full beta in October but Kobe went back to school and I ended up so heavily medicated by my doctor during those 3 months that I'm starting to think since no one has claimed it that I might have created the Pervert Channel.

OK, so looking at the part of the data I've been rendering lately which is the non-wrestlers:

Proffessor Tweed: I did a render for him but was told he had one so Prophet made use of it. It still hasn't turned up in the latest pack though

The Tzar: Same as above, except I made him a User Character

Desmond Morgan Jr.: His pic doesn't line up due to the fullstop at the end of his name

-------------------

Man, that's some rough medication!

Archived