Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

Before I forget:

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/aja_nyc/TEW%20People/CV%20Randoms/Ewanite10.jpg Carlos Aguilar aka Charles Sweeney (Birth Name)

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af173/ewanite/boardeffort11-1.jpg Jose Aguilar aka Jacob Sweeney (Birth Name)

A couple of Italian-American Jersey boys posing as Mexican-Americans in TBZ.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats cool. My intended roster (if a small promotion) is as follows

Wrestlers

Adam & Nate Fillmore - The Fighting Fillmore Brothers

Bruce Reid & Shawn Knight - Courtesy Flush

Crash & Burn

Rottweilers #1 & #2 - The Rottweilers

Troy & Mongoose - The 1%’ers (mentioned in bios but not currently in the data)

Terry Tronson & Ethan Web - Tech Support (Etan would have to come off exclusive PPA though)

Booby Battaglia & Casey Featherstone - Jet Set Duo

Owen Powers & Clay Harris - Trans-Atlantic Connection. The only duo not already a team. Owen Powers is known for playing an American heel in Canada and has a connection with prospective RA & booker Buster Stag. Clay is a world renowned English worker looking for one last gig before retirement in the only place he never cracked, North America.

Non Wrestlers

Buster Stag - Road Agent (also Head Booker if that is cool with whoever created him, would need mentioning in his bio though)

Lispy Spitz - Announcer

Prof Tweed - Colour

Boyd Fowler - Ref

Al Swearengen - Manager

And I'll create an owner for it unless anyone has any suggestions

A few of those tag teams currently dont have renders so I could make sure they are to your liking :)

Wooo, Buster's getting work! :D

Rising Sun Dojo is one that I created. Cool I have no problem with putting these guys in there.

Excellent, thank you!

I have attached the zip with the tag promotion (World Class Tag Team Wrestling), the workers that are assigned to it (all but one already in the data), the one tag team that needed creating (the rest already exist in the game), a monthly event, titles & lineages. Had to sign Owen Powers & Clay Harris to 6 month written deals as they start as the World Class International Tag Team Champions but in 3 rounds of testing EWO has signed them away within 2 weeks of the game starting.

WCTTW.zip

I hope one of the teams in SFB makes it.

Their finisher is "kafatası tamamlayıcı ezme"

apparently what I intended the finisher to be called got twisted up so when I did the reverse translation it said: complementary skull crushing

That wasn't what I intended but if the name fits in the title I'll use it. :p

I hope one of the teams in SFB makes it.

Their finisher is "kafatası tamamlayıcı ezme"

apparently what I intended the finisher to be called got twisted up so when I did the reverse translation it said: complementary skull crushing

That wasn't what I intended but if the name fits in the title I'll use it. :p

Well the promotion is all zipped up in a post on the previous page for adding to the data, along with various other bits pertaining to the promotion. I missed out Sex & Violence from the roster anyway so feel free to add a few teams and make um regional if you want ;)

For Hellshock

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1688/57145182.jpg

Old school biker tag team reunited in World Class TT

The 1%ers

Troy & Mongoose

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/5194/troyg.jpghttp://img62.imageshack.us/img62/111/mongoose.jpg

Great job on all three of these MJ!

Well the promotion is all zipped up in a post on the previous page for adding to the data, along with various other bits pertaining to the promotion. I missed out Sex & Violence from the roster anyway so feel free to add a few teams and make um regional if you want ;)

I'll see what teams are available. I just added about 2 dozen that were missing from the data.

Retired tag team legend and owner of World Class Tag Team Wrestling

Ty Burnham

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/1282/tyburnham.jpg

Oh I forgot to multi-quote this guy as well. Great job!

Also, what is the history on him? Do you want me to give him some title runs in US-A or LSSWL?

Cheers for all the compliments guys.

Oh I forgot to multi-quote this guy as well. Great job!

Also, what is the history on him? Do you want me to give him some title runs in US-A or LSSWL?

That would be awesome if you've got space for The Fantastic Burnham Brothers in there bud, they were meant to have worked all over the place so any slots in any tag title lineages during their active period would be cool :)

I've got to add a deceased Frankie Burnham too for that to happen but as he's dead he doesn't need stats so he can be added by anyone really :D

Another two rendered for World Class

One is a lightweight talented worker with no personallity, the other is a sloppy 6'10" gentle giant packed full of charisma

Courtesy Flush (anyone know why?)

Bruce Reid & Shawn Knight

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/4175/brucereid.jpghttp://img638.imageshack.us/img638/8328/shawnknight.jpg

That would be awesome if you've got space for The Fantastic Burnham Brothers in there bud, they were meant to have worked all over the place so any slots in any tag title lineages during their active period would be cool :)

I've got to add a deceased Frankie Burnham too for that to happen but as he's dead he doesn't need stats so he can be added by anyone really :D

Well Kobe said she would rather not have dead characters in the mod as they really do not have a point in being in there. I am not sure if she changed her stance on that or not.

I regards to lineages, I believe most of my tag team title lineages are open season for anyone to add their older wrestler's in. If nobody wants to have their characters in I will just have to make up some old timers.

Actually, you can put names into title histories even if they don't exist in the game. I did it for the World title that Aharon Writzen won in the 30's.

But if he was alive in '85 he should be in there.

Well Kobe said she would rather not have dead characters in the mod as they really do not have a point in being in there. I am not sure if she changed her stance on that or not.

Well, to do an '85 version that focuses on US-A's rise and fall, there are probably a lot of old dead guys to put in. :p

Hi All,

I just wanted to inform you that I have been making progress on REBIRTH. I have a bunch of stuff to ask once I iron out some details, but for now I'm just gonna say that I am making progress and that I am adding a buttload of future workers for like 10 years down the road in game time.

Any ideas for WWA?

Since it's a blank slate currently, I have an idea to test there until it's worked on.

No ideas but I'll be glad when they're active so I get to see what announcer FCJ will actually end up with as currently every single test I've run it ends up being Torri Brookes, owner of WWA :(

I can give it a go after I've finished rendering World Class if no-one else wants a go.

Archived