Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, but we are in need of future workers. I am not sure if that is of any interest to you or not. However, we would love to have you on board.

I'm still picking my way through the thread to get up to speed. When you say future workers you mean workers who are set to debut past the start date of the mod or do you mean people to actually work on the project?

Did I just demonstrate my level of ignorance?

Damn.

I'm still picking my way through the thread to get up to speed. When you say future workers you mean workers who are set to debut past the start date of the mod or do you mean people to actually work on the project?

This ;) For example, feel free to claim the renders I've just done and create characters & stats for them :D

Can I help too? If so what part of the world is in the most need of future workers?

Yes good question!

And where are these renders? Somewhere in this thread no doubt. I'm on the hunt. Found it. Well that was easy. But I'm uncertain on what's been claimed and what hasn't... back on the hunt.

Practical question: What's the method for adding this future workers? DL the databse, create the future worker, re-upload the database?

Well, I'm more an image monkey but I can definately say that the US wont need too many extra workers for a while as it is heavily stacked to start. Japan & Canada maybe? Best to wait for an answer off someone with up-to-date data

As for renders, a few pages back hellshock did a post with the current (at that point) unclaimed renders and I think only one or two have been claimed since. I chuck random stuff out or can render to order, other guys chuck random stuff in or pick randoms out of the data to render.

Practical question: What's the method for adding this future workers? DL the databse, create the future worker, re-upload the database?

What I do is create an empty database, add the workers to it, zip up the database and attach it to a post explaining what's in there and whoever has the data can simply create a temp database and import the workers.

Well, I'm more an image monkey but I can definately say that the US wont need too many extra workers for a while as it is heavily stacked to start. Japan & Canada maybe? Best to wait for an answer off someone with up-to-date data

As for renders, a few pages back hellshock did a post with the current (at that point) unclaimed renders and I think only one or two have been claimed since. I chuck random stuff out or can render to order, other guys chuck random stuff in or pick randoms out of the data to render.

What I do is create an empty database, add the workers to it, zip up the database and attach it to a post explaining what's in there and whoever has the data can simply create a temp database and import the workers.

Are there any joshi/womens promotions in japan or a promotion(s) with a women's division? Wanted to know because I have a few names that would fit some workers pretty well

Are there any joshi/womens promotions in japan or a promotion(s) with a women's division? Wanted to know because I have a few names that would fit some workers pretty well

I think we do, I just stuck with Canada and America so I am not all that sure. I guess Hellshock would be the best person to give you answers for that question as he is the current holder of the data (at least I think he is).

Well the general plan is once this mod is finished two alternative versions will be produced, one is the 80s and one in 2025. So I'd say that would be a good cut-off point :)

Would it be safe to assume that the 80's one came from working on belt history?

Just asking cuz when I was planning out my own 'verse a while back (mid 09) working on the title history of my favorite promotion caused me to develop a 1964 (the inception of said promotion) version of my customverse lol.

I think we do, I just stuck with Canada and America so I am not all that sure. I guess Hellshock would be the best person to give you answers for that question as he is the current holder of the data (at least I think he is).

There is indeed. Future joshi workers for you then :D

I'm actually thinking of boosting the joshi fed up to cult since there is only one and it definitely needs to have more Asian women.

Originally it was gonna fuel developmental women for Kokka No's women's division but Kokka No never had the division incorporated and I'm pretty much satisfied with its current roster to change that. So history now has the women's division spun off into its own fed in the 80's.

Archived