Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

Aside from Rayelek's recently posted UK Lucha updates, there isn't anything to work on. As I noted to you in PM, MJStark is having license issues, Kobe is MIA, paulskln completed his stuff and no one else has displayed any interest in their part of the data.

There are really only two issues remaining anyway; one is a number of workers who have renders but no entries in the data. These are mainly from Prophet, Fullhouse, and Nuclear Convoy. I can post the list again if you'd like.

Second is your part of the data, which so far (in the data everyone else has) is a HUGE amount of unfinished work. Now that you're back, there is no sense in going foward without you adding it in.

BHK had a comprehensive gathering of most of the characters I'd submitted, although I think I still have a good portion of the copies I'd sent to him, bio-wise. If needed, I'll gather them up sometime between tonight, and this weekend, for you.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BHK had a comprehensive gathering of most of the characters I'd submitted, although I think I still have a good portion of the copies I'd sent to him, bio-wise. If needed, I'll gather them up sometime between tonight, and this weekend, for you.

I still most of them if not all of them. With the data always in a state of limbo, I never had the chance to add them in.

I added in a number of your missing workers simply by going back through this thread and grabbing the bios you'd posted. But it would be more than welcome for either you or BHK to send the rest over.

For clarification here are the workers WITH renders but WITHOUT data entries I have;

Agent B: (team of The Agency, w/ Agent T) Prophet, Board Effort p.175

Agent T: (team of The Agency, w/ Agent B) Prophet, Board Effort p.175

Al Perez: (Latin Lightning, valet Heather Hardbody). Fullhouse, Board Effort p.190

Banshee: Prophet, Board Effort p.309

Arkhadia: Claimed by Hellshock, possible proto-Arcane render?

BMW: Hellshock, Board Effort p. 235

Brian Cousins: Prophet, Board Effort p.195

Bud Weiser: Fullhouse, Board Effort p.189

Canon Creed (Oracle): Prophet, Board Effort p.192

Carter James: Prophet, Board Effort p.177

Cerberus: Prophet, Board Effort p.182

Cheung Kar-Wai: Nuclear Convoy, Board Effort p.322

Colt Cassidy: (son of Doc Cassidy, brother of Remington) Prophet, Board Effort p.183

Darien Leonhart: ('future worker') Kobe1724, board Effort p.289

Davis James: Prophet, Board Effort p.177

DeSean Brown: Prophet, Board Effort p.314 ('future worker')

Domino Cino: Hellshock, Board Effort p.270

Dynamite Danielson: Prophet, Board Effort p.244

Eizen Tsubaraya: Nuclear Convoy, Board Effort p.323

El Tornado: Prophet, Board Effort p.195

El Vikingo: jhd1 'future worker,' Board Effort p.82 "jhd1 and I have been threatening for a while to create a Euro lucha called El Vikingo," Peter Hilton, TEW2010 Render Thread p.70

Emerald Samurai: Prophet, Board Effort p.192

Frank Lofton: Prophet, Board Effort p.195

Francois Collombe: Nuclear Convoy, Board Effort p.323

Fury: Prophet, Board Effort p.182

Gabiel Winters (Azrael): Prophet, Board Effort p.192

Hu Flung Poo: Hellshock, Board Effort p.90

Human Target: Prophet, Board Effort p.180

Hyo Banchou: Nuclear Convoy, Board Effort p.322

Ian Rourke Ahern: Comradebot, Board Effort p.230 (See 'IRA,' below, also)

IRA: Comradebot (Ian Rourke Ahern 'bar brawling Irishman' free agent), Board Effort p.87

Jack Ketch: Prophet, Board Effort p.195

Jacob Francis: Prophet, Board Effort p.175

James Vegas

Jason Cross: Prophet, Board Effort p.192

Jason Salt: ('1st Degree' tag team w/ Vinnie Vandal) Prophet, Board Effort p.309

Jean-Piere Leger: Nuclear Convoy, Board Effort p.323

Julius Francis: Prophet, Board Effort p.175

Junpei Kogawa: Nuclear Convoy, Board Effort p.322

Kurata Ishihara: Nuclear Convoy, Board Effort p.322

Luther Prescott: Prophet, Board Effort p.175

MOTARO: Nuclear Convoy, Board Effort p.323

Mullet Mike: (The Bluegrass Badass From Kentucky) Prophet / MJStark, Board Effort p.272

Ned Norton: Fullhouse, Board Effort p.190

Oz Stuart: (AKA Outlander) Prophet

Perry Skope: American road agent, former naval officer and former wrestler who came to the ring to the popular "In the Navy"), Prophet, Board Effort p.271

Rage: Prophet, Board Effort p.182

Red Death: Hellshock, Board Effort p.

Remington Cassidy: (Son of Doc Cassidy, brother of Colt) Prophet, Board Effort p.183

Rikioh Harumi: Nuclear Convoy, Board Effort p.261

Ryusei Imahara: Nuclear Convoy, Board Effort p.322

Seth Phoenix: Prophet, Board Effort p.175

Shawn Fenix

Shin'ichi Serizawa: Nuclear Convoy, Board Effort p.322

Shotgun Freddy: Fullhouse, Board Effort p.189

The Butterfly: Fullhouse (male, Golddust-type character,The Butterfly Effect finisher), Board Effort p.83

The Rat: Fullhouse, Board Effort p.115

TRUTH Eizaki: Nuclear Convoy, Board Effort p.322

Tylene Neal: Hellshock, Board Effort p.224

Urban Ninja: Prophet, Board Effort p.177

Vane Ruffian: Prophet, Board Effort p.194

Vinnie Vandal: ('1st Degree' tag team w/ Jason Salt) Prophet, Board Effort p.309

Vortex: Prophet, Board Effort p.309

Warg: Prophet, Board Effort p.183

Whitney Lightfoot: Fullhouse, Board Effort p.83

Wild Hippogriff (and _alt): Nuclear Convoy, Board Effort p.322

Young Andrew: Fullhouse, Board Effort p.189

I still most of them if not all of them. With the data always in a state of limbo, I never had the chance to add them in.

I kind of figured, and I kept a majority, if not all of them, as back up, just in case. Much to the detriment of my PM box. lol

I added in a number of your missing workers simply by going back through this thread and grabbing the bios you'd posted. But it would be more than welcome for either you or BHK to send the rest over.

For clarification here are the workers WITH renders but WITHOUT data entries I have;

Is it bad that I don't recognize some of those names? lol I do believe I have most of these guys on record, and those I don't, I'll conjure up.

Arkhadia - Was in the data and was apparently deleted due to a similar named character - Archadia

BMW: - Was in the data and was apparently deleted

Domino Cino: In the data, someone changed his name to Ka Cino

Hu Flung Poo: - Was in the data and was apparently deleted

Red Death: In the data as "THE" Red Death. This is his future gimmick, set as an ager it changes to this around age 25.

Tylene Neal: - Was in the data and was apparently deleted

and of the 38 after sorting out some changes or misspellings in their names leaves 20 more in my database that are not in the one that I was sent.

I believe 4 or 5 of these I have to sort through because of later better translations that possibly ARE in the current data so I have to check those.

Is it bad that I don't recognize some of those names? lol I do believe I have most of these guys on record, and those I don't, I'll conjure up.

At the rate you were (and still are, on LoNdOn's thread) creating workers no, it is not surprising. It is an amazing amount of creativity, though. :)

BMW: - Was in the data and was apparently deleted

Domino Cino: In the data, someone changed his name to Ka Cino

Hu Flung Poo: - Was in the data and was apparently deleted

Tylene Neal: - Was in the data and was apparently deleted

I would suggest that you were the one to rename Domino Cino, as "Ka Cino" is right in line with such workers as "Hu Flung Poo," "Furiapan," "Piramiddo" et al.

Also, I had no real input to the data until we began trying to piece everything together for a BETA release so this is just conjecture, but I would strongly suggest that these workers were not "deleted" from the data; rather, they were never included in any of the data versions sent out to the list to start with.

I would suggest that you were the one to rename Domino Cino, as "Ka Cino" is right in line with such workers as "Hu Flung Poo," "Furiapan," "Piramiddo" et al.

No, actually the last two are japanese translations. Hu Flung Poo is a joke name. All three of these are in Japan.

The first has no connection with them at all in any retrospect.

Point blank...... if you can't read the bio for Kokka No then you have no business changing the names of anyone in it cause if you did then you would realize Diesel Aries is not a name that would be used since everyone (except Death Metal) has taken Japanese names.

Better idea.... stop working on the database. Whatever you have. Save it for reference.

I'm not redoing..... my tag-teams, changing my characters names back to the original, rehiring all these people that were let go from my companies, renaming renders for my workers back to the names I had...

you guys have tripled the work I have to do if I use this database.

Point blank...... if you can't read the bio for Kokka No then you have no business changing the names of anyone in it cause if you did then you would realize Diesel Aries is not a name that would be used since everyone (except Death Metal) has taken Japanese names.

Better idea.... stop working on the database. Whatever you have. Save it for reference.

I'm not redoing..... my tag-teams, changing my characters names back to the original, rehiring all these people that were let go from my companies, renaming renders for my workers back to the names I had...

you guys have tripled the work I have to do if I use this database.

Wow.

Not a problem.

Best of luck.

And whoever created Tommy Kennedy needs to find a different render because the one he is using was claimed before he was even added to the data and is even in the pic pack I was sent listed for the original character too.

Didn't even realize he had a render, guess it was assigned. It'll get sorted.

hellshock, I don't know whether you are intentionally doing it, but you are coming across as a patronising ass at the moment. Maybe that is just the way I am interpreting it but hey.

I have a serious health problem..... So excuse me for coming off like an ass because

someone f'd with my contributions

and I really, physically.... don't have the time for b.s. like this.

And why am I seeing a systematic replacement of Kobe's renders? I can understand if it was some of them in the realistic style that doesn't mesh with the others but I'm seeing several good renders of hers replaced.

Why do you even care, you got your own stuff going on now anyway.

You know what my Friday was like...... being stuck in an MRI machine while getting scanned and not being able to feel my arms for the last 20 minutes.....

before you piss on somebody, maybe you should walk in their shoes.

And I'm not being a patronizing ass, I'm being a pissed off ass....... get it right.

How dare these people continue with a project after you disappeared!!!

Dude - Im sorry youre unwell but noone knew and noone needs you shouting at them.

People were just carrying on with this after you appeared to have gone missing. Just because they made decisions that didnt totally mesh with yours doesnt mean you can treat them like crap.

Hope you get better soon

How dare these people continue with a project after you disappeared!!!

Dude - Im sorry youre unwell but noone knew and noone needs you shouting at them.

People were just carrying on with this after you appeared to have gone missing. Just because they made decisions that didnt totally mesh with yours doesnt mean you can treat them like crap.

Hope you get better soon

Well, you're absolutely................ wrong on that. People here have known for quite some time that I have had some medical problems.

I think you need to roll a few pages back and learn some history or butt out.

Well, you're absolutely................ wrong on that. People here have known for quite some time that I have had some medical problems.

I think you need to roll a few pages back and learn some history or butt out.

I've followed this whole thread. I know exactly whats gone on. Including all the people expressing worry about you when you werent here. The same people youre shouting at now...

Meh. Do what you want. Justify it anyhow you like. Not my problem.

Sorry to have offended you. As before - best of luck with your recovery.

Oh - and sorry to highjack the thread.

KUTGW everyone

I've followed this whole thread. I know exactly whats gone on. Including all the people expressing worry about you when you werent here. The same people youre shouting at now...

Meh. Do what you want. Justify it anyhow you like. Not my problem.

Sorry to have offended you. As before - best of luck with your recovery.

Oh - and sorry to highjack the thread.

KUTGW everyone

I was preparing to upload the fully integrated worker graphics but since I have caused so much of a problem.......... here is my solution. That is if you guys want to accept my solution. All the problems expressed by me are now fixed in this database.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ivvgql

Why do you even care, you got your own stuff going on now anyway.

You know what my Friday was like...... being stuck in an MRI machine while getting scanned and not being able to feel my arms for the last 20 minutes.....

before you piss on somebody, maybe you should walk in their shoes.

And I'm not being a patronizing ass, I'm being a pissed off ass....... get it right.

I can understand that you are injured and I am sorry for that, but don't you think that taking it out on people who tried to help further a project when you were away is a poor way of going about things? For your information, I was one of the individuals that was concerned by your absence.

Why do I care? A hell of a lot of the renders in this mod are made by myself so I check in here now and then to see how things are going.

I think I was right with my original diagnosis, you're going through a bad time which has made you angry and subsequently you are being patronising by highlighting every other sentence instead of just pointing things out and addressing the situation like a mature adult which I was led to believe you are.

If you want to get angry with me then by all means go ahead, but I called you on something that I think you know I am right about.

Anyway, I'm not here to turn this into an arguement, best of luck everyone.

The last major change that happened with this data is when you had the data for 3 months at a time when you confessed yourself that you were off your face on medication for some of the time and couldn't remember what you had or hadn't done. Even though we had all done MAJOR work in the time you were away we accommodated you and used YOUR data, adding our own stuff in (for my data, the third time of doing so). Since then the people who have had the data are myself, aja, BHK & Kobe.

So, what you are saying is that one of us four messed with your data? Well, for myself, I added a few basic bios to some guys before I got bored of doing it. That's it.

What we are trying to achieve is a cohesive mod that is playable, so that all the time we've all spent on it won't have been a MASSSSSSIVE waste of time. I figured when you got back you were gonna get started on doing the bit you really need to do, your bios, but you started messing with pic packs.

You say you don't need this bs? That's the way you feel about us and the huge amount of work we did to get a beta out of the mess you left us? Thanks man, thanks a bunch :(

I have a nurological/nerve condition that means I am in constant pain, will be for the rest of my life. I suffer from random dizziness, random numbness, other stuff too. Most people with my condition cant bring themselves to get out of bed and live on disability, I work a 35 hour a week job because I have too, have a wife to love & 12 year old son to play with, I do charity work and still find time to work on stuff like this. For you to crap all over what we've been doing it pretty damn insulting.

Anyway, I've said my bit. I genuinely don't have the time anymore to play TEW and work on belts and work on this mod. One of those has to go and I aint actually PLAYED TEW for about 3 months! My data is all complete (was last time I looked anyway), I can't render any more, and I'll work on titles for this as and when I feel like it (if people want belts for their promotions can always request in my thread). Feel free to do what you like with my data, change it to fit if you need to, delete it if I've angered you, not fussed.

Good luck folks, I'll still be watching, downloading and actually getting to play some TEW for a change :D

MJ

Archived