Path to Glory: ROF We Are Pure Wrestling

ROF Better Than the Best of British Wrestling

Tuesday, Week 3, January 2012

The Parliment (South, UK)

Alton Vicious (22) vs. Jonni Lowlife (24)

Jonni Lowlife defeated Alton Vicious in 5:13 by pinfall with a Low Down.

Not very good. Moving on.

(E+)

The Foreign Legion (16)(17) vs. Frank Burton (21) and Simon Ice (18)

In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, Frank Burton and Simon Ice defeated The Foreign Legion in 14:01 when Frank Burton defeated Jacques DuPont by pinfall with a Brainbuster.

Frank and Simon have excellent tag team chemistry. In all my years, I've never seen that before. Awesome.

(C-)

Keith Adams (10) vs. Robert Brown (11)

In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, Keith Adams defeated Robert Brown in 25:10 by pinfall. Keith Adams makes defense number 3 of his Ring Of Fire Burning Championship title.

Well, this match paled in comparison to the last match, which is sad for me. I was hoping Keith and Bob could pull something better out.

(D)

Don Henderson (6) vs. Nigel Svensson (8)

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Nigel Svensson defeated Don Henderson in 18:25 by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.

Damn! Don and Nigel sure didn't let me down. I hadn't expected this from them. I certainly won't complain though.

©

Donny Damage © (1) vs. Wade Orson (2) (Ring of Fire Championship)

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Donny Damage defeated Wade Orson in 18:20 by pinfall. Donny Damage makes defense number 2 of his Ring Of Fire Championship title.

I was not disappointed with giving Wade a shot at the big time. If I don't see him in SWF or TCW in 5 years, I'll be surprised.

©

Overall: C

Attendance: 612

--

Ring of Fire is going to move to a new format over the next two months. With 24 members of the roster, we are able to run a 24 man tournament. There will be three brackets of eight wrestlers. The finals will be a triple threat match.

Bracket A:

1. Donny Damage (Ring of Fire Champion)

24. Greg Gauge

13. Frank Burton

14. Robert Brown

9. Petey Barnes

16. Kelly Martin

6. Zack Macomber

19. Jacques DuPont

Bracket B:

2. Merle O'Curle

23. Alton Vicious

11. Leigh Burton

12. Lance Martin

8. Don Henderson

17. Leighton Buzzard

5. Barry Griffin

20. Geordie Jimmy Morris

Bracket C:

3. Walter Morgan (Man of Steel Champion)

22. Jonni Lowlife

10. Keith Adams (ROF Burning Champion)

15. Sifu

7. Nigel Svensson

18. Simon Ice

4. Wade Orson

21. Pierre DuPont

Don Henderson vs. Leighton Buzzard

Barry Griffin vs. Petey Barnes

Robert Brown and Jacques DuPont vs. Zack Macomber and Alton Vicious

Keith Adams © vs. Sifu (ROF Burning Championship)

Nigel Svensson vs. Simon Ice

Wade Orson vs. Pierre DuPont

Donny Damage © vs. Greg Gauge (Ring of Fire Championship)

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love leighton's hair, but no good

Always cheer for the DuPont

Sifu hasnt quite got the oomph

Unless the DuPont is going up against a future star

The American cant win this...

Merle signed a PPA deal with SAISHO

Tuesday, Week 1, February 2012

Parliment Square (South, UK)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Don Henderson defeated Leighton Buzzard in 9:24 by submission with a Scottish Deathlock.

Don's been in a bad mood lately because he doesn't get booked on every show. So, I'm going to extend the olive branch and give him the opportunity to prove his worth to me. He has ways to go.

(D)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Barry Griffin defeated Petey Barnes in 8:26 by submission with a Powerbomb Deathlock.

I don't know how much longer some of my roster are going to be very helpful, so I'm going to try to get the most out of them now. I shouldn't be too worried though, as Barry is still improving.

(D+)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Zack Macomber and Alton Vicious defeated Robert Brown and Jacques DuPont in 10:10 when Zack Macomber defeated Jacques DuPont by submission with a Prawn Armlock.

The idea of this match was to help improve the skills of the young guys. And Alton improved in both rumble and technical skills, so mission accomplished.

(D-)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Keith Adams defeated Sifu in 14:27 by pinfall. Keith Adams makes defense number 4 of his Ring Of Fire Burning Championship title.

Keith picks up the win over Sifu in an average match. I'm not really impressed, so let's move on.

(D)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Nigel Svensson defeated Simon Ice in 9:50 by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.

Nigel has really proven himself to me. This guy is top notch all the way. I would lock him in for the Ring of Fire Champion in the next couple years. Hell, these guys don't even seem to click in the ring and they pulled this out.

(C-)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Wade Orson defeated Pierre DuPont in 7:47 by pinfall with a Bounce Back.

No psychology equals a match that should have been farther down the card.

(D)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Donny Damage defeated Greg Gauge in 16:41 by pinfall. Donny Damage makes defense number 3 of his Ring Of Fire Championship title.

And Greg Gauge looks like a superstar.

©

Attendance: 790

Next time, on ROF United Wrestling Kingdom...

Petey Barnes vs. Kelly Martin

Barry Griffin vs. Geordie Jimmy Morris

Donny Damage © vs. Simon Ice (Ring of Fire Championship)

Frank Burton vs. Robert Brown

Merle O'Curle vs. Alton Vicious

Don Henderson vs. Nigel Svensson vs. Wade Orson

Next time, on ROF United Wrestling Kingdom...

Petey Barnes vs. Kelly Martin

Barry Griffin vs. Geordie Jimmy Morris

Donny Damage © vs. Simon Ice (Ring of Fire Championship)

Frank Burton vs. Robert Brown

Merle O'Curle vs. Alton Vicious

Don Henderson vs. Nigel Svensson vs. Wade Orson

<p><strong>Petey Barnes </strong>vs. Kelly Martin</p><p>

<em>Petey is starting to get a big push, which he deserves. Upto uppermidcarder, to fill in some gaps when Merle runs away,</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Barry Griffin</strong> vs. Geordie Jimmy Morris</p><p>

<em>Geordie is here to make the small guys look good, and teach em a few things</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Donny Damage</strong> © vs. Simon Ice (Ring of Fire Championship)</p><p>

<em>I dont think I need to explain anything here</em></p><p> </p><p>

Frank Burton vs. <strong>Robert Brown</strong></p><p>

<em>Agin read above...</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Merle O'Curle</strong> vs. Alton Vicious</p><p>

<em>Ditto</em></p><p> </p><p>

Don Henderson vs. <strong>Nigel Svensson</strong> vs. Wade Orson </p><p>

<em>He's the man who will knock Donny off his spot one day,but not yet. I picked him cus he's my favourite</em></p>

<p><strong>Petey Barnes</strong> vs. Kelly Martin</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Barry Griffin</strong> vs. Geordie Jimmy Morris</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Donny Damage</strong> © vs. Simon Ice (Ring of Fire Championship)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Frank Burton</strong> vs. Robert Brown</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Merle O'Curle</strong> vs. Alton Vicious</p><p> </p><p>

Intriguing match. I like alton</p><p> </p><p>

Don Henderson vs. Nigel Svensson vs. <strong>Wade Orson </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Bit of an upset, but Don just hasnt produced the goods</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26241" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:14px;">ROF United Wrestling Kingdom</span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"> Tuesday, Week 2, February 2012.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"> Parliment Square (South, UK)</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> Nigel Svensson and Simon Ice have been bonding backstage lately. This is good, they are both going to be integral to ROF's future.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Petey Barnes vs. Kelly Martin</strong></p></div><p></p><p> In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Petey Barnes defeated Kelly Martin in 7:56 by pinfall with a X-Press.</p><p> </p><p> <em>This match didn't go as poorly as I thought, so I'm gonna move on before having to think harder.</em></p><p> (D)</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Barry Griffin vs. Geordie Jimmy Morris</strong></p></div><p></p><p> In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Barry Griffin defeated Geordie Jimmy Morris in 7:28 by submission with a Powerbomb Deathlock.</p><p> </p><p> <em>I thought this was going to be a good match, but I was wrong, so I'm glad I kept it lower down the card.</em></p><p> (D)</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Donny Damage © vs. Simon Ice (Ring of Fire Championship)</strong></p></div><p></p><p> In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Donny Damage defeated Simon Ice in 9:47 by pinfall. Donny Damage makes defense number 4 of his Ring Of Fire Championship title. </p><p> </p><p> <em>Not a lot of selling shown, but Donny is improving in his flying skills. I know, my mind is blown too.</em></p><p> (D+)</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Frank Burton vs. Robert Brown</strong></p></div><p></p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Frank Burton defeated Robert Brown in 24:33 by pinfall with a Brainbuster.</p><p> </p><p> <em>I like Frank Burton a lot. Bobby doesn't always put on the performance I want him to. I don't know what's up with his motivation sometimes.</em></p><p> (C-)</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Merle O'Curle vs. Alton Vicious</strong></p></div><p></p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Merle O'Curle defeated Alton Vicious in 11:43 by submission with a Celtic Wreath.</p><p> </p><p> <em>Wow, these two have great chemistry. That's excellent as always. But now I have to hope the main event is even better!</em></p><p> (C+)</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Don Henderson vs. Nigel Svensson vs. Wade Orson</strong></p></div><p></p><p> In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Nigel Svensson defeated Don Henderson and Wade Orson in 15:43 when Nigel Svensson defeated Wade Orson by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p> </p><p> <em>Well, it was at least as good. Nigel continues to show how great he is going to be. I told the boys to decide who deserves the win the most. This was a great show. I'm loving it.</em></p><p> (C+)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Overall: C+</p><p> Attendance: 902</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26241" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Next time, on ROF Pure Pro Wrestling!<p> Geordie Jimmy Morris and Robert Brown vs. Alton Vicious and Simon Ice</p><p> Leigh Burton vs. Lance Martin</p><p> Don Henderson vs. Leighton Buzzard</p><p> Walter Morgan vs. Jonni Lowlife</p><p> Zack Macomber vs. Jacques DuPont</p><p> Barry Griffin vs. Frank Burton vs. Merle O'Curle</p></div></blockquote>

Geordie Jimmy Morris and Robert Brown vs. Alton Vicious and Simon Ice

Leigh Burton vs. Lance Martin

Walter Morgan vs. Jonni Lowlife

Zack Macomber vs. Jacques DuPont

Barry Griffin vs. Frank Burton vs. Merle O'Curle

<p>Can't beleive I got them all right last time. It had to happen once right! Right!</p><p>

Ok moving on.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Geordie Jimmy Morris and Robert Brown vs. <strong>Alton Vicious and Simon Ice</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Geordie and Rob will be showing these guys some techniques, hopefully geordie will be teaching this time anyway.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Leigh Burton</strong> vs. Lance Martin</p><p> </p><p>

<em>I dont know why</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Don Henderson</strong> vs. Leighton Buzzard</p><p> </p><p>

<em>After losing last month Don deserves a win.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Walter Morgan vs. <strong>Jonni Lowlife</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Here's Jonni!</em></p><p> </p><p>

Zack Macomber vs. <strong>Jacques DuPont</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Its Dupont, no more needs to be said, he is likely to be one of your next big things. But Zach has been on form so :s</em></p><p> </p><p>

Barry Griffin vs. Frank Burton vs. <strong>Merle O'Curle </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>No explaination needed</em></p>

ROF Pure Pro Wrestling

Tuedsay, Week 3, February 2012

Aston University Sports Hall (Midlands, UK)

Humphrey Woolsey showed up to the arena with quite a supply of alcoholic beverages. Apparently after the show, he wanted to run a Drinking Olympics.

Geordie Jimmy Morris and Robert Brown vs. Alton Vicious and Simon Ice

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Geordie Jimmy Morris and Robert Brown defeated Alton Vicious and Simon Ice in 7:51 when Robert Brown defeated Alton Vicious by submission with a Samurai Secret Stretch.

You should know why these matches exist by now. Nothing really to see here.

(D-)

Leigh Burton vs. Lance Martin

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Lance Martin defeated Leigh Burton in 7:22 by pinfall with a Body Rocker.

Lance pulls out an upset in the tournament. The match wasn't up to the quality I expected, however.

(D-)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Don Henderson defeated Leighton Buzzard in 8:44 by submission with a Scottish Deathlock.

Another lackluster match for my tastes, but at least Leighton is improving in the ring against these more skilled competitors.

(D-)

Walter Morgan vs. Jonni Lowlife

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Walter Morgan defeated Jonni Lowlife in 7:33 by submission with a Wigan Wrench.

Neither man sold for the other and they had a lack of psychology as well. Bummer.

(D)

Zack Macomber vs. Jacques DuPont

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Zack Macomber defeated Jacques DuPont in 13:20 by submission with a Prawn Armlock.

An off night for the both of us. That's a let down, I expected the two of us to put on a pretty good match.

(D+)

Donny Damage © vs. Sifu (Ring of Fire Championship)

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Donny Damage defeated Sifu in 8:02 by pinfall. Donny Damage makes defence number 5 of his Ring Of Fire Championship title.

Donny, even as a retired wrestler is still improving. He may yet beat Merle's title reign.

(C-)

Barry Griffin vs. Frank Burton vs. Merle O'Curle

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Merle O'Curle defeated Barry Griffin and Frank Burton in 22:44 when Merle O'Curle defeated Barry Griffin by submission with a Celtic Wreath.

Now this is a fine way to end the show. Barry's still improving at this stage in his game. Especially performance skills.

©

Attendance: 304

Well, I shouldn't have signed on this building. Note to self, only book the bigger buildings in London.

Bracket A:

1. Donny Damage

13. Frank Burton

9. Petey Barnes

6. Zack Macomber

Bracket B:

2. Merle O'Curle

12. Lance Martin

8. Don Henderson

5. Barry Griffin

Bracket C:

3. Walter Morgan

10. Keith Adams

7. Nigel Svensson

4. Wade Orson

Next time on ROF Better Than the Best of Pure Pro Wrestling

Geordie Jimmy Morris and Robert Brown vs. The Foreign Legion

Greg Gauge vs. Leighton Buzzard

Alton Vicious vs. Barry Griffin

Petey Barnes vs. Zack Macomber

Nigel Svensson vs. Wade Orson

Merle O'Curle vs. Lance Martin

ROF United Wrestling Kingdom

Geordie Jimmy Morris and Robert Brown vs. Leigh Burton and Sifu

Simon Ice vs. Zack Macomber

Walter Morgan vs. Keith Adams

Don Henderson vs. Barry Griffin

Donny Damage vs. Frank Burton

Also, any ideas on a tag name for Jimmy and Bobbo?

Geordie Jimmy Morris vs. Leigh Burton and Sifu

Tag Name : The Retirees.

The Old Uns

Team GB (Geordie Bob)

Grand Britannia

The Owners

Tag name: Newcy Brown

As for the Team name you surely can't look any further than Boltinho's Newcy Brown suggestion .. pure genius!

Tuesday, Week 1, March 2012

It seems as if Jimmy and Leighton have bonded backstage. That's good.

Newcy Brown vs. The Foreign Legion

In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, Newcy Brown defeated The Foreign Legion in 9:54 when Robert Brown defeated Pierre DuPont by submission with a Samurai Secret Stretch.

Wow, this went a lot better than I expected it to. The Foreign Legion is an excellent tag team. If they were just able to get over to the level of their talent, nothing will hold them back.

(D+)

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Greg Gauge defeated Leighton Buzzard in 13:18 by submission with a Proton Lock.

Disappointedly, these two don't click well together. It could have been a better match than it was, but you take what you can get when you're booking ROF.

(D-)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Barry Griffin defeated Alton Vicious in 10:56 by submission with a Powerbomb Deathlock.

I like Alton's upside and Barry and the other vets will surely bring it out of him. Good match.

(D+)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Zack Macomber defeated Petey Barnes in 15:07 by submission with a Prawn Armlock.

The fact that Petey and I have great chemistry is a welcome addition to this match, as otherwise, I think the fans would be hard on Petey's cruiserweight style. I still like him enough though.

(C-)

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Wade Orson defeated Nigel Svensson in 9:42 by pinfall with a Bounce Back.

Hot diggity damn! There's no way the main event will live up to this match. Nigel and Wade continue to prove to me that they are the future of ROF. There is no doubt in my mind about that.

(C+)

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Merle O'Curle defeated Lance Martin in 18:45 by submission with a Celtic Wreath.

Just as I thought, Merle and Lance couldn't live up to Wade and Nigel. I'm so stoked about that.

(C-)

Overall: C-

Attendance: 1000

Tuesday, Week 2, March 2012

Norman Blue Athletic Center (Midlands, UK)

Petey Barnes and Jonni Lowlife are getting along, good.

Wade Orson also proved his extra worth by organizing a video game tournament and winning, beating me in the finals of a GAMMA 2012 tournament.

Newcy Brown vs. Leigh Burton and Sifu

In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, Newcy Brown defeated Leigh Burton and Sifu in 10:28 when Geordie Jimmy Morris defeated Sifu by pinfall with a Tyneside Neckbreaker.

You guys have given me the reason to push the oldies as a tag team. With that and the fact that I'm regional and can actually make some money in the long term, we may see the reactivation of the tag belts!

(D)

Jonni Lowlife vs. Kelly Martin

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Kelly Martin defeated Jonni Lowlife in 6:17 by pinfall with a Perfect Driver.

Well, neither of these guys have a psychological bone in their body. I didn't expect this to be any better than it was.

(E+)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Zack Macomber defeated Simon Ice in 14:22 by submission with a Prawn Armlock.

Simon both off his game and tired by the end. Guess he needs to be built up a bit more.

(D)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Walter Morgan defeated Keith Adams in 18:30 by submission with a Wigan Wrench.

Good thing for Keith that his belt wasn't up for grabs or Walter would be a double champion.

(C-)

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Don Henderson defeated Barry Griffin in 15:24 by submission with a Scottish Deathlock.

Definitely not up to the standard I was hoping for, but Barry continues to improve on some of his in ring skills. Awesome.

(D+)

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Donny Damage defeated Frank Burton in 14:31 by pinfall.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting anything less out of these two. Donny still has too much in the gas tank.

©

Overall: C-

Attendance: 971

--

Bracket A:

1. Donny Damage

6. Zack Macomber

Bracket B:

2. Merle O'Curle

8. Don Henderson

Bracket C:

3. Walter Morgan

4. Wade Orson

The winners of each bracket will face off in the main event, either for the Ring of Fire Championship, if Donny is in the match, or for a shot at the Ring of Fire Champion in April at the Championship Scramble.

ROF Pure Pro Wrestling

Newcy Brown vs. Absolutely Flawless

Merle O'Curle vs. Don Henderson

Walter Morgan vs. Wade Orson

Donny Damage vs. Zack Macomber

??? vs. ??? vs. ???

Congratulations on the size bump. So long as you dont overtake 21CW of course...

Yay for the tagteam belts. Thats one of the great things about TEW. A bizarre pair like that with a silly name can reinvigorate characters you'd never normally like so much.

ROF Pure Pro Wrestling

ROF Pure Pro Wrestling

Tuedsay, Week 3, March 2012

Norman Blue Athletic Center (Midlands, UK)

Our friend Barry Griffin helped to bring up the locker room mood even further with some hilarious road stories. I'm so glad this locker room is such a good place to be.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Absolutely Flawless defeated Newcy Brown in 9:42 when Lance Martin defeated Geordie Jimmy Morris by pinfall with a Body Rocker.

It looks like the brothers' Martin still have the tag team bug in their veins. Could they regain the titles that were retired off of them? Only time will tell.

(D)

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Merle O'Curle defeated Don Henderson in 14:49 by submission with a Celtic Wreath.

Ooooh, that was a fun match #2 for the night. Let's just hope that the rest of the matches we see build up from there!

©

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Wade Orson defeated Walter Morgan in 9:24 by pinfall with a Bounce Back.

Wah, wah! No psychology left this match a disjointed mess, even though it was scripted for them. Oh well. We'll pick it up, I'm sure.

(D)

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Zack Macomber defeated Donny Damage in 15:02 by submission with a Prawn Armlock.

Yeah, that's right, I put myself over the champ. I dominated too, got a problem with that? Donny sure did!

(D+)

Merle O'Curle vs. Wade Orson vs. Zack Macomber

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Wade Orson defeated Merle O'Curle and Zack Macomber in 29:39; the order of elimination was Merle O'Curle first, and finally Zack Macomber.

Well, the main event more than made up for anything that happened earlier in the night. I'm surprised that Merle wanted to be eliminated first, but I'll take the opportunity to look good against Wade. We have a new number one contender!

(C+)

Attendance: 289

Up next: A huge development that could change the fate of professional wrestling!

“The King is dead, long live the King!”

I walked into the locker room, and was met with some confused looks.

“She's the queen, she is not a man in drag!” Donny Damage piped right up. “Show a little respect for the Royal Family.”

The locker room collectively bowed their heads.

“Guys, I'm not talking about the Royals... I'm talking about 21CW. They're dead.”

Every head in the locker room perked right up and stared at me.

“Jeff Nova has failed and we are all that remains in British professional wrestling!”

“You mean, we really did it? We're the last men standing?” Robert seemed to be in a state of shock.

“I told you when I came in that we were going to be the Best of British Wrestling. I don't let off on my promises.”

I stepped out of the room for a second and came back in with several bottles of champagne.

”A toast. To the beginning of a new day. A day where wrestling is number one.”

“Cheers!”

We have three shows until the Championship Scramble. We already know that Donny Damage will defend the Ring of Fire Championship against Wade Orson, but who will challenge Walter Morgan for the Man of Steel Championship? Who will challenge Keith Adams for the Burning Championship? And finally, which tag team will rise to the top and win the newly reinstated Tag Team Championships? Time will tell...

April in Ring of Fire:

ROF Better Than the Best of British Wrestling:

Newcy Brown (Jimmy Morris and Robert Brown ) vs. Vicious Vultures (Alton Vicious and Leighton Buzzard)

Hail Storm (Frank Burton and Simon Ice) vs. The Foreign Legion (Jacques and Pierre DuPont)

Barry Griffin vs. Nigel Svensson

Don Henderson vs. Merle O'Curle

Keith Adams vs. Wade Orson

ROF United Kingdom Wrestling:

Absolutely Flawless (Kelly and Lance Martin) vs. The 21st Century (Leigh Burton and Sifu)

Team UEW (Gordon Leve and Jamie Anderson) vs. The Red Devils (Viktor Beskov and Yuri Illakov)

Jonni Lowlife vs. Petey Barnes

Greg Gauge vs. Zack Macomber

Donny Damage vs. Walter Morgan

ROF Pure Pro Wrestling:

Tag Winners from BttBoBW will face off.

Tag Winners from UKW will face off.

Four way between Singles winners for a shot at Walter Morgan

Donny Damage vs. Keith Adams vs. Wade Orson vs. Walter Morgan

ROF Championship Scramble 2012:

Six Way Match between Man of Steel Tournament losers

Winners from BttBoBW Tag block vs. Winners of UKW Tag block (Tag Team Championships)

Keith Adams vs. Runner up in Singles Tournament (Burning Championship)

Walter Morgan vs. Winner of Singles Tournament (Man of Steel Championship)

Donny Damage vs. Wade Orson (Ring of Fire Championship)

Tuesday, Week 1, April 2012

Newcy Brown (Jimmy Morris and Robert Brown ) vs. Vicious Vultures (Alton Vicious and Leighton Buzzard)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Newcy Brown defeated Vicious Vultures in 8:32 when Robert Brown defeated Alton Vicious by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex.

Not the best match we've seen in awhile, there were a lot of elements pulling the match down.

(D-)

Hail Storm (Frank Burton and Simon Ice) vs. The Foreign Legion (Jacques and Pierre DuPont)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Foreign Legion defeated Hail Storm in 12:07 when Jacques DuPont defeated Simon Ice by pinfall with a Flying Legdrop.

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor. I know Frank and Simon have excellent chemistry, but I didn't think it would be enough to pull this off!

©

Barry Griffin vs. Nigel Svensson

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Barry Griffin defeated Nigel Svensson in 17:39 by submission with a Powerbomb Deathlock.

Barry was getting tired as the match wrapped up, but he continues to show that he is one of the most improved wrestlers on the roster... and he was already one of the best!

©

Keith Adams vs. Wade Orson

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Keith Adams drew with Wade Orson in 19:00 when the time limit expired.

I didn't have high hopes for this match, but it turned out better than I thought it would. Keith was a bit off his game, so this could have been even better.

(C-)

Don Henderson vs. Merle O'Curle

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Merle O'Curle defeated Don Henderson in 21:31 by submission with a Celtic Wreath.

Wow, this show was all around great. I'm blown away by how good this came off. I love it that the wrestlers are all finally in their groove. The death of 21CW has really pepped them up.

©

Attendance: 976

Next time, on ROF United Wrestling Kingdom:

Absolutely Flawless (Kelly and Lance Martin) vs. The 21st Century (Leigh Burton and Sifu)

Team UEW (Gordon Leve and Jamie Anderson) vs. The Red Devils (Viktor Beskov and Yuri Illakov)

Jonni Lowlife vs. Petey Barnes

Greg Gauge vs. Zack Macomber

Donny Damage vs. Walter Morgan

Archived