Path to Glory: ROF We Are Pure Wrestling

Boo for 21CW dying off

Absolutely Flawless (Kelly and Lance Martin) vs. The 21st Century (Leigh Burton and Sifu)

Team UEW (Gordon Leve and Jamie Anderson) vs. The Red Devils (Viktor Beskov and Yuri Illakov)

Jonni Lowlife vs. Petey Barnes

Greg Gauge vs. Zack Macomber

Donny Damage vs. Walter Morgan

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next time, on ROF United Wrestling Kingdom:

Absolutely Flawless (Kelly and Lance Martin) vs. The 21st Century (Leigh Burton and Sifu)

Team UEW (Gordon Leve and Jamie Anderson) vs. The Red Devils (Viktor Beskov and Yuri Illakov)

ROF United Wrestling Kingdom

Tuesday, Week 2, April 2012

Parliment Square (South, UK)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Absolutely Flawless defeated The 21st Century in 8:21 when Lance Martin defeated Leigh Burton by pinfall with a Body Rocker.

Lance and Leigh brought the goods, but their partners brought the match down.

(D-)

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Team UEW defeated The Red Devils in 7:09 when Jamie Anderson defeated Yuri Iliakov by pinfall with a Savage Knee.

This match was four guys who are unknown in the UK and they came in and really wrecked shop. Doing better than a bunch of established guys. That's awesome to me.

(D)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Petey Barnes defeated Jonni Lowlife in 8:12 by pinfall with a X-Press.

I must give off a meh on this one. Neither Jonni or Petey really have what it takes to be great in ROF. Maybe I should cut my losses...

(D-)

Barry Griffin vs. Simon Ice

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Barry Griffin defeated Simon Ice in 6:40 by submission with a Powerbomb Deathlock.

Another match that was below what I expect. Hopefully my main events will bring us out of the toilet.

(D)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Zack Macomber defeated Greg Gauge in 34:09 by submission with a Prawn Armlock.

We went out there for a very long time and kept the crowd into it, so I can't complain.

(C-)

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Donny Damage drew with Walter Morgan in 14:00 when the time limit expired.

I'm glad the main events could bring the show back up. We always have to bring our A game when we're in London.

©

Overall: C-

Attendance: 1000

It looks like Jonni Lowlife has come down with a case of... Swivel Hips... awkward. He'll be working through it though.

Next Week on ROF Pure Pro Wrestling:

Newcy Brown vs. The Foreign Legion

Absolutely Flawless vs. Team UEW

Don Henderson vs. Frank Burton

Barry Griffin vs. Merle O'Curle vs. Petey Barnes vs. Zack Macomber

Donny Damage vs. Keith Adams vs. Wade Orson vs. Walter Morgan

Next Week on ROF United Wrestling Kingdom:

The Red Devils are a great pair of workers, but Japan may come calling very soon.

ROF Pure Pro Wrestling

Tuesday, Week 3, April 2012

Norman Blue Athletic Center (Midlands, UK)

Highland Warrior went against our perfect locker room rating and started spreading rumors about one of our new signings, Yuri Illakov. I gave our road agent/commentator a stern warning. He said I made my point loud and clear. Greg, now that 21CW is gone, you're not the only road agent I can sign... Don't piss me off.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, The Foreign Legion defeated Newcy Brown in 9:33 when Pierre DuPont defeated Geordie Jimmy Morris by pinfall with a Flying Fist Drop.

Jimmy was way off his game. I guess I can attribute that great rating for Hail Storm and Foreign Legion to Frank Burton.

(D)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Team UEW defeated Absolutely Flawless in 7:42 when Jamie Anderson defeated Lance Martin by pinfall with a Savage Knee.

Team UEW comes in and makes a splash, but will they be able to defeat the Foreign Legion at the Championship Scramble?

(D-)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Frank Burton defeated Don Henderson in 18:03 by pinfall with a Brainbuster.

Wow, this match wasn't nearly as good as I thought it would be. I'm spending a ton of cash tonight and I'm not going to make it back.

(D+)

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Barry Griffin defeated Merle O'Curle, Petey Barnes and Zack Macomber in 20:09; the order of elimination was Petey Barnes first, then Zack Macomber, and finally Merle O'Curle.

Barry gets the shot at Walter Morgan at Championship Scramble, and Merle is the runner-up and will face Keith Adams.

(C-)

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Donny Damage defeated Keith Adams, Wade Orson and Walter Morgan in 18:15; the order of elimination was Keith Adams first, then Walter Morgan, and finally Wade Orson.

We got a preview of Donny vs. Wade here tonight. How will the one on one turn out later this week at the Championship Scramble?

©

Overall: C-

Attendance: 288

The card for ROF Championship Scramble

Absolutely Flawless vs. Hail Storm

Don Henderson vs. Greg Gauge vs. Jonni Lowlife vs. Nigel Svensson vs. Petey Barnes vs. Zack Macomber

The Foreign Legion vs. Team UEW (Tag Team Championships)

Keith Adams © vs. Merle O'Curle (Burning Championship)

Walter Morgan © vs. Barry Griffin (Man of Steel Championship)

Donny Damage vs. Wade Orson (Ring of Fire Championship)

Don Henderson vs. Greg Gauge vs. Jonni Lowlife vs. Nigel Svensson vs. Petey Barnes vs. Zack Macomber

The card for ROF Championship Scramble

Saturday, Week 3, April 2012

ROF Championship Scramble 2012

Pre-Show: Absolutely Flawless vs. Hail Storm

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Hail Storm defeated Absolutely Flawless in 8:54 when Simon Ice defeated Kelly Martin by pinfall with a Black Ice Driver.

I like Hail Storm. I'm thinking I should have had them go to the finals. Oh well.

(D+)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Don Henderson defeated Greg Gauge, Jonni Lowlife, Nigel Svensson, Petey Barnes and Zack Macomber in 15:32; the order of elimination was Greg Gauge first, then Jonni Lowlife, then Petey Barnes, then Zack Macomber, and finally Nigel Svensson.

Multi-Man matches are fun, but expensive. There's no way I'm walking out of April with a profit. No way.

(C-)

In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, The Foreign Legion defeated Team UEW in 9:05 when Pierre DuPont defeated Gordon Leve by pinfall with a Flying Fist Drop. The Foreign Legion win the Ring Of Fire Tag Championship titles.

It may have taken them two years, but the Foreign Legion are now the Tag Team Champions. But the tag team field has grown. How long will they be able to hold onto those belts for?

(D)

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Keith Adams drew with Merle O'Curle in 20:00 when the time limit expired.

Keith was able to hold on to draw with Merle and not lose his title. Merle won't be happy that he couldn't put the Burning Champion away, but he'll give the man the respect he deserves.

(C-)

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Barry Griffin defeated Walter Morgan in 15:01 by submission with a Powerbomb Deathlock. Barry Griffin wins the Man of Steel Championship title.

Hot damn! Excellent chemistry rears its beautiful head. Barry starts his sixth reign as Man of Steel Champion. Good for him. Question is, will this match upstage the main event?

(C+)

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Donny Damage defeated Wade Orson in 13:48 by pinfall. Donny Damage makes defense number 6 of his Ring Of Fire Championship title.

Yeah, the semi-main definitely upstaged the main event, but that's ok, we can deal with it. Wade put on a great showing, but he wasn't able to pick up the win.

©

Overall: C

Attendance: 597

Wow, that was quite a hit on attendance. Ouch.

Next time on ROF Better Than the Best of British Wrestling

Jamie Anderson vs. Simon Ice vs. Walter Morgan

The 21st Century vs. The Red Devils

Don Henderson vs. Keith Adams © (ROF Burning Championship)

Barry Griffin © vs. Zack Macomber (Man of Steel Championship)

Frank Burton vs. Merle O'Curle vs. Nigel Svensson vs. Wade Orson (#1 Contender Match)

Frank Burton vs. Merle O'Curle vs. Nigel Svensson vs. Wade Orson (#1 Contender Match

Think these should help you Boltinho,

The 21st Century (Leigh Burton and Sifu)

Team UEW (Gordon Leve and Jamie Anderson)

The Red Devils (Viktor Beskov and Yuri Illakov)

Here are the Tag Teams

Absolutely Flawless (Kelly Martin and Lance Martin)

Hail Storm (Frank Burton and Simon Ice)

Newcy Brown (Jimmy Morris and Robert Brown)

Team UEW (Gordon Leve and Jamie Anderson) They need a new name cause neither work for UEW anymore.

The 21st Century (Leigh Burton and Sifu)

The Foreign Legion (Jacques DuPont and Pierre DuPont)

The Red Devils (Viktor Beskov and Yuri Iliakov)

Vicious Vultures (Alton Vicious and Leighton Buzzard)

Thank guys

Frank Burton vs. Merle O'Curle vs. Nigel Svensson vs. Wade Orson (#1 Contender Match)

Tuesday, Week 1, May 2012

ROF Better Than the Best of British Wrestling

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Walter Morgan defeated Jamie Anderson and Simon Ice in 9:25 when Walter Morgan defeated Simon Ice by submission with a Wigan Wrench.

Walt comes out of there looking really good. I thought this would be a good match to help build Simon up, and I don't think I was wrong.

(C-)

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, The 21st Century defeated The Red Devils in 6:12 when Leigh Burton defeated Viktor Beskov by pinfall with a Back Suplex.

Two teams without much tag experience, so I'm ok with it. We've got to find challengers to the Foreign Legion.

(D-)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Don Henderson defeated Keith Adams in 16:43 by submission with a Scottish Deathlock. Don Henderson wins the Ring Of Fire Burning Championship title.

Don picks up the win, and not a moment too soon, I forgot I had promised him a title run before his contract came up. That could have been bad news for me.

(C-)

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Barry Griffin defeated Zack Macomber in 14:24 by submission with a Powerbomb Deathlock. Barry Griffin makes defense number 1 of his Man of Steel Championship title.

Barry, not one to take a break, was able to come out and look great in this match with me. It doesn't hurt that we have good chemistry with each other.

©

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Merle O'Curle defeated Frank Burton, Nigel Svensson and Wade Orson in 32:38 when Merle O'Curle defeated Nigel Svensson by submission with a Celtic Wreath.

An excellent main event to start out the month of May. Merle is going to get a shot at the title he lost to Donny back in December.

(C+)

Overall: C+

Next up on ROF United Kingdom Wrestling:

Jonni Lowlife vs. Wade Orson

Absolutely Flawless vs. Vicious Vultures

Frank Burton vs. Keith Adams

Don Henderson vs. Greg Gauge vs. Petey Barnes

Donny Damage and Zack Macomber vs. Merle O'Curle and Nigel Svensson

ROF United Wrestling Kingdom

Tuesday, Week 2, May 2012

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Wade Orson defeated Jonni Lowlife in 6:32 by pinfall with a Bounce Back.

I just wanted to see how Wade would do with a lesser talent and I'm not too disappointed with the outcome. Nice job Wade.

(D+)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Vicious Vultures defeated Absolutely Flawless in 8:18 when Leighton Buzzard defeated Kelly Martin by pinfall with a Buzz Off.

I don't know how I feel about Kelly and Lance anymore. Lance did a decent job with the Burning Championship, but he could have done a lot better. I think Alton and Leighton could be something big someday though.

(D-)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Frank Burton defeated Keith Adams in 18:12 by pinfall with a Brainbuster.

I expected more out of these two. A lot more, actually.

(D+)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Don Henderson defeated Greg Gauge and Petey Barnes in 22:26 when Don Henderson defeated Petey Barnes by submission with a Scottish Deathlock. Don Henderson makes defense number 1 of his Ring Of Fire Burning Championship title.

Don grabs the victory in a decent enough match. I expect this to be the par, not the exception.

(C-)

In a match that had some good action and a good crowd, Donny Damage and Zack Macomber defeated Merle O'Curle and Nigel Svensson in 24:36 when Donny Damage defeated Nigel Svensson by pinfall.

Just helping to build up the main event at Pure Pro Wrestling between Donny and Merle. It should be a good one if you ask me.

(C+)

ROF Pure Pro Wrestling

Newcy Brown vs. The Red Devils

Jamie Anderson vs. Nigel Svensson

The Foreign Legion © vs. Vicious Vultures (ROF Tag Team Championships)

Greg Gauge, Walter Morgan, and Zack Macomber vs. Frank Burton, Simon Ice, and Wade Orson

Donny Damage © vs. Merle O'Curle (Ring of Fire Championship)

Greg Gauge, Walter Morgan, and Zack Macomber vs. Frank Burton, Simon Ice, and Wade Orson

ROF Pure Pro Wrestling

Tuesday, Week 3, May 2012

Norman Blue Athletic Center (Midlands, UK)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Newcy Brown defeated The Red Devils in 9:25 when Robert Brown defeated Viktor Beskov by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex.

I want better matches out of the two veterans, but they both have so many penalties that they can't.

(D-)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Nigel Svensson defeated Jamie Anderson in 10:30 by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.

Well, this turned out better than I had thought. Good to know.

©

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, The Foreign Legion defeated Vicious Vultures in 9:59 when Pierre DuPont defeated Alton Vicious by pinfall with a Flying Fist Drop. The Foreign Legion make defense number 1 of their Ring Of Fire Tag Championship titles.

This match was better than a match involving two wrestlers who actually have the psychology to pull out a good match. Hrmmmm...

(D)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Frank Burton, Simon Ice and Wade Orson defeated Greg Gauge, Walter Morgan and Zack Macomber in 17:37 when Frank Burton defeated Greg Gauge by pinfall with a Brainbuster.

Had some hard-hitting action in this one. Simon Ice gets to pick up a bit of rub for being on the winning team.

(C-)

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Merle O'Curle defeated Donny Damage in 31:46 by submission with a Celtic Wreath. Merle O'Curle wins the Ring Of Fire Championship title.

Merle picks up the victory! Donny wasn't happy about losing the match, but the two men have the same popularity in the Midlands, so he can get over it. And Merle has carried the company on his shoulders for the past several years.

(C+)

Attendance: 296

“Gentlemen, if you'll all gather around.”

The locker room isn't all too used to me calling a post show meeting. In fact, I usually just hand them their pay envelopes and leave it at that. So when the envelopes weren't being handed out after the matches ended, they were already getting restless.

“I know you guys want your money so you can get the hell out of here, but I have an announcement to make and it concerns everyone.”

“What, am I going to job to Lance Martin next?” Donny piped up, he's still not happy about losing to Merle. I look at it as Merle getting his win back.

“No Donny, but it does have something to do with your next match...”

Dramatic pause.

“Because your next match will... wait for it...”

The Foreign Legion sure were waiting with bated breath.

“Be on UK Broadcasting Digital!”

There was a collective pop from the boys, but Robert Brown quickly chimed in.

“Is this something that we can sustain? You know, money-wise?”

“You know what Bob? I don't know. I don't think we'll be able to find out... until we try.”

“Television was what did 21CW in.”

“I see where you're coming from. We have TV lined up for six months. We're going to try it. No... we're going to do it.”

I looked around the locker room, there were some faces with determination written all over them, and some with fear.

“I will tell you this, I will not give up. Is everybody with me?”

I put my hand out in front of me, looking for others to do the same. After a few moments, Robert placed his hand on top. The rest of the locker room soon followed. Solidarity, brother.

Next time, on ROF Burning Championship Wrestling:

The Foreign Legion © vs. The Red Devils (RoF Tag Team Championships)

Don Henderson © vs. Frank Burton (RoF Burning Championship)

Barry Griffin © vs. Walter Morgan (Man of Steel Championship)

Merle O'Curle © vs. Wade Orson (Ring of Fire Championshp)

Congrats on the TV deal thats awesome news.

Next time, on ROF Burning Championship Wrestling:

Good job with getting on TV. Now the nation is watching surely All-Star Leigh Burton starts his mega-push?

I also really like the idea of the RoF dressing room throwing hands in the middle U-S-A! U-S-A! style!

Should be good. Foreing Legion to hold for now

Burton Rolls on

I just dont get Walter Morgan. His alt makes him look like an inbred mutant

Wade can take the belt in 6 months, but Merle to lose in the first TV match? Nah

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26241" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:14px;">Tuesday, Week 1, June 2012 (Shown Wednesday)</span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"> ROF Burning Championship Wrestling</span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"> Parliment Square (South, UK)</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Bernie Evans:</strong> <span style="color:#0000FF;">“Welcome, ladies and gents, we're delighted you joined us tonight for the initial broadcast of Ring of Fire's Burning Championship Wrestling. I'm Bernie Evans and alongside me is my tag team partner, the Highland Warrior.”</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Highland Warrior:</strong> <span style="color:#FF8C00;">“Aye, ya little wankpiece, nothin' but excitement on dis enda tha table.”</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Evans:</strong> <span style="color:#0000FF;">“We don't want to waste time talking, so let's go to the ring, where the recently reinstated RoF Tag Team Titles will be defended.”</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Warrior:</strong> <span style="color:#FF8C00;">“Frenchmen verse Ruskies, I'll've seen ev'rythin.”</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF8C00;"> </span></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Foreign Legion © vs. The Red Devils (RoF Tag Team Championships)</strong></p></div><p></p><p> In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, The Foreign Legion defeated The Red Devils in 8:49 when Pierre DuPont defeated Viktor Beskov by pinfall with a Flying Fist Drop. The Foreign Legion make defense number 2 of their Ring Of Fire Tag Championship titles. </p><p> </p><p> <em>With no popularity and no psychology, I'm pleased with this turnout.</em></p><p> (D)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Evans:</strong> <span style="color:#0000FF;">“Warrior, up next will be one of your countrymen, as Don Henderson defends the Burning Championship against Frank Burton.”</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Warrior:</strong> <span style="color:#FF8C00;">“Aye, Don is a might right mate o' mine. There's nuthin' he cannae do.”</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Don Henderson © vs. Frank Burton (RoF Burning Championship)</strong></p></div><p></p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Don Henderson defeated Frank Burton in 11:59 by submission with a Scottish Deathlock. Don Henderson makes defense number 2 of his Ring Of Fire Burning Championship title. </p><p> </p><p> <em>Don picks up a defense tonight in a pretty decent match against one of the best in the company. I would be lying if I didn't say I expected more out of these guys.</em></p><p> (D+)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Evans:</strong> <span style="color:#0000FF;">“Don picks up a nice victory, but the question next will be if Barry Griffin can do the same.”</span></p><p> </p><p> Warrior: <span style="color:#FF8C00;">“A pair-a hard-nuts in the ring 'ere.”</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Barry Griffin © vs. Walter Morgan (Man of Steel Championship)</strong></p></div><p></p><p> In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Barry Griffin defeated Walter Morgan in 10:09 by submission with a Powerbomb Deathlock. Barry Griffin makes defense number 2 of his Man of Steel Championship title. </p><p> </p><p> <em>And this is with a repetitive booking penalty. I can only wonder what this match would have been without it. Barry just keeps getting better and better. I love it.</em></p><p> ©</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Evans:</strong> <span style="color:#0000FF;">“Finally, we've come to the main event, as Merle O'Curle defends his Championship against Wade Orson, your thoughts?”</span></p><p> </p><p> Warrior: <span style="color:#FF8C00;">“Merle is a winner. Ye've seen it before and ye'll see it again.”</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Merle O'Curle © vs. Wade Orson (Ring of Fire Championship)</strong></p></div><p></p><p> In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Merle O'Curle defeated Wade Orson in 21:14 by submission with a Celtic Wreath. Merle O'Curle makes defense number 1 of his Ring Of Fire Championship title. </p><p> </p><p> <em>Excellent main event for an excellent first TV show. I wonder how much money we're going to end up set back at the end of the month...</em></p><p> (C+)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Overall: C+</p><p> Attendance: 1000</p><p> TV Rating: 0.01</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26241" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Next Week on Burning Championship Wrestling:<p> Alton Vicious vs. Robert Brown</p><p> 21st Century vs. Team UEW</p><p> Donny Damage vs. Zack Macomber</p><p> Keith Adams and Nigel Svensson vs. Merle O'Curle and Walter Morgan</p></div></blockquote>

<p>Next Week on Burning Championship Wrestling:</p><p>

<strong>Alton Vicious</strong> vs. Robert Brown</p><p>

21st Century vs. <strong>Team UEW</strong></p><p>

<strong>Donny Damage</strong> vs. Zack Macomber</p><p>

Keith Adams and Nigel Svensson vs. <strong>Merle O'Curle and Walter Morgan</strong></p>

Archived