~2002 Official Release~

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.ordervcd.com/wcw_NewBloodrising_2000_banner.jpg

Can someone anyone please cut this as a PPV Logo on Toggs background for something I'm working on.

Dowload the War of the Immortals mod its in there as a promotion logo

• 2 months later...
I'm about to start a game with this data, but wanted to make sure there's not an update to it that fixes anything before I do.

Nope linked is the most up to date. I'm gonna be on msn in about an hour dude, wanted to ask you a few things for an upcoming mod. Could really use your help.

Nope linked is the most up to date. I'm gonna be on msn in about an hour dude, wanted to ask you a few things for an upcoming mod. Could really use your help.

Sorry, I posted this as I was going to bed... One or both of us needs to move so we're not in opposite time zones, lol

• 7 months later...
I just re downloaded this since I played it a little while back and noticed it seems out dated. Flair and McMahon are on the wrong shows. Undertaker is suppose to be on Raw but is on Smackdown. Benoit isn't hurt and on the main roster. Is there an update anywhere from this?

I just re downloaded this since I played it a little while back and noticed it seems out dated. Flair and McMahon are on the wrong shows. Undertaker is suppose to be on Raw but is on Smackdown. Benoit isn't hurt and on the main roster. Is there an update anywhere from this?

I'm really not sure dude sorry. I would have a look for you but until I'm done with '87 I can't even think about opening another mod. Someone else can hopefully help you with it. If not I'll try and find time to have a look this wkd.

Couldn't you just... you know... fix that yourself?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Playing as czw and most the wrestlers wont take bumps or have moral issues with content

Will be fixed for next update, ty.

I still don't get why people use rapidshare and megaupload, theres a vast numbder of sites that don't have waiting times or slow downloads.

Because people don't offer any better suggestions :p

What exactly is in the Graphics pack? It appears all the pictures were in the Picture pack.

It was a while since I put that together but from memory quite a few other pics for various folders.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived