~2002 Official Release~

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
APW Boot Camp should have APW as its parent, and Roland Alexander as its Head Trainer, same thing with the rest of the dojos all of the appropriate ones should be connected to a promotion and/or a head trainer.

Thanks sprinklefurball, will def update for next version.

Nice, despite not really playing post-1997 or so real world mods normally I'll make an exception for this one, sounds awesome. :)
:) Hope you enjoy

I said it for the last one, but the only thing this mod is missing are the NWA Title histories.

Oh, also, the ECW Tag Team Titles are listed as active and not owned by WWF.

Thanks, will update for sure. Sorry I missed that when revising old threads.

And now we're up for a new project aren't we? :p

I'll have a nice venue file done for it.

For sure sent you a message on msn the other night, I've been away alot lately but back this weekend so we can plan our venture :D

You should add the CHIKARA Wrestle Factory, since it was open in January 2002, unless it will break the game and whatnot.

Thanks, will update appreciate the feedback.

Kobe -Got your PM dude, thanks heaps keep anymore you find coming :)

Hope you're all enjoying the mod.

Thanks sprinklefurball, will def update for next version.

:) Hope you enjoy

Thanks, will update for sure. Sorry I missed that when revising old threads.

For sure sent you a message on msn the other night, I've been away alot lately but back this weekend so we can plan our venture :D

Thanks, will update appreciate the feedback.

Kobe -Got your PM dude, thanks heaps keep anymore you find coming :)

Hope you're all enjoying the mod.

That's all good, buddy!

I saw your message and hit ya one back. Nothing too important though.

I'll be out all of Friday (Day & Night) my time, but should be around Saturday and Sunday. I'm finishing the venues file right now. I've got some smaller European venues to find and put in, and and I'm done with it.

I was thinking maybe doing a clean set of Title Histories? If you can use that you can just message me a list of promotions you had in mind for the next project and I can get on it.

This looks great, never played it at length for 08 but definitely gonna give it a go this time around. And the title screen is amazing.

edit; LOL. Open up WWE game, check "next big things"...Brock Lesnar :D

And WWF backstage 100%? Wow. A lot going on there, but I'd never have had Test down as a positive influence :p

Why are Shawn Michaels skills in the 60's surely he should be B- at the least as his first match back with Triple H was one of the matches of the year, and he has gone on to have amazing matches with Shelton Benjamin, Chris Jericho, Triple H, Ric Flair, Undertaker, the list goes on and on

also you say in DDP's bio that he is a great worker yet he is rated in the 50's which would be average. (just pointing out I agree with the stats just not the bio comment)

other than that awesome :)

Is there anything in Britain?

FWA (1993 - 2007), NWA: UK Hammerlock (1993 - Present) and All Star Wrestling (All Star Promotions & Big Time Wrestling started in 1980s by Brian Dixon) were probably the bigger of the promotions in 2002.

Also the UK had some decent talent the likes of Paul Burchill, Doug Williams, Jody Fleisch, Jonny Storm, Nikita (Katie Lea Burchill) etc...

The Uk scene would be pretty good to play around this time.

DDP was pretty much average besides his charsima, he was never a great worker, he just had good matches with people.

Blasphemy. BLASPHEMY!

DDP was one of the best in ring workers of the 90s in terms of basics, psychology, and consistency. You think it was a coincidence that Randy Savage's only really "good" matches after 1995ish came with DDP? You think it was a coincidence that Goldberg's best match of his career came with DDP? You think it was a fluke that DDP dragged a good match out of "fat and not caring" Giant?

DDP was much better than average. In fact, from 96 on, I'd say he was one of the best workers in the US. He basically had solid matches or better with everyone he worked with from that point on.

One thing I've got to say about Narratives is, how would Rock doing movies give him a Global Popularity boost by a factor of 8? Rock isn't going to draw any more than he does anywhere except the States by doing these movies.

Also Steiner has a written contract with WWA which makes no sense, cause WWE signed him while he was working for WWA in real life.

I wouldn't mind about the pop rise. He should have close to 100 anyways then.

But that allows exploit.. If he does a movie every couple years that completely sends him back to 100, he's still set as an active worker.. Which means you can job him to hell and get all your stars over to A or A*, then just wait for the next Rock movie to happen and bam, new A guy every time.

We'll revise HBK, I think he needs a nudge up in brawling to.

UK wrorkers you mentioned are all there for the most part just not the promotions as we couldn't find any decent solid info for them at that time in time for release.

If you don't agree with DDP's stats there's an editor.

But that allows exploit.. If he does a movie every couple years that completely sends him back to 100, he's still set as an active worker.. Which means you can job him to hell and get all your stars over to A or A*, then just wait for the next Rock movie to happen and bam, new A guy every time.

Can you not post spoilers in this thread, some people like to be suprised by them in game and not read about them before hand. Your post is incorrect because you haven't been playing long enough, once you have you'll see the mistake you made.

Just a quick note on stats, I think a few of you guys are forgetting how important performance skills are when rating a worker. I can see why considering nearly every RW mod I've played has them all set sky high, I've seen mods where guys like Batista are B in basics etc.

Guest ChaseOrBeChased
I registered a new account (as my elder account is linked with an inactive e-mail for a defunct website) to thank you for this mod. Please keep up the good work! :D

Can you explain what you mean Von Dozier, I didn't realise some belt names had errors, which ones are you talking about?

I think what he is saying is that the game adds the word title to the end of a belts name so you only need to call it World Heavyweight the game adds title to the end making it World Heavyweight Title.

Correct me if I am wrong Von Dozier.

Archived