Canadian Golden Combat: Reforming its legacy

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday Week 4, May 2010

King Edward Multiplex (British Columbia) – 5,000

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

[The camera fades up inside of the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia for the final show in the month of May 2010. Before the first scheduled match is set to get underway Eddie Chandler makes his way down to the ring unannounced and grabs a microphone before making his way into the ring. The Champion Eddie Chandler makes his way to the center of the ring and extends the microphone to his mouth before beginning to speak.]

Eddie Chandler: “You know it seems like they are running out of opponents for me here tonight, I mean come on Bobby Thomas are you kidding me? Well even though my opponent may not be up to par with my skills I am not going to take this match to lightly because after all I don’t want to lose the title to a loser such as Mr. Thomas."

[it would appear as if Bobby Thomas has had enough of Eddie Chandler’s lip as he makes his presence felt at the top of the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand.]

Bobby Thomas: “Eddie, you know I would first like to start off by saying that seeing you parade yourself around with that belt makes me absolutely sick to my stomach so much that I was just puking in the back before I had to come out here. You won the title from a worthy champion in Jack DeColt but ever since you became the champion it would seem that attendance’s have dropped hell for proof all you have to do is look around you and see how many seats in the arena are actually empty."

Eddie Chandler: “That’s not true Bobby actually they are probably all in the bathroom because once you started talking people seem to lose interest. Anyway what the hell do you want I am a busy champion so I don’t have the time to deal with you right now.”

Bobby Thomas: “You won’t be able to say that you are busy champion for long because I am going to beat you in the center of the ring tonight to become the new champion.”

Eddie Chandler: “Yeah right and if you were to do that the company wouldn’t have a show next week because face it you wouldn’t be able to carry this company on your back like I can.”

Bobby Thomas: “Whatever, I am sick and tired of listening to you and looking at your face, but I just thought I would come out here and size up my competition before stepping in the ring tonight. So until then Champ I will see you in the ring. Just a bit of advice if I were you I would take that belt, pucker your lips up real good, and kiss that thing goodbye because I am going to walk out of here tonight as the new champion.”

[With that said Bobby Thomas got the last laugh and Eddie Chandler is shown in the ring just shaking his head as Bobby Thomas’ music starts to play in the arena as Bobby makes his way back to his locker room to get read for the match.]

Road Agent Notes

Adrian Garcia helped Chandler during this segment. Eddie Chandler came out of this looking excellent. Bobby Thomas was very underwhelming.

Segment Rating: B-

Match 1

Dan DaLay vs. Trent Shaffer

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Dan DaLay defeated Trent Shaffer in 12:41 by pinfall with a DaLay Down.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Dan DaLay is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: C-

Match 2

The Dirty White Boys (Lead Belly and Grease Hogg) vs. Alex and Ricky DeColt

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Jack & Ricky DeColt defeated The Dirty White Boys in 7:55 when Ricky DeColt defeated Lead Belly by pinfall with a DeColt 45.

Road Agent Notes

The performance of Jack DeColt stood out as being good. Ricky DeColt is improving in Rumble skills.

Match Rating: C+

Match 3

Ed Monton vs. Alex DeColt

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Alex DeColt defeated Ed Monton in 12:45 by pinfall with a DeColt Driver.

Road Agent Notes

Ed Monton and Alex DeColt have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The performance of Alex DeColt stood out as being good. Ed Monton is improving in Performance skills.

Main Event – Match 4

Bobby Thomas vs. Eddie Chandler ©

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Eddie Chandler defeated Bobby Thomas in 28:01 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch. Eddie Chandler makes defense number 2 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

Eddie Chandler looked good out there. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: C

Final Show Rating: D+

Notes: I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.80 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.

Prediction Key:

BHK1978: 4 of 4 correct!

Lo-Drew: 4 of 4 correct!

Dragonmack: 3 of 4 correct!

Thanks to everyone for making predictions, as this was the last show in May the next thing posted will be the latest edition of Chris Kaladaro's month in Review which will be posted on Tuesday at the latest. Until then read up on the results and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

How on earth was the show that final rating when nothing on the show was anywhere near it? How odd!

Eddie Chandler is quite the upgrade from what he was back in the ancient times of my CGC diary.

That is a good question, I have no idea why or how that could have happened.

Chris Kaladaro presents…

Monthly Review for May 2010

Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to another exciting edition of Chris Kaladaro’s Monthly Review, I am of course Chris Kaladaro and without any further hesitation lets get started.

The first edition of Title Bout Wrestling that took place in May was held at the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada. The show started off with a tag team title match featuring Alex and Ricky DeColt taking on The Soldiers of Fortune who are the current Tag Team Champions. The match ended when Destiny defeated Alex DeColt by pinfall in order to make defense number five of their tag team titles. The second match of the evening saw Bobby Thomas take on Joey Poison for the CGC Canadian Championship. The reigning champion Joey Poison was able to defeat Thomas with an Antidote Web to make defense number twelve of his CGC Canadian Title. The third match of the night saw fellow Elite members do battle as Dan DaLay took on Eddie Chandler. The match ended when Eddie Chandler locked Dan in the Fabulous stretch, which forced Dan DaLay to give up causing Eddie to win the match. Before the final match of the evening was scheduled to start, Jack DeColt found himself on the receiving end of an attack of the previously victorious Eddie Chandler but Jack still had to wrestle Trent Shaffer. Despite the slight advantage that Trent Shaffer was given due to the attack on Jack DeColt, Jack was still able to defeat Trent Shaffer to make defense number seventeen of his CGC World Heavyweight Championship.

The second edition of Title Bout Wrestling for the week of May took place live from the Quebec City Arena in Quebec Canada. The show started with a face off between the CGC World Champion Jack DeColt and the man who would later be named as his opponent for the night Ed Monton. The two men went back and forth for a while before agreeing to face each other in the main event later in the night. The first match of the evening was a non-title match between CGC Canadian Champion Joey Poison and Eddie Chandler. The match ended when Eddie Chandler was able to once again lock on the Fabulous stretch to gain the victory in the non-title match. The second match of the evening was a tag team match when the Dirty White Boys took on Alex and Ricky DeColt. The match ended when Alex DeColt hit the DeColt Driver on Lead Belly to gain the pinfall victory over him to get the victory for his team. In the next match, Bobby Thomas found himself outnumbered as he took on both of the CGC Tag Team Champions. The Soldiers to no one’s surprise were able to make short work of Bobby Thomas to get the win. In the fourth match of the night, Dan DaLay took on Trent Shaffer Dan was able to defeat Trent in just over eight minutes with a DaLay Down. Finally in the main event, Ed Monton challenged Jack DeColt for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship. The match ended when Jack DeColt locked Ed Monton in the End Of Days submission hold to gain the victory over Ed. That wasn’t all for the night though because just when Jack DeColt got backstage Eddie Chandler met him with a vicious attack which left Jack DeColt down and out as CGC Title Bout Wrestling went off the air.

The next show for the month of May was the Pay Per View entitled CGC Chaos In The Cage, which took place live from the Kamloops Royal Athletic Park in British Columbia Canada. The show started off with Eddie Chandler and Jack DeColt facing off in what would lead to a steel cage match for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship belt. The first match of the evening was for the CGC Canadian Championship Belt as Champion Joey Poison took on challenger Trent Shaffer. The match ended when Trent found himself on the receiving end of the Antidote Web, which led Joey Poison to his thirteenth defense of the CGC Canadian Championship. In the second match of the night Whippy The Clown took on one half of the former Tag Team Champions in Zeus Maxmillion. Whippy was able to win the match after hitting the Joke’s On You to pick up the pinfall victory. In the third match of the evening Thrill Seeker defeated Brett Fraser by pinfall with the Daredevil Drop. In a match for the Tag Team Titles former partners Bobby Thomas and Nate Johnson were forced to team up by yours truly to face the Tag Team Champions The Soldiers of Fortune. The reunited team didn’t last long as they proved to be no match for The Soldiers when Destiny pinned Nate Johnson by pinfall. The next match saw Nathan Black face Stevie Grayson, Stevie was able to defeat Nathan with the Shades Of Grayson to pick up the pinfall victory. Ed Monton defeated Shane Nelson via pinfall with a Fallaway slam and in the co-main event, Alex and Ricky DeColt faced off against Dan DaLay in a handicap match. The match ended when Alex DeColt pinned Dan DaLay after Dan found himself on the receiving end of the DeColt Driver. Finally the main event was held in a cage for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship as the champion Jack DeColt stepped into the cage to do battle with challenger Eddie Chandler. The match ended when Eddie Chandler was able to lock on the Fabulous Stretch which gave Jack no choice but to give up which led to Eddie Chandler become the new CGC World Heavyweight Champion. As the cage was raised and Eddie was in the ring celebrating Ed Monton came rushing to the ring and attacked a venerable Eddie Chandler to close out the show.

The next edition of CGC Title Bout Wrestling would take place live from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada and would feature all of the fallout after Chaos In The Cage. The night started with Ed Monton making his way out to the ring to call out the new CGC World Champion Eddie Chandler. The two went back and forth until finally agreeing to meet each other one on one in the night’s main event. The first match of the night saw Trent Shaffer take on Ricky DeColt, Ricky was able to defeat Trent with the DeColt 45. The second match of the evening featured Joey Poison in a non-title match against Alex DeColt. The match ended when Alex DeColt pinned Joey Poison after delivering the DeColt Driver. In the co-main event, former CGC World Champion Jack DeColt did battle with Bobby Thomas, the match ended when Jack DeColt locked on the End of Days submission hold which forced Thomas to tap out. This match also gave Jack his first win on his way back to the CGC World Championship. Finally in the main event, Ed Monton challenged the new CGC World Champion Eddie Chandler. Eddie was able to defeat Ed by submission with a Fabulous Stretch to pick up the submission victory and make his first successful defense of his newly won CGC World Title. At the end of the match Ricky DeColt rushed to the ring to pick up the pieces of a fallen Eddie Chandler leaving him down and out as the show went off the air.

Finally on the last show of the month of May held at the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada, the show started when Eddie Chandler called out his opponent for the night Bobby Thomas. The two men went back and forth on the microphones until finally agreeing to face each other in the main event of the evening. The first match of the evening saw Dan DaLay take on Trent Shaffer, the match ended when Dan was able to hit the DaLay Down on Trent in order to gain the pinfall victory. In tag team action the Dirty White Boys took on Alex and Ricky DeColt. Alex and Ricky were able to pick up the win when Ricky DeColt hit Lead Belly with the DeColt 45 to gain the pinfall for his team. In the co-main event, Ed Monton took on Alex DeColt, Alex defeated Ed by pinfall with the DeColt Driver. Finally in the main event of the evening Bobby Thomas stepped into the ring with Eddie Chandler to settle their differences that developed earlier in the night. The match ended when Eddie Chandler was able to make Bobby Thomas give up in the Fabulous Stretch. Eddie Chandler made defense number two of his CGC World Heavyweight Title with this victory.

Well that does it for this month’s edition of Chris Kaladaro’s Month in Review, be sure to join us at our next show in June and throughout the month until then I am Chris Kaladaro saying so long and I will see you all at the matches.

OOC: Some of the matches for the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted on Thursday until then read up on this Column and comment if you would like to.

Jerome Turner sits down with Chris Kaladaro after the latest edition of CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Jerome Turner: “Hello ladies and gentleman I am Jerome Turner and I am here once again with the one and only Headliner Chris Kaladaro to talk about some of the things that went down this past Sunday night on Title Bout Wrestling. Chris what was your initial reaction after this show was over?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well to be honest I wasn’t to happy with the show, not because of anything on the show but once the ratings came in and I found out how bad we did I wasn’t very happy. Other than that I thought the content of the show was good the opening promo was good and all of the matches seemed to go off without a hitch.”

Jerome Turner: “Now the first match of the night was Dan DaLay taking on Trent Shaffer, these two have met before in the ring what did you think of their latest match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought that the match was good, those guys did everything they could to put on a great match and I thought that they did as well as they could have.”

Jerome Turner: “The second match of the night was a tag team match featuring the Dirty White Boys taking on Ricky and Alex DeColt. Do you think that the Dirty White Boys held up their end of the match to match the effort that The DeColts put in.”

Chris Kaladaro: “Yes I did the fact is that although the Dirty White Boys may not be as good a team as the DeColt’s are they are still in my mind an asset to the company as far as a tag team goes.”

Jerome Turner: “The third match of the night which was also the co-main event featured Ed Monton who last week had a shot at the CGC World Title facing Alex DeColt. Do you think that Ed’s losing of those two matches will affect him perhaps getting another title shot in the future?”

Chris Kaladaro: “To be honest no the reason being because everyone can’t win matches each week because lets face it someone has to lose. I think Ed will be fine and will eventually find himself in the title picture once again here in CGC.”

Jerome Turner: “Finally what were your thoughts on Bobby Thomas facing off against Eddie Chandler in the main event. Was he in your mind a worthy opponent to face Eddie Chandler?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Bobby Thomas in my mind is a great worker and an asset to this company so I thought that Bobby put on a great performance in this match win or lose. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter what we want as bookers and wrestlers I mean it does but the most important thing in all of this is the fans.”

Jerome Turner: “My last question to you because we are running low on time but how do you think Eddie Chandler is progressing as the CGC World Champion?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well to answer that there will be plenty more of Eddie Chandler as the CGC World Heavyweight Champion in the future. Right now we don’t have plans for him to lose it so until we have someone who I believe is worthy enough of beating him for the belt he will remain the champion.”

Jerome Turner: “Well thank you Chris I would like to thank you once again for taking the time out of your busy schedule to sit down and do this interview with us.”

Chris Kaladaro: “I would also like to take this time to thank you for this opportunity because with this fans are seeing a different side of me that they don’t necessarily see every day.”

Jerome Turner: “With that said this has been Jerome Turner, be sure and catch our next show which will be the first show in August 2010 for Canadian Golden Combat until then this has been Jerome Turner and I will see you ringside at the next show.”

OOC: Some of the matches that will be taking place on the next edition of CGC Title Bout Wrestling will be posted sometime tomorow. So until then read up on this or anything else in this dynasty and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling

Saturday Week 1, June 2010

Hello ladies and gentleman Jerome Turner with you once again to go over some of the things that you can expect to see this Sunday night as CGC presents Title Bout Wrestling.

This weeks edition of Title Bout Wrestling will take place live from the Molson Palais des Sports in Montreal Quebec Canada and here are some of the things you can expect to see if you are at the show live and in person.

The first match of the evening will be Ed Monton taking on Bobby Thomas, both of these guys have had their fair share of wins and losses so who will come out on top when these two meet in the ring.

In tag team action Alex and Ricky DeColt will team up to do battle with two thirds of the Elite as they face Dan DaLay and his Elite partner Nate Johnson. Will Alex and Ricky get the win that many would consider a sure thing or will Dan and Nate manage to pull out an upset against the DeColts.

Trent Shaffer will take on Whippy The Clown, Trent looks to gain some momentum as Whippy is trying to make a name for himself in his own right. What will happen as these two promising stars go one on one in the ring?

In the co-main event the CGC Canadian Title will be up for grabs as the current Champion Joey Poison defends his crown against former CGC World Heavyweight Champion Jack DeColt. Will Jack be able to win this match to gain another title just weeks after losing the CGC World Title to Eddie Chandler? Or will Joey manage to pull out the win when he faces Jack DeColt.

Finally in the main event CGC World Heavyweight Champion Eddie Chandler finds himself at a disadvantage yet again, as he will go toe to toe with not one but both members of the Soldiers of Fortune. It’s the CGC Tag Team Champions vs. The CGC World Heavyweight Champion who will prevail find out live this Sunday at CGC Title Bout Wrestling.

That is all for this weeks preview of CGC Title Bout Wrestling until then this has been Jerome Turner saying so long for now and I will see you all ringside at the matches.

Those matches again are

Ed Monton vs. Bobby Thomas

Alex and Ricky DeColt vs. Dan DaLay and Nate Johnson

Trent Shaffer vs. Whippy The Clown

Jack DeColt vs. Joey Poison ©

CGC Canadian Championship match

Eddie Chandler vs. The Soldiers of Fortune (Destiny and Fate)

OOC: Predictions as always are welcome, after a few people have sent in their predictings and as soon as the results have been written they will be posted (By Sunday most likely). So until then get predicting!

This is a tough one but I just do not think that Jack should be holding the Canadian Championship.

By hook or by crook Eddie will find a way to win this match.

Just bumping this in case more people would like to have a chance to make predictions for this show. The results for the show will most likely be posted tomorow around 11:00pm so until then get predicting because you only have less than 24 hours to do so.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday Week 1, June 2010

Molson Palais Des Sports (Quebec) – 3,015

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

To start off the show, Eddie Chandler makes his way down to the ring. He takes a microphone and extends it to his mouth before beginning to speak.

Eddie Chandler: “Tonight, I find myself in the middle of a handicap match with the Soldiers of Fortune Destiny and Fate who are the current holders of the CGC World Tag Team Championship belts. That’s all cool but fact is I am the holder of the CGC World Heavyweight Title and that belt means more than any other title in this organization."

With that said Destiny makes his way out to the entrance ramp to represent the Soldiers of Fortune. Destiny has a microphone in hand and raises it to his mouth before beginning to speak.

Destiny: “Well, Well, Well if it isn’t the CGC World Heavyweight Champion Mr. Eddie Chandler you know you have been making things hard for a lot of people as of late. Well it is about time where things are about to change you see I know that you already know but you are in a handicap match with myself and Fate. Tonight we may not be able to take your CGC World Title but we can soften you up for the next person who will take that title from you.”

Eddie: “You know you talk a big game but I think you are forgetting something because Nate Johnson and Dan DaLay are in a stable with me called the Elite and we are exactly that. So if anything happens to me than you two will have DaLay and Johnson to deal with.”

Destiny: “Oh yeah that’s right I forgot to tell you this, you see before we went on the air here tonight I had a meeting in Chris Kaladaro’s office to make sure that no one in the Elite stable would be able to interfere in the match tonight. Chris liked our idea so that is the way that it is going to be, lets see you try and weasel your way out of this one now Eddie.”

Eddie: “Well I will be damned someone finally got a one up on me but that won’t matter in the end because I will do whatever it takes to make sure that I walk away from this match the victor. So until we meet in the ring tonight so long and you better be ready.”

Destiny: “Just remember this, Myself and Fate are going to kick your ass we might not be able to get the title here tonight but come hell or high water one of us will be the CGC World Champion in the near future.”

Eddie: “We will just see about that see you in the ring punks.”

Road Agent Notes

Adrian Garcia helped Chandler during this segment. The performance of Eddie Chandler was good. Destiny looked lost out there. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: B

Match 1

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Ed Monton defeated Bobby Thomas in 7:35 by pinfall with a Fallaway Slam.

Road Agent Notes

Ed Monton and Bobby Thomas have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. Ed Monton is improving in Technical skills. Ed Monton is improving in Performance skills.

Match 2

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Alex & Ricky DeColt defeated Dan DaLay and Nate Johnson in 8:22 when Alex DeColt defeated Nate Johnson by pinfall with a DeColt Driver.

Road Agent Notes

The Decolts vs. Zeus and Stevie storyline has continued with this match. Dan DaLay is improving in Performance skills.

Match 3

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Trent Shaffer defeated Whippy The Clown in 7:54 by pinfall with HeartBurn.

Road Agent Notes

Trent Shaffer was really off his game tonight. Whippy The Clown was really off his game tonight. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match Rating: C-

Match 4

CGC Canadian Championship Match

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Joey Poison defeated Jack DeColt in 7:34 by pinfall with an Antidote Web. Joey Poison makes defense number 14 of his CGC Canadian title.

Main Event – Match 5

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Eddie Chandler defeated The Soldiers Of Fortune in 27:42 when Eddie Chandler defeated Destiny by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.

Road Agent Notes

The performance of Eddie Chandler stood out as being good. Destiny is improving in Technical skills. Destiny is improving in Performance skills. Fate is improving in Performance skills.

Final Show Rating: C-

Notes: The crowd wasn’t happy as they were expecting more angles and interview segments, I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling Report

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in Molson Palais des Sports, and drew 3,015 fans. The feedback from viewers has been decent, although hardly spectacular.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.74 rating on Maple Leaf Sports

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 4 of 5 predictions correct!

Dragonmack: 4 of 5 predictions correct!

OOC: Thanks to both BHK1978 and Dragonmack for making predictions for this show. The next edition of Jerome Turner sits down with Chris Kaladaro will be posted within the next few days. Until then read up on the results and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

Jerome Turner sits down with Chris Kaladaro after the latest edition of CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Jerome Turner: “Hello once again CGC Wrestling fans Jerome Turner here on a Tuesday evening to present to you The Jerome Turner Sit down interview of the week. As always I am joined by my guest the head booker of Canadian Golden Combat Mr. Chris Kaladaro. Chris how are you this week and how did the show go for you this past Sunday.”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well I thought all of the matches went off well as well as the interview segment at the beginning of the show. After all we are a promotion focused on the entertainment of our fans so having good segments like the one that we had at the start of our last show is a must.”

Jerome: “Mentioning that segment how do you feel that Destiny did representing his team the Soldiers of Fortune against Eddie Chandler in that segment.”

Chris: “My first thoughts about it and I am not going to lie but I was a bit worried about how Destiny would carry himself. However he did exactly what I wanted him to do with the guidelines that the road agents gave him before the show.”

Jerome: “Of course I have to ask you the same thing about Eddie Chandler.”

Chris: “I thought he did an exceptional job in this segment he is the kind of guy who can bring out a good interview in absolutely anyone so my hats off to him.”

Jerome: “Good enough, the first match of the night was Ed Monton taking on Bobby Thomas. What did you think of this match and do you think that the right man won?”

Chris: “Yes to be quite honest I think that Ed Monton is a more promising star right now than Bobby Thomas, that isn’t to be a knock towards Bobby but right now I think that Ed has more to offer at the moment.”

Jerome: “On to the next match which was between Alex and Ricky DeColt as they took on 2/3rds of the Elite in Dan DaLay and Nate Johnson. Did this match live up to your expectations that you had prior to the match getting started?”

Chris: “Yeah I would say so I mean you have four great talents in two of the DeColts and their opponents are Dan DaLay who is a main player in the company as well as Nate Johnson who’s future is only looking up from here. I thought the match on paper looked good but it looked even better in the ring in my opinion.”

Jerome: “Alright moving along as we are already running a bit short on time, the third match of the night featured Trent Shaffer taking on Whippy The Clown. How do you think this match went over with the fans?”

Chris: “Well as far as I know they seemed to like it because I didn’t really hear any negative feedback about it, Trent and Whippy are both future stars and the two of them in the ring together in a one on one match just makes for an entertaining match.”

Jerome: “Now moving on to the match which had a lot of people talking at the end of the night, I am of course talking about the match between Joey Poison and Jack DeColt for the CGC Canadian Championship. Do you think that the fans were shocked at the outcome of this match because a lot of people had expected Jack DeColt to win.”

Chris: “Well yes I would say a lot of people were probably thinking from the outset of this match that Jack DeColt had it in the bag. However you have to remember who he was in the ring with he wasn’t just in the ring with anyone, he was in the ring with Joey Poison the current CGC Canadian Champion. So I would say that people if they are shocked that is fine but quite frankly in my opinion they shouldn’t have been.”

Jerome: “Finally onto the main event it was the current CGC World Tag Team Champions The Soldiers Of Fortune taking on the CGC World Heavyweight Champion Eddie Chandler in a handicap match. Do you think that the fans got their moneys worth during this match?”

Chris: “Of course a lot of the matches I book are simply because that’s the kind of stuff I would have loved to see when I was a fan. Granted I am still a fan of wrestling but now I have a whole lot of fans to please so I have to give them what I believe that they would want. I thought the match went very well for all parties involved and all three of those men are only going to get better as time passes by.”

Jerome: “Alright Chris well once again I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to join us here today.”

Chris: “No problem Jerome and thank you as well.”

Jerome: “Until next time this has been Jerome Turner saying so long and I will see you at the matches.”

OOC: Some of the matches for the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted on Thursday until then read this column and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling

Thursday Week 2, June 2010

Hello ladies and gentleman and CGC Wrestling fans Jerome Turner here to talk about some of the things that you can expect to see if you attend the event live or whether you are watching at home. This weeks show is scheduled to be held at the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada.

The first match of the night will see Trent Shaffer taking on one half of the CGC World Tag Team Champions and one half of the Soldiers of Fortune in Fate. Will Trent Shaffer be able to gain a victory in his quest to become the CGC World Heavyweight Champion or will Fate be able to pull out the win over Trent.

In a triple threat match for the CGC Canadian Championship the Champion Joey Poison defends against opponents Destiny and Dan DaLay. Will Joey be able to overcome the odds to retain his CGC Canadian Title or will a new champion be crowned in either Dan DaLay or Destiny.

In the co-main event, Bobby Thomas takes on Ricky DeColt will Bobby be able to pull out the upset or will Ricky be able to win the match as many feel he should.

Finally in the main event, Jack and Alex DeColt will step into the ring together in tag team action as they take on two thirds of the Elite in Nate Johnson and CGC World Champion Eddie Chandler. Will the DeColts pull out the win or will Eddie Chandler’s recent success lead a fellow Elite Member success in Nate Johnson.

All this and so much more will happen live this Sunday from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada. Whether you have tickets to the show or you are going to be watching on TV in the comfort of your own home this is one show that you can’t afford to miss.

Those matches again are

Fate vs. Trent Shaffer

Destiny vs. Dan DaLay vs. Joey Poison ©

Bobby Thomas vs. Ricky DeColt

Jack and Alex DeColt vs. Elite (Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson)

OOC: Predictions as always are welcome, as soon as enough people have sent in their picks and as soon as the results have been written they will be posted (most likely on Sunday) So until then Get Predicting!

Fate vs. Trent Shaffer

Trent is the future so he should get a win over that Power of Pain wanna be.

I just do not think that Nate is at a level yet where he can defeat a DeColt.

Fate vs. Trent Shaffer

Trent is the future so he should get a win over that Power of Pain wanna be.

I just do not think that Nate is at a level yet where he can defeat a DeColt.

I agree with everything BHK1978 said.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">CGC Title Bout Wrestling</span></span></span></strong><p> Sunday Week 2, June 2010</p><p> King Edward Multiplex (British Columbia) – 3,955</p><p> Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports</p><p> </p><p> [The cameras fade up inside of the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada, the cameras catch a glimpse of all of the 3,955 fans that have jam packed the arena here tonight for what is promised to be a great night of CGC Wrestling action. The camera cuts to another camera positioned right in front of the announcer’s table.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Adrian Garcia:</strong> <em>“Hello CGC Wrestling fans and welcome to another exciting edition of CGC Title Bout Wrestling I am Adrian Garcia and with me as always is Jerome Turner. Jerome what do we have in store for the fans here tonight?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jerome Turner:</strong> <em>“Well Adrian tonight in our main event it’s a tag team match between Alex and Jack DeColt and they will be taking on Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson two thirds of the Elite.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Adrian:</strong> <em>“Sounds huge but there is something going on down in the entrance way can we get a camera down there to see what it is.”</em></p><p> </p><p> [The camera cuts out and another one picks up the action positioned on the entrance ramp as Alex and Jack DeColt make their way out to the ringside area both with microphones in hand. The two men get in the ring and raise their microphones to their mouths and begin to speak.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alex DeColt:</strong> <em>“Well hello CGC Wrestling fans and welcome to Title Bout Wrestling.”</em></p><p> </p><p> .:Fans Cheer:.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jack DeColt:</strong> <em>“Tonight you are all in for a treat as you will see us in the main event taking on the current CGC World Champion Eddie Chandler and his partner Nate Johnson.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alex DeColt:</strong> <em>“Hey Jack I am scared I mean we have to face the Elite…come on give me a break we are the DeColts and intimidation is not a factor with us.”</em></p><p> </p><p> [With that said Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson make their way out of the entrance ramp and begin to walk down to the ring. They think twice before going any further and stop in the center of the entrance ramp before one of them begins to speak.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Eddie Chandler:</strong> <em>“You think your not intimidated come on you know your lying to yourself because after all you are looking at the Elite the three closest people on the roster.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Nate Johnson:</strong> <em>“Eddie is right you see you two may be brothers but the three of us in the Elite might as well be brothers because we think the same and we act the same. We are one cohesive unit and we know that the same can’t be said for you I mean after all Steve DeColt is in NOTBPW now isn’t he.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alex DeColt:</strong> <em>“You shut up that is personal family business.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Eddie Chandler:</strong> <em>“Oh did that strike a nerve, well that is good because now that gives you more of a reason to want to face us here tonight.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jack DeColt:</strong> <em>“Yeah like we needed it.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Nate Johnson:</strong> <em>“Well until then we will see you in this ring later tonight that way you have an hour to think about how badly the Elite are going to beat the two of you into the ground.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alex:</strong> <em> “We’ll just see about that.”</em></p><p> </p><p> [With that said Eddie and Nate make their way back up the entrance ramp and make their way to their locker room as Alex and Jack slowly get out of the ring and do the same.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Adrian Garcia helped Chandler during this segment. Adrian Garcia helped Johnson during this segment. The performance of Eddie Chandler was good. Nate Johnson was very underwhelming. This segment lifted the crowd.</p><p> Segment Rating: B</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 1</span></strong></p><p> Fate vs. Trent Shaffer</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Trent Shaffer defeated Fate in 7:44 by pinfall with a Heart Burn.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The colour commentary gave the match a boost.</p><p> Match Rating: C-</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 2</span></strong></p><p> Destiny vs. Dan DaLay vs. Joey Poison ©</p><p> <em>CGC Canadian Championship Match</em></p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Joey Poison defeated Destiny and Dan DaLay in 13:07 when Joey Poison defeated Dan DaLay by pinfall with an Antidote Web. Joey Poison makes defense number 15 of his CGC Canadian title.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Joey Poison seemed off his game tonight. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Destiny is improving in Technical skills. Destiny is improving in Performance skills. Dan DaLay is improving in Performance skills.</p><p> Match Rating: C</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 3</span></strong></p><p> Bobby Thomas vs. Ricky DeColt</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Ricky DeColt defeated Bobby Thomas in 13:02 by pinfall with a DeColt 45.</p><p> Match Rating: C+</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Event – Match 4</span></strong></p><p> Jack and Alex DeColt vs. Nate Johnson and Eddie Chandler</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson defeated Jack & Alex DeColt in 27:35 when Eddie Chandler defeated Alex DeColt by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> This match lifted the crowd. Alex DeColt is improving in Rumble skills. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.</p><p> Match Rating: B-</p><p> </p><p> Final Rating: C-</p><p> Notes: You used Nate Johnson far too much on this show, The crowd wasn’t happy as they had expected more angles and interview segments, I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">CGC Title Bout Wrestling</span></span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in King Edward Multiplex, and drew 3,955 fans. The feedback from viewers has been decent, although hardly spectacular.</p><p> </p><p> CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.74 rating on Maple Leaf Sports</p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Prediction Key</span></strong></p><p> Everyone who predicted for this show (BHK1978, Dragonmack, and Lo-Drew) had the same predictions so you all got 3/4 correct. With the match that you got wrong being the main event as Eddie and Nate were able to defeat Jack and Alex.</p><p> </p><p> The Next edition of Jerome Turner Sits down with Chris Kaladaro will be posted in the next few days (by Tuesday at the latest) so until then read up on the results and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.</p>

Jerome Turner: “Hello once again CGC Wrestling fans Jerome Turner here with Chris Kaladaro to talk about some of the things that went down this week on the show. Chris how do you think the show went and what kind of reviews have you been hearing about it?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well I have actually been hearing a lot of positive reviews for once sometimes you get a mixed bag of people who either loved it or hated it but a lot of people really seemed to like our last effort.”

Jerome Turner: “The first question that comes to mind tonight involves the opening of the last show and my question for you is do you think that Nate Johnson did his part in a segment with Eddie Chandler and Alex and Jack DeColt?”

Chris: “Actually I would have to say that he impressed me, I didn’t want him to say to much on the microphone because I wasn’t sure how well he would do. But from what he did say he did a pretty good job of doing it.”

Jerome Turner: “Onto the first match of the evening which was Fate taking on Trent Shaffer how do you think that this match went and do you think that Fate was the right opponent for Trent in this match?”

Chris: “I thought the match went very well, Trent is getting to the point where he is slowly becoming a guy who can have a match with anyone and make them look good. As for Fate being the right opponent for Trent I thought he was the right opponent for him otherwise I wouldn’t have put the match together in the first place.”

Jerome Turner: “Now onto the second match of the night which was the triple threat match for the CGC Canadian Championship involving the Champion Joey Poison taking on his two challengers in Dan DaLay and Destiny. What were your thoughts on this match?”

Chris: “I thought the match was done pretty well, the reason we went with a triple threat match was simple too many contenders. Rather than split it up so that Dan would get a shot this week and Destiny would get a shot next week we decided to put them all in one match.”

Jerome Turner: “Do you think the right person won?”

Chris: “Of course, Joey Poison hasn’t even begun to get stale as the champion yet but when the right time comes he will lose the title.”

Jerome Turner: “Onto the next match which was Ricky DeColt taking on Bobby Thomas, how do you feel this match went and were you happy with the end result?”

Chris: “I have absolutely no complaints to make about this match, I thought that Bobby held up his end of the match quite nicely and Ricky even went as far as to tell me that he would like to do a program with Bobby in the future. If after a match a DeColt comes up to the boss an recommends to be in a program with a specific wrestler after just one match then that wrestler definitely did his job and did it well.”

Jerome Turner: “Now onto the main event how did you think this match went and what is next for Eddie Chandler and the CGC World Heavyweight Championship belt?”

Chris: “Well again this match got a great rating so it obviously was a good match, as for what’s next for Eddie Chandler and the World Title you will find out in due time. I don’t want to sit here and tell you what’s next because then well what’s the fun in that.”

Jerome Turner: “Fair enough, well that just about does it for this weeks edition of Jerome Turner sits down with Chris Kaladaro until next time ladies and gentleman I am Jerome Turner saying so long and see you soon.”

OOC: Some of the matches that will be taking place at the next show will be posted sometime on Thursday. Until then read up on this column or anything else in this dynasty and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>NOTBPW have made an offer to Jerome Turner<p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Canadian Golden Combat Presents In The Company Of Legends</span></strong></p><p> Thursday Week 3, June 2010</p><p> </p><p> Hello ladies and gentleman and wrestling fans alike Jerome Turner here once again to go over some of the things that you can expect to see live this Friday night as CGC will be live on pay per view with In The Company Of Legends. This event promises to be a must see show as CGC invades Victoria Royal Athletic Park in British Columbia Canada.</p><p> </p><p> The first match scheduled for the night will be Nate Johnson taking on Ricky DeColt. Will Nate Johnson be able to pull out the upset by defeating Ricky DeColt. Or will Ricky do what many think he is going to do and easily defeat Nate Johnson.</p><p> </p><p> Alex DeColt steps into the ring to do battle with Trent Shaffer, will Trent be able to get the victory over CGC Owner Alex DeColt or will Alex figure out a way to get past Trent Shaffer.</p><p> </p><p> Dan DaLay takes on one half of the CGC Tag Team Champions and one half of the Soldiers of Fortune in Fate. Will Fate be on Fate’s side or will Dan DaLay defeat Fate.</p><p> </p><p> In a match for the CGC Canadian Championship the other half of the Soldiers Of Fortune Destiny will take on the CGC Canadian Champion Joey Poison. Will Destiny prove it is his Destiny to be a champion in CGC or will Joey Poison make short work out of Destiny and add another name to his long list of title defenses.</p><p> </p><p> In the co-main event, Jack DeColt steps into the ring to do battle with Ed Monton. Will the former CGC World Champion defeat another former CGC World Champion in Ed Monton? Or will Ed pull out the upset victory by defeating Jack DeColt.</p><p> </p><p> Finally in the main event for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship Bobby Thomas challenges the champion Eddie Chandler. Will Eddie have something up his sleeve in order to retain his belt or will Bobby Thomas shock everyone by ending Eddie Chandlers reign when it has barely even started.</p><p> </p><p> All these questions and much more will be answered live this Friday Night as CGC presents In The Company Of Legends live Victoria Royal Athletic Park. If you haven’t done so already get your tickets now and be a part of Canadian Golden Combat live.</p><p> </p><p> Those matches again are</p><p> </p><p> Nate Johnson vs. Ricky DeColt</p><p> Trent Shaffer vs. Alex DeColt</p><p> Dan DaLay vs. Fate</p><p> </p><p> Destiny vs. Joey Poison ©</p><p> <em>CGC Canadian Championship Match</em></p><p> </p><p> Jack DeColt vs. Ed Monton</p><p> </p><p> Bobby Thomas vs. Eddie Chandler ©</p><p> <em>CGC World Heavyweight Championship</em></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: Predictons as always are welcome the results will most likely be posted sometime on Sunday so until then get predicting!</p>

<p>Nate Johnson vs. <strong>Ricky DeColt</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Trent Shaffer vs. <strong>Alex DeColt</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dan DaLay </strong>vs. Fate</p><p> </p><p>

Destiny vs. <strong>Joey Poison ©</strong></p><p>

CGC Canadian Championship Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jack DeColt</strong> vs. Ed Monton</p><p> </p><p>

Bobby Thomas vs. <strong>Eddie Chandler</strong> ©</p><p>

CGC World Heavyweight Championship </p><p> </p><p>

Bobby Thomas does not have "it" to become a Champion in my opinion.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">CGC In The Company Of Legends</span></span></span></strong><p> Friday Week 3, June 2010</p><p> Victoria Royal Athletic Park (British Columbia) – 10,000</p><p> Shown Live on Pay Per View</p><p> </p><p> [To start out the show for the evening the CGC World Heavyweight Champion Eddie Chandler makes his way out to the ring with the CGC World Title draping over his shoulder. He makes his way down to the ringside area and throws the belt into the ring underneath the bottom rope before hoping on the apron and getting in though the top and middle rope. He goes over to the corner and grabs a microphone from the ring announcer before returning to the middle of the ring to talk about some issues.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Eddie Chandler:</strong> <em>“You know I have been the CGC World Heavyweight Champion since I won it back at CGC’s Chaos in the Cage. Now nobody can tell me that I don’t deserve this belt because fact of the matter is that when the man that you defeat for it is a DeColt then you automatically in my opinion have earned it.”</em></p><p> </p><p> [Just when Eddie Chandler finished his thought Bobby Thomas makes his way down to the ringside area he stops just short of the ring with a microphone in hand and begins to speak.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Bobby Thomas:</strong> <em>“Face it you didn’t win anything the fair way you always have your Elite buddies help you, you know I am going to give the fans here tonight a little history lesson.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Eddie Chandler:</strong> <em>“Yawn wake me up when this is over.”</em></p><p> </p><p> [Eddie lays down in the ring and acts as if he is taking a nap.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Bobby Thomas:</strong> <em>“You know a while ago I was the tag team partner of one of your Elite members Nate Johnson and we were known as the Specialists. However somewhere down the line Dan DaLay and that piece of garbage who is lying in the ring got to him and corrupted his thinking. So then he left the tag team with me and joined up with Dan DaLay and Eddie Chandler in the Elite and that still doesn’t sit well with me.”</em></p><p> </p><p> [Eddie realizes that Bobby had stopped talking and he raises his head up off of the mat.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Eddie:</strong> <em>“Are you done?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Bobby:</strong> <em>“Yeah I am.”</em></p><p> </p><p> [Eddie gets up off of the mat.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Eddie:</strong> <em>“Wow I think I am going to cry, yeah right that makes me want to puke, the truth is that Nate Johnson got smart. He saw that being with you in a tag team wasn’t going to get him anywhere so instead he joined the Elite and now he is where a man with his talent should be.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Bobby:</strong> <em>“Yeah maybe you are right but where is he now exactly the same place he would have been if he would have stuck with me. You promise all these things to guys if they will join the Elite but the fact is that you don’t go through with them. Fact of the matter is that you need them a hell of a lot more than they need you, and now that you are the World Champion you need them even more than you did before. So they can do your dirty work and you can keep that belt as long as you possibly can.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Eddie:</strong> <em>“Blah, Blah, Blah, stop running your mouth you really want a chance to prove yourself here tonight and prove everything you just said to be true.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Bobby:</strong> <em>“Yeah I do.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Eddie:</strong> <em>“Than put your money where your mouth is and face me in the ring in a one on one match here tonight and just to gain your trust I will tell both Dan and Nate that I don’t need them at ringside. That way the match will be a fair one and when I beat you then you won’t be able to whine and cry and make all of those excuses that I know that you would make otherwise.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Bobby:</strong> <em>“That sounds good to me I hope that you enjoyed being the Champion because tonight is a changing of the guard as we will end the night with a new world heavyweight champion.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Eddie:</strong> <em>“That remains to be seen buddy.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Bobby:</strong> <em>“Well its going to happen whether you like it or not so I will see you in the ring tonight.”</em></p><p> </p><p> [With that said Bobby Thomas makes his way back towards the entrance ramp and though the curtain before he disappears from the sight of the fans and from Eddie who is still in the ring. Eddie then shakes his head and steps through the top and middle ropes and waits on the ramp to make sure Bobby has left before making his way up the entrance ramp and back to his locker room.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Adrian Garcia helped Chandler during this segment. Eddie Chandler was a real star in this segment. Bobby Thomas looked lost out there. This segment lifted the crowd.</p><p> Segment Rating: B</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 1</span></strong></p><p> Nate Johnson vs. Ricky DeColt</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Ricky DeColt defeated Nate Johnson in 7:33 by pinfall with a DeColt 45.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Ricky DeColt was really off his game tonight.</p><p> Match Rating: C</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 2</span></strong></p><p> Alex DeColt vs. Trent Shaffer</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Alex DeColt defeated Trent Shaffer in 12:36 by pinfall with a DeColt Driver.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Alex DeColt is improving in Technical skills.</p><p> Match Rating: C+</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 3</span></strong></p><p> Dan DaLay vs. Fate</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Dan DaLay defeated Fate in 12:38 by pinfall with a DaLay Down.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Fate was visibly tiring toward the end. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Dan DaLay is improving in Performance skills.</p><p> Match Rating: D+</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 4</span></strong></p><p> Destiny vs. Joey Poison ©</p><p> <em>CGC Canadian Championship Match</em></p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Joey Poison defeated Destiny in 13:02 by pinfall with an Antidote Web. Joey Poison makes defense number 16 of his CGC Canadian title.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> There were times when there was a definite lack of psychology on display, and the match had a tendency to drift a little. Destiny is improving in Technical skills.</p><p> Match Rating: C</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 5</span></strong></p><p> Jack DeColt vs. Ed Monton</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Jack DeColt defeated Ed Monton in 13:04 by submission with an End Of Days.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Jack DeColt is improving in Performance skills. Ed Monton is improving in Technical skills.</p><p> Match Rating: C</p><p> </p><p> Eddie Chandler is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Trent Shaffer comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Chandler does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Eddie Chandler was a real star in this segment. The Chandler vs. Shaffer storyline has continued with this segment.</p><p> Segment Rating: C+</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Event – Match 6</span></strong></p><p> Bobby Thomas vs. Eddie Chandler ©</p><p> <em>CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match</em></p><p> </p><p> In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Eddie Chandler defeated Bobby Thomas in 17:45 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch. Eddie Chandler makes defense number 3 of his CGC World title.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Eddie Chandler came out of the match looking good. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.</p><p> Match Rating: C+</p><p> </p><p> After the match as Eddie is in the ring celebrating his victory over Bobby with the World Title raises high in the air, Trent rushes the ring and begins to beat on Eddie Chandler forcing Eddie to drop the title on the ground. Trent does everything he can in order to leave Eddie down and out and incapacitated for a while. Trent takes the CGC World Heavyweight Title off of the ground and takes it in his hand and raises it high above his head as he is standing over Eddie Chandler and the copyright information is rolled.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Trent Shaffer was very underwhelming. Eddie Chandler looked good. The Chandler vs. Shaffer storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.</p><p> Segment Rating: B+</p><p> </p><p> Final Show Rating: C+</p><p> Notes: This Show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Last Night’s CGC In The Company Of Legends</span></span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Canadian Golden Combat held CGC In The Company Of Legends last night in Victoria Royal Athletic Park, and drew 10,000 fans. The feedback has been great, it has drawn a lot of praise.</p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Prediction Key</p><p> BHK1978: 6 of 6 correct for a perfect score!</p><p> Dragonmack: 5 of 6 correct!</p><p> </p><p> OOC: Thanks to both BHK and Dragonmack for making predictions on this show, the next edition of Jerome Turner sits down with Chris Kaladaro will be posted by Tuesday at the latest so until then read up on the results and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.</p>

Jerome Turner sits down with Chris Kaladaro after CGC’s latest pay per view titled In The Company Of Legends

Jerome Turner: “Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to another exciting edition of the show where I talk to the brain behind CGC Chris Kaladaro. Chris it is as always a pleasure to have you with us here today what can you tell us about CGC’s latest pay per view effort.”

Chris: “Well this is probably the first pay per view that CGC has had since I have come in that I am truly happy about.”

Jerome Turner: “Interesting why is that.”

Chris: “Well to be honest its not just one thing it’s the fact that we have all these elements that are great on their own but when they all come together you get one great element meaning one great company.”

Jerome: “Well I have to ask you how do you think Bobby Thomas did in the opening segment of the show with the CGC World Champion Eddie Chandler?”

Chris: “I thought he could have done a lot better it sucks when you have an idea in mind and roll with it only to have your road agent tell you that so and so in this case being Bobby Thomas looked lost out there. To make the record clear I am not disappointed in him I am disappointed that we tried something and it didn’t necessarily work out but what can you do right.”

Jerome: “Well we have to move on and I am curious to know what you thought of the match between Nate Johnson and Ricky DeColt?”

Chris: “Well I thought the match was as good as it could have been, Ricky is a great talent and to have him work with someone like Nate Johnson not only makes Nate better but Ricky as well.”

Jerome: “Very well, moving on how do you think the match between Alex DeColt and Trent Shaffer went do you think people were surprised to see Alex DeColt win?”

Chris: “I thought the match went very well and no I don’t think anyone should be surprised when Alex DeColt wins a match after all it is his promotion. This match had star power written all over it, you have a veteran in Alex DeColt who is well respected going up against a rookie in Trent Shaffer. The match in my opinion could have gone either way but if anything people should be surprised if Trent Shaffer won not Alex.”

Jerome: “Alright fair enough, moving on to the next match of the night which was Dan DaLay taking on one half of the Soldiers of Fortune Fate. What do you have to say about this match?”

Chris: “Not much really the match wasn’t the best but it also wasn’t the worst match I think both of these guys will be around for a long time in the future.”

Jerome: “Alright and the other half of the Soldiers of Fortune Destiny got an opportunity at Joey Poison and the CGC Canadian Championship. Do you think that the fans were expecting Joey Poison to win this match without any problems?”

Chris: “I have said this once and I will say it once again, anyone can be beat on any day so to say that the fans wrote off Destiny as a possible contender for the belt is not even close to being the truth.”

Jerome: “So you think the right person won?”

Chris: “Of course like I have said before, Joey Poison is a great champion and he will lose the title when he is supposed to. Obviously he won the match so he wasn’t supposed to lose to his opponent this last week.”

Jerome: “Onto the next match then, how do you think Ed Monton matched up to Jack DeColt in the ring when they faced off against each other this past Friday night.

Chris: “Well Ed Monton was a former CGC World Heavyweight Champion it might have been back in 1993 but he still was a former champion. So this match in my opinion was a fans dream match former champion vs. former champion to see who the better man was. I thought the match went very well and Ed Monton proved that even though he has aged a while since winning the CGC World Title he can still keep up with the young guns.”

Jerome: “Now before the main event, Trent Shaffer came down to ringside to try and distract Eddie Chandler, do you think it worked?”

Chris: “Well obviously it didn’t because Eddie still won his match but I thought it was interesting to have him face off against Bobby Thomas when he knew that Trent Shaffer was watching his every move. It is kind of distracting for a specific wrestler to have to wrestle in a match let alone worry about someone in the crowd but obviously Eddie was able to do it.”

Jerome: “Well after the match it proved that Trent wasn’t just there to watch the match because after Eddie had beaten Bobby, Trent jumped the rail and beat up Eddie Chandler. Do you think that Trent has finally reached his breaking point having not been able to win the CGC World Title on his previous attempts.”

Chris: “No I don’t I think that Trent just realizes how much he wants to be the CGC World Heavyweight Champion and as a result will whatever it takes to get what he wants. I have no problem with that in fact I admire a guy who would do that but we will have to see where it takes him.”

Jerome: “Well as always I would like to thank you Chris for taking your time to do this interview with us each and every week. Until next time this has been Jerome Turner saying so long and I will see you at the matches.”

OOC: Some of the matches that will be taking place on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted on Thursday Night. Until then read up on this column and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

Archived