Canadian Golden Combat: Reforming its legacy

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling

Saturday Week 2, December 2010

Hello ladies and gentleman Adrian Garcia here to talk about some of the matches that we have scheduled for this week’s edition of Title Bout Wrestling taking place from the Varsity Arena in Ontario Canada.

Before the show goes on the air, two of CGC’s newest members Ford Gumble and Happy Elwood will go one on one in a dark match. Who will win this match and start their CGC career off in a positive way find out this Sunday.

In the first match of Title Bout Wrestling, Fate takes on Ricky DeColt. Last week Ricky took on Destiny and lost, will Ricky suffer the same Fate this week and suffer a loss, or will Ricky pull out the win.

In the second match of the night, Larry Wood takes on Shane Nelson Larry Wood won his debut match a few weeks a go on Title Bout Wrestling against Ed Monton. Will he be able to continue his winning ways by going 2-0 after defeating Shane Nelson? Or will Shane Nelson put Larry’s undefeated streak to rest with a loss.

In the third match of the night, CGC’s head booker Chris Kaladaro takes on Ed Monton, will Chris Kaladaro defeat Ed Monton or will Ed Monton defeat Chris Kaladaro. Tune into Title Bout Wrestling to find out who wins.

In the fourth match of the night, Alex DeColt takes on Destiny last week Destiny defeated Ricky will Destiny be able to defeat Alex DeColt one week later. Or will Alex prove that Destiny’s win last week against his brother was a fluke when he defeats him.

In the co-main event, number one contender to the CGC World Heavyweight Championship Jack DeColt finds himself outnumbered as he takes on both Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson. Will Jack be able to keep up his winning ways on his road to an eventual CGC World Heavyweight Championship? Or will Eddie and Nate defeat Jack halting his momentum for the time being.

In the main event of the evening, former CGC Canadian Champion Joey Poison takes on current CGC World Heavyweight Champion Trent Shaffer with the CGC World Heavyweight Championship on the line. Will Joey be able to defeat Trent ending his reign and beginning his first reign as CGC World Heavyweight Champion. Or will Trent retain his CGC World Heavyweight Championship and deny Joey his dream of being the champion?

All these questions and so much more will be answered live at this Sunday’s edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Until then this has been Adrian Garcia saying so long and I will see you all ringside at the matches.

Those matches again are…

Pre-Show

Ford Gumble vs. Happy Elwood

Fate vs. Ricky DeColt

Larry Wood vs. Shane Nelson

Ed Monton vs. Chris Kaladaro

Alex DeColt vs. Destiny

Jack DeColt vs. Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson

Joey Poison vs. Trent Shaffer ©

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match

OOC: Predictions as always are welcome, the results will be posted sometime on Sunday so you have between now and then to get them in. So get predicting!

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fate vs. Ricky DeColt

Alex DeColt vs. Destiny

Pre-Show

Fate vs. Ricky DeColt

Alex DeColt vs. Destiny

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday, Week 2, December 2010

Varsity Arena (Ontario) – 2,000

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

Pre Show Match

In an extremely short match, Ford Gumble defeated Happy Elwood in 4:24 by pinfall with a Savate Kick.

Road Agent Notes

Happy Elwood was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The crowd were totally turned off by having a match between jobbers on the show. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match Rating: F

Match 1

Fate vs. Ricky DeColt

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Ricky DeColt defeated Fate in 7:34 by pinfall with a DeColt 45.

Road Agent Notes

Fate and Ricky DeColt have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Fate is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: C-

Match 2

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Larry Wood defeated Shane Nelson in 8:26 by pinfall with a Running Big Foot.

Road Agent Notes

Jenny Playmate did some good work at ringside. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Shane Nelson is improving in Rumble skills.

Match Rating: D+

Match 3

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Chris Kaladaro defeated Ed Monton in 7:42 by pinfall with a Painkiller.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Ed Monton is improving in Technical skills. Ed Monton is improving in Performance skills. Chris Kaladaro is improving in Performance skills.

Match 4

Alex DeColt vs. Destiny

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Alex DeColt defeated Destiny in 8:03 by pinfall with a DeColt Driver.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Destiny is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: C+

Match 5

In a match that had a fantastic crowd and great wrestling action, Jack DeColt defeated Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson in 7:54 when Jack DeColt defeated Nate Johnson by submission with an End Of Days.

Road Agent Notes

Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.

Trent Shaffer is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Jack DeColt comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Shaffer does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too.

Road Agent Notes

The J DeColt vs. Trent Shaffer storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: B

Main Event – Match 6

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Trent Shaffer defeated Joey Poison in 7:51 by pinfall with a Heart Burn. Trent Shaffer makes defense number 13 of his CGC World title.

Match Rating: C

Final Show Rating: C-

Notes: There was a general feeling that the promotion should really be offering more storylines to follow, given it’s supposed to focus on the entertainment aspect of wrestling. I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.41 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in Varsity Arena, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been decent, although hardly spectacular.

Prediction Key:

Dragonmack: 7 of 7 correct for a perfect score this week!

BHK1978: 6 of 7 correct.

Emark: 6 of 7 correct.

ThriceP86: 5 of 7 correct

OOC: Thanks to the above four for making predictions this week sorry the results are a little late but congratulations goes out to Dragonmack for getting a perfect score for this week! The next edition of the Terry Smith sitdown interview with Chris Kaladaro will be posted sometime on Tuesday so in the meantime feel free to comment on the show although its not much this week as well as anything else in the dynasty that has grabbed your attention.

Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after The latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling.

Terry Smith: “Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to another edition of the show where I pick the brain of the head booker of CGC Chris Kaladaro. Chris thanks for joining me here today, and I would like to start by asking you what you initially thought of the show?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I didn’t think the show was that good to be honest, it could have been worse but it wasn’t as good as it should have been.”

Terry Smith: “I would like to start out by talking about the match that took place before the show went on the air live between Ford Gumble one of CGC’s newcomers and Happy Elwood a man we normally don’t see on the show. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Considering the rating it got I would say it wasn’t very good but just a way for Ford to get a match on the show as well as Happy Elwood.”

Terry Smith: “Now onto the actual show and the first match of the night between Fate and Ricky DeColt, what did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought it was okay, it wasn’t anything special just a win for Ricky DeColt over a member of the Elite but nothing really special in my opinion.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the second match of the night between Larry Wood and Shane Nelson what did you think of the match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought it was good, Larry Wood had a great showing in the match and Shane did his part in the match as well so even though the rating might have said it wasn’t that good it was decent.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the third match of the night between Ed Monton and yourself what did you think of your performance in this match as well as your opponents?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Even though he is getting older Ed seems to improve in some way each and every week and that is always a good thing. I thought Ed’s performance was good but I thought he was a bit off which would be the reason I won the match.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the next match of the night between Alex DeColt and Destiny, what did you think of this match and was it better than Ricky and Fate’s match in your opinion?”

Chris Kaladaro: “The match between Alex and Destiny was definitely better than the match between Ricky and Fate there is no question about it. I thought the match was very well done both guys did their share in bringing out the best match possible in their opponents.”

Terry Smith: “In the co-main event, Jack DeColt took on Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson in a two on one handicap match. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought the match was very well done, Eddie Chandler and Jack DeColt have had one on one matches in the past and they have always been good. So it couldn’t hurt the match to throw in Nate Johnson into the mix I might have not of been as good as a one on one match between Jack and Eddie but it was still a good match.”

Terry Smith: “Finally before the main event was scheduled to take place Jack DeColt made his way out to the ringside area to get a closer look at his future opponent CGC World Heavyweight Champion Trent Shaffer. Do you think that this distracted Trent?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Definitely he already had to deal with Joey Poison in his match and that is hard to do without a distraction however despite his opponent and Jack being at ringside he was still able to retain his title.”

Terry Smith: “Well Chris that’s all the time we have for this week’s edition of the show I would like to thank you for joining us."

Chris Kaladaro: “Thanks for having me Terry.”

Terry Smith: “Finally don’t forget to join Adrian Garcia live in the studio on Thursday as he goes over some of the matches that you can expect to see at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling.”

OOC: Some of the matches that will take place on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted sometime on Thursday. Until then feel free to read up on this column and comment if you would like to do so.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Chamber of Horrors

Thursday Week 3, December 2010

Hello ladies and gentleman Adrian Garcia here to talk about some of the matches that you can expect to see live this Friday night as CGC presents Chamber of Horrors live on pay per view.

The first match of the night is between former CGC World Heavyweight Champion Eddie Chandler and former CGC Canadian Champion Joey Poison. Who will win this match and get one step closer to getting a shot at the World Title tune in this Friday to find out.

In the second match of the night, Ted Brady challenges Nate Johnson for the CGC Canadian Championship will Nate defeat Ted with ease or will Ted prove to Nate that he shouldn’t overlook him in this match?

In the third match of the night, Larry Wood faces off against Stevie Grayson will Larry win and keep his undefeated streak alive or will Steve put the first blemish on it after defeating him?

In the fourth match of the night, Chris Kaladaro takes on Whippy The Clown will Chris be able to defeat Whippy or will Whippy defeat Chris and start working his way up the ranks.

In the fifth match of the night, Ed Monton takes on Shane Nelson, will Ed be able to defeat Shane Nelson or will the much younger Shane Nelson prove to be too much for Ed Monton to handle?

In the sixth match of the night, for the CGC World Tag Team Championships former champions The Soldiers Of Fortune take on the current CGC World Tag Team Champions Alex and Ricky DeColt. Will The Soldiers be able to win the match and as a result bring more titles to the Elite or will Alex and Ricky defeat the Soldiers and deny them their opportunity to do so?

Finally in the main event, Jack DeColt challenges Trent Shaffer for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship in a 30-minute iron man match. Will Trent be able to defeat Jack DeColt and retain his title or will Jack make good on his claim of coming out of 2010 as he came in.

All this and so much more will be answered live this Friday night as CGC presents Chamber of Horrors live this Friday Night on Pay Per View. If you can’t be there live in the arena, be sure to order the event live in the comfort of your own home on pay per view. Until then this has been Adrian Garcia saying so long and I will see you all ringside at the matches.

Those matches again are…

Eddie Chandler vs. Joey Poison

Ted Brady vs. Nate Johnson ©

CGC Canadian Championship Match

Larry Wood vs. Stevie Grayson

Chris Kaladaro vs. Whippy The Clown

Ed Monton vs. Shane Nelson

The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) vs. Alex and Ricky DeColt ©

CGC World Tag Team Championship Match

Jack DeColt vs. Trent Shaffer ©

30 Minute Iron Man Match

OOC: Predictions as always are welcome, the results will be posted sometime on Sunday after they have been written until then get predicting.

30 Minute Iron Man Match

The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) vs. Alex and Ricky DeColt ©CGC World Tag Team Championship Match

30 Minute Iron Man Match

Has Chris ever gotten a win in this diary?:D

The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) vs. Alex and Ricky DeColt ©CGC World Tag Team Championship Match

Those two old farts are not going to be Alex and Ricky

30 Minute Iron Man Match

30 Minute Iron Man Match

CGC Chamber Of Horrors

Friday, Week 3, December 2010

King Edward Multiplex (Ontario) – 5,000

Shown Live on Pay Per View

[To start off the show live from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada the CGC World Heavyweight Champion Trent Shaffer makes his way down to the ring. He takes a microphone and walks to the center of the ring, he looks around at the many people who are in attendance booing him and smirks before beginning to speak.]

Trent Shaffer: “Thank you for that warm reception but the fact is that you haven’t gotten over the fact that I am right the one true reason you are all here is to see yours truly in action. Who cares about Jack, Ricky, Alex, Eddie Chandler or even Joey Poison I am the guy you all come to see each and every night.”

[With that said Jack DeColt makes his way out to the top of the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand he raises it to his lips and begins to speak.]

Jack DeColt: “Trent, I wish you would just shut up, you know we have had all sorts of matches including a last man standing match at the last pay per view. However nothing will compare to the match we will have against each other here tonight, it will test our skills in a way that they have never been tested. We will see if you can really go the distance Trent in a match that a lot of guys in the back only talk about but they never actually do it. Tonight we will face off in the match that all the boys are afraid of a thirty-minute iron man match. What do you say Trent do you have the guts to go the distance with me because if you do then you truly deserve to be the World Heavyweight Champion but not until you beat me in this match.”

[Trent begins to pace back and forth in the ring before giving his answer.]

Trent Shaffer: “My guess is that you already talked to Chris Kaladaro and the match is final so there is nothing that I can really do about it. So I will just keep my mouth shut for now and do my talking in the ring during this match and when I beat you there is nothing you can do about it. You will let all of your fans down by not falling through on your guarantee that you would end the year just as you started it, as champion that’s not going to happen because I am going to defeat you here tonight.”

Jack DeColt: “You talk a big game Trent but we will just see when it is all said and done who has the belt and who doesn’t that right there will prove to you who the better man is and it won’t be you.”

Trent Shaffer: “Say what you want Jack but you know just as well as I do that our series is just about even we both have won three matches out of the six we have had. Tonight is the rubber match and the match that everyone will be talking about after the night is over. Not only will they be talking about the match but they will be talking about yours truly because I will be the one to win that match and carry the CGC World Heavyweight Championship deep into 2011.”

Jack DeColt: “We will just have to see about that once we get into the ring but the time for talk is over so I hope you got it all out of your system and we will see if you can back up what you have said in the ring. See you tonight champ or should I say former champ.”

[With that said Jack DeColt’s music hits as Trent is left irate in the ring Jack DeColt leaves the entrance ramp and then Trent Shaffer wastes no time getting out of the ring to go get ready for the biggest match of his career.]

Road Agent Notes

The J DeColt vs. Trent Shaffer storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd. Trent Shaffer is developing better performance skills.

Segment Rating: B

Match 1

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Eddie Chandler defeated Joey Poison in 8:02 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.

Road Agent Notes

Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.

Match 2

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Nate Johnson defeated Ted Brady in 8:02 by pinfall with a Natural Order. Nate Johnson makes defense number 3 of his CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

Ted Brady was visibly tiring toward the end. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Nate Johnson looked good out there. Ted Brady is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: D

Match 3

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Larry Wood defeated Stevie Grayson in 8:30 by pinfall with a Running Big Foot.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match 4

In a match that had some good action and a good crowd, Chris Kaladaro defeated Whippy The Clown in 7:59 by pinfall with a Painkiller.

Road Agent Notes

Chris Kaladaro is improving in Performance skills.

Match 5

In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, Ed Monton defeated Shane Nelson in 7:45 by pinfall with a Fallaway Slam.

Road Agent Notes[/b

]Ed Monton really needs a change to his character desperately. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Ed Monton is improving in Technical skills.

Match 6

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Soldiers Of Fortune defeated Alex & Ricky DeColt in 8:24 when Destiny defeated Ricky DeColt by pinfall. The Soldiers Of Fortune win the CGC World Tag Team titles.

Road Agent Notes

Alex DeColt came out of the match looking good. Destiny is improving in Performance skills. Fate is improving in Performance skills.

Jack DeColt is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Joey Poison comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Jack DeColt does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too.

Segment Rating: C-

Main Event – Match 7

30 Minute Iron Man Match

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Jack DeColt defeated Trent Shaffer in 30:00 by two falls to one. Jack DeColt wins the CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

The J DeColt vs. Trent Shaffer storyline has continued with this match.

Joey Poison attacks Jack DeColt in the ring, and leaves him down and out as the show goes off of the air.

Segment Rating: C+

Notes: There was a general feeling that the promotion should really be offering more storylines to follow, given it’s supposed to focus on the entertainment aspect of wrestling. I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

Last Night’s CGC Chamber Of Horrors

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Chamber Of Horrors last night in King Edward Multiplex, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback has been decent, although hardly spectacular.

There is now only one month remaining on the contract of Happy Elwood, as a result he has been contacted about the renewal of his contract.

There is now only one month remaining on the contract of Destiny, as a result he has been contacted about the renewal of his contract.

Prediction Key:

Emark: 5/7 correct.

Dragonmack: 4/7 correct.

BHK1978: 3/7 correct.

ThriceP86: 3/7 correct.

OOC: First Off I would like to apologize for this being posted so late, second I would like to thank everyone who took the time to make predictions for this show and finally I would like to remind everyone that the next edition of Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro will be posted sometime on Tuesday so until then read up on the results and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after CGC’s Chamber of Horrors

Terry Smith: “Hello ladies and gentleman Terry Smith here with Chris Kaladaro to talk about this Friday’s pay per view entitled Chamber of Horrors. Chris what did you think of the event overall?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Honestly I thought it was just okay nothing really special in my opinion except for maybe the title change as Jack DeColt won the title from Trent Shaffer.”

Terry Smith: “Speaking of them I would like to start off by talking about their opening segment going back and forth on the microphone. What did you think of this segment and do you think that Jack helped Trent at all in this segment?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought the segment was great, I do think that Trent can’t do these kind of segments on his own and that he needs assistance and its my job to make sure that he has the right guy to help him out in those segments.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the first match of the night between Eddie Chandler and Joey Poison, what did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought the match was good both superstars did their part and pulled their own weight during the match so that is always good to see.”

Terry Smith: “Alright onto the second match of the night which was for the CGC Canadian Championship as Ted Brady challenged Nate Johnson for the CGC Canadian Championship. Looking back on it do you think that Ted Brady was the right opponent for Nate Johnson?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well yes and no, yes if it had been a match on Title Bout Wrestling but no because it was a match on pay per view. Judging how the match went I would say that Ted Brady isn’t ready to be put on pay per view yet which not only made for an easy win for Nate but a not so good match in the process.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the third match between Larry Wood and Stevie Grayson what did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Nothing special really short and to the point and it wasn’t long enough for it to get too bad so just an average match in my opinion with Larry Wood as the winner.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the next match which was one that you took part in with Whippy The Clown, first what did you think of your performance in the match and second how do you think Whippy did as well?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well I thought my performance was pretty good, you have to remember that I am getting older so my best days are behind me. Whippy however has his whole career ahead of him so one loss here or there won’t hurt at all.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the next match between Ed Monton and Shane Nelson, what did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Again nothing really special Ed Monton got the win.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the co-main event between The Soldiers Of Fortune and Alex and Ricky DeColt for the CGC World Tag Team Championships how do you think this match went?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well as far as the rating it got it tied for best match on the show with the match I had with Whippy The Clown. I thought the match went very well The Soldiers Of Fortune won the match so now the Soldiers as well as the Elite are 1/3 of their way to staking their claim at all of the titles in CGC.”

Terry Smith: “Now before the main event, Joey Poison made his way out to ringside and sat down to watch the action. Who do you think he was targeting?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Your guess is as good as mine but if I had to I would say that he was definitely trying to get under the skin of the champion or whoever won the match.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the main event of the evening which was a 30 minute iron man match for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship between Jack DeColt and the champion Trent Shaffer. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Honestly I was expecting a lot more out of these two in this match, it wasn’t bad by any means but it wasn’t excellent either. This was the blow off match in their feud so now both guys will go separate ways but like I said I just expected more out of them.”

Terry Smith: “How did you feel about Jack DeColt winning the CGC World Heavyweight Championship for the second time since you have been the head booker.”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well technically it was only the first time he won the title since I became head booker the other time you are referring to he was actually the champion when I came in.”

Terry Smith: “What are your thoughts on the reign of Trent Shaffer now that it is over?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I have to admit even I was a fan, honestly I had my doubts about putting the title on him but I think he had bigger doubts about it then I did. However when he was given the belt and was able to run with it he proved me wrong as well as himself and that is the most important thing. During the course of his four month reign he racked up thirteen title defenses and these weren’t against nobody’s it’s a who’s who list of CGC talent including Eddie Chandler, Joey Poison, and the man who would eventually end his title reign Jack DeColt.”

Terry Smith: “If you had to venture a guess what would you say Jack wants to accomplish during this title reign?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well I can’t speak for him but if I was in the position that he is in I would say that I would like to defend the title more times during my second run then I did with my first. Jack successfully defended the title eighteen times during his first run with the belt and time will only tell if he will be able to top it.”

Terry Smith: “I apologize for getting a bit off topic here but we are running short on time so I will ask you this last question. We talked about Joey Poison watching the title match and then after the match we found out why he was doing so, to attack Jack DeColt and fire the first shot. Do you think this was a huge mistake by Joey Poison or do you think he knows what he is doing?”

Chris Kaladaro: “You have to remember this is Joey Poison a man who defended the CGC Canadian Championship 33 times before finally losing it not to long ago. Of course Joey knows what he is doing if he didn’t he wouldn’t have even of attempted to attack Jack DeColt. However he did it and now we are setting up to see some of the best matches in CGC history in my opinion with a feud that people have wanted to see for ten months”

Terry Smith: “Well Chris thanks for joining us again this week.”

Chris Kaladaro: “Thanks for having me.”

Terry Smith: “Be sure to join Adrian Garcia live in Studio this Saturday as he talks about the matches that you can expect to see this Sunday night on Title Bout Wrestling as part of the fallout after Chamber of Horrors. Until next time this has been Terry Smith saying so long and I will see you all this Sunday ringside at the matches.”

OOC: Some of the matches that will be taking place on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted sometime on Thursday. Until then read up on this column and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling

Saturday Week 3, December 2010

Hello ladies and gentleman Adrian Garcia here to talk about some of the matches that you can expect to see on tomorrow night’s edition of Title Bout Wrestling just forty eight hours removed from Chamber of Horrors. This weeks show will be taking place from the Abbotsford Recreation Complex in British Columbia Canada and here are some of the matches that you can expect to see should you attend the show live.

The first match of the night Ricky DeColt will attempt to get some revenge for his brother Jack as he goes one on one with the man who attacked Jack in the middle of the ring right after he had won the title Joey Poison. Will Ricky get some measure of revenge for his brother or will Joey defeat Ricky and prove that he is a legitimate threat to Jack DeColt’s championship.

In the second match of the night, Thrill Seeker gets his shot at the CGC Canadian Championship and the champion Nate Johnson. Will Thrill Seeker pull out an upset and defeat Nate or will Nate make short work of his challenger?

In the third match of the night the Dirty White Boys Grease Hogg and Lead Belly will challenge for the CGC World Tag Team Championships as they take on the champions The Soldiers Of Fortune. Will The Dirty White Boys be able to defeat The Soldiers in what would be a huge upset or will The Soldiers Of Fortune win the match and keep their title reign in tact.

In the fourth match of the night, two former CGC World Heavyweight Champions collide as Eddie Chandler takes on the man who just lost the CGC World Heavyweight Championship Trent Shaffer. Will Trent be able to get a win over Eddie and work his way back up to getting a shot at the CGC World Title Or will Eddie Chandler get the win and work his way towards getting another match with Jack DeColt.

In the co-main event, Ed Monton will take on Alex DeColt, will Ed pull out the upset and defeat Alex DeColt or will Alex prove to everyone that Ed is past his prime and should think about retiring as he defeats him in the center of the ring.

Finally in his first match since winning back the CGC World Heavyweight Championship Jack DeColt takes on Shane Nelson for the Championship. Will Shane shock the world defeating Jack and becoming the new World Heavyweight Champion or will Jack DeColt defeat Shane Nelson with ease and start his way towards a long and successful run at the top?

All this and so much more will be answered live from the Abbotsford Recreation Complex in British Columbia Canada this Sunday night as CGC presents Title Bout Wrestling. Until then this has been Adrian Garcia saying so long and I will see you at ringside for the matches along side my broadcast partner Terry Smith as we call the action.

Those matches again are…

Ricky DeColt vs. Joey Poison

Thrill Seeker vs. Nate Johnson ©

The Dirty White Boys vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune ©

Eddie Chandler vs. Trent Shaffer

Ed Monton vs. Alex DeColt

Shane Nelson vs. Jack DeColt ©

OOC: Sorry this wasn't posted earlier but it is up now and predictiosn as always are welcome. The Results will be posted sometime on Sunday after they have been written so get predicting!

I think Trent will win here to build himself up again.

The Dirty White Boys vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune ©CGC World Tag Team Championship Match

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday, Week 3, December 2010

Abbotsford Recreation Complex (British Columbia) – 2,000

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

The camera fades into the arena for the start of the show the ring has been set up for a celebration, as it would appear that Jack DeColt is having a celebration tonight.

[Jack DeColt’s music hits and he comes down to the ring with the World Heavyweight Championship secured around his waist. He walks up the ring steps and gets into the ring though the top and middle ropes, he goes to the corner near the time keepers table and calls for a microphone. The ring announcer bring him one and he takes it and goes to the center of the ring as his music cuts out and he raises the microphone to his lips to begin to speak.]

Jack DeColt: “Well, tonight I stand here not only the new CGC World Heavyweight Champion but also as a man of my word. You see I told everyone that I wasn’t only going to end Trent Shaffer’s run as the CGC World Heavyweight Champion but that I would end the year as CGC World Heavyweight Champion the same way I began the year as CGC World Heavyweight Champion. However I have a problem with the fact that someone decided to attack me my match was over and after he has watched on from ringside.”

[With that said Joey Poison makes his way out from behind the curtain and begins to make his way down to the ring. However he decides to stop in the middle of the entrance ramp he extends the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.]

Joey Poison: “Jack, I have a feeling that you would like to know why I attacked you well I will explain it to you. You see when Chris Kaladaro came on as head booker I was the CGC Canadian Champion and I made 33 title defenses over the period of one year I lost the belt two weeks after my the one year mark. That’s not the problem, the problem is the fact that when I lost the title I didn’t just get beaten by one man because Nate Johnson couldn’t do it on his own I got beaten by Nate and the Soldiers Of Fortune who joined Elite that night. The reason I did what I did is simply because you and your brothers didn’t help me when I needed it. I mean Elite is Eddie Chandler’s group and you have had more problems with Eddie Chandler than anyone has. He took your title the first time you had it so I would only assume that you would want to get any measure of revenge that you could against him.”

[Joey pauses for a minute to catch his breath and to take in the reaction from the fans in the arena.]

Joey Poison: “So the moral of the story is that I attacked you because you didn’t help me when I lost the Canadian Championship and you could have easily done so. I am not mad don’t get me wrong because I will get what I want soon enough. I am the one who is going to take your CGC World Heavyweight Championship so I wouldn’t get used to being the champion if I were you. When I do beat you, I am going to hold the World Title twice as long as I did the Canadian Championship so my guarantee is that I am going to make at least 66 defenses of that belt once I win it. Kind of a bold statement I know but look who is saying it if anyone can make that prediction it can be me because I am that good.”

Jack DeColt: “Joey you come out here and run your mouth about how great you are, but the fact of the matter is that I am better than you will ever hope to be. Until you win the CGC World Championship you are nothing. I don’t if you won some puny little belt and made 33 title defenses of it. If you were even to win the CGC World Heavyweight Championship it would simply be a fluke because you would lose it the next day. You may have won the 4C Championship but that title doesn’t compare to the prestige that the CGC World Heavyweight Championship has. This was supposed to be my moment and you stole it from me. So I am going to do whatever it takes to make sure that you never win the CGC World Heavyweight Championship and that you are never able to have a celebration like the one I was supposed to have. When we meet in the ring I am going to destroy you and that is the end of it.”

Joey Poison: “We will have to see about that I can’t wait.”

[With that said Joey starts walking to the ring as his match is up next, Jack throws the microphone down and then gets out of the ring and walks up the entrance ramp. Joey and Jack meet each other face to face but don’t have any contact with each other instead they just side step one another as Joey continues making his way to the ring and Jack goes back to the locker room.]

Segment Rating: B-

Match 1

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Joey Poison defeated Ricky DeColt in 8:30 by pinfall with an Antidote Web.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match 2

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Nate Johnson defeated Thrill Seeker in 8:25 by pinfall with a Natural Order. Nate Johnson makes defense number 4 of his CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

Nate Johnson is starting to become a little stale in his current role. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match 3

The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg and Lead Belly) vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) ©

In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, The Soldiers Of Fortune defeated The Dirty White Boys in 7:47 when Destiny defeated Lead Belly by pinfall. The Soldiers Of Fortune make defense number 1 of their CGC World Tag Team titles.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Destiny looked good out there. Destiny is improving in Performance skills.

Match 4

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Trent Shaffer defeated Eddie Chandler in 8:10 by pinfall with a Heart Burn.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills. Trent Shaffer is improving in Rumble skills.

Match 5

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Alex DeColt defeated Ed Monton in 8:15 by pinfall with a DeColt Driver.

Road Agent Notes

Ed Monton and Alex DeColt have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Alex DeColt came out of the match looking good. Ed Monton is improving in Technical skills.

Main Event – Match 6

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Jack DeColt defeated Shane Nelson in 8:10 by submission with an End Of Days. Jack DeColt makes defense number 1 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

Jenny Playmate did some good work at ringside. Jack DeColt is improving in Flying skills.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.40 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling Report

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in Abbotsford Recreation Complex, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback has been decent, although hardly spectacular.

Prediction Key

Emark: 6/6 correct for a perfect score!

BHK1978: 5/6 correct.

Dragonmack: 4/6 correct.

OOC: First off congratulations goes out to Emark for getting a perfect 6 of 6 predictions correct on this show. The next edition of Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro will be posted on Tuesday, until then feel free to comment if you would like to or if you have anything to say about the show feel free to do that as well.

Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after The latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling.

Terry Smith: “Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to the show, tonight I will be taking to Chris Kaladaro about the latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling which featured the fallout from Chamber of Horrors. Chris its good to have you here and if I may start out by asking you how you thought the segment between Jack DeColt and Joey Poison went?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought that the segment went down very well actually both showed great emotion especially Jack who was the one who got attacked by Joey at the conclusion of Chamber of Horrors.”

Terry Smith: “Now onto the first match of the night between Joey Poison and Ricky DeColt, do you think that Ricky’s sole purpose in this match was to get revenge for Jack being that Joey attacked him?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well if it was he didn’t achieve his goal of defeating Joey.”

Terry Smith: “What did you think of the match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought it was okay nothing special it seemed to me like both men were holding back and if that is the case then that would be why they didn’t have a better match then they did.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the second match between Thrill Seeker and the CGC Canadian Champion Nate Johnson for the CGC Canadian Title, what did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “The match was definitely better than I expected it to be, Thrill Seeker showed me something in that match and hopefully he will get better with time.”

Terry Smith: “What about Nate Johnson?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I think the fact that he has the Canadian Championship and the fact that he defeated Joey Poison speaks for itself.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the third match of the night for the CGC World Tag Team Championships as The Dirty White Boys Grease Hogg and Lead Belly took on The Soldiers Of Fortune Destiny and Fate for the Tag Team Championships. What did you think of this match and do you think that The Dirty White Boys did their part in making this match what it was?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought that the match was good, but I don’t think the Dirty White Boys pulled their own weight in this match.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the fourth match of the night which was the match that when I heard it was happening I wanted to see. I am talking about the match between two former CGC World Heavyweight Champions as Eddie Chandler took on Trent Shaffer. What did you think of this match and do you think that the fact that they are both former champions helped sell people on the match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought that the match was good, I thought that both men being former Champions helped the match but with our without that the match would have been just as good.”

Terry Smith: “In the co-main event of the evening, Ed Monton took on Alex DeColt, what did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought it was okay there is nothing really more that I can say about it which is sad considering that Alex DeColt was in this match.”

Terry Smith: “Finally onto the main event between Shane Nelson and CGC World Heavyweight Champion Jack DeColt for the CGC World Heavyweight Title. What did you think of this match and do you think that Shane was the right guy to challenge Jack in this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “It was way better than I thought it would be because Shane Nelson was in the match, however that goes to show you just how good Jack DeColt is because it showed me that he can have a good match with anyone. I wasn’t sure if Shane was the right guy to take this match but when the match started and progressed further and further to the end I gained more confidence in him and I think that he gained more confidence in himself as well.”

Terry Smith: “Well Chris we are out of time for the week so I would like to thank you for your time be sure to join Adrian Garcia live in the studio this week. Adrian will go over some of the matches that you will be able to see on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Until then this has been Terry Smith saying so long and I will see you ringside with my partner Adrian Garcia.”

OOC: Some of the matches that will be taking place at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted on Thursday. Until then feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

Archived