Canadian Golden Combat: Reforming its legacy

Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after The latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling.

Terry Smith: “Hello once again ladies and gentleman Terry Smith here and I am joined by Chris Kaladaro as always on Tuesdays as we talk about this past Sunday’s edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Chris if I may ask you first off what did you think of this weeks show?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well I thought It was good, it may not have been as good as last weeks show but it was still good in my estimation.”

Terry Smith: “In the first match of the night a man who will be leaving CGC very shortly Trent Shaffer took on CGC newcomer Steve Frehley. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well it was the first match in CGC for Steve Frehley and he didn’t disappoint he had the best match on the show in my opinion and to do that on your first night out is a great accomplishment. Even though Trent is leaving the company soon he jumped at the chance to have a great match with Steve and from the statements I made earlier they had the best match of the night. That just goes to show you that even though Trent may be on his way out of CGC he is not going to half ass anything up until the time he leaves which is very respectable because not everyone would do that."

Terry Smith: “Now onto the next match of the night which was a 4 vs. 4 tag team match as the Elite, Eddie Chandler, Nate Johnson, and The Soldiers Of Fortune took on Whippy The Clown, Larry Wood, Shane Nelson and yourself. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well the vibe that I got from being in the ring with seven other men was pretty good, this match wasn’t the best match and it could have been a lot worse. However considering that there were eight guys in the match all with different levels of ring work I would say it went pretty well.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the third match of the night between Joey Poison and Ricky DeColt, do you think that people were shocked at the outcome of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well yes and no, I do think that people were a little shocked that Ricky had lost however considering who he lost to nobody should be shocked at all. I mean Joey Poison will probably go down as the longest CGC Canadian Champion in the history of CGC and he is definitely staking his claim at a future World Title run with this win.”

Terry Smith: “Now after the match Joey decided not to go back to the locker room area but instead to take a seat in the front row to watch the main event between Alex DeColt and Jack DeColt. I know that this was designed to get under the skin of Jack since Joey and Jack are feuding right now but do you think it was aimed at both guys considering that Joey had just beaten their brother in a match prior to Alex and Jack going at it?”

Chris Kaladaro: “That’s a great question and it could be looked at either way, Joey might just want to get under the skin of Jack DeColt and not care about Alex DeColt. However considering that before this match took place he defeated Ricky DeColt I would say that he was saying “Hey I just beat Ricky I can beat the two of you as well” at least that is what it said to me.”

Terry Smith: “Finally in the main event it was brother vs. brother Alex DeColt vs. Jack DeColt for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I will be honest with you when I say that although it was a good match I expected it to be a lot better than it was. Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part but since these two are brothers and have known each other there whole lives you would think that they would have an instant classic in the ring. I guess I was wrong though because like I said this match didn’t live up to my personal expectations.”

Terry Smith: “Well Chris that’s all the time we have for this weeks edition of the show so until next week this has been Terry Smith saying so long. Be sure to catch my broadcast colleague Adrian Garcia on Thursday as he runs down some of the matches that you can expect to see at this Sunday’s show. Until then this has been Terry Smith saying so long and good night everybody.”

OOC: Some of the matches that will take place at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted sometime on Thursday. Until then read up on this column and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed on the DeColt vs. DeColt match. Disappointing result from the family that owns the company.

Yeah No kidding that match should have been epic but like people always say just because a match might look good on paper doesn't always mean it will be good in the ring.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Elimination

Thursday Week 3, January 2011

Hello ladies and gentleman Adrian Garcia here to talk about some of the matches that you can expect to see at CGC’s first pay per view of the year 2011. The event will take place live from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada.

Eight matches have been signed for this event and all three of CGC’s Titles will be at stake in matches at the show. In the first match of the night, Ricky DeColt challenges Nate Johnson for the CGC Canadian Championship. Will Ricky be the end of Nate’s Reign as Champion or will Nate keep his reign going with a win over Ricky DeColt?

In the second match of the night, the CGC World Tag Team Titles are on the line as The Dirty White Boys Grease Hogg and Lead Belly take on the champions The Soldiers Of Fortune Destiny and Fate. Will The Dirty White Boys end the reign of the Soldiers or will The Soldiers Retain the titles in this match?

In the third match of the night Trent Shaffer takes on Ted Brady will Trent make short work of Ted or will Ted pull out the upset win over Trent Shaffer?

In the fourth match of the night, Whippy The Clown takes on Shane Nelson who will win this match is anyone’s guess.

In the fifth match of the night, former CGC World Champion Eddie Chandler takes on Larry Wood. Will Eddie win this match and get further in his quest to regaining the World Title or will Larry Wood win the match as he tries to make an impact against Eddie Chandler?

In the sixth match of the night CGC’s Head Booker Chris Kaladaro takes on Ed Monton. Will Chris win this match or will Ed win the match continuing Chris’ losing ways?

In the seventh match and the co-main event of the evening, Joey Poison takes on the brother of the man who he has been feuding with in Alex DeColt. Will Joey win the match and make his way to a World Title Opportunity or will Alex win this match and stop the momentum that Joey currently has.

Finally in the main event, CGC newcomer Steve Frehley challenges CGC World Heavyweight Champion Jack DeColt for the title. A lot of people are questioning how Steve got a match for the title when he hasn’t been with the company that long but my guess is that he was simply in the right place at the right time. Will Steve make something of this opportunity as he derails Jack DeColt to become the new CGC World Champion or will Jack DeColt prove that indeed Steve was in the wrong place at the wrong time with a win over him?

All this and so much more will be answered live this Friday night as CGC presents Elimination live and only on pay per view. Get your tickets now, as select seats are still available until then this has been Adrian Garcia saying so long and I will see you Friday night at the matches.

Those matches again are…

Ricky DeColt vs. Nate Johnson ©

CGC Canadian Championship Match

The Dirty White Boys vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune ©

CGC World Tag team Championship Match

Trent Shaffer vs. Ted Brady

Whippy The Clown vs. Shane Nelson

Eddie Chandler vs. Larry Wood

Chris Kaladaro vs. Ed Monton

Joey Poison vs. Alex DeColt

Steve Frehley vs. Jack DeColt ©

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match

OOC: Predictions as always are welcome the results will be posted sometime on Sunday night after they have been written so get predicting!

This could be a huge win for Nate and normally I would pick Ricky to pick up the win. However, I feel the Canadian Championship would be a step down for Ricky.

I like the grumpy old bastard but he is not going to win here.

I truly have no clue with this one. I could see it going either way.

You know here is someone I think you might put Chris over on. However, I am going to stick with Chris giving another good showing and then losing in the end.

Oh I would be really tempted to get the title off of Jack and give it to Steve. However, now is not the right time to do that.

CGC Elimination IX

Friday, Week 3, January 2011

King Edward Multiplex (British Columbia) – 5,000

Shown Live on Pay Per View

[The show starts off live from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada, The CGC World Heavyweight Champion Jack DeColt makes his way down to the ring with a microphone in hand. He gets into the ring between the top and middle ropes and goes to the center before extending the microphone to his mouth and beginning to speak.]

Jack DeColt: “Ladies and gentleman I just thought I would come out here to inform all of you that since I have beaten everyone that there is to beat in this company I have decided to take the night off. So you will not be able to see your champion in action here tonight so I apologize for anyone who bought a ticket to see me and only me here tonight.”

[With that said Chris Kaladaro makes his way out of the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand, he extends the mic to his mouth and begins to speak.]

Chris Kaladaro: “Jack you may have beaten everyone on the current roster that you know of but I guarantee you that you looked past this detail a man who came to us from the Supreme Wrestling Federation this man is Steve Frehley.”

[With that said Steve Frehley makes his entrance into the King Edward Multiplex and greets Chris on the entrance ramp. Chris hands Steve the microphone that he was using as Steve makes his way down to the ring to get face to face with Jack DeColt. Steve gets into the ring and gets face to face with Jack DeColt as his music cuts out and the two stare each other down for the time being with Steve being the first to break the silence.]

Steve Frehley: “You see that belt around your waist Jack, it’s a title I can win any time I choose to, because you see I have been at the top of this industry before as the SWF World Heavyweight Champion. The SWF World Heavyweight Championship is the most prestigious title in this business and if I want that belt I can take it with just one snap of my fingers.”

Jack DeColt: “Oh I get it you think that just because you came from the SWF that you are better than each and every one of us. Well let me tell you something the SWF World Title might be more prestigious as far as a title is concerned but as far as the champions that hold that title the CGC World Title is better than SWF’s. The guys who have won the CGC World Title have lost blood risked life and limb and time away from their families to be the best in this business so don’t you dare say that this belt doesn’t mean anything.”

Steve Frehley: “That’s fine think what you want but if I win that belt I mean when I win that belt because I will win it. When I win that belt it will instantly become almost as important as the SWF World Title because that is what I do when I have a title is make it meaningful.”

Jack DeColt: “Alright we will see about that I will see you in the ring later tonight as we find out who the better of the two of us is although I already know but you will find out.”

[With that Jack drops his microphone at the feet of Steve Frehley and leaves the ring as he stares down Steve. Steve watches as Jack leaves and smirks in the process as he waits for Jack to leave so that he can exit the ring himself.]

Road Agent Notes

This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: B

Match 1

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Nate Johnson defeated Ricky DeColt in 8:30 by pinfall with a Natural Order. Nate Johnson makes defense number 7 of his CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

There are no specific comments to be made about this match.

Match Rating: C

Match 2

CGC World Tag Team Championship Match

In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Soldiers Of Fortune defeated The Dirty White Boys in 7:41 when Destiny defeated Grease Hogg by pinfall. The Soldiers Of Fortune make defense number 2 of their CGC World Tag Team titles.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of Destiny stood out as being good. Destiny is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: D+

Match 3

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Trent Shaffer defeated Ted Brady in 7:55 by pinfall with a Heart Burn.

Road Agent Notes

Ted Brady was visibly tiring toward the end. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of Trent Shaffer stood out as being good.

Match 4

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Shane Nelson defeated Whippy The Clown in 8:15 by pinfall with a Clash Of Styles.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match 5

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Eddie Chandler defeated Larry Wood in 8:19 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.

Road Agent Notes

Eddie Chandler and Larry Wood have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: C+

Match 6

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Chris Kaladaro defeated Ed Monton in 8:21 by pinfall with a Painkiller.

Road Agent Notes

Chris Kaladaro is improving in Performance skills. Ed Monton is improving in Technical skills. Ed Monton is improving in Performance skills.

Match 7

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Joey Poison defeated Alex DeColt in 17:47 by pinfall with an Antidote Web.

Jack DeColt is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Joey Poison comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Jack DeColt does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too.

Road Agent Notes

Jack DeColt came across well. The Jack DeColt vs. Joey Poison storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: B-

Main Event – Match 8

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Jack DeColt defeated Steve Frehley in 17:44 by submission with an End Of Days. Jack DeColt makes defense number 4 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

Steve Frehley is improving in Technical skills.

Final Show Rating: C+

Notes: This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.

CGC Elimination IX Report

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Elimination IX last night in King Edward Multiplex, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback has been great, it has drawn a lot of praise.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 5/8 correct.

ThriceP86 and Dragonmack: Tied with 6 of 8 correct!

OOC: Thanks to the above three predictors for predicting this show, also sorry the results are up a little bit later than normal. The next edition of Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro will be posted on Tuesday so until then read up on the results and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after CGC’s Latest pay per view Elimination IX

Terry Smith: “Hello ladies and gentleman Terry Smith here along side Chris Kaladaro to talk about all of the things that happened at this past Friday’s Pay Per View titled Elimination IX. Chris what did you think of the overall show?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought it was very well done all of the guys went out and showed what they can do on a pay per view. Being that this was the first pay per view of the year I have a feeling that it set the tone for what the rest of this years pay per views will be like.”

Terry Smith: “Well lets get right down to business as we have a eight matches to talk about here tonight, in the first segment Jack DeColt opened the show with yourself and the man you introduced as his opponent for the night Steve Frehley. What did you think of this segment?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well I don’t mean to sound conceited but the fact that I was in it probably helped the rating out a bit. I mean Jack can do one of these segments standing on his head but I wasn’t sure about Steve. To me it wouldn’t have made a lot of sense if he just came out without someone to properly introduce him so that is why I was out there with them.”

Terry Smith: “How do you think Steve did in this segment?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Surprisingly well actually he looked as good if not better than Jack DeColt at some points.”

Terry Smith: “In the first of eight matches of the evening Ricky DeColt challenged Nate Johnson for the CGC Canadian Championship. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “It was your average match to be honest nothing that really stood out to me but it wasn’t horrible either but that is all I can really say about it.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the second match of the night for the CGC World Tag Team Titles as The Dirty White Boys challenged The Soldiers Of Fortune for the belts. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well it wasn’t better than the first match of the night, but for a tag team match considering our tag division right now it was okay. I mean that is our whole tag team division without mentioning the three combinations of DeColts that team up every now and then however with the tag division being so weak at the moment you will probably see this match a lot more in the future.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the third match of the night between Trent Shaffer and Ted Brady, what did you think of this match and do you think that Ted had a good showing in this match even though he lost.”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well you don’t have to win in order to have a good showing in a match, I thought Ted did very well against Trent but Trent was just a hair quicker than Ted. Had Ted been a bit quicker than Trent we would be talking about Ted’s win over Trent.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the fourth match of the night between Whippy The Clown and Shane Nelson what did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Noting special to be honest just a good way to get them both on the card and this match was the match that everyone was saying could have gone either way. I was the only one who knew who truly was going to win.”

Terry Smith: “In the fifth match of the night, Eddie Chandler took on Larry Wood. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought it was very well done both guys came into the ring and brought what they needed to in order to win the match. In the end this match could have gone either way but Eddie Chandler came out the winner.”

Terry Smith: “In the sixth match of the night Ed Monton took on you Chris what did you think of the match and Ed’s performance in the match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought that Ed had probably the best match he has had in a long time which goes to show you that if he is put in the ring with the right opponents that he can still have good matches. Ed talked to me before the match and was really excited about it and I feel like I brought out the best I could have in him. I am not saying that a guy like Jack DeColt could have better match with him because I am sure that they could but I was just satisfied with what I was able to do with him.”

Terry Smith: “In the co-main event Joey Poison took on Alex DeColt what did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought that this match was great and a lot of people in the arena came across as shocked when Joey Poison was able to get the win because for some reason not a lot of people expected it. However like I have said this is Joey Poison we are talking about who held the Canadian Title for ten months. With a win like this it is hard to say that he would not be a future World Heavyweight Champion especially if he gets more wins over guys like Alex DeColt.”

Terry Smith: “After the match Joey decided not to go back to his locker room but to continue his celebration of his win with the crowd. What did you think of his actions after the match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well to me he was sending a message directly to Jack DeColt that said “Hey I just beat your brother and now your next.” So that is what I saw it as and now the story of that future match will unfold before our very eyes in the upcoming weeks.”

Terry Smith: “Finally in the main event of the evening CGC’s newest acquisition Steve Frehley had his second match in CGC as he faced off against the CGC World Champion Jack DeColt for the title. First off do you think that some people in the locker room were kind of mad that Steve came in beat Trent in his first match and because of that was awarded with a World Title shot at the pay per view?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Probably there are guys who have been here for years and have never seen a World Title match but the one thing that helped Steve do this so fast is the fact that he is a former SWF World Champion. If you can win that title than you can win any title so I wanted to give Steve the opportunity even if it did upset some of the boys in the back.”

Terry Smith: “What did you think of the match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I was expecting a bit more out of it to be honest but it was an average match that’s all I can really say about it. Steve will probably get another shot in the future and hell he might win but on this night Jack was the better man.”

Terry Smith: “Well that’s all of the time that we have for this evenings show join me this Sunday along side Adrian Garcia as we call the action at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Also be sure to join Adrian Garcia right here in the studio on Thursday night as he goes over some of the matches that you can expect to see on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Until then this has been Terry Smith saying so long and I will see you Sunday at the matches."

OOC: Some of the matches that will be taking place on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted on Thursday until then read up on this column or anything else in this dynasty and if you would like to comment feel free to do so.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling

Saturday Week 3, January 2011

Hello ladies and gentleman Adrian Garcia with you once again to talk about some of the matches that you can expect to see at this Sunday’s Title Bout Wrestling. This edition comes to you live from the Varsity Arena in Ontario Canada and four great matches have been signed for the evening.

In the first match of the night, CGC’s head booker Chris Kaladaro takes on the soon to be departing Trent Shaffer. Will Chris teach Trent a lesson or will Trent defeat Chris adding one more loss to his record find out this Sunday night.

In the second match of the night Whippy The Clown challenges Nate Johnson for the CGC Canadian Championship. Will the champion retain the title or will Whippy The Clown shock everyone with a win over Nate Johnson?

In the third match of the night, Steve Frehley takes on Ricky DeColt will Steve be able to continue his winning ways in CGC or will Ricky hand him his first loss during this match?

Finally in the main event two men who don’t like each other team up to battle their archrivals as Eddie Chandler and Joey Poison team up to take on the team of Alex and Jack DeColt. This match will play an extremely important role in both rivalry’s as the winning team will get the bragging rights and have a one up in their respective feuds for the time being.

What will happen live this Sunday night as Canadian Golden Combat presents Title Bout Wrestling live from The Varsity Arena in Ontario Canada or if you can’t be there live be sure to check us out on Maple Leaf Sports. Until then this has been Adrian Garcia saying so long and I will see you all at ringside on Sunday during the matches.

Those matches again are…

Chris Kaladaro vs. Trent Shaffer

Whippy The Clown vs. Nate Johnson ©

Steve Frehley vs. Ricky DeColt

Eddie Chandler and Joey Poison vs. Alex and Jack DeColt

OOC: Predictions as always are welcome and will be accepted up until 11pm Central Time Sunday Night when the results will be posted. Just to note though since Sunday is Wrestlemania I will not be writing out the segments for this show instead you will just get them from the game. Anyways get predicting!

Just bumping this as there is now less than 24 hours before the results are posted. Again just a reminder the results will not be in full this week as its Mania weekend and I have something going on earlier in the day so I won't be able to sit down and write the results. So you will just get the in game results as is. Finally if you still want to predict you have less than 24 hours to do so.

Not a fan of doing this but I agree with D-Mack and co.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday, Week 3, January 2011

Varsity Arena (Ontario) – 2,000

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

Jack & Alex DeColt come down to the ring. They take microphones and start talking to the crowd, before eventually getting interrupted by Chandler and Poison. They have a big argument, going back and forth on the microphone, before things take a violent turn and they start brawling. A whole host of staff hit the ring to break them up, and as they are being pulled apart it is clear a match is going to take place between them.

Road Agent Notes

Adrian Garcia helped Chandler during this segment. The Jack DeColt vs. Joey Poison storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: B

Match 1

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Chris Kaladaro defeated Trent Shaffer in 12:39 by pinfall with a Painkiller.

Road Agent Notes

Chris Kaladaro is improving in Performance skills.

Match 2

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Whippy The Clown defeated Nate Johnson in 7:40 by pinfall with a Joke's On You. Whippy The Clown wins the CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

Nate Johnson is starting to become a little stale in his current role. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match 3

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Steve Frehley defeated Ricky DeColt in 13:09 by pinfall with a Frehley's Comet.

Match Rating: B-

Main Event – Match 4

In a match that had a fantastic crowd and great wrestling action, Eddie Chandler and Joey Poison defeated Jack & Alex DeColt in 17:36 when Joey Poison defeated Alex DeColt by pinfall with an Antidote Web.

Road Agent Notes

The Jack DeColt vs. Joey Poison storyline has continued with this match. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills. Joey Poison is improving in Technical skills.

Ed Monton attacks Nate Johnson backstage, and leaves him down and out.

Segment Rating: D

Final Show Rating: C

Notes: There was a general feeling that some of the angles used did not reach the standards set by the in-ring action. This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.

Last Night’s CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in Varsity Arena, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been that the show was good, although some found it underwhelming.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.40 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 1 of 4 predictions correct.

Emark: 1 of 4 predictions correct.

20Legend: 1 of 4 predictions correct.

Dragonmack: 1 of 4 predictions correct.

ThriceP86: 2 of 4 predictions correct.

OOC: So obviously not a good week for predictors as a lot of people missed the fact that Chris won his match and that Whippy The Clown won the CGC Canadian Championship. If anyone is mad about Whippy winning the title just know that there is a reason why I did it and you will see where it goes in the coming weeks. Also the next edition of Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro will be posted sometime on Tuesday so until then read up on the results and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

Weatherman: Hello I'm Ted Dobbins with channel six news, we have reports coming up from Hell that it is very cold down there. One local demon cited Chris Kaladaro getting an actual win in a match as the reason for this. We will keep you posted on the cold day in Hell.:D

Weatherman: Hello I'm Ted Dobbins with channel six news, we have reports coming up from Hell that it is very cold down there. One local demon cited Chris Kaladaro getting an actual win in a match as the reason for this. We will keep you posted on the cold day in Hell.:D

Good one dude!

CGC.com

Breaking News

Monday, Week 4, January 2011

After losing the CGC Canadian Championship this past Sunday to Whippy The Clown and after the show went off of the air former CGC Canadian Champion Nate Johnson stormed into Chris Kaladaro’s office and demanded that he get his rematch. Chris’ hands were tied as he was forced to make the match for this week’s edition of Title Bout Wrestling so it will be Nate Johnson challenging Whippy The Clown in a rematch for the CGC Canadian Championship.

Match 1

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Chris Kaladaro defeated Trent Shaffer in 12:39 by pinfall with a Painkiller.

Road Agent Notes

OMG!! Who is this Chris Kaladoro and how did this happen.... :D

Match 1

Road Agent Notes

OMG!! Who is this Chris Kaladoro and how did this happen.... :D

Thanks Emark!

Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after the latest edition of Title Bout Wresting.

Terry Smith: “Hello ladies and gentleman Terry Smith here with Chris Kaladaro to talk about the latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Chris a lot of people are talking about the last edition a lot of mixed emotions so if we could I would like to start off by talking about the segment between Jack and Alex DeColt and their opponents for the night Eddie Chandler and Joey Poison. What did you think of this segment?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought it was really well done, of course Alex and Jack are going to do well in the segment as well as Eddie Chandler. I was a bit worried about how Joey Poison was going to come across and how Eddie Chandler and Joey Poison were going to work out as a tag team but it all worked in the end but I will wait until you ask me about it later.”

Terry Smith: “In the first match of the night you took on Trent Shaffer and to everyone’s surprise not only in the arena but the people watching at home and the internet fans, you won. What did you think of your performance as well as your opponents?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well Trent Shaffer is a very gifted athlete and even though he is leaving in five days I would like to wish him all the luck in the world. He has all the gifts to be a success in this industry he was already successful in CGC as the World Champion. If he wants to broaden his horizons and go somewhere else to find success than more power to him I hope he is successful in whatever he decides to do.”

Terry Smith: “In the second match of the night, Whippy The Clown challenged Nate Johnson for the CGC Canadian Championship. Whippy was obviously the underdog in this match as nobody was giving him a chance to win this match what do you think the fans though when he won?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well some of them might have been disappointed because they might have seen it as a fluke. I will assure you though that if it was a fluke you will find out this coming week on Title Bout Wrestling as the rematch has already been signed thanks to Nate Johnson forcing me to do so. I personally thought that the match was good and even though Whippy might not be your ideal candidate for a Canadian Champion he is the champion for the time being.”

Terry Smith: “In the third match of the night Steve Frehley took on Ricky DeColt, what did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well Steve continues to remind me why I signed him with each match he has, so far he has been put with the right opponents and as a result has been successful but the question is down the line will he be able to keep up his success. There is no doubt about it this match was the match of the night you can ask anybody who was there or who was watching at home on Maple Leaf Sports and I think they all would give you the same answer.”

Terry Smith: “Now onto the main event of the night a tag match between Alex and Jack DeColt as they took on Eddie Chandler and Joey Poison. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well this match wasn’t the best match but it was good, all four guys did their best to give the fans the match that they wanted to see and I think that they did a good job of it even though it didn’t show in the ratings.”

Terry Smith: “Do you think Joey Poison pinning Alex DeColt was a direct message to Jack?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I think it was a message to Jack but if Joey wanted to send a direct message to Jack he would have done so by pinning Jack and not Alex.”

Terry Smith: “Finally in the last segment of the show Ed Monton attacked Nate Johnson what do you think was the meaning of this?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well a lot of people were probably thrown off because Nate was no longer the CGC Canadian Champion at the time. My guess is that Ed is expecting Nate to win back the title on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling so that he can win it from Nate down the line.”

Terry Smith: “Alright well that does it for this weeks edition of the show I would like to thank Chris Kaladaro for being here as always. Also I would like to remind everyone to join Adrian Garcia in the studio this Thursday as he talks about some of the matches that you can expect to see on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Until then this has been Terry Smith saying so long and I will see you this Sunday at the matches.”

OOC: Some of the matches that will be taking place on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted on Thursday until then read up on this column and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

Canadian Golden Combat have started contract negotiations with Madman Boone

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling

Saturday Week 4, January 2011

Hello ladies and gentleman Adrian Garcia here to talk about some of the matches that you can expect to see on this Sunday’s edition of Title Bout Wrestling. This week’s show will take place live from the Abbotsford Recreation Complex in British Columbia Canada and we have some action packed matches that have already been signed for the evening.

In the first match of the night Eddie Chandler takes on Steve Frehley, will Eddie defeat Steve and halt his momentum as Steve looks to gain a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship? Or will Steve defeat Eddie Chandler and gain some ground towards getting the World Title Shot that he believes he rightfully deserves?

In the second match we will see a rematch from last week as Nate Johnson looks to regain the CGC Canadian Championship back from Whippy The Clown after losing it to him on last week’s show. Or will Whippy The Clown defeat Nate Johnson and prove to everyone that winning the title last week was not a fluke.

In the third match of the night Alex and Ricky DeColt team up to face the team of Joey Poison and Chris Kaladaro. Will Alex and Ricky win this match and get a rematch for the World Tag Team titles in the process? Or will Joey and Chris win this match defeating an established team?

Finally in the main event, one half of the Soldiers Of Fortune tag team Destiny gets a shot at singles fame when he faces off against Jack DeColt for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship. Will winning this match prove to be Destiny’s very destiny or will Jack DeColt prove that fate is on his side with a win over the tag team wrestler?

All these questions and so much more will be answered live this Sunday night as CGC presents Title Bout Wrestling from the Abbotsford Recreation Complex in British Columbia Canada. Until then this has been Adrian Garcia saying so long and I will see you at ringside along side my broadcast colleague Terry Smith to call the exciting action.

Those matches again are…

Eddie Chandler vs. Steve Frehley

Nate Johnson vs. Whippy The Clown ©

Alex and Ricky DeColt vs. Joey Poison and Chris Kaladaro

Destiny vs. Jack DeColt ©

OOC: Predictions are welcomed as always, the results will be posted sometime on Sunday so you have from now until then to get your predictions in so get to it!

Archived