The Soldiers Of Fortune vs. The Dirty White Boys vs. Alex and Ricky DeColt ©

CGC World Tag Team Championship Match

Joey Poison vs. Larry Wood

Zeus Maxmillion vs. Nate Johnson ©

CGC Canadian Championship Match

Ed Monton vs. Jack DeColt ©

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match

Eddie Chandler vs. Steve Frehley

Just posting this as it is now a little less than 24 hours from now that the results will be posted. If would suggest that if you still want to make predictions for this show that you do so within the next 24 hours otherwise you will have to wait until next week to do so.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday, Week 2, February 2011

Abbotsford Recreation Complex (British Columbia) – 2,000

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

Eddie Chandler comes down to the ring. He takes a microphone and starts talking to the crowd, before eventually getting interrupted by Steve Frehley. They have a big argument, going back and forth on the microphone, before things take a violent turn and they start brawling. A whole host of staff hit the ring to break them up, and as they are being pulled apart it is clear a match is going to take place between them.

Road Agent Notes

Adrian Garcia helped Chandler during this segment.

Segment Rating: B-

Match 1

The Dirty White Boys vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune vs. Alex and Ricky DeColt ©

CGC World Tag Team Championship Match

In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Soldiers Of Fortune defeated Alex & Ricky DeColt and The Dirty White Boys in 7:59; the order of elimination was The Dirty White Boys first, and finally Alex & Ricky DeColt. The Soldiers Of Fortune win the CGC World Tag Team titles.

Road Agent Notes

Lead Belly really needs a change to his character desperately. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Alex DeColt is improving in Flying skills. Grease Hogg is improving in Rumble skills. Destiny is improving in Performance skills. Fate is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: C-

Match 2

Joey Poison vs. Larry Wood

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Joey Poison defeated Larry Wood in 7:41 by pinfall with an Antidote Web.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match Rating: C+

Match 3

Zeus Maxmillion vs. Nate Johnson ©

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Nate Johnson defeated Zeus Maxmillion in 8:23 by pinfall with a Natural Order. Nate Johnson makes defense number 2 of his CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Nate Johnson is improving in Rumble skills.

Match Rating: D+

Match 4

Ed Monton vs. Jack DeColt ©

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Jack DeColt defeated Ed Monton in 10:43 by submission with an End Of Days. Jack DeColt makes defense number 6 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

Ed Monton is improving in Technical skills.

Match Rating: C

Main Event – Match 5

Eddie Chandler vs. Steve Frehley

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Eddie Chandler defeated Steve Frehley in 12:52 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.

Alex DeColt attacks Eddie Chandler in the ring, and leaves him down and out.

Segment Rating: C-

Final Show Rating: C+

Notes: This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.

Last Night’s CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in Abbotsford Recreation Complex, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been great, it has drawn a lot of praise.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.40 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.

Prediction Key

Dragonmack: 2 of 5 correct.

BHK1978: 3 of 5 correct.

Emark: 3 of 5 correct.

OOC: First I would like to address the tag team title situation and the Canadian Title Situation. You may wonder why Whippy The Clown won the Canadian Title one week and lost it back to Nate the next week. Well it was because Nate was promised a mid card title reign in his new contract. That is also why The Soldiers Of Fortune lost the tag titles and won them back a week later. I did this because I didn't want to push it off and forget about it and since they are all members of the Elite stable I still want to keep that whole thing going for a while.

Also thanks to Dragonmack, BHK1978, and EMark for your continued support of this dynasty and for the predictions. The results weren't written in full this week because of Easter so I didn't have any time. Finally the next edition of Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro will be posted sometime on Tuesday so until then feel free to comment on the results if you would like to do so or if you have anything else to comment on in regards to this dynasty you can do that as well!

I figured that was the reason for the quick title turnaround. Tough break on the Johnson/Maxmillion match not rating better than the D+. Nothing hurts the brain more than thinking these two have got to put a great match only to be kicked in the gut when the show runs.

I figured that was the reason for the quick title turnaround. Tough break on the Johnson/Maxmillion match not rating better than the D+. Nothing hurts the brain more than thinking these two have got to put a great match only to be kicked in the gut when the show runs.

Yeah I was hoping that Johnson and Maxmillion would have a good match but appearently I was wrong.

Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after the latest edition of Title Bout Wresting.

Terry Smith: “Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to another edition of the show where I sit down and talk with Chris Kaladaro about the latest show CGC has held. Chris it’s a pleasure having you hear as always, what can you tell us about this show?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Again I thought it was one of our better shows, everything seemed to come together or mostly everything but I will talk about that later because I am sure that you will ask me about it.”

Terry Smith: “Well yeah that’s my job. Well lets get started, in the first segment of the night Eddie Chandler and Steve Frehley went back and forth on the microphone before getting into a heated battle and having to be separated. What did you think of this segment?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Anytime that these two guys are in a segment together you can’t go wrong, both Steve and Eddie have that “It” factor and they have showed it every time they have been in a segment together or a match.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the first match of the night which was a three way tag team match for the tag team titles. A lot of people were shocked that The Soldiers Of Fortune won the titles back after losing them to Alex and Ricky DeColt in the previous week. What did you think of this match and the outcome that it had?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well obviously I knew about it because um duh…I thought the match itself was pretty good it would have probably of been better if the Dirty White Boys weren’t in the match but I wanted to give them the opportunity. A lot of people were probably shocked that The Soldiers won back the titles but that is what this business is all about and the Soldiers Of Fortune were the better team that night.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the second match of the night involving Joey Poison as he took on Larry Wood. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought that this match was very well done both Larry and Joey proved to me that they will do whatever it takes to win matches. Unfortunately for Larry, Joey proved to be the better of the two on that night but I thought the match went down very well.”

Terry Smith: “Now I know that talking about the next match won’t make you happy but we have to do it anyway. The third match of the night was between Zeus Maxmillion as he challenged Nate Johnson for the CGC Canadian Championship. What were your thoughts on this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well obviously you prefaced it pretty well because I didn’t like the match at all, I had high hopes for this match when putting it together but it was a huge letdown. It goes to show you the old saying is true, what looks good on paper may not always translate into a good match in the ring and that was the exact case here.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the co-main event of the evening for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship as the champion Jack DeColt defended the title against a former champion in his own right Ed Monton. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well the match was better than I thought it was going to be, I knew that Jack could pull it off but I am never to sure about Ed because he tends to be inconsistent. However the match was pretty enjoyable with Jack DeColt picking up the win to make his sixth defense of the CGC World Title since winning it back.”

Terry Smith: “Finally, in the main event Eddie Chandler and Steve Frehley had another great match where Eddie defeated Steve. What were your thoughts on this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well I don’t know if you realize this or if anyone else does but if you ignore the match that I was in with them they have had two singles matches against each other. Eddie has won one match and Steve has won one match, so down the line I am planning on having them have a third match. As far as this match though I thought it was very well done, it wasn’t as good as their first encounter but it was still a very good match and a great way to send the fans home for the night.”

Terry Smith: “Which brings me to my next question, after the match between Eddie and Steve, Alex ran in and attacked the fallen Eddie Chandler before the show went off of the air for the night. What did you think of this segment?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I don’t think it was the strongest way we could have ended the show but it was still good I won’t complain with the final show rating that we got so we just have to take it as is. We will just have to think of a better way to end the show next week and in the weeks coming because I think the way we ended the show might have hurt the rating of the show just by a hair.”

Terry Smith: “Well that’s all the time we have for this week’s edition of the show, I would like to thank you Chris for taking the time to do this today. I would also like to remind everyone to be sure and join Adrian Garcia and myself live this Sunday night as we call the action ringside on Title Bout Wrestling. Also be sure to join Adrian right back here on Thursday as he talks about some of the matches that you will see at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Until then this has been Terry Smith saying so long and I will see you Sunday at the matches.”

OOC: Some of the matches that will be taking place at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted on Thursday. Until then read up on this column and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Luck Of The Draw

Thursday Week 3, February 2011

Hello ladies and gentleman Adrian Garcia here to talk about the next pay per offering from Canadian Golden Combat entitled CGC Luck Of The Draw.

Four big matches have been signed for the night so lets get right into it. In the first match of the night Steve Frehley looks to take on another DeColt in Ricky. Will Steve be able to defeat Ricky in his quest to get another shot at Jack DeColt? Or will Ricky defeat Steve and shatter his dreams of getting another shot at the CGC World Heavyweight Championship?

In the second match of the night, the CGC Canadian Championship is on the line as Larry Wood challenges the champion Nate Johnson. Will Larry be able to defeat Nate and win the title or will Nate win the match and start the night out well for the Elite?

In the third match of the night, Alex DeColt takes on Eddie Chandler. Will Alex DeColt defeat Eddie Chandler or will Eddie be the one to defeat Alex DeColt and as a result get a World Title match down the line.

In the main event of the night, Joey Poison takes on Jack DeColt for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship. Will Joey realize his dream of capturing the CGC World Heavyweight Championship by defeating Jack DeColt? Or will Jack defeat Joey proving that even though he had a long Canadian Title reign he doesn’t belong in the World Title picture.

All these questions and many more will be answered as Canadian Golden Combat presents Luck Of The Draw this Friday night live and only on pay per view. Be sure to join us live in the arena and if you cant be there live make sure to tune into the event live on pay per view until then this has been Adrian Garcia saying so long and I will see you ringside at the matches.

Those matches again are…

Steve Frehley vs. Ricky DeColt

Larry Wood vs. Nate Johnson ©

Alex DeColt vs. Eddie Chandler

Joey Poison vs. Jack DeColt ©

OOC: Predictions as always are welcomed, the results will be posted around 11pm on Sunday Night so you have from now until then to make your predictions so get to predicting so you don't miss out on this show.

I know it is lazy to copy Dragonmack's picks but these would have been what I would have gone for in the first place:

Just posting this as you now have less than 24 hours to make predictions for Luck of the Draw if you still want to. The Results will be posted on Sunday night around 11pm so if you still want to make predictions for this show do so before 11pm on Sunday night.

CGC Luck Of The Draw

Friday, Week 3, February 2011

King Edward Multiplex (British Columbia) – 5,000

Shown Live on Pay Per View

Jack DeColt comes down to the ring and grabs a microphone from the timekeeper he then raises it to his lips and begins to talk.

Jack DeColt: “Tonight I have the unfortunate task of facing Joey Poison in this ring tonight, I won’t lie I’m not in as good of mood as I would be if I was facing someone else. But Joey Poison is different, this is a man that everyone should take very seriously because he held the CGC Canadian Championship longer than anyone else in the history of this company. Joey is a man that I respect very much just for that but that is where the respect ends. You see he wants something I have the CGC World Heavyweight Championship and believe me when I tell you that he isn’t going to get it. I told everyone that my second reign as champion with Chris Kaladaro in power was going to be longer than the first well I am going to do whatever I can to make sure that happens. I will even go as far as to take shortcuts in this match and win them by any means necessary so Joey, I hope you are prepared for that.”

[With that said Joey Poison makes his way onto the stage inside of the arena with a microphone in hand. He begins talking while walking to the ring he gets close to the ring but stays on the outside while Jack takes a chair from the timekeeper, unfolds it, and sits in the center of the ring to hear what Joey has to say.]

Joey Poison: “You know Jack at this point you have heard it all as champion everyone saying that they are going to defeat you and they come up short. However I am not going to say that I am going to beat you because I don’t have to. The reason I don’t have to is because I know deep down inside of me that I have what it takes to beat you in this ring here tonight. You know you gave me one hell of an intro saying that I was the longest reigning Canadian Champion in this company’s history, which is a fact so I won’t dispute it, however you forgot one thing. You see once I beat you tonight and get my hands on that World Heavyweight Championship I am going to be the longest reigning CGC World Heavyweight Champion that this company has ever seen. To a point where I will become a worldwide phenomenon overnight. That is a guarantee here tonight.”

[With that said Jack DeColt gets up out of his chair and folds it up he then throws it outside of the ring at Joey Poison just long enough to distract him so that he can get out of the ring and attack him. Jack and Joey brawl all over the time keepers table and the announcers table until a whole host of staff surround the two to break the fight up before it gets to a point where the match wouldn’t happen tonight.]

Road Agent Notes

The Jack DeColt vs. Joey Poison storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: B-

Match 1

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Steve Frehley defeated Ricky DeColt in 27:43 by pinfall with a Frehley's Comet.

Road Agent Notes

Steve Frehley seemed off his game tonight. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match Rating: C-

Match 2

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Nate Johnson defeated Larry Wood in 7:55 by pinfall with a Natural Order. Nate Johnson makes defense number 3 of his CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match Rating: D+

Match 3

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Alex DeColt defeated Eddie Chandler in 28:02 by pinfall with a DeColt Driver.

Road Agent Notes

The Alex DeColt vs. Eddie Chandler storyline has been moved forward one stage with this match. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.

Jack DeColt is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Eddie Chandler comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Jack DeColt does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too.

Segment Rating: C+

Main Event – Match 4

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Jack DeColt defeated Joey Poison in 27:56 by submission with an End Of Days. Jack DeColt makes defense number 7 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

The Jack DeColt vs. Joey Poison storyline has continued with this match.

Final Show Rating: C+

Notes: This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.

Last Night’s CGC Luck Of The Draw

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Luck Of The Draw last night in King Edward Multiplex, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback has been great, it has drawn a lot of praise.

Predictions:

Dragonmack, BHK1978, and March were the three that predicted this week. I would first like to thank March for being a first time predictor and I hope that you will predict more in the future. Also normally I list what each person got right after the shows but since everyone who predicted got a perfect score of 4 of 4 right that's all that you need to know.

OOC: The next edition of the interview between Terry Smith and Chris Kaladaro will be posted sometime on Tuesday. Until then feel free to comment on the results if you would like to or if you have anything you would like to suggest etc. Finally thanks again to the three of you for predicting this week.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after CGC Luck Of The Draw 2011</span></strong><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Hello and welcome to a very special edition of the show where we talk to Chris Kaladaro about the latest show that took place in CGC. This week we are going to be talking about CGC’s Luck Of The Draw 2011 that took place this past Friday night. Chris what was your initial reaction to how the show went?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought it went very well, all of the wrestlers who had matches made sure to put on the best possible match that they could put on and it made the show come off really well.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“In the first segment of the show Jack DeColt and Joey Poison went back and forth on the microphone in an effort to get people into their match that would take place later on in the night. As if they needed to do that but anyway what did you think of the segment between these two?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I was quite impressed not so much with Jack DeColt I mean yeah he is great on the mic and did exactly what he should have done. I was more impressed on how Joey Poison came off to the fans it seems that ever since losing the Canadian Title he is really pushing himself to get past mid card status and to crack the main event scene. He has already done that in my book and I would say by the end of the year 2011 he will be the World Heavyweight Champion.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Onto the first match of the night between Ricky DeColt and Steve Frehley what did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought it was good but I do think it could have been better. I don’t know what it was about the match but it seemed to have something missing and it really made the match kind of mediocre in my opinion.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“In the second match, Larry Wood Challenged Nate Johnson for the CGC Canadian Championship what are your thoughts on how this match went?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Not the best match by any means but it was still good, Nate may not have the best matches on the show since beating Joey Poison for the CGC Canadian Championship for the first time however he is always consistent with what he does and his work ethic. Hopefully he will eventually go onto bigger and better things after losing the Canadian title like Joey did but time will tell if that will happen because some can do that and some get stuck in one spot and can’t go anywhere.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“What about Larry Wood’s performance in this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought he did a great job, Larry is getting older but he is still able to run circles around the younger guys so anytime he is in a match it’s a match people should watch just to see what he will do.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“In the third match of the night, Alex DeColt and Eddie Chandler locked up in a match which was the latest in their series of matches. What did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought the match was great, every time these guys step into the ring together they hit a home run by having a great match and this past Friday night was no different because they had a great match.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“After Eddie lost his match he decided to stick his nose in another DeColt’s business when he sat in the front row for the main event. How do you think this affected Jack’s game in the main event?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Well Jack won so not to much but it did probably throw him off at certain points of the match. You have to realize that even without someone to distract Jack that Joey is very dangerous because he can defeat anyone at anytime. On Friday night he didn’t do that but came very close to doing so and I am sure it wouldn’t have mattered whether Eddie was watching from ringside or not.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“What did you think of the match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought it was a good match, both guys show each and every night why they are here and they fight just as hard against the next guy as they do against each other. They both realize that in this business you can’t take your eye off the ball or take any match lightly because it will end up costing you in the end.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Well said Chris, with that said we are out of time for this edition of the show so I would like to take this time to thank Chris Kaladaro for being here. Also be sure and join Adrian Garcia live in the studio this Thursday Night as he previews what you can expect to see at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Until then this has been Terry Smith saying so long and I will see you Sunday night at the matches."</em></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: Some of the matches that are scheduled to take place at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted on Thursday. Until then read up on this column an feel free to comment if you would like to do so.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling</span></strong><p> Saturday Week 3, February 2011</p><p> </p><p> Hello ladies and gentleman Adrian Garcia here to talk about the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling and some of the matches that you can expect to see on an episode just 48 hours removed from this past Sunday’s Luck Of The Draw.</p><p> </p><p> This week’s show will take place live from the Varsity Arena in Ontario Canada and here is a rundown of some of the matches that have already been signed for the evenings event.</p><p> </p><p> In the first match of the night Joey Poison takes on Steve Frehley for the very first time since these two haven’t had previous matches against one another this match could go either way. What will happen as Joey and Steve square off inside of the CGC ring for the first time in a one on one match?</p><p> </p><p> In the second match of the night CGC World Heavyweight Champion will team up with his brother Alex DeColt in an effort to take the tag team titles away from The Soldiers Of Fortune. Will The DeColt’s be successful in winning back the tag team titles now that a different duo of DeColt’s is going for the Gold? Or will Jack and Alex fall short of winning the titles back from The Soldiers Of Fortune and the Elite.</p><p> </p><p> In the third match and the co-main event of the evening Ricky DeColt challenges Nate Johnson for the CGC Canadian Championship. Will Ricky be able to defeat Nate and bring the CGC Canadian Championship to the DeColt family? Or will Nate defeat Ricky DeColt and keep the belt in the hands of the Elite?</p><p> </p><p> Finally in the main event of the evening, Eddie Chandler takes on Larry Wood in what promises to be a good match. Will Eddie defeat Larry and get closer to facing Jack DeColt in a rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship? Or will Larry defeat Eddie Chandler and gain momentum towards getting a rematch of his own?</p><p> </p><p> All this and so much more will be answered live this Sunday as Canadian Golden Combat presents Title Bout Wrestling live from the Varsity Arena in Ontario Canada. This is Adrian Garcia saying so long and I will see you ringside with Terry Smith as we call the nights action.</p><p> </p><p> Those matches again are…</p><p> </p><p> Joey Poison vs. Steve Frehley</p><p> </p><p> Alex and Jack DeColt vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) ©</p><p> <em>CGC World Tag Team Championship Match</em></p><p> </p><p> Ricky DeColt vs. Nate Johnson ©</p><p> <em>CGC Canadian Championship Match</em></p><p> </p><p> Eddie Chandler vs. Larry Wood</p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: Predictions are welcomed as always, the results will be posted around 11pm on Sunday night so you have from now until then to get your predictions in. Also sorry that this is up later than usual I just got home not to long ago so I didn't have a chance to post it until now.</p>

<p>Joey Poison vs. <strong>Steve Frehley</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Alex and Jack DeColt</strong> vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) ©</p><p>

CGC World Tag Team Championship Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ricky DeColt</strong> vs. Nate Johnson ©</p><p>

CGC Canadian Championship Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Eddie Chandler</strong> vs. Larry Wood</p>

<p>Joey Poison vs. <strong>Steve Frehley</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Alex and Jack DeColt </strong>vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) ©</p><p>

Ricky DeColt vs. <strong>Nate Johnson ©</strong></p><p>

<p><strong>Joey Poison</strong> vs. Steve Frehley - <strong><em>Tough one to call but I'll go with the home grown talent this time</em></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Alex and Jack DeColt vs. <strong>The Soldiers Of Fortune </strong>(Destiny and Fate) ©</p><p>

Ricky DeColt vs. <strong>Nate Johnson </strong>©</p><p>

Just bumping this as you now have a little less than 24 hours to make predictions before the results are posted tomorow night. They will be posted around 11pm so if you want to predict and haven't yet you have less than 24 hours to do so.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">CGC Title Bout Wrestling</span></span></span></strong><p> Sunday, Week 3, February 2011</p><p> Varsity Arena (Ontario) – 2,000</p><p> Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Eddie Chandler comes down to the ring. He takes a microphone and starts talking to the crowd, before eventually getting interrupted by Larry Wood. They have a big argument, going back and forth on the microphone, before things take a violent turn and they start brawling. A whole host of staff hit the ring to break them up, and as they are being pulled apart it is clear a match is going to take place between them.<p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Adrian Garcia helped Chandler during this segment. Larry Wood is developing better performance skills.</p><p> Segment Rating: C-</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 1</span></strong><p> Joey Poison vs. Steve Frehley</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Joey Poison defeated Steve Frehley in 13:03 by pinfall with an Antidote Web.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Joey Poison and Steve Frehley have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match.</p><p> Match Rating: B-</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 2</span></strong><p> Alex and Jack DeColt vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) ©</p><p> <em>CGC World Tag Team Championship Match</em></p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had great heat and good action, Jack & Alex DeColt defeated The Soldiers Of Fortune in 8:30 when Destiny was disqualified while fighting Alex DeColt.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Destiny is improving in Technical skills. Destiny is improving in Performance skills. Fate is improving in Rumble skills. Fate is improving in Technical skills. Fate is improving in Performance skills.</p><p> Match Rating: C-</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 3</span></strong><p> Ricky DeColt vs. Nate Johnson ©</p><p> <em>CGC Canadian Championship Match</em></p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Nate Johnson defeated Ricky DeColt in 7:59 by pinfall with a Natural Order. Nate Johnson makes defense number 4 of his CGC Canadian title.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Ricky DeColt is improving in Technical skills.</p><p> Match Rating: C</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Eddie Chandler is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Alex DeColt comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Chandler does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too.<p> Segment Rating: B-</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Event – Match 4</span></strong><p> Eddie Chandler vs. Larry Wood</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had great heat and good action, Eddie Chandler defeated Larry Wood in 13:06 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Larry Wood was visibly tiring toward the end. Eddie Chandler and Larry Wood have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.</p><p> Match Rating: C-</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Jack DeColt and Joey Poison are backstage; an argument breaks out, and they start brawling with each other. A host of road agents and staff have to pull them apart.<p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Jack DeColt really needs a change to his character desperately. The Jack DeColt vs. Joey Poison storyline has continued with this segment.</p><p> Segment Rating: B-</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Final Show Rating: C-<p> Notes: I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Last Night’s CGC Title Bout Wrestling</span></span></span></strong><p> </p><p> Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in Varsity Arena, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been decent, although hardly spectacular.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.40 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Prediction Key</span></strong><p> BHK1978: 2 of 4 predictions correct.</p><p> Dragonmack: 3 of 4 predictions correct.</p><p> Emark: 3 of 4 predictions correct.</p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: Predictions were interesting this week as nobody got a perfect score, also even though Alex and Jack DeColt won the match against the Soldiers Of Fortune they didn't win the tag team titles because the Soldiers Of Fortune were disqualified. However good job to Dragonmack and BHK1978 for making the correct prediction for that match. The next edition of the interview with Chris Kaladaro conducted by Terry Smith will be posted sometime on Tuesday until then read up on the results and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after the latest edition of Title Bout Wresting.</span></strong><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Hello ladies and gentleman Terry Smith here with Chris Kaladaro to talk about the latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling, which featured some fallout from this past Sundays Luck Of The Draw. Chris how are you doing today?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I am okay Terry thanks for asking.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“I would like to get right into it by talking about the first segment of the night involving Larry Wood and Eddie Chandler. What did you think of this segment?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought it was done very well and it really seemed to set up their main event match later in the evening nicely.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“In the first match of the night Joey Poison took on Steve Frehley what did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought that it was very well done both guys gave it their all in the ring and at the end of the match Joey Poison just came out ahead with a win over Steve.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Onto the second match of the night between The Soldiers Of Fortune as they took on challengers for their tag team titles in Jack and Alex DeColt. What did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Well this match was very interesting because although Alex and Jack won the match they didn’t win the titles because of the fact that Destiny got himself disqualified and as a result the Soldiers Of Fortune get to keep their tag team titles for the time being. I am sure that there will be another match down the line because Alex and Jack deserve it in my opinion because they kind of got the short end of the stick. We will see though what happens down the line.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“In the third match of the night, Ricky DeColt challenged Nate Johnson for the CGC Canadian Championship. What did you think of this match and the outcome?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought the match was well done I thought Nate really stepped it up in this match because he realized that anyone can and will come after him so he is not safe from anyone on the roster. That being said Nate did a great job in his match with Ricky and was able to win the match on his own without any assistance from the Elite.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Before the main event got underway, Alex DeColt came down to the ringside area to get a closer look at Eddie Chandler whom he has been feuding with recently. Do you think this threw off the game of Eddie Chandler?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“He did seem distracted however not enough to lose the match.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Finally in the main event, Eddie Chandler took on Larry Wood and at the end of thirteen minutes Eddie Chandler was able to defeat Larry Wood via submission. What did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought it went okay It could have been better but it was what it was, I think looking back at it this match shouldn’t have been the main event. Larry Wood has proved to me on more than one occasion that he isn’t ready to be in the main event in this big of a promotion. On the other hand Eddie Chandler made the best of a bad situation and still pulled out a decent match but if it wasn’t for him the match would have been a lot worse.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Finally at the end of the show we saw Jack DeColt and Joey Poison get into a wild brawl backstage. What does this tell you?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Well these guys are both hungry Joey more than Jack at this point because Jack has nothing to prove. Joey will get his chance to shine down the line as they will have a rematch eventually for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Well that’s all the time we have for this week’s edition of the show, join us next time as we talk about the latest show. Be sure to join Adrian Garcia live in the studio this Thursday night as he talks about some of the matches that you can expect to see at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Until then this has been Terry Smith saying so long and I will see you all at the matches.”</em></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: Some of the matches that will take place at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted sometime on Thursday. Hopefully I can post it as close to the normal time as I can but if I can't I appoligize in advance. I am going to a concert on Thursday so I may not get home until later.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling</span></strong><p> Saturday Week 4, February 2011</p><p> </p><p> Hello ladies and gentleman Adrian Garcia here to talk about some of the matches that are scheduled to take place on this week’s edition of Title Bout Wrestling live from the Abbotsford Recreation Complex in British Columbia Canada.</p><p> </p><p> In the first match of the night Alex and Ricky DeColt team up to take on two members of the Elite in Eddie Chandler and the Canadian Champion Nate Johnson. Will Alex and Ricky defeat Eddie and Nate or will Nate and Eddie have some tricks up their sleeves as they attempt to gain the win over Alex and Ricky DeColt.</p><p> </p><p> In the second match of the night, Ed Monton takes on Shane Nelson. Who will win this match Ed Monton the former World Heavyweight Champion or Shane Nelson a man still trying to prove himself in CGC.</p><p> </p><p> In the third match of the night Larry Wood takes on Steve Frehley will Larry avenge his loss from last week against Eddie Chandler or will Steve Frehley cause Larry to lose another match as he picks up a win for himself.</p><p> </p><p> In the co-main event, Joey Poison takes on Zeus Maxmillion, Will Joey win the match and gain more momentum to getting another World Title match. Or will Zeus get the upset as he reminds everyone that he is someone that shouldn’t be overlooked.</p><p> </p><p> Finally in the main event, The Soldiers Of Fortune Destiny and Fate take on Jack DeColt in a handicap match in an effort to get a one up on the DeColts for the Elite. Will Destiny and Fate defeat Jack or will Jack prove that even though he is outnumbered he still has an equal chance at winning the match?”</p><p> </p><p> All this and so many more questions will be answered live this Sunday night as Canadian Golden Combat presents Title Bout Wrestling live from the Abbotsford Recreation Complex in British Columbia Canada. Plenty good seats are still available to get them while you still can. Until then this has been Adrian Garcia saying so long and I will see you ringside alongside Terry Smith to call the action on Sunday night.</p><p> </p><p> Those matches again are…</p><p> </p><p> Alex and Ricky DeColt vs. Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson</p><p> </p><p> Ed Monton vs. Shane Nelson</p><p> </p><p> Larry Wood vs. Steve Frehley</p><p> </p><p> Joey Poison vs. Zeus Maxmillion</p><p> </p><p> The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) vs. Jack DeColt</p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: Predictions are welcomed as always, the results will be posted sometime on Sunday after I have had the chance to write them up. Sorry that this was posted later than ususal but I didn't get a chance to post it until now. So Get Predicting!</p>

<p><strong>Alex and Ricky DeColt</strong> vs. Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ed Monton</strong> vs. Shane Nelson</p><p> </p><p>

Larry Wood vs. <strong>Steve Frehley</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Joey Poison </strong>vs. Zeus Maxmillion</p><p> </p><p>

The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) vs. <strong>Jack DeColt</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Even on in a 2 on 1 situation I still think that Jack has this.</p>

Archived