Canadian Golden Combat: Reforming its legacy

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a lot to all who have predicted so far, being that this show has gotten the ammount of predictors that it has I will probably post the results sometime tonight. So if you still want to make predictions you have until tonight around 11pm central time to do so.

TakerNGN74

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday Week 3, January 2010

King Edwards Multiplex (British Columbia) – 5,000

Pre-Show

Match 1

Shooter Sean Deeley vs. Joey Poison ©

CGC Canadian Championship Match

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Joey Poison defeated Shooter Sean Deeley in 8:18 by pinfall with an Antidote Web. Joey Poison makes defense number 3 of his CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

Faith did some good work at ringside. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Joey Poison is improving in Technical skills.

Match Rating: C

Main Show

Jack DeColt comes down to the ring. He takes a microphone and starts talking to the crowd, before eventually getting interrupted by Eddie Chandler. They have a big argument, going back and forth on the microphone, before agreeing to face each other later on in a singles match.

Road Agent Notes

The Chandler vs. DeColt storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: B

Match 1

Dan DaLay vs. Ricky DeColt

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Ricky DeColt defeated Dan DaLay in 17:56 by pinfall with a DeColt 45.

Road Agent Notes

Dan DaLay was visibly tiring toward the end. Ricky DeColt was really off his game tonight. Dan DaLay is improving in Performance skills.

Match 2

Alex DeColt vs. Bobby Thomas

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Alex DeColt defeated Bobby Thomas in 18:13 by pinfall with a DeColt Driver.

Road Agent Notes

Alex DeColt is improving in Technical skills. Bobby Thomas is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: B-

Match 3

Eddie Chandler vs. Jack DeColt ©

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Jack DeColt defeated Eddie Chandler in 18:08 by submission with an End Of Days. Jack DeColt makes defense number 4 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

Jack DeColt was exhausted by the end. Eddie Chandler was visibly tiring toward the end. The Chandler vs. DeColt storyline has continued with this match. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: B-

As the main event got over and as Jack DeColt was celebrating his win with the CGC World Title in hand Dan DaLay rushed into the ring and attacked Jack DeColt leaving him down and out as CGC Title Bout Wrestling went off of the air for the evening.

Road Agent Notes

The performance of Jack DeColt was good. This segment lifted the crowd.

Final Show Rating: C+

Notes: There was a general feeling that the promotion should really be offering more storylines to follow, given that it’s supposed to focus on the entertainment aspect of wrestling. This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.

Last Night’s CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in King Edward Multiplex, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been great, it has drawn a lot of praise.

Prediction Key

BYU 14: 4 of 4 correct

BHK1978: 3 of 4 correct

Lo-Drew:3 of 4 correct

Dragonmack: 3 of 4 correct

Thanks to everyone for making predictions on this show, this is the most people I have had predicting so I see that as a good thing. The next card for the next show will be posted within the next couple of days and I hope that you all will continue to show support for this dynasty.

TakerNGN74

CGC.com catches up with Chris Kaladaro after this week’s edition of Title Bout Wrestling.

CGC.com: “Well the show is over and we all know what happened we are here once again with Chris Kaladaro to go over what happened this past Sunday at Title Bout Wrestling. Can we start off by getting your first initial thoughts on how the show went.”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well even though we only had three matches on the main show I have to say that I was quite pleased with the results.”

CGC.com: “Why was the choice made to only have three matches on the main show?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well I have always been about quality over quantity, in a business type sense it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to have nine matches and you end up getting a bad review because of it. I figured if the fans are happy with just three matches as they were by what they said about the show then so be it. I am not going to have a huge amount of matches on one show just to be doing what everyone else is doing because sometimes that might not work.”

CGC.com: “That brings me to my next question, why did Joey Poison end up having his match on the pre-show instead of it being on the main show.”

Chris Kaladaro: “I am glad that you asked that because people might have thought that it was my decision to do that, however it wasn’t. The decision to have that match on the pre-show was made last minute and it was actually Joey Poison himself who came and suggested it to me. Now he didn’t just suggest it to me without reason truth is he had a great reason why he thought the match should be on the pre show and after hearing him out I couldn’t have agreed with him more. Let me make one thing perfectly clear to you though, you may think that Chris Kaladaro yours truly was pressured by Joey Poison to make that decision. The truth is that he suggested it and I just so happened to like his suggestion so that is why I decided to go with it.”

CGC.com: “What do you make of this Jack DeColt vs. Eddie Chandler rivalry that is going on right now?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well honestly I couldn’t be more pleased with it, at this show we had three matches and all three matches involved someone with the last name DeColt. Jack DeColt is a great champion and if Eddie Chandler believes that he is the guy who can take the title away from Jack then more power to him.”

CGC.com: “Well that just about does it for this CGC.com interview, Chris I would like to thank you for taking the time to sit down with me once again and I would also like to wish you the best of luck in the future with CGC.”

Chris Kaladaro: “No problem I am always happy to do it.”

CGC.com: “This has been a CGC.com interview with Chris Kaladaro join us live this Sunday as CGC completes the month of January with the show that will be taking place this week.”

OOC: Some of the matches that will be on the card for the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted tomorow so that you can make predictions. Until then read this and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling Preview

Week 4 January 2010

Hello and welcome CGC wrestling fans Marty Papin here to go over with you what you can expect to see live this Sunday night on Title Bout Wrestling as presented by CGC which will be held from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia, Canada.

There have been four matches signed for the last show of the month and the first one that will take place will pit Bobby Thomas vs. Dan DaLay. Can Dan defeat Bobby Thomas like many fans probably expect him to do or will Bobby Thomas shock the entire CGC fan base with a win over Dan DaLay.

Next up CGC Canadian Champion Joey Poison steps into the ring to defend the CGC Canadian Title against one half of the Soldiers of Fortune Destiny. Will Joey be able to defeat Destiny and make another successful defense of his Canadian Title or will Fate have something to do with the match result so that Destiny defeats Poison to become the new champion?

In the co-main event of the evening, Alex DeColt faces off against Trent Shaffer will Alex be able to continue the winning ways that all of the DeColts have been having with a victory in this match. Or will Trent Shaffer attain the victory and the shocking upset.

Finally in the main event of the evening its brother vs. brother as Ricky DeColt gets a chance at CGC World Championship Gold when he goes up against his brother and current CGC World Champion Jack DeColt. Will Jack DeColt be able to beat Ricky and show him why he is the better of the two or will Ricky prove that being the younger brother is the advantage when it comes to this type of match.

All that and so much more as CGC presents Title Bout Wrestling which will take place at the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia, Canada. Select seats are still on sale so if you haven’t gotten your tickets already now is a great time to do so. You never know what you’re missing until you attend a CGC event live and in person until then I am Marty Papin and I will see you at the matches.

Those matches again are

Bobby Thomas vs. Dan DaLay

Destiny vs. Joey Poison ©

Alex DeColt vs. Trent Shaffer

CGC World Championship Match

Ricky DeColt vs. Jack DeColt ©

OOC: Now is the time to make your predictions, after a few people have made them I will go ahead and post the results to the show so that you know how well you did. Until then get predicting!

Dan has had a string of losses as of late so I think this is the match where he breaks out of his funk. Also, he is finally not facing someone with the last name of DeColt. So that in and of itself means he has a chance of winning.

I just can't see Destiny getting the win here.

I think the woes continue for Dan

Poison will hold this title a while IMO

Only a DeColt beats a DeColt :)

Interested to see what, if any ramifications come from this match

Just so everyone knows and for those of you who made predictions and are waiting for the results of the show, they will be posted somtime later today(Sunday). So if you still want to make predictions you are more than welcome to but you have less than twenty four hours to do so because the results are going to be posted sometme around 11:00pm central standard time.

TakerNGN74

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday Week 4, January 2010

King Edwards Multiplex (British Columbia) – 5,000

Alex DeColt comes down to the ring. He takes a microphone and starts talking to the crowd, before eventually getting interrupted by Trent Shaffer. They have a big argument, going back and forth on the microphone, before agreeing to face each other later on in a singles match.

Road Agent Notes

Alex DeColt came across well. Trent Shaffer was very underwhelming. This segment lifted the crowd. Trent Shaffer is developing better performance skills.

Match 1

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Dan DaLay defeated Bobby Thomas in 12:40 by pinfall with a DaLay Down.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Dan DaLay is improving in Performance skills.

Match 2

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Joey Poison defeated Destiny in 8:04 by pinfall with an Antidote Web. Joey Poison makes defense number 4 of his CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

Faith did some good work at ringside. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Destiny is improving in Technical skills.

Match Rating: D

Match 3

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Alex DeColt defeated Trent Shaffer in 13:15 by pinfall with a DeColt Driver.

Road Agent Notes

Alex DeColt and Trent Shaffer have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances.

Match Rating: C+

Main Event – Match 4

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Jack DeColt defeated Ricky DeColt in 17:42 by submission with an End Of Days. Jack DeColt makes defense number 5 of his CGC World title.

Jack DeColt was exhausted by the end. Hotstuff Marie did some good work at ringside. Ricky DeColt was visibly tiring toward the end. Ricky DeColt is improving in Rumble skills.

Match Rating: C-

At the end of the show and as Jack DeColt made his way back towards the locker room area he was met by Eddie Chandler. The two men began arguing and then shortly after a brawl broke out it wasn’t long though until some road agents and staff had to pull them apart.

Road Agent Notes

The Chandler vs. DeColt storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Final Show Rating: C-

Notes: There was a general feeling that the promotion should really be offering more storylines to follow being that it is supposed to focus on the entertainment aspect of wrestling. I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in King Edward Multiplex, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been decent, although hardly spectacular.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling drew a 0.81 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.

“First Refusal” Graduate Negotiations with Donte Dunn.

CGC have elected to not negotiate a contract with Donte Dunn, as this was the “First Refusal” Graduate Negotiations he isn’t upset by the decision.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 4 of 4 predictions correct

Dragonmack: 4 of 4 predictions correct

Lo-Drew: 4 of 4 predictions correct

BYU 14: 3 of 4 predictions correct

Thanks to everyone who made predictions for this show, I will have another edition of CGC Sits down with Chris Kaladaro coming up within the next few days followed by the long awaited return of the Kaladaro Kolumn (Under a different name like I stated earlier) and then the preview for the next show which will be the first one to take place in February of 2010.

Notes: There was a general feeling that the promotion should really be offering more storylines to follow being that it is supposed to focus on the entertainment aspect of wrestling. I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

Maybe you should run shorter matches and put on either longer angles or more angles. I am just saying that because it seems that every show you seem to be getting this note.

that note means you need to have more actual storylines set up under the storyline button . You need a minimum of three active storylines in a fed with a match/Angle ratio of 70/30 or less. Just create a couple of unchained storylines with announcers or backstage people if you dont want to use wrestlers, or use jobber wrestlers. it doesnt matter as long as you have 3 separate storylines created.

that note means you need to have more actual storylines set up under the storyline button . You need a minimum of three active storylines in a fed with a match/Angle ratio of 70/30 or less. Just create a couple of unchained storylines with announcers or backstage people if you dont want to use wrestlers, or use jobber wrestlers. it doesnt matter as long as you have 3 separate storylines created.

Yes Dragonmack is right disregard my previous post. I usually play with storylines off, so I forgot that was what it meant.:o

CGC.com catches up with Chris Kaladaro after his first month as CGC Head Booker.

CGC.com: “Hello once again CGC Wrestling fans we are here once again to sit down with the head booker of Canadian Golden Combat Chris Kaladaro this time to talk about how his first month as CGC head booker went. Chris what are your thoughts on this subject.”

Chris: “Well to be honest I am a bit taken aback by how much the CGC Wrestlers have accepted this whole thing, at first they were a bit nervous because they might have thought that I was an insider from NOTBPW coming to CGC. But they soon realized that that wasn’t the case and that I was actually trying to help them out as much as I could.”

CGC.com: “Well now that January is over and we are on to February can you explain to us how if there is a difference between NOTBPW and CGC.”

Chris: “Well the DeColt’s are a positive group of guys even though their older brother Steve left the company for NOTBPW they are not at all bitter about it. All they think about is how they can make CGC a better company not just for the wrestlers but for the fans who pay our salaries and in NOTBPW they pretty much didn’t look at the big picture like I often tried to get them to.”

CGC.com: “So are you at all bitter with how your stay at NOTBPW ended.”

Chris: “No not at all and I don’t want anyone to think that or even think that I sound like that, NOTBPW and the Stone’s both wanted to go a different direction than I was willing to take it so that is why I had to leave.

CGC.com: “Do you think that could eventually happen with CGC.”

Chris: “Well I hope it doesn’t but you never know but CGC has a great group of guys on their roster all with tremendous talents and not to many of them have the egos that often accompany that. So hopefully it won’t happen but I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens.”

CGC.com: “Well Chris as always I would like to thank you for taking time out of your schedule to sit down and talk with us this week. Good luck as you head into the month of February and onto making CGC what you hope to make it.”

Chris: “Thanks I appreciate it.”

[Fade.]

OOC: The card for the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted sometime tomorow or Wednesday until then read up on this or any of the shows and feel free to comment if you would like to.

Also just to keep everyone up to speed on what is going on, since this is a storyline based fed and I keep getting the same message over and over after my shows, I decided to add two more storylines.

CGC Tag Team Championship Storyline

Alex and Ricky DeColt vs. Zeus Maxmillion and Stevie Grayson ©

Type : Unchained

CGC Canadian Title Storyline

Ed Monton vs. Joey Poison ©

so there you have it those two storylines added to the one I already have between Eddie Chandler and Jack DeColt for the CGC World Title. The card for the next show will be posted tomorow sometime around 11:00pm central standard time so that you can make predictions until then read up on this or anything else in this dynasty and most importantly enjoy.

Also just to keep everyone up to speed on what is going on, since this is a storyline based fed and I keep getting the same message over and over after my shows, I decided to add two more storylines.

CGC Tag Team Championship Storyline

Alex and Ricky DeColt vs. Zeus Maxmillion and Stevie Grayson ©

CGC Canadian Title Storyline

so there you have it those two storylines added to the one I already have between Eddie Chandler and Jack DeColt for the CGC World Title. The card for the next show will be posted tomorow sometime around 11:00pm central standard time so that you can make predictions until then read up on this or anything else in this dynasty and most importantly enjoy.

That is a good idea keeping them Unchained.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Chris Kaladaro presents…</span></strong><p> Monthly Review for January 2010</p><p> </p><p> Hello ladies and gentleman wrestling fans and more importantly than all of that CGC Wrestling fans Chris Kaladaro here with the first edition of the new monthly review column which will take place each and every month. Now this column will be very similar to the Kaladaro Kolumn that I wrote for NOTBPW while I was there so without any further ado lets dive right into it.</p><p> </p><p> On the very first edition of CGC Title Bout Wrestling, things started off with CGC World Champion Jack DeColt coming down to the ring and grabbing a microphone and taking shots at Eddie Chandler. This led to Eddie Chandler’s emergence from the backstage area and an argument between the two transpired until the two men agreed to face each other one on one in the main event for the CGC World Title. After that was all said and done the Chris Kaladaro era officially kicked off with the first match of the evening and a defense of the CGC Canadian Championship Belt. The Champion Joey Poison faced off against his first challenger for the title in Shane Nelson, the match had great action until Joey Poison was able to get just enough of an upper hand on Nelson to deliver the Antidote Web which led to Poison pinning Nelson for the victory. This victory gave Joey Poison his first defense of the CGC Canadian Title. The second match of the night saw Alex DeColt taking on Dan DaLay, the match ended when Alex DeColt delivered the DeColt Driver to Dan DaLay to give him the pinfall victory. Finally during the main event fans watched on as Eddie Chandler faced off against CGC World Champion Jack DeColt. Jack DeColt was able to pull out the win by applying the End of Days, which forced Chandler to tap out giving the win to Jack DeColt. This win gave Jack DeColt his first successful defense of the CGC World Heavyweight Championship belt.</p><p> </p><p> The second show of the month of January started with Alex DeColt in the ring gloating about his win over Eddie Chandler from the previous week. He went on for a while until he got interrupted by non other than his own brother Jack DeColt the two went back and forth until yours truly in the back made the match official as that nights main event. To start off the show wrestling wise Joey Poison had yet another match in which he defended his CGC Canadian Title this time against Ed Monton. The match went on until Ed Monton found himself caught in the Antidote Web thus giving Joey Poison the pinfall victory over Monton. With this victory Joey Poison made defense number two of his Canadian Title. The second match on the card saw tag team action with the CGC Tag Team Championships on the line as champions Zeus Maxmillion and Stevie Grayson faced off against the Soldiers of Fortune. The match ended when Stevie Grayson pinned Destiny after hitting him with the Shades of Grayson, this win gave Maxmillion and Grayson their first defense of their tag team titles. Before the next match got underway a video played hyping Eddie Chandler vs. Ricky DeColt, that match was next and Ricky DeColt defeated Eddie Chandler with a DeColt 45. Finally in the main event, Alex DeColt faced off against CGC World Champion Jack DeColt. The match came to a conclusion when Alex DeColt found himself at the mercy of the End of Days submission hold and was forced to surrender before getting seriously injured. This win marked the second defense of the CGC World Title for the current champion Jack DeColt.</p><p> </p><p> Next up was CGC Elimination VIII, the show began when Jack DeColt came out to the ring and talked about beating his brother the previous week. He was eventually interrupted by Dan DaLay who claimed that he was next in line to get a shot at the CGC World Title. That the match was already made for the main event of the evening and there was nothing that Jack DeColt could do about it. The first match of the evening saw Nate Johnson face off against Shooter Sean Deeley, the match ended when Nate Johnson delivered the Natural Order on Deeley to get the pinfall victory. Next up was Bobby Thomas facing off against Trent Shaffer, the match ended in just under eight and a half minutes when Bobby Thomas delivered the Specialist Touch to gain the pinfall victory over Trent. The next match of the evening saw Whippy The Clown face off against Ricky DeColt the match ended when Ricky DeColt delivered the DeColt 45 on Whippy to pick up the pinfall victory over him. In the co-main event of the evening Alex DeColt took on Eddie Chandler the match featured some great action but at the end it was Alex DeColt who pinned Eddie Chandler with the DeColt Driver. Before the main event, and after Jack DeColt had already made his way down to the ring Eddie Chandler made his way down to the ringside area. He apparently wanted to get a closer look at the man that he would meet in the near future Jack was not happy about it and seemed distracted though out the match. However that didn’t stop Jack DeColt from beating Dan DaLay with the End of Days submission hold and making defense number three of his World Heavyweight Strap.</p><p> </p><p> The next edition of Title Bout Wrestling would feature the fallout after Elimination VIII, the first match of the night but on the pre show was Joey Poison defending his CGC Canadian Title. His opponent was Shooter Sean Deeley, and the match ended when Joey Poison used the Antidote Web in order to gain the pinfall victory over Deeley. To start off the main show Jack DeColt made his way down to the ring with a microphone in hand however it wasn’t soon after until Eddie Chandler interrupted him before both of the men decided to face off in a singles match later that night. The first match on that night’s card was Dan DaLay taking on Ricky DeColt, Ricky DeColt was able to defeat Dan by pinfall with a DeColt 45. The next match saw Alex DeColt in action as he took on Bobby Thomas, the match ended with a DeColt Driver and Alex DeColt getting the pinfall victory. Finally in the main event Eddie Chandler took on Jack DeColt for the CGC World Title, Jack defeated Eddie in just over eighteen minutes by submission with the End of Days. This win gave the champion Jack DeColt his fourth defense of his title, however he wasn’t able to celebrate because as soon as the match got over Dan DaLay rushed to the ring and attacked the already exhausted champion as CGC Title Bout Wrestling went off of the air.</p><p> </p><p> Finally on the last show for the month of January, Jack DeColt came down to the ring and started running his mouth before getting interrupted by Trent Shaffer. The two went back and forth on their respective microphones before agreeing that they would face off in a match to take place later in the evening. The first match of the evening saw Bobby Thomas taking on the man who left Jack DeColt out cold in the middle of the ring last week Dan DaLay. The match ended when Dan delivered the DaLay Down to Thomas to pick up the pinfall victory. The second match of the evening saw one half of the soldiers of fortune tag team Destiny facing off against CGC Canadian Champion Joey Poison for his championship. Destiny had high hopes for this match but it all came crashing down as he found himself in the same hold that all of Joey’s opponents have found themselves in the Antidote Web. Needless to say Destiny was forced to tap out before he passed out which gave Joey Poison yet another victory. Next up was Alex DeColt taking on Trent Shaffer Alex DeColt defeated Trent with the DeColt Driver. Finally in the main event of the evening and in a match for the CGC World Title it was brother versus brother as Ricky DeColt challenged his older brother and the current CGC World Champion Jack DeColt. Jack DeColt was able to defeat Ricky with the End of Days submission hold, which gave him his fifth defense of his World Title. Jack thought his night was over and was headed back to his locker room to celebrate his win when Eddie Chandler met him on the ramp way. The two men faced off momentarily before erupting into a huge brawl which had to be broken up by road agents and a handful of the CGC staff before the show went off of the air for the night. </p><p> </p><p> Well that just about does it for this inaugural edition of the monthly review, join me again after next month as I recap the events of February 2010. Also remember that you haven’t truly experienced CGC until you have done so live so log on to CGC.com to get your tickets for the upcoming shows that we have to offer this is Chris Kaladaro and I will see you at the matches.</p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: The card for the next edition of CGC Title Bout Wrestling will be posted sometime during the weekend. Until then read up on this column and comment if you would like to do so.</p>

CGC Title Bout Wrestling Preview

Week 1 February 2010

Hello ladies and gentleman and CGC Wrestling fans it is I Marty Papin here to talk about some of the things you can expect to see on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. The next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be the first to take place in February 2010 and there are already some great matches signed so without any further hesitation lets get to them.

This edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be taking place from the Varsity Arena in Ontario Canada and here is what you can expect to see. The first match on tap for the night will see Joey Poison defend his CGC Canadian title against challenger Ed Monton, will Poison be able to retain his belt or will Ed Monton be able to pull out the upset.

The second match on the card will see a rematch between Trent Shaffer and Bobby Thomas. Bobby Thomas was able to get the win in their last encounter so will that play a factor and lead Thomas to win the second match. Or will Trent Shaffer get the win over Bobby Thomas and force a tiebreaker match to be held later?

In tag team action and for the tag team titles the Soldiers of Fortune Insane Heat and Fate take on CGC Tag Team Champions Stevie Grayson and Zeus Maxmillion. Will the Soldiers of Fortune have fortune on their side or will we see another successful title defense from Zeus Maxmillion and Stevie Grayson.

Finally in the main event we will see another rematch as its brother versus brother. As Alex DeColt takes on CGC World Title Holder Jack DeColt, Jack DeColt got the win in their first match will lightning strike twice for Jack or will Alex be able to dethrone the champion.

All this and so much more will take place as CGC presents Title Bout Wrestling live this Sunday night on Pay Per View from the Varsity Arena in Ontario Canada. Don’t miss out on the great action that CGC offers get your tickets now.

The matches again are

CGC Canadian Title Match

Trent Shaffer vs. Bobby Thomas

CGC Tag Team Championship Match

The Soldiers of Fortune (Insane Heat and Fate) vs. Zeus Maxmillion and Stevie Grayson ©

CGC World Title Match

Alex DeColt vs. Jack DeColt ©

OOC: Predictions as always are welcome, after I get a few people's predicitons the results of the show will be posted so get predicting!

CGC Canadian Title Match

The Soldiers of Fortune (Insane Heat and Fate) vs. Zeus Maxmillion and Stevie Grayson ©

CGC World Title Match

CGC Canadian Title Match

Ed won't be the one to dethrone Joer

Have a hunch on this one

CGC World Title Match

The next DeColt to fall as Jack stays strong.

Archived