The Dirty White Boys vs. The Soldiers of Fortune ©

CGC Tag Team Championship Match

Eddie Chandler vs. Alex and Ricky DeColt

Trent Shaffer vs. Jack DeColt ©

CGC World Championship Match

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the predictions guys the show will be posted sometime this weekend when the segments get written up. Also if I could I would like Lo-drew to explain his pick on the Eddie Chandler vs. DeColts match because you predicted twice and on one you said Eddie Chandler would win and then it says that the DeColts would win on the second one. So if you could explain which one you want me to go by when scoring that would be great.

Thanks

TakerNGN74

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday Week 3, March 2010

King Edward Multiplex (British Columbia) – 5,000

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

To start off the show the familiar theme song of Jack DeColt’s begins playing over the sound system followed by the sound of fans cheering in the arena. Out of the entranceway comes the CGC World Heavyweight Champion Jack DeColt with the world heavyweight title secured around his waist. Jack pauses at the top of the entrance ramp to take everything in before heading down to the ring. He gets into the ring though the top and middle ropes and then calls for a microphone he is quickly obliged and returns to the center of the ring where he extends the microphone to his mouth as he is about to speak and his music slowly fades away.

Jack DeColt: “Well another week has gone by and yet still I stand your CGC World Heavyweight Champion.”

.:The Fans in the arena cheer:.

Jack DeColt: “You know ever since Chris Kaladaro has gotten the job of head booker for CGC the DeColts have had to do everything in their power to make sure that they still hold a spot in their company. You know something Chris this is our company we brought you in to help us and what do you do but go behind our backs and try and shove us out. We are the most talent that you have and without us Canadian Golden Combat is worth about five dollars at best.”

With that said the music of Trent Shaffer begins to blare over the sound system as Trent makes his presence felt on the entrance ramp to a mix of cheers and jeers.

Trent Shaffer: “You know ever since Chris has taken over this company I would say it has been for the better. I mean who are you to complain about it you gave him the job and now your suddenly regretting it. Maybe you think that Chris is trying to phase all of you DeColts out with guys like yours truly Dan DaLay, and Eddie Chandler but I assure you that is not what he is trying to do. I understand that wrestling is the most selfish sport that there is and probably ever will be but that doesn’t change the fact that we are all still a company. We all should have one goal and one goal only and that is to put on the best shows and the best individual performances for the fans and not worry about anything else.”

.:Fans Cheer:.

Jack DeColt: “Trent that is where you are wrong because you see yeah we can try and put on our best performances and what not. But if Chris keeps doing the things that he is doing then there is going to be no company for us to do what we do best.”

Trent: “That is where you are wrong and I will prove it to you why don’t you and me meet in that very ring tonight and the both of us will prove what great talents we are. Hell you don’t even have to put that belt on the line.”

Jack DeColt: “Well what kind of champion would I be if I didn’t, you know what you are on and the belt will be on the line so if you beat me you win the belt. However if I beat you than myself along with the rest of the DeColts prove exactly why we have been so dominate for the time that we have.”

Trent: “Fair enough but I just want you to remember one thing going into this match and that is that I am the future of this company. Whether or not I win the belt tonight won’t matter because sooner or later I will have that belt and the DeColt curse will be ended.”

Jack: “Whatever you think what you want to think I will see you in the ring punk.”

With that said the music of Jack DeColt hits as he drops the microphone in the ring and stares down a confident Trent Shaffer who is still at the top of the entrance ramp.

Road Agent Notes

This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: B

Match 1

Zeus Maxmillion vs. Joey Poison ©

CGC Canadian Championship Match

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Joey Poison defeated Zeus Maxmillion in 8:26 by pinfall with an Antidote Web. Joey Poison makes defense number 8 of his CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match Rating: D+

Match 2

CGC Tag Team Championship Match

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, The Soldiers Of Fortune defeated The Dirty White Boys in 8:09 when Destiny defeated Lead Belly by pinfall. The Soldiers Of Fortune make defense number 3 of their CGC World Tag Team titles.

Road Agent Notes

Fate was really off his game tonight. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match Rating: D-

Match 3

Eddie Chandler vs. Alex and Ricky DeColt

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Eddie Chandler defeated Alex & Ricky DeColt in 12:43 when Eddie Chandler defeated Alex DeColt by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing job done by Marty Papin was pretty weak. The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The Decolts vs. Zeus and Stevie storyline has continued with this match. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: C+

Before the main event is set to take place Jack DeColt is in the ring, Before the match starts, Eddie Chandler comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Jack DeColt does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too.

Road Agent Notes

The DeColts vs. Elite #1 (CGC) storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Main Event – Match 4

Trent Shaffer vs. Jack DeColt ©

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Jack DeColt defeated Trent Shaffer in 18:25 by submission with an End Of Days. Jack DeColt makes defense number 11 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

Jack DeColt was visibly tiring toward the end. Trent Shaffer is improving in Rumble skills.

Match Rating: C

Final Show Rating: C

Notes: I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in King Edward Multiplex, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been that the show was good, although some found it underwhelming.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.87 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 2 of 4 predictions correct!

BYU 14: 3 of 4 predictions correct!

Dragonmack: 2 of 4 predictions correct!

Lo-Drew: 3 of 4 predictions correct!

OOC: Thanks to everyone for making predictions hope you all enjoyed reading the show. The next edition of CGC.com sits down with Chris Kaladaro will be posted sometime during the weekend. So until then read up on the results and as always feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

CGC.com catches up with Chris Kaladaro after the latest Edition of Title bout Wrestling

CGC.com: “Hello ladies and gentleman and CGC Wrestling fans Marty Papin here once again with Chris Kaladaro to talk about this past weeks show. Chris first and foremost I would like to thank you for joining me once again this week and also what were your initial thoughts going into this weeks show?"

Chris Kaladaro: “Well I would like to start off by saying that I was entertained by the start of the show between Trent Shaffer and Jack DeColt. I know that I booked it to happen but it really exceeded my expectations and entertained the hell out of me."

CGC.com: “Your not upset at all about what Jack DeColt had to say about you?”

Chris: “No not at all because in some respects he is right. However I don’t agree with him saying that I am not doing a good job because everyone else in the locker room the rest of the DeColts included seem to be quite pleased with my performance or at least I haven’t gotten any major complaints.”

CGC.com: “Will you be punishing Jack DeColt for what he said this week on Title Bout Wrestling.”

Chris: “You know when it initially happened I was quite upset by it but now I realize that this is wrestling and everyone is entitled to their opinion whether I like it or not. I can’t punish Jack for anything hell if I did it would be stupid because he is one of our best talents right now and that is the reason why he is the CGC World Champion.”

CGC.com: “Were you impressed that Eddie Chandler was able to defeat both Alex and Ricky DeColt by himself?”

Chris: “Not really I mean I don’t say that in a bad way but you see I have every confidence in Eddie Chandler to do what he does. There is a reason why he is one of our top talents and he did more than prove it by beating two DeColts in the same night.”

CGC.com: “Last but not least what are your opinions on the main event do you think it could have gone better?”

Chris: “Well to be honest yes everything can be better but am I pleased with how it went you bet. Trent Shaffer put in one hell of a fight against the Champion Jack DeColt but just came up short. Jack DeColt won the match and made defense number eleven of his CGC World Title rest assured that is not the last time you will see Trent getting a world title opportunity.”

CGC.com: “Well Chris as always I would like to thank you for your time and be sure and catch some of our upcoming shows as we make our way to your respective province in Canada. Until then I am Marty Papin and I will see you all ringside at the matches.”

OOC: Some of the matches for the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted within the next few days (by Tuesday night at the latest) until then read up on this or anything else in this dynasty and feel free to comment if you would like to.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday Week 4 March 2010

Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to another edition of the Title Bout Wrestling preview as brought to you by me Marty Papin. This weeks show will take place live from Kamloops Royal Athletic Park in British Columbia Canada and here are some of the matches that you can expect to see.

The first match of the night will see Alex DeColt take on the challenge of Shooter Sean Deeley, will Sean be able to pull out the upset over Alex DeColt or will Alex pull out what many are considering to be a guaranteed win.

The second match of the night will feature Eddie Chandler the man who has been a thorn in the side of The DeColts in recent weeks taking on Dan DaLay. These two men have met in the ring before but never in singles competition what will happen when these two men go one on one for the very first time.

Next up Ricky DeColt will take on Nate Johnson Ricky has been on a momentum spike as of late and he has hopes of keeping it going. However Nate Johnson would love nothing more than to get a win over Ricky in order to boost his career and propel him to the next level.

Finally in the main event for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship Whippy The Clown gets an opportunity to dethrone the reigning champion Jack DeColt. Will Whippy make the best out of his opportunity and take the title on his first shot at the belt. Or will Jack DeColt prove to be too much for Whippy to handle.

All this and so much more will be answered live this Sunday night from Kamloops Royal Athletic Park in British Columbia Canada. Select seats for this show are still available so get em while you can and I will see you ringside at the matches until then this has been Marty Papin.

Those matches again are…

Whippy The Clown vs. Jack DeColt ©

Ricky DeColt vs. Nate Johnson

Eddie Chandler vs. Dan DaLay

Alex DeColt vs. Shooter Sean Deeley

OOC: Predictions are welcome as always, after a few people have given them to me I will post the show's results most likely on Friday sometime. So get Predicting!

To quote James Storm, "Sorry bout your damn luck Whippy."

I know SSD will not win but he is to awsome not to pick.

Whippy The Clown vs. Jack DeColt ©CGC World Championship Match

Whippy is an appropriate name here, cause he is in for one :)

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday Week 4, March 2010

Kamloops Royal Athletic Park (British Columbia) – Attendance Unknown

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

[To start off the show Alex DeColt makes his way out to the ring he takes a microphone and goes to the center of the ring before extending the mic to his mouth to speak.]

Alex DeColt: “Well ladies and gentleman here I am and this week I have the task of taking on Shooter Sean Deeley, now Sean I don’t have a problem with you at all except for the fact that you are my opponent tonight. You know it’s a shame that you will be losing to me in the match tonight because I believe that you are a great talent.”

With that said Sean Deeley makes his way out onto the entrance ramp he stops at the top and has a microphone in hand and he begins to speak.

Sean Deeley: “You know Alex truth is I used to respect you when your dad was running this company but truth is ever since George retired and you took over as the owner of this company I haven’t really seen eye to eye with anything you have done. You preach all you want about DeColt rules but the fact of the matter is that you are just trying to keep your family together when you know it is as dysfunctional than ever. I mean why do you think Steve DeColt left in the first place he strikes me as the smartest of you all because he knew that this ship was sinking and ever since Chris Kaladaro was hired to be the head booker things haven’t gotten much better.”

Alex DeColt: “Now don’t you go bringing up Steve DeColt Sean I told you that we have figured that all out.”

Sean: “Is that the truth or is that just something you want us all to think. Fact of the matter is you are not fooling anyone and tonight when we meet in that very ring I am going to prove to you that very fact. You can all pretend that the DeColts are a solid unit but I know the truth and so do the rest of the boys in the back. So Alex we were supposed to face later on tonight but hell why don’t we do it right now.”

[With that said Alex motions for Sean to bring it while Sean drops his microphone and rushes the ring. The two begin fighting each other until a referee is able to come to the ring to start the match in order to make it official.]

Road Agent Notes

Adrian Garcia helped Deeley during this segment. Alex DeColt looked good.

Segment Rating: C+

Match 1

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Alex DeColt defeated Shooter Sean Deeley in 7:59 by pinfall with a DeColt Driver.

Match 2

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Eddie Chandler defeated Dan DaLay in 16:26 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.

Road Agent Notes

Dan DaLay was visibly tiring toward the end. Dan DaLay is improving in Performance skills.

Match 3

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Ricky DeColt defeated Nate Johnson in 7:55 by pinfall with a DeColt 45.

Jack DeColt is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Eddie Chandler comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Jack DeColt does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too.

Road Agent Notes

The DeColts vs. Elite #1 (CGC) storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: B+

Main Event - Match 4

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Jack DeColt defeated Whippy The Clown in 15:56 by submission with an End Of Days. Jack DeColt makes defense number 12 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

Whippy The Clown was visibly tiring toward the end. Jack DeColt was visibly tiring toward the end.

Final Show Rating: C+

Notes: This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 3 of 4 predictions correct

Dragonmack: A perfect score 4 of 4 predictions correct!

Lo-Drew: 3 of 4 predictions correct

BYU 14: 3 of 4 predictions correct

OOC: Also just a quick note on the attendance, since The DeColt WrestleFestival Days 1 and 2 are scheduled to happen immediately after this show, the attendance for this show wont be known until the other two shows are over. I will post the card for day one of the DeColt WrestleFestival within the next few days so that people who want to can make predictions. Finally I would like to thank everyone who made predictions on this show for doing so.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents The DeColt WrestleFestival, Day 1

Sunday Week 4 March 2010

Hello ladies and gentleman I am Marty Papin here to talk about The DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1, which has finally arrived. Both days of the DeColt WrestleFestival will be held live from the Kamloops Royal Athletic Park in British Columbia.

The first match of the show will see Trent Shaffer take on the challenge of Shooter Sean Deeley. Trent Shaffer has really been on the top of his game as of late and he probably is looking to continue his momentum by winning this match. What will happen when these two men square off in the opening match in the center of the ring.

In tag team action and also for the CGC tag team championship the current champions The Soldiers of Fortune will take on the challenge of the Dirty White Boys. These two teams are no strangers to one another since they have met twice before with The Soldiers picking up the win on both occasions. Is the third time the charm for the Dirty White Boys or will the Soldiers make it 3-0 against the White Boys.

The third match of the night will be between Shane Nelson and his opponent Thrill Seeker this is the first time these two men have faced each other and anything could happen.

In a match for the CGC Canadian Championship the CGC Canadian Champion Joey Poison will take on the challenge of Nathan Black. Joey has been the champion for quite some time will Nathan Black be able to capitalize on his opportunity and win the CGC Canadian Title.

Next up will be Nate Johnson taking on Whippy The Clown, Whippy is just coming off a loss to the CGC World Champion Jack DeColt. Will he be able to defeat Nate Johnson and begin rebuilding some momentum or will a loss to Nate Johnson send Whippy The Clown further into a downward spiral.

In the co-main event, Bobby Thomas take on Dan DaLay these two met back in week 4 of January on CGC Title Bout Wrestling with DaLay getting the win. Will Thomas be able to even the score or will Dan DaLay get another victory over Bobby Thomas.

Finally in the main event we will see six-man action as the DeColts Alex, Jack, and Ricky take on Eddie Chandler, Zeus Maxmillion and Stevie Grayson. Will the DeColts win this match and continue their dominance of the promotion or will Eddie lead his team to victory and the upset.

All this and so much more is scheduled to take place live this Sunday on Pay Per View as CGC presents The DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1. This show is sold out so the only way to see it is live on pay per view call your local cable or satellite provider to order and don’t miss the great action that CGC offers.

Those matches again are

Trent Shaffer vs. Shooter Sean Deeley

CGC World Tag Team Championship Match

Shane Nelson vs. Thrill Seeker

Nathan Black vs. Joey Poison ©

Nate Johnson vs. Whippy The Clown

Bobby Thomas vs. Dan DaLay

The DeColts (Alex, Jack, and Ricky) vs. Eddie Chandler, Stevie Grayson, and Zeus Maxmillion

OOC: Normally I post an edition of CGC.com sits down with Chris Kaladaro but I decided not to do that for this show. Also so you know Day 1 is the last show for the month of March and with Day 2 being the next day I am going to hold off on posting Chris Kaladaro's monthly review until both shows are over. Finally predictions are welcome and after a few people have posted their thoughts on who they think will win the following matches and after I write the results the results for Day 1's Show will be posted. So get Predicting!

I think it is time for DWB's to finally take home the tag team gold.

Still not a fan of Whippy!

The DeColts (Alex, Jack, and Ricky) vs. Eddie Chandler, Stevie Grayson, and Zeus Maxmillion

This is just way to many DeColts for anyone to beat.

Nathan Black vs. Joey Poison ©CGC Canadian Championship Match

Nathan Black vs. Joey Poison ©CGC Canadian Championship Match

CGC The DeColt WrestleFestival, Day 1

Sunday Week 4, March 2010

Kamloops Royal Athletic Park (British Columbia) – 14,647

Shown Live on Pay Per View

[To start off the show The music of the DeColts plays over the PA system in the arena as Jack and Alex come down to the ring with Microphones already in hand. They get into the ring and proceed to go to the center of it when they motion for the music to be cut off. The two men raise the microphones to their mouths and begin to speak.]

Jack: “So let me get this straight Alex, I am the CGC World Champion and you are the man who runs this company but we seem to have a problem in the former CGC World Tag Team Champions.”

Alex: “Now for those of you who are to stupid to comprehend what my brother just said the guys that my brother is talking about is Zeus Maxmillion and Stevie Grayson. You see there has been a match made by Mr. Kaladaro and that match pits myself Jack and Ricky against Zeus Maxmillion, Stevie Grayson and Eddie Chandler. The fact of the matter is that at tonight’s conclusion you will see the three DeColts with their hands raised high in the center of this ring because that is the way things are supposed to be around here.”

[With that said the Music of Zeus Maxmillion and Stevie Grayson begins playing in the arena as the former CGC World Tag Team Champions make their way out to the stage.]

Stevie: “You know I as well as Zeus are sick and tired of the three of you. Now I know that Ricky is not out here but believe me when we tell you this everyone back in that locker room is sick and tired of hearing you guys run your mouths week after week.”

Zeus: “That’s right Stevie and tonight that will all come to an end because the two of us along with our tag team partner Eddie Chandler are going to beat you three up so bad that you guys won’t be ale to make it to tomorrow’s show.”

Alex: “You gotta be kidding me because read my lips without me Jack or Ricky there is no show. We are the three biggest superstars in this company and tonight we will prove it.

Zeus: “Whatever punk we will see you in the ring get ready because you are in for one hell of a fight.”

[With that said Zeus and Stevie leave the entrance ramp as both Jack and Alex make their way out of the ring and back to the locker room area.]

Road Agent Notes

Zeus Maxmillion looked dreadful in this segment. The DeColts vs. Elite #1 (CGC) storyline has continued with this segment. The Decolts vs. Zeus and Stevie storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd. Zeus Maxmillion is improving at acting. Zeus Maxmillion is learning to show more charisma. Zeus Maxmillion is developing better performance skills.

Match 1

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Trent Shaffer defeated Shooter Sean Deeley in 8:22 by pinfall with a HeartBurn.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match 2

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, The Soldiers Of Fortune defeated The Dirty White Boys in 7:50 when Destiny defeated Grease Hogg by pinfall. The Soldiers Of Fortune make defense number 4 of their CGC World Tag Team titles.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Grease Hogg is improving in Technical skills. Fate is improving in Technical skills.

Match Rating: D

Match 3

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Shane Nelson defeated Thrill Seeker in 7:53 by pinfall with a Clash Of Styles.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Thrill Seeker is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: C-

Match 4

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Joey Poison defeated Nathan Black in 8:27 by pinfall with an Antidote Web. Joey Poison makes defense number 9 of his CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

The match suffered because there was not enough selling shown. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match 5

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Nate Johnson defeated Whippy The Clown in 7:56 by pinfall with a Natural Order.

Road Agent Notes

Whippy The Clown is improving in Rumble skills.

Match 6

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Dan DaLay defeated Bobby Thomas in 33:27 by pinfall with a DaLay Down.

Road Agent Notes

Dan DaLay was visibly tiring toward the end. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match Rating: D+

Jack DeColt is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Trent Shaffer comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Jack DeColt does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too.

Road Agent Notes

Jack DeColt came across well.

Segment Rating: C+

Main Event – Match 7

Alex, Jack, and Ricky DeColt vs. Eddie Chandler, Zeus Maxmillion and Stevie Grayson

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Alex DeColt and Jack & Ricky DeColt defeated Eddie Chandler, Zeus Maxmillion and Stevie Grayson in 31:42 when Jack DeColt defeated Zeus Maxmillion by submission with an End Of Days.

Road Agent Notes

Jack DeColt was visibly tiring toward the end. The performance of Eddie Chandler stood out as being good. The DeColts vs. Elite #1 (CGC) storyline has continued with this match. The Decolts vs. Zeus and Stevie storyline has continued with this match. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills. Stevie Grayson is improving in Flying skills.

Eddie Chandler and Jack DeColt are backstage; an argument breaks out, and they start brawling with each other. The two go all over the backstage area of the arena damaging everything in their path until A host of road agents and staff have to pull them apart.

Road Agent Notes

Segment Rating: B+

Final Show Rating: C

Notes: Some of the Angles used definitely helped lift the show as a whole, I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

Last Night’s CGC The DeColt WrestleFestival, Day 1 Report

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC The DeColt WrestleFestival, Day 1 last night in Kamloops Royal Athletic Park, and drew 14,647 fans. The feedback has been that the show was good, although some found it underwhelming.

The DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1 drew a 0.12 Pay Per View buy rate.

Marty Papin will be leaving the company tomorrow. As a result CGC have started negotiations with Jerome Turner to bring him in as a replacement.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 6 of 7 Predictions correct!

BYU 14: 6 of 7 Predictions correct!

Dragonmack: 5 of 7 Predictions correct!

OOC: Thanks to everyone who made predictions and I hope you enjoy the results. Some of the card for The DeColt WrestleFestival Day 2 will be posted tomorow (Friday) so that people can make predictions. Finally like I said before even though this show was the last of the month I am holding off on writing the monthly review until Day 2's results have been posted there is no sense in breaking up the two shows with a Column.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents The DeColt WrestleFestival, Day 2

Monday Week 1 April 2010

Hello ladies and gentleman Marty Papin here for my last edition of CGC’s Preview article as I will be leaving the company tomorrow. Lets get started on what you can expect to see tonight if you have decided to buy a ticket and be a part of our audience. Day 2’s show like stated in my last article will like day 1 be held from the Kamloops Royal Athletic Park in British Columbia and here are some of the matches that have already been booked.

Since day 1 ended with Jack DeColt brawling with Eddie Chandler in the backstage area tension has been rising between the two men and although they will not be facing each other on this show they will both be in separate matches. What if any repercussions will the actions of both of these men at the conclusion of day 1s show have?

The first match of Day 2’s event will feature Trent Shaffer going up against Ricky DeColt, Trent has been on a roll as of late will he be able to keep it going or will Ricky DeColt stop it dead in its tracks with a victory over him.

The Soldiers of Fortune and the Dirty White Boys have had somewhat of a tag rivalry in recent CGC history. However on this show they will be in one on one matches. First up Lead Belly will take on Destiny and later in the night Grease Hogg takes on Fate. These two matches could have huge ramifications on their tag team feud which way will it go find out this Sunday night.

Joey Poison will defend his CGC Canadian Championship belt against his opponent for the night Stevie Grayson. Joey has faced Stevie’s partner Zeus two times and defeated him both times will he have the same luck with Stevie Grayson. Or will Stevie shock everyone and defeat Joey to become the new CGC Canadian Champion.

Next up Whippy The Clown will take on Shooter Sean Deeley what will happen when these two square off in the ring and which way will this match go.

In the next match Bobby Thomas will take on Nate Johnson these two teamed up a while back and lost a match against the Soldiers of Fortune and these two have been at each other for that loss ever since. Will Johnson and Thomas finally be able to settle their differences in this match or will this just be the start of a rivalry that has yet to surface in CGC.

In the co-main event, Eddie Chandler who has been feuding with champion Jack DeColt will take on Jack’s brother Alex DeColt. This will mark the third time these two men have met in a singles match and with one each having a victory over the other this match will decide it all.

Finally in the main event, CGC World Champion Jack DeColt steps into the ring to defend his strap against challenger Dan DaLay. This match is also the third meeting between these two and being that Jack defeated Dan on both occasions will the third time be the charm for Dalay. Or will Jack DeColt beat Dan one more time to make himself three and zero against Dalay.

All this and so much more will be answered live tonight on Pay Per View until then this is Marty Papin saying so long and I will see you at the matches.

Those matches again are

Ricky DeColt vs. Trent Shaffer

Lead Belly vs. Destiny

Stevie Grayson vs. Joey Poison ©

Fate vs. Grease Hogg

Whippy The Clown vs. Shooter Sean Deeley

Bobby Thomas vs. Nate Johnson

Eddie Chandler vs. Alex DeColt

Dan DaLay vs. Jack DeColt ©

OOC: There is the card for the show, you may now make your predictions. After a few people have posted who they think will win the matches on the show and as soon as the segments for the show are written I will post the results. So get predicting!

Lead Belly vs. Destiny

Fate vs. Grease Hogg

Guest cmdrsam

Lead Belly vs. Destiny

Fate vs. Grease Hogg

These look good. Call ditto. Hey Takerman, been long time since last posted. Keep it coming.

Lead Belly vs. Destiny

Stevie Grayson vs. Joey Poison ©CGC Canadian Championship Match

Fate vs. Grease Hogg

Archived