CGC - DeColts leaving

I'm up to Dec 2011 in my NOBTPW game, Jack DeColt refused to resign with CGC, and now Ricky is doing the same thing, stating that the company was too big for them...

i'm just wondering if this is happening to anyone else too

CGC is at cult, and the workers are National Stars

I'm up to Dec 2011 in my NOBTPW game, Jack DeColt refused to resign with CGC, and now Ricky is doing the same thing, stating that the company was too big for them...

i'm just wondering if this is happening to anyone else too

CGC is at cult, and the workers are National Stars

Uh no, they stated that the company was TOO SMALL (not too big) for them. Happens. You need to get to National before their contracts come due or push someone up the card at their expense. They're gone. Your best bet is to hope Alex will auto re-sign them (if it's even possible) otherwise you have to build up some people to take their places.

They'll probably join Steve in NOTBPW.

I have seen it happen in numerous games with numerous different situations. I've seen all of the Stones, except Papa Stone of course, leave NOTBW, I've seen all the DeColts leave. I even saw Eric Eisen leave SWF once. North America does not operate under the 'loyalty' feature, so individuals really feel no need to stay with a smaller promotion just because they're 'loyal', if it's too small for them, they'll bounce right out.

I have seen it happen in numerous games with numerous different situations. I've seen all of the Stones, except Papa Stone of course, leave NOTBW, I've seen all the DeColts leave. I even saw Eric Eisen leave SWF once. North America does not operate under the 'loyalty' feature, so individuals really feel no need to stay with a smaller promotion just because they're 'loyal', if it's too small for them, they'll bounce right out.

Yeah, loyalty doesn't quite extend to blind loyalty... I do kinda miss the old 'lifetime' contracts though. Sometimes it's nice to play with a more static gameworld, but you can at least replicate it to a point by going into the editor and allocating the longest contract lengths to those workers you want to remain somewhere (provided they're on a written deal of course).

yeah i'm not playing as CGC, i'm playing as NOTBPW. What's funny is that they won't negeotiate because they want to concentrate on their CGC career during their last 30 days w/ CGC.. only when they are unemployed will they negeotiate

Archived