Making friends in TEW

Does anyone know of any ways to make friends with/encourage loyalty from workers in TEW?

I know that sometimes if a worker is caught using drugs and you use the fatherly approach, they will often become loyal to you, but are there other ways?

Besides the editor, I mean!

Does anyone know of any ways to make friends with/encourage loyalty from workers in TEW?

I know that sometimes if a worker is caught using drugs and you use the fatherly approach, they will often become loyal to you, but are there other ways?

Besides the editor, I mean!

In 08 I stuck up for Jack Geidroyc (not at a cpu with the game so forgive me if I spelled it wrong) by firing Big Smack Scott after he started a fight with him. Jack G was loyal to me after that.

In 08 I stuck up for Jack Geidroyc (not at a cpu with the game so forgive me if I spelled it wrong) by firing Big Smack Scott after he started a fight with him. Jack G was loyal to me after that.

Off topic but figured I would ask here instead of making a new thread, how do you guys pronounce Geirdoyc? Is it Guy-drock? Gi-drock? Guy-droyce?

Off topic but figured I would ask here instead of making a new thread, how do you guys pronounce Geirdoyc? Is it Guy-drock? Gi-drock? Guy-droyce?

I think it's gid-royce

The last part is like a rolls-royce, I think

I retract my earlier statement as I forgot about the push stuff. yeah, if you push someone well or stick up for them in the locker room you can make friends/enemies.

Ive always read it as Geed-roik

but im usually wrong, lol

The only person I can think of who actually has the surname, Mel Giedroyc (and given Adam's history, probably the person who inspired the name...) pronounces it more Geed-roych, iirc. Although since it's Eastern European in origin, it's probably supposed to be pronounced Gyed-roych. Which I *think* are the two pronunciations listed on Mel Giedroyc's Wiki page, so... yay.

If you have a very positive backstage area, with lots of great people.. you'll find that the events that say "Hell Monkey and Alicia Strong have really bonded backstage after a mutual interest of monkeys" it will actually cause 1 or both of the workers to become loyal quite often. The more positive the person is, say Davis Wayne Newton, almost any positive backstage area incident involving DWN will result in him being loyal to the person.

Of course that doesnt really answer your question. Im guessing the user character isnt in any of those incidents so its useless info.

Archived