How do you put alts into the game database?

This is a pleasingly simple affair

If you go into the Editor and your database, the second option is Alter Egos (in between Agers and Angles). Once in, Add Record, and under Worker, pick the worker you want to set up the Alter Ego for.

From there you can set a custom avatar (or the same one), a custome movelist, gimmick, bio etc. Under Promotion you can specify which promotion this alter ego is used in, or if you leave it as None you can set with the Usage slider how often when they're signed to an AI promotion that they'll use this Alter Ego.

If you're currently playing a game and want to change the worker to his/her alter ego, go to your Roster screen and click the 'Alter Character Details' button (the head and shoulders icon next to the push) and then Alter Ego, and it gives you a dropdown to pick which Alter Ego you want them to use.

Simples!

EDIT: To get more specific on Alter Ego pictures, just place them in the same People folder as all the other worker pics, and then under the Alter Ego screen you can set their avatar to be whichever new Alter Ego pic you want

I want to put alt pics into my database but I don't know how? Any help would be appreciated!

To get the pictures into the game download them into your default people folder (C:\Program Files\GDS\TEW2010\Pictures\Default\People)[this is assuming you mean c'verse alts].

If you want to then use them for your own roster click on a worker's alter ego button then his/her picture on the resulting window. You can then select any picture you like to be assigned to said worker. You can also create alter-egos in the pre-game editor, though these will not show up in your current save game.

EDIT: Beaten to it!

Archived