A New Power is Rising (January 2006 Retro Edition) (1.0 Available)

Could someone reupload all three of the files in the first post? Please :)

The links are down and I'd really love to get this one.

All working for me. Although happy to upload them to a different host, any preference on site?

Can anyone tell me exactly what this is? It appears to be a real life scenario from 06 but then I see things like Ric Flair Promotions. Forgive my ignorance, I've not played any of these games in a few years and am just trying to find a 2007 real life scenario, figured I'd be able to tweak this but didn't know if the stats were based on real life or based on a fictional game. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Can anyone tell me exactly what this is? It appears to be a real life scenario from 06 but then I see things like Ric Flair Promotions. Forgive my ignorance, I've not played any of these games in a few years and am just trying to find a 2007 real life scenario, figured I'd be able to tweak this but didn't know if the stats were based on real life or based on a fictional game. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

I'm pretty sure it's a real life mod, but RFP is put in as a future promotion so there will be some new promotions in the wrestling world. Like in some of Genadi's real life mods there is Disney Wrestling Entertainment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1.3 Update Available in the first post. Admittedly its a small update but it addresses several issues such as the unrealistically high tv ratings.

Fixes/Changes

TV Shows should now get more realistic ratings (most of the time).

Adjusted TNA's product settings to better reflect them durning the timeframe

Implented better locations/angles files

Alot of minor stat and momentum Changes (Mostly For TNA)

Various other small fixes/adjustments

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived