NYCW - Passing the torch

OOC: This is a restart of my NYCW Kicking and screaming diary, lost due to a computer crash. This diary, as the last will follow the trials and tribulations of Terry Twist (Terry Bradford) the nephew of Derek "The Stomper" Bradford as he takes the book over from Black Hat Bailey.

Terry's goal is to develop young stars that will eventually take the mantle from NYCW's aging roster of stars in an effort to expand the fanbase, and hopefully help the promotion expand beyond the Tri-State area.

The first two posts will be the same as I have not changed the back story, but things will begin to deviate from the first incarnation after that. And yes, I will have a backup of this at all times. (though my computer is now like brand new) So, with that, deja vu all over again.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/ef7bbb5bb1853fbc.jpg

It was a typically frigid New York afternoon as the swirling snow danced eerily in the howling wind outside the dirty wood framed window. A large, hulking man stared solemnly at the gray sky and the snow covered streets below.

“You really think you are ready for this?”

Me: “I have been ready and waiting for this for a long time Uncle Derek…..I think the true question is, are you ready?”

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/TheStomper.jpg

Slowly he turned to face his eager nephew, a look of consternation on his face. Even at 60 Derek Bradford, aka The Stomper, was an imposing figure. Not prone to long outbursts of laughter or any mirth for that matter, he was a proud, driven man. Tough but fair and loyal to those that understood what it meant, he was rooted deeply in tradition and resistant to change. It was these qualities that earned him both respect and saw him mocked by some (never to his face) who called his New York City Wrestling promotion “The ring that time forgot” or “The fossil wrestling federation” along with other less endearing terms.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/AceIdol.jpg

None of this was lost on his nephew Terry Bradford, who had around wrestling with his uncle since he was a teen, setting up the ring, officiating matches and even donning a mask to fill a thin spot on a card on occasion. All of these enjoyable and education experiences, but 17 years in what Terry longed for was the book and it was this desire that formed the centerpiece of this conversation. Black Hat Bailey had been the long time booker for NYCW, as well as the reigning Empire Champion, but he had grown tired of the role and it had begun to show. Bailey voluntarily gave up the book and had campaigned for the younger Bradford to take a greater role in the direction of the company, but that meant change, which scared The Stomper.

Stomper: “You know I don’t deal with change well at all, in fact I hate it! This damned business has become a filthy sandbox filled with Bums that think diving onto a pile of light bulbs or having two strippers tear each others clothes off is wrestling. Hell, I heard of this new promotion in Australia that is like a cartoon strip, everyone in a ridiculous looking mask. If I want a damn cartoon strip I will buy the Sunday paper!”

Me: (snickering)“No worries ‘mate’ I won’t be running any Ninja Turtle angles. Seriously though Uncle Derek, I think we do need to bring in some new blood.”

I cringed, waiting for inevitable “it’s not broke, don’t fix it” response, but it never came.

Stomper: “Well, spit it out, you know how I feel about some of this modern crap so don’t get radical, I want guys that fit my company, which is a wrestling company. That is what it says on the marquee you know.”

Yes I did know, I had heard that line 1,223 times…….this month

Me: “I understand, but we do need to ease a bit of the modern style in. Hell uncle Derek, look at our roster. Guys like Whistler and Black Hat, Flash and Lee Wright are all good workers, but they are all 40-50 years old. Old school is appreciated by our fans, but even they will get to the point where they don’t want to see a canes and walkers match between Black Hat and Whistler for the Empire title.”

Stomper: “Listen smartass, I know the boys can’t wrestle forever, that’s why you are here, because you know some of these younger bums a lot better than I do…I’m just telling you, bring me nutjobs or prima donnas more concerned with the color of their tights than how to apply a headlock and I’ll send all of you on a one way trip on Pelham 123!”

Me: “Your sending us to a movie?”

My attempt at humor only brought a cold stare and a muttered “damn kid, forgettaboutit.” as Uncle Derek turned to leave, pausing at the door.

Stomper: “You do what you need to do, but remember this. I built this company on tradition, respect and the legacy of when a wrestling match told a story. I’ll burn down our damn ring before I lie down and job my company to the crapfest some of these promotions put out. The name on the marquee is.."

Me: “Wrestling!”

Stomper: “At least I’ve taught you something! Ya bum.”

Uncle Derek gave me a wink as he slammed the door shut. I asked myself many times why he always did that, but Uncle Derek wouldn’t know subtle if it dented a chair over his head.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spend a long night thinking about the roster and pondering what moves I wanted to make before our January show and at this point I know two things for sure. With 7 of our 16 wrestlers over the age of 40 we need some youth. I also want to get rid of both our current valets. Fern Hathaway is poison in the locker room and Cheerleader Nicki is just, well, a waste of space. I prepare their notices and jot down some names I am interested in hiring. At this point I want to bring in 4-6 more wrestlers and replacements for our two valets and I have to be careful. To piss off Uncle Derek is akin to pissing on the Devils toothbrush.

We meet again tomorrow to go over his “business” plan in more detail and I am sure he will help me define my limitations and expectations as only he can, so I will know more about how my plans fit into his vision then. Looking out the window I see the snow has returned with a vengeance and I have no interest of battling it in a Car that needs snow tires. So tonight, my bed is a lumpy couch, in a drafty legion hall in Brooklyn.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/BlackHatBailey.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/TheStomper.jpg

My blissful sleep came to an abrupt end as I hit the floor, followed by the couch landing on top of me. “What the hell, Earthquake!!” The laughter that resonated through the room dispelled that semi-comatose exclamation and I crawled out from under the couch to see Bo "Black Hat" Bailey and Uncle Derek standing above me. The laughter of course came from Bailey, who despite his menacing in-ring persona was quite laid back and slightly mischievous behind the scenes.

Black Hat: “Earthquake? Wake up ya sleepy Sonofabitch, you’re in dirty Brooklyn, not California. Derek, did you see his face right before that couch landed on him?”

Stomper: (Barely amused) “Yes I did, now let’s cut the crap and get down to business.”

We convened at our version of a conference table (an old wooden dinner table that never had all four legs on the ground at the same time) and Uncle Derek took out a piece of paper.

Stomper: “First off, you’re not going to be known as Terry Bradford, I don’t want the connection made between us and..”

Me: “Do you really think that will matter? I mean with dirt sheets and the internet and…”

Stomper: “Screw that and screw you for interrupting me! Don’t forget that this is my car and you are still learning to drive it. I want you to have your own identity and you’re going to be called Terry Twist, which will fit the persona I want you to have. A persona you shouldn’t have any trouble with since you’re always full of piss and vinegar anyway.”

Me: “So I am assuming you want me to be….”

Stomper: “Don’t assume squat. You are going to be the new Vice president of NYCW, with an ego bigger than…..Well bigger than even your real ego!”

Black Hat: “You’re being a little harsh Derek, Terry’s a good kid.”

Stomper: “Who’s Car?”

Black Hat and I together: “Your Car.”

Stomper: “Good, now here are my rules and they are not open to discussion. First off, this company will not fall into debt at any point! Number two, over the next two years I expect to have no drop in popularity. Finally, in terms of who you can hire I want workers with good psychology and some stamina. Simple as that, any questions?”

Me: “No sir, I think those are all fair. I do want to change a couple of the things we do backstage though. I know your only real rules are no smoking and no drugs, which is great. I would also like to organize transportation and accommodations for the boys, just to boost morale a bit.”

Stomper: “I could give a rat’s ass about that, as long as I’m not paying for anything. I ain’t hiring a secretary either, so shave your damn legs, cause your going to be the one making the calls.”

Me: “Understood Uncle Derek, anything else, because I really want to get started on brining in some new workers, I figured 4-6 total.”

Stomper: “Well don’t let us keep you, just remember my rules and also my checkbook!!”

Black Hat: (giggling) “Did you just make a joke Derek?”

Stomper: “Hell no!! That was a threat, now let’s go eat.”

As they left I wondered how my Uncle was so revered by our fans, because he could sure be a miserable Sonofabitch. But I loved him.

We had a show coming up in less than 2 weeks and I needed to get things moving quickly. Uncle Derek had already warned me about changing things too quick and the one thing you never wanted was a frown on his face.

I knew I wanted the valets gone and they had both been asked to come see me today. I expected no problems from Cheerleader Nicki, but Fern Hathaway had a well deserved attitude as a bitch and I had observed it many times first hand, while shadowing Black Hat over the last few months.

My first mission was to get some younger guys at the top of the card, but who? Grandmaster Phunk was someone I liked and before joining Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling had done a great job for us. He was a dynamic performer, but Uncle Derek had basically swapped him for our Tag Team Champions, The Ring Generals and I worried he would nix bringing him back. There was no doubt he would be well received, but my Uncle was huge on respect and would rightly feel that it would be a slap in the face to Mitch Naess to bring Phunk back, while still holding on to the two wrestlers he traded for him.

I had placed calls to a few guys, but so far only Roger Monteiro had signed on for the bargain price of $150.00 a show for 12 months. While I waited for the phone to ring, I turned my attention that classic PC diversion Mine Sweeper. About that time Uncle Derek arrived.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/TheStomper.jpg

Stomper: "Good Morning Terry, what the hell are you doing?

Me: "Hi Uncle Derek, just clearing my head right now, lot of hooks in the in water, not many bites..."

Stomper: "I told you, don't get carried away, four or five guys and a new manager and you do have a budget to stick to!! Terry are you listening, what is this?" Uncle Derek is now behind me and sounding annoyed that Mine Sweeper is clearly dividing my focus.

Me: "Sorry, this is Mine Sweeper, its just a simple computer game and you try and clear all the Mines from the board before you get blown up, it's what I do when I need to refocus, you should try it.."

Stomper: "Forget about it, I have about as much use for computers as an Elephant has for a Volkswagon!"

Me: "What? That makes no sense Uncle Derek."

Stomper: "Of course it does, you ever seen an Elephant drive?"

Uncle Derek was a loveable, cantankerous sort, but some of his sayings came right out of left field, this being one.

Me: "I guess not, but anyway, I've got Monteiro on board and I am hoping to hear from a couple of bigger names this morning, notably Donnie J and Man Mountain Cahill,"

Stomper: "Now why, after all that whining you did about how old our wrestlers are, would you bring in Cahill?"

Me: "It would let me keep our current top guys strong, while I used him as a gatekeeper for the younger talent, better than jobbing out Whistler or Honest Frank."

Stomper: "Now that makes more sense than that stupid game you are playing. Oh, I have a couple more things that came to mind after our talk yesterday. I don't want any nut jobs working for us, too unpredictable and none of those high flying guys that are always flipping around. What the hell does Black Hat call them?.......Spot Monkeys!! None of them. If I want gymnastics I will go see the damn Circus. I'm going to go pick up our posters for 'Rush Hour' don't burn down the building while I'm gone."

Uncle Derek was gone for about 5 minutes when Cheerleader Nicki came through the door....

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/CheerleaderNicki.jpg

Nicki: "I am just so excited!"

Me: "And why is that Nicki?"

Nicki: "Well...Fern called and said you noticed us and I was like, that's totally awesome, now, I love your Uncle, you know not like a boyfriend, but like....like an Uncle. But he just never noticed Me and Fern, and it was like, hello, we are young and pretty here and can get a lot of guys to the shows, cause we are just like, so hot. But he never noticed, but you did and that's why I am sooooo happy!"

Me: Was I really hearing this? "Ah, yeah.....Well Nicki, I did notice you, but what that means is I gave you your notice. We will be letting you go.....you're not needed anymore in NYCW. I'm sorry."

Nicki: "Ahhhhhh, I am so sure, you mean we are fired?"

Me: "I am afraid so, yes."

Nicki: "No wonder Fern called you a jerk and lots of other names too. I was like, that's good news, but she was like, he is such a prick and I was like no he's not, but now I'm like, wow, yes he is...."

Me: My head was ready to explode. "Nicki, look, I am sorry, but I am really busy. I wish you the best."

Nicki walked off muttering and I wondered if it was truly possible that people were that stupid. There was downside of this however, I knew that Nicki and Roger Cage were involved as more than kayfabe manager/client, so this would likely insure that he would bolt to SWF, who had reportedly tendered him an offer.

Glad to see you are sticking to NYCW! I thought you did a great job with it and it would be a shame to see you move onto something else.

Agreeing on that:)

Thanks guys, I was really getting into NYCW, so I just couldn't see doing anything else. Reminds of wrestling when I was a kid :)

The boredom I had experienced an earlier in the day was now like the last time Land Mass had a 32 inch waist, a long forgotten memory as things suddenly got hectic.

"Hey Terry, what's happening dude? It's Donnie."

Me: "Donnie J, what's the good word are you ready to bite the big Apple?"

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/DonnieJ.jpg

Donnie: "Not only ready but looking forward to it and you know that idea you mentioned....If you could get a certain somebody on board?"

Me: "Yes, are you saying???"

Donnie: "He's all in my man and if you get the paperwork hooked up we will be ready to go for your next show, what's it called again?"

Me: "Rush hour."

Donnie: "Hey, that's slick, that whole New York traffic thing, nice!!"

Me: "Well Donnie this is great, I am excited to have both you and Mikel on board and it's gonna be a fun ride, you are two guys I am looking to lead NYCW into the future. Now to start I will be booking you against Honest Frank on Rush Hour and.......You are in the co-main......Oh crap, hey listen, get down here within the next couple of days if you can and we'll sort everything out. I've gotta get hold of Uncle Derek before he approves the proofs of the posters and they start printing them. Dammit, he will stuff them down my throat if I don't catch him......gotta go, bye."

The excitement I felt was buried under a blanket of dread if I did not reach my uncle in time, as the posters he was set to have printed had Steve Flash against Honest Frank in the co-main. Before I could find the number to the printers (Uncle Derek had a cell phone, but it stayed in his glove box and was always turned off) the phone rang again.

"Terry, this is Bali, I have considered your offer and I would like to get back to doing some dates in the US, so I accept your offer just as long as know Golden Canvas is my priority."

Me: "Outstanding, welcome to NYCW, listen, I don't mean to cut you off, but I know you are in Boston for a few days visiting Akima right?"

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/SamoanMachine.jpg

Samoan Machine: "Right, I'll actually be here for 3 more weeks."

Me: "Let me call you right back, I'll get you transportation up here and we can get the details ironed out, you have a show to do big man...Give me about 20 minutes and I'll get back to you, later."

This was insane, I finally found the number to the print shop and dialed, a strange high pitched voice greeted me. "Hi this is Eric, how can I help you?"

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/thumbnail9.jpg

Me: "Hey, it's Terry from NYCW, is my uncle there?"

The phone was handed to my my Uncle, who was slightly perturbed.

Stomper: "Dammit kid, I am just going over the final proofs, can this wait? I want to get these damn posters finished so they can print."

Me: "Stop the presses Uncle Derek, I just go confirmation that Donnie J, Samoan Machine and, well let's say a surprise or two are coming aboard!!! We gotta make some changes, I have pictures, can you give me 30 minutes to get down there?"

Stomper: (Screaming) "What the hell?? First of all you're not Clark Kent talking to Perry White with this stop the presses bull crap! Second, we had this show booked and I am ready to print, you and the new generation can kiss my wrinkled old Butt. Where do you think money comes from trees?"

Me: "Uncle Derek, I will pay any extra costs, just let me make a couple of changes...please."

Stomper: "Actually you can pay for the damn posters yourself and do whatever you want with them, don't mind me Terry, I am only the damn owner of New York City Wrestling, what the hell do I know? You get down here and fix what you need to fix, I'll be feeding Pigeons, unless you just signed someone to do that too...."

With that the phone slammed heavily on the receiver.....I guess that was a yes, so I grabbed my keys and headed for the door, making a couple of calls as I drove I was able to get two more Wrestlers in the fold before I hit the print shop. If Uncle Derek didn't choke me, it was shaping up to be a very good day!!

Uncle Derek can hold a grudge, since he hasn't spoken to me since "Poster Gate" but I am sure he will eventually break his silence, most likely the next time I piss him off. I don't really see why he is upset, since I did end up paying for the new Posters out of my pocket and even offered to buy him seeds for the Pigeons....:rolleyes:

Less than a week before the show I get me last signing (Roderick Remus) in place and I will probably debut him in a dark match at Rush Hour. I am quite happy overall with our mix, though we are a bit heavy in the mid-card area right now, but that will sort itself out as we go. I call a press conference, which attracts 3 people, The publisher of the NYCW Fanzine, (Who needs to shower more often) an intern from TEW.com and some guy from a local Tradio show, who thinks we have merchandise up for trade/sale. Oh the joys of being a small fish in a big city.

So, it is to this motley crew, that I unveil the NYCW roster heading into our first show of 2010.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 495pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=659><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 14pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 694" width=19><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" span=2 width=64><COL style="WIDTH: 47pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2304" width=63><COL style="WIDTH: 54pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2633" width=72><COL style="WIDTH: 55pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2669" width=73><COL style="WIDTH: 56pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2706" width=74><COL style="WIDTH: 41pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2011" width=55><COL style="WIDTH: 38pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1828" width=50><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64><COL style="WIDTH: 32pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1536" width=42><COL style="WIDTH: 14pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 694" width=19><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; WIDTH: 14pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17 width=19></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; WIDTH: 467pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl75 rowSpan=2 width=621 colSpan=10>NYCW Roster - January 2010</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; WIDTH: 14pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 width=19></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl69 colSpan=6>Main Event</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl69 colSpan=3>Wrestler</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl69>Age</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl69>Contract</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl69>Amount</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl69 colSpan=2>Momentum</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl69 colSpan=2>Alignment</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Steve Flash </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>43</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$1,500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>B+</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Handsome Stranger</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>34</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$1,500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Donnie J</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>32</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$1,500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Black Hat Bailey </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>48</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$1,000</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>A*</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Whistler</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>48</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$1,000</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>C+</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl74 colSpan=6>Upper Mid Card</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Honest Frank</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>39</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$800</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>B+</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Dazzling Dave Diamond</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>31</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>C</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Lee Wright</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>52</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$800</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>C+</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Roger Cage</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>27</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$800</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>B </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Rayne Man</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>23</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$1,500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl74 colSpan=6>Mid Card</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>The Masked Mauler</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>37</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$600</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>E+</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Roderick Remus</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>21</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$600</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Land Mass</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>46</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>E</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Sammy the Shark </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>23</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>D-</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Rick Sanders</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>40</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>D+</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Dean Waldorf </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>24</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>D</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Marv Statler </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>24</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>D+</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl74 colSpan=6>Lower Mid Card</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Roger Monteiro</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>19</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$150</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Animal Harker</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>24</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$350</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>D-</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>The New York Doll</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>23</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$350</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>E</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Samoan Machine</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>29</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$700</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl74 colSpan=6>Opener</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Edward Cornell</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>26</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$300</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17>Z</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl74 colSpan=6>Enhancement Talent</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>None</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl74 colSpan=6>Occasional Wrestlers</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Larry Vessy</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>51</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>Exc PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$1,200</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>D+</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl74 colSpan=6>Managers</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Streetz</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>21</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$100</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl74 colSpan=6>Staff</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl70></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Rock Downpour</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>48</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$600</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>C</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Announcer</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Herb Stately</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>45</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$600</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>F </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Color </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Terry Twist</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>36</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>Written</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$0</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>-</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Authority</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>Michael Bull</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>48</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$600</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>F+</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Referee</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17>Th</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=3>The Stomper</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>60</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66>-</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl67>$0</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>D+</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl66 colSpan=2>Road Agent</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl69 colSpan=6>NYCW Champions</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl69 colSpan=7></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl69 colSpan=2>Defences</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl69></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl71 colSpan=7>NYCW Empire Champion - Black Hat Bailey</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl77 colSpan=2>0</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl71 colSpan=7>NYCW Tag Team Champions - The Ring Generals</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl77 colSpan=2>0</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl71 colSpan=7>Tri-State Regional Champion - Sammy The Shark</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl77 colSpan=2>0</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl68></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Whose High Pitch?:D

I made mention of the Naked Cowboy in my NYCW diary and always toyed with the idea of making him a manager.

"This is Kelly Clarkson."

No worries, he will not be appearing as a manager, since he already wrestles under the name Land Mass :)

One day until my first show as booker and just like that new Car that always gives you buyers remorse, I stare at the Rush Hour poster hoping I don't wind up with bookers remorse.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/Posters/RushHour.jpg

Quick Picks

Black Hat Bailey vs. Whistler – NYCW Empire Title

Honest Frank vs. Donnie J

The Ring Generals vs. The Old School Principals – NYCW Tag Titles

Triple D vs. Lee Wright

Samoan Machine vs. Animal Harker

Quick Picks

Bailey wont have the belt long, but Whistler isn't an improvement

Frank can still be a credible title threat, but I see Donnie J stepping up as the next challenger.

Draw to keep this going as this is your tag division till you make some new teams.

Triple D vs. Lee Wright

Triple D could be a star of your future, and could go over here, but Wright starts out a little more over, and can go right into a feud for the tri-state title, while Diamond can be built up later.

Squash. Harker may have potential but it is a long time and a lot of work later.

I love how you have to tell the fans that the co-main is exciting.

Triple D vs. Lee Wright

I did this match like seven times in one year in my 08 diary. Hopefully you don't make that mistake.:D

I have a soft spot for the Honest one.

I do agree with Dragon that this is probably best as a draw, but I am not a huge fan of non-finishes so that was why I picked the RG's to win.

Triple D vs. Lee Wright

Got to go with the old bastard in this one.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/NYCW.jpg

NYCW – Rush Hour – Week 2 January 2010

Pre-ShowRoger Cage vs Roderick Remus vs Roger Monteiro

Our official goodbye to Roger Cage, who will likely sign with SWF soon, giving two of our young signings the rub. Remus and Monteiro did most of the wrestling as Cage mugged to the crowd. After catapulting Monteiro from the ring, Cage was drop kicked from behind and caught in the Remus Clutch.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Roderick Remus defeated Roger Cage and Roger Monteiro in 8:31 when Roderick Remus defeated Roger Cage by submission with a Remus Clutch.

Rating: E+

Main Show

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/SamoanMachine.jpg vs http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/AnimalHarker_alt.jpg

Samoan Machine vs Animal Harker

The Machine makes an impressive debut, battering the youngster from pillar to post and landing some debilitating high impact moves. With Harker out on his feet, Samoan Machine locks on his dreaded submission hold for the win.

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Samoan Machine defeated Animal Harker in 6:44 by submission with an Unbreakable Sleeper.

Rating: E+

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/BlackHatBailey.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/HonestFrank.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/LeeWright.jpg

Black Hat Bailey, Honest Frank and Lee Wright make their way to the ring, where Black Hat grabs a microphone. “It is time for a history lesson on this City. Now I realize that I am talking to an arena full of unemployed long shore men, who haven’t cracked a book since they dropped out of school in the 6th grade. Men who are married to women whose only brush with history occurred back in 1985 when they were talked out of their skirts by a Motley Crew roady, that hadn’t bathed in 6 days.” The crowd becomes extremely hostile, which only brings a sneer from Black Hat as Wright yells at them to shut up.

“Forget all that, because I am talking about real history. Back to the days of the Five Points turf wars and the draft riots of 1863. About Tammany hall, where only paragons of virtue, such as ourselves were allowed to tread. You see back then many dangerous gangs ruled the boroughs. The Dead Rabbits, the Plug Uglies, the Bowery Boys and of course the most dangerous one of all….the Gas House Gang. So it is with great pride, that we stand before you today and honor this great history by officially announcing the formation of the new Gas House Gang, and if you think the originals were dangerous……..New York City!! Just wait until you get a load of us!!”

Rating: D+

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/DazzlingDaveDiamond.jpg vs http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/LeeWright.jpg

Dazzling Dave Diamond vs Lee Wright

Wrights new compatriots in the Gas House Gang vacate the ring as the veteran locks up with Triple D, who seems unfazed by the constant threat of interference by Bailey and Frank as he takes the fight to Wright. After a string of hip tosses and drop kicks leave him reeling, Wright gouges Diamonds eyes and follows up with a series of clubbing forearms. Drawing from the crowd, Diamond rallies and has to be restrained as Wright ducks his head between the ropes to escape the onslaught. As Referee Bull holds Diamond back, Black Hat slips Wright some Brass knuckles and as Triple D grabs him, Wright knocks him cold!

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Lee Wright defeated Dazzling Dave Diamond in 14:22 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics.

Rating: D-

The Stomper comes out and confronts Bailey and Frank and as he chases them off, Lee Wright, who remains in the ring, is suddenly jumped by Dazzling Dave Diamond, who has regained consciousness and the two men brawl all the way up the ramp and into the back as security tries to separate them.

Rating: E

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/MarvStatler.jpg & http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/DeanWaldorf.jpg vs http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/TheMaskedMauler.jpg & http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/RickSanders.jpg

The Ring Generals© vs The Old School Principals – NYCW Tag Team Championship

The Old School Principals used a divide and conquer method early as they tried to keep either Waldorf or Statler in their corner, working on specific body parts to weaken the Champions. Once they got their rhythm however, the Generals stormed back with a fury and seemed to be in control, until Statler took a suplex from Sanders over the top rope and on to the cement floor, where he lay motionless. Waldorf went berserk, hurling Sanders from the ring and brutalizing the Masked Mauler, hitting the Waldorf Salad Toss and getting the 3 count before Sanders could make the save.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, The Ring Generals defeated Old School Principals in 16:06 when Dean Waldorf defeated The Masked Mauler by pinfall with a Waldorf Salad Toss. The Ring Generals make defense number 1 of their NYCW Tag Team titles.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/Streetz.jpg

The Ring Generals are in the ring, when Streetz comes out. “Here’s how it be, I’m new on the scene, but I manage a team that is nasty and mean. The Young Moguls my boys and they young and they bold, so put up those titles cause we jackin the Gold.”

Waldorf: “Listen 25 cent, or whatever your name is. If you want to hock your rap CD’s you can wait outside the building. In terms of us giving whoever your 'Boys' are a shot at the title. I have never heard of the Young Moguls and if they want a shot at these?” Waldorf holds up the belts….”The line starts out that door, goes around the block and they can jump right in….at the back, where they belong!”

Streetz: “Yo it’s your funeral Dog, I guess we’ll just have to show you what we’re all about, so peace out!”

Rating: E

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/DonnieJ.jpg vs http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/HonestFrank.jpg

Donnie J vs Honest Frank

Frank comes to the ring alone as Bailey is getting ready for his title defense and Wright is nowhere to be found. Donnie J, already making some friends among the ladies in the house, uses his speed to grab control early and exasperate the more deliberate veteran, who finally explodes and nails Donnie in the crotch. Taking advantage with a series of chops, Honest Frank sets up the Frank N Hurter, but Donnie J counters with a small package and grabs victory from the jaws of defeat.

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Donnie J defeated Honest Frank in 20:32 by pinfall with a fast roll up.

Rating: D

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/RockDownpour.jpg

Rock Downpour turns on the house microphone as a “Stranger” makes his way to the ring from behind. “Donnie, Look out!!!”

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/HandsomeStranger.jpg

It’s too late as Handsome Stranger clotheslines Donnie J from behind and knocks him down. Stranger pulls a ladder out from under the ring, and slides it in and proceeds to batter Donnie J, denting the Ladder and leaving DJ convulsing and bleeding in the center of the ring.

Handsome Stranger grabs a microphone, and stands over Donnie J, who is out cold. “Look at you pretty boy, not so handsome now are you….not even as close to being as beautiful as I, the new face of New York Championship Wrestling, the Handsome Stranger.” Stranger kisses his bicep, walks to ringside where a young blonde, who now has tears running down her face holds a bouquet of roses meant for Donnie J. He grabs them, hurls them to the floor and stomps on them, finally spitting on mangled foliage as he walks to the back dodging beers, popcorn and saliva.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/BlackHatBailey.jpg vs http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/Whistler.jpg

Black Hat Bailey © vs Whistler – NYCW Empire Championship

This was an old school classic and though neither man is in shape for a 20 minute match, they paced themselves well in an open battle that saw both get in a good share of offense. Bailey, known as being ever the treacherous one would seize momentum back from Whistler time and again, with jabs to the throat, chokes across the top rope and by raking the eyes. Whistler would then take a pounding, but feeding off the ground would rally back. Just as he was setting Bailey up for the Rebel yell, Lee Wright distracted referee Michael Bull and Honest Frank cracked Whistler over the head with his own flag pole, then rolled Bailey on top of him.

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Black Hat Bailey defeated Whistler in 18:36 by submission with a Bailey Breaker after interference from Honest Frank. Black Hat Bailey makes defense number 1 of his NYCW Empire title.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/Whistler.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/BlackHatBailey.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/HonestFrank.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/SteveFlash.jpg

Whistler is being put to the boots by Frank and Bailey and is taking a world class beating. Steve Flash hits the ring to a huge pop, grabs the flag pole from Frank and manages to clear the ring, saving Whistler from serious harm. The crowd unleashes its fury on the newly formed Gas House Gang as they beat a hasty retreat to the dressing room.

Overall Rating: D- Attendance: 650 Gate: $3,900

Backstage:

Stomper: Finally breaking his silence. “That main event could have been better, I told you to script Whistler. The fans love him but he gets lost when calling a match in the ring. I’ll talk to you tomorrow, be in by 8 sharp and bring a pencil…..This was a good start, but you have some things to learn still and it starts with knowing who the hell is in charge here.”

With that Uncle Derek left and I sat there feeling somewhat disconsolate, as Black Hat came over.

Bailey: “You did good kid, we can build off this. Don’t mind Derek, he’s a stickler and you know that.”

Me: “I know Bo, I have just never felt his wrath like this before.”

Bailey: (Laughing) “Why do you think I gave you the book you little Bastard. Just remember, as long as he is yelling at you….he cares. I think we will bring in some new fans when word gets out and as long as we can keep growing, you’ll learn to love those tongue lashings.”

Somehow I likened that to learning to love being caned, but I liked and trusted Black Hat and he certainly knew my uncle well.

Quick Picks (This Show / Overall)

BgBuff – 5 / 5

Chriskid – 5 / 5

BHK1978 – 4 / 5

Maxxhexx – 4 / 5

Dragonmack – 4 / 5

Congrats to Buff and BHK for scoring a perfect 5, everybody had me pretty honed in tonight all but the Donnie J / Frank match for the most part.

I was sitting reading one of the wrestling dirt sheets as I waited for Uncle Derek and Black Hat to return from Breakfast. January had been quite the month in the pro wrestling world and I was happy to see our Show mentioned in a positive manner under the caption “Twist era starts with a bang.”

This particular Newsletter was extremely condensed, but it made for good quick reading as I waited.

Scoop Slam – Inside Pro Wrestling February 2010

Wrestling on the rise!!

As we enter 2010 Wrestling seems to be enjoying as much popularity as ever, with Japan leading the way as two promotions have announced expansion plans due to growth. 5 Star Supreme Wrestling has risen to regional size, while Golden Canvas Grappling has announced plans to increase their roster after moving to cult size. The Kinki based promotions are looking to close ground on Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods, currently Japans only nation promotion.

All in the Family Stone

North of the Border Professional Wrestling will see a changing of the guard as Dan Stone has turned over the day to day operations of running Canada’s number one promotion to his daughter Victoria, who has promised to make NOTBPW a world player as we enter 2010.

Sick Bumps

ACPW’s El Diablo is expected to miss up to 45 days after undergoing Hernia surgery after suffering the injury in a match against Alistair Shufflebottom.

Rogue Matsuo has suffered an ankle injury in the midst of the current WLW tour and may now miss up to a month of action after trying to work through the injury.

Terrible Tommy - Business as usual in TCW

During a recent appearance on a radio show, Tommy Cornell chose to air yet another load of TCW’s seemingly endless supply of dirty laundry, mentioning that he had been experiencing problems with Freddy Huggins backstage, though he did not go into specifics.

As I chuckle at the constant friction that runs through TCW, Uncle Derek and Black Hat Bailey arrive.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/TheStomper.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/BlackHatBailey.jpg

Black Hat: “Good morning Terry, your Uncle Derek has had a terrible morning, so how about some news to cheer him up.”

Stomper: “Terrible isn’t the word, damn pancakes were cold, I ran out of coffee three times and then the broad serving us had the nerve to throw the Pennies I left her at us as we left….And it was your idea to try that place Bo, so I should be mad at you!”

At long last, something for Uncle Derek to focus his curmudgeonly outlook on not named Terry!

Me: “Well, this should cheer you up, reading this wrestling rag it looks like Cornell is having his usual back stage issues in TCW, this time Freddy Huggins took a dump on his toothbrush.”

Stomper: “I could give a Rats ass about Tommy Cornell or TCW, in fact it’s hard enough to get used to having his damn kid working for me, so spare his misery.”

Me: “You know, speaking of Edward, he is really fitting in well here. I was talking to Dean Waldorf and it seems that he and little Cornell share a love of foreign films, they have really bonded. Oh and Lee Wright has been working with Animal Harker too, kind of taken him under his wing, so it looks like we are developing some really strong cohesion backstage.”

Stomper: “First off, who do you think asked Wright to work with Harkins, I am fully aware he is mentoring him and as far as foreign films go, what in blue hell does that have to do with making this company money. You really think have two wrestlers that enjoy reading a movie while the whole cast talks in French will take us to the next level? Do they share Popcorn too, because then…..Then we are really on the verge of something big! How about, you tell me how much money we lost in January, then see if you can dodge my shoe.”

Black Hat: “Who throws their shoe?”

Me: “That’s not my bag baby!!”

Black Hat: (Laughing) “I love Austin Powers, hey remember in the second one, when they were on the Jerry Springer show? I was…”

Stomper: “For god’s sake Bo, I can barely keep Terry focused as it is, can you shut your trap for one infernal minute so I can find out if I have to Mortgage my house?”

Me: “Well, actually the news is pretty good. At the end of the day we made a $247.00 profit, so in essence we broke even and I think we will do even better at Rumble in the Bronx this month. It seems the fans have some heat with Handsome Stranger after the attack on Donnie J at Rush Hour and are eager to see Donnie get revenge.”

Uncle Derek nearly smiled, bit caught himself…

Stomper: “Well, I can live with that…In fact, I am impressed. As much as I wanted to strangle you with your last minute switching of Rush Hour, I have to say you made it work. Nice job, not great or even good, just nice.”

Black Hat stood off to the side smiling, knowing how hard it was for Uncle Derek to give praise and we exchanged winks in celebration.

Me: “I think we may be on to something with those two. If they can get some momentum going while (pointing to Black Hat) the storyline you have going with Whistler, Steve and Frank can hold down the main event slots for a few shows we will have a lot of options heading into the fall.”

Black Hat: “I agree, looks like our work is done here Derek, want to head to the gym?”

Stomper: “Good idea, it would be nice for you not to blow up after 15 minutes Bo. Terry, just remember though. Be careful with the young guys, get them too strong too fast and Cornell and Eisen will be lurking outside our shows like Rats outside a Cheese factory to scoop them up!”

Me: “You got it Uncle Derek, oh by the way; I signed this kid named Richie Riggins, 19 yrs old and has a great look. Raw, but I think he has potential, plus we had a spot open at the bottom of the card.”

Stomper: “Oh by the way, anymore signings without asking me and the company check book will never be seen by your eyes again…”

I nodded as Uncle Derek, perfectly fine with that threat, since I had set up online banking and ordered myself a credit card tied to the company account. Not having the check book would just be one less pile of paper to worry about…..

I really can feel the characters of all these guys, in both the backstory and the show, which is great. I can also sense the clear direction. I'm a reader.

Thanks for the kind words Maxx, glad to have another reader, hope you continue to enjoy it.

good first show BYU, Sorry I wasn't able to predict but I will try and predict the shows as much as I can in this dynasty since you are doing so regularly in mine. I figure that way I can return the favor, keep up the good work!

TakerNGN74

Thank you and the more the merrier on the predictions, thanks for following. :)

great show 5/5 ooooh yeah

Thanks and nice job on the picks. We'll see if I can throw you off on Rumble in the Bronx ;) I will have the card up later today.

Rumble in the Bronx

The final nail into the Telephone pole is like the ending crescendo of Beethoven's 5th. A long day, but the last poster is hung for Rumble in the Bronx. Now the only nails I will have to worry about are not chewing mine to the nub waiting for the show.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/Posters/Rumble.jpg

Quick Picks

Black Hat Bailey vs Steve Flash - NYCW Empire Title

Handsome Stranger vs Donnie J

Ring Generals vs The Old School Principals - NYCW Tag Titles

Land Mass vs Regular Joe

Dazzling Dave Diamond vs Roderick Remus

Quick Picks

Bailey is fading rapidly and the only reason not to move the title to Flash is if you are planning for Donnie J to win it next month.

Stranger to face Flash next month.

2nd time is not the charm

Land Mass vs Regular Joe

bathroom break

could go either way, but Triple D is a rock god waiting to happen

Black Hat Bailey vs Steve Flash - NYCW Empire Title Needs build before he drops it.

Handsome Stranger vs Donnie J Give him some momentum.

Ring Generals vs The Old School Principals - NYCW Tag Titles Keep them strong.

Land Mass vs Regular Joe Ugh.

Dazzling Dave Diamond vs Roderick Remus He is better, so no reason to not win.

Just wanted to say great job so far. I'll be reading!

Flash wins the match but not the belt.

Donnie J somehow slides away with the victory.

They keep the belts until they go two on two with Massive Problem!

Land Mass vs Regular Joe

Land Mass squash Joe!

Triple D walks away with the V for Victory!

Archived