I've done it in the US in the Tri-State area. I do a sort for all workers with pop of F- and then I look for ones with at least good or neutral personalities. My roster looked something like this. My user character, Ant-Man, Cal Sanders, Roger Monterio, Running Wolf, Jebediah, Stretch the Chicken Boy, Thomas Morgan, Dusty Bin, Jazz Funk, Paranoia, Paradox, Paradigm, The Toronto Terror, The Wizard of Ottawa and Tempest Appleby (as The Vancouver Mutant)

I run pretty crappy shows the first two year but enough to help me grow to small. And in Three and a half years I can usually make regional once at least one of the three other feds that are in the regional battle drop out.

I'm also doing it in Japan and that is going better as I don't have an regional battles to lose. But for that you can check out my diary.

I did a 0/0/-/0 in Japan, but there are issues with too few wrestlers for me to really go through given the product I was using. I was quite happy to get H (Yuki Horiguchi) as well as Musashi, Ochiyo Iijima (who is great for the locker room), Kaii Hanari (Disco Kaii!) and more. I'm up to show 9 so far and have Unstoppabl;e Tai up to 34 pop after starting at 16. Now if only she wasn't so....ugh. She's nicer than Horiguchi, though.

Archived