[KNOW YOUR ROLE 2010] - March Update Version 2.1 and 2.1.1

Any chance of adding the World Championship Wrestling Titles? As I can see the ECW titles are there and assigned to WWE which is right but why no WCW?

WCW World Heavyweight titlte is WWE World Heavyweight title.

WCW United States title is WWE United States title

lineage included... And before adding title lineage for a promotion dead for 9 years I'll complete the lineage of actual titles (Japan)

False... and with the ability to purchase old titles, I see it to be perfectly acceptable to add these, as possessions or WWE or not...

Great Mod, BTW!!!!!!!!11

isen't the World Heavyweight title the "big gold belt". that is the old wcw title isen't it?

you really need to raise tna pop in the uk. its far more popular then then 10% or what ever it is you have it at. i would rase it to say 30-40% that way to it stops it from jumping to internatinal to quick but still means they will darw a some what decend crowd if they go to the uk.

I have a small problem, here are the details:

I've downloaded the Mod, unzipped, and placed the files in the appropriate folders in the Program Files. To my understanding, the database goes in the Databases folder, and the pictures in the pictures folder. I'm on Windows 7 and I think I'm having some compatability issue or something. I've tried running in XP service pack 2 and 3, and as an Admin. The database does not show up. Anyone else experience anything similar?

I have a small problem, here are the details:

I've downloaded the Mod, unzipped, and placed the files in the appropriate folders in the Program Files. To my understanding, the database goes in the Databases folder, and the pictures in the pictures folder. I'm on Windows 7 and I think I'm having some compatability issue or something. I've tried running in XP service pack 2 and 3, and as an Admin. The database does not show up. Anyone else experience anything similar?

Did you create a database first? If not, nothing will show up.

Create a database, then replace the default files with the ones for the mod.

• 2 weeks later...
Mmmk. Sorry for all the posts. It took forever for the moderator to approve them, and in the time I waited, I developed more and more questions. Anyway, I don't know what needs changed, but I was using TNA and when I tried to sign Rob Van Dam, Jeff Hardy, and even Booker T back, they all turned me down. So, eitheir they are too popular or TNA isn't popular enough.

I love this data, and in fact I am using it for my dynasty. However, I noticed that WWE Superstars has a late night timeslot on WGN America. Shouldn't it be evening or late evening instead? I think late night in TEW2010 is like...11 PM/12 AM

^^^ i noticed that but its only the picture thats wrong.

Anyway, great mod only thing i would add is improving sarita's wrestling skills as shes a pretty good flyer. Also think Daffney's sex appeal should be improved. I think everyone would agree with that. ;)

Once again great mod!

Anyway, great mod only thing i would add is improving sarita's wrestling skills as shes a pretty good flyer. Also think Daffney's sex appeal should be improved. I think everyone would agree with that. ;)

Once again great mod!

considering people like Lexie Fyfe (49 looks) and Malia Hosaka (53 looks) Awesome Kong (53 looks) Daffney's looks should be boosted to high 70

Once again great mod!

Go check The Beautiful People. Elton John must have been in charge of theirs.

Archived