Rise or Fall? (July 2000 Real World Data) (Announcement/Hype)

It is June 2000, The New Blood angle in WCW is failing and the company itself is beginning to fail. ECW is in a bad way having lost top stars Mike Awesome, Lance Storm and Raven among others to WWE/WCW recently. WWF is #1 at this time but they are lacking any truly hot storylines and could be dethroned if WCW or even ECW can turn there respective companys around. So who will Rise and who will Fall?

Things i need

Some Narratives i can add in.

Alot of Help with Mexico (I do not and never have followed Mexican wrestling)

I'll list more as i think of things i need.

Data Status: Beta 1.0

Full Version Data Release ETA: About A Month

For those of you who did or didn't follow WCW in 2000 here's 2 Music Video's i made a few months back check it out ;).

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beta 1.0

This beta lacks bio's for the most part as the guy doing them for me lost all his data. But they'll be in the next version though. Please let me know any bugs that need fixed or changes you think need made. enjoy.

Data

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1o95ol

Pictures

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21703185/Rise+or+Fall.rar

Rise or Fall.zip

I could help with Bios, Narratives, Beta testing and some pics?

So glad you decided to go with this!

Great, At the moment i "think" i'm going to do the WCW bios. So if you could start working on some bios for WWF/ECW that'd be great dude. thanks for the help. As far as narratives i'm going to add them after i get everything else done, so we'll get to them l8ter. i'll send you the beta data when its ready, but thats a while off i'd say.

Thoughts?

Austin originally debuted in WCW, where he had won the WCW TV title in his first year. Austin is also a multiple time WCW United States Champion and one time WCW Tag Team Champion. In 1995, Austin was fired by WCW Vice President Eric Bischoff, after suffering a triceps injury, while wrestling on a Japanese tour; Bischoff and WCW did not see Austin as a 'marketable' wrestler. Whilst in ECW, Austin used the platform to develop his future "Stone Cold" persona as well as a series of vignettes running down WCW in general and Bischoff in particular., he then caught the eye of Kevin Nash and Jim Ross who convinced Vince McMahon to hire him. Now an international superstar, former Million Doller & WWF Champion among others, having alsowon two Royal Rumble matches, Austin is WWF's most popular Superstar today.

Thoughts?

Austin originally debuted in WCW, where he had won the WCW TV title in his first year. Austin is also a multiple time WCW United States Champion and one time WCW Tag Team Champion. In 1995, Austin was fired by WCW Vice President Eric Bischoff, after suffering a triceps injury, while wrestling on a Japanese tour; Bischoff and WCW did not see Austin as a 'marketable' wrestler. Whilst in ECW, Austin used the platform to develop his future "Stone Cold" persona as well as a series of vignettes running down WCW in general and Bischoff in particular., he then caught the eye of Kevin Nash and Jim Ross who convinced Vince McMahon to hire him. Now an international superstar, former Million Doller & WWF Champion among others, having alsowon two Royal Rumble matches, Austin is WWF's most popular Superstar today.

i like, good job. thanks again for doing them.

Im looking forward to this mod. 2000 was one of my fav year of all time and i believe somebody else was making one but this one should be very good too. When do u think this will be released?

BTW i have a good pic pack of these people back in wcw/wwf, etc

I honestly have no idea when this will be released. After i get the data set up good, i'll be letting a few people beta test for at least 2 weeks. After that i'll probably announce a release date in this thread. But again no idea when that will be as theres still a ton that needs done. As for a pic pack im good atm but i may need a few down the road.

I've gotten WWF done for the most part today, but i've hit sort of a snag. During this era Chyna didn't compete in the women's division and was wrestling with the guys. The only way i can think to accurately sim this is to set Chyna as a Male lol.........Anyways im just wondering what everyone's opinion on the matter is.

I've gotten WWF done for the most part today, but i've hit sort of a snag. During this era Chyna didn't compete in the women's division and was wrestling with the guys. The only way i can think to accurately sim this is to set Chyna as a Male lol.........Anyways im just wondering what everyone's opinion on the matter is.

:D:D:D:D

Oh man, thats awesome. If you have Chyna as male, you should probably go ahead and set HHH to gay, thats even awesomer, so please set Chyna to male.

Set WWF's product to "Womens Wrestling: Intergrated". If you have any other female workers who are set to Active Worker on the roster you don't want fighting with the men you should assign all those females to a Womens Division in their contracts.

Hope that helps

Archived