BHOTWG- Stepping into the Inferno

<p><strong>Kikkawa & Okazaki</strong> vs The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)</p><p> </p><p>

Kiyaru, Masuno & Taira vs <strong>Pathlow, Iesada & Watson</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Non Title: <strong>Hiroaki Nakasawa</strong> vs Eiji Hamacho</p><p> </p><p>

Sensational Dragon & American Optimus vs <strong>YNH</strong> (Masuko & Elemental III)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Black Cobra</strong> vs Super Joshuya</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Horri, Kokan and Konda</strong> vs Sanda, Shiomi & VENOM</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tadakuni Toshusai </strong>vs Nisso Yuasha</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Golden Scorpion</strong> vs Toshiki Shibanumo</p><p> </p><p>

Yasujiro vs <strong>Kurofuji</strong> vs Red Panther vs Yoshikawa vs Koyama vs White Samurai</p><p> </p><p>

Fuku Inao vs <strong>Roku Sotomura</strong></p>

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>Predictions Form:</p><p> </p><p>

Kikkawa & Okazaki vs <strong>The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)</strong></p><p>

<em><em>- This gives Shimedzu some momentum towards the impending KoF's match with Kikkawa.</em></em></p><p> </p><p>

Kiyaru, Masuno & Taira vs <strong>Pathlow, Iesada & Watson</strong></p><p>

<em>- I think Pathlow needs this win, even if I'm not a fan, since it makes sense for him to pick up a big win for Team INSPIRE</em></p><p> </p><p>

Non Title: <strong><strong>Hiroaki Nakasawa </strong></strong>vs Eiji Hamacho</p><p>

<em>- Title on the line or not, Macho Hamacho is not upsetting the champ.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Sensational Dragon & American Optimus vs <strong>YNH (Masuko & Elemental III)</strong></p><p>

<em>- YNH win so SD looks vulnerable going into the PPV, but it's AO who does the job.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><strong>Black Cobra</strong></strong> vs Super Joshuya</p><p>

<em>- The Gaijin is much further up the card than the Joshuya.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Horri, Kokan and Konda</strong> vs Sanda, Shiomi & VENOM</p><p>

<em>- I've always dug SotF add Horri to that and this seems a simple momentum builder. </em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tadakuni Toshusai</strong> vs Nisso Yuasha</p><p>

<em>- Since I can't recall who Nisso is, for some reason I'm getting the image of some sort of large African animal; elephant, hippo or rhino, I'll go with the guy I remember.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Golden Scorpion</strong> vs Toshiki Shibanumo</p><p>

<em>- GS's mask is loverly.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Yasujiro vs <strong>Kurofuji </strong>vs Red Panther vs Yoshikawa vs Koyama vs White Samurai</p><p>

<em>- One of the WLWers should win this, I went with Mount Kurofuji.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fuku Inao</strong> vs Roku Sotomura</p><p>

<em><em>- His name sounds almost like a swear word, so he gets my vote.</em></em></p>

<p><strong>Kikkawa & Okazaki</strong> vs The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kiyaru, Masuno & Taira</strong> vs Pathlow, Iesada & Watson</p><p> </p><p>

Non Title: <strong>Hiroaki Nakasawa</strong> vs Eiji Hamacho</p><p> </p><p>

Sensational Dragon & American Optimus vs <strong>YNH (Masuko & Elemental III)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Black Cobra</strong> vs Super Joshuya</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Horri, Kokan and Konda</strong> vs Sanda, Shiomi & VENOM</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tadakuni Toshusai </strong>vs Nisso Yuasha</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Golden Scorpion</strong> vs Toshiki Shibanumo</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Yasujiro</strong> vs Kurofuji vs Red Panther vs Yoshikawa vs Koyama vs White Samurai</p><p> </p><p>

Fuku Inao vs <strong>Roku Sotomura</strong></p>

Kikkawa & Okazaki vs The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)

Kiyaru, Masuno & Taira vs Pathlow, Iesada & Watson

Non Title: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Eiji Hamacho

Sensational Dragon & American Optimus vs YNH (Masuko & Elemental III)

Black Cobra vs Super Joshuya

Horri, Kokan and Konda vs Sanda, Shiomi & VENOM

Tadakuni Toshusai vs Nisso Yuasha

Golden Scorpion vs Toshiki Shibanumo

Yasujiro vs Kurofuji vs Red Panther vs Yoshikawa vs Koyama vs White Samurai

Fuku Inao vs Roku Sotomura

I approve

<p><strong>Kikkawa & Okazaki</strong> vs The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kiyaru, Masuno</strong> & Taira vs Pathlow, Iesada & Watson</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Non Title: <strong>Hiroaki Nakasawa </strong>vs Eiji Hamacho</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sensational Dragon & American Optimus</strong> vs YNH (Masuko & Elemental III)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Black Cobra</strong> vs Super Joshuya</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Horri, Kokan and Konda vs <strong>Sanda, Shiomi & VENOM</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tadakuni Toshusai </strong>vs Nisso Yuasha</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Golden Scorpion</strong> vs Toshiki Shibanumo</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Yasujiro vs Kurofuji vs Red Panther vs Yoshikawa vs Koyama vs <strong>White Samurai</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Fuku Inao vs <strong>Roku Sotomura </strong></p>

- Since I can't recall who Nisso is, for some reason I'm getting the image of some sort of large African animal; elephant, hippo or rhino, I'll go with the guy I remember.

Nisso Yuasha's nickname is the Baby Elephant, so you were thinking along the right tracks.

Also to answer D-Mack's question on Fukusabaru Inao, and whether or not he as a cool mask....I'm afraid he does not, Fuku Inao is one of several bland faceless lower carders there to make up the numbers and to basically job to the 'stars' of Burning Hammer (see also: Sotomura, Roku; Kataoka, Masataro; Shibanumo, Toshiki; Fuyuki, Tiger.) Who you may be getting mixed up with his Wasichi Inao who did have a mask when he was dubbed the 'Fire Fox'. Wasichi Inao has since ditched the Fire Fox mask as apparently it was associated with being jobber, so basically he goes from being a jobber with a cool mask to be being a bland faceless jobber, much like his namesake Fukusabaru. Apparently the two are not related.

On another note, if you read back to the start of the diary I said that quite a few of the matches would have a more summarised style, well yeah I wasn't too good at sticking to that, call it getting carried away on my 'match write-up's reputation.

Well I am looking to have the matches to be more summarised, rather than in an almost play by play style in order for me to be able to move the diary along without heading towards possible burn out. More than likely it be the case that tag matches get summarised, because to be honest I find singles matches easier to write for. Main event's will still get the full Tigerkinney treatment, as will most of the matches on PPV cards. It all really depends on the importance of the match, a semi main event six man tag is going to have more effort put into it, than a throw-away mid card filler Six Man Tag.

Anyway I am looking to get the next show up sometime tomorrow. So I guess this is also last call for predictions.

Oh looks like this post just started a new page, so here's the predictions form again:

Predictions Form:

Kikkawa & Okazaki vs The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)

Kiyaru, Masuno & Taira vs Pathlow, Iesada & Watson

Non Title: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Eiji Hamacho

Sensational Dragon & American Optimus vs YNH (Masuko & Elemental III)

Black Cobra vs Super Joshuya

Horri, Kokan and Konda vs Sanda, Shiomi & VENOM

Golden Scorpion vs Toshiki Shibanumo

Yasujiro vs Kurofuji vs Red Panther vs Yoshikawa vs Koyama vs White Samurai

Fuku Inao vs Roku Sotomura

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/BHOTWG-1.jpg?t=1268427909</span><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#A0522D;">Burn, Don't Freeze Tour - Show 14</span></span></span></strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:8px;">(Monday 19th April 2010)</span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p>Matsue Sports Park, Chugoku (Attendance 4,644 No Vacancy) </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Commentators for this show:</strong> Mitsuhide Muro, Hidetada Kozu & Katsuhiko Shunsen </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Pre- Show</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Match A: Barei Yasujiro vs Haru Kurofuji vs Red Panther vs Stone Yoshikawa vs The Incredible Koyama vs White Samurai</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Those who bothered to stay and watch, rather than get in their order of Sashimi were privy to a fun fast paced six man scramble from the 'lesser lights' of the Junior Division. In reality though it looked to be every man for themselves, the Universal Excellence duo of Yasujiro and Kurofuji effectively controlled the match, as they put together some neat double teams. In the end it was Yasujiro who would pick up the win, pinning Stone Yoshikawa after busting out what looked to be a new tandem finisher, dubbed the Universal Studios with Kurofuji (a Bridging German Suplex followed by a standing Star Press from Yasujiro) to pick up the win and to effectively use the match as a training exercise to hone their tag work. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: Barei Yasujiro [w] bt Haru Kurofuji + Red Panther + Stone Yoshikawa [L] + The Incredible Koyama + White Samurai in 8:26 via pinfall (Universal Studios) </span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: C</span></strong></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#000000;">________________________________________________________</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Match B: Fukusabaru Inao vs Roku Sotomura</strong></p><p> </p><p>

A much different match from what went before and despite neither man being particularly over, the match may had developed into a much better contest had it got more time, as it was they put a decent mat based wrestling contest with both Inao and Sotomura looking to sync in their signature submission holds pretty much from the sound of the bell, in the end it was Sotomura who was sucessful, forcing Inao to tap to the Twisted Bow and Arrow in a little under five minutes of surprisingly decent action.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: Roku Sotomura [w] bt Fukusabaru Inao [L] in 4:57 (Twisted Bow and Arrow)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: C</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#000000;">______________________________________________________________</span></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Show</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match #1: Sensational Dragon & American Optimus vs </strong></p><p>

<strong>Your New Heroes (Marihito Masuko & Elemental III)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/SensationalDragon-1.jpg?t=1268428262</span><strong> &</strong> <span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/BlackEagle_alt5.jpg?t=1268428287</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">vs</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalIII.jpg</span> <strong>&</strong> <span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko-1.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The former Junior Tag Champions Your New Heroes haven't really tagged together much since losing the belts to the Black Heart Flying Squadron with both Elemental III and Marihito Masuko focusing their attention back on singles glory, but here they are back together facing off agaist the Dragon Feet 2K9 duo of American Optimus and the man whose Junior title they are in pursuit of Sensational Dragon.</p><p> </p><p>

This turned out to be a really good opener, with both teams showing off some impressive tag work in the early going but neither side was able to press home much of an advantage as the momentum swung back and forth between both teams, until Elemental III wiped out on an Elemental Space Flying Drop to leave Masuko isolated in the ring. A Dragon Suplex from the Junior Champion and an O-Bomb from American Optimus brought near counts for the Dragon Feet 2K9 duo but Masuko was resillient and a desperation Masuko Cradle Shock got the hot tag into a fresh Elemental III.</p><p> </p><p>

Elemental III then cleaned house reeling off a series of Elemental Suplexes for close two counts before heading up top to land the Inferno Splash on American Optimus only for Sensational Dragon to make the save and then dump Elemental III with the Dragon Slice, but victory for the Junior Champion would be denied as Masuko broke up the pin with the Pink Dust (Double Jump Moonsault) before planting a shell shocked Dragon with the Masuko Cradle Shock (Swinging Leg Hook Fireman's Carry Slam) to bring home the victory for the former Junior Tag champs and to strike a psychological blow against the man he would be challenging for the Junior Championship at Test of Prophecies</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: Marihito Masuko [w] & Elemental III bt Sensational Dragon [L] & American Optimus in 15:43 via pinfall (Masuko Cradle Shock)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: B</span></strong> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Post Match Comments:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#000080;"><strong>Marihito Masuko:</strong></span><span style="color:#000080;"> Nemesis, oh Nemesis tonight you saw the future, in four days that future becomes even more of a reality.</span> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Elemental III</strong></span><span style="color:#0000FF;">: It felt good to get back out there again and tag with Masuko-san, for sure both of us have our sights set on winning the Junior Championship and I'll be wishing Masuko-san all the best in his bid to win the greatest prize for any Junior Heavyweight in this sport when he challenges for it at Test of Prophecies; but fact is we have a great team together too.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;"><strong>Sensational Dragon:</strong></span><span style="color:#006400;"> Tonight Masuko you win, but true greats win when it really matters and at Test of Prophecies when it truly matters I will be the one who will emerge victorious because not only am I great, I am Sensational !</span> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#000000;">__________________________________________________________</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Match #2: Golden Scorpion vs Toshiki Shibanumo</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion-1.jpg</span> <strong>vs</strong> <span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ToshikiShibanumo-1.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

A curious match up as veteran heavyweight Shibanumo took on Golden Scorpion, one half of the current Junior Tag Team Champions. Truth be told the weight difference between the two is inconsequential, and it was more about a clash of styles with Shibanumo looking to ground the high flying Scorpion. Shibanumo managed to do just that in the early going; even managing to synch in his signature submission the Sleeping Camel but right now Scorpion knows how to pick up wins, something 'Silent Rage' has been doing little of, over the past few years. </p><p> </p><p>

After battling his way out of the submission predicament, Scorpion turned up a few gears and the Junior Tag Champion put away Shibanumo with a Brainbuster/Golden Shot (Slingshot Leg Drop) sequence to put the seal on what turned into a relatively straight forward victory. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: Golden Scorpion [w] bt Toshiki Shibanumo [L] in 8:35 via pinfall (Golden Shot)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: C+</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>Golden Scorpion</strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;">: No disrepect to Shibanumo-san but this match was such a breeze, I may as well have had the day off.</span> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>____________________________________________________________</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match #3: Black Cobra vs Super Joshuya</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone_alt1.jpg</span> <strong>vs</strong> <span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya-1.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Black Cobra having already secured himself a title shot was effectively using this match against fellow division veteran Super Joshuya as a tune up match. Of course Joshuya who once shareda Junior Tag reign with Cobra wanted to show that he still had what it takes to make an impact in the Junior Division.</p><p> </p><p>

After some back and forth chain wrestling in the early going it was Joshuya who would create the first opening, connecting with an impressive drop kick on Cobra before following up with a standing moonsault. Joshuya then lifted Cobra for a Falcon Arrow but that was blocked by the BHB man, who then sneaked in a knee to the groin before spiking Joshuya with a DDT. </p><p> </p><p>

Cobra then controlled the match, reeling off a flurry of suplexes, all the while taunting Joshuya in the process as he gave out an air of superiority before heading up, but as Cobra set up for the From Canada with Love (Swandive Headbutt), Joshuya sprang back to his feet and brought Cobra crashing back in with the Postcard From Acapulco (Slingshot Hurricanrana). Ring positioning saved Cobra from falling victim to an upset victory, but Joshuya kept the pressure on spiking Cobra with the J-Drop (Flip Over DDT). </p><p> </p><p>

However that still wasn't enough as Cobra showed fighting spirit by kicking out and a frustrated Joshuya headed up top before soaring off with the Due South (Corkscrew Moonsault); but Joshuya ended up eating nothing but canvas and Cobra was able to take immediate advantage of that reprieve by snapping off a headscissors that he was able to immediately transition into the Alabaster Agony, Cobra wrenched back on Joshuya's arm giving the veteran little choice but to tap out or risk becoming a one armed wrestler. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: Black Cobra [w] bt Super Joshuya [L] in 12:12 via submission (Alabaster Agony)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: B-</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">Black Cobra </span></strong><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;"><span style="font-size:8px;">(in English)</span></span></strong><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>:</strong></span></span><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;"> I have plenty of respect for what Joshuya-san has done in this sport but fact of the matter is somebody still has what it takes to bea winner in that ring, and that somebody is me !</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>___________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Match #4: Kinnojo Horri, Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda vs </strong></p><p>

<strong>Chuichi Sanda, Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri_jhdTiger11.jpg</span><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/HyosukeKokan-1.jpg?t=1268429112</span><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/KansukeKonda-1.jpg?t=1268429129</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">vs</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/ChuichiSanda-1.jpg?t=1268428734</span><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YoshiiShiomi-1.jpg</span><strong> </strong><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom-1.jpg</span><strong> </strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Basic story of this six man tag saw the RAGE trio control much of the match, as Size of the Fight took turns playing 'Spencer Marks' until they were able to get the hot tag into Kinnojo Horri. The number one contender for the World Championship was a dominant force when he entered the ring, securing the victory for the Burning Sekigun trio by putting away Yoshii Shiomi with a Fierce Spinebuster (High Angle Spinebuster) in impressive fashion, catching the Little Fury man fly in off the top rope before planting Shiomi with almighty force onto the canvas. Formulaic stuff but the prescence of Horri, saw the crowd lap this up to a certain degree. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: Kinnojo Horri [w], Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda vs Chuichi Sanda, Yoshii Shiomi [L] & VENOM in 11:48 via pinfall (Fierce Spinebuster)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: B-</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Kansuke Konda</strong></span><span style="color:#0000FF;">: I don't wish to take sides because the Burning Sekigun should be sticking together but fact is Horri-san did awesome for us out there tonight and as much as Nakasawa-san has been a great world champion, Horri showed just why he'd be a great World Champion too.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#000080;"><strong>Kinnojo Horri:</strong></span><span style="color:#000080;"> It's not about driving a wedge between us Nakasawa-san when I challenge you for the belt, it's not about causing the Burning Sekigun to implode...but when it comes to competing over that World Championship that is around your waist then it does come between us and I truly believe I can BE the one to end your reign as World Champion. The tension's between us leading up to our showdown at Test of Prophecies, lets forget about them...they don't matter because when I'm going to be standing in that ring as World Champion, I trust you will do the decent thing and have my back.</span> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>______________________________________________________________</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match #5: Non Title: </strong></p><p>

<strong>Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Eiji Hamacho</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/HiroakiNakasawa-1.jpg?t=1268429324</span> <strong>vs </strong><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/EijiHamacho-1.jpg?t=1268428711</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

More Burning Sekigun vs RAGE action, as RAGE's leader Eiji Hamacho would be looking to salvage some pride for his faction, however do so he would have to score a victory over the current World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa. </p><p> </p><p>

There is not much of a feeling out process in the early going, as a quick tempo is set right from the beginning with some hard nosed brawling. Neither Nakasawa and Hamacho are particularly known as methodical wrestlers, so it comes as little surprise that this starts out as a slugfest. Soon enough the ring can't contain them and the fight spills out to the floor. The chaotic nature of the match seems to play more into Hamacho's hands and the Raging Bull is able to whip Nakasawa into the ring-post before following up with a Lariat.</p><p> </p><p>

That leads to Nakasawa almost falling to a count out loss but the World Champion, show's the fighting spirit expected of a champion but the momentum has been seized by Hamacho and the Raging Bull remains in control as he stomps away on Nakasawa. An increasingly confident Hamacho then looked to finish things with a Hamacho Sledge 2K (Northern Lights Bomb) but that Nakasawa was able to block and counter into a vertical suplex to halt the Raging Bulls momentum.</p><p> </p><p>

Nakasawa then gradually began to win back the momentum with a flurry of clotheslines and snap suplexes before setting Hamacho up for a Compression Powerbomb (Scoop Lift Powerbomb) only for Hamacho to block and then rock Nakasawa with a Raging Lariat. </p><p> </p><p>

Nakasawa was able to kick out but then found himself being scooped upon Hamacho's shoulders who then drovr the World Champion into the canvas with the Hamacho Sledge (Death Valley Driver) but just as it looked like that would be enough to earn the veteran a huge victory, Nakasawa got this shoulder up just in time. Hamacho then waited for Nakasawa to stagger back up to his feet as he looked to connect with the Bull Rush (High Impact Spear) but the H-Bomb was able to move out of the way at the last split second and Hamacho's momentum ended up sending him crashing head first into the turnbuckle. Nakasawa then took immediate advantage with a Nakasawa Neckbreaker.</p><p> </p><p>

This time Hamacho showed great fighting spirit, kicking out and then battling back immediately to prevent Nakasawa from immediately following up but just as it looked like Hamacho was about to swing the momentum back his way, Nakasawa stunned the Raging Bull as he connected with the Sudden Impact Lariat ! The explosive short range lariat from Nakasawa was enough to ensure that Hamacho was floored to the point that referee Omura Umeki would bring his hand upon the canvases three times before the Raging Bull was able to get his shoulder up again. </p><p> </p><p>

This was no easy warm up match for Nakasawa, as the Raging Bull gave it his best shot to earn what could have been an impressive victory over the World Champion but in the end it wasn't quite enough and Nakasawa showed the unflinching resillience that has taken him to be the very summit of the wrestling world. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa [w] bt Eiji Hamacho [L] in 16:29 via pinfall (Sudden Impact Lariat)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: B+</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#000080;"><strong>Hiroaki Nakasawa:</strong></span><span style="color:#000080;"> Horri-san I listened to what you said earlier and I agree, I'm ready to put all the miscommunications we've had over the past month in the past, because as you said they don't matter but you got one thing wrong Horri-san what you meant to say is that after you have come up short of beating me for the Burning World Championship that you will be honorable enough to still have my back.</span> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;"><strong>Eiji Hamacho:</strong></span><span style="color:#006400;"> I know plenty will say, good effort...you took the champion to the limit but I'm sick of that sort of praise, I've been sick of it for years.</span></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#000000;">___________________________________________________________</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match #6: Nisso Yuasha vs Tadakuni Toshusai </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NisshoYuasa-1.jpg</span> <strong>vs</strong> <span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai-1.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

If you're a fan of plodding brawls then this would be the match for you ! The man they called The Baby Elephant dominated the early going but Toshusai took everything Yuasha had, and after defiantly flipping his now customary double bird signal, 'Wild Charisma' battled back and then sealed the win with three consecutive Shock Kicks (Bicyle Kick) to leave the Baby Elephant flat on his back.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: Tadakuni Toshusai [w] bt Nisso Yuasha [L] in 6:01 via pinfall (Shock Kick)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: C-</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><span style="color:#000080;"><strong>Tadakuni Toshusai</strong></span></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"><span style="color:#000080;">: BAY-BEEEE !!! ELEE-PHAAANT !!! you were no match for TOS-HUU-SAAAAIII !!! WIIILD CHARIIIISMAAA run all over YOOU !!!</span></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"> </span></p><p>

_____________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match #7: The Awesome Kiyaru, Yasuhiko Taira & Yasunobu Masuno vs John Pathlow, Mike Watson & Tasuku Iesada</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/TheAwesomeKiyaru-1.jpg?t=1268429160</span><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/YasuhikoTaira-1.jpg?t=1268429453</span><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/YasunobuMasuno-1.jpg?t=1268429402</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">vs</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkey_alt2.jpg</span><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MikeWatson.jpg</span><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TasukuIesada.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The basic story of this Six Man Tag, was one of John Pathlow looking to impress his prospective new stable mates. The hard hitting gaijin Junior isn't yet a fully fledged member of Team INSPIRE but it's clear he wants 'in' with Kikkawa's gang. And it was Pathlow who impressed in the early going getting the better of fellow super Junior Kiyaru with his rapid fire kick combinations that was until Taira saw enough to get in a cheap shot from the apron just as it looked like Pathlow was about to wind up for his devastating Apocalypse Lariat that would have ended the match rather prematurely for the fans in attendance.</p><p> </p><p>

Pathlow was then on the end of what seemed to be an endless beatdown from the Black Heart Brethren trio but a combination of the BHB being too arrogant to put Pathlow away in an economic fashion and Pathlow's own determination and resillience, lead to Pathlow getting the hot-tag into Mike Watson, escaping from the clutches of a Wrecking Ball attempt from Taira before nailing the 'Bulldozer' with the Blunt Force Trauma (Running Leaping Side Kick) to create the opportunity to swing the momentum back in Team INSPIRE's favour.</p><p> </p><p>

The match after that then swung back and forth between both sides, as whenever it looked like someone would fall to a three count or be forced to tap out (as was the case when Iesada managed to lock the Iesada Special on Yasunobu Masuno) someone from the opposing team would be there to break it up.</p><p> </p><p>

It came as no surprise that Pathlow would very much be involved in determining the outcome of the match, as he looked to level Yasuhiko Taira with the Apocalypse Lariat, unfortunately for Pathlow his intended target managed to move out of the way and instead Pathlow connected with Mike Watson. Taira then levelled Pathlow with a stiff fore-arm, enough to leave the hard hitting gaijin to fall victim to the Typhoon Suplex (Rotating Vertical Suplex)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: The Awesome Kiyaru, Yasuhiko Taira [w] & Yasunobu Masuno vs John Pathlow [L], Mike Watson & Tasuku Iesada in 22:04 via pinfall (Typhoon Suplex)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: B</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>Mike Watson</strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong><span style="font-size:8px;"> (in English)</span></strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>:</strong></span></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"><span style="font-size:10px;"> Damnit betcha damn fool Pathlow took me out on purpose, I bet that idiot still thinks I socked him one on purpose when we tagged together a while back, I told Kikkawa not to......</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#4B0082;"><strong>John Pathlow </strong></span><span style="color:#4B0082;"><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">(in English)</span></strong></span><span style="color:#4B0082;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>:</strong></span></span><span style="color:#4B0082;"><span style="font-size:10px;"> I just knew you'd go moaning and whining Watson, you're an idiot but I'm not going to let your presence in Team INSPIRE put me off joining......</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>Mike Watson </strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">(in English)</span></strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"><span style="font-size:10px;">: What makes you think Kikkawa is gonna want you back in after you cost us the damn match.......</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<em>The two gaijins then square off, until Iesada is able to come between them.</em> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Yasunobu Masuno:</strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Team INSPIRE go on and on about being a great unit, yeah right...tonight the Black Heart Brethren showed that WE are the greatest unit in Burning Hammer.</span></p><p> </p><p>

____________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match #8: Tadiyuki Kikkawa & Masaaki Okazaki vs </strong></p><p>

<strong>The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/TadiyukiKikkawa.jpg?t=1268429634</span><strong> & </strong><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MasaakiOkazaki.jpg</span></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

vs</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Shimedzu-1.jpg?t=1268429674</span> <strong>&</strong> <span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Miyamae-1.jpg?t=1268429694</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Question going into this match was could the brilliant teamwork of The Rebellion be enough to stop the seemingly unstoppable Kikkawa in his tracks. It was certainly the tag team veterans who were able to control the early going using their well documented fluid team work to keep Okazaki in their corner, that was until Kikkawa used his veteran instincts to distract referee Terakado, just as Shimedzu was about to spike Okazaki into the canvas with a DDT, enabling Okazaki to sneak in a cheap shot to the groin and then reverse into a DDT of his own.</p><p> </p><p>

That swung the momentum into Team INSPIRE's favour where Kikkawa and Okazaki methodically worked over Shimedzu in their corner. Each strike was delivered very deliberately as if to mock Shimedzu,but that only made the King of Fighters contender more determined to fight back but each time Shimedzu would begin to rally back there would be a cheap shot from the INSPIRE member from the apron, something that incensed both the crowd and Miyamae but Miyamae's protestations only served to distract referee Terakado and for Kikkawa and Okazaki to get in more cheap shots. </p><p> </p><p>

But the Team INSPIRE duo were a little too confident that they had the match in contro, and reversal of an Okazaki Explosion into a Revolution Drop (Twisting Inverted Brainbuster) followed by a running boot to Kikkawa on the apron gave Shimedzu the opportunity to get the 'hot' tag into Miyamae. </p><p> </p><p>

Miyamae then unleashed a flurry of kicks on both Kikkawa and Okazaki until he was levelled with a Lariat from Kikkawa. The King of Fighters then lifted Miyamae up with a vertical suplex only for Miyamae to slip out and then counter into a Hangman's Neckbreaker. Kikkawa stayed on his feet but was then knocked off with a missile drop kick from Shimedzu. Things then broke down a little as Kikkawa staggered out of the ring and was then taken out with a flying cross body from the man who would be challenging him for the King of Fighters belt at Test of Prophecies, leaving Miyamae and Okazaki in the ring. </p><p> </p><p>

Okazaki levelled Miyamae with a running fore-arm before setting up for the Okazaki Exploson but Miyamae was able to block and then counter into the MIYAMAE SPOILER (Swinging Reverse STO).......</p><p> </p><p>

One.....</p><p> </p><p>

Two.......</p><p> </p><p>

But referee Terakado waves it off as Okazaki was not the legal man to be pinned, much to the frustration of Miyamae. Meanwhile out on the entrance ramp Kikkawa has now turned things round against Shimedzu, planting his next KOF challenger with a thunderous side slam. With Shimedzu struggling to get back in the ring, Team INSPIRE were now able to isolate Miyamae in their corner. </p><p> </p><p>

However once again the INSPIRE duo failed to seize the opportunity to put their opponent away and when Okazaki went to put the Century Crab Lift on Miyamae, 'the Viper' was able to kick Okazaki away....that sent Okazaki into Kikkawa who managed to tag in and then prevent Miyamae from making the tag but when Kikkawa tried to set up for the Kikkawa Driver....Miyamae was able to block and then stun Kikkawa with an Enziguri. Shimedzu then levelled Kikkawa with a flying leg lariat as he tagged in but the King of Fighters stayed on his feet and then levelled Shimedzu with a Lariat only for the man they call 'Kamikaze Spirit' to get right back up and come back with a Life Flasher (Rebound Running Boot).....</p><p> </p><p>

Kikkawa shook it off but Miyamae sneaked back into the ring and with a chop block combined with a leg lariat from Shimedzu, to take the King of Fighters down with a High/Low combination. That brought The Rebellion a two count before Shimedzu officially tagged Miyamae back into the match.....A combination of kicks from The Rebellion pair softened Kikkawa up before Miyamae headed up top and then came crashing down with all his force behind it upon Kikkawa's chest with the REBEL STOMP (Double Foot Stomp).......</p><p> </p><p>

One.......</p><p> </p><p>

Kikkawa emphatically kicked out but then immediately got tagged with the GLITTERING MAGICIAN (Step Up Running Knee Strike)..........</p><p> </p><p>

One........</p><p> </p><p>

Thr.......</p><p> </p><p>

Seeing enough Okazaki dived in this time to make the save, before being sent back to his corner by Terakado, by which time Miyamae had now turned Kikkawa over into the SNAKE CHARMER (Over the Shoulder single leg Boston Crab).......Okazaki once again broke into the ring but was immediately sent down with a drop toe hold from Shimedzu who was standing guard, before 'Kamikaze Spirit' slapped the Insurrexion Device (Guillotine Choke) on Okazaki.</p><p> </p><p>

But Kikkawa was able to power his way out of his submission predicament before impressively dropping Miyamae with a Death Valley Driver and with neither Shimedzu nor Okazaki being the legal men, Terakado came in to break up their coming together and send them back to the corners, meanwhile neither Miyamae nor Kikkawa were in any sort of state to continue battling on and they looked to crawl over to the respective corners to get the tag into their equally weary tag team partners.</p><p> </p><p>

As Shimedzu and Okazaki they wearily approached one another before engaging in a strike battle, that started off with very little fire from either man but grew in intensity with each blow landed from either man, it was Okazaki who was able to land then first telling blow, staggering Shimedzu enough for Okazaki to send 'Kamikaze Spirit' over with a snapmare before 'Mr No Mercy' unleashed the OKAZAKI KICK BARRAGE.....</p><p> </p><p>

One......</p><p> </p><p>

Two.........</p><p> </p><p>

Thr......</p><p> </p><p>

To Okazaki's frustration, Shimedzu was able to get the shoulder up but Okazaki kept the pressue on by then dumping Shimedzu with a German Suplex......</p><p> </p><p>

But Shimedzu showed great fighting spirit, shaking it off at a one count and then tagging Okazaki with a LIFE FLASHER ! </p><p> </p><p>

Shimedzu then dropped Okazaki with a REVOLUTION DROP ! before slumping over Okazaki to make the cover.......</p><p> </p><p>

One.......</p><p> </p><p>

Two........</p><p> </p><p>

The cover was weak but Shimedzu remained in control and he was able to tag Miyamae back into the match, who then unleashed a flurry of kicks on the increasingly worn down Okazaki before tagging Shimedzu back in. Miyamae then headed up top.........</p><p> </p><p>

SPIKED SHIMEDZU SKULL DROP !!</p><p> </p><p>

One........</p><p> </p><p>

Two........</p><p> </p><p>

Thr........</p><p> </p><p>

No, Kikkawa pulled Shimedzu off Okazaki and then out of the ring before slamming his forthcoming KOF challenger against the guard-rail. Miyamae saw this and then set up to take Kikkawa out with a suicide dive only for Okazaki to get right back up and cut Miyamae off in his tracks with a jumping knee strike. That was enough to leave 'the Viper' stunned enough for Okazaki to then plant Miyamae with the OKAZAKI EXPLOSION (Wrist Clutch Exploder).........</p><p> </p><p>

One......</p><p> </p><p>

Two..........</p><p> </p><p>

Thr.........</p><p> </p><p>

Miyamae showed great fighting spirit by kicking out but was unable to prevent being turned over into the CENTURY CRAB LIFT...(Leglock Cloverleaf).......</p><p> </p><p>

Out on the floor Shimedzu had begun to battle back against Kikkawa, but Okazaki had the submisison hold locked on tight...........</p><p> </p><p>

Shimedzu managed to break free of Kikkawa's clutches........</p><p> </p><p>

But it was too late.....Miyamae had been forced to tap out ! </p><p> </p><p>

A really fine main event that could have gone either way, the balance between having enough interraction between Kikkawa and Shimedzu ahead of their KOF title match against not giving too much away was pitched at just about the right level and as the match hit it's home stretch the crowd truly bought into the fact that the match could end up going either way, especially when The Rebellion were able to pull out their signature double team finisher the Spiked Skull Drop. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: Tadiyuki Kikkawa & Masaaki Okazaki [w] bt Shimedzu & Miyamae [L] in 34: 46 via submission (Century Crab Lift)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: B+</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>Tadiyuki Kikkawa:</strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"> Never mind what happened earlier tonight, we will deal with that within Team INSPIRE, but what you saw there just now, is just why Team INSPIRE is THE team to be on, because we are winners and no matter the set back winners always, always bounce back.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Masaaki Okazaki:</strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"> After I made Miyamae tap out, then surely I am more worthy to challenge for the King of Fighters belt.......</span></p><p> </p><p>

<em>A reporter reminds Okazaki that it is Shimedzu who will be challenging Kikkawa for the title at Test of Prophecies.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">.....Heck what does it damn well matter, neither of those two lightweights are worthy of stepping in the ring with neither myself nor the great Tadiyuki Kikkawa.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;"><strong>Shimedzu:</strong></span><span style="color:#006400;"> Am I disappointed we lost out there ? Well yeah I am, but I saw alot of positives out of that match, I saw that I can go toe to toe with the apparently unstoppable Tadiyuki Kikkawa. I truly believe that when I step into that ring at Test of Prophecies to face him for the King of Fighters title that I can defeat him. Kikkawa-san is an excellent fighter, one of the best, perhaps the greatest ever in our great sport but no man is unbeatable and four days time my time will come !</span> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>__________________________________________________________</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#A0522D;">Overall: B+</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Onodera's Viewpoint:</strong> Just a good solid show as we head int the final stretch before our second PPV of the year. It's a shame that we weren't quite able to completely sell the building out here in Chugoku prefecture but right now the economy is in something of a downturn and it is one of the weaker markets.</p>

Man, your vision of Burning Hammer is, typically like all your diaries, inspirational. The depth and quality of your match-writing in my mind is just about unparalleled. I must say I loled at this comment

Those who bothered to stay and watch, rather than get in their order of Sashimi

It's funny, 'cos its true.

I must imagine it would be difficult to capture Mexican and Japanese cultures so well, and their little idiosyncrasies, but in my mind, you are without peer in doing so.

Man, your vision of Burning Hammer is, typically like all your diaries, inspirational. The depth and quality of your match-writing in my mind is just about unparalleled. I must say I loled at this comment

It's funny, 'cos its true.

I must imagine it would be difficult to capture Mexican and Japanese cultures so well, and their little idiosyncrasies, but in my mind, you are without peer in doing so.

Thanks those compliments means alot from a writer of your very own high standards. :)

Predictions Contest:

<TABLE dir=ltr cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=12 width=419 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="50%" height=0>

Predictions League

Stage 2

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="22%" height=0>

Total

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="27%" height=0>

Last Round

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="50%" height=0>

Rob4590

Dragonmack

Bigpapa42

Zergon

N/A

Phantom Stranger

smurphy1014

Lo-Drew

Marcel Fromage

N/A

Hyde Hill

N/A

Raijin Samurai

Beeker

Tweek It

N/A

Sudo Nym

N/A

NoNeck

N/A

Michigan Hero

N/A

Critical-23

N/A

BYU 14

N/A

maskedpropaganda

N/A

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Rob 4590 scored a perfect 10/10 (get out of head Rob !) to extend his lead and to pretty much now make him odds on favourite to win Stage 2 of the Predictions contest. Though it also has to be said that Rob's cause was helped by one of his nearest challengers Zergon failing to predict for this round. Bigpapa42 and Dragonmack just about kept their slim challenges alive with respectable 7/10 scores but it will now have to take Rob4590 to have a couple of stinkers that I'm sure even Beeker is not even capable in the last two events for hims to relinquish top spot.

Overall this was a fairly straightforward card to predict with perhaps only really the BHB-INSPIRE Six man tag and the Six Man Junior Jobbers pre-show match causing any real selection headches. Though I'm surprised a few people actually tipped uber jobber White Samurai to actually win a match.

Rob 4590 scored a perfect 10/10 (get out of head Rob !) to extend his lead and to pretty much now make him odds on favourite to win Stage 2 of the Predictions contest. Though it also has to be said that Rob's cause was helped by one of his nearest challengers Zergon failing to predict for this round. Bigpapa42 and Dragonmack just about kept their slim challenges alive with respectable 7/10 scores but it will now have to take Rob4590 to have a couple of stinkers that I'm sure even Beeker is not even capable in the last two events for hims to relinquish top spot.

Overall this was a fairly straightforward card to predict with perhaps only really the BHB-INSPIRE Six man tag and the Six Man Junior Jobbers pre-show match causing any real selection headches. Though I'm surprised a few people actually tipped uber jobber White Samurai to actually win a match.

Thanks TK - we both clearly have the same ideas of logical booking - plus I guess I have a slight advantage that I was inspired to run a BHOTWG game for a few months after you started this diary - and I ran the first month of shows identical to your shows (copying them) to get an idea of how to book a Japanese promotion - hence I know pretty much where every wrestler is on the card and therefore who SHOULD win most matches.

KUTGW

BHOTWGPuroresu.com

Burning Hammer present their final show before the Test of Prophecies PPV at the Sapporo Sports Park in Hokkaido prefecture on Wednesday 21 April 2010.

The main event see's an inter-faction Six Man showdown in the main event as the two men who will face each other for the World Title just two days later lead a trio squad each against one another. World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa will team with Your New Heroes (Elemental III & Marihito Masuko) whilst number one contender Kinnojo Horri will join forces with Size of the Fight (Hysouke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) just who will land the final psychological blow ahead of Nakasawa/Horri's much anticipated World Title showdown at Test of Prophecies ?

There is also set to be more exciting Six Man action as the Black Heart Brethren trio of Junior Championship contender Black Cobra and the World Tag Team Champions of Black Magic (Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira) take on the Dragon Feet 2K9 trio of Junior Champion Sensational Dragon and former tag champions The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae), past showdowns between the BHB and Dragon Feet have always been explosive affairs and this one promises to be no different.

Meanwhile King of Fighters Tadiyuki Kikkawa teams with fellow Team INSPIRE member Masaaki Okazaki to take on tag team veterans Snow Lizzard (Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate) and there will be more Tag Team action involving Team INSPIRE as John Pathlow teams up with Mike Watson to take on former three time tag champions Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda). A miscommunication between Watson and Pathlow proved costly at Monday's show in Chugoku but it looks like they are being forced to work together again in a bid for either or perhaps even both of them to prove their worth to Team INSPIRE.

There is further tag team action as Wild Fire (Tadakuni Toshusai and Takayuki Onodera) face a stern test against recent former champions The Behemoths (Nisso Yuasha and Kanishoki) in preperation for their forthcoming World Tag Team title shot against Black Magic. Wild Fire will be keen to keep their recent good form going, whilst the Behemoths will be keen to show that they still have what it takes to regain the titles they lost to Black Magic last month.

In Junior Tag Team action the Black Heart Flying Squadron of Golden Scorpion and The Awesome Kiyaru face off against Universal Excellence (Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji) and though the Junior Tag belts aren't on the line here, a victory for UE could well earn them a shot at the belts held by their opponents for this show.

Rounding out the main show is Junior Division singles action between American Optimus and VENOM, whilst Tasuku Iesada takes on Roku Sotomura.

Those who get to the Sapporo Sports Park earlier will be treated to bonus action that includes Red Panther taking on Stone Yoshikawa and Mitsunari Fuganaga in his first match back from suspension teaming with fellow RAGE member Yoshii Shiomi to take on Masutaro Kataoka and White Samurai

Here is a full run-down of the card for Show #15 of the Burn, Don't Freeze Tour-

Burn Don't Freeze Tour- Show #15

(Sapporo Sports Park, Hokkaido, Wednesday 21st April 2010)

Internal Confliction Six Man Battle (45 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Burning Sekigun'

World Champion-

Hiroaki Nakasawa &

Your New Heroes (Elemental III & Marihito Masuko)

vs

Kinnojo Horri &

Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)

'Seize the Momentum' Six Man Battle (30 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Black Heart Brethren'

Black Cobra &

World Tag Team Champions-

Black Magic (Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira)

vs

'Representing Dragon Feet 2K9'

Junior Champion- Sensational Dragon &

The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)

Veteran Honour Tag Team Showdown (30 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Team INSPIRE'

King of Fighters- Tadiyuki Kikkawa &

Masaaki Okazaki

vs

Snow Lizzard (Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate)

Tag Team Test (30 Min Time Limit):

Mike Watson & John Pathlow

vs

'Representing RAGE'

Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda)

Tag Team Test (20 Min Time Limit):

Wild Fire (Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera)

vs

The Behemoths (Nisso Yuasha & Kanishoki)

Non Title Test (20 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Black Heart Brethren'

Junior Tag Team Champions-

Black Heart Flying Squadron (The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion)

vs

Universal Excellence (Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji)

Singles Showdown (15 Min Time Limit):

Tasuku Iesada

vs

Roku Sotomura

Junior Singles Showdown (15 Min Time Limit):

American Optimus

vs

'Representing RAGE'

VENOM

Pre-Show Matches (10 Min Time Limit):

Red Panther vs Stone Yoshikawa

Mitsunari Fuganaga & Yoshii Shiomi vs Masutaro Kataoka & White Samurai

Predictions Form:

Nakasawa, Elemental III & Masuko vs Horri, Kokan & Konda

Cobra, Masuno & Taira vs Sensational Dragon, Shimedzu & Miymae

Kikkawa & Okazaki vs Snow Lizzard (Shiraishi & Kawate)

Watson & Pathlow vs Raging Bulls (Hamacho & Sanda)

Wild Fire (Onodera & Toshusai) vs Behemoths (Yuasha & Kanishoki)

Non Title: Black Heart Flying Squadron (Kiyaru & Scorpion) vs Universal Excellence (Yasujiro & Kurofuji)

Tasuku Iesada vs Roku Sotomura

American Optimus vs VENOM

Fuganaga & Shiomi vs Kataoka & White Samurai

Ugh, feeling all kinds of pressure now to catch Rob... Watch me get an oh-fer here...

Non Title: Black Heart Flying Squadron (Kiyaru & Scorpion) vs Universal Excellence (Yasujiro & Kurofuji)

I see YNH being the difference

Probably go the other way, but I see the Rebellion stepping up as the next tag challengers

squash

One side has teamwork, the other doesnt

We all know how you feel about the Behemoths

non title usually spells challenger win, but Universal Excellence really hasn't impressed

I´m not sure that Kokan & Konda have what it takes to win here

Rebellion could get the win here in order to help them get a tag team shot

Squash

This one will be interesting match but I go with actual team here

you aren´t high on Behemoths

I simply like champs more

One guy is a star while second guy is jobber

No change for VENOM here

i think Panther is higher on ladders but I could see this going other way too

My inability to remeber japanese names:o kicks on again so I have no idea who most of these guys are and thus just go with majority here

Nothing between Nakasawa and Horri but at this point YNH are higher up than SOTF so they go over

The tag champs just got a big win, so can afford a loss, with Shimedzu needing to look strong before facing Kikkawa

Squash

Only 50/50 match here for me - the tension between Watson and Pathlow could casue a loss, but the Bulls haven't been pushed so far - so Pathlow gets the win, and perhaps crows about it to Watson after the match?

As close to a squash as can be when the losers weigh 800lbs!

A bunch of squashes - Shiomii is the only one with any degree of a push in the last match so he goes over.

- Gah, tough call. I'm going this way because Nakasawa and Masuko have title matches on the PPV. I think. So need the momentum more. Plus Horri's been on a real roll lately, so one of SotF can 'do the honours.'

- I want to pick DF2K9 but... the tag champs need to look good, so too does Cobra while SD is the only one in a high profile match at the PPV. Oh, wait, Shimedzu might be too, which means Miymae likely takes the fall.

- Snow Lizzards... soon to be an endangered species.

- Pathlow and Watson can't get along. Leading, I suspect, to Pathlow replacing Watson in Team INSPIRE.

- WIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarismaaaaaaaaaaaaa are on the ladder up, the Behemoths on the way down. Plus, there's that title shot at the PPV.

- Seems like a good way to quick-start a Junior Tag Title match on the PPV. Give the challengers a win as they establish their tag finisher as legitimate.

- Roku will likely trip me up again. Darn it. But I'm going with the guy I think has an armlock finisher named after him.

- Two of my favourite masks. But AO seems to be enjoying more solo success.

- A pick 'em, I went with the Panther over the Stone.

- White Samurai... snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in BHotWG for years.

BHOTWGPuroresu.com

Test of Prophecies Press Conference

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/TadiyukiKikkawa_jhd.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu_jhdSuit1.jpg?t=1280446349

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa_jhdSuit1.jpg?t=1280446349http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TetsuzanKaneko.jpg?t=1280446349http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri_Suit11.jpg?t=1280446349

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone_jhdTK1.jpg?t=1280446349http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon_Suit1.jpg?t=1280446349http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko_jhdTK1.jpg?t=1280446349

The Headline acts for Test of Prophecies and BHOTWG president Tetsuzan Kaneko pose for the official Test of Prophecies Press Conference photo

Ahead of their tour show at the Sapporo Sports Park, BHOTWG held a press conference promoting their up-coming Supercard 'Test of Prophecies' in conjunction with Emperor Sports (due to take place on Friday 23rd April at the Sapporo Stadium).

In attendance were BHOTWG President Tetsuzan Kaneko, World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa, the man that will challenge him for that belt Kinnojo Horri, King of Fighters Tadiyuki Kikkawa and his challenger Shimedzu plus Junior Champion Sensational Dragon and his challengers of Marihito Masuko and Black Cobra.

First set of questions were aimed towards the Junior Championship participants. Masuko speaking as cryptically as ever said that the pinnacle was to be reached at the expense of the arrogant ones, both Dragon and Cobra scoffed at Masuko's ramblings before turning on each other. Dragon mocked the fact that Cobra had yet to win the Junior Championship but Cobra (who to his credit did speak Japanese for the conference !) said that clearly his time was now and that he would put the arrogant champion in his place !

The press then shifted their attention towards the King of Fighters match, reminding challenger Shimedzu that Tadiyuki Kikkawa has yet to be beaten since his return to Burning Hammer. Shimedzu said he needed no reminding that the task ahead of him was a tough one but he was not there to simply lay down for Kikkawa and that he believes he can be the one to break Kikkawa's unbeatable aura and to finally claim the singles gold he has been striving for throughout his career. Kikkawa who had been quiet up to that point, laughed off Shimedzu's ambitions saying that he was not in HIS league. Shimedzu took offence to the Team INSPIRE leaders' condescending attitude towards him and said that he would Love It !, absolutely Love It ! if he beats him (Kikkawa).

Onto the MAIN event, the World Championship match that will pit too men that have been close allies over recent years as part of the Burning Sekigun in their battles against the Black Heart Brethren, Dragon Feet and more recently Team INSPIRE but now find themselves at odds at one another as they both want the same thing to be World Champion !

Horri said that he respects Nakasawa and despite their recent tensions he still values him as a friend but that friendship goes out the window on Friday Night. Nakasawa butted in to say that he does expect it to be any other way and that we wants Horri to bring his best but then said that Horri's best simply won't be good enough. Horri said that at Test of Prophecies his best will be more than good enough and that he WILL be taking that belt (the Burning World Championship) from around Nakasawa's waist and that it is something Nakasawa would have to get used to.

Nakasawa then laughed, saying that Horri's fantasy is an amusing one, but at Test of Prophecies, reality will dawn upon his 'friend'. With tensions now overflowing Nakasawa and Horri both rose up from the conference table and proceeded to get in one anothers faces...trading insults but before it could escalate any further, the Press Conference security were on hand to keep them apart as an absolutely buzzing press conference for Test of Prophecies came to an end. Fans and press alike excited at what lies ahead at the near by Sapporo Stadium on Friday.

If Test of Prophecies is to be anything like it's Press Conference, then we could be in for an electrifying night ahead from Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods.

As much I as want to root for Horri in this match, Nakasawa is gonna bring the hurt

Cobra and Black Magic will have a Sensational Rebellion coming

Snow Lizzard...This will not be your night :(

With all the bad blood brewing between Pathlow and Watson, The Raging Bulls take this one. I still think Hamacho and Sanda should go after the World Title, they've been overlooked.

Wild Fire is going to burn the fat off of the Behemoths *no pun intended*

This one is gonna be physical, technical, and will end in a submission hold.

American Optimus for the win...there should be a feud between these guys

Yoshikawa for the win...

White Samurai should improve with this match/

Shimedzu took offence to the Team INSPIRE leaders' condescending attitude towards him and said that he would Love It !, absolutely Love It ! if he beats him (Kikkawa).

LMAO - Kevin Keegan is alive and well in Japanese wrestling!!!! :D

Love the press conference and love the pics of everyone in suits. The super juniors look awesome.

Credit for the awesome 'Suit Up' alts should go to JHD-1, though look out for an even more awesome new render for Sensational Dragon for the next show (though if you've taken a peak over to the re-render thread you may well have seen it already).

LMAO - Kevin Keegan is alive and well in Japanese wrestling!!!! :D

I was hoping someone would pick up on the Kevin Keegan parody :D

Aiming to get the latest show up sometime later tonight.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/BHOTWG-1.jpg?t=1268427909

Burn, Don't Freeze Tour - Show 15

(Wednesday 21st April 2010)

Sapporo Sports Park, Hokkaido

(Attendance 5,000 Super No Vacancy)

Commentators for this show: Toru Minamoto, Hidetada Kozu & Katsuhiko Shunsen

Pre- Show

Match A: Mitsunari Fugananga & Yoshii Shiomi vs Masutaro Kataoka & White Samurai

What do you get when you combine two lower end midcarders battling a team of pre-show regulars (yeah that's jobbers to you and me) you get another typical BHOTWG pre-show match up. As expected the RAGE pair picked up the win in what was actually a pretty solid six minute match with Shiomi earning victory via a Shiomi Bomb Drop (High Angle Senton Bomb) on White Samurai.

This was Fuganaga's first match back since his one month suspension for an altercation with a fan, a suspension he felt was a bit harsh but actually accepted with an honorable amount of of grace, he's done his time so no need to punish him anymore by having him take losses to the likes of Kataoka and Samurai.

Result: Mitsunari Fugananga & Yoshii Shiomi [w] vs Masutaro Kataoka & White Samurai [L] in 5:59 via pinfall (Shiomi Bomb Drop)

Rating: C

Match B: Red Panther vs Stone Yoshikawa

Second pre-show match, also got a decent amount of time (for a pre-show match) and saw a singles showdown between two Juniors looking to pick up a win to put themselves in position to compete in more higher profile matches (i.e on the Main Show Card). This one swung back and forth, with Yoshikawa looking to keep the match on the mat to ground the more aerially effective Red Panther but in the end Panther proved to be a little too quick for the former House of Stone student, sealing the win with the Tumbleweed Legdrop (Corkscrew Moonsault) after planting Yoshikawa with the Panther-Plex (Pump Handle German Suplex)

Result: Red Panther bt Stone Yoshikawa in 7:28 via pinfall (Tumbleweed Legdrop)

Rating: C

Main Show

Match #1: Non Title: Black Heart Flying Squadron (The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion) vs

Universal Excellence (Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru-1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/BaireiYasujiro-1.jpg?t=1268428305 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/HaruKurofuji.jpg?t=1268428325

The Black Heart Flying Squadron strutted down to the ring as though this would be an easy day at the office, but even though their Junior Tag belts were not on the line their opponents were very much up for this match. It was all Universal Excellence in the early going, until a timely cheap shot from Scorpion seized back the advantage for the Junior Tag champs. The BHFS then worked over Kurofuji but the former WLW man doggidly soaked up the pressure and after sending Kiyaru overhead with a release German Suplex was able to get the hot-tag into a fired up Barei Yasujiro. A Poison Rana from Yasujiro then seemed set to earn Universal Excellence the upset victory only for Kiyaru to break up the pin at the last second with an Ethereal Killer (Springboard Shooting Star Press).....

From then on the momentum of the match swung back and forth with Kurofuji pulling out the Tohoku Thunder Suplex on Scorpion, Scorpion going close for the tag champs with a Scorpion Stinger on Yasujiro and Yasujiro drilling Kiyaru with a Mighty Mouse Driver (Half Nelson Lifted Wheelbarrow Drive). As the minutes ticked towards the twenty minute time limit it looked increasingly more likely that Universal Excellence would be the one's to pull off the victory and that looked a definite possibility when they were able to pull out their Universal Studio's combination (Bridging German followed by Standing Shooting Star Press) on Golden Scorpion but just as referee Koetsu Shinozaki was about to slap his hand on the canvas for three, the bell rang to signal that the time limit had expired. The Black Heart Flying Squadron had been saved by the bell and though Universal Excellence did not pick up the victory they will feel that they are worthy of a re-match and a title shot.

Result: The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion drew with Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji in 20:00 when the time limit expired.

Rating: B

Post Match Comments:

Barei Yasujiro: A mere second away from victory, we were that close to defeating you Black Heart Flying Squadron.....

Haru Kurofuji: We had you beat Scorpion, we know it, you know it. So with that in mind, we deserve a rematch.....

Barei Yasujiro: Because if we don't get a re-match and we mean one with those Junior Tag Belts of yours on the line, we can only assume you are afraid that we can beat you.

Golden Scorpion: So Universal Excellence feel they can beat us ? The bell saved them, as I was about to rise back up and unleash fury upon them !

The Awesome Kiyaru: That is indeed what Scorpion shall have done...

Golden Scorpion: Let these no hopers have their shot at our belts....because next time we won't go so easy on them.

Match #2: American Optimus vs VENOM

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackEagle_alt5.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom-1.jpg

Much of this Junior Division match up was fought on the mat, as both looked to lock in their respective submission holds rather than take to the skies. In the end this lead to something of a stalemate and it would be the one who take the risk to change their original gameplan that would be rewarded, after American Optimus took to the air to land the Ozone Sky Flyer (Shooting Star Press) after he had drilled VENOM with a brainbuster, a combination that was enough to earn the Dragon Feet 2K9 man the victory in a match of not particularly great importance but one that keeps Optimus somewhat higher in the Junior Division rankings than the RAGE man.

Result: American Optimus [w] bt VENOM [L] in 10:28 via pinfall (Ozone Sky Flyer)

Rating: C+

Post Match Comments:

American Optimus (in English): This was a good win, VENOM may not be one of the top guys right now but he's a good competitor and I needed to be on top of my game to pull off the win here but I need to continue being on top of my game to truly justify being handed the opportunity to continue the Optimus legacy.

Match #3: Wild Fire (Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera) vs

The Behemoths (Nisso Yuasha & Kanishoki)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai_USPW1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TakayukiAvatar.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NisshoYuasa-1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Kanishoki.jpg

Anytime the lumbering Behemoths are involved, no one is going to be expecting a great match and this followed the usual Behemoths formula, of them dominating much of the match as Onodera found himself playing a Japanese Spencer Marks for much of the match.

However for all the former tag champions dominance they were unable to put Onodera away and he was able to get the hot tag into a fired up Toshusai. Several miscommunicating collisions between The Behemoths and a string of Shock Kicks later, and Wild Fire kept some momentum going ahead of their Tag Title showdown with Black Magic. Toshusai's abilility to really bring the crowd into his matches and Onodera's solid selling on the beatdown portion lifted what a was a pretty mundane match into being a fairly watchable contest.

Result: Tadakuni Toshusai [w] & Takayuki Onodera vs Nisso Yuasha [L] & Kanishoki in 8:41 via pinfall (Shock Kick)

Post Match Comments:

Tadakuni Toshusai: BLAAACCKKKKKK MAAAAGIIICCCC, were you watching ? WIIIILD FIIIIIRRRRE are COMING !

Takayuki Onodera: Indeed we are coming, we are coming for those Tag Team Titles. We just defeated the team you defeaged for those belts Black Magic and we CAN beat you to win those titles.

Match #4: Sensational Dragon, Shimedzu & Miyamae vs

Yasunobu Masuno, Yasuhiko Taira & Black Cobra

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon_jhd21.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Shimedzu-1.jpg?t=1268429674http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Miyamae-1.jpg?t=1268429694

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/YasunobuMasuno-1.jpg?t=1268429402http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/YasuhikoTaira-1.jpg?t=1268429453http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/DuaneStone_alt1.jpg?t=1268429483

Billed as the semi main event, the decision was made to switch this contest to the middle of the card and to 'headline' the first half of the show as if BHOTWG can avoid following on the same type of match on from one another (especially in the main event slots) they will do just that.

Dragon and Cobra kicked this one off for ther respective teams and they engaged in a fine display of counter for counter chain wrestling, that neither one really press home the advantage. The match then went through the 'motions' of everyone tagging in and out without really seizing the advantage for their team until the Black Heart Brethen trio began to bend the rules, something that was enough to allow them to isolate Sensational Dragon as referee Terakado struggled to maintain control.

Dragon then had to endure a beatdown from the BHB trio, whose consistent flouting of the rules drew the ire of his tag team partners, but as is always the case Shimedzu and Miyamae's protestations only served to make the situation worse. But the BHB became a little too confident and they spent too much time taunting their opponents fans, rather than concentrating on putting Dragon away and when Masuno lifted the Junior Champion up for a vertical suplex, Dragon was able to counter into a stunner. Dragon then looked for the tag but was cut off by Black Cobra, however Dragon was able to dump his forthcoming title challenger with a Dragon Suplex before getting the tag into Miyamae.

Miyamae then continued to swing the momentum into Dragon Feet 2K9's favour nailing Cobra with the Glittering Magician for a two count, before turning it over to Shimedzu. A Revolution drop from Shimedzu brought another two count, before The Rebellion set up for the Spiked Skull Drop but that was foiled when Masuno sneaked round and shoved Miyamae off the top-rope.

The match then broke down into chaos and soon enough they were brawling into the crowd, just as it looked like referee Terakado was about to throw the match out, Miyamae and Taira broke up the twenty count for their respective teams. Taira used his power advantage to dominate Miyamae and after whipping the Rebellion man into the corner, placed Miyamae up top to set up for the Wrecking Ball (Muscle Buster) but Miyamae was able block and after stunning Taira with an Enziguri, the Viper was able to nail 'the Bulldozer' with a Rebel Stomp to the back. Taira managed to kick out but immediately found himself locked into Miyamae's Snake Poison submission (Anaconda Vice)......

But just as it looked like Taira was about to fade, Masuno was able to save his tag partner. Masuno then dumped Miyamae with an Avalanche Powerbomb but then ate a missile drop-kick from Shimedzu. 'Kamikaze Spirit' then went to nail Masuno with a Life Flasher but ate a running clothesline from the recovered Taira instead. Black Magic then planted Shimedzu with the DEVASTATOR (Flapjack/Cutter Combo)........

But Sensational Dragon was able to break up the pin from Masuno with a moonsault. Black Magic were soon able to overpower the Junior Champion and looked set to put Dragon away with the Devastator but incredibly Dragon was able to counter into a Dragon Slice (Shiranui), before flipping back into another Dragon Slice to take out both of the Tag Team Champions.....

Dragon then decided to head up top after getting two count on Masuno, but was cut off by Cobra who brought the Junior Champion crashing back in with a superplex. Cobra then planted Dragon with the Stoneplex (Bridging Northern Lights Suplex) for a two count, but despite that frustation he was able to maintain the momentum and followed by by drilling Dragon with the DEATH BY COBRA (Double Wrist Clutch Powerbomb)......

Black Magic were then able to hold off The Rebellion, as Cobra was able to gain the victory for his team and score a psychological blow over the man he would challenge for the Junior Championship at Test of Prophecies.

Result: Yasuhiko Taira, Yasunobu Masuno & Black Cobra [w] bt Shimedzu, Miyamae & Sensational Dragon [L] in 25:27 via pinfall (Death By Cobra)

Post Match Comments:

Black Cobra (in English): Dragon tonight you got another preview of what will happen to you at Test of Prophecies, I'm sure you will think of ways to counter me but hey I can come up with so many other ways to defeat you at Test of Prophecies that Junior Championship belt finally goes round my waist.

Yasuhiko Taira: Once again the Black Heart Brethren, show our dominance...and Wild Fire you do not worry us one bit....

Shimedzu: Sure it was disappointing to lose here but when it really matters at Test of Prophecies, Dragon will avenge his loss and hold onto the Junior Title and I will defeat Kikkawa for the King of Fighters belt...Don't believe me, well on Friday I'll prove everyone wrong...and I'll bring that arrogant bighead Kikkawa right down to earth !

Match #5: Tasuku Iesada vs Roku Sotomura

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TasukuIesada.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RokuSotomura.jpg

Little more than a glorified squash match. To be fair to,Sotomura he did manage to ask a few questions of Iesada and almost stole a victory with the Best Backslide In the World Ever but after Iesada was able to shake off that scare, the INSPIRE man was able to dominate the match and in the end he was able to put Sotomura away with the Iesada Special II (Northern Lights Suplex floated over into a Cross Arm Breaker).

Result: Tasuku Iesada [w] bt Roku Sotomura [L] in 9:41 via pinfall (Iesada Special II)

Post Match Comments:

Tasuku Iesada: Right now things are kind of quiet for me, just biding my time, waiting to see who I'll have to face for the World Title after Test of Prophecies but whoever the BHOTWG officials decide to put in front of me for the time being, they'll all be faced with only one sensible choice and that's to tap out !

Match #6: Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda) vs

Mike Watson & John Pathlow

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/EijiHamacho-1.jpg?t=1268428711 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/ChuichiSanda-1.jpg?t=1268428734

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MikeWatson.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkey_alt2.jpg

The question going into this match is could Watson & Pathlow work together an represent Team INSPIRE to the best of their abilities. The resounding anwser to that question was no, the basic pattern of the match saw both Watson and Pathlow getting the better of their opponents individually before one of them either made a blind tag without the other members knowledge or they began to run out of steam and when they did look to tag out, nether one of them was willing to tag in.

Eventually the Raging Bulls ability to work as a team came to a fore, and they soon had John Pathlow in trouble, however Pathlow was able to avoid a Bull Rush (High Impact Spear) from Hamacho..that lead to Hamacho nailing Sanda instead, before Pathlow nailed Hamacho with the Blunt Force Trauma (Running Leaping Side Kick) but when a 'spent' Pathlow went to tag in Watson, the Calgary Assassin decide to leave his partner high and dry choosing instead to walk up the entrance ramp. A recovered Raging Bulls then nailed Pathlow with the Raging Impact (Running Boot/Spear combo) to pick up the win.

Result: Eiji Hamacho [w] & Chuichi Sanda bt Mike Watson & John Pathlow [L] in 12:12 via pinfall (Raging Impact)

Post Match Comments:

Eiji Hamacho: I suppose many will say that we only won because the team we beat, went into melt-down, well we can only beat what was put in front of us and besides Tag Team wrestling IS about functioning as a TEAM !

Meanwhile neither John Pathlow or Mike Watson are willing to put forth any comments and the Team INSPIRE duo are seen instead to be arguing with each other. Iesada enters the scene and comes between them and tells them (in pigeon english) settle issue !

Match #7: Tadiyuki Kikkawa & Masaaki Okazaki vs

Snow Lizzard (Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/TadiyukiKikkawa.jpg?t=1268429634 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MasaakiOkazaki.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/SanetomoShiraishi-1.jpg?t=1268428765 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/SessueKawate.jpg?t=1268428785

The semi main event saw the Team INSPIRE duo take on the veteran duo of Snow Lizzard. The grizzled veterans of the Burning Sekigun have not been in the best of form of late but as is always the case when they face the very best in Burning Hammer they really upped their game and for a good portion of the match they had the Team INSPIRE duo (who came into the match somewhat over confident that the match would be a walk in the park) on the backfoot. Several times Snow Lizzard came close to getting the upset at the expense of Okazaki with Shiraishi getting a two count with a Bite of the Lizard (Snap DDT) and Kawate going close after nailing an off-form Okazaki with the Snow Plow (Sliding Forearm smash to a seated opponent).

Unfortunately for Snow Lizzard Okazaki weathered the storm and got the tag into Kikkawa and the King of Fighters seeing that his team needed to step it up a gear, did just that and a few lariats and Kikkawa Drivers later he turned it back over to Okazaki, where Mr No Mercy locked the Angular Arm Bar on Kawate, forcing the Snowman to tap out despite the veterans valiant efforts earlier in the match.

Result: Tadiyuki Kikkawa & Masaaki Okazaki [w] vs Snow Lizzard Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate [L] in 11:12 (Angular Arm Bar)

Post Match Comments:

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: Why is it anytime we face you Snow Lizzard you step your game up ? But even with stepping your game up you weren't good enough to defeat us. Anyway as for other issues.....Shimedzu you can bleat on and on about how you are going to beat me, put in my place....blah, blah, blah...yeah heard it all before and like all the others before you, you will fall to the King of Fighters !

Now Mike Watson, John Pathlow...I think that both of you can bring great value to Team INSPIRE, Watson you and me we go back a long way but Pathlow brings us a prescence in the Junior Division. It's clear neither of you can get along, so I propose you face each other at Test of Prophecies, whoever loses will have to quit Team INSPIRE !

Match #8: Hiroaki Nakasawa, Elemental III & Marihito Masuko vs Kinnojo Horri, Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/HiroakiNakasawa-1.jpg?t=1268429324http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalIII.jpg http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri_jhdTiger11.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/HyosukeKokan-1.jpg?t=1268429112http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/KansukeKonda-1.jpg?t=1268429129

Inter faction matches have always tended to be either tense cagey affairs, with both sides holding back or the intensity seems to be ramped up as they look to prove that they are better than their stablemate(s). This six man tag had a little bit of both, starting off cagily before the tension between both sides, especially between that of Nakasawa and Horri literally seemed to snap.

The first ten minutes of this match, saw both sides literally going through the motions, with the two Junior Tag duos of Your New Heroes and Size of the Fight engaging in some neat chain wrestling, tagging in and out and putting together some nice looking double teams here and there but never anything enough to really do damage to their opponents. Of course the crowd really wanted to see Nakasawa and Horri step into the ring with one another and the more time they spent out of the ring, the more the tension was racking up.

Horri was the first to be tagged in and he immediately showed his dominating power with a series of powerslams on both Elemental III and Marihito Masuko. Horri however wanted to go toe to toe with Nakasawa and called for the World Champion to enter the ring and Nakasawa not being one to back down from a challenge, duly obliged. After a tense staredown they then unloaded on another, back and forth they went with chops and slaps, neither one giving an inch to the other.

Horri then went for a Lariat but Nakasawa was able to duck and then catch Horri with a sideslam but 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' got straight back up and levelled the World Champion with a Lariat only for Nakasawa to shake that off and then down Horri with the NAKASAWA NECKBREAKER !

One.......

Two........

Horri showed great fighting spirit by kicking out before planting Nakasawa with the HORRI SPINEBUSTER (Sitout Spinebuster) and then slumping to the mat. Worn down from the intense punishment they had been taking both then crawled across the ring to tag out with Masuko and Konda tagging back in for their respective sides. Konda seemed to gain the advantage as the Big Fight Player was able to unleash a flurry of clotheslines to put the Junior Championship hopeful in a daze but as he set up for a Konda Driver, Masuko was suddenly able to counter into his PINK DREAM (Straightjacket Triangle Choke submission)......

Masuko had the hold locked on tight and Konda was fading first, however his SOTF tag partner Hyosuke Kokan was able to make the save stomping away on Masuko, before being sent back to his corner by referee Omura Umeki. After briefly having his concentration broken, Masuko turned his attentions back to Konda, and the 'painted wonder' set up for a Masuko Cradle Shock but Konda waa to a certain degree playing possum and he was able to block the Cradle Shock before planting Masuko with the K-Thunder Driver (Spinning Powerbomb).

One.....

Two......

Masuko was able to kick out as Konda failed to hook the leg, but the momentum had shifted back to Horri and Size of the Fight and Konda was able to tag Horri back into the match. Horri then set Masuko up a Destiny Bomb but the 'Painted Wonder' was able to slip out and then dive through the legs to get the tag into Elemental III. The Third Generation Icon then nailed Horri with a Missile Dropkick but 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' just shook it off as if though he has barely been touched before levelling the masked Super Junior with a lariat, that then set up a HURRICANE SPINEBUSTER (Spinning Spinebuster)........

One......

Two.....

Thr........

Nakasawa then dived in to make the save, much to Horri's annoyance and the two men that would be battling for the World Title at Test of Prophecies were soon going to to toe with one another once again and soon enough their brawling had become so intense that the ring could no longer contain them.

This is where the match really began to spiral out of control; with Nakasawa and Horri laying into one another at ringside their respective team mates then brought it upon themselves to launch themselves upon them as human missiles. First up Konda came soaring through with a tope con hilo, before Masuko climbed up to the top turnbuckle and came crashing down upon everyone with a diving splash, Kokan then fired himself through the ropes with a suicide dive before Elemental IIII capped off the dive-fest with the Elemental Flying Space Drop (No Hands Somersault Plancha)......

Just as it looked like Umeki was about to declare a double count out, Elemental III and Hyosuke Kokan brought it back into the ring. A neat sequence of both of them trying to land the Elemental Suplex (a move both men had learnt from training under Elemental II) and after several standing switches it was the Third Generation Icon who was able to plant Hyosuke Kokan into a bridging pin for a two count before heading up top.

But as Elemental III set up for the Inferno Splash he was cut off by Kansuke Konda who brought Elemental III crashing back into the ring with a KONDA KUTTER (from the top rope)......

And though Konda was immediately sent back to his corner, it brought Kokan enough time to recover and crawl across to make the cover on Elemental III......

One.....

Two....

Thr.....

Masuko dived in to make the save but was then ordered back to his corner. The 'Electric Live Wire' then set Elemental III up for an Electric Shocker Suplex (Double Chickenwing Suplex) but the third generation icon was able to break free, force a standing switch and plant Kokan with another Elemental Suplex.

Elemental III however was unable to follow up with a cover and it became a race to see who could tag out first and Elemental III was able to tag out a fraction ahead of Kokan who found himself being prevented to make the tag by Marihito Masuko, who then duly planted Kokan with a MASUKO CRADLE (Bridging Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex).......

One.....

Two......

Thr......

Kokan kicked out and then struggled back up to his feet only to be planted right back onto the canvas with a MASUKO CRADLE SHOCK (Swinging Leg Hook Fireman's Carry Slam).....

One......

Two.......

Horri was trying to break back into the ring to make the save but Hiroaki Nakasawa was able to hold him back.....

Three !!!

And with that Hiroaki Nakasawa and Your New Heroes would emerge with the inter-faction bragging rights within the Burning Sekigun but if truth be told little could be gathered from the match in terms of Nakasawa or Horri gaining a psychological advantage over the other.

Someone will complain that there wasn't enough Horri and Nakasawa throughout the match and in some ways the crowd did drift in and out a little of this main event before Your New Heroes and Size of the Fight through sheer hard work brough them back into it, even if Nakasawa and Horri's contributions accounted for a little more than a cameo appearance.

Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa, Elemental III and Marihito Masuko [w] bt Kinnojo Horri, Hyosuke Kokan [L] & Kansuke Konda in 28:02 via pinfall (Masuko Cradle Shock).

Post Match Comments:

Marihito Masuko: The prophecy has been written, the arrogant ones shall fall from the top of the mountain, once again I shall stand upon the summit !

Hiroaki Nakasawa: Ok so I didn't beat Horri, but it feels good to be on the winning side and at Test of Prophecies I will keep that winning feeling going by retating the Burning World Championship !

Kinnojo Horri: Your 'team' may have won Nakasawa but you did NOT beat me, but the time for talking is at the end...actions shall speak louder than words and at Test of Prophecies, I WILL become a two time Burning World Champion !

Overall: B

Onodera's Viewpoint: A decent show but admittedly I was hoping for better, the main event was decent but ultimately it was a slight let down, though part of that had to do with a crowd that drifted in and out (lets hope that Sapporo crowd will be more UP for Test of Prophecies). However despite the generally middling performance of this lead in show, it did apparently manage to help increase our Popularity in Hokkaido prefecture.

Archived