BHOTWG- Stepping into the Inferno

3-Way Elimination #1 Contenders: Kinnojo Horri vs Miyamae vs Shimedzu - Because Horri just got a title shot.

Hiroaki Nakasawa & Marihito Masuko vs Black Cobra & Yasuhiko Taira - The champ is here! Plus Cobra & Taita need to have tension

CC Spot Challenge: Tadakuni Toshusai vs Yasunobu Masuno - You've noted Toshusai was just in the CC for a little variety, so he can go bye bye now.

Kikkawa, Iesada & Pathlow vs Sanda, Okazaki & Shibanumo - Gives INSPIRE a little momentum.

Macho, Yasujiro & Kurofuji vs Wayne, Kiyaru & Scorpion - Coin Flip

Onodera, Kokan & Konda vs Fuganaga, VENOM & Shiomi

Non Title: Sensational Dragon vs Mystic Dragon - SenDrag stays strong.

Optimum Impact vs Stone Yoshikawa & Red Panther - Squashy squashy.

Elemental III vs Merle O'Curle

Roku Sotomura vs The Incredible Koyama

Snow Lizzard vs Nisso Yuasha & Tiger Fuyuki

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-Way Elimination #1 Contenders: Kinnojo Horri vs Miyamae vs Shimedzu

the freshest title shot is actually Miyamae. that said, Horri is already pissed at being left off the last show.

Hiroaki Nakasawa & Marihito Masuko vs Black Cobra & Yasuhiko Taira

BHB continue to have issues

CC Spot Challenge: Tadakuni Toshusai vs Yasunobu Masuno

The mullets are not working on the tag belts right now, so Masuno gets into position to job to the champion on an upcoming tour show.

Kikkawa, Iesada & Pathlow vs Sanda, Okazaki & Shibanumo

Despite Kikkawa and Iesada bickering, they aren't losing

Macho, Yasujiro & Kurofuji vs Wayne, Kiyaru & Scorpion

Kiyaru and Scorpion triumph the other pair

Size of the Fight and booker gain momentum

Non Title: Sensational Dragon vs Mystic Dragon

Mystic just got called up, he ain't winning here

Optimum Impact vs Stone Yoshikawa & Red Panther

AO and SJ pull out the win despite differences

squash

saki time.

the whale in the ring means its sushi time

Hard to say where this one is going so this one is total guess.

Cobra continues his recent losing ways here as he is once again on different page than his partner.

Masuno gets CC spot back as Toshusai was just there to mix things up a little.

I doubt that Kikkawa wants to take another loss and I´m not sure if his opponets are even over enough to go over him anyway.

I go with upset here and give this one to UE simply to mix things up more in junior tag division and continuing the on going theme that pretty much any team can beat most other teams in a good day.

Going to predict another slight upset here as Little Fury and RAGE could use some build up.

Squash or at least a clear win for Sensational one.

I almost did go with Stone and Panther here but more likely scenario is that Impact wins via cheating again.

Squash

Pretty much a random pick

Named team over random pairing

- This is the freshest contest for Nakasawa, Horri and Shimedzu had shots last tour, give Miyamae a chance to see if he can be a legitimate main eventer.

- I don't really want to vote against Team Blacks (Cobra and Magic) but I think the Combustion Cobra storyline will have more fuel to the fire after this night. Also World Champ and #1 Junior contender vs... Bickering Heart Brethren.

- So I'll give Masuno the win so at least half of Black Magic look strong, plus I don't think Wiiiiiiiiiiild Chaaaaaaaaaaariiiiiiiiiiisma is ready for this level of push.

- Because the newer, kinder Kikkawa forgot he has CC. Kooky Kikkawa.

- Ooooooooooh yah. Diggit! Take that Gareth the Train Wayne! Whoo!

- Big Match Win for Size of the Book(er!)

- Not even if they somehow trade bodies mid-match can I see Mystic going over Sensational... yet.

- Can't we all just get along? What's part of 'it' don't you get Joshuya? Here he sees AO's 'nearly legal help' so won't take advantage leading to a loss.

- I'm not the biggest E3 fan but... I'm not even sure in Dublin if O'Curle would be going over.

- One's Incredible. The other is a high point word score on Scrabble. I hate it when I bruise a sotomura.

- Snoow Lizzard... work best in the dark. So two lizards are going to beat a baby elephant and a tiger? Somewhere Charles Darwin weeps.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/BHOTWG-1.jpg?t=1268427909

Combustion Tour- Show 4

(Wed 15th September 2010)

Sapporo Sports Park, Hokkaido (5'000- Super No Vacancy)

Pre-Show

Match A: Roku Sotomura vs The Incredible Koyama

This was match between two wrestlers struggling to make their mark in BHOTWG. It's not that they don't have what it takes to succeed, it's just that the competition is that tough and they need to up their game.

Despite Koyama using his speed to make a quick start, Sotomura weathers the storm and is control for much of the match, but Koyama is able to survive the Ultimate Chinlock (Bridging Reverse Chinlock) and then rocks Sotomura with a Enizguri followed by a Fisherman Suplex for a two count after the rope break, more importingly though it keeps Sotomura grounded long enough for Koyama to pull off the Air Koyama (Shooting Star Press) to seal what must have felt like a long overdue victory for a man who has failed to translate his success in WLW to BHOTWG.

Result: The Incredible Koyama [w] bt Roku Sotomura [L] in 6:42 via pinfall (Air Koyama)

Rating: C

O.O.C Note: Koyama is no longer a young lion ! Whilst that won't mean he will be getting a megapush anytime soon, it does mean I can begin a road of gradually having his stock rise by being able to at least put him over veteran jobbers such as Sotomura.

Match B: Snow Lizzard (Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate) vs Nisso Yuasha & Tiger Fuyuki

Snow Lizzard will admit themselves that they haven't exactly kept themselves 'relevant' since their last Tag Team title run but they have continued to pick up victories over a series of rag-tag tandems on the pre-show...the pairing of the suddenly directionless Nisso Yuasha and perennial loser Tiger Fuyuki being the latest of them.

The Baby Elephant sheer size and power did see him be dominant force in the early going but the veteran tag duo were able to weather the storm and isolate 'weak link' Fuyuki and seal victory with the SL SNAPPER (Russian Leg-Sweep/Neckbreaker Combination).

Result: Sanetomo Shirashi & Sessue Kawate [w] bt Nisso Yuasha & Tiger Fuyuki [L] in 5:08 via pinfall.

Rating: C-

Main Show

Match #1: Mister Macho, Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji vs

Gareth Wayne, The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho_jhdMacho1.jpg?t=1294616716http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BaireiYasujiro-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HaruKurofuji.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GarethWayne.jpg?t=1295655891http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion-1.jpg

The opening contest was the first of three Six Man Tags to feature on the show, this one pitting Mister Macho and Universal Excellence agains the BHB trio of Gareth Wayne and Junior Tag Champions the Black Heart Flying Squadron.

The match saw the faces make the quicker start with Haru Kurofuji almost earning the win early on with an inside cradle on Golden Scorpion. A few minutes later Mister Macho then thought he had secured the win with an Old SKOOL PILEDRIVER on The Awesome Kiyaru, but Gareth Wayne was able to make the save.

Things turned in the favour of the BHB trio when Barei Yasujiro headed up top for the Mighty Mouse Air Attack but was then crotched on the top-rope by Gareth Wayne. The BHB trio then managed to isolate 'the Mighty Mouse' in their corner and Golden Scorpion and Kiyaru were both able to get two counts off a Brainbuster and Kiyaru's signature Tilt-A-Whirl Russian Leg-Sweep.

But Yasujiro was determined not to go down without a fight and he was able to turn the tables on the BHB trio as they set up for a variaton of the Junior Tag Champions Ultra Effect (Electric Chair Elevated Kiyaru Effect), as he was hoisted upon Gareth Wayne's shoulders he countered into the POISON RANA (Reverse Frankensteiner)....

Despite Golden Scorpion's efforts to block him off, Yasujiro was then able to get the hot-tag into Mister Macho who cleaned house, before turning Golden Scorpion inside out with the MACHO LARIAT (Running Lariat)....A recovered Gareth Wayne however was able to intervene and rock Macho with the JACKPOT JOLT (Running Fore-Arm Smash), but a missile drop-kick from Kurofuji then the MIGHTY MOUSE AIR ATTACK (Sky Twister Press) from Yasujro on Wayne secured victory for the unofficial alliance, as Kurofuji and Macho held off the Junior Tag Champions from making the save.

Result: Mister Macho, Barei Yasujiro [w] & Haru Kurofuji vs Gareth Wayne [L], The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion in 12:06 via pinfall (Mighty Mouse Air Attack)

Rating: B-

Onodera's Assessment: A very solid opening Six Man Tag, with Wayne and Macho added a different dimension to what was for the most part a fast paced Junior Tag contest between two of the top teams in that division. The BHFS are the most over in this match, but Wayne-san has the least amount of overness of anyone in the match and thus was the one designated to eat the pin this, besides I actually have plans for the Mister Macho, Universal Excellence alliance to go beyond this match and wanted to get them off to a good start.

Post Match Comments:

Barei Yasujiro: We could do with having some back up Macho-Man, and we kinda figured you weren't quite feeling things as part of the Sekigun....

Mister Macho: OOOH YEAAAHHH !! That be real cool....

Haru Kurofuji: Let's be honest here, we all have respect for the Burning Sekigun, but we ain't Sekigun and that goes for you Macho-Man.....

Mister Macho: Yeah that somethin' that bugged me for a while, feelin' like a need to go my own way....

Barei Yasujiro: Thing is here, it'll be foolish to strike out all on your own....

Mister Macho: OOH YEAAHHH !! I hear you brothers, I hear you?

Barei Yasujiro: How 'bout we make this official

Haru Kurofuji: How's Macho-Universe sound to you?

Mister Macho: OOH YEAHHHH !! Macho-Universe, umm I dig it, I really dig it.

The Awesome Kiyaru: Universal Excellence you probably think you're on our level now don't you, well you ain't....a victory in a meaningless six man tag means diddly squat, we're still the best Junior Tag Team in the world and that's something you and the rest of the Burning Hammer roster are going to have to deal with for a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very long time.

Golden Scorpion: A Very Long Time....deal with it!

Match #2: Non Title:

Sensational Dragon vs Mystic Dragon

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon_jhd21.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MysticDragon.jpg?t=1295655891

Mystic Dragon may not have been getting a shot at the Junior Championship but he was keen to show that he not only belongs in BHOTWG but could legitimately beat the Junior Champion. The early going saw them trade chain wrestling sequences and Mystic was more than holding his own much to Sensational Dragon's frustration.

The Junior Champion did begin to step it up a notch though and created enough of an opening to plant Mystic with a Dragon Suplex, however the Universal Excellence associate showed fighting spirit, kicking out at two.

Dragon stayed in control, but Mystic's resitance saw the Sensational One take a gamble and head for the top rope, a gamble that didn't pay off as Mystic sprung back up to his feet and sent the Junior Champion crashing back into the ring with a hurracanrana.

That shifted the momentum the way of the Hinote Dojo graduate, as Dragon was forced to survive a series of pinning combinations before being dumped on his head with the ELEMENTAL SUPLEX, that brought a close two count but the Junior Champion remained firmly rooted to the mat and feeding off the momentum Mystic headed up top, as he pulled out the MYSTIC WAVE (Corkscrew Senton Splash)....

Unfortunatelty for Mystic, Sensational Dragon moved out of the way as the last split second and a superkick followed by a DRAGON SLICE (Shiranui) moments later and the match was all over.

Result: Sensational Dragon [w] bt Mystic Dragon [L] in 9:14 via pinfall (Dragon Slice)

Rating: B

Onodera's Assessment: They pitched that absolutely perfectly out there, Mystic got to look like he could compete at this level, without Sensational Dragon looking as though he was lucky to come away with the victory.

Post Match Comments:

Sensational Dragon: There's only one Dragon worth talking about round here and that's me.....Sensational Dragon. Mystic, I suggest you drop the Dragon and just refer to yourself as Mystic Jabroni.

Match #3: Takayuki Onodera, Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda vs Mitsunari Fuganaga, VENOM & Yoshii Shiomi

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TakayukiAvatar.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MitsunariFugunaga.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YoshiiShiomi-1.jpg

The second six man tag of the night followed much the same pattern as the first match, with the fan favourites (in this case the Burning Sekigun trio) starting the match out hot, but the de-facto heels in the RAGE trio edging their way back into the match.

Hyosuke Kokan got to be 'Spencer Marks' for a little bit, but he was able to survive RAGE's control section and get the hot-tag into Kansuke Konda, who cleaned house and came close to securing the win with a K-Thunder Driver (Spinning Sit Out Powerbomb) on Yoshii Shiomi but Fuganaga was able to make the save.

After that the momentum swung back and forth with a flurry of finishers, with Size of the Fight and Little Fury both pulling out their respective double team manouveres with VENOM on the receiving end of a Big Fight Ender and Konda suffering an Engage The Rage.

In the end though it came down to the 'other two' as Onodera and Fuganaga battled it out on the mat, both looking to synch in their respective signature submission moves, in the end the Wild Fire man was able to outmanoeuvere 'Mr Serious' and slap on the LRC (Arm Trap Crossface)....

Size of the Fight managed to keep Little Fury at bay and Fuganaga was forced to tap out.

Result: Takayuki Onodera [w], Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda vs Mitsunari Fuganaga [L], VENOM & Yoshii Shiomi in 9:41 via submission (LRC)

Rating: C+

Onodera's Assessment: This wasn't a bad match but it was one where everyone(and I'll have to hold my hands up and count myself here too) were just going through the motions. This was midcard card filler, that the crowd were to be honest pretty flat for.

~Reaction Wild~

Match #4: Contenders Circle Spot Challenge:

Tadakuni Toshusai vs Yasunobu Masuno

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai_USPW1.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno-1.jpg

Yasunobu Masuno won the Tochigi Elimination match to earn a spot challenge, Toshusai who has yet to really establish himself as part of the contenders circle will be keen to fight off the challenge of a man he has become very familiar with in Tag competition.

It came to no one's surprise that they instantly went hammer and tongs at each with straight ahead brawling, and whilst Masuno might have had a height and power advantage, the fiery Toshusai was vigorously going toe to toe with 'the Hammer'.

If anything 'Wild Charisma' was the one on the front foot until Masuno looked up dirty tricks 101 and resorted to a poke to the eye followed by a suspect boot to the lower regions to halt Toshusai's momentum.

Masuno followed up with a basic head and arm suplex for a two count, before methodically stomping away on Toshusai. The match then settled into a pattern of Masuno keeping Toshusai down with basic offence, interspersed with the odd pin attempt and plenty of arrogant taunting, and whilst it was never going to put 'Wild Charisma' away it was starting to wear on the Burning Sekigun man and the patience of the crowd.

But Masuno did begin to pay the price for his arrogance, as a series of paint brush slaps only served to fire up Toshusai, as Wild Charisma battled back with a series of haymakers rising up from his knees, before flipping the double bird and then reeling off another flurry of haymakers.....

With Masuno suddenly reeling, Toshusai then wound up for the SHOCK KICK (Bicycle Kick).....'the Hammer' managed to sidestep out of the way but was then planted into the canvas with an incredible SPINE SHOCKER (Spinebuster) from Toshusai......

'Wild Charisma' then slumped to the mat out of sheer exhaustion, before eventually crawling across to make the cover.....

One.....

Two.....

Thr.....

Masuno kicked out, had Toshusai made the cover earlier it may have been all over......Toshusai continued to apply the pressure though as they rose back up to their feet, rocking Masuno with more lefts and rights before lining up for the SHOCK KICK but 'the Hammer' was able to duck out of the way once more, this time taking a powder to the outside.... Toshusai was keen though to settle the match in the ring and headed out in pursuit of Masuno, 'Wild Charisma' rashly went for a Shock Kick against the guard-rail but that proved to be a poor decision, as Masuno was clearly luring him into a trap and the Burning Sekigun man ended up colliding with the guard-rail.

Masuno then sent Toshusai over the barricade into the crowd with a clothesline....'the Hammer' now in full control then nailed Toshusai with a series of fore-arms before scooping 'Wild Charisma' up and bodyslamming Toshusai into a pile of chairs. Masuno then rolled back into the ring and waited for referee Koetsu Shinozaki to count Toshusai out.....

It almost was enough for Masuno to earn victory, but Toshusai bravely picked himself back up and rolled back into the ring, with the twenty count almost expired. Despite Masuno's clear frustration that wasn't enough, Toshusai had regained enough of his senses to spark a comeback and Masuno was able to entrap Toshusai with the MASUNO DEEP SLEEPER (Arm Hook Sleeper).....

Toshusai tried to wriggle his way out of the submission, but Masuno was steafast in his application of the hold and 'Wild Charisma' began to fade, to the point that referee Koetsu Shinozaki was forced to check on Toshusai's condition as 'Wild Charisma' began to 'lose conciousness'......

Shinozaki raised the Toshusai's arm

No response........

Shinozaki raised Toshusai's arm again

Still no response......

Shinozaki raised the arm one final time.....

Somehow Toshusai had managed to find a second wind for somewhere, refusing to pass out to the Masuno Deep Sleeper, and eventually weaking Masuno's resolve by battling his way out of the submission. Suddenly all the momentum was back with Toshusai and after another flurry of haymakers had Masuno wobbling again, 'Wild Charisma' lined up for the SHOCK KICK again, this time it connected........

Toshusai then made to make the cover......

One......

Two.....

Three !!

But no....referee Koetsu was not there to make the count, the force of the kick took Masuno stumbling 'accidently'into the referee, who ended up with his face buried in the canvas....

With Masuno still down, a frustrated Toshusai then went to revive Shinozaki, however his attemtps to revive the referee were somewhat in vain at that point and he realised he needed to keep the pressure on Masuno.....

Masuno however has used the time to recover, as Toshusai walked straight into a 'MAGIC K.O' (Roaring Elbow)......

Toshusai went down as if he had been knocked out completely......and when Masuno conveniently slipped off his elbow pad just as referee Shinozaki was coming to his senses, the crowd instatnly knew that Toshusai had just fallen victim to the infamous loaded elbow pad......

Shinozaki then made the academic cover, to the groans of the fans in attendance as Masuno 'earned' his way back into the Contenders Circle at Toshusai's expense.

Result: Yasunobu Masuno [w] bt Tadakuni Toshusai [L] in 14:18 via pinfall (Magic K.O)

Rating: C+

Onodera's Assessment: Toshusai-san's run in the contenders circle for the past few months has helped gauge whether or not he is ready to go to the next level....on this evidence despite having a growing cult followiing amongst the fan base....he isn't ready, certainly not in the sense of a singles performer. Whilst a more skilled ring general than Masuno-san could carry Toshusai-san to a good match, there is never the feeling that in singles competition Toshusai-san would be part of show stealing one. For now Toshusai-san is best served to the crowd in smaller more digestable chunks as part of tag matches.

Post Match Comments:

Yasunobu Masuno: Feel the power of the Magic K.O !! BOOM !!! Oh yeah, let this be a warning for everyone, The Hammer is back to his best, and I'm gonna be hammering everyone spark out, that gets in my way of claiming the World Title!

Tadakuni Toshusai: MAAASUUUUUNOHHHH !!! , MAAASUUUUUUNOHHHH!!! , Vengeance will be coming, VENGEANNNNNCCCCEEE!!! will be coming, VENNGEANNNNCCCEE!! will be COMMMMINGGGG for YOUUUUUUU!!!!

Match #5: Chuichi Sanda, Masaaki Okazaki & Toshiki Shibanumo vs

Tadiyuki Kikkawa, Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MasaakiOkazaki.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ToshikiShibanumo-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadiyukiKikkawa.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TasukuIesada.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkey_alt2.jpg

The third Six Man Tag match, saw the three remaining members of Team INSPIRE take on two former aquitances in Sanda and Okazaki, plus Toshiki Shibanuno who were representing the new incarnation of RAGE and with Team INSPIRE coming off the back of a poor showing on Monday in Kanto, the RAGE trio would be coming in confidence of causing the upset, with Okazaki particularly motivated to prove to Kikkawa that he had kicked the wrong man to the kerb.

Team INSPIRE controlled the early going in the match, managing to isolate Chuichi Sanda but communication problems between Pathlow and Kikkawa once again reared up, allowing for Sanda to get the tag to Masaaki Okazaki. Okazaki was able to get Pathlow in the Century Crab Lift, but Iesada was able to come to the rescue.

The match then broke down, with the match spilling to a series of brawls on the outside. When things settled down Okazaki was left isolated with Iesada, 'No Mercy' blocked the IESADA SPECIAL and then managed to counter into the ANGULAR ARM BAR, Kikkawa however was able to intervene before Iesada was forced to tap.

But Sanda and Shibanumo worked together to get Kikkawa out of the ring with a double clothesline, allowing for Okazaki to re-apply the Angular Arm Bar....Iesada however had that scouted, slipping out and then taking 'No Mercy' by surprise with the IESADA LOCKDOWN (Cross Legged Bridging Pin).....

Shibanumo dived across to make the save, leading to another melee between both sides as referee Terakado struggled to keep order, and with the legal man concept of a legal man completely lost...the match then ended with a trade-off of finishers, with Pathlow nailing Sanda with the BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA (Running Leaping Side Kick) only for Okazaki to then plant Pathlow with the OKAZAKI EXPLOSION (Wrist Clutch Exploder Suplex).....Iesada then made the save, and took Okazaki over with a Northern Lights Suplex before applying the IESADA SPECIAL Cross Arm Breaker.....Shibanumo though was there to make the save and then plant Iesada with the HAMMERPLEX (Bridging Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex)......

However Shibanumo pulling out what would have been a huge upset win wasn't to be, as Kikkawa made the save, before turning 'Silent Rage' inside out with a Kikkawa Lariat, the King of Fighters then hoisted Shibanumo upon his shoulders before planting Silent Rage with the KIKKAWA DRIVER (Wrist Clutch Death Valley Driver) to secure the win and save Team INSPIRE from embarrassment.

Result: Tadiyuki Kikkawa [w], Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow bt Chuichi Sanda, Masaaki Okazaki & Toshiki Shibanumo [L] in 14:37 via pinfall (Kikkawa Driver).

Onodera's Assessment: That was a solid evenly contested Six Man Tag, that at least gave the illusion that an 'upset' could happen, especially given the fact that Team INSPIRE aren't particularly united right now, something that was played up by the fact that the RAGE team did seem to be on the same page more and had more 'control' portions of the match. Ultimately though Shibanumo-san is the weak link in the match both in a literal and a 'kayfabe' sense, thus in the end he was the obvious choice to eat the pin here.

Post Match Comments:

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: Once again I have to same your asses, and keep Team INSPIRE credible....

Tasuku Iesada: Kikkawa-san, it's taken me a long time to say this but I'm getting sick of you constantly putting us down...

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: Well why don't you do something about it....

Tasuku Iesada: Maybe I will

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: I'd like to see you try

Tasuku Iesada: I guess you want me to square up to you right now, don't you

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: As I said Iesada-san I'd love to see you try....

Tasuku Iesada: Well I ain't going to do that....

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: I knew you didn't have the balls

Tasuku Iesada: I don't care if you think I have the 'balls' or not Kikkawa-san, no what I'm going to do is win the up-coming Ultimate Tag League with Pathlow-san here, and then I'm going to take that King of Fighter's belt from around your waist...

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: Oh in your dreams, Iesada-san....

Tasuku Iesada: Okazaki-san was right all along Kikkawa-san, your ego is destroying TEAM INSPIRE, and it's time someone deflated it.

Chuichi Sanda: Shibanumo-san, if you want to continue to be part of the new and improved RAGE, you need to stop losing....

Shibaumo silent as ever doesn't say a word....

Chuichi Sanda: Well did I make myself clear?

Shibanumo just nods....

Chuichi Sanda: Do you have a tongue?

Masaaki Okazaki: They do call him silent RAGE Sanda-san

Chuichi Sanda: Don't you think I know that, but he doesn't have to literally take that to heart.

Match #6: Elemental III vs Merle O'Curle

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalIII.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MerleOCurle_alt.jpg?t=1295655891

The Best of the Super Juniors cup holder steps back into the ring after a night off, against the Irish Stretching Machine Merle O'Curle, who is looking to establish himself in BHOTWG and there would be no better way to do that for the little known mat wrestler to make one of the msot recognisable names on the BHOTWG roster tap out.

Elemental III tried to set a fast pace at the beginning but O'Curle had obviously done his homework more on the 'Third Generation Icon', than Elemental III had done on the 'Irish Stretching Machine', as O'Curle managed to take Elemental III down to the mat.....

After several attempts O'Curle then managed to get his signature CELTIC WREATH (Seated Chickenwing Crossface) locked onto Elemental III, but luckily for the BOSJ Cup holder he had synched in too near the ropes and the 'Third Generation Icon' was able to force the rope break.

O'Curle stayed in control though and then attempted to change things up by hoisting Elemental III upon his shoulders as he looked to deliver the Galway Plunge, but that proved to be O'Curle's first mistake of the match as Elemental III countered into a crucifix bomb.

It was a mistake that completely turned the tide of the match, and when Elemental III took control with the Tri-Fecta Kick Series, before planting O'Curle with an Elemental Suplex for a two count, there was no going back, as just moments later with O'Curle still planted to the mat the 'Third Generation Icon' came crashing down upon O'Curle with the always impressive INFERNO SPLASH (Corkscrew 450 Splash).

Result: Elemental III [w] bt Merle O'Curle [L] in 7:50 via pinfall (Inferno Splash)

Onodera's Assessment: O'Curle-san is going to make for one hell of an talent enhancer on this tour, because unfortunately at this point his popularity does not match the skill he can bring to the ring. However despite being a total unknown he still won over the fans in attendance with his stellar mat wrestling skill and hopefully with time he will build enough popularity and respect with the BHOTWG fans to warrant a stronger push.

Match #7: Optimum Impact (American Optimus & Super Joshuya) vs

Red Panther & Stone Yoshikawa

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackEagle_alt5.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PhenomenalE_alt1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StoneYoshikawa.jpg

All four of these men competed in a 4-way match on Monday's show in Kanto, where American Optimus emerged with the victory, in somewhat dubious fashion to deny Stone Yoshikawa the win. Super Joshuya disappointed by the action's of his tag partner offered a re-match of sorts to the 'wronged' Yoshikawa with this tag match, though Yoshikawa could have chosen someone else...he ended up picking the 4th man involved in the four way Red Panther.

This was basically the same match as the four way from Monday's show but condensed into an even shorter time span. Joshuya once again found himself in trouble, when he was planted with the Pantherplex (Pumphandle Double Arm German Suplex) by Red Panther only for American Optimus to make the save.

American Optimus then ducked a drop-kick from Panther who ended up knocking Yoshikawa off the apron, Optimus then sneaked in a punt to Panther's lower regions (out of view from Joshuya).....

Joshuya staggered back up to his feet and saw Panther down, and wondered what to do next knowing full well he couldn't have left the Canadian masked man writhing around on the mat....'the Nippon Luchadore' however didn't get a chance to make up his mind, as he stumbled back into a blind tag from American Optimus, who lifted Panther up and then planted the 'Feline Phenom' onto the mat with the O-BOMB (Running Power Bomb) to secure yet another 'tainted' victory.

Result: American Optimus [w] & Super Joshuya bt Red Panther [L]& Stone Yoshikawa in 5:35 via pinfall (O-Bomb)

Rating: C

Onodera's Assessment: This wasn't much of match, it was more there to keep the Optimum Impact storyline ticking along, but the action was still pretty decent for the short amount of time they got.

Post Match Comments:

Super Joshuya: Once again my tag team partner, let's everyone down by resorting to.....

American Optimus:....Unsavoury tactics, yeah we heard this spiel all before....just be grateful that you're getting to ride the coat-tails of a winner....

Super Joshuya: I don't need to ride anyone's coat-tails, certainly not someone who cannot win, without bending the rules, because let's face it you weren't exactly picking up victories before....

American Optimus: That was because I was following your approach Joshuya-san, an approach of a Loser!

Super Joshuya: I suppose you think, I don't have 'it' anymore do you !

American Optimus: Whatever 'it' is you had Joshuya-san, you lost 'it' a long time ago...

Match #8: Hiroaki Nakasawa & Marihito Masuko vs

Yasuhiko Taira & Black Cobra

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/HiroakiNakasawa-1.jpg?t=1268429324 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone_alt1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira-1.jpg

The last time Taira and Cobra tagged together it didn't go to well, as Cobra's new 'fair fight' philosophy clashed with the win at all costs philosphy that had been the BHB mantra from the start, on that occasion they fell to Nakasawa and Elemental III, so this is virtually a re-match of that match, accept for the fact that Masuko subs in for Elemental III on the Sekigun side.

Masuko and Cobra kicked things off with a chain wrestling stale-mate before tagging in their respective partners. Nakasawa then got the better of Taira in a series of brawling exchanges, leading to 'the Bulldozer' deciding to tag out to the smaller Cobra, instead of sucking it up and firing back.

Cobra tried to knock Nakasawa down with a flying fore-arm smash but the World Champion just shook it off and used his size advantage to over-power Cobra, getting a two count with a vertical suplex......

Nakasawa then set Cobra up for the H-Bomb, but 'Canadian Darkness' managed to slip off the shoulders and then rock Nakasawa with an Enziguri, Cobra then took the 'World Champion' off his feet with a basement drop-kick before turning Nakasawa over into the STONE HOLD !!

Masuko wanting to make sure that Nakasawa wasn't about to tap out, intervened....causing Cobra to break the hold. Referee Umeki then quickly restored order and both Cobra and Nakasawa tagged out to their respective partners, creating the big guy- little guy mismatch in favour of the BHB pair......

Masuko however was undaunted by the size disadvantage and used his speed to keep Taira off balance......

However when Masuko set up for the Into The White (Springboard Bull Dog), Taira was able to send Masuko crashing out of mid-air with a timely knee lift into the 'Painted Wonder's' mid-section, a scoop body slam followed for a two count....before Taira whipped Masuko into the BHB corner and tagged in Cobra.

The BHB pair then methodically worked Masuko over in their corner, however to the surprise of the fans in attendance every tag, every manouevre was by the book, even Taira...clinically so.

But Taira was wrestling to the 'letter of the law' so much that it was jeopardizing any double teams between himself and Cobra. The continued break down in communications (with Taira taking the 'fair fight' philosphy Cobra had taken on to ridiculous levels) helped Masuko to re-group and eventually create an opening to turn things around, planting Cobra with the MASUKO CRADLE SHOCK (Swinging Leg Hook Fireman's Carry Slam).....

Despite hitting a move that would usually end the match, and despite the stuttering nature of the BHB's 'control section' Masuko was too worn down to follow with an immedidate cover and looked to tag out Nakasawa.

Cobra however was closer to his side of the ring and managed to tag in Taira first, and the 'Bulldozer' was able to prevent Masuko from making the tag.....Taira then whipped Masuko across the ring into one of the 'free' turnbuckles and set Masuko upon the top as he looked to set up for the WRECKING BALL (Muscle Buster) but Masuko managed to fight it off and then drill Taira into the canvas with a Tornado DDT.....

This time Masuko got the tag into Nakasawa, but rocked Taira with a flurry of fore-arms smashes, Taira then fired back but Nakasawa ducked a clothesline and then nailed Taira with the SUDDEN IMPACT LARIAT (Turnaround Short Range Lariat).......

One.....

Two......

Thr......

Cobra intervened to make the save, going up top to come crashing down upon Nakasawa with the FROM CANADA WITH LOVE (Swandive Headbutt) to break up the pin , and then encouraged Taira to get back to his feet.....however 'the Bulldozer' looked non too pleased at Cobra's intervention, telling 'Canadian Darkness' he could have kicked out!

Taira however then spots Nakasawa getting back to his feet and levels the World Champion with a running boot, 'the Bulldozer' then put the boots to Nakasawa, before making the legal tag to Cobra, doing so in an over the top manner that the crowd (if they haven't cottoned on already) realise was done in such a way to 'mock' Cobra's 'fair fight' philosophy.

With Nakasawa down Cobra then went to make the cover, but Taira had not done nearly enough to wear the World Champion down and Nakasawa kicked out emphatically at one !!

Cobra then tried to get Nakasawa turned over for the Stone Hold, but the H-Bomb easily shook off the attempt, and rising back to his feet levelled Cobra with a clothesline and then planted 'Canadian Darkness' with a NAKASAWA NECKBREAKER (Inverted Swinging Neckbreaker).....

One.....

Two.....

Thr......

Cobra kicked out, but the momentum was all with Nakasawa and the World Champion hoisted Cobra upon his shoulders to then send 'Canadian Darkness' crashing back down to the mat with the H-BOMB (Crucifix Power Bomb).....

One.......

Two.....

Three !!!

Not once did Taira ever looked like he was ever going to make the save for Cobra, if anything it looked as though 'the Bulldozer' was setting Cobra and his new 'fair fight philosphy' to fail.

Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa [w] & Marihito Masuko bt Black Cobra [L] & Yasuhiko Taira in 17:44 via pinfall.

Rating: B+

Onodera's Assessment: Even though this match was more about story advancement the action was still good and Nakasawa is always a top draw whichever match was in. This one did throw up yet another interesting and unique dynamic with Taira-san following Cobra-san's fair fight philosophy to such extreme lengths that it ends up jeopardizing their chances of winning the match, by the end though most of the crowd realised Cobra was being set up and a portion of the crowd were actually willing him to kick out of the final pin from Nakasawa at the end, something that would have been deemed unthinkable months earlier, seeing that Cobra-san was once one of the most despised heels on the roster.

Post Match Comments:

Hiroaki Nakasawa: The Black Heart Bretren are the least of my worries right now, besides looks like those guys are turning on themselves but that doesn't mean I, and the rest of the Sekigun won't continue to enjoy handing their asses to them, just like me and Masuko-san did here tonight, but for now I will watch with intrigue to see who will step up to face me for this belt

Nakasawa points to the World Championship belt slung across his shoulder....

Will it be one of the The Rebellion, or can a man I still call an ally Kinnojo Horri overcome the odds and earn another shot at this?

Meanwhile things as expected are less harmonious with the BHB pair of Black Cobra and Yasuhiko Taira.

Black Cobra: Damn it, Taira-san you hung me out to dry, out there....

Yasuhiko Taira: No Cobra-san, you hung yourself out to dry......

Black Cobra: ????!!!!!

Yasuhiko Taira: You and this silly fair fight rules thing you have going on, well I played along with your rules and look where it got us....

Black Cobra: You're being ridiculous !!

Yasuhiko Taira: Am I, Am I?.....The only one being ridiculous here, is you. If you wan't to stay as part of the Brethren, I suggest you do things the way we've always done this....

Black Cobra: We could be so much better than this !

~Golden Quest Yes!~

Match #9: Contenders Circle 3-Way Elimination

(Next Title shot Decider):

Kinnojo Horri vs Miyamae vs Shimedzu

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri_jhdTiger11.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Miyamae-1.jpg?t=1268429694 _____ http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Shimedzu-1.jpg?t=1268429674

With elimination rules in place, it would appear that on paper The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) would have had the advantage over Kinnojo Horri, as they battled for the next shot at Hiroaki Nakasawa's World Championship. However somewhat in a move to help negate the possibility of the match turning into something of a handicap match, the match is being held under two in , one out rules, with the man not inside either having to be tagged out or entering the ring when an opponent is sent to the outside.

The match begins with Miyamae stepping into the ring against Kinnojo Horri. The 'Viper' tried to keep Horri at distance with an in and out kick combination strategy but 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' was able to shorten the distance and then back Miyamae up into the corner, a flurry of fore-arms was then followed by Horri whipping Miyamae across the ring into the opposite corner, followed by a leaping body splash buy Miyamae was able to move out of the way and get the tag to Shimedzu, who then drilled Horri with a springboard drop-kick.

Horri somehow managed to stay on his feet however and then swung for the fences with a Lariat but Shimedzu was able to duck under and then rock Horri with a Leg Lariat. A basement drop-kick took Horri off his feet completely and Shimedzu went for a quick cover....

Horri kicked out but Shimedzu kept the pressure on with a combination of kicks that halted a potential comeback from the Burning Sekigun man.....Shimedzu went for another cover, with Horri again kicking out before 'Kamikaze Spirit' tagged Miyamae back into the match.

Miyamae then delivered a diving leg-drop from the second turnbuckle across the neck of Horri and then looked in a Dragon Sleeper as he looked to wear the big man down.....

But Horri was able to dig down and battle his way back up to his feet before throwing Miyamae down to the mat, Horri then rallied further with a flurry of punches and fore-arms that had the 'Viper' Reeling. 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' then scooped Miyamae up to deliver a powerslam, and then followed with a knee drop.....

That got a two count for Horri, who then lifted Miyamae up into position for the Destiny Bomb, but Miyamae was able to slip out and then rock Horri with a gamengiri (jumping high kick to the face). That brought Miyamae enough time for 'the Viper' to tag Shimedzu back into the match, and despite BHOTWG officials best efforts to prevent it from turning into a handicap match, the Rebellion still had a two on one advantage something they hammered home, when they took Horri off his feet with a leg-sweep/missile drop-kick combination. Shimedzu then instantly tagged Miyamae straight back into the match, and 'the Viper' headed up top before driving his boots into Horri's chest with the REBEL STOMP (Diving Double Foot Stomp).....

One.......

Two....

Thr....

Horri managed to kick out much to The Rebellion's frustration, Miyamae turned things back over to Shimedzu, who then lined up to nail Horri with the LIFE FLASHER ( Rebound Running Boot), but 'Mr One Millon Per Cent Burning Hammer' had enough ring prescence left to move out of the way and then rock Shimedzu with a fore-arm smash before planting 'Kamikaze Spirit' with a HORRI SPINEBUSTER (Sitout Spinebuster)......

One....

Two.....

Thr......

Miyamae came in to make the save for his partner, much to Horri's frustration....referee Terakado then quickly tried to restore order , by ordering Miyamae back to his corner , but he also managed to gain the attention of Horri, who in turn had taken his eye off the ball in keeping the pressure on Shimedzu.

'Kamikaze Spirit' took instant advantage of that rocking Horri with a drop-kick and then taking the Burning Sekigun man off his feet with a chop block. Shimedzu then headed up top but Horri was back to his feet and after a series of clubbing blows to the back sent Shimedzu crashing back into the ring with a belly to back superplex.....

Shimedzu however managed to roll under the ropes and bail to the floor and Miyamae came diving in off the top turnbuckle but Horri caught 'the Viper' and then planted Miyamae with a ring shaking FIERCE SPINEBUSTER (High Angle Spinebuster).....

One.....

Two.....

Thr....

Shimedzu dived back into the ring, to 'save' his partner and keep it alive that one of The Rebellion would not be the first to be eliminated....Horri however only seemed to get more fired up by that, as he unleashed a flurry of fore-arms on Horri, before whipping 'Kamikaze Spirit' across the ring but he had forgotten Miyamae was still the legal man and 'the Viper' rose back up to his feet and nailed Horri with a drop-kick in the corner. Miyamae then dropped to his knees, to become a launching pad for Shimedzu to follow in with a leaping leg-lariat.....before The Rebellion then combined once again to plant Horri with a double team snap suplex.

Miyamae then went for the cover........

One.....

Two......

Horri kicked out but was then instantly found himself caught up in Miyamae's signature submission hold, the SNAKE POISON (Anaconda Vice).........

But just as it looked like Horri was starting to fade, the Burning Sekigun man found another burst of energy to battle his way back up to his feet and then counter into a back drop suplex....

Both then lay on the canvas, with Shimedzu on the outside looking in begging for Miyamae to get back to his feet first and tag him back into the match.....

Miyamae was back to his feet first, but Horri was able to get back up in time to prevent 'the Viper' from making the tag, and then dump Miyamae with another back drop suplex.....

Miyamae staggered back up to his feet, but was immediately met with a stiff fore-arm and then planting into the canvas with a HURRICANE SPINEBUSTER (Spinning Spinebuster)......

One....

Two.....

Thr.....

Horri saw Shimedzu coming into make the save, and sent The Rebellion to the floor with a clothesline.....

Miyamae then staggered back up to his feet, but the momentum was still with 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' , reeling Miyamae in to then plant 'the Viper' with the DESTINY BOMB (Gutwrench Power Bomb)......

One.....

Two.....

Three !!!

Despite having the odds seemingly stacked against him, Kinnojo Horri had managed to avoid becoming the first elimination and it now became a straight one versus one match up with Shimedzu.

First Elimination: Miyamae in 18:24 via pinfall (Kinnojo Horri- Destiny Bomb)

After a minute's rest period, Horri and Shimedzu re-engaged in battle, and despite being sent to the floor with a clothesline just moments earlier, Shimedzu looked to be the sharper of the two, a period of rest whilst Horri battled with Miymae towards the end of the first elimination, keeping 'Kamikaze Spirit' fresher as he began to build momentum with a flurry of kicks delivered with pin point accuracy that put Horri on the back foot and gradually began to wear the larger man down.

Horri was struggling to stay on his feet, and left himself open to being drilled with the LIFE FLASHER (Rebound Running Big Boot), Horri immediately crumbled to the canvas and Shimedzu went for the cover.....

One.....

Two....

Thr.....

Horri kicked out but remained something of a deadweight as Shimedzu tried to lift 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' back up to a vertical base, but Horri was proving too heavy to lift up and Shimedzu dropped Horri back down to the canvas before requesting referee Terakado make a ten count, as he looked for the knockout win.....

However Shimedzu could see that Horri was beginning to stir again, and lifted Horri up back around eight, 'Kamikaze Spirit' then became over-confident in his own strength as he tried to lift Horri up for the SKULL DROP (Spike Brainbuster) but despite being less of a 'deadweight' Horri was still proving too heavy to lift off his feet and the Burning Sekigun stood firm before countering into a vertical suplex.....

Horri was too worn down to follow up with a cover or more offence but it was enough to halt the momentum of Shimedzu.......

As both staggered back up to their feet, Shimedzu tried to regain the momentum with another flurry of kicks, but this time they had lost some zip and Horri was able to shake them off before firing back with a series of fore-arms before whipping Shimedzu across the ring and using the momentum to level 'Kamikaze Spirit' with a running Lariat.....

Shimedzu staggered back up to his feet but was then levelled with another Lariat and Horri dropped down to make the cover.....

One......

Two......

Thr.......

Shimedzu kicked out, but Horri was feeling that it could be time to end the match, as he dragged 'Kamikaze Spirit' back up to his feet in readyness to deliver the DESTINY BOMB....

But Shimedzu was able to flip out of the move and then rock Horri with a drop-kick, staggering 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer', Shimedzu then feeling the sudden momentum switch took the stunned Horri off his feet with a basement drop-kick and then headed up top to then come crashing down upon Horri with a MOONSAULT !

But Horri managed to move out of the way and roll to the floor......

Shimedzu however managed to avoid 'crashing and burning' landing on his feet and then wiping out Horri who was trying to re-group with a slingshot cross body block, the momentum of which sent both Shimedzu and Horri sprawling into the crowd.

It then became a race to see who could make it back into the ring first and beat the double twenty floor count applied by referee Terakado.....

Shimedzu easily made it back in first and it looked as though he would eliminate Horri by count out.....

But just as the count hit nineteen Horri was able to drag himself back into the ring. Shimedzu saw the opportunity to go for the LIFE FLASHER but Horri was able to sidestep out of the way just in time and level the World Tag Team Champion with a Lariat.

Shimedzu showed fighting spirit by getting straight back up to his feet, only for Horri to pepper 'Kamikaze Spirit' with a flurry of fore-arms and then plant Shimedzu with a HURRICANE SPINEBUSTER (Spinning Spinebuster).....

One......

Two.......

Thr......

Shimedzu managed to get his shoulder up just in time, but Horri was once again feeling that it was time to finally end it, and once again he looked to the DESTINY BOMB to do just that....

But Shimedzu yet again was able to find a counter for the Destiny Bomb, this time using the mometum to roll through into a Sunset Flip......

Horri powered his way out of the pin attempt and then hoisted Shimedzu upon his shoulders, only for 'Kamikaze Spirit' to counter into swinging DDT and then immediately lock in the INSURREXION DEVICE (Guillotine Choke)....

Horri tried to power this way back up to his feet, but Shimedzu was resolute in his application of the submission hold and Horri soon dropped back down to his knees and began to fade....

Referee Terakado seeing that the 'life' was starting to fade from Horri, lifted 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer's' arm up to check if he had anything left....

The arm dropped down the first time....

Terakado raised the arm again.....

And for a second time Horri's arm limply dropped his side....

Terakado raised the arm a third and final time.....

Horri suddenly shook into life, battling his way back up to his feet before forcing Shimedzu to release the hold by dumping 'Kamikaze Spirit' onto the top turnbuckle. with a front suplex, Horri then literally running on adrenalin then climbed up the turnbuckles and sent Shimedzu crashing back into the ring with a ring shaking superplex !!

The move left an exhausted Horri and a shaken Shimedzu struggling to get back to their feet.....

Shimedzu was up to his feet first, but before he could try to seize back the momentum, Horri was back up and was able to strike the first blow...turning 'Kamikaze Spirit' inside out with a running Lariat......

Horri then lifted Shimedzu up and planted 'Kamikaze Spirit' with a HORRI SPINEBUSTER (Sitout Spinebuster).....

One.....

Two....

Thr......

Horri then immediately lifted Shimedzu back up to a vertical base, and once again looked for the DESTINY BOMB, but this time he wasted no time in delivering the move giving Shimedzu no time to counter......

One......

Two.....

Three !!!

Final Elimination: Shimedzu in 32:10 via pinfall (Kinnojo Horri- Destiny Bomb).

Despite the odd's being seemingly stacked against him, Kinnojo Horri had once again secured his spot as the number one contender for the Burning World Championship, would he be more succesful in his bid to win the title from Nakasawa than he was at April's Test of Prophecies PPV?

Result: Kinnojo Horri [w] bt Shimedzu + Miyamae in a 3-way elimination match in 32:10.

Rating: B+

Onodera's Assessment: Very good main event, that I think we managed to balance just about right. We wanted to display The Rebelllion working together to try and get to the final two, but without it becoming too bogged down in becoming a 'handicap' match in all but name. We also pitched it that the Rebellion would take try to take advantage of the situation at hand, without going over board with it, as right now they are getting 'face' reactions as big as the Sekigun guys right now and that's not something we want to de-rail.

Post Match Comments:

Kinnojo Horri: I'm sure many would have felt, that the odd's were stacked against me here, that I wouldn't stand much of a chance having to face not one, but both of the World Tag Team Champions, but I showed the heart of a champion, and a champion is what I will become. Nakasawa-san you know I respect you, right now you are the best in this great wrestling company of ours but I will do everything in my power to defeat you, when we stand toe to toe with each other once again over the greatest prize in this sport the Burning World Championship.

Shimedzu: That was ......

Miyamae: Disappointing.....

Shimedzu: Yeah, one of us....

Miyamae: One of us, should have earned the title shot out there....

Shimedzu: At least we still have the Tag-straps.....

Miyamae: Yeah could be worse, I guess....

Shimedzu: It could damn well be a whole lot worse !!

Miyamae: You're right there Shimedzu-san, so what we failed to get it done tonight....

Shimedzu: Other opportunites will come our way, and besides we are still the best Tag Team in the world !

Miyamae: Something we can prove further by becoming the inaugral winners of the Ultimate Tag League!!

Overall: B+

Onodera's Viewpoint: Solid show here in Hokkaido, the undercard delivered what was needed of it, and whilst the main event won't be remembered as a 'classic' it was still a strong enough match to end the show on a suitably high note.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/TakayukiAvatar_jhd.jpg

The Onodera Diaries:

It's actually been a little while since I did one of these, but I've been busy getting the Combustion Tour up and running.....

I suppose the topic everyone want's me to bring up is Kikkawa-san agreeing to defeat in the main event at the Kanto show, even if Pathlow-san was the one to do actually do the 'job' so to speak. Whilst I've not always felt I've had Kikkawa san's full support since taking over head booker, I think this may be a gesture that he is coming round to trusting Kaneko-san's decision a little more. He's not come out and said he's fully behind me, but it's quite gestures like not refusing to put over two star performers, I'm putting a lot of effort in getting over Sensational Dragon-san and more to the point Shimedzu-san, that make's me feel he isn't entirely against me anymore but his stoic pride means he will not admit that he was wrong all along. I better not push it though with Kikkawa-san, and I am grateful for the support no matter which way he choses to show it.

Something amusing the locker-room right now is Horri-san striking up a friendship with our head referee Umeki-san over a shared love for Pigeons. Personally I and many others on the BHOTWG roster feel they are little more than rats with wings but Horri-san and Umeki-san find them fascinating and can talk for hours on end about the flying critters.

We also secured the services of BHOTWG legend Optimus for a further two years, though he's no longer stepping inside of the ring, Optimus-san is continuing to contribute backstage as road agent and passing on his invaluable knowledge to the rest of the roster.

However we will be set to lose someone from the roster, veteran Masutaro Kataoka who we brought back on a PPA basis after a seven year abscence, has agreed to sign a PGHW developmental deal with SAISHO. I don't think Kataoka-san truly believes he will go much further in PGHW than he has here in Burning Hammer, but a written deal does give him more security, we just weren't prepared to give him that and we'll probably pull the trigger on bringing up someone from Hinote Dojo to take his place.

Predictions Contest

Combustion Tour #1 (Show 1- Show 8)

<TABLE dir=ltr cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=12 width=371 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="45%" height=0>

Predictor

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="30%" height=0>

Last Round

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="25%" height=0>

Total Pts

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="45%" height=0>

Zergon

Dragonmack

Bigpapa42

Phantom Stranger

Beeker

Jesseewiak

Codey

Lo-Drew

Marcel Fromage

N/A

Smurphy1014

N/A

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Zergon continues to just about hold off the challenge of Dragonmack and Bigpapa42 for the top spot, as the first Combustion Tour prediction contest reaches it's halfway point. Top scorers for this round were Dragonmack who leap-frogs Bigpapa42 into second spot and prediction contest newcomers Jesseewiak and Codey (welcome aboard :)).

The main event did exactly what I wanted it to do, and that was for everyone involved to legitimately have a chance of earning the next title shot. Though Horri challenging is a bit been there, done that and Miyamae would have provided the freshest match up, ultimately I still want the Tag Titles being defended at Quest of Heart. Mind you I purposely did not say that the next title shot would be at the PPV precisely for that reason.

The semi main event tag match, though Cobra and Taira are legit enough to win the match, ultimately though people cottoned on to the fact that the BHB are the one's having problems and also the fact that it's also best to keep the World Champion looking as strong as possible.

The Contenders Circle spot challenge didn't catch many people out, as I have been dropping pretty strong hints that Toshusai only made his way into there to shake things up a bit and that he hasn't really proved himself ready to step up to the main event level yet. The Six Man Tag's, despite the recent Team INSPIRE problems was the biggest no-brainer as people cottoned on that Kikkawa isn't going to 'job' two nights in the row, and especially not to a team that has Toshiki Shibanumo lining up for them, the other two six men were more in the 'coin-flip' category and this was reflected in the votes being more split for those matches.

Sen-Drag vs Mystic-Drag, Elemental vs O'Curle and Optimum Impac vs Stone/Panther were all pretty much no brainers, with upper/mid carders going over lower carders, as was Snow Lizzard winning in the dark. Koyama beating Sotomura didn't really catch anyone out either, despite te fact that I had not mentiond Koyama finally growing out of his young lion status.

BHOTWG will be launching the inaugral Ultimate Tag League on Friday 17th September 2010.

The tournament which will see six teams (some established, some new and looking to make an instant impact) face each other over the next five shows, including Friday's 'Open' show in a round robin format. The winners not only get to become the very first holders of the Ultimate Tag League trophies but they will also be guaranteed a future world Tag Team title shot.

Here is a rundown of the teams who will be competing in this years tournament:

The Rebellion

(Shimedzu & Miyamae)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Shimedzu-1.jpg?t=1268429674http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Miyamae-1.jpg?t=1268429694

The current World Tag Team Champions, will be keen to cement their position as the best tag team in the world by becoming the first winners of the Ultimate Tag League and bounce back from their individual failures to secure a shot at Hiroaki Nakasawa's World Championship. They come into the tournament as the team to beat, but it will be inevitable that every other team will raise their game to upset them, and can their two pronged challenge for both Tag Team and individual success eventually begin to wear them down?

Black Magic

(Yasuhiko Taira & Yasunobu Masuno)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno-1.jpg

The team that The Rebellion defeated for the World Tag Team Championship at June's Inferno of Purity, will be keen to re-affirm their position as one of the most dominant tag teams in Burning Hammer. The mulleted power duo are always prepared to go into every match with a win at all costs attitude and that makes them dangerous opponents for anyone who steps into the ring with them.

Black Heart Flying Squadron

(The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion-1.jpg

The three time and current Junior Tag Team Champions, have looked strong since winning the belts from Your New Heroes (Marihito Masuko & Elemental III) in March, and despite their tendency to resort to questionable tactics to keep hold of their belts, there is recognition amognst the BHOTWG officials that despite all that the BHFS are amongst the best tag teams in Burning Hammer, this then is an opportunity for the current Junior Tag Team Champions to prove they are amongst the very best Tag Team's in BHOTWG regardless of weight restrictions.

Wild Fire

(Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai_USPW1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TakayukiAvatar.jpg

Embroiled in a feud with Black Magic for much of the year, the Burning Sekigun pairing of Toshusai & Onodera have been hovering around the World Tag Team Title picture for several months but have thus far failed to get their hands on the World Tag Team Championship and there is a feeling that despite their willing efforts they may not quite have what it takes to be championship material, winning the Ultimate Tag League however would quickly change those perceptions and put Wild Fire right back into the title mix once again.

Explosive Tension

(Chuichi Sanda & Masaaki Okazaki)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MasaakiOkazaki.jpg

One of two newly formed pairings to compete in the tournament, the new leadership of the re-incarnated RAGE faction, will be keen to lead by example by becoming the first winners of the Ultimate Tag League and instantly putting themselves amongst the best teams in BHOTWG. As part of one of the best tag teams in Burning Hammer history, the Raging Bulls; Sanda has the experience to know what it takes to succeed in tag team wrestling.

Rapid Danger

(Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TasukuIesada.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkey_alt2.jpg

Team INSPIRE appear to be in meltdown and Tasuku Iesada's and John Pathlow's failure to meet up to his standards have met harsh criticism from Team INSPIRE's leader Tadiyuki Kikkawa. However in face of constant criticism, Iesada has vowed to win the Ultimate Tag League along side John Pathlow and then be the one to dethrone Kikkawa as the King of Fighters. Can Iesada and Pathlow put it together to prove Kikkawa wrong and show that they do have what it takes, to be championship material.

BHOTWGPuroresu.com

BHOTWG will be at the New Mei Sports Stadium in Kinki on Friday 17th September as they present Ultimate Tag League-First Blast:Open Shot!!

The match-up's for that see World Tag Team Champions The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) take on Team INSPIRE pair Rapid Danger (Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow), the Junior Tag Team Champions Black Heart Flying Squadron (The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion) taking on Burning Sekigun pairing Wild Fire (Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera) and Black Magic (Yasuhiko Taira & Yasunobu Masuno) up against RAGE's Explosive Tension (Chuichi Sanda & Masaaki Okazaki).

There will also be plenty of mouth-watering clashes away from the Ultimate Tag League, as someone will step up to answer another open challenge from Tadiyuki Kikkawa for the King of Fighter's Championship, whilst there will be more singles action with Black Cobra taking on Merle O'Curle, Kinnojo Horri up against Mitsunari Fuganaga and Stone Yoshikawa facing Gareth Wayne.

Further tag action will come in the form of the bickering Optimum Impact taking on the veteran duo of Snow Lizzard, whilst the newly official alliance of Macho-Universe (Mister Macho & Universal Excellence) will test themselves against Macho's brief allies from the Burning Sekigun in World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa, BOSJ Cup holder Elemental III and Marihito Masuko.

Pre-show action see's another pair of tag matches as Size of the Fight take on the pairing of Incredible Koyama and White Samurai, whilst Little Fury take on the 'pre-show express' Roku Sotomura and Masutaro Kataoka.

Here is a full run-down of the card for Show#5 of the Combustion Tour

Combustion Tour- Show #5-

Ultimate Tag League- First Blast: Open Shot!!

(New Mei Sports Stadium,Kinki, Friday 17th September 2010)

Ultimate Tag League- First Blast (30 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Dragon Feet 2K9'

World Tag Team Champions-

The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)

vs

'Representing Team INSPIRE'

Rapid Danger (Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow)

'Representing Black Heart Brethren'

Junior Tag Team Champions-

Black Heart Flying Squadron (The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion)

vs

'Representing Burning Sekigun'

Wild Fire (Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera)

'Representing RAGE'

Explosive Tension (Chuichi Sanda & Masaaki Okazaki)

vs

Black Magic (Yasuhiko Taira & Yasunobu Masuno)

~Hang On To Your Ego~

Open Challenge for the King of Fighter's Championship (30 Min Time Limit):

Tadiyuki Kikkawa

vs

????

Don't Look Back Six Man Challenge (20 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Macho-Universe'

Mister Macho &

Universal Excellence (Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji)

vs

World Champion- Hiroaki Nakasawa &

Your New Heroes (Elemental III & Marihito Masuko)

Singles Challenge (20 Min Time Limit):

Kinnojo Horri

vs

'Representing RAGE'

Mitsunari Fuganaga

Singles Challenge (15 Min Time Limit):

Black Cobra

vs

Merle O'Curle

Singles Challenge (15 Min Time Limit):

Gareth Wayne

vs

Stone Yoshikawa

Tag Challenge (15 Min Time Limit):

Optimum Impact (American Optimus & Super Joshuya)

vs

Snow Lizzard (Sanetomo Shiriashi & Sessue Kawate)

Pre-Show Matches (10 Min Time Limit):

Little Fury (Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM) vs Masutaro Kataoka & Roku Sotomura

Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs The Incredible Koyama & White Samurai

Predictions Form

UTL: The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Rapid Danger (Iesada & Pathlow)

UTL: Black Heart Flyin Squadron (Kiyaru & Scorpion) vs Wild Fire (Toshusai & Onodera)

UTL: Explosive Tension (Sanda & Okazaki) vs Black Magic (Taira & Masuno)

King of Fighters Championship: Tadiyuki Kikkawa vs ????

Mister Macho, Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji vs Hiroaki Nakasawa, Elemental III & Marihito Masuko

Kinnojo Horri vs Mitsunari Fuganaga

Black Cobra vs Merle O'Curle

Gareth Wayne vs Stone Yoshikawa

Optimum Impact vs Snow Lizzard

Little Fury vs Kataoka & Sotmura

Size of the Fight vs Koyama & Samurai

Don't see the Rebellion losing out of the gate

UTL: Black Heart Flyin Squadron (Kiyaru & Scorpion) vs Wild Fire (Toshusai & Onodera)

Whereas Wild Fire could really use a boost from this tournament to reclaim prominence in the tag title hunt

Sanda loses to the Mullets

Squash

Mister Macho, Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji vs Hiroaki Nakasawa, Elemental III & Marihito Masuko

Too much star power on Champion's side

Squash

ditto

While I wouldn't be surprised to see the roster regular win, Wayne should have some overness in Japan thanks to WEXXV.

Bickering but still winning

named team getting win

same

I think the Rebellion need to be strong in this tournament, whereas Rapid Danger could be strong or weak, dependent on the story going foward.

I could see the Super-Js doing suprisingly well, but this is also a chance for Toshusai to really stand up and standout. I'm going with the latter option.

Just have more faith in Taira & Masuno here than Sanda & Okazaki.

I'm waiting for you to shock us with one of these open KOF matches... Bringing in someone from WMMA or something...

Mister Macho isn't quite cool enough to tip his team past the fact that the others have the Burning champion on their side.

Easy

Feel the bite!

Same basic reasoning as D-mack.

- The Rebellion are the world champs and I don't see Kikkawawawa across the ring from them. They should increase the danger upon Team INSPIRE.

- Pure preference here, they're the Junior champs and I want them to look good and they have a much better name. :)

- I figured one slight upset. Plus Okazaki winning (he was booted from Team INSPIRE right?) would just further annoy Mr. Happy Kikkawa.

- I trust this is building to something, so Kikkawa won't lose his 'it's not a vanity belt' vanity belt yet.

- Much as I love me some Mister Macho I can't in good faith root against the skill and overness on the other side of the ring.

- Shut the Fuga up! Horri builds momentum to his meeting with Nakasawa.

- O'Curle, jobbing his way to a permanent job.

- It's Gar(e)th's World! Gar(e)th's World! Pain Time! Execution!

- I'm going to pretend this is in the dark.

- Feel the VENOM~!

- Samurai sighting? Samurai jobbing. Not quite a Big Match Win though.

I see Rabit Danger doing quite well in this tournament but eventually to fall little bit short. Rebellion will obviously be though and need to go far in this one. Anyway I go with draw here in order to keep both teams looking somewhat strong.

This one is simply me picking the team I like more as this one could go either way. Actually I suspect that these two teams might be the ones who are found at the bottom of the standings at the end.

I think that Sanda and Okazaki need to look strong in this tournament in order to RAGE to look something else than collection of jobbers so I expect them to get some wins. However I don´t see them going over Black Magic here.

Maybe Iesada will eventually be the one who beats Kikkawa that would certainly be interesting, however Kikkawa still wins here.

Way too much star power on Nagasawa´s side for this to go any other way.

Squash

O´Curle simply don´t have the overness to og over Cobra

This one is hardest of the non-tournament matches as I could see Yoshikawa picking a win here, but I still go with Wayne simply because he seems to be doing little bit more right now.

Even with problems Impact won´t lose to Job Lizzards

Named team over random pairing

Ditto

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/BHOTWG-1.jpg?t=1268427909</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;">Combustion Tour- Show 5- </span></span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#2F4F4F;">First Blast: Open Shot!!</span></span></span></strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">(Fri 17th September 2010)</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>New Mei Sports Stadium, Kinki (8'163)</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Pre-Show</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Match A: Size of the Fight (Hysosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs The Incredible Koyama & White Samurai</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Size of the Fight were caught napping somewhat by a motivated Koyama and Samurai, who started the match much the quicker...however Koyama became over-confident and crashed and burned with an Air Koyama (Shooting Star Press), from there on Size of the Fight took control, isolating White Samurai before sealing the win with the Big Fight Ender (Powerbomb/Neckbreaker combo)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda [w] bt The Incredible Koyama & White Samurai [L] in 5:30 via pinfall (Big Fight Ender).</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: C+</span></strong></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#000000;">______________________________________________________</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Match B: Little Fury (Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM) vs Masutaro Kataoka & Roku Sotomura</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The 'pre-show express' of Kataoka and Sotmura were able to use their size advantage to keep Little Fury grounded for a good portion of the match and at one point even had stereo submission locked in, as Roku Sotomura managed to lock in the Ultimate Chinlock (Bridging Reverse Chinlock) on Yoshii Shiomi, with whilst Kataoka neutralised VENOM with the Sunrise Hold (High Angle single leg crab).</p><p> </p><p>

Little Fury however were able to dig down and survive the wear and tear of the 'pre-show express submission based tactics) and stepped it up a few notches before Shiomi was able to force the tap out from Kataoaka, with the Sublime Crossface (Spinning Facebuster transitioned into a crossface) to secure the win. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: Yoshii Shiomi [w] & VENOM bt Masutaro Kataoka [L] & Roku Sotomura in 7:10 via submission (Sublime Crossface)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: C+</span></strong></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#000000;">______________________________________________________</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Show</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match #1: Black Cobra vs Merle O'Curle</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone_alt1.jpg</span> <strong>vs</strong> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=MerleOCurle_alt.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MerleOCurle_alt.jpg?t=1295655891</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The show kicks off with singles action as Merle O'Curle looks to build on his impressive losing effort against Elemental III, by going better than that against Black Cobra, who in clashing with his Black Heart Brethren stable mates has struggled to get into the habit of winning thus far on the Combustion Tour. </p><p> </p><p>

This one turns out to be a bit of a hold for hold, counter hold for counter hold mat wrestling clinic, with O'Curle showing that he had the technical wrestling acumen to trouble Cobra. It was in fact the 'Irish Stretching Machine' who had the first real breakthrough, blocking a Stone Hold attempt from Cobra and then countering into a Boston Crab, that had it been applied in the middle of the ring may have forced a tap out form the BHB man.</p><p> </p><p>

Cobra continued to be a little disorientated after that and O'Curle almost nabbed victory again with the St.Patricks Cradle (Rolling Cradle into a crucifix pin) but Cobra was able to survive, and if anything it seemed to spark Cobra into stepping it up a few gears, as 'Canadian Darkness' picked up the pace with a series of dizzying headscissors before going up top and drilling O'Curle with a missile drop-kick another spinning head-scissors followed, this one immediately transitioned into the ALABASTER AGONY (Leg Hook Spinning Headscissors Arm Bar)......Cobra wrenched back on O'Curle's arm and despite the Irish Stretching Machine's determination to try and it make it to the ropes in the end it all became too much and he had to tap out. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: Black Cobra [w] bt Merle O'Curle [L] in 8:46 vian submission (Alabaster Agony)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: B</span></strong> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><strong>Onodera's Assessment:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> Another stellar showing here from O'Curle-san in a losing effort, something I feel the BHOTWG crowd will be getting very used to once the Combustion Tour reaches it's conclusion in December.</span> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Post Match Comments:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#A0522D;"><strong>Black Cobra</strong></span><span style="color:#A0522D;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> (in English):</strong></span></span><span style="color:#A0522D;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></span><span style="color:#A0522D;">It felt real good to go out there tonight and just WRESTLE and not have to worry about my fellow Brethren getting up to their old tricks. Merle gave me a good match tonight and I'm sure he'll be a force here one day, but tonight I was better.</span> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>__________________________________________________________</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match #2: Optimum Impact (American Optimus & Super Joshuya) vs </strong></p><p>

<strong>Snow Lizzard (Sanetomo Shiriashi & Sessue Kawate)</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackEagle_alt5.jpg</span><strong> &</strong> <span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya-1.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">vs</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/SanetomoShiraishi-1.jpg?t=1268428765</span><strong> &</strong> <span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/SessueKawate.jpg?t=1268428785</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Snow Lizzard were in control for much of this match and looked the much more unified team, which given Optimum Impact's recent problems came as little surprise. The former three time World Tag Team Champions, looked to be heading towards a rare non dark match win, when they were able to pull off the SL SNAPPER (Russian Legsweep/Neckbreaker combo) on Super Joshuya....</p><p> </p><p>

But American Optimus had managed to distract referee Koetsu Shinozaki from making the count, as he threatened to bring a chair into proceedings. Snow Lizzard realising what was happeening then protested to Shinozaki to turn his attention back to the match. However when they did they were nailed with a double drop-kick from a recovered Super Joshuya...American Optimus then nailed Kawate with a kick from the apron, before pulling the Snowman to the floor. Joshuya then continued to take advantage of the situation presented before him, downing Shiraishi with the J-DROP (Flip Over DDT) and with Optimus booting the boots to Kawate on the outside, it was enough for the uncohesive duo to pick up the win. </p><p> </p><p>

Noticeably as Optimum Impact are getting their arms raised in victory, Joshuya quickly pulls his arm off..showing that he is still displeased with the manner that Optimum Impact picked up the victory. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">Result: American Optimus & Super Joshuya [w] vs Snow Lizzard Sanetomo Shiriashi [L] & Sessue Kawate in 7:13 via pinfall (J-Drop) </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">Rating: C+</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><strong>Onodera's Assessment:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> This was solid enough for what it was, which was to give Optimum Impact a win whilst continuing to keep the tag partners not getting along theme ticking along. Where I amn going with this, I don't want to have them lose constantly because they can't get along, as I wish to keep them reasonably over for the point everything truly comes to a head</span>. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;"><strong>Super Joshuya</strong></span><span style="color:#006400;">: Well I'd rather the opportunity wasn't presented to me in such a way, it's disappointing that we are having to resort to winning in such a manner....</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#4B0082;"><strong>American Optimus:</strong></span><span style="color:#4B0082;"> OK then if you're such a moral guardian then Joshuya-san, why didn't you turn down the opportunity put in front of you...</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;"><strong>Super Joshuya:</strong></span><span style="color:#006400;"> Oh come on....it only dawned on me once I was making the pin on Kawate-san.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>American Optimus</strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;">: Excuses, excuses...deep down, you were just grateful you actually got to pin someone for once.</span></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#000000;">___________________________________________________________</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzZA3r-6Za0" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207Small.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>To the sounds of Sahara Hotnight's: Alright, Alright (Here's My Fist Where's The Fight), a hype video for the Ultimate Tag League Tournament is shown, once that is finished </em></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TetsuzanKaneko.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>We then get a bit of pomp and ceremony with BHOTWG president Tetsuzan Kaneko standing in the ring, surrounded by the participating teams with the trophies in front of him, to officially declare the tournament open.</em> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rating: B</strong> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match #3: </strong><strong><span style="color:#2F4F4F;">Ulitmate Tag League:</span></strong></p><p>

<strong>Wild Fire (Tadakuni & Takayuki Onodera) vs</strong></p><p>

<strong>Black Heart Flying Squadron (The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion)</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai_USPW1.jpg</span> <strong>&</strong> <span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TakayukiAvatar.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">vs</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru-1.jpg</span> <strong>&</strong> <span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion-1.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The first match of the Ultimate Tag League tournament, pit's the nearly men of the Burn, Don't Freeze Tour against the Junior Tag champions, which team would get off to a winning start? </p><p> </p><p>

The match begans with a series of fairly even exchanges, with Wild Fire's size advantage giving them the slight edge but the BHFS speed and agility keeping them out of trouble. Things take a turn when Takayuki Onodera winds up a roaring eblow on Golden Scorpion but gets tripped up from the apron by Kiyaru. </p><p> </p><p>

That puts the BHFS in control, and the Junior Tag champ's use a combination of genuine double team moves (springboard leg lariat/legsweep combo, headscissors from Kiyaru fed into a Brainbuster from Scorpion) for some close two counts, interspersed with the Black Heart Brethren duo taking short-cuts with cheap shots from the apron and phantom tags. </p><p> </p><p>

Those shortcuts inevitably draw the ire of Tadakuni Toshusai, but 'Wild Charisma's' protestations are more than a hinderence to Onodera, than a help as all they do is distract referee Omura Umeki, that the BHFS are only too happy to take advantage of.....</p><p> </p><p>

The BHS however do becoming over-confident with the situation that has developed, Golden Scorpion goes for the Golden Shot (Slingshot Legdrop) but Onodera gets the knees up, and then the Iron Man manages to reverse flying headscissors from Kiyaru into a powerbomb. </p><p> </p><p>

It proves to be the opening that allows Onodera to scramble across to his corner and get the hot tag into Tadakuni Toshusai, or at least that should have been the case but a recovered Golden Scorpion is able to drop-kick Toshusai off the apron and then turn his attention back to Onodera, but the Iron Man is able to clock the 'Gold and Black Attack' with the END OF YOU (Roaring Elbow to the Back of the Head), and then makes the cover......</p><p> </p><p>

One......</p><p> </p><p>

Two....</p><p> </p><p>

Thr.....</p><p> </p><p>

Kiyaru comes in to make the save, and then plant's Onodera into the canvas with the Tilt-A-Whirl Russian Legsweep.....</p><p> </p><p>

Kiyaru goes for the cover, but Umeki remembers Kiyaru is not the legal man and waves the pin attempt off. Scorpion however has now recovered and Onodera remains in danger, and is soon on the receiving end of a head punt from Scorpion, the Gold and Black Attack then sets up for a Brainbuster but Onodera manages to block it and counters with a vertical suplex......</p><p> </p><p>

A worn down Onodera then finally gets the tag into Toshusai who was champing at the bit to get into the match.... 'Wild Charisma' cleaned house on both members of the BHFS, before planting Scorpion with the SPINE SHOCKER (Spinebuster)</p><p> </p><p>

One....</p><p> </p><p>

Two....</p><p> </p><p>

Thr.......</p><p> </p><p>

Kiyaru dove in to make the save before being pitched to the floor. Toshusai turned his attention back to Scorpion whipping the 'Gold and Black Attack' into the ropes and then lining up for the SHOCK KICK (Bicycle Kick) but Scorpion was able to bail under the ring-ropes just in time. Kiyaru then tried to take Toshusai by suprise with a sprinboard leg lariat, but 'Wild Charisma' just shook it off and then planted Kiyaru with another SPINE SHOCKER.....</p><p> </p><p>

Meanwhile Onodera had pitched the legal man Scorpion back into the ring , as Toshusai lifted Scorpion up with a wheelbarrow before conbining with Onodera to deliver the 8 WAY SANTA (Wheelbarrow/Facebuster combo).....</p><p> </p><p>

One......</p><p> </p><p>

Two.....</p><p> </p><p>

Thr......</p><p> </p><p>

Kiyaru was able to make a last ditch save, before being sent back out to the floor...Toshusai then followed Kiyaru to the outside, leaving Onodera and Scorpion in the ring.....Onodera then lifted Scorpion up with an inverted facelock before drilling Scorpion with the CALL THE DOCTOR (Inverted Facelock Lifted Scoop Slam Piledriver)......</p><p> </p><p>

One.......</p><p> </p><p>

Two....</p><p> </p><p>

Three.....</p><p> </p><p>

But referee Umeki had once again recognised that Onodera was not the legal man and waved the cover off much to the Wild Fire man's frustration. Toshusai then re-entered the ring and immediately went for the cover......</p><p> </p><p>

One....</p><p> </p><p>

Two....</p><p> </p><p>

Thr.....</p><p> </p><p>

But Kiyaru was there to make the save, that lured Onodera back into the ring and things began to break down, and the chaos played right into the Black Heart Brethren pairs hands as Scorpion sneaked in a kick to Toshusai's groin, which caught the attention of Omura Umeki, that only served to be the distraction for the bigger 'crime' as Kiyaru spewed Black Mist into the face of Takayuki Onodera. </p><p> </p><p>

With Onodera rolling around on the outside, Kiyaru and Scorpion then combined to take down Toshusai with the Springboard Leg Lariat/Legsweep combo), before Scorpion then followed up with a punt to the head and Kiyaru then headed up top to come crashing down upon Toshusai with the MAGIC CLOUD (Imploding 450 Splash).....</p><p> </p><p>

One.....</p><p> </p><p>

Two....</p><p> </p><p>

Three !!!</p><p> </p><p>

Despite looking as though they would fall to defeat on several occasions, the Junior Tag champions managed to 'steal' victory from Wild Fire and prove to be just as troublesome for the Burning Sekigun pair as their Black Heart Brethren stable mates.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: The Awesome Kiyaru [w] & Golden Scorpion bt Tadakuni Toshusai [L] & Takayuki Onodera in 13:52 via pinfall (Magic Cloud)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: B</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><strong>Onodera's Assessment:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> A good opening match for the tournament, I wanted to get the Junior Tag champs off to a good start, and instantly make it be known that they were not just there to make up the numbers, whilst keeping myself and Toshusai-san looking relatively strong in defeat and I think we managed to do that here.</span> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>Golden Scorpion:</strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"> Everyone take notice, the Black Heart Flying Squadron are not here to make up the numbers, we are the best tag team in Burning Hammer period....</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>The Awesome Kiyaru:</strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Yes that even goes for our stable mates Black Magic, we are in this tournament to win it and on four more occassion, victory can, in fact shall be ours!</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#000080;"><strong>Tadakuni Toshusai:</strong></span><span style="color:#000080;"> BLAAACCCKKK HEARRRTT BRETHRAAAAN, you shall pay for, you shall PAYYYYYY !!, Pay back is coming, PAY BACKKKK is coming for YOOOOOUUUUUU!!!</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#000000;">________________________________________________________</span></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match #4: Hiroaki Nakasawa, Marihito Masuko & Elemental III vs </strong></p><p>

<strong>Mister Macho, Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/HiroakiNakasawa-1.jpg?t=1268429324</span><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko-1.jpg</span><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalIII.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho_jhdMacho1.jpg?t=1294616716</span><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BaireiYasujiro-1.jpg</span><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HaruKurofuji.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

There's a notable moment before the match actually starts, where the Burning Sekigun trio make a respective bow to Mister Macho, clearly insinuating that they have no hard feelings towards the former RAGE leader forming his own 'crew' with the Universal Excellence, and as sense that Macho being part of the Sekigun was always only ever going to be a temporary thing. </p><p> </p><p>

The match itself is fought in a competitive but fair spirit in keeping with the fact that everyone in the ring are pure babyfaces(even Mister Macho, who's fun OTT character is a far cry from his previous grizzled, Rough'n' Tough personna as the 'Raging Bull'). It's the Sekigun trio who have the best of the early going with Elemental III getting a two count with an Elemental Suplex and Mister Macho intervening to save Barei Yasujiro from tapping out to Masuko's Pink Dream (Straight Jacket Triangle Choke) submission.</p><p> </p><p>

Eventually though the momentum gradually begins to turn the way of Macho-Universe and the Universal Studios (German Suplex from Kurofuji followed by a standing shooting star Press from Yasujiro) on Elemental III, brings the newly formed trio very close to victory. However that's as close as they do come, as the 'Third Generation Icon' is eventually able to get Hiroaki Nakasawa back into the match and the World Champion proves to be the difference maker. The final moments of the match seeing a Lariat from Macho ducked and countered into a Nakasawa Neckbreaker, before the World Champion secured the win an H-BOMB (Crucifix Powerbomb) on the legal man for Macho-Universe Haru Kurofuji. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa [w], Marihito Masuko & Elemental III vs Mister Macho, Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji [L] via pinfall in 11:54 via pinfall (H-Bomb)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: B+</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><strong>Onodera's Assessment:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> It seems odd to say that a match shouldn't have been this good, but that's what we have here, with what should be on paper a relatively throw-away midcard six man tag, given a decent though not a major amount of time. However everyone brought their A-Game for this one, and added to the fact that anytime Nakasawa-san steps into the ring and the crowd ended up being pretty hot for this match by the time it came down to the matches finishing stretch</span>.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#000080;"><strong>Hiroaki Nakasawa:</strong></span><span style="color:#000080;"> We were all cool with Macho-san going off to lead his own crew, we kind of knew it would just be a temporary arrangment between him and us, but at the end of the day the Sekigun are strong, with or without him and remain strong as long as they are under my leadership.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#800080;"><strong>Mister Macho:</strong></span><span style="color:#800080;"> Macho-Universe not so good tonight, maybe should have stuck with the old brothers?</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#4B0082;"><strong>Barei Yasujiro:</strong></span><span style="color:#4B0082;"> Macho-man, come on...we were good tonight, we were just facing the best out there, you gotta respect that.</span> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#800080;"><strong>Mister Macho:</strong></span><span style="color:#800080;"> OOH YEAHHH...respect that I do, but I want a crew around me that can help me go to the top like...is that something you can dig?</span> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#4B0082;"><strong>Barei Yasujiro:</strong></span><span style="color:#4B0082;"> Yeah that is something me and Kurofuji-san can dig, but we've gotta grow as a unit, give it time Macho-man and we can be a force to be reckoned with.</span> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#000000;">___________________________________________________________</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match #5: Gareth Wayne vs Stone Yoshikawa</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GarethWayne.jpg?t=1295655891</span><strong> vs</strong> <span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StoneYoshikawa.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Stone Yoshikawa was able to use his speed and agility to take Gareth Wayne off balance and with a combination of drop-kicks and a chop block took the 'American Bastard' down to the mat...Yoshikawa then looked to lock in the Stone Hold but Wayne was able to scramble free and then roll to the outside for a powder. Eager to keep the pressure on Yoshikawa went for a slingshot cross-body but Wayne was able to move out of the way and the 'International Student' crashed an burned into the guard-rail before receiving a big boot from Wayne. </p><p> </p><p>

Yoshikawa managed to pick himself up off to prevent the count-out victory but the momentum had shifted and Wayne was able to secure the win courteousy of the SURE BET (Neckbreaker Slam). </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: Gareth Wayne [w] bt Stone Yoshikawa [L] in 5:57 via pinfall (Sure Bet) </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: C+</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><strong>Onodera's Assessment</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">: A short filler match between two guys looking to establish themselves. Yoshikawa-san will probably be the more long term investment once I work out what to do with him, but for now Wayne-san in his role as the latest addition to the BHB needs to look more dangerous.</span> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>___________________________________________________________</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match #6: Ultimate Tag League: </strong></p><p>

<strong>Black Magic (Yasuhiko Taira & Yasunobu Masuno) vs </strong></p><p>

<strong>Explosive Tension (Chuichi Sanda & Masaaki Okazaki)</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/YasunobuMasuno-1.jpg?t=1268429402</span> <strong>&</strong> <span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/YasuhikoTaira-1.jpg?t=1268429453</span> </div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda-1.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:10px;">& </span></strong><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MasaakiOkazaki.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The second UTL match pitches former champions Black Magic up against the relatively new tandem of Chuichi Sanda and Masaaki Okazaki, now officially going by the name of 'Explosive Tension'.</p><p> </p><p>

The early going is all Black Magic, with the match looking like something of mis-match with the mulleted duo dominating Explosive Tension with their considerable size and power advantage. They manage to isolate Chuichi Sanda and the former Raging Bulls member is forced to survive early pin attempts off the back of a kneeling backbreaker from Masuno and a towering vertical suplex from Taira. Sanda though has always been 'resourceful' over the years and has never been one to shy away from playing dirty and when Okazaki distracted referee Shinozaki by coming in to make the save, Sanda was able to take advantage with a thumb to the eye of Masuno, followed by a kick to the groin. </p><p> </p><p>

That gave Sanda the opening to get the tag into Okazaki, even though Masuno had managed to tag Taira in a fraction earlier. Freshened up from a spell on the sidelines, Okazaki was more ready for Taira's juggernaut offence, as 'No Mercy' let Taira 'punch himself out' with clotheslines and fore-arm flurries that failed to find their target, as Okazaki danced around Taira, picking off 'the Bulldozer' with kicks and strikes of his own, eventually a basement drop-kick brough Taira down to his knees.</p><p> </p><p>

Okazaki then tried to lock in the Century Crab Lift but Taira powered out of the attempt and then seized control by finally levelling Okazaki with a clothesline. Taira then whipped Okazaki into the corner and then lined up for THE FLATTENER (Running Clothesline) into the corner)....but Sanda sneaked back into the ring and nailed Taira with the EXPLOSION KICK (Running Boot) in the corner, before Okazaki rushed out and then connected with a running leaping knee strike. </p><p> </p><p>

Taira slumped to the mat and Okazaki immediately went for the cover.....</p><p> </p><p>

One.....</p><p> </p><p>

Two.....</p><p> </p><p>

Thr......</p><p> </p><p>

The cover however was made too near the ropes and Taira managed to reach his long leg out onto the bottom rope.</p><p> </p><p>

Okazaki then maintained control, taking Taira down immediately with a chop block before dragging the 'Bulldozer' over into Explosive Tension's corner. The RAGE duo once again went for the Explosion Kick/Running Leaping Knee in the corner combination, but this time Taira had that scouted, moving out of the way of the Explosion Kick and then levelling Okazaki with a Lariat.</p><p> </p><p>

Taira then attempted to get the tag back into Masuno, only to be pulled back by Okazaki, who tried to get Taira into the Century Crab Lift, but Taira was able to kick Okazaki off and get the tag into Masuno. </p><p> </p><p>

'The Hammer' cleans house and then lifts Okazaki up high, before planting the former three time tag champion with an AVALANCHE POWERBOMB (Elevated Powerbomb).....</p><p> </p><p>

One.....</p><p> </p><p>

Two....</p><p> </p><p>

Thr.....</p><p> </p><p>

Sanda dives in to make the save and then connects with an EXPLOSION KICK II (Spin Kick), but Taira then re-enters the ring and clothesline's Sanda to the floor. Masuno picks himself back up off the mat and Black Magic set up the DEVASTATOR (Flapjack/Cutter combo) on Okazaki....</p><p> </p><p>

One....</p><p> </p><p>

Two.....</p><p> </p><p>

Sanda is once again able to make the last ditch save. Masuno rocks Sanda with a fore-arm smash and then whips the Explosive One into the corner, Taira does the same to Okazaki into the opposite corner and Black Magic go for stereo FLATTENERS' but Sanda and Okazaki manage to move out of the way and then stun Black Magic instead with stereo Explosion Kicks. </p><p> </p><p>

Okazaki and Sanda then turn their collective attention towards Yasuhiko Taira and they combine to plant the big man into the canvas with a DOUBLE TEAM EXPLODER SUPLEX......</p><p> </p><p>

One......</p><p> </p><p>

Two......</p><p> </p><p>

Masuno dived across to make the save, before connecting with the MAGIC K.O (Roaring Elbow) on Chuichi Sanda and then on Masaaki Okazaki.....both members of Explosive Tension going down as if they had just been shot....suggesting once again that Masuno's considerably weighty elbow pad was 'loaded'....</p><p> </p><p>

Shinozaki not able to prove this though still got down to count Masuno's cover on Okazaki....</p><p> </p><p>

One......</p><p> </p><p>

Two....</p><p> </p><p>

Thr.....</p><p> </p><p>

But referee Shinozaki was pulled out of the ring by Wild Fire's Tadakuni Toshusai....and incensed Masuno realising what had just happened scurried out of the ring and went to confront Toshusai, who lured Masuno into a brawl amongst the crowd, leaving a 2 on 1 advantage in favour of Explosive Tension.</p><p> </p><p>

Despite the numbers advantage, both members of E.T were still down and Taira seemed to have his pick off who to 'finish' off. Taira dragged Sanda back up to a vertical base and started to lift 'No Mercy' up with a vertical suplex, but Okazaki had staggered back up to his feet and nailed 'the Bulldozer' from behind with a chop block.</p><p> </p><p>

Taira stayed on his feet but was then taken down with a chop-block/Spin Kick combo from Explosive Tension....before Okazaki then turned Taira over into the CENTURY CRAB LIFT (Leglock Cloverleaf).....</p><p> </p><p>

Taira tried to fight his way out of the submission, but Okazaki had it locked on right in the middle of the ring this time, and with Masuno kept occupied by Wild Fire's Tadakuni Toshusai, Taira was left with no other choice but to tap out and relinquish victory to Explosive Tension.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Result: Chuichi Sanda & Masaaki Okazaki [w] bt Yasuhiko Taira [L] & Yasunobu Masuno in 13:41 via submission (Century Crab Lift).</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Rating: B</strong></span> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><strong>Onodera's Assessment:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> Toshusai-san's 'inteference' was just subtle enough to be of detriment to the match and it ties in to Toshusai avenging the loss earlier in the night to Black Magic's stable mates, the BHFS. Both teams got to look pretty good here...Black Magic got to look their usual powerful selves, whilst Explosive Tension put together some effective double teams that the crowd bought into being able to take down their larger opponents.</span> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#4B0082;"><strong>Chuichi Sanda</strong></span><span style="color:#4B0082;">: Seeing as I am a former three time World Tag Team champion, we DO have the pedigree to win this tournament.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#A0522D;"><strong>Masaaki Okazaki:</strong></span><span style="color:#A0522D;"> Well it's all about leading by example and we put down a big marker tonight. This is not the RAGE of old, and Sanda and I will be setting the standard.</span> </p><p> </p><p>

<em>Meanwhile Yasunobu Masuno and Tadakuni Toshusai are now brawling in the back and are soon joined by their tag partners Yasuhiko Taira and Takayuki Onodera...eventually some BHOTWG officials and security guards get between them, before the situation gets out of hand.</em> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>_____________________________________________________________</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match #7: Kinnojo Horri vs Mitsunari Fuganaga</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri_jhdTiger11.jpg</span><strong> vs</strong> <span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MitsunariFugunaga.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Call it complacency but Horri was caught napping by his less illustrious opponent, as Fuganaga made much the stronger start to the match, almost nabbing an upset victory in under a minute when he took Horri off his feet with a baseball slide and then followed up with the Running Knee Drive for a very close two count. </p><p> </p><p>

Despite surviving that scare Horri continued to be out of sorts, as Fuganaga kept up the pressure by targetting the Burning Sekigun man's neck. Horri tried to battle back but Fuganaga was able to withstand some fore-arm flurries and continue his methodical dissection before synching in the TRIANGLE CHOKE.</p><p> </p><p>

Horri looked to be fading fast and Fuganaga looked to be on his way to a huge upset victory, but 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' suddenly found a second wind, rising back to his feet before forcing Fuganaga to release the Triangle Choke with a Powerbomb.</p><p> </p><p>

That proved to be the turning point Horri needed to get a foothold into the match, and as both men staggered back up to a vertical base, Horri was able to re-take control with a series of Lariats before planting Fuganaga with the HORRI SPINEBUSTER (Sitout Spinebuster), 'Mr Serious' showed enough fighting spirit to kick out of that but the momentum had already done a complete 180 and Horri soon followed up with the even more impactful FIERCE SPINEBUSTER (High Angle Spinebuster) to secure a win he may have though would have come alot easier to him.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: Kinnojo Horri [w] bt Mitsunari Fuganaga [L] in 8:24 via pinfall (Fierce Spinebuster) </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: B</span></strong> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><strong>Onodera's Assessment:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> Classic 'competitive squash' booking with the underdog, Fuganaga-san getting to look like a Million Yen and teasing the possibility of the upset, before the odds on favorurite, Horri-san steps it up a gear and ends up with a pretty convincing win. It's formula stuff, but both guys brought the goods tonight and the crowd bought into the match.</span> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><strong>Kinnojo Horri:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> I must admit, I'm itching for Quest of Heart to roll round, so me and Nakasawa-san can get it on over the World Championship, in the mean time, I'm going to prepare the best way possible by continuing the habit of winning.</span> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>_____________________________________________________________</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>The King of Fighters Tadiyuki Kikkawa makes his way to the ring, and the fans know what is coming next, as Kikkawa grabs a microphone from the announcing desk.</em></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadiyukiKikkawa.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>Tadiyuki Kikkawa:</strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"> Once again I come out here to show the fighting champ that I am, by putting this belt on the line against some undeserving challenger. Let's not waste any more of MY time, so whoever this loser is hoping to get lucky tonight, can they hurry up and show.......</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em>The challenger who comes out get's a pretty good pop from the crowd, and one that is far from a no-hoper....</em></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon_jhd21.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em>The challenger just so happens to be Burning Junior Champion, Sensational Dragon....</em></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>Tadiyuki Kikkawa:</strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"> You?!!! Do me a favour, 'little man' and go and pick on some wrestlers your own size....</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;"><strong>Sensational Dragon:</strong></span><span style="color:#006400;"> Very funny 'big' man, but I can take you down....Remember I challenged for the World Championship at Inferno of Purity....</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>Tadiyuki Kikkawa:</strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"> And if I remember rightly you failed, so what makes.....</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;"><strong>Sensational Dragon:</strong></span><span style="color:#006400;"> Oh what makes me think I can beat you?</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>Tadiyuki Kikkawa:</strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"> Yeah I'd love to know, little man,</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;"><strong>Sensational Dragon:</strong></span><span style="color:#006400;"> Because Nakasawa-san got lucky against me, and to be honest neither of you are as Sensational as I am! Nakasawa-san's also been talking about you running scared of him, well if anything I reckon you're even more afraid to face me !</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>Tadiyuki Kikkawa</strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;">: Me afraid of you ?!!, do me a favour 'little man' and climb off from whatever cloud of fantasy your rode in on. And they say I'm the one with the ego......</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;"><strong>Sensational Dragon:</strong></span><span style="color:#006400;"> Well I am just very confident, very confident in my ability to defeat you 'Big Man'.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>Tadiyuki Kikkawa:</strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"> What you are 'little' man is delushional, there is no way you can beat me for this !</span></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Kikkawa holds up the King of Fighters belt....</em></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;"><strong>Sensational Dragon:</strong></span><span style="color:#006400;"> Oh I can, and I will....because I'm SENSATIONAL!!</span></p><p> </p><p>

<em>It looks like the talking is done as Dragon heads down the entrance ramp, fully focused on his opponent Tadiyuk Kikkawa, as he looks to add the King of Fighters belt to the Junior Championship he already holds.</em> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rating: B </strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>~Hang On To Your Ego~</strong></p><p>

<strong>Match #8: King of Fighters Championship: </strong></p><p>

<strong>Tadiyuki Kikkawa vs Sensational Dragon</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_INSPIRE.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadiyukiKikkawa.jpg</span><strong> vs</strong> <span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon_jhd21.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The match hit's the ground running straight away, as Dragon ducks a Lariat attempt from Kikkawa and then rocks the Team INSPIRE leader with a drop-kick and the follows up with a leg lariat to take Kikkawa off his feet. Kikkawa begins to rise instantly but Dragon is 'on' the King of Fighers instantly and nails Kikkawa with a SUPERKICK !!</p><p> </p><p>

The Junior Champion knows that has hit it too early in the match to keep Kikkawa down for the ten count, so he heads up top and waits for Kikkawa to stagger to his feet before nailing the 'King of Fighters' with a missile drop-kick.....</p><p> </p><p>

Another SUPER KICK follows and this time Dragon feels confident enough to ask referee Terakado to make the ten count....</p><p> </p><p>

Seven....</p><p> </p><p>

Eight....</p><p> </p><p>

Nine......</p><p> </p><p>

Kikkawa staggers back up just before the count gets to ten, and Dragon goes for the Superkick, yet again but this time the Team INSPIRE leader blocks and then level's Dragon with a clothesline, Dragon instantly gets back to his feet but gets taken down with another clothesline as Kikkawa starts to build momentum and begin asserting himself onto the match. Kikkawa then whips Dragon hard into the corner and follows in with a charing fore-arm, before peppering the Junior champion with a flurry of fore-arms and then tossing Dragon overhead with a release belly to belly suplex out of the corner.....Dragon staggers back up to his feet but then gets turned inside out with a KIKKAWA LARIAT and this time it's the 'King of Fighters' asking referee Terakado to make the ten count.....</p><p> </p><p>

Five....</p><p> </p><p>

Six.....</p><p> </p><p>

Seven......</p><p> </p><p>

Dragon is up at seven and a half, but Kikkawa keeps the pressure on, pummelling Dragon with a series of clubbing fore-arms before setting up for a vertical suplex, but as Kikkawa lifts Dragon up, the Junior Champion instantly counters it into a stunner rocking Kikkawa backwards......</p><p> </p><p>

The Team INSPIRE man manages to stop himself from falling by landing against the ropes but as rocks back, he is instantly met with a drop-kick from Dragon, that sends Kikkawa tumbling over the top-rope and out of the ring. </p><p> </p><p>

Dragon then went for an Arabian Press but was caught by Kikkawa and then powerslammed against the ring-apron before being pitched back into the ring.....</p><p> </p><p>

Kikkawa then stomped away on Dragon, before lifting the Junior Champion upon his shoulders, as the Team INSPIRE leader looked for the Kikkawa Driver, but Dragon countered instantly into a crucifix bomb, before connecting once again with a super-kick and then planting a suddenly disorientated Kikkawa with the DRAGON SLICE (Shiranui)......</p><p> </p><p>

With Kikkawa firmly planted to the canvas, Dragon waited for Terakado make the ten count once again......</p><p> </p><p>

Six.....</p><p> </p><p>

Seven....</p><p> </p><p>

Eight......</p><p> </p><p>

Kikkawa was up at eight and half, but was instantly met with another superkick from Dragon !!</p><p> </p><p>

The Sensational One then headed up top, steadying himself...ready to pounce upon Kikkawa with the Dragon's Fire, but Kikkawa had somheow managed to drag himself up off the mat before the Junior Champion could take flight....</p><p> </p><p>

Dragon launched himself at Kikkawa, but the King of Fighters was able to catch the Sensational One in mid-flight and then plant Dragon into the canvas with a power bomb. Dragon then picked himslef up off the canvas but was met with a KIKKAWA LARIAT and then hoisted upon the King of Fighter's shoulders once again, and this time the Team INSPIRE leader was able to drive Dragon into the canvas with the KIKKAWA DRIVER (Wristclutch Death Valley Driver).......</p><p> </p><p>

Terakado made the count once again.......</p><p> </p><p>

Seven......</p><p> </p><p>

Eight.....</p><p> </p><p>

Nine......</p><p> </p><p>

Dragon was back up, and Kikkawa looked to level Dragon with another lariat, but the Junior Champion ducked under and then took Kikkawa off balance with a basement drop-kick, Dragon then nailed Kikkawa with yet another super-kick and then headed up top once again.....</p><p> </p><p>

But Kikkawa was again able to shake off the effects of being nailed with a super-kick and cut Dragon off as he climbed up to the second turnbuckle, and then clocked Dragon with a flurry of heavy fore-arm smashes before hoisting the Junior Champion upon his shoulders. Dragon tried to fight his way off with elbows, but Kikkawa was suddenly in determined mood and managed to send Dragon crashing into the ring with a KIKKAWA DRIVER off the second turnbuckle !!</p><p> </p><p>

Terakado made the count again.....</p><p> </p><p>

Five....</p><p> </p><p>

Six.....</p><p> </p><p>

Kikkwa however was in a ruthless mood now and cut the count short, dragging Dragon back up to his feet, lifting the Junior champion up with a vertical suplex and then sending the Junior Champion crash back down with the INCENDIARY TOWER (Vertical Suplex Powerbomb).....</p><p> </p><p>

Seven.....</p><p> </p><p>

Eight...</p><p> </p><p>

Nine.....</p><p> </p><p>

Somehow Dragon picks himself back up off the mat, the frustration on Kikkawa's face is clear for everyone to see....</p><p> </p><p>

But Dragon is running on empty, and its literally just 'surviving' and an incensed Kikkawa pulls Dragon in close and then delivers the devastating BURNING LARIAT (Explosive Short Arm Lariat).....</p><p> </p><p>

The ten count from Terakado at that point is merely academic. Sensational Dragon had come as close as anyone to taking the King of Fighter's title from Kikkawa, but the Team INSPIRE proved to be just too strong in the end. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: Tadiyuki Kikkawa [w] bt Sensational Dragon [L] in 16:51 via knockout (Burning Lariat)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#800080;">Tadiyuki Kikkawa makes V14 defence of King of Fighters Championship. </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: A</span></strong> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><strong>Onodera's Assessment:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> You wouldn't really think these two's styles would mesh all that well and when you think of King of Fighters matches with his submission or knockout only rules....Sensational Dragon isn't someone that instantly comes to mind. But perhaps it was because Dragon-san challenging for this belt and being surprisingly effective that really drew the crowd in on this one. There was time's the crowd really though that Dragon-san would pull out the shock win here, in what turned out to be one of Kikkawa's best King of Fighters title defences.</span> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>Tadiyuki Kikkawa:</strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"> Did that little egotistical punk Sensational Dragon really think he could beat me? I know that fool, brought his 'best' against me, but he wasn't good enough and it never will be good enough, and the same goes for anyone on the roster and that even includes you Nakasawa-san. If you really feel you can beat me, then why don't you face me for THIS.....</span></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Kikkawa holds up the King of Fighters belt.</em> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;">There is only one fighting champ around here and that is me!</span> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#000000;">_________________________________________________________</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match#9: </strong><strong><span style="color:#2F4F4F;">Ultimate Tag League:</span></strong><strong> </strong></p><p>

<strong>The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs</strong></p><p>

<strong>Rapid Danger (Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow)</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Shimedzu-1.jpg?t=1268429674</span><strong> &</strong> <span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Miyamae-1.jpg?t=1268429694</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TasukuIesada.jpg</span> <strong>& </strong><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkey_alt2.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The final match in the first round of Ultimate Tag League matches is the main event, pitting the World Tag Team Champions and tournament favourites The Rebellion, against a Team INSPIRE duo looking to prove a point to their faction leader Tadiyuki Kikkawa. Would The Rebellion put down an early marker of tag team dominance or will Rapid Danger show that they do have what it takes to be contenders. </p><p> </p><p>

The match begins tentively as they engage in some cagey technical wrestling exchanges with neither side really taking an advantage. Things heat up a little when Pathlow starts to pick up some pace with the hard striking kicks he has become known for against Miyamae. But 'the Viper' stands up to the flurry and then takes rocks Pathlow with a spin-kick, before planting 'Rapid Fire' with an STO.</p><p> </p><p>

Miyamae turns things over to Shimedzu, as the World Tag Team champions gain control of the match, with the first near-fall coming off a double team slingshot suplex. Pathlow was still showing he had some fight left in him, as he fired back with chops and kicks but his flurries were cut off each time and The Rebellion continued to remain in control.</p><p> </p><p>

Shimedzu however made an error in judgement when he looked to nail Pathlow with the LIFE FLASHER (Rebound Running Boot), when Iesada sneaked across and then tripped Shimedzu up from the apron, causing 'Kamikaze Spirit' to stumble into a BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA (Running Leaping Side-Kick) from Pathlow.</p><p> </p><p>

Pathlow was too worn down to go for the cover, but it was enough to help him scramble across the ring and get the tag into Iesada.....but Miyamae had re-entered the ring and cut Pathlow off, but the hard hitting gaijin super Junior, rolled through into a victory roll and used the momentum to get the tag into Iesada. </p><p> </p><p>

The 2009 Super 10 Cup winner nailed Miyamae with a jumping knee strike, and then avoided a spin-kick from Shimedzu before planting 'Kamikaze Spirit' with a Uranage backbreaker. Miyamae was back up only for Iesada to nail 'the Viper' with a drop-kick. That sent Miyamae out of the ring and Iesada turned his attention back to Shimedzu, planting 'Kamikaze Spirit' with an overhead belly to belly suplex for a two count. </p><p> </p><p>

Iesada then planted Shimedzu across the top-rope with a front suplex, before Pathlow crashing down off the top turnbuckle with a jumping knee strike........</p><p> </p><p>

One.....</p><p> </p><p>

Two.....</p><p> </p><p>

Thr......</p><p> </p><p>

Shimedzu got his foot onto the bottom rope, saving the match for his team, as that combination brought Rapid Danger closest to pulling out the win thus far and the Team INSPIRE continued to put together some impressive double team manoeuvres, something The Rebellion may not have been expecting from such an inexperienced duo. These included a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker from Iesada followed by a diving guillotine leg-drop from Pathlow, and a hot-shot launched into a drop-kick both of which brought very close two count's once again, the last of which saw Miyamae dive in desperately to make the save.....</p><p> </p><p>

Rapid Danger were growing with confidence and Shimedzu was literally just 'surviving' at this point, having to dig down to avoid having his shoulders pinned to three and just hoping for the opportunity to arrive to get the tag into a fresh and by now fired-up Miyamae. </p><p> </p><p>

However confidence can often lead to misguided arrogance and Rapid Danger got sloppy, mistakes crept in, leading to another turning point as Shimedzu ducked a BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA from Pathlow, with Iesada ending up taking the full force of the impactful leaping kick, Shimedzu then rocked Pathlow with a spin-kick, delivered a boot to the mid-section and then planted 'Rapid Fire' with the A-KO ARROW (Slingshot Falcon Arrow).</p><p> </p><p>

Shimedzu was too worn down to make the cover, but with both members of Rapid Danger now down, 'Kamikaze Spirt' was finally able to get Miyamae back into the match......</p><p> </p><p>

Miyamae quickly tried to take advantage of the situation, nailing Pathlow with the GLITTERING MAGICIAN (Shining Wizard)......</p><p> </p><p>

One......</p><p> </p><p>

Two.....</p><p> </p><p>

Thr.....</p><p> </p><p>

Iesada however was back up to make the save, delivering a clubbing fore-arm to Miyamae's back before setting up for a suplex, but 'the Viper' shook it off and then planted Iesada with a MIYAMAE SPOILER (Swinging Reverse STO).....</p><p> </p><p>

Miyamae realised however Iesada was anot the legal man and turned his attention back to Pathlow, only to be rocked with a standing drop-kick from 'Rapid Fire')....Pathlow then planted Miyamae with a bridging German Suplex......</p><p> </p><p>

One.....</p><p> </p><p>

Two......</p><p> </p><p>

Thr......</p><p> </p><p>

Miyamae kicked out but remained rooted to the mat and Pathlow headed up top, but just as Pathlow was setting up for the HEART COMPACTOR (Diving Double Knee Drop), Shimedzu had moved across the ring apron and swept the legs out from under Pathlow, crotching the hard hitting gaijin on the top-rope. </p><p> </p><p>

That gave Miyamae enough to recover and then bring Pathlow crashing back into the ring with superplex.....Shimedzu then rolled into the ring, climbed up the turnbuckles and came crashing down upon Pathlow with a MOONSAULT !</p><p> </p><p>

One....</p><p> </p><p>

Two.....</p><p> </p><p>

Thr.....</p><p> </p><p>

Iesada dived back in to make the save, but The Rebellion remained in control and whipped both members of Rapid Danger into opposite corners of the ring, before following in with stereo face washes!! </p><p> </p><p>

The Rebellion however made the mistake of going to that well again, as Iesada and Pathlow slid out of the way, stunned the World Tag Team champs with stereo enziguiri's, before Pathlow followed up with a German suplex on Shimedzu and Iesada planted Miyame with the IESADA BRIDGE (Bridging Northern Lights Suplex)......</p><p> </p><p>

One.....</p><p> </p><p>

Two.....</p><p> </p><p>

Three !!</p><p> </p><p>

Referee Omura Umeki, waved the cover off however, as Iesada was not the legal man.....</p><p> </p><p>

Pathlow prevented Shimedzu from re-entering the ring with a baseball slide, and then lifted the dazed Miyamae up applying the butterfly lock to set up for the KILL DRILL but Miyamae managed to block and then counter into a bridging pin.....</p><p> </p><p>

One......</p><p> </p><p>

Two....</p><p> </p><p>

Thr.....</p><p> </p><p>

Iesada dove in to make the save, before stomping away on Miyamae and getting the tag from Pathlow. 'Dangerous' then dragged Miyamae back up to a vertical base, before planting 'The Viper' with another Northern Lights Suplex but this time rolled through into his deadly cross arm breaker the IESADA SPECIAL......</p><p> </p><p>

Shimedzu could see the Miyamae was in serious danger of tapping out, and rolled back into the ring only to be cut off by Pathlow, who took Shimedzu down with a basement drop-kick and then neutralised 'Kamikaze Spirt' with the KIMURA LOCK. </p><p> </p><p>

But just as it looked like Miyamae would be forced to tap out, both members of The Rebellion all of a sudden found a way to slip out of the submission holds they found themselves in and then quickly take their opponents by surprise by countering into their own signature submission holds, as Pathlow suddenly found himself caught in the INSURREXION DEVICE (Guillotine Choke) and more vitally Iesada was suddenly having to fight out of the SNAKE POISON (Anaconda Vice).....</p><p> </p><p>

Ring prescence however was in Iesada's favour as he managed to get to the ropes to force the rope break, but with Pathlow not gasping to get his breath back on the outside after being in the Insurrexion Device, a two on one situation had once again presented itself to be in favour of the World Tag Team Champions. </p><p> </p><p>

The Rebelliion then combined to take down Iesada with a spin-kick/leg-sweep combo....the simple but effective high/low attack sending the INSPIRE man into mid-air and then crashing back down to the mat with a shuddering thud.</p><p> </p><p>

One......</p><p> </p><p>

Two.....</p><p> </p><p>

Thr.....</p><p> </p><p>

Iesada managed to kick out, but The Rebellion were in full control and Shimedzu signalled for the SPIKE SKULL DROP, as Miyamae climbed up top to take position....</p><p> </p><p>

However John Pathlow had sneaked back up onto the apron and then rocked Miyamae with a leaping Enziguri.....</p><p> </p><p>

Iesada the blocked the SKULL-Drop, planted Shimedzu with a leg-sweep and then quickly rolled through into the IESADA LOCKDOWN (Cross Legged Bridging Pin)......</p><p> </p><p>

One.....</p><p> </p><p>

Two......</p><p> </p><p>

Three !!!</p><p> </p><p>

Shimedzu couldn't escape from Iesada's highly effective pinning manouvre, and Miyamae was still too dazed to make the save, as Rapid Danger pulled out what many will see as a huge upset victory given the form The Rebellion have been in and Team INSPIRE's well documented problems. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Result: Tasuku Iesada [w] & John Pathlow bt Miyamae & Shimedzu [L] in 23:03 via pinfall (Iesada Lockdown). </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rating: A</span></strong> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><strong>Onodera's Assessment:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> An absolutely fantastic main event, we all know what The Rebellion can bring to the Tag Team arena, but it turns out Iesada-san and Pathlow-san have awesome chemistry as a Tag Team too and this made for one of the best Tag matches in BHOTWG this year. Many will be surprised to see The Rebelllion, lose early and it was a difficult decision, as they had been in such a good run but they are still the tag champs and they can bounce back from this in the tournament.</span> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>Tasuku Iesada:</strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"> So we can't win big matches Kikkawa-san, I say Pathlow-san and I proved you wrong, very wrong tonight...we beat the 'best' tag team in BHOTWG and when it's all done, we will be holding the Ultimate Tag League trophies.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>John Pathlow:</strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Kikkawa-san, I am grateful for the opportunity you gave me to be part of Team INSPIRE, but now I show even more gratitude towards Iesada-san, for it is he that continues to show faith in me, whilst you are turning your back on us with your self centred ways....</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;">Tasuku Iesada: You see Kikkawa-san, me and Pathlow-san are proving what can be done, when we work as a TEAM. It's not all about you anymore.....</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Miyamae:</strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"> We lost tonight, we lost not because we were not at our best, we lost to the better team.......</span></p><p> </p><p>

<em>The better team on the day, we are still the World Tag Team Champions and nine times out of ten, we would have got the job done.....</em></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;"><strong>Shimedzu</strong></span><span style="color:#006400;">: And I don't like to use excuses but maybe Miyamae-san and I weren't at our best, what with competing for the World Championship too...</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#008000;"><strong>Miyamae:</strong></span><span style="color:#008000;"> Yes maybe, just maybe we took on too much at once.....</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;"><strong>Shimedzu</strong></span><span style="color:#006400;">: Maybe, but we can bounce back from this and we will re-affirm our tag team domination, tonight was just night a bad night at the office.</span> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#000000;">__________________________________________________________</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#A0522D;">Overall: B+</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Onodera's Viewpoint:</strong> An excellent start to the UTL, with the main and semi-main events really delivering the goods, we must have been very close to pulling out an A with this one.</p>

Apart from posting up the predictions contest results and then an Onodera's diaries post tomorrow, I'm going to be putting the diary on a short break, for a week, maybe two.

It's not a burn out thing or anything at all like that, it's more to do with the fact that I've got some other things to catch up on and I need to make time for other stuff. Besides I've long ago come round to the fact that it's good to take an 'off' week once in a while.

Predictions Contest

Combustion Tour #1 (Show 1- Show 8)

<TABLE dir=ltr cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=12 width=371 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="45%" height=0>

Predictor

Last Round

Total Pts

Zergon

Dragonmack

Bigpapa42

Beeker

Phantom Stranger

Lo-Drew

Smurphy1014

Codey

N/A

Jesseewiak

N/A

Marcel Fromage

N/A

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Zergon continues to lead the way, after a round where everyone who took part either scored 8 or 9 pts. The Tag League matches is what proved troublesome for everyone, with no one getting all three correct. The rest of the card was very straight forward to predict however.

I was a little bit surprised that no one would picked up, on the fact that Kikkawa's opponent would have been Sensational Dragon. For one he's a pretty glaring miss amongst the rest of the matches, and I even dropped a hint with the matches strap-line 'Hang On To Your Ego' :p

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/TakayukiAvatar_jhd.jpg

The Onodera Diaries:

The Ultimate Tag League got under way on Friday, and it looks like it should be another excellent addition to our tournament schedule. Now some may ask why only six teams, especially when there plenty of other teams who could have entered....

Well most of those other teams who could have been involved are either Junior Division teams or Snow Lizzard. With no offence meant to the Junior Division teams, apart from Your New Heroes (Masuko-san and Elemental-san III- whose focus is more on singles anyway lately) none of those teams would really be seen as credible as winning the tournament and though Snow Lizzard have championship pedigree, they are perceived as low card gatekeepers with their best days behind them.

What we wanted to create with the UTL, was to have a tournament that was more about quality rather than quantity and one where the fans could buy into any of these teams coming away with the trophies.

We have also made the decision to call up Omezo Shiketei from Hinote Dojo, Masutaro Kataoka's impending departure opens up spot amongst the lower end of the roster and though I said I don't see any future 'stars' down in Hinote, Shiketei-san included, he has been a consistent performer down there despite falling to defeat in most of his matches and already he seems to be the most 'ready' and the one who will benefit most from stepping up to the bigger stage.

O.O.C Note: Omezo Shiketei's profile has been added to the 'Combustion Tour' roster page, and his profile can be seen by clicking on the link here:

http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=91072&page=49

Scroll down to Post #728, under the section Mid Tour roster additions.

As I said in my previous O.O.C post, I'm going to be putting myself on a week or two 'break' from this diary, whilst I catch up with other stuff (such as actually watching stuff that is sitting on my sky plus :p) and I'll still very much be active on these boards during my 'downtime', with reading/commenting on other diaries.

Thanks to all those who have voted for this in the diary on the month, I'm currently in second place (in admittedly a short field) but I am up against one of the best and most beloved diaries on these boards in Phantom Strangers: TCW (I even voted for that one myself). Anyway it's always nice to know that people still appreciate the work I'm putting out here, and the fact that I'm consistently nominated for DOTM, even if I actually rarely win one, shows that.

Preview for the next show will be up a little bit later, and I should have that next show posted up sometime between now and next Saturday. I wish I could post at Phantom's or D-Mack's pace, but the combination of the longer match write-up's I've built my rep on (and besides I'm really rubbish at editing myself anyway) and various other factors mean's that I can realistically only really post one show a week. That's something myself and the readers of this diary will just have to be content with and let's be honest there are slower moving diaries than this out there and they still pull in the readers through quality over quantity (exhibit A: No Neck's: PWC)

BHOTWGPuroresu.com

BHOTWG visit the Kunamoto Sports Field in Kyushu on Monday 20th September, as the Ultimate Tag League Continues.

On the opening night World Tag Team Champions The Rebellion fell to a shock defeat at the hands of Team INSPIRE's Rapid Danger and things won't get any easier for the pre tournament favourites as they take on the Junior Tag Team Champions, The Black Heart Flying Squadron who will be buoyed by their victory over Wild Fire. Can Kiyaru and Scorpion continue their winning ways or can Shimedzu & Miyamae bounce back from their opening round defeat?

Meanwhile Rapid Danger (Iesada & Pathlow) will look to build on their shock win over The Rebellion, when they take on Black Magic (Taira & Masuno) with the former World Tag Team Champions looking to bounce back from defeat at the hands of Explosive Tension (Sanda & Okazaki), whilst the RAGE duo themselves take on Wild Fire (Toshusai & Onodera) who are looking to get their first points on the board, after falling to defeat at the hands of Junior Tag champs, The Black Heart Flying Squadron.

Heading up the non UTL matches is a mouth-watering four corner survival featuring four of Burning Hammer's best with World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa, King of Fighters Tadiyuki Kikkawa, Junior Champion Sensational Dragon and perennial Junior Championship contender Black Cobra all stepping into the ring against one another. This one's only for bragging rights but the victor will be brimming with confidence after over-coming not just one, not just two but three of BHOTWG's finest in the same match.

In six man tag action the number one contender for the World Championship Kinnojo Horri teams with Size of the Fight to take on Optimum Impact and Hinote Dojo graduate Omezo Shikitei, and there will be a pair of eight man tags as RAGE's Fuganaga, Shibanumo, VENOM and Yoshii Shiomi take on the Macho-Universe quartet of Mister Macho, Barei Yasujiro, Haru Kurofuji and Mystic Dragon whilst Roku Sotomura, Masutaro Kataoka, Stone Yoshikawa and Merle O'Curle will be looking to pull off an upset against the Sekigun quartet of Elemental III, Marihito Masuko, Sanetomo Shiriashi and Sessue Kawate. Rounding out the main show, The Incredible Koyama and Nisso Yuasha meet in a 'David vs Goliath style' one on one showdown.

The pre-show will feature a pair of bonus singles matches as Gareth Wayne takes on Tiger Fuyuki and Red Panther goes up against White Samurai.

Here is a full run-down of the card for Show#6 of the Combustion Tour

Combustion Tour- Show #6-

Ultimate Tag League- First Blast: Second Shot!!

(Kunamoto Sports Field, Kyushu, Monday 20th September 2010)

Ultimate Tag League- First Blast (30 Min Time Limit):

World Tag Team Champions-

The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)

vs

Junior Tag Team Champions-

Black Heart Flying Squadron (The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion)

Rapid Danger (Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow)

vs

Black Magic (Yasuhiko Taira & Yasunobu Masuno)

'Representing RAGE'

Explosive Tension (Chuichi Sanda & Masaaki Okazaki)

vs

Wild Fire (Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera)

'Aces High' 4 Corner Survival (30 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Burning Sekigiun'

World Champion- Hiroaki Nakasawa

vs

King of Fighters- Tadiyuki Kikkawa

vs

Junior Champion- Sensational Dragon

vs

Black Cobra

8 Man Showdown#1 (20 Min Time Limit):

'Representing RAGE'

Mitsunari Fuganaga, Toshiki Shibanumo &

Little Fury (Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM)

vs

'Representing Macho-Universe'

Mister Macho, Mystic Dragon &

Universal Excellence (Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji)

8 Man Showdown #2 (20 Min Time Limit):

2010 BOSJ Cup Winner- Elemental III,

Marihito Masuko & Snow Lizzard (Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate)

vs

Masutaro Kataoka, Roku Sotomura,

Stone Yoshikawa & Merle O'Curle

Six Man Battle (15 Min Time Limit):

Kinnojo Horri &

Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)

vs

Optimum Impact (American Optimus & Super Joshuya) &

Omezo Shiketei

'David vs Goliath' One on One showdown (15 Min Time Limit):

The Incredible Koyama

vs

Nisso Yuasha

Pre-Show Matches (10 Min Time Limit):

Gareth Wayne vs Tiger Fuyuki

Red Panther vs White Samurai

Predictions Form:

UTL: The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Black Heart Flying Squadron (Kiyaru & Scorpion)

UTL: Rapid Danger (Iesada & Pathlow) vs Black Magic (Taira & Masuno)

UTL: Explosive Tension (Sanda & Okazaki) vs Wild Fire (Toshusai & Onodera)

Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Tadiyuki Kikkawa vs Sensational Dragon vs Black Cobra

Fuganaga, Shibanumo, Shiomi & VENOM vs Macho, Mystic, Yasujiro & Kurofuji

Elemental III, Masuko, Shiraishi & Kawate vs Kataoaka, Sotomura, Yoshikawa, O'Curle

Horri, Kokan & Konda vs American Optimus, Super Joshuya & Shikitei

The Incredible Koyama & Nisso Yuasha

Gareth Wayne vs Tiger Fuyuki

Red Panther vs White Samurai

Archived