Disclaimer:Once again I'm doing another dynasty. The WCW one was on hiatus since I had started working a job and I was unable to continue. Once I managed to get free time, I watched Joe Vs Styles from 2005 and which led to this. Hopefully I will able to continue this one to my fullest extent. I'll start from Turning Point 2005. The prologue isn't my best but I tried. Oh and once again, I'm not using TEW for this but I do have the game and it is indeed awesome.

Total Non-stop Action, the uprising of Professional wrestling. Three years ago in Nashville, Tennessee, Jeff Jarret along with his father founded TNA. And within one year, TNA grew a buzz around indy wrestling and the X-Division was a huge success. Guys like AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Jerry Lynn and others made TNA a marketable profit. Plus WWE cast-offs like Raven, Jeff Hardy and Rhino contributed to TNA. Within two years, TNA gained a TV deal, even if it was Fox Sports Net it still was a step forward. After another succesful year, TNA gained a mainstream TV deal, Spike TV. Now TNA faced a challenged, how would they do when they recievecd mainstream attetion. Could they build themselves to become competition for the WWE? We will find out soon enough but for many experts, TNA is next. TNA is the future of Pro Wrestling. And the future is upon the wrestling world!

Turning Point 2005 Results

Sabu defeated Abyss (with James Mitchell) in a Barbed Wire Massacre

Jay Lethal and Matt Bentley (with Traci) defeated Alex Shelley and Roderick Strong (with Austin Aries)

Raven defeated Chris K

Team Canada (Petey Williams, Eric Young, Bobby Roode and A-1) (with Coach D'Amore) defeated The 4Live Kru (B.G. James, Konnan, Ron Killings and Kip James)

Chris Sabin, Sonjay Dutt and Dale Torborg (with A. J. Pierzynski) defeated The Diamonds in the Rough (Simon Diamond, David Young and Elix Skipper)

Christian Cage defeated Monty Brown to become the number one contender for the NWA Heavyweight Championship.

Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) defeated America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris and James Storm) in a Tables match despite interference from Team Canada.

Samoa Joe defeated A.J. Styles © to win the TNA X Division Championship

Joe made Styles pass out to the Coquina Clutch. After the match Christopher Daniels saved AJ from a beating from Joe.

Jeff Jarrett © defeated Rhino to retain the NWA World Heavyweight Championship

Next is the rosters.

TNA Roster

TNA Roster Face Heel Tweener

TNA Champions

NWA World Heavyweight Champion: Jeff Jarrett

NWA Tag Team Champions: Chris Harris and James Storm

TNA X-Division Champion: Samoa Joe

Main Eventers

Jeff Jarrett

Christian Cage

Monty Brown

Abyss

AJ Styles

Jeff Hardy

Raven

Upper Mid-carders

Sabu

Samoa Joe

Christoper Daniels

Rhino

Brother Ray

Brother Devon

Chris Harris

James Storm

Mid-Carders

BG James

Kip James

Ron Killings

Petey Williams

Bobby Roode

A-1

Eric Young

Alex Shelley

Roderick Strong

Austin Aries

Chase Stevens

Andy Douglas

Chris Sabin

Sonjay Dutt

Lance Hoyt

Sean Waltman

Konan

Low-Midcarders

Elix Skipper

David Young

Simon Diamond

Jay Lethal

Amazing Red

Shark Boy

Matt Bentley

Sonny Siaki

Apolo

Johnny Swinger

Tag Teams

Team Canada

Team 3D( Brother Ray and Brother Devon)

Alex Shelley & Roderick Strong

Sabin & Dutt

America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris & James Storm)

Diamonds in the Rough(Elix Skipper & David Young)

Austin Aries and Roderick Strong

Aries & Shelley

The Naturals (Chase Douglas and Andy Douglas)

Stables

Team Canada

Alex Shelley/Roderick Strong/Austin Aries

Planet Jarrett (Jeff Jarrett, Monty Brown, AMW, Team Canada, Gail Kim)

Non-Wrestlers/ Managers

Larry Zbyszko (Commissioner)

Mike Tenay (play by play)

Don West (color)

Gail Kim (Manager of Jeff Jarret, Monty Brown and America's Most Wanted)

James Mitchell (Manager of Abyss)

Scott D'Amore (Manager of Team Canada)

Traci (Manager of Matt Bentley)

TNA iMPACT December 17, 2005 Preview

This is Mike Tenay giving you the rundown for tonight's episode of TNA iMPACT.

Last Sunday on our Turning Point PPV, Christian Cage became the number one contender for Jeff Jarrett's NWA World Heavyweight Championship. That title match will take place at Final Resolution on January 15, 2006. But tonight in the main event, Christian Cage tags up with a close friend of his in the "War Machine" Rhino as they square off with the NWA Tag Team Champions Chris Harris and James Storm known as America's Most Wanted. You know the cunning Jeff Jarrett is telling his allies in AMW to weaken Cage as much as possible. This should be a great main event.

Speaking of the NWA Heavyweight Champion, Jeff Jarrett retained his championship against Rhino. But the main story is after the match when the lights in the IMPACT Zone went off and the legendary scorpion symbol appeared on the titantron. Many wonder was that a sign indicating the return of one of the greatest wrestlers ever?

Recently, Alex Shelley, Austin Aries and Roderick Strong have formed an alliance in the X-Division. And where ever those three go, Shelley's camera follows them. Tonight, Alex Shelley and Austin Aries will take on rivals Chris Sabin and Matt Bentley in a match that should showcase some of the X-Division's finest. And if you recall at Turning Point, Matt Bentley pinned the ring leader to this group in Alex Shelley. And for the past few weeks, a rivarly between Shelley and Sabin has been brewing due to the lack of respect that Shellely has to the point of mocking Sabin's mentor Jerry Lynn. Can this alliance lead to a succesful victory?

Speaking of X-Division, the undefeated, unstoppable Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe defeated the Phenomenal One AJ Styles to capture the X-Division gold. However, the Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels, a rival of Styles, saved AJ from a beating. Christopher Daniels was put on the shelf thanks to a brutal beatdown at the hands of Samoa Joe and tonight, the Fallen Angel himself will explain his actions. This should interesting to here what Christopher Daniels has to say.

And the final match announced tonight will be "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy square off with Team Canad's captain Petey Williams. Williams along with Team Canada and America's Most Wanted have unfinished business with Team 3D, but Petey better prepare for the daredevil Jeff Hardy.

So don't miss TNA iMPACT, on Saturday starting a 9ET/6PT!

Confirmed Matches

America's Most Wanted(with Gail Kim) Vs Christian Cage and Rhino

Alex Shelley and Austin Aries(with Roderick Strong) VS Chris Sabin and Matt Bentley

Jeff Hardy Vs Petey Williams(with Scott D'Amore)

I just can't go against Cage

Alex Shelley and Austin Aries(with Roderick Strong) VS Chris Sabin and Matt Bentley

Due to Strong assistance

Jeff Hardy Vs Petey Willams(with Scott D'Amore)

I call a no result. Even though this is pre-world title I don't see Jeff losing. At the same time, Petey could be a big player so a draw builds him without hurting Jeff.

I think I got into TNA soon after Turning Point 2005. Will be interesting to follow this for old times sake just cause TNA was so awesome at this time.

• 2 weeks later...

TNA iMPACT December 17, 2005

The pyro explodes throughout the arena as TNA iMPACT begins. The TNA faithful are on their feet.

Mike: Welcome to TNA iMPACT, four days removed from a blockbuster Turning Point PPV. I'm Mike Tenay, alongside with Don West and Don, what a PPV it was.

Don West: No doubt about it. Folks, if you missed it, I advise that you catch the review because Turning Point was off the hook and just like tonight will be too. I can't wait.

Tenay: Me either partner.

The lights soon dim only to see the countdown begin; the fans know who it is. As the music kicks in, the new number one contender for Jeff Jarrett's NWA belt struts down the tunnel, receiving a great ovation. Cage isn't in ring gear and instead is sporting casual clothes. Cage slowly walks down the ring, playing to the fans until he grabs a mic. The fans continue to chant his name as a ****y grin appears on his face.

Cage: If I didn't know better, I would have to say that all my peeps in the Impact Zone are happy to see me.

The fans cheer after that.

Cage: Well, I glad to see all of you too. See, Captain Charisma has been in a jovial mood ever since Sunday when I defeated Monty Brown to become the number one contender for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. See, the self proclaimed Alpha Male ran his mouth about how he was going to dominate me. And how he would give me the POOOOUNCE! But you see, talk is talk and for every time he said that he would beat me that just made this win much sweeter.

More cheers from the TNA faithful.

Cage: Now that Monty is an afterthought, in a month from now, I have the chance to do what I came to do here in TNA. And that's to win the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. And most importantly, I want to take the title of Jeff Jarrett! I want to be put in with names like Harley Race…Ric Flair…Ricky Steamboat…and all the legends that have carried that belt!

Cheers from the fans.

Cage: See Jarrett, you walk about here like you're some god and that you can bully anyone to get what you want. You think that you're little group can enforce things around here. But let me tell you something Jarrett. Christian Cage is not the one to be bullied. Christian Cage is not the one to be messed with. You want to know why you can't Jeff. It's simple; I won't back down until I become the champ!!

The fans chant his name.

Cage: All of my peeps know that Christian Cage is the finest in TNA and I rest assure my loyal fans that I will be home the gold at Final Resolution. Because it's been a long time coming man. You use politics and mind games to screw with your opponents but Christian Cage is different from them. I won't be intimidated by you and I won't quit. So you better beat me good because win loss or draw, I'm still gunning for the most prestigious belt in this business!

Cage is suddenly interrupted by the music of the Alpha Male Monty Brown. The bury heavyweight walks out to the ramp in casual clothes while gathering pretty good heel heat.

Brown: If I was you Cage, I wouldn't worry about Jeff Jarrett and focus on the Alpha Male. See, after that fluke of a victory, I'll find my way into that title match because I truly deserve that NWA Heavyweight title shot.

Cage: See folks, Monty Brown is suffering from either two things. One, he might be in denial that yours truly pinned him in the middle of this six-sided ring. Or and most likely, Monty's memory brain cells are fried and probably is having a problem trying to understand what I'm saying.

The fans laugh as Brown begins to seethe.

Brown: You better shut your mouth Cage.

Cage: No Monty, you need to shut yours! See Monty, that's all that you are. You are nothing more than a hype machine. No matter what excuse you can make, everybody in this arena saw me pin you 1...2...3. And you better get used to that because at Final Resolution, that's my title shot and there's nothing you can do to justify that. And if you don't know, now you know!

Cage's music blasts through the PA system as Brown continues to seethe in anger and realization while Christian Cage plays to the crowd.

Alex Shelley and Austin Aries(with Roderick Strong) Vs Chris Sabin and Matt Bentley(with Traci Brooks)

Pre Match:Shelley's music blasts through the PA system as Aries, Shelley and Strong walk out to decent heel heat. Shelley of course has that camera that he brings to ringside and puts it on its stand before entering the ring. As Shelley and Aries pose, the entrance of Sabin and Bentley come out slapping a couple hands at ringside. The match soon begins.

The Match: The ****yy Shelley starts off with Matt Bentley. Both men circle the ring before a tie up occurs. It's Shelley with the early advantage by successfully applying a nice side headlock. Bentley easily reverses the hold and whips Shelley into the ropes. Shelley runs back and dishes out a nice Flying Forearm Smash. However, Shelley taunts his fallen opponent by putting his foot on the face of Bentley. Shelley continues his showboating until Bentley slaps the taste out of Shelley's mouth. From there, a brawl begins to the point where Bentley gains the advantage. A crisp, sharp whip by Bentley sends Shelley into the turnbuckle. Matt goes full speed ahead only to meet Alex's feet. Shelley soon arm drags his opponent, and then applies another side headlock. Bentley this times counters into a backdrop; 1...2.., Shelley kicks out. The tag is made to Sabin and Sabin lands a body blow to the ribs of Shelley. Sabin lands a hard chop to the chest that has Shelley cringing. Sabin now hits a nice Snap Suplex, followed by a legdrop; 1...2.., Shelley rolls the shoulder. The man from Hell, Michigan slowly picks up Shelley and whips him to the turnbuckle. Shelley leapfrogs Sabin and Sabin leapfrogs Shelley and Shelley leapfrogs him! Finally this cycle is broken when Sabin hits a beautiful twisting kick, following by a Missile Dropkick from an oncoming Matt Bentley; 1...2.., Aries breaks up the count. At this point, Shelley is cowering in the corner, comically trying to get some distance. As Sabin goes to his opponent, Aries snaps off a great enzuigiri and then Shelley rocks Sabin with a Superkick. Shelley goes on all fours as Aries uses his back to hit Bentley hit a nice dropkick that sends him to the floor. The brash duo taunt before preparing for their plancha. They both charge and together, they hit respective Suicide Dives as Aries went through the bottom rope! Shelley and Aries high five Roderick Strong as they have Bentley and Sabin reeling. Shelley puts Bentley back in the ring; 1...2.., Bentley rolls the shoulder.

Shelley quickly hits a Spinning Sole Kick, followed by the single leg takedown and finishing with a STF. Bentley struggles to reach the ropes as he in glued to the middle of the ring. While Shelley has the hold clinched in, Aries gets in the ring and lands a low-angle dropkick to the face of Bentley! Great teamwork there; 1..2.., Bentley kicks out at two. As Traci tries to rally behind her man Shelley tags in Austin Aries. Aries lands an enzuigiri, followed by Shelley's superkick then stuns Bentley. Finally, Aries lands a clothesline as Shelley lands a chop block at the same time;1..2.., Matt kicks out again. Aries begins his assault with stomps to the chest of his opponent. Soon, Aries applies the seated chinlock. Traci rallies the fans to cheer for his man as Sabin wants in. Bentley manages to reach a vertical base and breaks off the hold. Aries for an enzuigiri, but whiffs and Bentley land a Belly to Back Suplex. Both men are down as the fans chant Sabin's name. Aries quickly tags in Shelley. Alex tries to grab Bentley's leg foot in order to stop him but Bentley tags in Sabin! Sabin lands a Springboard Dropkick onto his fellow Michigan man. "The Future" clotheslines Shelley, that rocks him with a enzuigiri variation. Sabin quickly lands an Overhead Gutwrench backbreaker rack flipped sideways into an implant DDT;1..2.., Alex rolls the shoulder. Neither man from the apron has moved out of the ring. Instead watch Sabin and Shelley go back in forth. Shelley racks the eyes of Sabin and then connects on a Cross–armed scoop brainbuster;1..2.., Chris Sabin kicks out. Aries now ascends the top rope, but he climb was stalled that to Bentley. Both men brawl on top of the turnbuckle until both men knock each other down to the floor. Roderick Strong tries to interfere, but he quickly gets a dropkick from Sabin. Shelley whiffs a Superkick and then Sabin connected a Spinning Sole Kick. Here it comes! No, Cradle Shock attempt blocked by Shelley who goes for Slice Bread #2. Sabin shoves Shelley chest first into the turnbuckle. Sabin lands a roundhouse kick to the back of Shelley's head. Sabin then follows with a Superkick that ends with the Cradle Shock;1..2...3!

Winners: Matt Bentley and Chris Sabin

Abyss(with James Mitchell) Vs "Dynamite” Jay Lethal

Pre Match: Jay Lethal walks out first and slaps a couple fans' hands. Lethal is also one of the protégés of Jerry Lynn along with Chris Sabin and Sonjay Dutt but tonight, he must worry about 6'8, 350 pounds of Abyss. Abyss' music hits the PA system as Abyss walks out. Mitchell quickly leads his man into the ring.

The Match: The up-and-comer Lethal tries to wear down Abyss at the beginning of the match. Stiff kicks to the kicks temporarily wear the big man down before Abyss rocks Lethal with a hard right hand to the side of the temple. Mitchell barks orders to the Monster as he relentlessly pounds away at the young Lethal. A chokeslam is delivered by Abyss;1..2.., Abyss breaks up his own pinfall. Abyss toys with Lethal by unleashing a sick Powerbomb and then not covering him. As Mitchell loves every minute of this, Lethal actually slowly makes it to his feet! Abyss quickly charges in and Lethal dropkick Abyss in the left knee. The man named Dynamite takes Abyss down with a dropkick to the chest while Abyss was in a kneeling position. Lethal ascends the ropes! He's going for his Diving Dynamite diving Headbutt. He soars in the air and connects;1.., Abyss easily kicks out! Lethal is stunned by his stunned face turned into pain as Abyss quickly connected the Shock Treatment sitout torture rack slam. Abyss picks up a lifeless Lethal and whips him to the ropes. Jay goes back and The Monster lands a 360 angle Black Hole Slam;1..2...3!

Winner: Abyss

After the commercial break, the Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels' music hits the PA system as Daniels himself walks out to a mixed reaction but mostly cheers from the TNA faithful. No ring gear for Daniels as he replaces that with casual clothes with a vest. He enters the ring and waits for the crowd to die down a bit.

Daniels: See, the Fallen Angel isn't the one to beat around the bush and I'm not going to do that tonight. Let's cut to the chase. If all of you recall, last month after winning a match and showing why I'm the best TNA has to offer, Samoa Joe gave me the beating of my life.

Mostly cheers after Joe's name.

Daniels: I had a major concussion that hasn't healed yet. The doctors have advised the Fallen Angel to rest. But you see I can't rest! I can't sit on the sidelines and watch all the X-Division wrestlers pass me by. I can't rest and watch Samoa Joe with the X-Division championship that belongs to me!

The fans pause.

Daniels: Last Sunday, what I did wasn't to save AJ. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't have mind if AJ was put on the shelf. I saved AJ Styles to save the code Samoa Joe was ruining. I did it for me and me only. I did it to save this damn division that I have carried on my back!

Fans cheer as they remember AJ himself talk about "The Code" along with some boos.

Daniels: The Code is a set of unwritten rules that every single X-Division wrestler must obey. The Code is the backbone of the X-Division. No matter if we hate the guy standing across from us, we still must show them respect. The X-Division is all about respect! Joe, it seems you don't know anything about respect! For the past six months, you have run through every single person with no regard for their careers. For six months, you have been on a relentless warpath. For six months, you have disrespected the Code!

Daniels: That code is a code guys like me, AJ Styles, Jerry Lynn, Chris Sabin, and Petey Williams have all fought to establish. And the fact that it takes six months for someone to ruin that. So you know what Joe, how about this. Final Resolution 2006, I want you in this ring and I want that X-Division championship. I want to restore the honor of the X-Division and rid you of TNA! So Joe, if you're man enough, you will accept my challenge next week and give me, not AJ Styles, my rightful TNA X-Division title shot. And that's gossip courtesy of the Fallen Angel!

Daniels walks to the back as TNA goes to break!

Petey Williams (with Scott D'Amore) Vs Jeff Hardy

Pre Match: "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy skips his way on the face ramp and receives a great pop. Hardy is looking for a good win against the captain of Team Canada. Team Canada’s music hits the PA system as Petey Williams walks out alongside fellow Canadian Scott D'Amore and they receive good amount of heel heat. D'Amore waves the Canadian flag with pride as Williams enters the ring to begin the match.

The Match: Hardy and Williams quickly tie up to begin the matchup here. Williams gains an advantage with a rake to the eyes that blinds Hardy. Swift right hands by the fellow Canadian sends his opponent to the turnbuckle. Williams now uses precise kicks to the chest of Hardy before putting his left foot on the throat of Hardy. Petey now hangs Hardy in the Tree of Woe, gets onto the second rope, steps on their groin and proceeds to sing "O Canada." The ref pulls Williams back but he quickly charges and lands a dropkick to the chest of Jeff;1..2.., kickout. Williams soon kicks Hardy to the outside before taunting the fans. He waits for the Enigma to reach a vertical base which he does. He soars into the air and perfectly hits his Slingshot into a headscissors takedown. Petey quickly rolls Hardy back in the ring;1..2.., Hardy kicks out again. Petey begins to unload on several vicious stomps before mounting Hardy. Williams now ascends the top rope. Williams' attempt is cut off as Hardy kicks Petey in mid-air. Jeff now grabs the head on Williams and plants it down with a forceful Reverse DDT. Hardy is down while D'Amore is trying to motivate his fellow Canadian to stand up. Hardy reaches his feet first followed by the former X-Division champion. A wild swing by Williams is easily countered as Hardy stuns Petey with a Sitout Jawbreaker. Hardy bounces off the ropes to hit a clothesline, followed by a forearm smash. Hardy quickly Williams into the counters. The Charismatic Enigma charges in, but runs into Williams' boot. However, Jeff managed to catch them and swings them to the apron. Hardy now grabs the back of Williams' neck and plants him down with an unique neckbreaker;1..2.., D'Amore puts Petey's foot on the ropes. Hardy is pissed and shouts profanities toward the Team Canada manager. Petey turns Hardy around and proceeds to connect on a headscissors takedown. The crafty Canadian lands on his feet and hits a Russian Legsweep. Williams soon motions the Canadian Destroyer and is ready to pounce. Hardy gets to his feet and Williams has him in position. During the move however, Hardy catches Williams' legs and drives him down with a Sunset Flip Driver! Hardy now ascends the ropes. Swanton Bomb is connected;1..2..3! Hardy wins!

After the Match: Hardy celebrates when Bobby Roode, Eric Young and A-1 run down the tunnel, into the ring and attack Hardy from behind. Roode and Young put the boots to the Charismatic Enigma as A-1 picks up the captain of Team Canada. Roode picks up Hardy and nails his Northern Lariat. The fans soon cheer as Team 3D run down to the ring. Brother Ray hammers away at EY as Brother Devon clothesline Roode to the outside. A-1 fights back with Ray, but Hardy attacks him from behind. The three clear out the ring and stand tall as Team Canada retreats!

Winner:Jeff Hardy

A promo concerning Final Resolution aired.

Pre Match: The Tag champs walk out with Gail Kim and receive good heel heat from the fans. AMW slowly but arrogantly walk down the ramp and into the ring. Soon, the lights go dim and the countdown begins. When it reaches one, Rhino walks out of the tunnel as Christian Cage standing in the middle of the ramp with his back turned against the fans. Cage turns around and slowly walks down to the ring along with Rhino. Cage plays to his fans as Rhino enters the ring. TNA takes it's final commercial break.

The Match: After the break, Christian Cage lands some stiff knife edge chops to "Cowboy" James Storm. The replay shows Cage easily dominating Storm. Back to the action, Cage connects on a DDT;1..2.., Storm rolls the shoulder. Double C tags in logtime friend Rhino. The two lift Storm up and connect on a Double Suplex followed by the Double Elbow Drop;1..2., Cowboy rolls the shoulder. Rhino agressively whips Storm to the turnbuckle and charges in. Storm moves out of the way as The War Machine lands right shoulder first into the steel post. Storm takes advantage with a Double Knee Backbreaker;1..2.., kickout at two. "Wildcat" Chris Harris is tagged in. The two work exclussively on the injured right shoulder of Rhino before taking him down with a Double Clothesline. Harris begins to hammer away at Rhino with hard shots to the head. Quick cover;1..2., Rhino kicks out. Cage and the crowd rallies behinds Rhino as Harris stomps away at the War Machine's right shoulder. Tag is made by Storm. Storm has Rhino in a Bearhug as Harris bounces off the ropes and hits a nice clothesline;1..2.., Rhino kicks out. Cowboy stomps on the shoulder of Rhino, then locks him in a modified armbar. Rhino is nowhere near the ropes or his partner, but that doesn't make him quit. The War Machine reaches a vertical base and uses his left hand to hammer away at Storm. Storm pulls the hair of Rhino and then stuns the bury heavyweight with a Standing Enzugiri. Storm nows places him in position and succesfully lands the Eye of the Storm spinning crucfix toss;1..2.., Rhino kicks out again. Another tag is made to Chris Harris. The NWA World Tag Team champion whip Rhino to the ropes and attempt and Double Clothesline. Rhino ducks through both and takes both men down with a Double Flying Clothes. All three men are down and the fans want Christian Cage to tag in. Rhino crawls ro his corner as AMW try to pull Rhino back. Ehino makes the tag and Cage immedatly ascends the ropes to hit Harris with a Missle Dropkick. Clothesline to Storm followed by another one. Cage stuns Storm with a hard shot that led to an Inverted DDt;1..2.., Harris breaks the count. Rhino charges into the ring and fights off Harris. Harris pushes Rhino away, but this gave Rhino the chance to land a huge Gore on Harris. Rhino kicks him to the outside, leaving Cage and Storm in the ring. Cage ascends to the second rope and lands a Diving European Uppercut. Cage once again heads to the top rope and connects on the Frog Splash;1..2.., kicksout at two. Storm rakes the eyes of Cage which leads to the Superkick;1..2.., another kickout! Storm is in disbelief but quickly tells Kim to bring him one of the title belts. The frustfration of Storm prompts him to swing for the fences. Cage easily ducks and plants him with the Unprettier;1..2..3!

After the Match: "The King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett's music hits the PA system, sounding off instance boos from the fans. Jarrett simply walks down to the ramp with his NWA World Heavyweight Championship on his left shoulder. Cage dares him to enter the ring, but for some reason, Jarrett is grinning. Suddenly from behind, the Monster Abyss led by James Mitchell attacks Christian Cage. Hard right hands by Abyss rock Cage as Mitchell barks orders. As rhino tries to enter the ring, his is cut off by the Alpha Male Monty Brown and AMW. Meanwhile, Abyss hits Christian with his Shock Treament. Jarrett slowly enters the ring and tauns to a fallen Cage. He instructs Abyss to finish him off. Abyss soon lands an impactful Black Hole Slam! Mitchell enters the ring and shakes the hand of Jarrett as 5/10th of Planet Jarrett stand over a fallen Cage. It looks like Abyss is the eleventh new member and that might spell bad news for Christian Cage's title hopes!

Winners:Rhino and Christian Cage!

TNA Xplosion December 18, 2005 Results

As another episode of TNA Xplosion ended on Sun Sports, the opening match saw great display of the X-Division. Sonjay Dutt engaged in battle against the athletic member of the Diamond of the Rough Elix Skipper. Primetime had some assistance from Simon Diamond and David Young along with his athletic offense, but Dutt's quickness eventually led to the victory.

Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens, known as The Naturals, showed why they are former World Tag champs as they defeated Lance Hoyt and Sonny Siaki. The Naturals are deterimed to move up the rankings back into the tag title hunt and move wins like thhis will certainly do so.

In the final match, Ron "The Truth" Killings, who has stated on TNA.com that he cut ties with both Konan and BG James, defeated Sean Waltman. Killings has also stated that he wants to become NWA World champ again and he starts his quest on the right foot here.

Catch the replay of TNA Xpolsion on TNAWrestling.com and don't miss another minute of the future of Wrestling, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling!

Matches Results

Sonjay Dutt defeated Elix Skipper(with David Young and Simon Diamond)

The Naturals defeated Lance Hoyt and Sonny Siaki

Ron "The Truth" Killings defeated Sean Waltman

TNA IMPACT December 24, 2005 Preview

Once again wrestling fans this is Mike Tenay giving you a preview of the upcoming TNA IMPACT. But before that, on behalf of TNA, we wish all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Last week after their match, Christian Cage and Rhino were brutally attacked by Planet Jarrett and the Monster Abyss. It seems that James Mitchell and Jeff Jarrett has joined forces and that is a scary thought. We will hear more from this supposed alliance tonight.

At the Turning Point PPV, Konnan turned on the now defunt 4LivKru. Tonight for the first time, Konan addresses the TNA faithful and explain on why he would turn on his friend BG James.

Speaking of 4LivKru, Ron "The Truth" Killings cut ties with the bickering former firnds last week and return to singles competition. Tonight, Killings faces the Alpha Male Monty Brown. Brown has stated that one way or another he will be in the NWA World Title match at Final Resolution. Who wins this battle?

The feud between Team 3D and AMW/Team Canada continues as tonight, Team 3D teams up with Jeff Hardy to take on Petey Williams,Bobby Roode and "Cowboy" James Storm. Williams still has his beef with the Charismatic Enigma after suffering defeat to the hands of Jeff Hardy.

In the main event, the undefeated, unstoppable new X-Division champion Samoa Joe defeds the belt for the first time against Chris Sabin. Sabin has earned this match as TNA management has been impressed by his recent performances. Saoma Joe is relentless on his attack and not one X-Division wrestler has defeated him. Also Sabin has the heart of a champion, Samoa Joe is a unstoppable force and Sabin's heart might be good enough to pull out the victory. Will Chris Sabin end Joe's short title reign as well as his undefeated streak?

Tune in to TNA Wrestling on Saturday 9ET/6PT!

Confirmed Matches

Monty Brown Vs Ron Killings

Team 3D and Jeff Hardy Vs Petey Williams/Bobby Roode/James Storm

TNA X-Division Title Match:Samoa Joe© Vs Chris Sabin

• 4 weeks later...

TNA IMPACT December 24, 2005

Team 3D and Jeff Hardy Vs James Storm, Petey Williams and Bobby Roode (w/ Gail Kim, Chris Harris and Team Canada)

Pre Match: TNA IMPACT immediately opens with the entrance of Jeff Hardy as the fans cheer him on. Hardy plays to the crowd as he enters the ring. While that happens, the fans continue to cheer as Team 3D make their way down the ramp. Brother Ray and Brother Devon look focused on getting some revenge against their arch-rivals. Team's Canada's music hits the PA system as all of Team Canada and AMW come out together and provoking strong heat from the crowd.

The Match: Hardy starts off with "Cowboy" James Storm. Instead of traditional wrestling, both men decide to just begin brawling. Hardy gains the upper hand with a shot takes sends Storm down. Hardy quickly takes Storm down with a clothesline, then stuns the latter with a sitout jawbreaker then takes him down with a mule kick. Jeff goes to work with precise kicks to the mid-section that sends Storm to the bottom of the ropes. Hardy now goes for his Rope-aided dropkick, but Storm kicks the feet of Hardy and the latter lands hard on his back. Storm quickly goes to work with hard right hands to the face before the tag to Petey Williams. Williams and Storm both stop on Hardy in the corner before the ref forces Storm to go to the outside. Williams connects on a crisp snap suplex before executing the first pinfall of the match; 1...2.., kickout at two. The former X-Division champion picks up his opponent and connects on a nice superkick, followed by a leg lariat. Williams then sings his country's national anthem which draws major boos from the fans. Tag is made to fellow Canadian Bobby Roode. Hardy fights back with right hands for both men. He soon runs to the ropes, bounces off the ropes and lands a Flying Forearm Smash on Williams, but Roode uses his powers to land on a nice Scoop Powerslam;1..2.., kickout at two. Roode attacks the mid-section of the Charismatic Enigma as Brother Ray and Brother Devon want to enter the match. Once again the enigmatic Hardy fights back. However, Roode quickly ended his offense with a Double A Spinebuster; 1...2.., another kickout. Tag back to Williams. The former NWA World Tag champs go for a double team move, but Hardy evades and clotheslines both men! Hardy now makes the tag to Brother Devon! Devon clotheslines Williams, then Roode. He ducks a clothesline from Storm and nails him with a corkscrew 360 back elbow smash; 1...2.., Williams breaks it up at the last second. Hardy soon enters the ring and clotheslines the captain of Team Canada to the outside. Storm quickly tosses Hardy to the outside as well. Roode and Storm try double teaming Devon but Brother Ray stops that. Ray sends Storm to the outside. Now, Brother Ray takes Roode down and Devon ascends the top rope. Devon soars off the top ropes and plants Roode with a headbutt to the groin. 3D is on the horizon. Just as Roode reaches a vertical base, the rest of Team Canada and Chris Harris storm the ring and assault Team 3D. The ref calls for the bell shortly after.

After the Match:Eric Young and A-1 stomp away at Brother Ray as AMW, Petey Williams and Bobby Roode work on Brother Devon in the opposite side of the ring. Jeff Hardy soon runs into the ring and tries to attack Petey Williams but that was quickly dismissed as they pounced on him like a pack of wolves. More boos echo throughout the IMPACT Zone as Jeff Jarrett, Abyss, James Mitchell and "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown enter the ring. The champ instructs the rest of his stable to toss the lifeless bodies of Team 3D and Jeff Hardy aside as the fans boo Planet Jarrett.

Winners by DQ: Team 3D and Jeff Hardy

Jarrett: I don't give a damn if you boo us because each and every one of you knows we are better than you!

More jeers erupt.

Jarrett: Team 3D, Jeff Hardy, you should know that once you are Planet Jarrett's enemies, you've already lost the battle. Just like you Rhino and most importantly, Christian Cage. Cage, you can rally all of you friends all you want, but the fact of the matter is that Planet Jarrett destroys all. And now that we have acquired the services of the 6'8, 350 pound monster in Abyss, bad things will continue to happen. Now Cage, at Final Resolution, you and me go one on one for this belt. This belt means everything to me. This belt is the sole reason why I am in TNA. And if you think that you can beat me for it, you're wrong. I've faced the toughest and strongest challengers walking this green planet. Raven, Rhino, Ron Killings, even Monty have tried to take this away from one. And all of them have failed time in and time out. I am the only King of the Mountain Cage and I plan on being that for a very long time.

More boos erupt as Monty Brown grabs a mic.

Brown: Rhino, you claim to be some War Machine, some Man Beast. But the only beast here in this Serengeti is the Alpha Male Monty Brown. So how about in three weeks, you face me at Final Resolution that way we'll see who's the real beast is! And after I hit you with the POUNCEEE, I'll be that last beast standing!

Jarrett:Ya' have played the tune. Planet Jarrett will make you pay the piper!

Planet Jarrett stands tall in the ring. However, the cameraman show spot Raven along with Cassidy Riley in the rafters looking displeased with the whole ideal as TNA goes to commercial break.

Monty Brown Vs Ron "The Truth" Killings

Pre Match:Brown is already in the ring as Ron Killings soon walks out to the ring and draws cheers from the fans. Truth slaps some of the fans' hands as he enters the ring.

The Match:Killings and Brown tie up before Brown elbows Killings to the temple. Brown hammers away at the ex 3LK member in the corner before tauting. This turns out to be a mistake as Killings fires multiple rights to the Alpha Male. Killings clotheslines him, then connects on his Corkscrew Flying Foreman Smash;1..2.., Brown kicks out. Ron now slowly picks up his opponent and slams him down with a Scoop Slam then a leg drop;1..2.., another kickout. Killings picks up Monty and whips him into the corner. The Truth charges in but Brown puts his two boots up. Brown quickly runs into the ropes, comes back and just turns Killings inside out with a clothesline;1..2.., kickout. Brown quickly nails Killings with a Vertical Suplex then mounts the Truth with right hands. Later on, Brown whips Killings to the ropes. The Truth comes back and Monty Brown explodes with an Exploder Suplex. Killings rolls to the outside as the Alpha Male is on pursuit. The self-proclaimed Beast of the Serengeti slams the back of the Truth into the guardrail. Brown then sends his opponent driving into the steel steps. Brown quickly pounds his chest as TNA goes to break.

After the break, Brown has a chinlock applied to the Truth as the replay shows Brown connects on a Fallaway Slam on the outside. The fans chant the fan favorite in Ron Killings as he struggles to evaded from this hold. Brown soon grabs the neck of Killings on the bottom rope and plants his right knee on the neck. Brown picks him up and then connects on a crisp Double Underhook Suplex;1..2.., Killings kicks up. The Truth shows life and fights back with right hands to the ab section of Brown's body. Brown turns on the switch and kicks Killings squarely in the jaw;1..2.., another kickout. Brown proceeds to lock in another chinlock. As he wrenches back with the hold, the fans chant Killings on again. This time, Ron reaches a vertical base and elbows the ribs of Brown. He breaks the hold and capitalizes with Jumping Calf kick. Both men are down, but it's Killings who is close to his feet. Both men reach a vertical base and Brown swings for the fences and misses. Killings stuns The Alpha Male with a hard right hand followed by two more. The Planet Jarrett member is taken off his feet with a clothesline, followed by another. Killings some whips Brown to the ropes, but that is countered. Killings runs back, dodges a clothesline from Brown and takes him down with a Crossbody. Killings plays to the fans as he ascends the the turnbuckle. The Alpha Male reaches his feet and takes Brown down with a Missile Dropkick;1..2.., Monty rolls the shoulder. Killings slowly picks Brown to his feet and then plants him the Truth or Consequences Vertical suplex stunner;1..2.., Brown reaches the ropes at the last second. Killings soon signals for the Axe Kick. He kicks Brown in the mid-section and proceeds to run to the ropes. He is unaware that Brown quickly does the same thing. Once he realizes that, Brown delivers an impactful Pounce;1..2..3! The Alpha Male escapes with a victory.

Winner:Monty Brown

Mike Tenay: Another impressive win for the Alpha Male Monty Brown.

Don West: Monty Brown just might be the true beast of TNA. But I bet Rhino has to differ about that.

Tenay: Earlier today, I sat down with Konan and ask he some questions regarding his actions at Turning Point. Now let's see that interview.

Earlier today, Mike Tenay is sitting in the middle of the ring with Konan.

Mike Tenay: First off before we start, I thank you for taking this time to answer some questions. Now, 3Live Kru was one of the greatest trios in TNA history. You, Ron Killings and BG James were former NWA Tag Team champions. This year, when BG James' old friend Kip James entered TNA, friction started between you three. Now, when it was apparent that Kip was sincere in helping you guys out, you were skeptical. Two weeks ago, after your loss, you grabbed a chair and hit both Kip and BG James. Me along with all of your fans want to know why?

Konan: Why Mike? You see, me, Ron and BG were the most dominant trio in this company. We were loyal to each other. We had each others' back no matter what. So when BG allowed Kip James to join, I felt betrayed. He knew that Kip was trying to break us but even time he tried BG would tell us that he didn't know what he was doing.

Tenay: BG never betrayed your trust Konan. He was just trying to help out a friend.

Konan: Trying to help out a friend? No, he was more concerned with him rather than Planet Jarrett kicking my ass and Ron's ass. He was supposed to have our backs. When we started 3Live Kru, we said that we would have each others' back. Kip was the enemy and BG was blind to that. But you know what, when I nailed both of them in the head with a chair, I felt relief. Ron felt relief too. I realize that BG James is a liar. I realize that he cannot be trusted. That's why 3Live Kru is over. It's not because of me. It's because of him.

Tenay: So what does this leave you. Ron has already stated that he has cut ties with both of you and has re continued his singles career. Will you do the same?

Konan: First, I wish Ron the very best. Don't forget that I got your back any day of the week unlike other people. As far as me, I'm going to rid TNA of BG James and that gringo Kip. It's time for me to call a few friends.

TNA goes to break after that statement.

Backstage Jeremy Borash is standing with Chris Sabin who is with Jerry Lynn, Jay Lethal and Sonjay Dutt.

Borash: I'm standing with the number one contender for the X-Division championship Chris Sabin. Now Chris, you have fought Samoa Joe in the past and just like everyone else, you have lost. Will tonight be a different story as you try to recapture the X-Division belt?

Sabin: For months Samoa Joe has beaten the very best in this division. Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles and even myself has fallen victim to Samoa Joe. But Joe, tonight will be a different story. For months, you have disrespected the Code of the X-Division. For months, you have tried to end careers. But tonight, I-

Sabin is cut short by the arrival of Alex Shelley, Austin Aries and Roderick Strong. Storng has Shelley's camera as the ****y Shelley walks on screen.

Shelley: Do you actually think you can beat Samoa Joe? That's so funny I forgot to laugh.

Strong proceeds to laugh.

Shelley: Enough Roddy. The fact of the matter is that the only person capable of defeating Samoa Joe is myself and I'm the one who should recieve the title shot. Let's face the facts, I'm more charismatic, good looking and I haven't lost to Samoa Joe. As far as this phantom "Code", who cares about it. Is Old Man Lynn's little teaching left you stupid.

Aries: No, they're stupid anyway.

Lynn: You know what, I'm tired of you three punks disrespecting the X-Division. What do you want anyway.

Shelley: Oh really Jerry. The Code is as fake as a three dollar bill.

Storng: There isn't a three dollar bill.

Shelley: No crap Roddy. Shut up and keeping holding on the camera. As far as what I want Jerry. I challenge you to a match at Final Resolution.

Lynn: What are you trying to pull. You know I have neck problems.

Shelley soon sucker punches Jerry Lynn square in the face.. Sabin, Lethal and Dutt soon engage in a brawl with the three. Security restrains the six as Lynn holds his jaw on the floor.

X-Division Title Match: Samoa Joe© Vs Chris Sabin

Pre Match: The music of the Samoan Submission Machines hits the PA system as the fans soon chant the name of the X-Division champ. The 280 pound Samoan walks on the ramp, oblivious to the fans. He walks down to the ring and the interesting fact is that he still holds that towel of AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels' blood on it but he wears it with pride. As Joe enters the ring, the challengers soon walks to the ring. Sabin looks focused and ready to go in this X-Division title match.

The Match: Joe menace stands in the corner as Sabin stares into the eyes of the camp. Once the bell sounds, Sabin quickly charges toward Joe's corner and Joe quickly sends him down with his One-armed side slam. Joe immediately grabs Sabin and unleashes fury of palm strikes. Joe soon shoves Sabin into the corner and jabs him repeatedly. He wasn't done as he nails a Jumping twisting enzuigiri while facing away from the opponent;1..2.., Sabin somehow rolls the shoulder. Joe then puts Sabin in a sitting position. He first lands a Chop to the back followed by a football kick to the chest and tried to finish with a Jumping Knee Drop. Sabin evades and Joe lands on his right knee. As the champ is momentarily down, Sabin uses this to his advantage and dropkicks the big men off his feet. Sabin waits for the larger opponent to reach he feet which he does. Sabin springs in action by springboarding off the second to nail Joe with a Tornado DDT. Sensing the lost of control in the match; Joe rolls to the outside as Sabin plays to the crowd. Sabin runs to the ropes, comes back and attempts a Suicide Dive but Joe catches Sabin with another twisting kick! The fans chant Joe's names as he tosses Sabin back in the ring;1..2.., kickout at two. Joe drags Sabin to the bottom turnbuckle and proceeds to use his patterned Face Wash. He soon runs to the ropes, comes back to strike Sabin with a powerful running low-angle single leg dropkick. The protege of Jerry Lynn is dazed and confused as Joe continues the attacks. Chris shows some life with stiff kicks to the hamstring of Joe. Sabin soon reaches a vertical base and hits a Running Elbow Smash that stuns Joe. Clearly Sabin is feeling the effects of Joe since his speed has declined. Sabin soon stuns Joe with a Twisting Enzuigiri of his own followed by Diving Hurricanrana;1..2.., Joe powers his way out. Sabin signals for something. Joe reaches his feet and actually tries to connect on the Cradle Shock. However, he can't lift Joe and his plans fail. Joe tries to take Sabin's head off with a clothesline, but Sabin ducked and Superkicks him. Chris then goes for what seems like another enzuigiri when Joe evades and then hits an Inverted atomic drop followed by a running single leg dropkick and finished with a running senton. Joe continues by hitting another running senton that draws blood from Sabin's mouth. Joe then puts Sabin on the top turnbuckle and then climbs up the second rope. He puts Sabin on his right shoulder. Oh no. Island Driver from the second rope!;1..2...3! Joe remains X-Division champ!

Winner and still X-Division Champion: Samoa Joe

The music of Christoper Daniels' hits the PA system as Daniels walks to the ramp with a mic in his hand.

Daniels: Hey Joe, over here. Last week I challenged you and now I want an answer. Do you accept my challenge or not?

As Joe is about to answer. the arrival of AJ Styles draws cheers from the fans as he walks on the other tunnel.

Styles: Daniels, I have a challenge for you. Both of us want a piece of Joe. Both of us want that belt, especially myself. So how about this; at Final Resolution I want AJ Styles Vs Christopher Daniels for one last time!

The fans pop for the match. You can tell they approve.

Styles: Come on Chris, Larry Larry Zbyszko has already agreed so TNA management is allowing us to have our final rematch.

Daniels: You know what AJ, that sounds like a better idea. I'll kill two birds with one stone. I accept your challenge strictly because I want to prove to everyone that I'm better than you!

Styles: Then it's settled. In three weeks, we'll see who is the better man. And as far as you go Joe, I haven't forgot about you. After I beat Christopher Daniels, you're next!

Joe stares at both men as TNA fades to black.

TNA Xplosion December 25, 2005

This is Mike Tenay and Merry Christmas to all here in TNA and Xplosion was as great as those presents from your family.

Continuing from their rivalry, Austin Aries from Alex Shelley's camp and Jay Lethal, another protege of Jerry Lynn, went one on one. After ten minutes on great action, the interference of Roderick Strong spelled doomed for Jay Lethal as Aries grabbed the victory.

In a triple threat match that showed the X-Division as the best high fliers in the sport, Eric Young grabbed a victory over the Amazing Red and Roderick Strong. Strong was distracted by Sonjay Dutt and Chris Sabin which caused some commotion as Alex Shelley and Austin trash talked Sabin and Dutt throughout the iMPACT Zone. Young grabbed the victory thanks to Scott D'Amore.

In the main event, Ron Killings bounced back from the lost to Monty Brown by defeating Team Canada's Enforcer Bobby Roode. After the match however, Konan came up on the ramp and applauded his former 3Live Kru member. Does Konan mean what he says by having Killings' back?

Xplosion Results

Austin Aries defeat Jay Lethal

Eric Young defeated Amazing Red and Roderick Strong

Ron Killings defeated Bobby Roode

TNA IMPACT December 31, 2005 Preview

We are two weeks away from the first pay per view of 2006 as Final Resolution draws closer and closer. But, tonight marks the final IMPACT of the year and what a card we have in store tonight. Tonight we will witness some awaited rematches from this year.

First matchup will see the "Monster" Abyss take on Jeff Hardy. This is a rematch from Against All Odds and Destination X as the two men took a win from each other. One of the most brutal feuds is renewed tonight as this goes in with the war between Planet Jarrett and Christian Cage's alliance. Who will win this time?

Almost three after the shocking betrayal, BG and Kip James tag up against Eric Young and Bobby Roode. This is a recent rematch but that match saw both teams with four man on their teams. Things have changed as Konan ended 3Live Kru with two chairs shots to the skull of BG and Kip. This should be a very interesting match.

The main event is a rematch from the main event from Bound For Glory. The NWA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett takes on the War Machine Rhino in what should be a intense, pyscial match. Rhino has accepted Monty Brown's challenge for Final Resolution but would love to grab a win over the man who took the NWA World title awa from him. The X-factor of this match is Gail Kim as she will try everything to secure a Jeff Jarrett victory. And of course the relucant Jackie Gayda will be alongside Kim as Kim continues her blackmail against her.

So don't miss the final IMPACT of the year! TNA Wrestling, only on Spike TV!

Confirmed Matches

"The Monster" Abyss(with Father James Mitchell) Vs Jeff Hardy

Eric Young and Bobby Roode(with Scott D'Amore) Vs BG and Kip James

The King of the Mountain"Jeff Jarrett(with Gail Kim and Jackie Gayda) Vs Rhino

Archived