The Rise of a Dream

Total Wrestling Action

Week 1 April 2006

Hello Total Wrestling Action fans this is Mike coming to you from the Ohio Jewish Center, with your weekly T.W.A. report. Coming off of “Crash and Burn” we witnessed as Frankie Perez was able to keep the title around his waist as he defeated Big Problem, but Big Problem had the last laugh in the form of Larry Wood. Both men delivered a post match beat down which left the champ down and out until the return of “Mr. Psyche Out” himself, Remmy Skye came to the ring and saved Frankie Perez. So what would happen as we make our way to “Fools Gold”.

The posters in the area said something about a new tournament starting up and I guess this was an opening match of that tournament as Flemmy Lemming took on Joss Thompson. Thompson was coming off of his win against Tyler James Bailey at “Crash and Burn”, so who would win in the battle of young upstarts.

Both men locked up at the sound of the bell, with Thompson getting the early advantage wringing out the left arm of Lemming. Thompson quickly moved to a side headlock but Lemming countered into a back suplex dropping Thompson on the back of his head. Lemming went for a knee drop to the head but Thompson rolled out of the way causing Lemming to connect with the mat. Thompson regained control with a European uppercut to the jaw before sending Lemming into the ropes, and hitting Lemming with a clothesline. Thompson kept control of the match as he brought Lemming to his feet only to drop him again with a DDT. The crowd really was fairly quiet as Thompson dropped an elbow to the chest of Lemming before bringing him to his feet and tossing him outside the ring. As Lemming was on the outside he searched for something outside the ring and must have found what he needed because when Thompson was coming through the ropes to the outside Lemming clocked him in the head, causing Thompson to fall like a dead weight. Lemming rolled Thompson back into the ring and covered him as the referee counted the three count allowing Flemmy Lemming to advance in the “Nonstop” title tournament.

The crowd was really flat for that one, so I hope that does not spell doom for this tournament.

Next it was the in ring return of Remmy Skye as he took on Thomas Morgan. Both men shook hands in the center of the ring as the bell sounded before locking up. Morgan pushed Remmy against the ropes and delivered a knife edge chop before sending Skye into the ropes. Morgan attempted a clothesline but Skye ducked it hitting a clothesline of his own on the rebound. Skye quickly brought Morgan to his feet, connecting with a forearm and bodyslam combination as some of the crowd cheered that sequence. As Morgan made it to his feet, Skye delivered a nice dropkick sending Morgan into the corner. Skye attempted to connect with a clothesline in the corner, but Morgan was able to slip out causing Skye to hit the turnbuckle. Morgan took advantage of the mistake and kneed Skye in the back before lifting him on the turnbuckle, it looked as if Morgan was going to try a second rope back suplex of Skye, but Skye was able to recover and hit a couple of back elbows to the face of Morgan who went crashing to the mat. As Morgan laid on the mat, Remmy Skye regrouped on the top rope and once Morgan made it back to his feet, hit the Skye Diver for the victory in his return to the ring.

It’s wasn’t a five star classic, but it was a good return to the ring for Skye.

As Skye was still in the ring, Perez came down and asked for a microphone. Perez thanked Skye for helping him out at “Crash and Burn” and he knows that Larry Wood and Big Problem won’t stop until they get what they want. Perez then offered his hand to which Skye accepted as a small cheer could be heard from the crowd.

After the Skye and Perez segment it was time for the aforementioned Larry Wood and his debut match as he took on Crockett Tubbs.

Wood came to the ring first to maybe one or two boos from fans because of the attack on Perez but no reaction beyond that. Next Tubbs came walks to the ring VERY slowly. I feel sorry for this kid. Tubbs climbed into the ring, and stood zero chance. The bell rang and Wood just picked Tubbs off his feet and threw him into the corner before stalking him and connecting with a nasty running clothesline in the corner. Wood just laughed as Tubbs slumped in the corner. Wood continued the toying by picking up Tubbs for a body slam and threw him to the center of the ring. The match ended quickly as Wood just took a running start and delivered a sick elbow to a lifeless Tubbs on the mat, before the referee counted a quick one, two, three. As Tubbs laid on the mat, some boos rang out as Problem could be seen coming down to the ring. Problem got in the ring as Wood held up Tubbs allowing Problem to connect with a sick boot to the face of Tubbs. Thankfully before the two could do anymore damage Remmy Skye and Frankie Perez came storming out to the ring to chase the two monsters off to end the show.

Overall it wasn’t as bad, as Skye’s in ring return came off well. Now I personally liked the Wood and Problem sequence with Skye and Perez but surprisingly I think the crowd was not into it as much as I though. Other then that I will say that the Ohio Jewish Center was packed tonight as the final gate said 257 people showed up, with the drop in ticket prices this week it will be interesting to see if tonight’s prices will just go back up next week or if the noticeable increase in the audience will get Total Wrestling Action to keep prices where they are.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thursday Week 1 April 2006

The gang gets back to the office after the latest Total Wrestling Action.

Charles: Did you get a look at the latest numbers for the show?

Duncan: With almost a full house we pulled in over fifteen hundred, we beat our gate sales for February with one show.

Charles walks into the office and notices that his desk is empty.

Charles: No report from Kevin yet.

Duncan: Charles, I wanted to tell you that I have decided to take the offer from New York City Wrestling, but I told them that you would come before them.

Charles: See if you can find us some good wrestlers

Duncan: Also Charles, in trying to find replacements, I know you said you wanted someone to replace Threepwood, but I just had to send an offer to Emma Chase, as she left United States Pro Wrestling.

Charles: Remember if you talk with her, we can’t back a truck up and sign her to whatever she wants.

Duncan: Understood

John walks in the conference room

John: I hope you don’t mind, Charles but I sent out another request for Public Access Select to pick us up.

Charles: I doubt they will but it’s worth a shot.

As the gang is sitting around the table the phone rings

Charles: Hello….Yes let me put you on speaker. You’re on

Kevin: Hello guys this is Kevin. I wanted to call you and talk to you about last night’s show because I have some concerns. Let me give you the grades for the segments then I will talk to you about the final grade.

Charles: Ok?

Kevin: Lemming versus Thompson I gave an “E” only because both wrestlers are really not that well known to the audience. Also I don’t know if your going to expand upon this or not but seeing Flemmy Lemming use an object to knock out Thompson with was just odd.

Charles: You couldn’t see the object

Kevin: From my advantage point, yes I could. Remmy Skye’s return to the ring against Thomas Morgan I thought was a “C-“. For being Skye’s first match back in awhile he did better then I thought he would, given his previous matches where he just mailed it in. The alliance between Perez and Skye was a no brainer and I thought it was good you mentioned it. I gave that piece a “C”. Now with Wood’s debut, I gave it an “F” only because many people don’t know who Wood is and plus “knocking out” Tubbs again was overkill I think. Now your final segment with Perez and Skye saving Tubbs from a Wood and Problem beatdown, I gave an “E” to because again not many people care about Wood yet and the save would have come off better if Tubbs was not been knocked out during the match. It came off as Skye and Perez saving a rag doll.

A brief pause is heard before Kevin speaks again

Kevin: Now on to the final show grade. The reason I asked you if you were sure about changing your classification was that while in the ring your fans won’t see that much of a difference, there is a big difference in how we grade the two classifications. One thing that is extremely important in the “Sports Entertainment” classification is not just the use of storylines, but the number of storylines you have going on at the same time. Now I am not going to tell you that number, you will just have to figure it out on your own. Because of this error, I gave the show a grade overall of “E”.

Nobody speaks as the gang lets this information sink in

Charles: Thank you Kevin

Charles ends the call

Charles: Well, with that information I am going to head out for the night.

Charles gets up and heads home

Friday Week 1 April 2006

Charles gets to the office.

Duncan: Hello Charles…I talked with Emma Chase again last night and she told me that she thinks she is worth eighteen hundred with a downside of twelve hundred on a non-exclusive contract.

Charles: And what did you tell her?

Duncan: I think she is a great talent and I hope she gets clean but we can not afford to offer contracts that high.

Charles: She would be great to have but, you made the right call.

The phone rings and Charles picks it up

Charles: Hello?...Oh yes please…let me put you on speaker

Duncan: Who is that?

Charles: That is Samoan Machine. He said he received a letter from John about coming to work for us.

Duncan: Really?

Charles: I guess he works for Golden Canvas Grappling, he is currently tag champs with Rhino Umaga.

Duncan: He must be good then.

Charles puts Samoan Machine on speaker

Duncan: What brings you to our company?

Machine: I was working a Golden Canvas Grappling show, and I received a letter from Mr. Anderson. In the letter it said that he had seen some tapes of me, and thought I would be a good addition to the roster. I talked with my boss, Mr. Furusawa and he said that it would be ok to come to the states and apply my trade.

Charles pulls up some files on G.C.G. and Samoan Machine

Charles: Looking at your file I think you would fit in well with our roster and our current champion, Frankie Perez. Now here at Total Wrestling Action we offer non-exclusive contracts averaging out to be nine months in length, so you can still work with Golden Canvas Grappling if you want.

Machine: Thank you, sir

Charles: Now I must warn you that it might be a few weeks before we can put you in shows.

Machine: That would be ok, it would give me time to work things out here.

Charles: Ok, I guess to sign with us, we would like to offer you a nine month non-exclusive contract at four hundred.

Machine: If I was not making international flights to be at your shows, I would say yes but I need more.

Duncan: Point taken

Charles: How about four hundred and fifty then?

A pause from the other end

Machine: Ok, that can work for now

Charles: Great, I’ll fax the contract over to you and call you with more details as we decide upon them.

Machine: Thank you

Duncan: Welcome aboard

Charles ends the call

Charles: That’s great, we got a champion for very little. Now we can fire Threepwood and have someone to fill his spot.

Duncan laughs a bit

Duncan: What about teaming American Machine and Samoan Machine, and just calling them “The Machines”

Charles: Maybe down the line.

Charles: Well with that done, I am going to head out. We can discuss Samoan Machine’s details tomorrow.

Charles leaves the office

Saturday Week 1 April 2006

Charles walks into the office, grabs a cup of coffee and heads into the conference room.

Charles: Hello all

John: I just got a call from C.H. Threepwood, saying you fired him through FedEx.

Charles: Yes.

John: Why?

Charles: I don’t care if the guy is a local wrestler, I told you he called me up and said that he wanted out of his contract. We have someone better to replace him.

John: Who?

Charles: Your boy, Samoan Machine. The one you sent the letter to.

John: Cool

Charles: I fact that is who I want to discuss.

Duncan: With Machine, I can see him working nicely against wrestlers like Perez, American Machine, Problem and Wood.

Charles: The two questions I have are where do we start him on the roster, and should he be a face or a heel?

Duncan: If we want to put him against Perez and American Machine he would be better as a heel, if we put him against Problem and Wood he would have to be a face as he is smaller then both of them.

Marv: Right now we have a flood of Heels in the company, I think he would do better as a face and then we can let the fans reaction decide for us.

Charles: I think we have more opportunity with Samoan Machine as a face right now.

Marv: How do we bring him in?

John: Right now one of our biggest issues is that we don’t have the resources currently available to us to keep everyone happy. Look at the roster on Wednesday, many of the members of the roster are angry. They just don’t want to admit it.

Charles: Ok?...So if we want to plan for the upcoming show. We have the next match in the “Nonstop” title tournament.

Duncan: American Elemental versus Ace Youngblood right?

Charles: Correct

John: Now that Perez and Skye have joined forces, I think it would be a good week to have them be in a tag match.

Marv: But the question is who do we put them against?

Duncan: Bailey is just sitting there as his Thomas Morgan. That gives Bailey someone to stronger to work with and learn from.

Charles: Plus both of them have nothing to do with the tournament.

Duncan: So what do we want to do with Machine vs. West.

Marv: Well we had Machine beat Vegas at “Crash and Burn”. Machine wants West so lets have Machine face someone leading to a post match response from West.

John: I think Machine versus Devine could be a good match

Duncan: I agree

Charles: So we have Perez and Skye versus Morgan and Bailey, Elemental versus Youngblood in the “nonstop” title tournament and finally American Machine versus Devine.

John: Right

Charles: Guys I am going to head out and take the day off tomorrow. I will see you all Monday to get ready to leave.

Sunday Week 1 April 2006

Charles stays home to relax

Monday Week 2 April 2006

Charles gets to the office and goes to the conference room

Duncan: Hello Charles. So you want to leave for the show today?

Charles: I want to spend tomorrow talking with wrestlers

John and Marv walk into the office

Charles: Lets go guys

John: Where we going

Charles: I want to get to the arena and talk with the wrestlers tomorrow

John: Ok then

The gang leaves for the show

Tuesday Week 2 April 2006

The gang is at the Ohio Jewish Center in a side room

Charles: Today, with the wrestlers here I want to meet with some of them. Can you call American Elemental?

John: Sure

John calls American Elemental who picks up his phone from the hotel

Elemental: Hello?

Charles: This is Mr. Zulas. How are you today?

Elemental: I am ok today, but if you really want to know the truth, I am disappointed that I have not been used more in the company.

Charles: I am sorry you feel that way, but I will tell you that you are in the “Nonstop” title tournament versus Ace Youngblood.

Elemental: Thank you, sir.

Charles: See you tomorrow

Charles ends the call

Charles: I think Elemental took that better then I thought. Anyone else we should talk with.

John: I have heard some rumblings from Darryl Devine

Charles: So call him up

John dials Darryl’s cell phone

Charles: Hello Darryl this is Mr. Zulas. How are you?

Devine: Doing good

Charles: I heard you have some recent issues with us, and we want to talk with you.

Devine: I’m actually in the building. I’ll be there shortly.

Moments later Devine shows up to the room

Charles: I have heard that you have had some issues with your position in the company.

Devine: It’s not really my position he the company, it’s the lack of shows I have been involved in.

Charles: We know, a lot of wrestlers want to be on shows but we only have a limited amount of time per show. Just hang in with us; you are one of the main building blocks for us. Just give us time.

Devine: Ok then, you better not be lying to me.

Charles: Listen we have you in a match against American Machine this week.

Devine: Ok.

Devine gets up to leave.

Charles: Well I am going to head back to the hotel, us I will see you all tomorrow.

Wednesday Week 2 2006

The gang is backstage before the show

John: Remember Kevin, said one problem with the last show was the number of storylines.

Marv: We have increased that number this week which should help.

Charles: How does the crowd look

Duncan: Same as last week

Charles: Good

The roster begins to file around the gang

Charles: Hello, and welcome to another T.W.A. show. Now I know some of you have concerns and it was great to talk to you about them. Remember my door is always open. Here is tonight’s line up. This week we are going to open with the big guns and have Skye and Perez team up to take on Bailey and Morgan, post match Perez and Skye you will challenge Problem and Wood for “Fools Gold”. After the challenge we will have another first round match up in the “nonstop” title tournament as American Elemental will take on Ace Youngblood, after that match we will have the main event as American Machine will take on Darryl Devine. To close the show Buddy Lee West will challenge American Machine for “Fools Gold”.

Duncan: Everyone have a good night and remember we are behind you.

Total Wrestling Action

Week 2 April 2006

Hello Total Wrestling Action fans this is Mike again, coming to you from a packed Ohio Jewish Center with your weekly report. Last Week we witnessed the alliance of Remmy Skye and current Total Wrestling Action champion, Frankie Perez, in their fight against Big Problem and Larry Wood. We also witnessed the start of the tournament to crown the new “nonstop” title holder. I don’t know about that name but Flemmy Lemming was the first to move on as he defeated Joss Thompson.

This weeks show started with the aforementioned tag team of Remmy Skye and Frankie Perez as they took on the pairing on Tyler James Bailey and Thomas Morgan. Morgan came to the ring first followed by Bailey to little reaction from the crowd in attendance. Skye and Perez came to the ring together to a decent reaction to from the crowd. Perez and Morgan started the match as the two locked up in the middle of the ring. Perez connected with a quick forearm to the face before sending Morgan to the ropes, and connecting with a hip toss taking Morgan to the mat. Perez then dropped a quick elbow to the chest of Morgan, before posing for the fans. Perez brought Morgan to his feet and whipped him into Skye in the corner. Perez tagged Remmy into the match. Skye then monkey flipped Morgan out of the corner. Morgan hit the mat and slowly made his way to the corner to tag Bailey in the match. Even though Bailey was a fresh man, tagging him in may have been a bad move as Remmy immediately kicked Bailey in the gut before running towards the ropes and coming back off with a running bulldog dropping him in the center of the ring. Remmy went right to the top rope and waited for Bailey to get to his feet before hitting the Skye Diver for the three count.

Once the match was over, Frankie Perez asked for a microphone. Perez said that he and Skye are a team and that if Wood and Problem want to cause a problem for Total Wrestling Action. Perez and Skye would be more then willing to solve it at Fools Gold.

Remmy and Perez worked well as a team, but I think the match suffered as they did not give the four enough time to really do anything. A Perez and Skye versus Problem and Wood would be fun to watch.

After Remmy Skye and Frankie Perez left the ring it was time to continue the “Nonstop” title tournament as American Elemental and Ace Youngblood faced off. With this being their third match up since End Games I was looking forward to this one.

American Elemental and Ace Youngblood both came to the ring in a few cheers from the crowd; Youngblood maybe a few more. As the bell signaled the start of the match Elemental ran to the ropes as Youngblood missed a clothesline, Elemental hit a running dropkick on Youngblood. Youngblood made it back to his feet but was caught with a roundhouse from Elemental staggering Youngblood backwards. Elemental then pushed Youngblood against the ropes and sent him into the ropes on the other side hitting a hot shot and Youngblood came off the ropes. At this point American Elemental was in control. Elemental came over to Youngblood who was holding his throat and brought him to his feet, but this time Youngblood delivered a couple of rights to the gut before gaining control of the match with a nice DDT. Youngblood trying to catch his breath picked up Elemental and dropped him back down with a Samoan drop. Youngblood went to the outside and slowly climbed up the top rope, waiting for Elemental to make it to his feet. As Elemental made it to his feet, Youngblood came off the top with a flying clothesline, but American Elemental had the presence of mind to drop back down as Ace Youngblood crashed and burned from the top rope. Elemental pulled Youngblood to his feet and hit a brainbuster sending Youngblood’s head crashing into the match before picking up the win and the one, two, three allowing him to join Flemmy Lemming in the second round of the “Nonstop” title tournament.

This was a decent match as these two seem to get better against each other each time they face each other.

Next it was time for the main event of the evening as Darryl Devine and American Machine faced off. Both men locked up as the bell sounded. Devine found the early advantage as he raked the eyes of American Machine before picking Machine up for a backbreaker. Devine bounced against the ropes and nailed a nice basement dropkick to the face of Machine to knock him back to the mat. Devine brought Machine to his feet and went for a backslide, which is odd for this early in the match. Machine had way too much left as Machine just rolled through the backslide attempt before quickly getting to his feet and connecting with a clothesline. Devine got back to his feet and Machine hit an atomic drop before doubling Devine over with a hard kick to the gut. Machine set Devine up for a stump piledriver and nailed it driving Devine’s head into the mat. Machine backed up to the ropes as he waited for Devine to get to his feet when out of nowhere Sgt. Buddy Lee West and Keith Vegas came to the ring. Vegas distracted the referee which allowed West to blast Machine in the back with a steel chair. Devine slowly get to his feet and covered Machine as the crowd booed getting the victory. As Machine laid in the ring West challenged Machine for “Fools Gold” to end the night.

The match was good as the crowd got behind the match as both showed why they are two of the up and coming stars in wrestling today. The interference from Vegas and West came off well. I hope Machine accepts this match for “Fools Gold”.

Overall it was an improvement from last week’s show and it really set up “Fools Gold” nicely. Hopefully Total Wrestling Action can use this week as a spring board to help them build for the future.

Thursday Week 2 April 2006

The gang makes it back to the office. Charles goes inside and finds Kevin’s report while the rest are unpacking the car. Charles goes to the conference room and waits for the gang. Moments later the gang comes into the conference room

Charles: Marv how New York City Wrestling doing?

Marv: I don’t know, I do not work for them anymore

Charles: Really? Sorry about that.

Marv: They are keeping with Rock Downpour instead

John: So Charles is that Kevin’s report?

Charles: I have them right here. Kevin gave the opening tag match a “C-“. He believes Remmy Skye has improved in the ring lately. He also gave the post match challenge segment a “C-“ saying that he hopes Wood and Problem accept the challenge. He thought the Elemental versus Youngblood match was better then last week’s Lemming versus Thompson tournament match, giving it a “D”. Machine versus Devine was a good main event getting a “C-“, he thought that West performed well in his role, getting the crowd to get even more behind Machine with the attack. He gave the challenge a “C”. This week we must have had the correct number of storylines as our final grade was a “C-“.

Duncan: Great news.

Charles: Next week’s card is fairly well set so, if you guys want to head home after a long night last night. Be my guest.

The rest of the gang gets up and leaves for the night, while Charles stays behind. Charles checks news from around the wrestling world.

Charles: Angry Gilmore’s contract is coming up

Charles turns on his computer and types a letter to Angry Gilmore

TO: Mr. Gilmore

RE: Signing with Total Wrestling Action

Hello Mr. Gilmore

My name is Charles Zulas, and I run Total Wrestling Action out of South Bend, Indiana. We are a young and up and coming company with stars like Sgt. Buddy Lee West, Champagne Lover, and current T.W.A. champion Frankie Perez. You are a well known wrestler to fans and wrestlers alike with great skills. We strongly believe you can help bring our company to the next level. If you would like to meet with us or see a Total Wrestling Action show, we perform at the Ohio Jewish Center, Wednesday nights.

Thank you

Charles Zulas

Charles faxes the letter away and leaves for the day

Friday Week 2 April 2006

Charles gets to the office where the gang is waiting for him.

Duncan: Hello Charles

Charles: Hello Duncan. Today I want to get the show planed

Marv: Sure

John: Well to continue the “Nonstop” title tournament. Lover versus Parker for another first round match.

Duncan: To continue the Perez and Skye versus Wood and Problem storyline, we should have Wood and Problem in a tag match. We could put them against Vegas and Tubbs and see how they work as a team.

Charles: Ok, I don’t expect much in ring anyway

Marv: So what about the Machine versus West story that seems to be building?

Duncan: Well West has yet to Thomas Morgan

Charles: That could be a good match

Marv: So what’s happened in the world?

Duncan: Supreme Wrestling Federation held “The World is Watching” in front of 15,000 people. Sam Keith retained the North American title over Bart Biggz, High Concept defeated Squeeky McClean and Texas Pete to keep the tag titles, Flex faced Pecs to keep the Shooting Star title and in the main event Christian Faith beat Steve Frehley to retain the World Heavyweight title.

Charles: I have some things I have to take care of at home, so I will not be in tomorrow

Saturday Week 2 April 2006

Charles takes the day off to deal with non T.W.A. issues

Sunday Week 2 April 2006

Charles gets to the office and finds an letter on his desk from Angry Gilmore

TO: Charles Zulas

RE: Signing with Total Wrestling Action

Mr. Zulas, this is Angry Gilmore. Thanks but no thanks on your offer to join T.W.A.

Charles heads to the conference room after grabbing a cup of coffee

Charles: Hey guys what did I miss?

Duncan: Well Devine retained the national title at a United States Pro Wrestling show and Brent Hill lost again at North of the Border Pro Wrestling Super Slam. Oh by the way we have just over two weeks until the networks start looking for shows again.

John: Hey Charles, I’ve been checking with sources, and I guess New York City Wrestling is currently hurting with less then ten thousand dollars to their name.

Charles: How are we doing so far?

John: Currently out seventeen thousand for the month

Charles: Raise ticket prices to eight dollars each and see how we do

Marv: Done

Charles: How is the mood in the locker room?

Duncan: It’s a revolving door of people being annoyed with not being on shows, it may change week to week depending if they get booked that week, but we always have a small group unhappy.

Charles: Still?

John: Still. The only way to really solve that issue is by having a longer show, for more matches or a much smaller roster to get everyone in.

Charles: We can’t go much smaller without running into issues of variety in match ups and in the past that extra time has hurt us as we just throw useless items in that end up hurting the show.

John: So what do we do?

Charles: We can discuss that, tomorrow. Also tomorrow I want first ideas for “Mayhem”

Duncan: Ok

Charles: I am going to take off for the day

Monday Week 3 April 2006

Charles gets to the office, grabs a cup of coffee and heads right into the conference room

Charles: Hello all

John: Hello

Duncan: Hi

Marv: Hello Charles.

John: Charles, looking at the books, we still need to do something to get more money in.

Marv: We could put on a second show?

Duncan: How will that help us make money, when we are currently losing money on this one.

Charles: Ok, we can raise prices and see how that does, as far as the show goes we can put on some pre-show dark matches to get wrestlers some work.…Now I want to see what ideas you guys have for “Mayhem”.

Duncan: Charles…I am going to stop you right there. Don’t you think we should wait until at least the week before “Fools Gold” to start talking about it. I mean, I don’t think anyone here would try and do us wrong, but in this age of internet wresting sites with rumors and lies. Someone could get their hands on what we decide upon and ruin “Fools Gold” because they know what is planned for after.

Marv: Remember, Mike posted something about West being moved out of the way.

Charles: Fine…Well then I have nothing else. Everyone show up on time and we will leave for the show tomorrow.

Charles gets up and walks out the door.

Tuesday Week 3 April 2006

Charles gets to the office

Charles: So is everyone ready to go?

Duncan: Yes

John: I’m ready

Marv: Ready as I’ll ever be

Charles: Lets get this show on the road

The gang leaves for the Ohio Jewish Center

Wednesday Week 3 April 2006

The gang is backstage before the show

John: Did you hear that Eric Eisen defeated Christian Faith on the last S.W.F. show?

Charles: Very bad move but I guess you need to throw a curveball in shock value in sometimes. I read that Liberty defeated Tommy Cornell again over in T.C.W. I guess their really happy with him over there.

The roster begins to file around the gang

Charles: Welcome to another night of Total Wrestling Action. Here is the line up for tonight. Before Sue and Marv head to the announce table, I want to see how Joss Thompson and Ace Youngblood work against each other. We will open up the actual “show” with a tag match of Problem and Wood versus Tubbs and Vegas.

Tubbs: Come on, man! Not again.

A small laugh can be heard from the rest of the roster

Charles: From there, Wood and Problem with accept the match with Perez and Skye at “Fools Gold”. After the acceptance we move to the third match of the “Nonstop” title tournament as Parker faces Lover. Now we won’t have you come down but the winner of that match faces American Elemental in one of the semi-final matches at “Fools Gold”. Next we will do a quick video piece on our newest member, and then move right into an interview from Sue with Perez and Skye about Wood and Problem accepting the match for “Fools Gold”. After the interview we will have our main event of West vs. Morgan, with post match involvement from American Machine.

Duncan: Everyone be safe out there and remember we are all behind you.

Total Wrestling Action

Week 3 April 2006

Hello Total Wrestling Action fans, this is Mike coming to you from the Ohio Jewish Center as we moved closer to “Fools Gold”. Last Week challenges for the team of Big Problem and Larry Wood as well as American Machine were made for “Fools Gold”. Would either challenge be accepted tonight?

As I made it to the arena tonight, two of the men who were in the “Nonstop” title tournament; Joss Thompson and Ace Youngblood made their way to the ring. With no Sue or Marv out yet I guess this was a “dark” match of sorts. The two locked up as the bell sounded. Thompson got the early advantage with a thumb to the eye, before hitting Youngblood with a European uppercut, causing Youngblood to stumble back a bit, before scoping him up with a nice bodyslam to the mat. Thompson slapped on an armbar to the left arm to keep control of the match. After a few seconds of stalling Youngblood was able to get to his feet and delivered two right hands to the face of Joss Thompson, causing Thompson to release the hold. Youngblood hit a knife edge chop to the chest of Thompson before whipping him into the ropes and nailing Thompson with a clothesline. Youngblood pulled Thompson to his feet and attempted a suplex but Thompson was able to float over and connected with a Clean Cutter out of nowhere to get the one, two, three.

After the match was over, Thompson was not done as he attacked Youngblood in the center of the ring, picking him up off the mat and connecting with a second Clear Cutter before leaving as Youngblood lay in the ring.

Overall the match seemed slow to me as neither man really got going. I think this match was more about seeing what the two could do in the ring then anything else. I will say I was a little surprised by the attack, so I wonder how Youngblood will respond.

After Thompson’s attack on Youngblood, Sue and Marv took their positions at the announce table to get ready to call the main show. Last Week we watched as T.W.A. champion Frankie Perez and Remmy Skye teamed up in preparation for their “Fools Gold” match, now it was time to see how Larry Wood and Big Problem worked together as they faced Crockett Tubbs and Keith Vegas with Buddy Lee West at ringside As the bell sounded Problem and Wood looked at each other and smiled as Vegas and Tubbs tried to decide who would start the match first. I guess they took to much time as Problem and Wood walked over and picked both men up and delivered stereo press slams dropping both to the outside of the ring as West just pulled up a chair and sat down.. Problem and Wood followed to the outside as Wood grabbed Tubbs and Problem took Vegas. Wood slamming Tubbs head into the steel as Problem sent Vegas into the guardrail at ringside. Wood shoved Tubbs into the ring before scooping up Tubbs for a side suplex. At this point I think it was obvious how the match was going to go as Wood picked up Tubbs for a sick powerbomb as Tubbs just hit the mat with a thud. Wood ended the misery and picked up the three count for the team as West continued to sit at ringside. After the three count, Big Problem asked for a microphone. Once he got it he told the crowd that they accept Perez and Skye’s challenge for “Fools Gold” and that they should look at the ring right now as this will be them. Problem then kicked Tubbs in the head.

The match went as expected I think for most in the audience, it was fun this time to see West just sitting at ringside not caring instead of his usual yelling and screaming. He knew just like the rest of us what was to happen so why bother getting worked up. While Problem and Wood worked well, it is hard to say how Tubbs and Vegas worked as the tag match was mainly two singles matches tonight.

Now it was time to continue the “Nonstop title” tournament as Champagne Lover faced off Against Steven Parker. Both men came to the ring to little reaction, which given the matches these two have produced is disappointing. Both men stood face to face as the bell sounded. Parker decided to throw the first shot and slapped Lover in the face which received no reaction for a few seconds until Lover slugged him with a right hand. Lover sent Parker into the ropes and backdropped him. Parker scrambled to the ropes to pull himself up and regroup. The two locked up, and Lover maintained control with a nice arm drag, before bouncing off the ropes to hit at basement dropkick on Parker. Lover brought Parker to his feet, which allowed Parker to rake the eyes, gaining control of the match. The Future then kicked Lover in the gut before hitting a double underhook suplex to drop Champagne Lover. Parker then hit a couple of elbows before surprising the crowd by heading to the top rope. Parker must have thought the Lover was worse off then he was because Parker missed on the moonsault as Lover rolled out of the way. Lover then picked up Parker and hit a nasty looking release german suplex, I say nasty because Parker did not move after hitting the mat. I don’t know if that was a mistake or not because Lover immediately went for the pin and picked up the one, two, three.

This match was another good one, from these two I think. I hope Parker is ok as that german did not look like it hit correctly. We have one more match left in the first round of the “Nonstop” title tournament as Darryl Devine will face off against Jacob Jett next week to see which one of them will move on.

After the match we were treated to a short video package of a wrestler who was shown suplexing and slamming wrestlers around the ring. At the end of the package the wrestler was shown standing alone in the ring with the name Samoan Machine to the right of his picture. In my opinion he looks like a good wrestler but this video received zero response from the crowd.

Once the video package ended we went backstage where Danes was with T.W.A. champion Frankie Perez and Remmy Skye she asked them about the accepted challenge from Larry Wood and Big Problem for Fools Gold. Skye said that the two men were big and had no regard for anyone else in Total Wrestling Action, but as a team he and Perez vowed to watch each others backs and stop the reign of terror these two have been on and that they will do it at “Fools Gold”. It was a decent segment, but T.W.A. needs to get a backstage interviewer so Sue does not have to do these. I think having the video package for Samoan Machine before it may have hurt the segment as the crowd really did not care for it.

Now it was time for the main event of the evening as Sgt. Buddy Lee West took on Thomas Morgan. Morgan came out to the ring first to little reaction while West came to the ring to some boos from the crowd. The two locked up as the bell sounded. Morgan gained the early advantage with a quick drop toe hold, kind of shocked that West went down to that move so early in the match. Morgan dropped an elbow to the back of West before bringing West to his feet. Morgan then hit a nice suplex on West as the crowd cheered a little. I think it was more for the slight beating West was taking early then it was them cheering for Morgan. Morgan brought West to his feet again, but this time West thumbed the left eye before hitting a headbutt. West then kicked Morgan in the gut doubling him over before dropping Morgan with a neckbreaker, as the crowd booed the comeback. West laughed at the crowd as he stepped on Morgan’s face. West brought Morgan to his feet only to drop him again with a short arm clothesline as he laughed at the crowd again. West must have felt good because he brought Morgan to his feet again and attempted another short arm clothesline, but this time Morgan ducked under and hit a quick neckbreaker of his own leaving both men on the mat. The referee counted both men as Thomas Morgan made it to his feet at the count of seven while West made it up at the count of eight. Both men locked up again, as West hit Morgan low and quickly rolled up Morgan for the three count to the disgust of the crowd in attendance.

As West made it to his feet American Machine could be seen running to the ring. Machine slid into the ring as West slid out and into the crowd leaving Machine standing in the center of the ring to close the show.

Overall the show performed well as Total Wrestling Action continued its push towards, “Fools Gold”. From an audience perspective the increase in ticket prices this week turned away some of the fans. With one show to go before “Fools Gold” I can’t what to see what happens next week for Total Wrestling Action.

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Thursday Week 3 2006</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The gang gets back to the office after another Total Wrestling Action show. Charles walks in the door and gets on his computer. Checking his e-mail he finds Kevin’s report and prints it out. The rest of the gang walks by and heads into the conference room as Charles turns off his computer and follows them in.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Marv:</span> So how do you think the “dark” match played out with Ace and Josh.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">John:</span> I liked it. It would be a good way to get wrestlers some time.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Charles:</span> I agree, but I have no idea what Joss was thinking attacking Ace after the match.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Duncan: </span>We need to have a talk with him</p><p> </p><p>

Charles pulls the report out of his back pocket</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Charles :</span> I have Kevin’s thoughts. He gave the Youngblood versus Thompson match an ”E’ as he was not impressed by Youngblood’s performance. The attack post match he gave an “F”. As for the main show he gave the opening tag match of Problem and Wood versus Tubbs and Vegas a “D” as he dislikes the idea of Vegas and Tubbs being a team, saying they just don’t work together well.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">John:</span> How can they, Problem and Wood were busy beating them into the floor.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Charles:</span> Kevin gave the Problem and Wood response segment to Skye and Perez a “C-“ . He also said he likes how Problem has improved on the stick since he started. He gave the “Nonstop title” tournament match between Parker and Lover a “C-“, he also said that he believed that this was the best match so far of the tournament. The Samoan Machine video seemed out of place and because of that he gave it an “F” The interview piece with Perez and Skye was given a “D”, he said that it was nothing against Perez and Skye but after the video package he believes that we should have had a match instead of the backstage segment. Kevin liked West in the main event with Morgan giving the match a “C-“, as well as giving the post match issues a “C-“. Overall the show was a “C-“ show and the increase in ticket prices was a bad move.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Duncan:</span> I would agree with that assessment with the ticket prices.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Charles:</span> Well guys we have a busy week and a half coming up, so get out of here and be ready to discuss final set ups to next week’s Total Wrestling Action show.</p><p> </p><p>

The gang leaves the office and heads their separate ways</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Friday Week 3 April 2006</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Charles gets to the office and immediately heads into the conference room. Charles drops a stack of files on the table before sitting down.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charles:</span> Ok guys today I want to plan out the final T.W.A. show before “Fools Gold”</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Marv:</span> Sure</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Duncan:</span> Well for the tag team main event at “Fools Gold” both teams have done tag matches. For the last week leading up to the event, we could have them do singles matches against each other.</p><p> </p><p>

Charles thinks for a moment</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Charles:</span> You know I had not thought of that. I like that idea. So who gets who?</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Duncan:</span> According to my notes, Perez has faced Problem twice, while he has yet to face Wood. Skye on the other hand has only faced Problem once.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">John:</span> And When Skye lost to Problem, Problem took him out for that month. So we could have Skye face Problem as sort of a return, revenge match and have Perez take on Wood.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charles:</span> I like it. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Duncan:</span> On top of that we have the final first round match of the “nonstop” title tournament in Devine versus Jett.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Marv:</span> Speaking of that, it’s Lover versus Elemental in the first semi final and the winner of Devine and Jett gets Lemming right?</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Charles: </span>That would be correct Marv.</p><p> </p><p>

Charles taps the table</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charles:</span> So if we have our three matches, what do we do to push the final build for Machine versus West?</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Marv:</span> Maybe we could do an interview where West explains why he attacked Machine.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">John:</span> Seems a little blah, but my guess is that we will be running short on time so we will have to do it.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Charles:</span> Ok so we have Devine versus Jett, Perez versus Wood, and Problem versus Skye for matches. We have West talking about Machine, Jett talking to Devine backstage pre-match and quick previews by Sue and Marv for the “Fools Gold”.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Duncan: </span>Hey Charles, I’ve been thinking that after watching the last show, we still need a separate backstage interviewer from Sue.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Charles:</span> I know we do, let me make some requests for meetings…I have nothing left today so if you want to leave go ahead.</p><p> </p><p>

The rest of the gang leaves while Charles heads to his desk and begins looking for possible interviewers. Charles looks through a list of names and comes across the name Farrah Hesketh. Charles writes a letter to Hesketh.</p><p> </p><p>

TO: Farrah Hesketh</p><p>

RE: Backstage Interviewer</p><p> </p><p>

Hello Farrah Hesketh</p><p> </p><p>

My name is Charles Zulas and I am the owner of Total Wrestling Action out of South Bend, Indiana. We are a young but growing company and we are looking to expand our staff with a backstage interviewer for our shows. Our shows take place out of the Ohio Jewish Center every Wednesday and we have monthly “events” the last Friday of every month. We would like to offer you an interview for the “Backstage Interviewer” position here in Total Wrestling Action.</p><p> </p><p>

Thank You</p><p> </p><p>

Charles Zulas</p><p> </p><p>

Charles finishes up the letter and faxes it off before leaving</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Saturday Week 3 April 2006</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Charles decides to take the day off to rest up for the week ahead.</p>

Sunday Week 3 April 2006

Charles gets to the office and heads right into the conference room where the gang is waiting for him.

Duncan: Well, this week is an important week for us, so how do you want to schedule it?

Charles: I want to leave tomorrow so I can talk with a few of the wrestlers on site before the show.

Duncan: Ok then. Remember Charles television stations are going to start looking for new programs next week.

Charles: Ok

Charles walks out the door

Monday Week 4 April 2006

Charles gets to the office. The rest of the gang is packing up, when Charles finds a letter from Farrah Hesketh.

TO: Charles Zulas

RE: Backstage Interviewer for T.W.A.

MR. Zulas

This is Farrah Hesketh. I received your request to come in and talk to you about joining your company Total Wrestling Action as a backstage interviewer. While I appreciate the offer, my plate is full at the moment working with Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling, the Angel Athletic Association, and Canadian Golden Combat. Good luck on your search though.

Thank You

Farrah Hesketh

Charles walks out of the office

Charles: Ok guys ready to go

Duncan: Ready

The gang leaves for the Ohio Jewish Center

Tuesday Week 4 April 2006

The gang is sitting in a side room at the Ohio Jewish Center

John: Guys I heard some rumblings about how Samoan Machine is getting tired of just sitting around backstage.

Duncan: We can put him in a “dark” match and see how he does.

Charles: I have no problem with that

John: Speaking of Samoan Machine I think it’s best that we keep him away from microphones and have him be a seek and destroy type.

Marv: That could be fun

Charles: I was looking at the plans for the “Nonstop” title tournament and I think I want to change the winner of the tournament.

John: Are you sure?

Charles: Yes

Wednesday Week 4 April 2006

The gang is backstage as the roster files in before the show

Charles: Hello and welcome to a busy week of Total Wrestling Action. Tonight we have our show and then Friday we have “Fools Gold”. Here is the line up for tonight’s show. We want to open with Darryl Devine and Jacob Jett talking backstage, we want to play on the fact that the two of you know each other and are friends because of your tag team. From there we will move on to the final opening round match of the “nonstop title tournament” as Devine faces Jett. After Devine versus Jett we will move on to the tag team war as Remmy Skye will face Big Problem and Larry Wood will face Frankie Perez in a non-title match. We will end the show with backstage issues between Problem and Skye.

The roster goes their separate ways

Charles: Joss will you stay for a moment.

Joss walks over to the gang

Charles: Last week after your match with Youngblood you attacked him. We did not ask you to do that, so why did you do it.

Joss: Youngblood made me look bad, I wanted to teach him a lesson

Charles: Next time you want to go off script don’t do it. We know what we want and we need you to follow it.

Total Wrestling Action

Week 4 April 2006

Hello Total Wrestling Action fans this is Mike coming to you from the Ohio Jewish Center with another T.W.A. show. It looks like T.W.A. officials took my advice and lowered ticket prices again as the place looks to be near capacity again. With Fools Gold just days away what would happen with Wood, Problem, Perez and Skye all in the same building?

The show started off as we looked at the video screen. Jacob Jett was standing backstage as Darryl Devine came up to him. They started talking and Devine ask Jett what he was doing in T.W.A. Jett responded by saying that he wanted to face the best wrestlers he could and that meant that he had to go through his tag partner he would do that. Devine and Jett shook hands as the screen went black.

It wasn’t a bad segment, but to have it be the opening segment of the show would not have been my idea. For those who don’t know Devine and Jett are the team of “Mighty Fine” in another company.

From there we moved on to the last first round match of the “nonstop title” tournament as Devine faced off against Jett. Both men met in the center of the ring and shook hands as the bell sounded. The two locked up in the center as Darryl Devine got the early advantage with knee to the gut of Jett, Devine then hit a snap suplex sending Jett to the mat. Devine let Jett get to his feet before hitting a nice standing dropkick. Jett slapped the mat as he came back up to his feet, while Devine just laughed. Jett must not have thought it was funny as Jett walked up to Devine and slapped him. Devine just stood there and blasted Jett with a hard right which sent Jett to the mat and to the floor to regroup. Jett looked angry as he grabbed a chair from ringside and climbed into the ring with it. Even though the ref warned him not to use it, Devine told him to go ahead. Devine must have been thinking as Jett sent the chair into the gut of Devine right in front of the referee who had no choice but to call for the bell, allowing Darryl Devine to move on in the “nonstop title” tournament.

The match itself was better then I expected. Even though I am not a fan of the finish I can see why they did it. It allows Devine to move on, and it allows Jett to say that he was not pinned in the match.

So we now have Darryl Devine versus Flemmy Lemming and Champagne Lover versus American Elemental facing off at “Fools Gold” with the winners of those two matches going at it to crown the first “nonstop title” holder in Total Wrestling Action.

With the two teams facing off at “Fools Gold” it was time to see who would have the upper hand leading into the show. Back at “End Games” Big Problem and Remmy Skye faced off, on that night Big Problem took apart Skye and took him out of action. Then at Crash and Burn, the debuting Larry Wood, and Big Problem attacked the Total Wrestling Action champion, after Perez had defeated Problem to retain the title. This brought out Remmy Skye who helped Perez fight off Problem and Wood that night. Tonight Problem and Skye fight again. Big Problem came out first to boos from the crowd. As Problem waiting in the ring, Remmy Skye came running out from the back and slide into the ring, immediately going after Big Problem. Skye landed a couple of right hands backing Problem to the ropes and then he clothesline Problem to send him out to the arena floor. As Problem was getting to his feet, Skye came off the tope rope with a cross body as the fans cheered in the arena. Skye picked Problem off the floor and threw him back into the ring before posing with the fans. As Skye attempted to get back into the ring, Problem gained the advantage with a thumb to the eye and a knee to the gut before suplexing Skye back into the ring In control now, Problem picked up Skye and delivered a nice backbreaker before taunting the fans and dropping an elbow to the chest of Skye. Problem laughed as he brought Skye to his feet and kicked him in the gut doubling him over. Problem then set Skye up for a powerbomb, but as Problem brought Skye to his shoulders, Skye rolled through and quickly rolled up Problem to the shock and delight of the fans. Skye immediately left the ring as Problem proceeded to pound the mat.

For being the first “big” match since coming back from the injury, Skye did well. I believe the crowd liked the match so I can’t wait to see what happens when these two face off again, in their tag match at Fools Gold.

Next it was time for the other half of the equation to face off as Frankie Perez took on Larry Wood. Larry Wood came to the ring first with little reaction from the audience. Wood stood in the ring as a cheer started up for the Total Wrestling Action champion, Frankie Perez who came to the ring with his belt even though this was a non-title match.

Both men stood in the ring as Wood attempted to get the early advantage with a right hand but Perez ducked and kicked him in the gut, and followed it up with a couple of forearm shots to the face, but that barely moved the tree in the ring. Wood just laughed at came down with a hard left fist to the side of the neck causing Perez to stumble. Wood then floored the champ with a massive running clothesline. Wood then brought Perez to his feet and slammed him hard with a bodyslam getting the crowd to boo his actions. Wood then stomped on the champ’s face before bringing him up to his feet. Once Perez was to his feet, Wood locked on a bearhug, attempting to squeeze the life out of the champion. The crowd began to cheer in an attempt to rally the champ as the ref dropped his arm once then twice. The ref picked up Perez’s arm for a third check but Perez still had something left as he delivered repeated rights to the head of Wood to break free of the hold. Once free Perez began to chop down the big man with kicks to the knees and gut. Perez was able to get Wood to a knee and then the champ unloaded with a nice spinning back fist to the jaw, sending Wood to the mat and knocking him out. Perez made the quick cover for the one, two, three before Wood could regroup.

As Perez went to leave the ring, the big screen showed Problem standing over a downed Remmy Skye. Perez immediately left the ring and quickly went backstage.

This match was good but I liked the Problem versus Skye match better as it was at a slightly faster pace then Perez versus Wood. The attack angle was ok as Problem and Wood needed something to go their way as they just lost both singles matches tonight.

Overall the show was not bad, but I think it would have played off better if this would have been on television instead of here at the arena. At least on a t.v. show, they go to black signaling the end of the show. Tonight, the show just stopped dead as I think people were waiting for more after Perez went through the curtain. I am glad they lowered ticket prices as the fans did come back to the show. On paper “Fools Gold” looks interesting, here’s hoping that they can pull it off.

Thursday Week 4 April 2006

The gang is back at the Ohio Jewish Center going over last minute ideas for “Fools Gold”.

Duncan: So we have Darryl Devine versus Flemmy Lemming in one semi-final while we have Champagne Lover versus American Elemental in the other semi-final.

John: The winners will face off later in the show for the “nonstop” title

Marv: Looking at the brackets I think it’s obvious to the fans who will win the two matches.

Duncan: Along with the tournament, we have American Machine versus Sgt. Buddy Lee West as well as the Perez and Skye versus Wood and Problem main event.

Charles: Remember the Total Wrestling Action title is not on the line in the main event.

John: Any thoughts as to who gets the next title shot at Perez?

Charles: The new challenger will be decided based upon the main event.

John: Ok then

As the gang is sitting back Sgt. Buddy Lee West is seen walking past the room

Charles: Mr. West

West walks in

West: Yes, Mr. Zulas

Charles: I just wanted to know if you are ready for tomorrow.

West: Yes, I am

Charles: I know you, will put on a good show. Good luck.

West: Thank you

West walks out

Charles: I am going to head back to the hotel, so I will see you guys tomorrow.

Charles leaves the Ohio Jewish Center. Meanwhile in his hotel room, Mike is posting a preview to Fools Gold.

Preview for Total Wrestling Actions Fools Gold 2006

The war between Frankie Perez, Remmy Skye, Larry Wood and Big Problem has reached a fever pitch. Big Problem as been laying waste to the roster in T.W.A. and with new found help in Larry Wood both men have vowed to destroy the roster in getting what they want. Can Remmy Skye and Total Wrestling Action champion Frankie Perez turn back the challenge of the two monsters? Will Skye even be at “Fools Gold” after the attack he suffered at the hands of Big Problem just two days ago? Come to the Ohio Jewish Center and witness the war between these four men, plus the crowning of a new champion.

Scheduled for Fools Gold

Tag Team War

T.W.A. Champion Frankie Perez & Remmy Skye vs. Big Problem & Larry Wood

Nonstop title tournament

American Elemental vs. Champagne Lover

Darryl Devine vs. Flemmy Lemming

Winners to face off later that night to crown the first nonstop title champion

American Machine finally gets his wish

American Machine vs. Sgt. Buddy Lee West

*Card subject to change

Friday Week 4 April 2006

The gang is backstage at the Ohio Jewish Center as the roster begins to file in around them

Charles: Hello to all. Thank you for a good show Wednesday, but tonight is Fools Gold. Here is the line up. We will open with a quick video package on the main event. Our first match will be Darryl Devine versus Flemmy Lemming, followed by the second semi-final of Champagne Lover versus American Elemental. After that the Elemental versus Lover winner will have a quick interview about moving on in the tournament. Then we move to American Machine versus Sgt. Buddy Lee West. Coming out of that match we move to another interview by Sue with the winner of the Darryl Devine versus Flemmy Lemming match and then we will have the tournament final. After crowning the new champion Perez and Skye will do a backstage hyping of the main event versus Problem and Wood, this will lead to the main event of the evening to close the show.

Duncan: Everyone good night and good luck. Remember we are all behind you.

The roster breaks up to do their own things before the show

Total Wrestling Action

Fools Gold 2006

The tension between Frankie Perez, Remmy Skye, Big Problem and Larry Wood has been building for months. Tonight can Perez and Skye finally put an end to the terror Problem and Wood have created? Hello fans this is Mike coming to you from the Ohio Jewish Center as Total Wrestling Action presents Fools Gold! Along with the tag team war T.W.A. will crown the first Nonstop title. Tonight’s show opened with a video package on the previously mentioned tag team war.

After the video, the opening match of Fools Gold was the first semi-final match of the nonstop title tournament as Flemmy Lemming took on Darryl Devine. Lemming came out first to no reaction from the crowd. As Lemming waited in the ring “Mighty Fine” Darryl Devine, made his way to the ring getting a few boos from the crowd. As the bell sounded to begin the match Devine and Lemming locked up with Lemming getting the early advantage with a kick to the gut before snapping Devine’s head back with a European uppercut. Lemming grabbed a hole of Devine’s head hitting a neckbreaker. Lemming slowed things down applying an arm bar on the left arm of Devine. Devine was able to break the hold as he raked the eyes of Lemming. Devine got back to his feet and drilled Lemming with a hard clothesline. Devine brought Lemming to his feet and delivered a nice belly to belly suplex slamming Lemming on the mat, before going for the pin. Devine was only able to two as Flemmy was able to get his right shoulder up at the last second. As both men laid on the mat Joss Thompson was seen walking to the ring. As both men made it to their feet Thompson could be seen walking around the ring. Lemming grabbed Devine and attempted to whip him into the corner but Devine reversed it and sent Lemming right into the referee who was knocked out. At this point Thompson climbed into the ring and nailed Lemming in the head with a steel chair as he attempted to get to his feet. Thompson left the ring as Devine covered Lemming just in time for the ref to recover. Thompson walked to the back as the referee counted the one, two, three.

The match was good, but Thompson coming to the ring killed the ending to the match. Either way Darryl Devine made it to the finals of the tournament to face the American Elemental versus Champagne Lover winner.

That Elemental versus Lover match was next. Champagne Lover came out to the ring to a few boos from the crowd. As Lover waited in the ring, American Elemental walked out to no reaction. As Elemental attempted to climb into the ring, Champagne Lover got the jump on him with a springboard dropkick from the apron, knocking Elemental to the floor. Lover brought Elemental to his feet and slams him to the mat with a quick snap suplex. Lover takes the time to taunt the fans in the front row before he brings Elemental to his feet and throwing him into the ring. Lover went for a quick pin only getting a two count as Elemental got his right shoulder up. Lover nailed Elemental with a right hand to the head before bringing him to his feet and sending him into the ropes. Elemental ducked the clothesline attempt and instead hit a flying forearm, knocking Lover to the mat. American Elemental immediately goes to the top rope and hits a cross body for a two count. Lover gets to his feet and kicks Elemental in the gut before hitting the Lover Sutnner, getting the one, two, three.

In ring it was a decent match, I think the fact that American Elemental was unknown to the audience hurt the crowd reaction. Now Champagne Lover will face Darryl Devine to crown the first ever nonstop title champion.

After the match, Sue Danes came into the ring and interviewed Lover about his match and his upcoming match with Darryl Devine. Lover said that he was the future of Total Wrestling Action and that Devine might as well pack it in and go home as he is going to win the title tonight.

The interview was good I think, Devine versus Lover looks to be a good match, hopefully they deliver.

After the interview American Machine took on Sgt. Buddy Lee West. This match came about as Machine beat West’s recruit Keith Vegas at Crash and Burn. In the past month West has tormented Machine, just staying out of his grasp until tonight. West came to the ring with Vegas first as the crowd booed and West hurled insults. Next American Machine came to the ring getting cheers from the crowd as West just stood in the ring glairing out at Machine. The bell sounded the match as both men locked up in the center. West was able to push Machine back into the turnbuckle before ramming his right shoulder into the gut of Machine. West brought Machine out of the corner and whipped him into the ropes hitting him with a clothesline sending Machine to the mat. West dropped an elbow to the chest of Machine as the crowd booed. West taunted the fans not realizing that Machine was slowly making it to his feet. When West turned towards Machine, he was hit with a spear from Machine driving him into the mat. Machine then mounted West and fired right hands to the head of West. West did all he could just to block them. Moments later Machine came off of West and yelled at him to get up. West obliged and slapped Machine, but shrugged it off and drove a knee into the gut doubling over West. Machine set up West and lifted him up before dropping him with a nice powerbomb. The crowd cheered as Machine covered West getting the one, two, three.

For what it was the match was good and the crowd seemed to be behind it. I was hoping to get a little more out of it though. It will be interesting to see where American Machine goes from here getting a win over a former champ.

After the match we went backstage where Darryl Devine was standing, with Sue Danes (T.W.A. seriously get a backstage interviewer). Danes asked Devine about facing Lover tonight. Devine said that it was a great move to have him facing Lover tonight for the title, because the company knows who to put the belt on. The crowd booed a little at that remark. He finished up by saying that Total Wrestling Action was going to be mighty fine with him as champ.

It was an ok interview, I hope that mighty fine line does not become a catch phrase.

It was time to crown the first “nonstop” champion as Champagne Lover came to the ring first getting a couple of boos from the crowd but overall little reaction. Next Darryl Devine came to the ring getting a slightly bigger reaction then Lover but still being booed. As the bell sounded both men met in the center of the ring and began talking to each other. I wish I had the feed to the ref’s earpiece. The two backed up away from each other and then locked up. Devine got the early advantage with an arm wringer to the left arm of Lover. Devine pushed Lover to the ropes and delivered a knife edge chop to the chest before whipping him across the ring. As Lover came back, Devine back dropped him. Devine bounced off the ropes and nailed Lover with a basement dropkick as Lover attempted to get to his feet. Devine brought Lover to his feet only to lock on a belly to belly suplex and drive Lover into the mat. Devine went for an elbow drop but Lover was able to roll out of the way allowing Devine to crash to the mat. As Devine got back to his feet, Lover was there to hit him with a nice dropkick. Devine attempted to get back to his feet again and was met with a stiff forearm to the face knocking him back to the mat. Devine made it to his feet a third time and wildly swung at Lover with a right hand. Lover ducked the attempt and kicked Devine in the gut, before delivering the Lover Stunner. Lover covered Devine and picked up the one, two, three to become the first “nonstop” title winner.

The crowd seemed to like the match, I don’t think T.W.A could have gone wrong with either winning the belt. As long as they don’t bury Devine down the card they should be ok.

After the match we went backstage where Total Wrestling Action champion Frankie Perez and Remmy Skye, the champ had the microphone and delivered a nice promo on how Problem and Wood have been causing havoc in Total Wrestling Action but tonight it was going to end as Perez and Skye would put a stop to it at any cost.

It was your good basic promo I think. Perez summed up what Problem and Skye were doing and said they were there to solve it.

Skye and Perez came to the ring first getting cheers from the crowd in attendance. Next Problem and Wood came to the ring. As Problem and Wood came to the ring, Skye and Perez took the fight to them, meeting them in the walkway. Perez paired off with Problem as Skye and Wood paired off. Perez slammed Problems head into the guard rail before dragging him to the ring. Skye and Wood traded punches as they made their way to the ring. Once the chaos settled it was Perez and Problem in the ring, as Perez hit an explosion suplex on Problem. Perez brought Problem to his feet and attempted to send him into the ropes but Problem reversed it and delivered a nasty clothesline, flooring Perez. Problem picked up Perez and slammed him hard with a body slam in the center of the ring. Problem then delivered an elbow to the chest of the champ as Skye leaned on the ropes in the corner. Problem brought Perez to his feet and locked in a bear hug on the champ. Problem had the bear hug locked in as the ref looked in on the hold before raising the champs left arm and letting it fall. The ref raised Perez’s arm a second time and watched as it fell. Skye was screaming at Perez as the ref raised the arm a third time but this time Perez was able to hold his arm up to the delight of the crowd. Perez fired with left hands to the head of Problem finally getting free of the bear hug. Perez went under the legs of Problem as Wood distracted the ref missing the tag between Perez and Skye. Skye came in and unloaded with punches but the referee forced Skye back and out of the ring as the crowd booed. Problem pleaded with the ref and did not see Problem who delivered a double axe handle to the back of the champ knocking him to the mat. Problem laughed and tagged in Wood as the crowd booed. Wood came in and picked up Perez before whipping him into the ropes, Perez must have had a little left in him as he ducked the big boot attempt from Wood and rebounded with a flying forearm taking Wood off his feet. Perez slowly crawled to the corner as Wood made it back to his feet, Perez made the tag to Skye who came into the ring and unloaded on both Wood and Problem, knocking Problem off the apron with well placed right hand to the skull. Wood attempted to swing a right at Skye who ducked and bounced off the ropes before hitting a running dropkick to back Wood to the ropes and this point chaos broke loose as Problem stormed the ring, Perez came in as well as they traded blows working their way outside the ring. Skye took the advantage and climbed to the top and hit Wood with a Skye Diver. Skye covered Wood for the one, two, three as Perez and Problem continued their fight outside.

The match was good. I think it showed all for in a good light. It was more of an up tempo brawl that favors Wood and Problem in their best and allows Skye and Perez to build a come back which they do well.

Overall the show was a good show. T.W.A. has a chance now to build new storylines as challengers to both the T.W.A. title and to the Nonstop title get to be decided soon. While I am usually not a fan of the main champion being in a non title match on a big event, it fit nicely with this story.

Saturday week 4 April 2006

The gang gets back to the office from the latest event.

Charles: I'll see you inside, Duncan.

Charles goes to his computer to check e-mails. Most of the e-mails are boring junk mail but the last one catches his eye. As Charles looks at the heading more closely a feeling of dread washes over him.

Sender: Mom

Subject: We need to talk

Charles opens the e-mail and quietly reads it to himself as Duncan walks in

Duncan: So what's on tap for Mayhem

Charles stares at the e-mail without speaking

Duncan: Any clues about Mayhem

Charles speaks softly as he is in shock

Charles: There won't be a Mayhem.

Charles looks up from the computer at Duncan

Charles: There won't be a Mayhem. Total Wrestling Action is finished.

Duncan not understanding Charles

Duncan: What?

Charles: Just recieved an e-mail from the family saying that because of the economy and the way we are losing money. They have decided to pull the money out of Total Wrestling Action.

Duncan: Is their anything you can do?

Charles: No, it's done

Charles, logged out of his e-mail and checked the funds for T.W.A. It was true, the family had pulled the money out of the company. The dream Charles had of running his own wrestling company was over.

*To those reading, yes this really is the end of THIS dairy. I have decided to start a new game file starting January 2007, that will pick up this story*

I enjoyed reading your brief run with TWA (this being the first cverse dynasty i ever read). Looking forward to your new dynasty.

Thanks, my first dairy (the new era of Danger and Violence Extreme) can be found linked to the T.W.A. diary, if you want my very first work.

Archived