The Rise of a Dream

Thursday Week 4 February 2006

The gang is sitting around backstage at the Ohio Jewish Center, when a man walks up to them.

Man: Hello, is this the brain trust for Total Wrestling Action?

Charles: I am Charles Zulas, the owner

Man: My name is Kevin and I come from Wrestling World News. I am the one who has been rating your shows as of late.

Charles: We hope you enjoyed it.

Kevin: The opening match between Darryl Devine and Ace Youngblood was fine. I gave it a “C-“. Watch Devine in the future, I don’t see anything this guy can’t do.

Duncan: We will keep that in mind

Kevin: Your West vs. Bailey match, was a mess. I don’t know what it was, but I am sure the fans in the arena were opening for more from your champ. I gave the match a “D”.

John: Ouch

Kevin: I think you missed out on handling Bailey’s absence from the company, storyline wise. To me it played out as, ok he was attacked and suddenly he came back. Updates on Bailey would have been a nice touch. Perez’s challenge to West was descent, with nothing announced for the champion, this is a good choice. West and Perez always seem to put on the best matches for the company. I gave that segment a “C-“

Marv: I would agree with that

Kevin: To be honest, I thought the video package shown right after the challenge felt a little cheesy as it felt out of place in the show. I thought because of it’s placement I gave the video package a “D”. Speaking of out of place, moving from the Perez and West video to a Problem and Morgan piece felt sudden. With nothing in between the two packages I think a lot was lost in the piece but I still gave in a “C-“. Just having a reveal that Remmy Skye was watching the video was not a good move, but the fact that he challenged Problem because of it made the whole package decent. I gave the reveal an “E” while the challenge itself was given a “C-“.

Charles: I think it burnt a lot of people out

Kevin: Finally for the main event of Perez vs. Turner I gave the match a “C-“, I thought it was a good idea to put Perez in last and have him built up some momentum leading into his title match. I don’t think West’s attack was needed as the match was too short to really mean anything. Overall I gave the show a “C-“.

Charles: Thanks, for meeting us

Kevin: Well, I will let you get back to work. I will also be at End Games rating that show.

Kevin leaves the gang alone

John: Ok with Kevin gone, shall we get down to finalizing this card?

Marv: Lets do it.

Charles: Ok at the present time we have Perez vs. West for the T.W.A. title as well as Skye vs. Problem. Now when we brought in guys like Darryl Devine and the others we threw around other match ideas.

Charles gets his notes

Charles: At that point we were looking at Devine vs. Turner, Lover vs. Parker, and Youngblood vs. Morgan. Do we still want those?

Marv: I think it would be interesting if we add Elemental to the Youngblood vs. Morgan match. I know Youngblood matches up better with Morgan as we talked about but putting Elemental in will add that extra layer to the match as this high flyer is added to the mix.

Duncan: I don’t why, we can’t American Elemental only cost us $400 per match

Charles: Ok so now we need to decide match order. We obviously want Perez vs. West to be the main event.

John: As far as matches go Skye vs. Problem is the only other one with a storyline attached to it. So that should be the co-main event match.

Charles: I can deal with that, but the only guys on the card are mainly new, not yet deserving on a spot high on the card.

Marv: I think the opening match should be the triple threat of Youngblood, Morgan and Elemental. A match like that can help get the crowd going into the show.

Charles: Fine. So that leaves us with Devine vs. Turner and Lover vs. Parker.

Duncan: While I believe we will get a better match out of Lover and Parker, Devine is the most recognizable out of the four.

John: So Lover vs. Parker before Devine and Turner

Duncan: That correct.

Charles: Ok so we have American Elemental vs. Ace Youngblood vs. Thomas Morgan to open the show, followed by Steven Parker vs. Champagne Lover. Next would be Darryl Devine vs. Ernie Turner, followed by Big Problem vs. Remmy Skye with the Main Event being Frankie Perez challenging Sgt. Buddy Lee West for the title.

Marv: I think it would be a good move to have Keith Vegas out there with West, as it will add another thing for Perez to think about.

Charles: Done. Seeing nothing else I want to end the meeting. Everyone rest up for tomorrow.

Mike walks up to the gang as they are packing up

Charles: Hey Mike, what can I do for you today?

Mike: I wanted to show you a copy of the preview I did for End Games

Mike hands Charles a hard copy of the preview

Preview for Total Wrestling Action’s End Games 2006

In the tournament to crowd the first Total Wrestling Action champion, he came up short. At Land Mines he could not get the job done. Will End Games be the last opportunity for Frankie Perez to quite Keith Vegas and the T.W.A. champion, Sgt Buddy Lee West as they face off for the third time. First it was Tyler James Bailey, then C.H. Threepwood and Most recently Thomas Morgan felt the wrath of Big Problem here in Total Action Wrestling. Now one man, Remmy Skye has decided no more and has vowed to stop Problem and is rampage of destruction through T.W.A. Will Skye be able to stop end the madness caused by Big Problem or will Remmy Skye become just another victim?

Schedule for End Games 2006

For the Total Wrestling Action championship

Frankie Perez vs. Sgt. Buddy Lee West © W/ Keith Vegas

Big Problem vs. Remmy Skye

Champagne Lover vs. Steven Parker

Darryl Devine vs. Ernie Turner

American Elemental vs. Ace Youngblood vs. Thomas Morgan

*Card subject to change

Friday Week 4 February 2006

Charles is standing backstage when a arena employee walks up to him

Employee: Sir this is for you

The employee hands Charles a letter. Charles quickly scans the letter and rubs his forehead. As the rest of the gang files in.

John: Something wrong?

Charles: Just received this letter from the family. Remember how I told you that I received the money to start T.W.A. from friends and family.

John: Yes, I do

Charles: They send congratulations for getting the company to this point, but they are pulling out some of their investment for other things. They say that the transaction should be completed by the end of the month.

John: Any idea how much they are pulling out?

Charles: No.

The roster begins to file in

Charles: Hello everyone, hope you all had a good day yesterday. Tonight we have another “Event” for the fans. Here is the layout of the show.

Duncan: We open with the triple threat, American Elemental vs. Ace Youngblood vs. Thomas Morgan, next is the debut of Champagne Lover as he takes on Steven Parker. We follow that up with Darryl Devine vs. Ernie Turner. After the Devine vs. Turner match, Skye we have you doing an interview about your match with Big Problem, followed by the match. After Problem vs. Skye we move to the main event, Perez you have an interview with Sue then the match. For the match we want Keith Vegas out there with you West.

Vegas looks happy until West glares at him causing Vegas to stop smiling.

Marv: Everyone have a great night because over the weekend, we are going to be looking at everyone’s spot on the roster.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total Wrestling Action

End Games 2006

Hello Total Wrestling Action fans, this is your T.W.A. reporter Mike and I am here to bring you the results of Total Wrestling Actions second “Event” End Games from the Ohio Jewish Center. From the looks of it End Games received better publicity then usual because the event seemed to have a larger crowd, can’t tell how much larger but a larger crowd none the less to see if the third time is the charm for Frankie Perez as he looked to gain the Total Wrestling Action title from Sgt. Buddy Lee West.

The show opened up with a triple threat match between Ace Youngblood, Thomas Morgan and American Elemental. The match itself was ok with Youngblood and Morgan mainly going at it with Elemental flying around the ring and taking down both men with his speed when given the opportunity. This match featured a number of quick pin attempts and near falls by all three at various points in the match. The ending came when American Elemental took himself out of the match with a cross body onto Morgan out on the arena floor. After the cross body, Youngblood was able to pick up the pieces and roll Morgan back into the ring for the three count to pick up the victory tonight. I think the three did a good job with the amount of time they had to work with, but anything involving more then two wrestlers needs to have more then five minutes and thirty four seconds to work.

The next match of the evening featured the Total Wrestling Action debut of Champagne Lover as he took on Steven “The Future” Parker. The match started out a little slow but that is to be expected as Parker was trying to see what he could do against the newest member to the T.W.A. roster. In the end Champagne Lover had an answer for everything Parker tried to do and just toyed with him the whole match, before picking up the win with the Champagne Breakfast submission at the 6:20 mark. I must say this match was fun to watch as seeing Champagne Lover in person is amazing. If you fans can come out to the Ohio Jewish Center on a night that Lover is wrestling, it is a night you won’t forget.

Following Champagne Lover’s debut, Darryl Devine faced off against Ernie Turner. This match tonight was all about Darryl Devine, who received a decent reaction from the fans here in attendance. Devine just had his way his Turner as “The Slick Pimp Daddy”, was completely overmatched in the ring. Devine looked impressive as he dismantled Turner, hitting the Devine Dream Drop at the 5:32 mark to pick up the victory.

After the match, Remmy Skye came out to the ring for an interview about his match with Big Problem. Skye told the crowd that he was sick of the havoc that the Big Problem was creating in Total Wrestling Action, taking out Tyler James Bailey, C.H.Threepwood and most recently Thomas Morgan. Skye said that he was here tonight to put an end to the problems in T.W.A.

As Skye ended his interview the Big Problem came out to the ring, but was met with a running cross body through the ropes from Skye to start off their match. Skye continued the match outside the ring bouncing Problem’s head off the ring post getting cheers from the crowd in attendance. Skye’s hot start burned out quickly when he tried to charge at Problem who was still resting against the post. Problem moved at the last second causing Skye to collide with the post as Problem caught his breath on the outside. After a few moments of stalling the big man rolled Skye into the ring and showed Skye why he has been a problem for Total Wrestling Action just overpowering Skye, beating him around the ring. Skye looked as if he had a chance to take back control as he was able to get lose of a Big Problem press slam only to bounce off the ropes, get dropped with a massive clothesline from the Big Problem allowing him to pick up the three count at the 6:50 mark. Sadly for Remmy Skye the end of the match, did not signal the end of his problems for the night as the big man dragged him outside the ring and proceeded to drive his head, face first into the ring post before drilling Skye with a sick chair shot as the young firecracker attempted to get to his feet.

As members of the backstage staff came to the ring to help Skye, Sue Danes left the announce table to conduct a backstage interview with the challenger to the Total Wrestling Action championship tonight, Frankie Perez. Perez, told the crowd that he and Sgt Buddy Lee West had been through some wars in Total Wrestling Action over the title, and that in the past he had come up short, but tonight all good things must come to and end. Tonight the Perez versus West story ends with the best ending of all Frankie Perez wining the T.W.A. title. The crowd cheered a little for that promo as Danes came back to the announce table just as Skye was going through the curtain to the back. After a moment or two it was time for the Main Event of the evening.

Frankie Perez came to the ring first to a few cheers, followed by the champion, AND Keith Vegas. As the bell rung both men met in the center of the ring and exchanged words with each other, leading to a slap from the champion to his challenger. Perez retaliated with a hard right knocking the champion to the mat and the match was underway. The challenger came out firing on all cylinders, forcing West to bail out to the floor to regroup getting a cheer from the fans behind “P-Dawg”. The champ slowly got back into the ring, but the result was the same Perez showing that he was ready to win the Total Wrestling Action title staying one step ahead and getting under the champion’s skin forcing the champ to the floor for a second time. This time the champ decided to show a little anger as he cleared papers from the announce table as the challenger just stayed in the ring waiting. Once the West, cooled down he entered the ring again, and forced a tie up, this time however West was able to get in a thumb to the eye getting a boo from the crowd as Keith Vegas cheered on the champion. As West gained the upper hand he proceeded to taunt the challenger before connecting with a nice short arm clothesline sending Perez crashing to the mat. Perez was out on his feet when the champ decided that the mat was over and locked in the Recon Wrench. I don’t know if it was the cheers of the crowd or the will to win the title but as the referee was ready to drop the challenger’s arm for a third time, Perez fought off the Recon Wrench and shocked West with a spinning back fist sending the champion staggering. Perez capitalized with a cradle pile driver before locking in the “P-clutch” to the cheers of the crowd as Sgt. Buddy Lee West was forced to tap out at the 12:58 mark, crowning a NEW Total Wrestling Action champion!

Overall, I would say that tonight was one of the better shows from Total Wrestling Action as the matches delivered nicely, along with another fun match from Frankie Perez and Sgt. Buddy Lee West. Everyone come back Wednesday to see the fallout from End Games as Total Wrestling Action has a new champion.

Saturday Week 4 February 2006

The gang gets back to the office, upon entering the office Charles finds a note from Wrestling World News.

Charles: Hey everyone, I know we have had a long last few days so if you want to just head out be my guest.

John: I am going to do just that, see you tomorrow Charles.

Marv: I will as well

John and Marv walk out of the office leaving Duncan and Charles.

Duncan: Well Charles I am going to head out as well, I have some people I need to talk to

Charles: Ok Duncan see you tomorrow

Charles opens up the note from Wrestling World News

Dear Mr. Zulas

This is Kevin from the Wrestling World News. Last night I was at your show and overall I thought it was a nice show, I gave it a “C” overall with your highest grade coming in for the T.W.A. title match between Frankie Perez against Sgt. Buddy Lee West. I gave this match a “C+”. I can’t wait to see what you come up with next.

Charles powers down his computer and heads out for the evening.

Sunday Week 4 February 2006

Charles enters the office and heads to the conference room

Charles: So how is everyone?

Marv: Doing good

John: Fine today

Duncan: Good, Charles I hope you don’t mind but I sent out a request for a meeting.

Charles: Fine, do what you need. So Marv, you wanted to discuss the roster?

Marv: Yes, I strongly believe we need to alter the way we push the roster. We have some wrestlers that are known to our fans so I believe they should be our focus.

Charles: Ok so right now Ace Youngblood is getting a Mid Card push.

Marv: I feel he should get an Upper Mid Card push.

Charles: This is your idea. We have American Elemental at an Upper Mid card push.

Marv: While we have him as an Upper Mid Card now, Elemental is not that well known in the area or in the United States for that matter so because of that I think American Elemental should drop to a Lower Mid Card.

John: What about American Machine? Currently we have him as a Main Event wrestler.

Marv: In hearing the reaction from the fans lately I think he is one that can be a main event star here in Total Wrestling Action.

Duncan: With the storyline going right now, I am guessing you think Big Problem should be a main event wrestler?

Marv: And you would be correct.

Charles: C.H. Threepwood, we have had issues with as he has complained no matter where he is placed.

Marv: While the fact that he is young at only nineteen he was trained by Acid, which is a plus. So I would put him as a midcard wrestler and see how he fares.

Charles: Now the newly signed Champagne Lover, I believe he is a main event star.

Marv: While it is true he is one of the best in the ring, just like American Elemental, Lover has the same issue in the fact that he is an unknown in the U.S. because of that I would put him in a Mid Card spot.

Charles: Wow, are you serious?

Marv: Yes I am.

Charles: Ok… What about Darryl Devine?

Marv: This is where being known by the fans can help. In the ring Devine and Lover are close in skill, but where Lover is a virtual unknown, Darryl Devine is known by the fans. Because of this I would make Darryl Devine a main event player.

Charles: Ok everyone, with Devine, done I want to call it a night, and we will pick up with Ernie Turner tomorrow.

Charles gets up and leaves the office for the night.

End Games was good. i was marking for Skye but...hey...we can't have it all. Perez winning the belt was great and a c+ match in a local company is always great stuff. Overall i would say it was a quality show, but i still feel that something is missing. Don't quite know what to be honest, but i still feel that way. Also, i have a doubt: are these "End of the month" shows one hour lenght?

Monday Week 1 March 2006

Charles gets into the office and finds an e-mail from the family

Dear Charles

This is your brother, the transaction as been completed. You have $312,815 left to work with. Keep up the good work in running Total Wrestling Action.

Duncan walks into the office

Charles: Hello Duncan

Duncan: Hi Charles, you look down.

Charles: Remember the letter I received at the show about my family taking out funds?

Duncan: I do

Charles: Well I just got notification that the transaction is complete. We have a little over $300,000 to work with.

Duncan: You started with $500,000 right?

Charles: We have lost almost $200,000 in three months of operations

Marv walks in

Charles: Hello Marv

Marv: Hello Charles and Duncan

Charles: So do you want to continue looking at the card?

Marv: Where’s John

Charles: He has decided to take the day off

Duncan: Ok lets get done to business.

Charles: We are looking at Ernie Turner. At the moment I have him as an Upper Mid Card wrestler.

Marv: Right now I think Turner is good when it comes to the basics but he has nothing special in the ring. Because of this I think he would be a good measuring stick for up and coming wrestlers. With this idea in mind I would put him as in a mid card spot.

Duncan: I see no problem with that. How about current Total Wrestling Action champion, Frankie Perez.

Marv: Even though he is the new champion I still believe he is should have an Upper Mid Card spot.

Charles: So was it a bad idea to give him the title?

Marv: I think he is fine with the title, I just don’t think he is deserving of a main event spot. Perez is just now really getting a good reaction from the crowd from the Ohio Jewish Center. I worry that if we went aside of the region, I don’t know if he would get the same response from the crowd.

Charles: Point taken. Next is Sgt. Buddy Lee West’s recruit, Keith Vegas. At the moment he is at a Lower Mid Card spot, but even I think that is too high.

Marv: While I would say that normally that would be too high for some one with the skill level. One has to remember that he is young at only twenty two. I think because of the fact that he is paired with West I think his current position is ok.

Duncan: Now what to do with Remmy Skye? Charles you gave him the ultimatum of “snapping out of his funk” or he’s gone from the company. Have you made a decision yet?

Charles: I have thought about it, and to be honest while I am not completely confident in Skye’s ability to remain focused in the ring; he did have his best match in T.W.A. at End Games against Big Problem, so he can stay.

Duncan: Ok right now we have him as a main event star. Marv what do you have him at?

Marv: I have him in an Upper Mid Card spot and with Skye’s recent issues I think it’s a good spot for him.

Charles: Ok guys I want to hold off on the rest of the roster and I want to focus on building the card for Wednesday.

Duncan: Fine by me

Marv: Shouldn’t John be here as well?

Charles: He knows this schedule

Marv: Ok. So what are we calling the next event?

Charles: I want to call it “Crash and Burn”.

Marv: Ok?

Duncan: So we just had Perez win the belt at End Games. What should our next move be?

Charles: Well considering that Perez just won the title from West, I think we should have West use is “rematch clause” for the show.

Duncan: It was the best match at End Games.

Charles: Since we are coming off of the event, we can do a video package on the show, leading to the order for the rematch and the rematch.

Marv: So if we have the video package at three minutes, the challenge at three minutes, and the match at twelve minutes. What else do we want to do with the twelve minutes we have left. American Machine usually puts on decent matches while Tyler James Bailey has slowly improved according to World Wrestling News ratings.

Charles: So we have the opening video package, then what the Machine versus Bailey match, the challenge and then the match.

Duncan: Works for me, but how will this work for Crash and Burn?

Charles: Well if you look at the end of the storyline that has been made. We have the Main Event for Crash and Burn planned.

Duncan looks down the paper

Duncan: Oh…Ok

Charles: So have we decided that this will be the card for the show

Duncan: It looks like a good card. Anything else do you have Charles?

Charles: We are good right now. Did you hear that Total Championship Wrestling had their latest pay per view?

Duncan: Yes, Ricky Dale Johnson was not able to defeat Tommy Cornell for the Heavyweight title in their main event.

Charles: I am going to head out, we can finish the last set of wrestlers tomorrow before we leave.

Duncan: See you tomorrow then

Charles walks out of the office

Tuesday Week 1 March 2006

Charles gets to the office and heads to the conference room

Charles: Hello everyone

John: Hello Charles

Duncan: Hello

Charles: Lets get the rest of this roster figured out

Marv: Ok, we left off with the former T.W.A. champion Sgt. Buddy Lee West. Even though he is a former champion, I think his age works against him in the company.

John: What do you mean, he has more experience then most of the roster.

Marv: True, but others on the roster get a better reaction then West. I really think the title is what kept him getting any response.

John: So where do you think the former champ should land?

Marv: I would put him in a Upper Mid Card spot.

Charles: That’s not terrible. Ok how about Steven Parker? I would put him as a mid card wrestler.

Marv: Close, while he is young, he is fairly average I would put him in a lower mid card spot.

John: How about Thomas Morgan? I know we originally thought of him as a teacher of sorts.

Charles: As a “teacher” I don’t expect him to move up the card.

Marv: In that view, I would put him as an opener

Charles: Finally what about Tyler James Bailey?

Marv: I would put him in the same spot as he is young, bland and is not popular with the fans.

Charles: Is that it Marv?

Marv: Yes that is the last wrestler on the roster.

Charles: Ok guys go pack up what we need, I am going to check any last minute news.

The gang goes to pack up, while Charles goes to check his computer. As he checks his computer, he finds the preview for the next Total Wrestling Action show.

Preview for Wednesday Week 1 March 2006 Total Wrestling Action

If you missed End Games, you missed the crowning of a new Total Wrestling Action champion as Frankie Perez proved that the third time was the charm as he defeated Sgt. Buddy Lee West in a great match. Problems are still running through T.W.A. as Big Problem was able to defeat Remmy Skye at End Games, and as with all of his other victims, Problem took out Skye after the match as well, no one has heard or seen from Remmy since End Games went off the air. Will anyone be able to end the problems Total Wrestling Action as endured or will Big Problem continue to cause havoc until he gets what he wants? Six dollars will get you into the Ohio Jewish Center to see answers to these questions and more.

Charles continues to scan the preview

Charles: No matches listed, interesting.

Charles turns off his computer and heads out the door

Charles: So are we ready?

Duncan: Yes

Charles: Well then lets go

The gang leaves for the show. Meanwhile in Ohio Mike is checking the T.W.A. site

Mike: Another post to the site from shawn michaels 82. Does anyone else come to the shows?

Mike checks the post

End Games was good. i was marking for Skye but...hey...we can't have it all. Perez winning the belt was great and a c+ match in a local company is always great stuff. Overall i would say it was a quality show, but i still feel that something is missing. Don't quite know what to be honest, but i still feel that way. Also, i have a doubt: are these "End of the month" shows one hour lenght?

Mike: Good to know that Skye has a fan.

Mike writes his response to the post

shawn michaels 82, thank you for supporting Total Wrestling Action and we are glad that you like the idea of Perez becoming the new T.W.A. champion as Perez vs. West is always one of our best matches when we put them together. I can’t wait to see what they do next. Rumor has it that West has been angry since End Games. As far as your question about our shows goes, at the moment our weekly Total Wrestling Action show is thirty minutes while our events like End Games and the upcoming Crash and Burn are one hour shows. Maybe one day these matches will appear on DVD.

Wednesday Week 1 March 2006

The gang is backstage discussing the show

John: Do you think the crowd will like the show. Remember the last time we short changed them with matches.

Marv: I remember

Duncan: Listen, in looking at the roster and with some of the phone calls I made I think we too optimistic in the number of good quality event matches we can deliver.

Charles: Duncan, we can discuss that tomorrow. John, Marv if you really think the crowd will hate the show as is lets throw them a “dark match”.

Charles: Hello everyone, first of all I would like to say thank you for End Games. Now we are building our way to Crash and Burn.

Duncan: Here is the layout for the night. Darryl Devine and Champagne Lover I want you to get the crowd ready in a “dark match”. Then we will open up the normal show with American Machine vs. Tyler James Bailey. After that match we will focus on the Perez vs. West title rematch. We will play a video recap of the End Games match, then West will call out the new champion and cash in his rematch clause leading to the match. Finally we will end with post match reactions which will help lead us to Crash and Burn.

Marv: Now over the weekend we looked at your positions in the company and on the board over there is a list of where everyone stands within the company.

Charles: Remember two things tonight. One if you have issues with your spot, blame Marv here. He is the one who wanted these spots.

Marv looks over at Charles

Charles: Just kidding Marv. Second have a good night and remember we are behind you.

The Shawn Michaels 82 official blog proudly presents: TWA weekly!

Hello to all, my name is Shawn Michaels 82 and this section will be a small part of my famous blog that is dedicated to a small indy promotion, or should i say, a local promotion that has been calling my atention in recent times. It's name is Total Wrestling Action (TWA) and their current champion is non other then Frankie Perez. They haven't got that much shows on their belt, but they are doing a nice work so far. I will be talking about them weekly, and in this first column i will only adress a couple of things, having in mind that there isn't that much to say for now.

1st: The Perez vs West feud - It was very entertaining and produced 3 quality matches. I assume that we haven't seen the end of it yet, so i can only assume that we will be seeing them one on one very soon. I would like to see them hook up again on crash and burn, but for obvious reasons, i don't see it happening. They had a good run, but it's time to move on to new things, however, i would like to see them geting back at it in the future in a on and off basis. Congratulations to TWA for the entertainement that this well made feud brought to the few that already know this promotion. BTW, i also want to ask all of you reading my blog to attend their shows. Watch them, talk about it to our friends and make your own reviews.

2nd and last, but not least: Remmy Skye. He hasn't always been on his A game lately, but i believe he has to ability to focus once more and improve. It seems that i have been his only fan for these last weeks, but i hope that TWA can give him one good oportunity to shine. Finally, if you haven't seen my match against the Undertaker at WM 26, you can always check the video highlights that i posted on this blog. (I would never waste a chance to go for a cheap pop! XD)

Thank you for your time and don't forget to support TWA.

Total Wrestling Action

Week 1 March 2006

Hello Total Wrestling Action fans this is Mike at the Ohio Jewish Center. If you missed “End Games” last Friday you missed the crowning of a NEW Total Wrestling Action champion as Frankie Perez defeated Sgt, Buddy Lee West in a fun main event. Tonight Total Wrestling Action and their new champion Frankie Perez started on the way to Crash and Burn.

Before the appearance of Marv and Sue to start the show, two of the newest signings to T.W.A. came to the ring for a match in Darryl Devine and Champagne Lover. Devine and Lover locked up with Lover getting the early advantage with nice leg sweep kick, taking Devine’s base away from him. Once on the mat Lover immediately showed his game plan as he went for his opponent’s legs early with stiff kicks to the thighs. Lover got a reaction from the crowd as he raked his boot across Devine’s face as he tried to get up. Champagne then pulled Devine to his feet which was a bad move as Devine surprised Lover with a dropkick sending him against the ropes. Lover glared at Devine before locking back up with him in the center of the ring, only to have a hammerlock applied in quick fashion. Champagne Lover quickly responded with a couple of back elbows to the face to get free and stun Devine. Lover whipped Devine into the ropes, but Devine ducked a clothesline attempted, who stopped on a dime and hit the Devine Dream Drop out of nowhere for the one, two, three. For a “Dark” match of sorts I thoughts that this was a good match, and was a little surprised that T.W.A. gave this match eight plus minutes.

After the match Sue and Marv came out and took their positions at the table, and ran through last minute checks of their system. Once they were done, it was time for the show to begin as American Machine took on Tyler James Bailey. American Machine was coming off his debut victory against Keith Vegas a couple of weeks ago, while Bailey faced off against the former champion Sgt. Buddy Lee West last week. This match was just about what I thought it would be, unspectacular, though it did get a better crowd reaction then I thought it would thanks to people knowing who American Machine is from his days as Mr. America in New York City Wrestling. This match was all about getting in ring time for the both of them as the match was slow and you could almost tell what the to were going to do before they did it. In the end Tyler James Bailey, who sadly got no offense in the match was simple over matched as Machine used his strength to power slam Bailey hard to the mat for a three count.

Once the Machine versus Bailey match ended T.W.A. played a video recap of Perez winning the title at End Games over West. Once the video ended the former champion came to the ring, with Keith Vegas and called out Perez. Perez came out and got in the ring to a few more cheers then last week. West told Perez that he was glad that Perez brought the title out with him as he was going to exercise his rematch clause and that he was going to do it right now. With that West delivered a right hand to the champion, as a referee ran out to the ring. West was angry as he continued to stomp away at Perez, only to have the ref back him off so the champ could get to his feet. That action brought a few boos from the crowd, including myself as that was a bad move by the ref I think. Once Perez got back to his feet, the two locked up in the center of the ring where Perez delivered a couple of nice quick elbows to the side of West’s head before sending him to the ropes with an irish whip, and a backdrop sending West crashing to the ground to the cheer of the fans. West scooted back to the corner as Perez closed in on the champ only to be kicked in the gut allowing West to get back to his feet and deliver a thumb to the eye, causing the referee to give the former champion a verbal beating. West took the opportunity to toss Perez from the ring, picking up the champion and dropping him chest first across the guardrail drawing heat from the crowd in attendance tonight as he taunted a couple fans at ringside. Seeing Perez in trouble West decided to slap on the Recon Wrench outside of the ring, but as we all know a title can not be won on the outside. As the referee made it to eight West broke the Recon Wrench to brake the count before rolling back out to throw the champion back into the ring. Sensing victory the challenger went for the pin but only managed a count of two as Perez got the right shoulder up a the last second! West immediately went to yell at the ref which gave Perez the time he needed to recover. As West came back to Perez to pick him off the mat, Perez shocked the challenger with a small package to pick up the win and retain his Total Wrestling Action title, in a very good match.

After the match West stormed out of the ring and to the back as Perez took time to pose with fans, when out of the crowd came Big Problem who blind sided the champ driving him head into the ring post before standing over him with a menacing look on his face.

Overall the show was good, lead as always by another good showing from West and Perez. I liked that they used the rematch clause idea right after End Games instead of waiting as they tried to use any excitement coming off of End Games to have a good show. Problem taking out Perez was a bit of a shock. Why did Problem attack Perez? Is Problem working with West? Come back next week as Total Wrestling Action continues on their way to Crash and Burn.

Good show. I'm starting to lose that "something is missing" sensation. You have improved in the way you write matches and i loved the Big Problem attack on Perez. I was curious to see how that storyline would evolve and i loved it. The champ vs. Big Problem in Crash and Burn ftw. I wonder...when is skye coming back? Well, time to wrap it up. It was a good show and i am looking forward to see the official review of it.

Thursday Week 1 March 2006

Charles and Duncan have returned to the office after a night of driving, while John and Marv stayed behind for an extra day. Charles goes to his e-mail and prints out the ratings for the latest show, while the rest of the gang unpacks the car. As Charles turns off his computer, the door opens. Charles looks towards the door expecting to see a member of the gang but see a large bearded man instead.

Charles: Hello?

Man: Hello, my name is Larry Wood. I was sent a letter by Duncan Kendall.

Charles: Mr. Kendall is outside, but I am the owner of Total Wrestling Action Charles Zulas.

Larry Wood and Charles Zulas shake hands

Charles: What brings you here today?

Larry: Mr. Kendall sent me a letter asking me to join your company. I am here to hear the offer.

At that point Duncan Kendall walks through the front door

Duncan: Ah Mr. Wood thanks for coming in today

Larry: Hello Mr. Kendall, I was just telling Mr. Zulas here about your letter.

Duncan: Yes, I know exactly where we could use this man and I think he would be a great addition to the roster, in helping mentor our younger talent. Did you know this man has a Ph.d from Oxford in Bio Chemistry?

Charles: Very Impressive.

Larry: I also speak Spanish, French, German, and Italian.

Charles: Is their anything you can’t do?

Larry: I can’t cook

All three laugh

Charles: So shall we go to the conference room, so we can discuss more about T.W.A. and a possible contract?

Duncan: Follow me, Mr. Wood

All three head back to the conference room and take a seat at the table

Charles: I started T.W.A. in December of last year, because I am tired of the wrestling world focusing on the old washed up has been that won’t get out of the way.

Duncan: We are not saying that you fit that category

Charles: I want to give the younger generation who is more focused on fast paced in ring action a shot at achieving greatness in wrestling.

Duncan: I sent you that letter because as I said earlier that I strongly believe that you can be a positive influence to the roster.

Larry: Why thank you?

Charles: As we are a small start up company, we are giving everyone nine month non exclusive contracts. Is that ok with you, Mr. Wood?

Larry: As long as you don’t mind that I work for Warrior Engine 25?

Charles: I don’t. So would you accept a contract at $500?

Larry: Considering the beating my body has taken, I need more then that to cover for any major injuries.

Charles: Ok $550

Larry: That sounds good

Charles looks at Duncan and slides the contract over to Mr. Wood to sign

Charles: Sign here please

Larry Wood signs the contract

Charles: Thank you for coming in and signing with us. Please be at the hotel by Tuesday night for the show Wednesday.

Larry: I will be there.

Larry Wood walks out the door

Charles: So who else did you offer a “meeting” to?

Duncan: I am a little tired so I am going to good home now.

Duncan walks out the door

Charles: Great

Charles gets up and walks out the door

Friday Week 1 March 2006

Charles walks into the office and grabs some coffee before heading back to the conference room

John: So Charles, I heard we signed Larry Wood?

Charles: Yes we did

Duncan: I think he will be a great asset to the company

Charles: So I was going to relay the Wrestling World News grades to you, but with John and Marv gone, as well as Mr. Wood just showing up, I never got the chance.

Charles pulls out the e-mail

Charles: They gave the Devine versus Lover match a “C”, while they gave the American Machine versus Tyler James Bailey match a “C-“. They found the recap video to be a little boring and gave it a “D” The issuing of the rematch clause received a “C-“, while the actual match obtain another “C+”. Finally they said the post match attack and I quote “This segment suffered as it came across as a let-down after the previous segment” giving it an “E”. They gave the night a “C+” grade.

The gang hears the front door shut. Charles pauses and then gets up to see what caused the door to close. When he gets to the main office, Charles sees a young man standing at the door. Charles rolls his eyes.

Charles: Duncan! Get out here

After a couple of moments Duncan is standing next to Charles

Charles: Another one of your offers I presume

Duncan: Hello, Mr. Thompson. Sorry for the rude reception. I did not tell him you were coming.

Charles puts out his hand

Charles: Hello, I’m Charles Zulas the owner of Total Wrestling Action. Please follow me.

Charles, Duncan and Mr. Thompson walk to the conference room

John: Hello

Marv: Hello

Duncan: This is Joss Thompson, I have asked him to come in and sign with us

John: Really

Duncan: I believe Joss has a great look, and even though he has been over in Scotland with Men of Steel Combat I think he can do well here with the roster we have.

Marv: Joss if you have been in the M.O.S.C. what brings you here to the States.

Joss: I have family in the area and as I was leaving to come to the States, I received this letter from Mr. Kendall.

John: Ok

Charles: Duncan, in trying to sign Joss here, who would you consider him closes too on our roster currently?

Duncan: I would compare him to Darryl Devine

Marv: Wow

Charles: Well Joss, let me tell you about the contracts we offer here in Total Wrestling Action. We offer non exclusive nine month contracts so you can continue working for Men of Steel Combat if you wish.

Duncan: We have weekly shows at the Ohio Jewish Center every Wednesday. We ask that all members of the roster but in the area if possible for the show by Tuesday night. Also at the end of the month we have monthly “events”, on Fridays.

Joss: That is my wish

Duncan: Will you sign for $225 for nine months?

Joss: I need the money to be able to cover travel expenses.

Duncan: Will $300 be enough

Joss: Yes, thank you.

Charles: Please sign here

Charles slides the contract over to Joss to sign

Duncan: Welcome to Total Wrestling Action, Joss. I will walk you out.

Duncan and Joss get up and walk to the door.

Duncan: Again welcome aboard, and enjoy your family visit.

Joss: I will

Joss leaves the building, meanwhile back in the conference room

Charles: If we don’t have another signing tomorrow I would like to build the card for the next show.

Charles gets up and leaves the building passing Duncan on the way out

Saturday Week 1 March 2006

Charles gets to the office and notices three men sitting in the office

Charles: Oh what the hell?

Charles walks back to the conference room and notices Duncan

Charles: I’m sure these three are your offers?

Duncan: Yes, Flemmy Lemming, Crockett Tubbs, and Jacob Jett

Charles rolls his eyes

Charles: Fine

Charles walks to the front office

Charles: Flemmy Lemming follow me

Mr. Lemming gets up and follows Charles to the conference room

Charles: Please sit down.

Duncan: Hello Mr. Lemming, I offered you a meeting today because I believe you will fit in well with Total Wrestling Action. You have a good grasp of mat work and I believe you would work well with people such as Thomas Morgan and C.H. Threepwood. Plus with youth on your side I think you can be a major player for T.W.A. for years to come.

Flemmy: Thank you

Charles: Now Mr. Lemming, let me tell you about our basic contract. We offer all members of the roster, nine month non exclusive contracts. This way if you want to work for someone else you can.

Flemmy: You are the only company I am looking at currently

Charles: Now we have weekly shows on Wednesday at the Ohio Jewish Center, but we would like all of our members to be at the hotel we have by Tuesday night. We also have monthly “Events” the last Friday of every month.

Duncan: We would like to sign you for $150

Flemmy: I accept that

Charles: Thank you, sign here please

Charles slides the contract over for Flemmy Lemming to sign

Duncan: Here let me show you out and we will be in touch.

Duncan gets up to show Mr. Lmming the door. A few minutes later Duncan comes back with Crockett Tubbs.

Charles: Hello

Duncan: Charles this is Crockett Tubbs

Charles: Welcome, please sit

Duncan: Mr. Tubbs thank you for accepting this meeting. I would like you to join T.W.A. because I believe at you age and with the established stars we have here. You will be able to improve rapidly as a wrestler while you provide us with an ever expanding roster.

Tubbs: I have been following your organization from the Wrestling World News reports and I like what Steven Parker has done.

Charles: Why thank you. He has been doing better in the ring for us. I do have one question though. Being from New York why have you not signed with New York City Wrestling and The Stomper?

Tubbs: While they are really just down the street. I find their promotion to be quite boring.

Charles: Here at T.W.A. we sign wrestlers to nine month, non exclusive contracts so that if you wish to sign with other promotions if you wish.

Tubbs: While I thank you for allowing me to work for other promotions. Being unemployed right now I think it’s best to find one promotion and stick with it.

Duncan: Ok then, we would like to offer you a contract at $125

Tubbs: Where do I sign?

Charles: Sign here please

Charles slides the contract over to Mr. Tubbs and lets him sign it.

Duncan: I will show you out

Duncan gets up to show Crockett Tubbs the door, moments later he comes back with Jacob Jett

Charles: Your Jacob Jett.

Jett: Yes sir

Charles: Darryl Devine has mentioned you before

Jett: We are the tag team of “Mighty Fine” in 4C

Charles: That’s where I heard your name

Devine: Well then, I guess this next question is easy. Would you like to join us? At the moment we do not have a tag team division

Jett: Darryl said this was a good company so what do you have?

Charles: We would like to sign you to a nine month non exclusive contract at $450

Jett: I will accept.

Charles: Thanks

Jett: What are the chances I work with Devine?

Duncan: Well we need to look at the roster and if we like it we could possibly have you against him in the near future.

Charles slides the contract over for Mr. Jett to sign

Charles: Thanks again and we will see you Wednesday

Duncan and Charles show Mr. Jett out the door. Both men looking out the door

Charles: Please tell me that is the last person you offered a deal?

Without looking at Charles

Duncan: Yes, Charles

Charles: We need to call a meeting to decide the show setups.

Charles heads out of the office

Charles: Tomorrow, we have to decide the show card.

Sunday Week 1 March 2006

Charles gets to the office and heads for the conference room where the gang is hanging out.

Charles: Hello everyone, no new offers coming in today I hope Duncan.

Duncan: None that I know of

Charles: What is that suppose to mean?

Duncan: Their or no new wrestlers walking through that door.

Charles: Well with the recent increase in the roster, we have a problem

John: What is that Charles?

Charles: Because of the new signings I think we have more members then we can handle in our current format.

Marv: What do you mean “current format?”

Charles: In a half hour show we get three matches on at best. That six, if we go singles matches. If we were to alternate wrestlers say this group on one week, this group on the next. I believe our event matches would suffer because probable opponents for events would rarely be on the same show.

John: And with the financial issues, that is the reason why we dropped to a half hour show in the first place.

Charles: That is also true. Now we have to figure out how this factors into Crash and Burn.

Duncan: Personally, looking at the roster I see a group of wrestlers that will be served up as wrestling dummies for the top guys.

Charles seems uneasy at Duncan’s remark

Charles: And who would that be

Duncan: Even though we have him with West, I still think Keith Vegas is one that we can agree on. We have yet to give him a victory.

Charles: What about Tyler James Bailey?

Duncan: He is another one. Sure he has started to show the slightest improvement at getting the basics, but he is still light years away from doing anything good. I also think Crockett Tubbs is in the same boat based on what information we have, this is really the only reason I wanted to bring him in to begin with.

Marv: I am personally not a fan of Ernie Turner, I think he should fit into this group. I would rather watch paint dry then try and call another one of his matches.

John laughs at the comment

John: Oh come on Marv, Turner is fun in the ring.

Marv: He may be fun… to laugh at, but he sucks in the ring.

Charles: I would have to agree with Marv on this one, remember I originally wanted to have Turner at the table.

John: Hey guys, here’s a thought. With the bloated roster we have, why don’t we created a secondary title. We just went through a list of guys who presumably won’t touch a title and we have a nice main event scene.

Charles leans back in his chair

Charles: We could try that. Where do you suppose we draw the line at?

John: We could leave the main event and upper mid card guys for the T.W.A. title and have mid card and lower mid card going after the secondary title.

Duncan: If we do this, how would you suggest we go about doing it?

John: Since we already have some ideas in place for Crash and Burn, we could use this month to build up some of the wrestlers we think should be in line for the belt. After Crash and Burn we use the build up to Fools Gold and have a tournament just like we did for the main title.

Charles: I thought the tournament went well.

Duncan: What do we call the belt then?

John: Well…Since we are Total Wrestling Action, maybe we could call the title the “nonstop” title.

Marv: What?

Charles: Ok…we will decide more on this idea later. Lets get this card done. Last week we had Perez beat West only to be attacked by Problem post match. Looking at the storyline laid out, Perez needs to respond to the attack.

Duncan: Charles…While I like the idea of the match, I think with the recent signings we could go in a slightly different direction.

Charles: How so?

Duncan: You have Problem versus Perez for the title, which is fine. What if we bring in Larry Wood and pair him up with Big Problem as sort of a “Big Man” team.

Charles: Interesting idea. Work on it and we can discuss it more Wednesday before the show. As of this show, we still need Perez to have some sort of answer to the attack, so do we want to have Perez look to “stop” Problem?

John: Perez versus Problem could be a good match at Crash and Burn.

Marv: Perez could say that Problem got his attention and to put an end to the rampage that Problem has caused he is willing to put up his T.W.A. title to do it.

John: I think it would be a good move to have Problem destroy one of the new signing and then Perez could come out post match and challenge Problem.

Charles: I like it. That’s one match down. It looks like we have not used Threepwood or Keith Vegas for a few weeks now. Now we did have the two face off against each other back in January with Threepwood picking up the win.

Duncan: I was not impressed when they wrestled each other; I remember Wrestling World News not being so thrilled either.

John: We could use this as other way to debut two more wrestlers.

Charles: But here in lies, the problem we have now. That’s three matches and all we have done is make the title match for Crash and Burn; leaving us with two shows to come up with the rest of the Crash and Burn card while still trying to maintain interest in the main event. That may pass for this show, but if we keep that pattern going into future shows it will fail.

Duncan: Do we then go back to the hour show, now that we have a bigger roster?

Charles: We may have to after Crash and Burn

John: So getting back to this week’s show. We have Problem, Threepwood and Vegas facing new signings as well as the Perez challenge to Problem for Crash and Burn.

Duncan: If we go four minutes on the Problem match, three on the challenge and six each for Threepwood and Vegas that leaves us with eleven minutes left. Time to get in a good main event

Marv: I got it, Devine versus American Elemental can go for nine leaving us two minutes to throw around.

Charles: No

Marv: Why not?

Charles: United States Pro Wrestling has a Liberty and Justice that night. I am not taking a chance on Devine bailing on us for them.

Marv: oh right. Well looking at the roster, how about we have American Elemental face off with Ace Youngblood, since Youngblood pined Elemental at End Games.

Charles: Ok, then. Since it looks like we have a card for the next show, I am going to head out for the night.

Duncan: See you later

Charles gets up and walks out the door

Monday Week 2 March 2006

Charles stays home to do some cleaning of his apartment, but does find the preview for the next Total Wrestling Action card on the site.

Preview for Week 2 March 2006 Total Wrestling Action

Perez was able to retain the title in a rematch with Sgt. Buddy Lee West, but at the end of the night he was the one looking up at the lights as a victim of a Big Problem attack. What will the champion’s reaction be to the attack from a man whose only mission seems to be to destroy the entire Total Wrestling Action roster? Come to the Ohio Jewish Center this Wednesday to find out?

Scheduled for the show

Keith Vegas, C.H. Threepwood and Big Problem will all be in action against unnamed opponents.

It will be American Elemental taking on Ace Youngblood in the main event.

Tuesday Week 2 March 2006

Charles gets to the office. Ok any surprises that I should know about?

Duncan: No, the car is packed so we are ready when you are.

Charles: How was Wrecking Ball last night?

Duncan: Not as good as I hoped. Eddie Peak versus Wolverine I thought would be a better match but Wolverine looked slow last night.

Charles: Tough break, so lets get on the road

The gang leaves for the Ohio Jewish Center

Wednesday Week 2 March 2006

The gang is backstage before the show.

Duncan: So Charles, I really think the pairing of Problem and Wood can work. Larry Wood and be sort of a mentor to Problem and help him through the fed. Plus if we put them together I think we can get some good storylines going and get some work out of the T.W.A. title.

Charles: I’ll think about it tonight after the show

Charles: Hello everyone, it’s time for another show. Tonight is about the new signings we have in Total Wrestling Action as we went on a bit of a spending spree these last few days.

West is talking to himself but not loud enough for the others to hear.

West: They better stay away from my title.

Charles: Here is the line up tonight. We will open with C.H. Threepwood taking on newcomer Flemmy Lemming.

Lemming waves from the back

Charles: Then we move to Keith Vegas against newcomer Joss Thompson. After Vegas and Thompson it’s Problem versus Tubbs.

Tubbs is a little nervous at that announcement

After the match, Perez you will respond to Problem, and finally tonight’s main event will be Ace Youngblood versus American Elemental. Now Youngblood and Elemental we may decide to use this as a continuation of the triple threat match because Ace you pinned Elemental we are not sure yet. Remember everyone have a good night and be safe out there.

Total Wrestling Action

Week 2 March 2006

Hello Total Wrestling Action fans, this is Mike coming to you from the Ohio Jewish Center. The promotion for T.W.A. must be working as the building looks about half full tonight. Tonight should be interesting as previews for the card said that this would be a night of debuts for the company.

Tonight’s card opened up with the Total Wrestling Action debut of Flemmy Lemming as he faced C.H. Threepwood. Lemming came to the ring with no reaction as one would expect, but he showed great skills for such a young wrestler as he outclassed Threepwood on the mat with ease. In the end Threepwood looked silly as “Suicidal” Flemmy Lemming picked up his first win in Total Wrestling Action with the cross arm lock he calls the Suicide Solution. When will Threepwood pick up his next win, I don’t know.

The next match featured another debut as Keith Vegas took on Joss Thompson. Thompson has experience over in Men of Steel Combat, but this is his first time back in the states in a long time. As the bell sounded Vegas took control with basic tactics keeping Joss at arms length as he rung out the right arm of Thompson, and was able to drive a knee into the gut of one of the newest members of the T.W.A. roster. Vegas was all smiles, as he attempted to play to the crowd. I call it stalling on Keith’s part. On the outside West was having none of it yelling at Vegas to maintain focus. Vegas should have listened to West because when Vegas attempted to try another knee, he was met with a stiff forearm to the face from Joss Thompson to break the hold. As Vegas attempted to remove the cobwebs Thompson, nailed him with a vicious European uppercut. Vegas staggered right into the Clean Cutter for the three count at the 4:25 mark. I’m sure West won’t be happy about this one, but then again when is he ever happy.

Following Vegas and Thompson, it was time for Big Problem taking on new T.W.A. wrestler Crockett Tubbs. Tubbs walked out with a focused look on his face but once Problem came to the ring, that look of determination immediately went away. Problem stepped into the ring and floored Tubbs with a massive clothesline before the bell. After the bell Problem picked up Tubbs with ease and slammed him with a nasty bodyslam, as Tubbs just landed with a thud. Laughing Problem ended the match as he brought Tubbs to his feet and locked in the bearhug forcing the referee to call for the bell immediately as Tubbs just fell to a heap on the mat knocked out cold. Welcome to Total Wrestling Action, Mr. Tubbs. As Problem was getting ready to leave the ring, as cheer could be heard as the Total Wrestling Action champion, Frankie Perez came out to the entrance way. Perez said that he was tired of all of the chaos, Big Problem has been causing recently and Perez then said that it was up to him to put an end to all of the problems, Big Problem has caused T.W.A. and to prove it he was willing to put his title on the line at Crash and Burn. Problem just laughed and accepted the challenge.

Now that the main event for Crash and Burn was decided, it was time for tonight’s main event between Ace Youngblood and American Elemental. These two were part of the triple threat match and End Games with Thomas Morgan, which saw Youngblood pin Elemental on that night. As the bell rung both men circled each other before locking up. Youngblood picked up the early advantage with quick bodyslam, causing Elemental to pop right up and into a side headlock from Youngblood. Elemental was able to get control though as he countered with a back suplex sending Ace crashing to the mat. Youngblood sprawled to his feet quickly but was met with a nice standing dropkick from Elemental. Ace made it to his feet again as both men were in a stand still as the crowd cheered a little. Both men tied up again, and this time Youngblood whipped Elemental into the ropes, as Elemental came back Ace leapfrogged him and came down awkwardly on his left ankle. They covered it up well, as Elemental spun around and hit Youngblood with a quick palm thrust, pin combo giving Ace a little time to get his bearings. Ace kick out just before the three and they were back at it as Elemental stayed on the attack with a sweet snapping driving elbow into the chest of Youngblood, followed by a wicked basement drop kick. The ref immediately went to check on Youngblood, before Elemental pulled Ace to his feet to slow things down. Elemental pushed Ace into the corner and delivered a few forearms to the chest of Youngblood before raising his opponent to the top turnbuckle. Elemental climbed to the top and delivered a couple of shots to the head of Youngblood before attempting a Rana which was blocked as Youngblood held on to the top ropes sending Elemental crashing to the mat. Seeing his opportunity Youngblood climbed down off the top rope and quickly covered Elemental for the one, two, three getting the victory at the 9:11 mark.

Overall, the show was to be expected with a line up of debuts, not that exciting, but it can’t happen every week. Out of the three debuts tonight I think Flemmy Lemming had the best night, as Threepwood helped him out in the ring. I hope Ace Youngblood is ok, and I hope that Crockett Tubbs decides to continue wrestling even after the beating he received from Big Problem tonight; I hope Perez knows what he is getting into a Crash and Burn? Well fans that’s it for me tonight come back next week for another report from the Ohio Jewish Center.

Thursday Week 2 March 2006

The gang gets back from the Ohio Jewish Center. As the gang goes to the conference room, Charles checks his computer. In e-mails Charles finds the latest report from the Wrestling World News before searching for United States Pro Wrestling news. Upon finding both Charles prints them out and heads to the conference room.

Charles: Hello all, it looks like Darryl Devine was not at our show because he had a United States Pro Wrestling title defense against Java scheduled.

Marv: How’d it go

Charles: He retained the National title

John: And I take it that piece of paper you hold in your hand are Kevin’s grades of the show?

Charles: Yes. He gave Lemming versus Threepwood a “D”. Thompson versus Vegas a “D”. Big Problem against Tubbs he rated a “D” saying that the match just didn’t feel right. The Perez challenge to Problem was the best thing according to Kevin, “C-“. He gave the main event of Youngblood and Elemental a “D” also noting the ankle of Youngblood and said that watching Youngblood’s ankle took away from his performance and the match. Overall he said he was pleased by the increase in fans and rated the show a “D”.

Duncan: A “D” show, ouch.

John: The show was more about getting our new people in, so that’s to be expected Duncan.

Charles takes a deep breath before speaking

Charles: Guys, on the way back from the show, I was thinking about ways to make the company better. One way to do that of course is to cut any costs we can. Because of this problem I have decided to fire Ernie Turner.

Marv: When?

John: Why?

Charles: Once I make the call to tell him he is gone, and because I originally hired him in to do commentary at the table with you Marv. With Sue now there we no longer need him for that role.

Duncan: I for one think it’s the right call

Charles dials Mr. Turner’s number

Turner: Hello

Charles: Hello Mr. Turner, this is Total Wrestling Action calling, how are you today?

Turner: Doing ok

Charles: Ernie, I have called you today because, after talking with the gang. We here at Total Wrestling Action have decided to let you go.

The line is quiet for a short time before Turner speaks.

Turner: Since you are firing me over the phone, may I ask why?

Charles: It’s a cost cutting move, nothing more.

Another long pause before Turner speaks

Turner: I guess there is nothing I can do to change you minds?

Charles: No, there is not

Turner: Well then time to go see if I can work at Wal-Mart.

Charles: Hope things work out for you.

Turner: Bye

Turner ends the call

Charles: Well I am going to go have a drink

Charles gets up and leaves the office for the night

Friday Week 2 March 2006

Charles gets to the office and heads to the conference room, where Duncan is busy looking over paper work.

Duncan: So how was your night?

Charles: Ok, I guess

Duncan: Best thing to do right now is to plan the next card and maybe plan for the future shows.

Charles: I have no problem with that

John: With Crash and Burn only two weeks away I think it’s best that we just try and do a quick rush on the build up for the event, and use it as a way to build up Fools Gold.

Duncan: Remember that discussion we had about the secondary title, the “Nonstop” Title I think we called it. I think having the tournament at Fools Gold would be a great idea.

Charles pulls out his notes on that idea

Charles: According to my notes, that title would be more for the mid card and lower mid card guys. At the moment we have six placed in those slots.

Duncan: I was thinking we do a four man tournament. We can use the time until Crash and Burn to figure out who we want.

Charles: While I have always liked the idea of more then one title in a company, I don’t want to have a title where it is limited to three or four wrestlers.

John: Guys, back to Crash and Burn. We have one match set up for the show.

Charles: And this is the match we should focus on, we can announce the rest of the card before the “event” like we did with “End Games”….Duncan, do you still like that idea with Larry Wood?

Duncan: Yes, I do

Charles: Lets run with it then.

Duncan: Ok now, for the show. The only thing really coming out of last week was the challenge and acceptance of the title match between Perez and Problem. Skye has been calling me at home begging to get back on the show.

Charles: I don’t want him in the ring, but we can tape a video segment of him at the hospital talking about his injuries.

Marv: As far as matches go, Parker is cheap and he has not been used in a while.

John: I know we wanted Devine last week, so we could use him against Parker and see how that works.

Duncan: I like it, and it will work with the set up we have.

Charles: So Parker vs. Devine is one match. Lover had that pre show, dark match whatever you want to call it two weeks ago. He could go out against Threepwood and help train him up.

Duncan: I don’t see why not

Marv looks at his notes

Marv: Actively keeping people off the roster is tough

Charles: Planning for Fools Gold will be a lot easier Marv.

John: Any thoughts on what to do with West since he lost the title?

Charles: What about a program with American Machine?

John: That could be fun, and because Vegas is paired up with West right now, we could use Vegas as like a first line of defense type against Machine.

Charles: Now you’re thinking

Charles pauses

Charles: And now I have Fools Gold complete.

Duncan: Really?

Charles: Once “Crash and Burn” is done I’ll lay it out, really just have to make it through this week.

Marv: Considering that they are both though to be well verse in technical ability by most insiders, I think Morgan versus Lemming could do well.

Charles: Lets make that our third match and call this card set. Morgan versus Lemming to open, Lover versus Threepwood as match two with Devine versus Parker as the main event. Throw in the Skye segment and another piece to the Perez versus Problem story and we are good to go.

Duncan: With that I am going to call it a night

Charles: I am out as well

The gang leaves the office and heads their separate ways

Saturday Week 2 March 2006

Charles stays home for the day to relax

Sunday Week 2 March 2006

Charles gets to the office and heads directly to the conference room.

Charles: So did I miss anything?

Marv: North of the Border Pro Wrestling pulled an “A” rating with their “Fighting Festival” pay per view. They had over 94,000 buys.

John: Brent Hill lost in an open match tag with Mammoth against The Flying Stones. While Dan Stone Jr. defeated Dark Angel again to retain the Canadian title. Many consider the match of the night to be Sean Mcfly defeating Jeremy Stone.

Charles: Anything else?

Marv: Larry Wood worked a WEXXV show and was in a main event tag with Kimitada Ohishi defeating Team Terror.

Duncan: Before I forget, the ratings for Supreme Wrestling Federation’s Awesome Impact pay per view came in. They received over 378,000 buys for the show out of the Isaak Road Arena. Wrestling World News graded them out to a “B” with a main event of Runaway Train retaining the world title against Skull DeBones.

Charles: They had the same match at Nothing to Lose, right?

John: The same one.

Charles: Speaking of S.W.F. do you think they would be willing to work with us?

John laughs

John: I think they would rather buy us out first, but you can try it.

Charles goes to his desk and begins to draft a letter to fax to Supreme Wrestling Federation

TO: Richard Eisen

RE: Working Agreement

Hello Mr. Eisen

My name is Charles Zulas and I run a young wrestling company by the name of Total Wrestling Action. Now I know you probably have not heard of us, but let me tell you why I believe this is a good deal for both of our companies.

1. We are a young and upstart company meaning we have young and hungry workers willing to perform and put on great shows for the fans.

2. As an upstart company we need to be able to get exposure and what better way for Total Wrestling Action to get exposure then teaming with the number one wrestling company in the world.

3. In helping Total Wrestling Action get out to the fans, we will provide you with a fresh talent pool for your performers to use in what ever way you see fit.

Mr. Eisen we hope that you take the time to look at this offer and we will be awaiting your response.

Sincerely

Charles Zulas

Total Wrestling Action Owner

With the letter done Charles faxes it off and calls Remmy Skye and the T.W.A. Producer for a conference call

Charles: Hello to you both Mr. Skye and Mr. Douglas, this is Charles Zulas.

Skye: Hello

Douglas: Hello sir

Charles: Listen the reason that I am calling is because this week we want to have Skye film a little video about recovering from the post match attack from Big Problem. We will play it on the show.

Skye: Can do

Douglas: When do you need me

Charles: Can you meet me Tuesday night, when we arrive for the show.

Skye: I will be there

Douglas: No problem, Mr. Zulas

Charles: See you then

Charles ends the call and heads out of the office

Monday Week 3 March 2006

Charles gets to the office and heads right into the conference room

Charles: Where’s Duncan?

John: Oh he wanted to be at the Danger and Violence Extreme show early.

Charles: Ok. So John, when I wanted to start this company I came to you first. I would like to come to you again to get your thoughts on how we have done.

John pauses before speaking

John: To be brutally honest, I think we will go bankrupt in a few more months. We seem to be spending more and still not bringing in the money we need to survive.

Charles: Well at the moment we are charging six dollars to get into the shows, what if we increase it to ten dollars?

John: That’s not what I mean, we till need to make some major cuts to the roster.

Charles: I know

Charles goes to his computer and logs checks the T.W.A. site to find Mike’s Preview

Preview for Week 3 March 2006 Total Wrestling Action

Last week new faces came into Total Wrestling Action and made an impact as Flemmy Lemming defeated C.H. Threepwood and Joss Thompson defeated Keith Vegas. Even with the new faces, the focus of the wrestling world was centered around the issues between Big Problem and Frankie Perez as they will now meet at Crash and Burn for Perez’s Total Wrestling Action title. Who will make an impact this week, come to the Ohio Jewish Center and for ten dollars you can join the best crowd in Ohio for the best wrestling action anywhere!

Scheduled for the show

Can Flemmy Lemming make it two in a row as he faces Thomas Morgan?

Will C.H. Threepwood ever win again as he faces Champagne Lover.

In the main event, will Steven Parker show Darryl Devine that the future is now in Total Wrestling Action?

*Card Subject to change

Charles: Well John, I am going to go home and pay some bills

John: See you tomorrow then

Charles walks out the door

Tuesday Week 3 March 2006

Charles gets to the office as Duncan is getting things ready to go

Charles: So how did the show go last night?

Duncan: It was ok, Peak defended the Brass Knuckles title again, defeating American Buffalo while The New Jersey Devils picked up the victory over Johnny Martin and J.D. Morgan in the main event.

Charles: Do you think Peak would join us?

Duncan: No, he likes the environment of Danger and Violence Extreme

Duncan finishes packing up

Duncan: Everything looks good

Charles: Lets get on the road then

The gang leaves for the show, meanwhile in Ohio Mike is posting a note to the site

West’s title not the only thing lost at End Games?

Rumors are floating around that the recent release of Ernie Turner may not be the only one. Sources are saying that Sgt. Buddy Lee West’s title defeat was less about Frankie Perez wining the title and more about getting Buddy Lee West out of Total Wrestling Action.

The gang makes it to the hotel later that night where Remmy Skye and the production crew are just finishing the piece for the show. Remmy and Mr. Douglas walks up to the gang

Remmy: The segment is finished

Charles looks at the production crew

Charles: How does it look?

Douglas: It will work, sir

Charles: Great, that goes on after the opening match. See you tomorrow then.

Wednesday Week 3 March 2006

The gang is backstage talking about the show.

Duncan: Looking at the plan, I am concerned about the main event.

Marv: Why, it’s clearly the best match on the show.

Duncan: We should close with focusing on the Perez versus Problem feud

John: I think he’s right, Charles. Their challenge segment pulled the highest rating according to Wrestling World News.

Charles: Where is Skye?

The roster begins to file in around the gang

Charles: Hello everyone, time for another show. Here is the lineup.

John: We open with Flemmy Lemming versus Thomas Morgan, then to the Skye segment we just finished taping. From there it’s Threepwood versus Lover, followed by our main event of Devine versus Parker. We will end the show with the newest member of Total Wrestling Action being revealed and cut immediately to the Perez and Problem altercation.

Charles: Everyone have a good night and remember we are all behind you.

Total Wrestling Action

Week 3 March 2006

Hello Total Wrestling Action fans this is Mike coming to you from the Ohio Jewish Center with another week of Total Wrestling Action! Last week the main event of Crash and Burn was decided as Frankie Perez challenged Big Problem to a title match for the show. Last week also witnessed the debut of Joss Thompson, Crockett Tubs and Flemmy Lemming to Total Wrestling Action.

Speaking of Flemmy Lemming, he was in the opening match tonight against Thomas Morgan. The match opened with a quick lock up and a smooth drop toe hold from Thomas Morgan. Lemming retaliated as he quickly made it to his feet and slapped the face of Morgan as more of a sign of disrespect, which received a small reaction from the crowd. The two locked up again but this time it was Lemming who took the advantage with a quick hammerlock before switching to a side headlock. After stalling for a few moments Lemming bulldogged Morgan’s face into the mat getting a few boos from the crowd in attendance. While on the mat Lemming decided to drop a succession of three knees to the left arm of Morgan, before bringing Morgan to his feet. As Morgan made it to his feet he outsmarted the youngster and tripped out Lemming’s legs sending him crashing to the mat, which received some cheers. Morgan used the opportunity to shake some feeling back into his left arm before reaching down to pull Lemming to his feet. Morgan then decided to do what some may consider a bit reckless after the fact as he shot Lemming into the corner turnbuckle, only to miss a clothesline in the corner. As Morgan bounced from the corner Lemming quickly took Morgan to the mat locking in the Suicide Solution and picking up the victory at the 4:51 mark.

Decent opening match. With two wins in the last two weeks and only one match named to the Crash and Burn card, could that win have locked up a spot on the card?

After the match a video played of the attack on Remmy Skye from Big Problem from End Games, after the attack Remmy came on the screen and in a video piece said that attack put him in the hospital for a few days with injuries and now he is at home healing up. He told his fans that he would be back soon. At the end of the video a small chant of “We Want Remmy” broke out.

After the video it was time for Champagne Lover versus C.H. Threepwood. Lover posed for the crowd before the match, which drew some boos from the crowd. As the bell rung the two locked up, with Lover gaining control with an arm wringer to the right arm, of Threepwood. Lover applied enough pressure to force Threepwood to double over in pain. Lover grabbed Threepwood’s hair and dragged him back to the corner, chopping him in the chest, to which Threepwood sold nicely. Lover then brought Threepwood out of the corner and nailed a nice looking neckbreaker, before attempting the quick cover only getting a two count. Lover pulled Threepwood to his feet and whipped him into the ropes, only to miss with a clothesline and allow Threepwood to counter with his own clothesline, surprising Lover in the process. Threepwood waited for Lover to stand before hitting him with repeated forearm shots to the chest pushing him into the rope. This time Threepwood sent Lover into the ropes, missing a dropkick attempt as Lover hung onto the ropes outsmarting his opponent. Lover seeing Threepwood crash to the mat, went in for the kill and immediately locked in Champagne Breakfast, getting Threepwood to tap out at the 4:11 mark.

I thought the match was better then expected, I think Threepwood really upped his game for this match and is starting to fit into his role within Total Wrestling Action.

Next it was time for the main event as Darryl Devine faced off with the Steven “The Future” Parker. The two locked up in the center of the ring where Parker immediately got the advantage with a knee lift to the gut, quickly followed by a quick back elbow to the face of “Mighty Fine” Darryl Devine staggering him a bit. As Devine regained his composure he walked right into an S.T.O. from Parker who quickly went for a pin, looking to end the match early. Devine quickly got his right shoulder up after only a one count angering Parker who punched him in the head with a right fist. Parker then pulled Devine to his feet, but Devine was able to mount a comeback with repeated shots to the face and stomach of Parker, causing him to take a few steps back and giving Devine enough room to connect with an enzuigiri getting a few cheers from the crowd who knew who Devine was. As both men laid on the mat the ref began his mandatory ten count, Parker made it to his feet first at the count of seven and walked over to Devine and kicked him in the gut as he was trying to get to his feet using the ropes. Parker grabbed Devine and dragged him out to the center of the ring, before calling for the “Future Shock”. Parker lifted Devine to his shoulders, but “Mighty Fine” had the ability to slip out the back, before connecting with a sweet Reverse DDT Neckbreaker. Devine draped an arm over Parker for the three count.

As both men laid on the mat the man known as Jacob Jett walked out to the entrance and just stood there looking at the ring. While Jett was standing at the entrance ramp, the video screen showed the champion Frankie Perez attacking his challenger for Crash and Burn Big Problem backstage. As the video screen went black the last moments were of Perez standing over Problem’s body.

Overall the show was a surprise I think, as noted I liked the improvement shown by Threepwood tonight. I do think the post match Perez attack took a little away from Jett’s debut, but the title match is more important right now. It will be interesting to see what T.W.A. does with Jett as well as Remmy Skye who appeared via video tonight. One negative tonight I would say would be the shocking price increase for tickets as a ticket to tonight’s show was ten dollars. Remember fans we only have one more show until Crash and Burn come out for the next Total Wrestling Action show to see what happens in T.W.A.

Thursday Week 3 March 2006

The gang gets back from the show. While the rest of the gang unpacks the car, Charles goes inside to check any messages and e-mails. Opening up his account he finds new e-mails.

TO: Mr. Zulas

RE: Working Agreement

Hello Mr. Zulas, this is Richard Eisen from Supreme Wrestling Federation. I am writing you because it was recently brought to my attention that you wanted to form a working partnership with myself and S.W.F. Now Mr. Zulas I am sure you are doing well, but right now we have too much going on here at Supreme Wrestling Federation to bring such a small company on board such as Total Wrestling Action. We officially decline your offer to a working partnership.

John: Told you.

Charles turns in his chair to find John standing behind him reading the e-mail

Charles: Is the car unpacked yet

John smiles and leaves to finish unpacking the car, as Charles finds an e-mail from Mike

TO: Mr. Zulas

RE: Ticket Prices

Hello Mr. Zulas, this is Mike. I want to be as nice as I can be in saying this. If T.W.A. continues to set ticket prices this high we will have no fans left. In addition increasing ticket prices that much just days before the show is just a dirty trick.

Charles: Well then

As Charles continues to scan his e-mail he finds the report from Kevin and prints it out. After he is done checking e-mails, Charles decides to check the T.W.A. site.

Charles: What the hell?

Duncan: You say something Charles?

Charles: Duncan, look at this, Mike posted that we are looking for a way to get Buddy Lee West out of the company.

Duncan: Why would he do that?

Charles: Can you do me a favor and call Remmy Skye. He was not at the preshow meeting and I want to know why.

Duncan: Yes, Charles.

Duncan calls Skye, while Charles looks at the roster. Moments later Duncan walks over to Charles.

Duncan: Well I just got off the phone with Skye and he said that since we were only using him for the video segment that he thought he would relax at the hotel.

Charles shakes his head in disbelief before heading to the conference room with Duncan in tow. John and Marv are talking in the room.

John: Hey Charles. What’s the gameplan for this upcoming week?

Charles: Well first, I have here the grades from Kevin about the last show. He thought the opening match with Flemmy Lemming and Thomas Morgan was a nice match to help Lemming slowly work his way into the company. He liked how smooth Lemming looked in the ring, giving the match a “C-“. He thought the “We want Remmy” chants were appropriate as it was obvious the segment was not filmed from his home. He thought Remmy looked a bit stiff in his delivery of the segment and it was not believable at all. “F”. Considering what we have been doing with Threepwood lately, he was pleasantly surprised to find that Threepwood was not going to “mail the match in”. He liked the pre match posing from Lover, as it fits in well with his character. He gave the match a “C-“. Kevin thought that the Devine versus Parker match was the match of the night as both men really worked out there, he liked the ability both men had to tell a story out there get the crowd involved. Kevin gave the match a “C”. Now the post match reveal of Jacob Jett and the backstage assault of Problem by Perez were sloppy at best. The reveal was ok, if you knew who Jett was in relation to the two men in the ring. He said though that the reveal was wasted because of the quick nature we moved to the attack. Kevin gave the Jett piece a “C-“ with the Perez attack getting a “D”. Overall he said on it’s own the title might could be ok but he does not have his hopes up. Kevin gave the show a “C-“.

Marv: I told you I was right.

Duncan: So We have Crash and Burn next week and you believe you have Fools Gold completed, but we only have one match named for the Friday and nothing for Wednesday.

Charles: We had a long trip back so here is the plan I want. All of you get out of here and get some rest. Tomorrow we will plan for Wednesday’s show, then over the weekend we will finish the card for Crash and Burn.

Duncan doesn’t look to confident

Duncan: Ok Charles

Everyone leaves the office to go their separate ways.

Friday Week 3 March 2006

Charles gets to the office and heads back to the conference room where the gang is sitting and waiting. Charles puts his files on the table before sitting down.

Charles: So are we ready to plan the Wednesday show

John: Ok.

Marv: Sounds good

Duncan: Ok, guys we had Jett appear at the end of the Devine and Parker match. I think one of two things should happen maybe both. We could put Jett in his first match, we could also have Devine approach Jett as to why he is here.

Marv: I say we put Jett in a match as he is probably too new to give a “Crash and Burn” spot to.

John: I think he would go best against American Elemental right now.

Duncan: I terms of style I would say yes, but I think it would be best to put him in the ring against someone like Tyler James Bailey and let him get his feet wet. Plus with this “Nonstop Title” plan, I think putting them together now could be a waste.

Charles: Actually I am going to go with John here. Two reasons, one we need a good card to help lead into Crash and Burn. Two if we put them against each other now and we like the match up, we have a reason to add them to this tournament plan.

Marv: I have to agree, Duncan.

Charles: Ok we have Jett versus Elemental. Now I seem to recall an idea about Machine and West?

Marv: Yes, we have West attack Machine. Machine will want West but has to go through Vegas to do it.

Charles: So then we need Machine in a match then.

John: So far here in T.W.A. Machine has faced Bailey and Vegas

Duncan: We could put Tubbs in against Machine and see how that does. I mean his last match against Problem did not go over well, and we need to find someone Tubbs may be able to work with.

Charles: I would agree with that idea. I would be safe in assuming that Machine versus Tubbs would then be the opening match for this plan to work in one night.

Duncan: Ok now this may sound strange but I think we should put Sgt. Buddy Lee West against Ace Youngblood in the main event.

Charles: Actually I like the idea. Machine beats Tubbs, West attacks Machine, later in the night Machine wants West for Crash and Burn but Machine states that he has to go through Vegas but if he wants to see what he would be dealing with West dominates Youngblood in the main event.

Marv: Charles this is the last show before Crash and Burn don’t you think we should focus on Perez and Problem?

Charles: We did that last week.

Marv: Ok

Charles: So we have Machine versus Tubbs, West attacks Machine post match, then we go to Jett vs. Elemental then Machine will challenge West, West will set up Machine vs. Vegas and go face Youngblood.

John: Sounds good, Charles

Charles: Everyone good home and get ready to plan Crash and Burn

Everyone leaves heading in separate directions

Saturday Week 3 March 2006

Charles gets to the office and goes to the conference room

Charles: Ok guys ready to finish Crash and Burn plans

John: Yes, please lets to this

Charles: Ok we have Frankie Perez versus Big Problem for the title, and based on yesterdays talk we will also have American Machine versus Keith Vegas made before the end of Wednesday’s show.

Duncan: In the last week or so, you seem to have been more focused on Fools Gold then Crash and Burn. If that’s the case should we just put Tubbs, Bailey and Threepwood in matches against stronger wrestlers and call it an event.

Charles: I see no issue with that.

John: Really?

Charles: I think the main event can pull a strong card.

John: Ok then, who do we put with Tubbs then?

Charles: Thinking of Fools Gold, I think Steven Parker would be a good choice as we need to get him back in the chase.

John: How about Bailey then?

Duncan: From a gimmick perspective I think Bailey versus Thompson could be a good match as Thompson is going to be shaped into this general punk, and what a better way for a punk to get over then picking on someone like Bailey.

Marv: Lastly what about Threepwood? Both Kevin and Mike seemed to like Threepwood versus Lover.

Charles: I think we should put him against Jett and see how he does in the ring.

Duncan: So at this point we have Perez versus Problem, Machine versus Vegas, Tubbs versus Parker, Bailey versus Thompson and Threepwood versus Jett.

Charles: Sounds like a decent card to me

John: Ok Charles, your the boss.

Marv: Well if that is going to be the card I am going to leave

Marv gets up and leaves the building

John: I am going to take off too.

John leaves the office

Charles: Marv doesn’t seem to pleased

Duncan: From a line up stand point, it looks like your going to sacrifice Crash and Burn for what you hope is a good plan for Fools Gold.

Charles gets up and gets ready to leave

Charles: He will get over it

Sunday Week 3 March 2006

Charles takes the day off to work on personal matters

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Monday Week 4 March 2006</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Charles walks into the office and goes to the conference room</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charles:</span> Hello everyone</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Duncan:</span> Hello </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">John:</span> Good Morning</p><p> </p><p>

Marv still not happy about the last few days</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Marv:…</span>Hi</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charles:</span> Hey Marv, what’s wrong.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Marv:</span> I joined this company because you said it was a place for the guys to get their start and a way to break away from the current mold that is holding wrestling down today…How do you expect us to get any better if you just throw round lineups like they don’t mean anything.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charles:</span> I told you Marv, I have a long term plan in place that, yes may look more at Fools Gold then it does Crash and Burn, but if you want to survive we have to start making long term plans.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Marv:</span> We won’t be around long enough to make long term plans if you keep driving fans away at the gate.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">John:</span> Ok guys…Lets just focus on the cards for this week. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Duncan: </span>Did you hear that Easy Emma resigned with Danger and Violence Extreme?</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charles:</span> Phil resigned her while she is recovering. How is she?</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Duncan:</span> I haven’t heard much from Phil about her lately…Listen one thing that has been bothering me lately is that post Mike made to the site about plans for West. Have you talked with him about it yet?</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Charles: </span>I will talk with him before the show Wednesday…Aren’t you supposed to be at their show?</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Duncan:</span> Phil gave me the list and I talked him through what I thought should happen, but Nemesis is the head of the creative team there.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Charles:</span> Ok</p><p> </p><p>

Charles taps his pen on the table</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charles:</span> Well…I thought we would have more to discuss, so I want you all to go and relax because tomorrow we leave for the show.</p><p> </p><p>

Marv quietly mumbles to himself</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Marv:</span> I thought we had long term plans made</p><p> </p><p>

Everyone leaves for the night, meanwhile Mike is busy finalizing the preview for the show.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Preview for Total Wrestling Action</span></strong></p><p>

Last week, Perez decided to take matters into his own hands. Attacking his challenger to the Total Wrestling Action title. What will happen this week as T.W.A. is just days away from Crash and Burn. Last week also saw the appearance of Remmy Skye by video as he claimed that he was close to coming back to Total Wrestling Action, will we see him again? How will the rest of the roster react to this statement? Come to the Ohio Jewish Center to find out!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Scheduled for the show</span></strong></p><p>

American Machine vs. Crockett Tubbs</p><p> </p><p>

Jacob Jett vs. American Elemental</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tuesday Week 4 March 2006</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Charles gets to the office and finds Duncan</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charles:</span> So how did the show go last night?</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Duncan: </span>They had Scout defeat Caulfield last night in the main event, while the champ Shawn Gonzalez defeated Guide.</p><p> </p><p>

Marv can be seen coming out of the office</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charles:</span> So is Marv still angry about what’s happening</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Duncan:</span> He is not pleased </p><p> </p><p>

Marv walks up to the two shortly followed by John</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charles:</span> Lets go on the road</p><p> </p><p>

The gang leaves for the show</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Wednesday Week 4 March 2006</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

The gang is backstage discussing news </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Charles:</span> Your kidding, Liberty defeated Tommy Cornell for the T.C.W. Heavyweight title last night? </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">John:</span> I was in shock when I watched it</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Charles</span>: They have to be setting up a rematch for Just Another Day.</p><p> </p><p>

Kevin from Wrestling World News walks up to the gang</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charles:</span> Yes, Kevin glad you could be here. Listen I know you and your group along with the Pro Wrestling Council go nuts ranking and grading all that goes on in the world of pro wrestling. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Kevin:</span> We are the authority on professional wrestling</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charles:</span> I have a favor to ask you. Write up your reports as you normally would for this week, then on Monday would you be willing to discuss them and some changes I have in mind?</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Kevin:</span> No problem Mr. Zulas</p><p> </p><p>

Duncan, John and Marv look confused </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">John: </span>Changes?</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Charles:</span> Nothing big</p><p> </p><p>

The roster begins to file around the gang</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charles:</span> Hello everyone, tonight begins a big few days for Total Wrestling Action. Tonight we have our show, and then on Friday is Crash and Burn where Frankie Perez will defend the title against Big Problem.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Duncan:</span> We are still finalizing the card for Crash and Burn but tonight we start we American Machine versus Crockett Tubbs, after that we move to the West and Machine altercation. Then we move to American Elemental facing the debut of Jacob Jett, once that is done, we will go to the Machine challenge and answer from West.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charles:</span> Everyone after the show, please stay in the area for Crash and Burn. Now everyone be safe and we are all behind you.</p><p> </p><p>

As the roster breaks up to do their final preparations, Mike walks up to Charles</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Mike:</span> You wanted to see me Charles?</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charles:</span> Yes, Mike. I would like to know what you were thinking when you posted that we were looking to get rid of West? You’re lucky he has not seen it.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Mike:</span> I wanted to create some tension and excitement for the company. I thought that adding some backstage rumors would draw people to the site and therefore to the company. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Charles:</span> Don’t do it again, if I want rumors to spread I will spread them. Now get to your seat for the show.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Mike:</span> Yes sir.</p>

Total Wrestling Action

Week 4 March 2006

Hello fans of Total Wrestling Action. This is Mike and I present another Total Wrestling Action report. With Crash and Burn only days away, what excitement can we expect tonight!

Tonight’s show opened up with American Machine taking on Crockett Tubbs. Tubbs looked a little shaken up about entering the ring tonight, but who wouldn’t be after being mauled by Big Problem. The two locked up as the bell rung and Machine quickly gained control with a bodyslam driving Tubbs to the mat. Machine brought Tubbs to his feet and whipped him into the ropes, before connecting with a nice clothesline. Tubbs got to his feet and attempted to lock up with Machine again but Machine overpowered Tubbs, and bodyslamed him again. Tubbs made it to his feet and decided that his best move would be to try and get a running start at American Machine. That turned out to be the wrong move as Machine quickly lifted Tubbs into the air and drilled him with a powerful spinebuster picking up the one, two, three at the 3:31 mark.

After the match Machine posed for the fans and was attacked by Buddy Lee West who blindsided him and nailed him with a hard clothesline before dragged him outside and slamming Machine’s head into the ring post as the crowd booed the attack. As Machine laid outside the ring West took time to insult some fans on his way to the back. After a few quiet moments Machine was able to get up and walk to the back under his own power even as backstage personnel was attempting to help him.

Once that chaos ended it was time for the in ring debut of Jacob Jett as he faced off against American Elemental. As the two stood in the ring before the bell, Jett started laughing and taunting American Elemental for wearing the mask. Elemental had enough of Jett’s insults as he slapped Jett in the face, signaling the start of the match. Jett fumed at the disrespect shown by the masked man, and tried to swing at Elemental but missed as Elemental ducked the right hand and connected with a dropkick, sending Jett sprawling backwards and retreating to the floor. Once he regained his composure Jett slowly returned to the ring and locked up with Elemental. This time Jett gained the upper hand driving an elbow into the face of American Elemental causing him to step back, only for Jett to grab Elemental’s head and drive a sick looking knee into it. Jett then dragged Elemental to the corner and connected with a nice Arabian Press for the two count. As Elemental kicked out Jett took the time to argue with the referee which gave Elemental enough time to get up and slug Jett with a right hand and repeated kicks backing Jett to the corner. Elemental then decided to raise Jett to the top turnbuckle, Elemental decided to go for a top rope rana, but as he leaped on to Jett’s shoulders, Jett latched on and countered with a sweet Jett Take Off from the top rope getting the three count and the victory at the 5:52 mark.

Very impressed with Jett tonight, wonder what they will do with him. Hopefully Elemental is ok that Jett Take Off looked like it hurt.

Once the ring cleared American Machine was shown on the screen backstage. Machine then went on to yell and scream at West for his attack earlier in the night. At the end of his rant Machine challenged West for Crash and Burn. After a few moments of nothing West and Vegas came to the entrance ramp. West said that Machine was a nobody in T.WA. and that he needed to prove himself to West. So West offered up Vegas at Crash and Burn. American Machine gladly accepted the match. After the match was agreed to West told Machine to watch what he wishes for and went to the ring for an impromptu to match.

So Machine and Vegas at Crash and Burn, if Vegas wins I’ll be shocked.

As West stood in the ring, Ace Youngblood answered the challenge to West. I almost wish he wouldn’t have as it was a beating. Youngblood tried to use his quickness but this was nothing more then West showing his mean streak just pounding Youngblood from pillar to post and using every inch of the ringside area to abuse the young wrestler. In the end West locked in the Recon Wrench to put an end to the “Match”. West just threw down Ace and walked off after the match.

Overall I thought the show was good based on itself, but when you consider that this is the last show before “Crash and Burn” I am concerned. Neither champion or challenger was even mentioned tonight and if a company was heading into their big show don’t you think the they would at least be talked about? I am still concerned as well that the company has yet to lower ticket prices as the Ohio Jewish Center was half of what it was from its high point. Please Total Wrestling Action lower ticket prices before Crash and Burn.

Thursday Week 4 March 2006

The gang is at the hotel talking about the show

Charles: So what did you guys think about the show?

John: I thought it, told a good story with American Machine and Sgt. Buddy Lee West.

Duncan: I thought it was ok, the problem with the machine and West story though is that it really has nothing to do with Crash and Burn. Other then the Vegas versus Machine match.

Charles: So tomorrow we have Machine versus Vegas and Perez versus Problem announced. If we still want it we also have planed Parker versus Tubbs, Thompson versus Bailey and Jett versus Threepwood.

John: How do you think Jett will respond to two matches in three days?

Duncan: I think he will do ok

Charles: Do you think the fans will be ready for tomorrow’s ending?

John: I don’t see why not all four are good members of the roster.

A gentleman walks up to the gang and hands them a letter

Man: Sir this is for you

Charles looks at the letter

Charles: It’s Kevin’s thoughts on the show. Lets see he gave the Machine versus Tubbs match a “C-“, he personally did not like the West beat down of Machine, as it came about with no reason. He gave it a “D”. He thought Jett and Elemental worked nicely together for Jett’s first match, “C-“. Machine’s challenge to West was decent, and because of the attack earlier seemed logical, “C-“. West’s response was a little long, but classic West getting a “C-“. He gave the main event a “C- “saying that Youngblood did well for his role. He gave the show a “C-“.

Marv who has been sitting quietly, speaks up

Marv: So Charles, you still have not told us why you want Kevin’s thoughts on Monday.

Charles: It’s nothing big guys really; I just want his thoughts on a couple of matters.

Marv: If you say so. I’m going to hit the pool while we are here, so I will talk with you all later.

Marv leaves to head to the pool

John: I’m going to take a nap

John leaves to head back to the rooms

Duncan: Listen, Charles I think Marv is growing tired of being here. Now I heard from a source that Jason Azaria contract over at Total Championship Wrestling is coming up, why don’t I make a few call and see what we can do.

Charles looks back at Marv, who is walking away

Charles: Go ahead

Duncan and Charles go their separate ways

Friday Week 4 March 2006

The gang is backstage at the Ohio Jewish Center before the show

John: Charles are you sure you want to go through with this idea?

Charles: How many times do I have to tell you, yes I want this plan.

The roster starts to file in around the gang

Charles: Hello to all. Tonight is Crash and Burn where Big Problem will challenge Frankie Perez for the T.W.A. title. We know some of you may be a little sore from Wednesday but we have faith in you tonight. Here is the layout of the show

John: We will open with American Machine versus Keith Vegas. From there we go to Steven Parker versus Crockett Tubbs.

Tubbs: Are you sure I am ready?

Duncan: You will do fine. Just follow Parker’s lead

John: After Parker versus Tubbs its Bailey versus Thompson. Once that match is over its going to be Jacob Jett going against C.H. Threepwood

Threepwood: I lose again, right.

John: After Threepwood and Jett, Perez you will have a pre-match interview with Sue about your title defense. After your interview we will move on to the main event followed by the closing.

Charles: Everyone be safe tonight and remember we are behind you.

Hmm...It's a been a few days since i read this for the last time, so i had to catch up. Don't even know where to start from. Turner going to Wall Mart was hilarious,i hope you keep providing news about the thereabouts of the guys you fire from time to time. That would be fun.

As for the ticket prices...well...i think it's suicide, don't do it. Besides, the show's quality has been falling dramatically...so...no point in raising prices. I iunderstand what you're going trough, i am also playing a game with a small company (hope i can find some time to update my diary soon) and i know it's hard. But you only have two choices:

1: Keep spending hard in a fast attempt to hit regional. (that's what i'm doing)

2: Cut costs as much as possible, and that would mean not using a lot of people, but that could compromise the popularity of the promotion.

Either way...i don't have high hopes for crash and burn. But i do hope to see a Skye push soon. :D Keep up the good work.

Ps: You can post your answers here,no need to do it through PM.

Total Wrestling Action

Crash and Burn 2006

Hello fans of Total Wrestling Action fans, this is Mike and its time for Crash and Burn 2006. Can Perez stop the havoc, of the Big Problem or will we crown a new champion tonight?

Tonight’s show started with American Machine versus Keith Vegas, remember fans this past week this match came about when Machine demanded to face Sgt. Buddy Lee West but West is putting Vegas in his way tonight. American Machine came out to the ring first and waited for Keith Vegas accompanied by West who delivered insults to Machine as he waited in the ring. The bell rang and the match started with both men locking up in the center of the ring, Vegas found the early advantage with a rake to the eyes of Machine. Vegas kicked Machine in the gut, Machine came back and connected with a knife edge chop and a quick body slam as West screamed at Vegas. Machine picked up Vegas and dropped him to the match with a side suplex. As Vegas slowly made it to his feet Machine went to bounce off the rope but West grabbed his right ankle tripping him up. Machine kicked West away from the ring allowing Vegas to drive a double axe handle to the back of Machine but had no effect on Machine. Machine just smiled as Vegas attempt another axe handle still with no effect. American Machine whipped Vegas into the ropes and lifted Vegas in the air before slamming him into the mat with a nice spinebuster getting the one, two, three and the victory.

A predictable match, but Vegas lasted longer then I thought he would.

Next it was time for Steven “The Future” Parker versus Crockett Tubbs. As the bell sounded the start of the match, Parker kicked Tubbs in the gut then drove Tubbs into the match with a neckbreaker. Parker then locked in a rear chinlock controlling Tubbs movement. Tubbs was able to make it to his feet and delivered elbows to the gut of Parker, breaking free of the rear chinlock only to be pulled back down to the mat by the hair as the crowd booed. As Tubbs attempted to get back to his feet, Parker connected with a sharp kick to the chest, knocking the wind out of Tubbs. Parker whipped Tubbs into the ropes and sent him into the lights with a nice back body drop. Parker then grabbed Tubbs by the hair and swiftly dropped him back to the mat with a well placed DDT before going for the pin. At this point it became obvious to the crowd in attendance that Parker was just going to toy with the kid as “The Future” stopped the pin at two and a half. Parker then rudely dumped Tubbs to the outside before going out after him. By now the ref was just trying to get Parker to end the match and let Tubbs go home but Parker would have none of it as he drove Tubbs face first into the steel post. Tubbs just collapsed on the outside as Parker broke the count of the ref only to roll back out of the ring. The match finally came to an end as Parker just rolled Tubbs back into the ring a placed his right foot on his chest forcing the ref to count three.

The match itself was nothing to write home about, and really just a way to get Parker and Tubbs some ring time, but if Parker continues with this attitude it may work for him down the line.

After the Parker versus Tubbs joke it was time for Joss Thompson to face Tyler James Bailey. Both men came out to the ring to zero reaction which should have spelled trouble right from the start. As the bell rung to signal the start of the match both men locked up in the center of the ring with Thompson getting the early advantage with European uppercut to Bailey. Thompson then pushed Bailey to the ropes and drove a knee to the gut before whipping Bailey to the ropes and connecting with a flapjack sending Bailey crashing to the mat. Thompson went for an elbow but hit only canvas as Bailey moved out of the way. Bailey then locked in a side head lock to slow things down even more, but Thompson was able to push Bailey off him and to the ropes., which for some reason Bailey went over the ropes instead of bouncing off and coming back, which Thompson was obviously looking for. This is when the match fell apart as Thompson just stood in the ring and waited for Bailey to make it to his feet and back in. Thompson even had time to go talk to the referee. Someone in the back must have decided to end the match early because once Bailey made his way back into the ring, Joss Thompson connected with the Clean Cutter and picked up the victory.

Based on the crowd reaction the show at this point was heading in the wrong direction. I actually witnessed people leaving to get drinks during this match. I have hopes for Thompson as I heard good things about him over in Men of Steel, but I think Bailey was the wrong person to set him up with tonight.

Next Jacob Jett came to the ring as he faced off against C.H. Threepwood. Reports are that Threepwood was not happy about being put in this match so I a little skeptical when I coming to the arena tonight. With tonight’s show so far, that skeptical feeling has turned to worry.

As both men entered the ring, Jett immediately started bouncing around the ring, to which Threepwood rolled his eyes. Threepwood attempted to grab Jett, but Jett ducked out of Threepwood’s reach and came up with a well placed roundhouse kick to the head as the bell sounded, Jett followed that up with a quick kick to the thigh and a spinning back fist to the jaw sending Threepwood crashing to the mat. Jett picked up Threepwood off the mat and connected with a nice snap suplex in the center of the ring, before hitting a corkscrew legdrop. Jett took some time to pose for the fans but received little reaction before bringing Threepwood to his feet. Threepwood was able to get some offense as he was able to surprise Jett with a double leg trip, before locking in an armbar to the left arm; which actually surprised me as well because Threepwood normally has no offense during matches. After a bit of stalling on the mat, Jet was able to get back to his feet. Jett decided to be creative to free himself from the armbar as he backed himself into the corner, only to climb to the second rope and use the leverage he had to fire in a couple of fists with his free right arm causing Threepwood release the arm only to have Jett grab his head and deliver a cool Tornado DDT out of the corner. With Threepwood out on the mat Jett went back to the top rope and posed again for the fans before leaping off the top with a frog splash and getting the one, two, three.

For how the show was going so far this was a nice change, and for once it was good to see Threepwood not used as a complete wrestling dummy.

Once the match was over, Frankie Perez came out to the ring and delivered an interview with Sue about his upcoming title defense against Big Problem. He said that he was tired of Big Problem and his recent actions at that while he is a monster in the ring, he knows that monsters can be defeated.

It wasn’t a bad interview, but considering how the night has gone it felt like another way to drag the night along.

After the interview it was time for the main event of the evening, Frankie Perez putting up his Total Wrestling Action title against Big Problem. Both men came to the ring and stood in the center just staring at each other until Problem opened up with right fist to the jaw of Perez knocking him to the mat. Problem immediately mounted the champ and began raining down rights and lefts to the head as boos could be heard from the crowd. Problem came up to his feet and yelled at Perez to get up. Problem then brought Perez to his feet and whipped him into the ropes. Problem went for the clothesline but Perez ducked under and bounced off the ropes on the other side only to be met with a Big Problem boot to the face. Problem stood over Perez and laughed as the crowd booed his actions. Problem took to long to taunt Perez because as he went to drop an elbow, the champion moved out of the way. As Problem returned to his feet he was met with multiple kicks to the chest from Perez who finished up the flurry with a spinning back kick sending the challenger crashing to the mat. Perez waited for his challenger to get to his feet and connected with a dropkick sending Problem to the mat and rolling to the outside. As Problem made it to his feet on the outside, he was met with baseball slide which knocked him against the guardrail. Perez grabbed Problem and attempted to send him into the ring post but Problem reversed the whip and sent the champ into it instead. As the champ was down on the outside Problem broke the count of the ref, only to come back out and drop Perez on the guardrail chest first. Problem then climbed back into the ring and rested against the far ropes as the referee counted. At this point of the match Problem looked to be tiring out, as Perez made it to his knees at six and rolled into the ring at the count of eight before Problem immediately went for the pin; only to get a two count. Problem got up and punched the mat before dragging Perez to his feet sending him into the ropes. Problem went for another boot to the face, but this time Perez ducked under and connected with a high cross body getting a two count. Perez quickly got to his feet and drilled a knee to the gut of Problem, doubling the champion over before shocking Problem and the crowd as he delivered a cradle pile driver, The move took a lot out of both men as they laid motionless on the mat as the referee started his ten count, Perez started to move at the count of seven and made it to his feet and the nine before slowly making his way over to Problem who had still not moved, locking in the P-Clutch. The referee looked at Problem and raised his arm twice with no response and dropped his arm a third time before calling for the bell.

The fun of the night was not over as Perez was celebrating with the fans a large mountain man unseen to the champ came into the ring and blindsided the champion with a running boot to the skull. At this point Big Problem was coming to and joined in on the fun of beating down the champion. As the beating continued, Remmy Skye made his return to the ring and went after both Wood and Problem as they quickly left the ring as Skye went to check on the fallen champion.

Considering the rest of the night the title match was good, but the in the ending attack and save, received very little reaction from the fans. I think the save just took a little too long to develop as most of the audience was just waiting around to leave the show. Overall I would consider this to be a weaker show then normal, as the title match was the only thing that saved it I think. If the rumors are true about Total Wrestling Action future plans, I think this will just be considered a bump in the road for the company.

Saturday Week 4 March 2006

The gang gets back from the week of shows

Marv: Ok what the hell just happened?

Charles: Calm down, Marv. We can’t expect to put on great shows every time out.

John: I thought you said you had confidence in Syke, Perez, Wood and Problem.

Charles: I do

John: The ending was a complete mess, and you know it.

Charles: Ok guys we have all had a rough week. Go ahead and take the rest of today off and tomorrow as well. I will see you all on Monday, when Kevin gets here.

Marv: And he is coming again, why?

The gang splits up and heads in separate directions

Sunday Week 4 March 2006

Charles is sitting at home when the phone rings

Charles: Hello?...Oh yes hello Threepwood, what can I do for you today?...You want what?...Listen call the office next week and you can discuss it with the rest of the gang.

Monday Week 1 April 2006

Charles gets to the office, where the gang is waiting

John: Hello Charles

Charles: Hey John, any sign of Kevin yet?

John: No

Duncan: Hey Charles, I thought I would tell you first before I made my decision.

Charles: Tell me what?

Duncan: New York City Wrestling offered me a contract over the weekend. Now I have not decided on it yet but I just wanted to let you know.

Charles: You have been great for us and I hope you can stay around but if you can’t that’s ok to.

The sound of the front door opening can be heard

Charles: One moment

Charles walks to the front and finds Kevin standing there

Charles: Hello Kevin glad you could come in today. Follow me

Kevin follows Charles into the conference room

Duncan: Hello Kevin

Kevin: So Charles, thanks for having me in. First I thought I would give you my thoughts on “Crash and Burn”. Now let me say first that I have had the opportunity to read Mike’s report on the show and he is not that far off.

Charles: Ok

Kevin: I gave the opening match of Machine versus Vegas a “C-“ mainly because of the fact that people know who American Machine is and that Sgt. Buddy Lee West continues to do a good job on the outside. With the recent mini storyline you are running, my guess is Machine versus West at the next “event”?

Charles: Fools Gold

Kevin: The Parker versus Tubbs match was ok but I felt that their were too many points at which it was apparent at least to me that the two were stalling for time. I gave that match a “D”. At this point Mike was correct, in that Crash and Burn was doing just that as the Thompson versus Bailey match did just that, “E”. By now the show was in need of serious help and the Jett versus Threepwood match while it was better then the previous two it was not perfect. While I really like this Jett kid a lot, what is up with Threepwood? He looked annoyed that he had to be at the show.

Charles: He called me yesterday and said that he wanted out of his contract

Kevin: I would say fire him. Ok now after the Jett versus Threepwood match you had another interview segment that just seems to fail you. Now Perez is a good guy but the show was dragging by this point so I could only give it a “D”. Your main event of Perez versus Problem was the best thing of the night, and I agree with the decision to have Perez keep the title, but I was a little let down by the ending. “C”. If you would have stopped here the show would have been better received I think but you continued with the Wood debut and the save by Skye and let me tell you that it took WAY too long to develop and with the lack of interest for the Wood debut, the fact that the champ was getting the beat down could not save people from leaving the arena. I gave the segment an “F” to end the show. Only because of the main event, I gave the show a “C-“ overall. Hopefully you have something big planed for “Fools Gold” because you need it.

Charles: Ouch, ok thanks for your honesty. In regards to what we have planned for “Fools Gold” as I mentioned the Machine versus West match and the altercation at the end of Crash and Burn will lead to a tag match at Fools Gold with Wood and Problem taking on Perez and Skye. We also want to debut a new title and for that we will be having the semi finals and finals of the tournament to crowd the new champion.

Kevin: Ok?

John: So Kevin, with you and the others as sort of like a governing body over wrestling. How are the other U.S. promotions doing right now?

Kevin: Well, according to the last ratings we did, Triple A is graded at “Regional” with their strongest point being a “C-“ in the North West. Coastal Zone Combat is graded at “Small” with their strongest area being in the South West with an “E”. Danger and Violence Extreme is at “Cult” level and overall they average out to a “C” rating with the Tri-State region getting a “B” Mid Atlantic Wrestling as at “Small” with “F” across the board. New York City Wrestling is also at “small” with an “E” in the Tri-State region being their high point, but they will never pass Danger and Violence Extreme in my opinion. Supreme Wrestling Federation we still rate as the number one promotion in the States as they grade out to an “International” fed with a “B” in Puerto Rico and “B+” in the rest of the United States. Total Championship Wrestling has been slipping a bit with “B+” grades in the Tri-State and South West regions, while grading out at a “B” everywhere else in the U.S. and a “C+” in Puerto Rico. Currently they are rated at as “National” fed. Lastly we rated United States Pro Wrestling at “Regional” with a “C+” in the South East and an “F” in Puerto Rico while getting a grade of “D” in the rest of the U.S.

Charles: Thank you for that information Kevin

Kevin: Charles, one thing I wanted to bring up while I was here was your financial situation. When you asked me to come by, I checked your books and my I say you are in control of a sinking ship. You lost another forty four thousand dollars last month and on top of that, I keep hearing that you are hiking up ticket prices to drive away fan base.

Kevin looks through some papers he brought

Kevin: according to my notes standard prices for companies your size have tickets going for five dollars, you were charging ten.

Charles: We did increase our profits on tickets though

Kevin: It won’t last Charles.

The room is quiet for a few seconds before Charles speaks again.

Charles: Kevin the real reason I asked you here today is because I want your thoughts on a change I am thinking of.

Marv: He won’t tell us what that is

Charles: As you know, your governing body has declared us a “Cutting Edge” style of company. I want to change that and present us as more of a “Sports Entertainment” style.

Duncan: What?

John: Your kidding.

Kevin: Are you sure about that?

Charles: Listen, it’s not like I want to go and compete with T.C.W. or S.W.F. tomorrow. I just think that as a small company more wrestling fans will give us a look if they hear that we are a “Sports Entertainment” company instead of a “Cutting Edge” company. I mean come on who uses the term “Cutting Edge” anymore.

Kevin: I ask again are you sure?

Charles: Guys I mean look at our recent matches, normally our matches are three maybe four minutes in length anyway. The length of time you saw at Crash and Burn per match is because we had some time to kill.

Kevin: I must warn you that, you will be seen as inferior to T.C.W. and S.W.F.

Charles: I know

Kevin: Ok then, if you want to do it go ahead

John: Wait aren’t we going to talk about it some more

Charles: Thank you Kevin for being here, it was nice of you to come in.

Charles walks Kevin to the door ignoring the gang. Charles comes back a few moments later.

Charles: Well today was a productive day so I am going to go, tomorrow we plan the show.

Tuesday Week 1 April 2006

Charles gets to the office and finds a stack of reports on his desk. Charles grabs the reports as he heads to the conference room.

Charles: Wrestling fans sure had a lot to chose from last night

John: So you wanted to figure out today’s show

Charles still reading reports

Charles: Later, it looks like Brent Hill still has failed to get a win in North of the Border Pro Wrestling…. And they had Dan Stone Jr. beating Dark Angel again.

Duncan walks into the room

Duncan: Hello Charles. Just got word that Jason Azaria has declined a meeting with us.

Charles is still reading reports

Charles: That’s nice… Danger and Violence Extreme had Wrecking Ball and Rock and Roll Over on the same night?

Duncan: So Charles have you decided on the show yet?

Charles is still reading

Duncan: Charles!

Charles looks up from the stack of reports

Charles: Yes, Duncan?

Duncan: I was asking if you have decided on the show yet

Charles puts the reports on the table and sits down

Charles: No I have not Duncan, busy reading reports here. Did you read that Coastal Zone had Frankie Perez face Remmy Skye at Spring Break Bash?

Duncan: I noticed that.

Marv: So what was that about Jason Azaria not wanting to meet with us?

Charles: I wanted him to come in and be another member of the shows. Maybe get another member for interviews so Sue would not have to do both.

Charles stops and thinks for a moment before speaking

Charles: Before we move on, I want to discuss Threepwood for a moment. As I said over the weekend he called me and said that he wanted out of his contract. Now if a wrestler wants out, I have no problem with that. The one issue though I do have is that we need to replace him with someone else, preferably in the same role. So I would like you all to make some calls out to people you think would be a good fit and see if they want to come in.

Duncan, John and Marv all nod their heads in agreement

Charles: Ok so this week we start the push towards “Fools Gold”. With the frame work in place we just need to figure out what weeks to put what pieces.

John: In reguards to the main event, since we had the debut of Larry Wood at “Crash and Burn” I think it would be a wise move to have him in his first match.

Charles: I could go with that

John: Along those lines with Skye saving Perez last week, I think we could do some sort of Perez thanks Skye for helping him thing. That could even open the show.

Charles: We have for shows before “Fools Gold” so for the tournament I want to have one first round match a week, starting with Lemming versus Thompson.

Duncan: So that’s two matches, what to do for a third?

John: With Remmy’s return last week, I think we should put him in a match to work off any ring rust.

Charles: I love that idea. So Wood is in his debut match, Skye is in and we have Lemming versus Thompson in the Nonstop title tournament.

Duncan: We could feed Tubbs to Wood

Charles: Tubbs would run from the building, book it.

Charles: Sounds good guys, I am going to head home to sleep for a few hours as we need to leave really early tomorrow.

Charles heads out the door to head home

Wednesday Week 1 April 2006

After spending the morning driving to the show the gang is backstage as the roster gathers around them.

Charles: Hello to all of you and I would like to welcome Larry Wood and welcome back Remmy Skye to active roles on the shows. Tonight we start the road to “Fools Gold” where a new champion will be crowned as the first ever “Nonstop” title holder. That title will be a secondary title to the current T.W.A. title held by Perez, and for that we will be having an eight man tournament with one first round match a week leading to both semi-finals and the finals at “Fools Gold”. Now for those in the tournament, you will not know your in it or your opponent until the show. Tonight we start the tournament with Flemmy Lemming versus Joss Thompson. We will also have the in ring debut of Larry Wood as he faces Crockett Tubbs.

All color drains from Tubbs face when he hears the match

Charles: And as well we will have the in ring return of Remmy Skye as he faces Thomas Morgan. Now all of you be safe and remember we are all behind you.

Archived