DAVE revival; as a brand

im looking to create a D.A.V.E. brand. im SWF and bought their titles. looking to do a "reunion" ppv, a bit of a war, then set up its own brand.

basically what wwe did with ecw.

id like some help with gathering a list of as many of important DAVE workers to bring in as well as product settings.

:)

Johnny Martin

Big Cat Brandon

Bryan Holmes

Johnny Martin

Shawn Gonzalez

The Wolverine

Vin Tanner

Dean McWade

Dallas McWade

Hell's Bouncer

Kurt Laramee

Nemesis

Chris caulfield

Sammy bach

Acid

Phil Vibert

Eric Tyler

Jack Giedroyc

Doug Peak

Eddie Pank

Tank Bradley

Alex Braun

JD Morgan

Travis Cenutry

if you search "DAVE" in the 08 thread theres alot of posts talking about workers or ideas that can help.

Johnny Martin

Big Cat Brandon

Bryan Holmes

Johnny Martin

Shawn Gonzalez

The Wolverine

Vin Tanner

Dean McWade

Dallas McWade

Hell's Bouncer

Kurt Laramee

Nemesis

Chris caulfield

Sammy bach

Acid

Phil Vibert

Eric Tyler

Jack Giedroyc

Doug Peak

Eddie Pank

Tank Bradley

Alex Braun

JD Morgan

Travis Cenutry

if you search "DAVE" in the 08 thread theres alot of posts talking about workers or ideas that can help.

thanks!!!

Or, you could just hire a few DAVE wrestlers, use them as jobbers for newly-acquired talent, before phasing them out entirely and simply using "DAVE" as a B show featuring very little in common with the original product as an excuse to grant exposure to your newbies, and keeping your old guys you have no plans for on television.

Or, you could just hire a few DAVE wrestlers, use them as jobbers for newly-acquired talent, before phasing them out entirely and simply using "DAVE" as a B show featuring very little in common with the original product as an excuse to grant exposure to your newbies, and keeping your old guys you have no plans for on television.

You left out, then cancelling it so you can put on some kind of hybrid reality show, wrestling tryout thing in its place.

As for the important DAVE Workers, just search 'monkeypox; in the '07 forums, and read his masterpiece. that will give you the major players in DAVE as well as a good take on personalities for them. As for the product, download the demo for 'tew 07 and you can see exactly what it is.

Johnny Martin

Big Cat Brandon

Bryan Holmes

Johnny Martin

Shawn Gonzalez

The Wolverine

Vin Tanner

Dean McWade

Dallas McWade

Hell's Bouncer

Kurt Laramee

Nemesis

Chris caulfield

Sammy bach

Acid

Phil Vibert

Eric Tyler

Jack Giedroyc

Doug Peak

Eddie Pank

Tank Bradley

Alex Braun

JD Morgan

Travis Cenutry

you forgot Stupid Joey.

At least we got Morrison vs Punk and Christian vs Swagger both great feuds and matches

slightly off topic but I like the NXT show, I think it gives a decent alternative to the bland RAW and SD! product and it's a fresh concept.

I was looking to do something similar with DAVE in my game, I love the investments section of '10 in order to buy titles. Looking at the lineage alone gives you ideas for storylines.

Good luck with DAVE mate, maybe post a little update to see how its getting on when you can?

Guest cmdrsam
Oh, how quickly he goes from Joey "Freaking" Minnesota to stuipd Joey Minneosta...

Your a evil man Bigpapa. Pure evil I tell you. :p

Archived