Swoop McCarthy, Rahme Good, Luke Steel, Carl Bach and Cat Jemson

Starting a created fed called the wrestling club, made my own logo and everything (logo looks like the soap logo from fight club) im subscribing to the theory that if the money is right that any worker in the world is willing to come over to work (i.e your local indy fed has a booker with a fat bank account and even though he promotes shows out of a barn on an indian reservation in the middle of nowhere he calls Lygers agent says 10,000 US and plane and hotel paid and boom Lyger jobs to 430 lb Johnny "The Rebelious, Wreckless Young Man" Excellent infront of a packed crowd of 2 pepsi vendors a doorman and the fed owner himself) so among the talent ive got is Loxley Robbins tagging with Nicky Gilbert as The Ratings, Greg and Matt Keith as Team 2K, Remmy Skye and Fearless Blue as Blue Skye, Nicky Champion working as NC17, among others but i want to make the main heel faction Australia's Luke Steel, Rahme Good and the comic relief Swoop McCarthy. Managed by ex-DAVE d/c-list names Carl Bach and their eye candy will be Cat Jemson, i just cant figure out a friggen name for this stable and its driving me mad im normally decent at this but i've gone with Triple Trouble, Team Notorious (but I dont want to have too many groups/tag teams with the word 'Team' in it, although i do use the 'team' thing as though it is a group of workers that train together MMA 'team' style) The Notorious III (like the IV Horsemen, Magnificent VII) The Three Way Dance (but that takes away the bad, tough guy edge i feel) so any ideas guys?

Archived