Need Help With Wrestling Product

<p>I'm looking to make a new promotion for my game the main focus would be comedy but rated more on the performance and still loved by sponsers can someone help me out with this. I could probably do it myself but I'm looking to you guys see if I can get better options </p><p> </p><p>

Thanks</p>

Why are you doing this kind of product anyway? It's sort of a backwards way to use Comedy.

As for Performance equals popularity product (which would a smarter idea):

Key Feature: Comedy

Heavy: Mainstream, Lucha Libre

Medium: Traditional, Modern, Realism

Low: Cult, Risque, Hyper Realism, Hardcore, Pure, Daredevil

Why are you doing this kind of product anyway? It's sort of a backwards way to use Comedy.

As for Performance equals popularity product (which would a smarter idea):

Key Feature: Comedy

Heavy: Mainstream, Lucha Libre

Medium: Traditional, Modern, Realism

Low: Cult, Risque, Hyper Realism, Hardcore, Pure, Daredevil

Got a question. Why? Why go with the mish mash of eleventy billion elements if it's not necessary? Keep in mind, many of the fans you'll draw will be at odds with each other. Keep it simple. If Comedy is a desired focus, make it heavy or key and then "season to taste". vocalorigami gave little to no indication of what besides comedy is desirable so all we have to go on is 'performance based', 'comedy', and 'favorable for sponsorship'. That says nothing about booking style or preferences, really. Mind you, I'm not saying the above is 'wrong' or anything, just complicated.

Let's break it down (and it doesn't take much time at all to figure this stuff out). This is only to help other folks figure out how to balance a product to get what they want out of it.

Comedy is a popularity basis. So with that at heavy or key, you need a performance element to offset or balance it. Pure and Realism are the easiest performance based elements but sponsors HATE them. Generally speaking, sponsors love popularity based products. We need to come up with enough popularity to appease the sponsors and enough performance to appease the booker.

Sponsors love: Mainstream, Traditional

Sponsors like: Comedy, Lucha Libre

So if we make all four of those features 'heavy' or 'key feature', we get a product that is 'very favorable' (heavy) or 'extremely favorable' (key) for sponsorship. Problem is, that gives us a product that values popularity above all else. That's not gonna work. So we need to add/subtract stuff for balancing. If you play with it a little bit, you get this product that is 'very favorable' for sponsorship while being performance based:

Key: Comedy, Traditional, Lucha

Medium: Modern, Realism

Low: Mainstream

If you MUST have 'extremely favorable', raise Mainstream to 'medium' which gives you a balanced performance/popularity focus.

Archived