Penalties for being a poor face?

I was just wondering, if a worker has 64 in face performance and 96 in heel performance, what exactly will be affected if you do turn him face? I take it that the number 64 will slowly increase while he is a face. But what will be affected with a number that low? Angle ratings? Matches? Does anyone know?

I was just wondering, if a worker has 64 in face performance and 96 in heel performance, what exactly will be affected if you do turn him face? I take it that the number 64 will slowly increase while he is a face. But what will be affected with a number that low? Angle ratings? Matches? Does anyone know?

Honestly, 64 isn't low at all. Most certainly serviceable.

I do believe it means he may not be able to work a face gimmick as well (non 100% sure on that), but it also shouldn't exclude him from being massively successful with one either.

But yes, it can go up over time if he's in good segments.

Well, the most immediate thing you'll notice is that someone with a poor rating will be much more likely to have the turn go poorly, which tanks their momentum. It can also tear down their gimmick rating.

It's just like any other skill. You can spend the time training them, but be ready to take some hits, in the short-term.

Archived