A-Data 2004 [BETA]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry guys for the lack of updates..

when my laptop died at the back end of last year I lost everything I had apart from the data itself.. so all my research and information Id gathered; but luckily Id got a back-up of the most up to date (or near enough) data - so nothing major has been lost..

Im still doing little bits of work on this here and there; but its going slow as Ive got no time whatsoever.. I am determined to get this 'finished' at some stage.. but still..

Ill keep plugging away and doing bits here and there when I can; but its not dead at all.. but Im at my parents right now, and without my external HDD so im limited in what I can do.. (Ive mainly be adding old ECW workers today)

I have no ETA for completion.. but I can say that another Beta will be out sooner rather than later.. with 29 promotions completed (I lost everything I had on IWRG and had started nothing, so they will be tackled last)..

once thats released it would be great to get some detailed feedback on what works and everything.. and even some help doing things like moves and relationships.. then it should just be a case of adding in some free agents and new workers.. polishing everything up.. and getting this baby released (finally)..

Ill be back with an update in the week, when Im back at my flat with my external drive to get some proper work done..

• 3 months later...
Hey guys, I'm new here, but I've been playing TEW 2010 for a couple of months as my room mate played it. I bought my own copy and was wondering if there was a KXKY (Or is it KYKY?) pic pack for this period in time, was thinking of starting a diary.

• 7 months later...

Archived